Kenya Moore – A Trail of Deceit and Receipts by NMD

Well, well, well – this Kenya Moore – Apollo Nida situation just got a little more interesting. Kenya has released a series of text messages to TMZ.  Notice the day they started – October 27, 2012.

kenya-moore-text-apolla-nida-1-480w kenya-moore-text-apolla-nida-2-480w kenya-moore-text-apolla-nida-3-480w kenya-moore-text-apolla-nida-4-480w kenya-moore-text-apolla-nida-5-480w

In April, a 20 year old woman sent an email to a blogger claiming she had proof that Apollo cheated with her in a Holiday Inn – and she had the receipt to prove it.  The date – October 24, 2012.

From RymeswithSnitches:

Hi, ..I am a 20yr.old college student and I was in town on leisure travel when I meet no other than (Apollo Nida) on Oct. 24,2012. In addition, he had just made his way back in town from LA from a modeling job. We meet at Twist resturant on Peachtree st. We began talkin and had a few drinks, then we decided to get a hotel an relax, but on the way to the hotel Apollo told me we was unhappyly married. I asked him why he didnt have on his ring but he informed me that him and his wife was separated and was very unhappy in the relationship. So by the end of the night we ended up at the Holiday Inn hotel, and enjoyed a night of hot passion, but adultery to most.

p.s I have also attached a copy of the receipt …

Thanks”

Phaedra immediately went on the record as saying it was untrue.  Here’s an excerpt from the National Enquirer via this web site that was published a week later.

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star PHAEDRA PARKS was stunned by a sleazy extor­tion attempt threatening to expose her husband as an adulterer – but she caught the inept blackmailer in an outrageous lie.

The blackmail plot unfolded in early March when the 40-year-old attorney started receiving calls from a stranger claiming she hooked up with Phaedra’s body­builder husband Apollo Nida.

The woman said she had a hotel receipt as proof of the one-night stand in 2012 and allegedly demanded hush money to keep it secret. But furious Phaedra refused to pay up, and in early April the blackmailer posted an account of the supposed night of passion on an Internet blog.

Although the perpe­trator described herself as a 20-year-old college stu­dent, her post was filled with childish mis­spellings and twisted gram­mar. “Apollo told me he was unhappily mar­ried,” she wrote. “I asked him why he didn’t have on his ring but he informed me that him and his wife was sepa­rated.”

The post included a Holiday Inn receipt, but Phaedra immediately knew that the hotel bill, dated Oct. 24, was a fake.

“She and Apollo had spent that day doing radio interviews to­gether to promote their workout video,” said the insider.

The extortion attempt came at an extremely hectic time for Phaedra, who’s about to deliver the couple’s second child. She’s also working full-time at her law firm and taping her own spinoff show for Bravo.

Although attractive women have been known to throw themselves at Phaedra’s handsome husband, the source said: “She trusts Apollo 100 percent.”

Here’s a photo of the allegedly fake receipt:

apollo-nida-holiday-inn

Let’s sum this up.

1. Apollo sends a text to Kenya saying that he was just in LA – date of the text – October 27th.
  2. A young woman claims that she hooked up with Apollo the night he returned from LA – October 24th.  The hookup – according to the woman – was in Atlanta – or at least Twist on Peachtree is in Atlanta.
  3. Apollo tells Phaedra a story about having to change hotels because of Kenya coming on to him in LA.  Was this to cover up Apollo coming home early and staying in the Holiday Inn?
  4. Kenya owns a home in LA – there is really no reason for Kenya to even be staying in a hotel in LA

If I were Apollo I’d be hiding the steak knives.   This isn’t good ….

________________________________

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (S4E4) “Irked at Cirque” by BB

It is really difficult for me to be team anyone this season of RHOBH.  These women are making it hard for me to like them.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-24

First, let’s get this unnecessary scene over with.  Carlton and Brandi go shopping to a place called Trashy Lingerie.  The perfect place for someone who calls someone a nice c**t and someone who doesn’t mind being called one.  Brandi tells Carlton what type of man she’s looking for.  Carlton tells her to visualize it, write it down and bury it with a crystal during a full moon.  Brandy will try anything.  Hey, Brandi; How about acting like a lady and not broadcasting every aspect of your personal life on twitter?  That might work.  Anyway, I’m tired of the “you’re hot” talk between Carlton and Brandi.  Get a room and get it over with if that’s how you want to roll ladies.  I don’t care.  It doesn’t interest me.

Now, let’s get to each woman and how they irritated me.  I reserve the right to change my opinion about each of them from week to week.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-15Kim:  She tried to be the “new” Kim and act like she was taking control of something when she wanted to have a bonding session at the Circus place.  However, she didn’t quite pull it off by acting like Yolanda was being rude.  I didn’t see Yolanda being rude during Kim’s speech.  Kim was probably upset at the conversation that had taken place earlier about her sister allegedly calling Brandi a bully and Yolanda adding her two cents.  Kim just isn’t a take charge kind of person and probably should play a supporting role in this group.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-19Kyle:  Kyle didn’t get on my nerves half as much as she normally does.  I actually believe her when she says she never went to the press and called Brandi a bully.  She may have told someone that she felt bullied by Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa at the luncheon and something could have grown from that.  So what? Brandi was not nice to Kyle at the luncheon no matter how much she tries to say it came from a place of trying to help her.  I don’t buy that for a minute. Can’t believe I’m sticking up for Kyle here, but there you have it.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-27Lisa:  Lisa may have a bone to pick for Kyle’s past disloyalty to her, but getting on the Brandi/Yolanda take-down tag team isn’t winning Lisa any points with me.  To suggest that Kyle tweet she never called Brandi a bully is to me ridiculous.  I’ll bet Lisa wouldn’t do if someone suggested the same to her.  It’s the principle of the thing.

Yolanda:  Ugh.  What a disappointment she is turning out to be.  She shows up, spouts her no-nonsense superior opinion about things, then leaves.  Even if she wasn’t being rude to Kim while she was talking, it wouldn’t have killed her to have said I’m sorry, sat down, and let Kim finish.  Yolanda’s never wrong.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard her apologize for anything.  Has she, and I’ve forgotten?  Oh, yeah, that’s because she hasn’t ever done anything for which an apology is warranted.  Right?

Carlton:  Carlton was probably disappointed Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa took the opportunity to ridicule Kyle away from her this episode.  Other than that, Carlton really had no purpose, other than to gaze longingly at Brandi and any other beautiful women.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-28Joyce:  Poor Joyce is so out of her league in this nest of vipers.  I’m starting to think she is going to be one of those “one season and you’re out” housewives.  Nice lady, but no match for these women.

And, last but not least, Brandi:  She actually wants us to believe that her boys hearing that someone called her a bully is the worst thing ever.  Message to Brandi.  Be more worried about your boys seeing and hearing about everything you’ve done, shown, written and talked about in every social media outlet available.

I’m so tired of the use of the word bully on Bravo.  I believe this word has been bandied about on every housewife franchise and frankly, it needs to be retired from every housewife’s vocabulary.  The next housewife to use that word needs to be fired, no questions asked.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-13 real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-404-08I started out with a positive attitude, but there was very little to enjoy about this episode.  Seeing Ken surprise Lisa with a new puppy was fun to watch.  Seeing Gigi and Bella trying to borrow Yolanda’s clothes and accessories from her huge closet was pleasant.  Parts of the circus session were funny.  Other than that, there was nothing but tension, sniping and pure pettiness.  This viewer is not happy with the way thing are going in the land of Beverly Hills at the moment.

_________________________________________________

Alex’s Thoughts

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

460 Responses to Kenya Moore – A Trail of Deceit and Receipts plus real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Kim shuts Yolanda down

1. LA Debra says:

Thanks for the blog BB. I watched the show this morning and FF through most of it. The producers need to work on the story lines. Me no likely.

These women are not real friends and you can tell it’s a struggle for most of them to act like it. I think Lisa especially, would rather be anywhere than with these women. She looks like she’s over it.

• I think this is the worst season of RHOBH. Andy had better do something quick before Bravo decides it isn’t worth all the money they are paying for the show. The new women add nothing. It almost seems as though they put the Vanderpump Rules producer in charge of the storylines because the show seems so juvenile this season. A bunch of grown “classy, rich” women sitting around bitching about a hair toss and being called a bully is ridiculous.

• I agree, it looks like they’re just going through the motions this season & trying to create drama for some ratings.

Hi there!!!! Happy thanksgiving eve EVE. Thanks for the interesting read ths morning/afternoon NMD and bb.

You are just way to happy LaineyPie!!! So this is what time off and being around all the family does for you 🙂 Just kidding ! So happy you sound like you are enjoying all the holiday benefits.

Hahaha! Yes, Ladybra!!! I’m a happy Lainey! Good mood!!!!! Alcohol free high! (That comes later) stocked up on wine.

• Lady Chatterley says:

Thanksgiving Eve Eve?????

Better start cooking! 🙂

2. jezzibel says:

Phaedra lied about her first child’s due date, its not shocking that she would lie about the state of her marriage, or that she and Apollo are unhappily wed.

3. auntannmarie says:

Lisa always tweets a response to accusations. Just recently the one with Johanna Krupa when Brandi said on WWHL that Lisa was there when Mohamid said her pu__y smells.
    Lisa took to twitter and denied it was said. I’ve seen it in the past as well particularly the Maurico cheating rumors. When the whole bullying nonsense it the tabloids Lisa took to twitter and said she believed the allegations to be false and that Maurico did not cheat on Kyle.
    I think its the correct way to handle the lies in tabloids.

Lisa speaking to the press on the state of Kyle’s marriage to the press is disingenuous at best when in reality her and Brandi were reveling in it. If I were Kyle, I would have Lisa to kick rocks.

Good point, auntAnnMarie! The point is that she DOES respond to accusations made about her friends on twitter. That is a fact. Which is why she probably thought it would be ok for Kyle to do the same. As to hers or anyone else’s motivation is pure speculation (of which I,too, engage in)… But it is true that what Lisa suggested Kyle do is NOT something Lisa herself would never do. Because she has done exactly that; gone on the record on twitter to defend a friend. Or maybe even just a “friend”. Regardless, Good point, Auntie!

But Lisa said the best thing to do is ignore the tabloids. Course she keeps changing her mind about from minute to minute. As for her tweets about Mohommed, that was more about sticking it to Brandi then defending Mohamed, imo. Especially since she made a bad joke about it at first about something smelling fishy and gave a very wishy washy denial of having been there when he said it.

Right, she did not deny she only complimented Mohamed.

The point is she does go on twitter in defense of her friends. I can’t speak on her or anyone else’s motivation.

4. SoutheastVA says:

Hi everyone. Thanks for your prayers and support. I’m back to work. I’m still working on issues and treatment with my doctors but I feel so much better.

5. I think the problem with BH is that the women are all tense and uptight when they film together. I’m sort of glad Kim told them to drop the drama at the door so we could see a little bit of fun in the episode. All they do is complain about each other and nit pick. Either fight full out or have fun – the in between stuff is annoying.

I am looking into the time line. Reunion S3 filmed 3-2. S3 was still airing but I think they were also filming for S4 already. I think DWTS filmed in March as well. I have to verify dates though. I’m going by memory.

• Do you remember Celebrity Death Match? Bring back that show and put the HoWives on it.. That would be TV worth watching..

6. T-Rex says:

As some of you may recall I have a cousin that is a lawyer in Hot-lanta, she has met Phaedra in the past, pre-Hwives and does know some folks that she has worked with in the past. She does not watch the HW, and was actually astonished that Phakedra is on there, but since she is a drama queen in constant need of attention she understands now she is there. Okay, so let’s go back to the first season Phakdra was on HW, we were all questioning the full-term baby that she miraculously had at 5 months. We all know Phakdra was pregnant prior to marriage and that Apollo was duped, or as has been mentioned around Atlanta “paid off” by Phakdra to marry her. Then that infamous book came out, detailing the nefarious activities of these two folks, let’s not forget that Phakdr did kick out the Apollo-candy for a hot second, then let him move back in and promptly got “knocked up” again to prove their solidarity in the marriage. I will say that my cousin insists that it is the worst kept rumor that Apollo is the Man-Candy of Hotlanta. My cousin says Phakdra probably knows he cheats but as long as he comes home to her and it’s not “in her face” she is ignoring it. Apparently Apollo-Candy has also been cheating throughout his entire relationship with Phakdra, and again married her for a “payoff”, he is a “well-kept” man apparently(allegedly). Will be interesting what happens at the Reunion this year regarding this, it’s one thing to schtoop some random 20-something “nobody” in a bar, it’s another to have your HW co-worker screwing your man.

HI T-rex, I do remember you talking about your cousin knowing Phaedra. I remember saying how P comes across so incompetent in the show but that from what you were told, she is actually pretty highly respected.

I completely believe that there might be some sort of arrangement with the two of them. I think it was suggested before that maybe they married not only because of the pregnancy but that if some of the allegations in regards to Phaedra’s involvement in come to the eyes of the authorities, he would not be able to testify against her.

I don’t like Phaedra because unlike fake ass Brandi saying she was being sued or got a letter….Phaedra’s attorney actually sent Lynn a C&D letter in regards to the aforementioned book being reviewed by a user on Lynn’s old site. It was so hurtful to Lynn, since the book review was old news (no of us even remembered it being there) and that Lynn and her had a pretty good relationship so she didn’t understand why Phaedra just didn’t ASK.

Not to mention, her tits annoy the f*ck out of me. My husband can’t stand her either, he says her voice really bothers him.

There’s something about the way she talks that bothers me, half the time I have a hard time following and understanding her. I wish she’d just come out and say it so I know what she’s really saying.

7. Bobbi says:

Could not agree more! I would have much preferred an hour of Lisa, Ken and the dogs. This season is going nowhere fast.

8. California35 says:

“Now, let’s get to each woman and how they irritated me. I reserve the right to change my opinion about each of them from week to week.”
    Lol and understandable 😛

Good morning everyone. We’re expecting bad weather. I hope it comes & moves on. I LOL at the title of today’s blog.

10. Sasha says:

Beverly Hills used to be high on my list but it is starting to drop like a brick tied to an anvil. It’s like each person is waiting for their chance ton nitpick. I did love seeing how happy the puppy made Lisa.

I think Joyce may be a one hit wonder for Bravo too.

Apollo should realize that he should behave and look pretty if he wants to continue being kept by Ms. Parks. His first wrong move on camera was grabbing and jumping in the pool with Kenya. It’s been downhill since then.

11. lori says:

I’m having a pity party for myself. I was supposed to have 15 people for Thanksgiving and now it looks like they won’t be coming because of the weather. My family is from MI and probably going to cancel. So if anyone is in the NJ area with no place to go come on over cuz I have a 20lb turkey and a lot of food I have no idea how it’s all going to be eaten. Bah humbug!

Oh Lori, I am so sorry. What a disappointment…:(

I kind of know how you feel…a couple hours after my husband and I placed a order renting tables, chairs, linens, glasses and place settings because we were expecting a lot of people, my FIL messaged my husband and said he wasn’t coming. This meant that this wife…and a couple of family members of hers also wouldn’t be there.

I tried to look into adopting a few Marines, but I missed the dead line to register.

• lori says:

I’m so sorry you’re going through the same thing! I never heard of the adopting a marine but what a cool idea!! I will know for sure this afternoon when they make the final decision but, if they aren’t coming I think I’ll find some place to donate the turkey and just make the ham. My husband hates turkey and he’s my only hope to eat any of this food..sigh.

Oh that would be so sweet if you are not able to use the turkey to donate it.

I have to do my shopping today..and tomorrow I have to brine my turkey. So much preparation is involved ..sometimes I wish we had the money just to go on vacation during the holiday. LOL

• Orson says better Vito than me. says:

Did you try adopting some Coast Guardsmen?

Hi Orson, I am not sure if there are any near me. I live right next to Camp Pendleton which is why I thought of the Marines. But of course any branch of service would be welcome at my table. Last year my husbands Uncle and his new wife joined us, he was career Army and she was Air Force.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

What’s the address Lori? (just kidding)

Oh, my. That’s so disappointing! I would be having a pity party too!

• Buttercream says:

Hey Lori! I’m from NJ, would love to see you at your house on Thursday, but we are DRIVING SOUTH to spend Thanksgiving in Florida with my 85 year old Dad! Cheer up! Freeze the food and enjoy for the next month! Skype with your Family on Thanksgiving if they can’t come! XOXO

(((lori)))

So sorry Lori….. Boy this weather is going to mess up a bunch of people – sorry and you have every right to be upset. Just freeze it on up, I agree !

We’re getting the rain starting here in ny in about an hour …… Yikes

Four or five years ago, my neck of the woods got hit with a major snow storm the day before Christmas Eve. No one could make it home for the holiday. My Christmas day meal consisted of tacos. Then it snowed again right before New Year’s. Long story short, we finally celebrated Christmas on January 17 or so. My brother-in-law had a car accident on the way to our house because of icy conditions. Just wasn’t meant to be that year!

• Beckygrey says:

I live in NJ and I have 2 with me. What should we bring?

Oh dear! Hey, I like the idea of freezing it. It will be so yummy later, too! Oh and BeckyGrey looks like a potential guest!! ((Lori))

• plainviewsue says:

I remember one Thanksgiving many years ago when there was a major snow storm (I live on Long Island, NY) and none of our family could come. I was pregnant with Brian (who is now 23!) and my oldest was almost four. Huge turkey, lots of sides. We wound up having our very close friends who live across the street over who were supposed to travel, but couldn’t. They had the desserts. We had a wonderful time and it began a new tradition. Starting the next year, we always had a day after thanksgiving dinner. We’d go over to their house and combine all of our leftovers. It was great for the kids, who remain close to this day.

That sounds great Sue. A few years back my family started going over to my cousin’s house after most of her family had left after eating the big noon meal. This is the side of my family that drinks and it’s always so great to catch up with several other cousins and their children. We snack on leftovers and drink whatever everyone brought along. Then some leave to do the Walmart run for pre-Black Friday shopping. Boy things have changed since I was a kid!

Where are you? I’ll come!

• lori says:

Update. My family decided to brave the weather and leave a little earlier so they are coming after all. Thank you for all the support and good ideas! For those who said they’d come if you’re going to be alone on Thanksgiving perhaps we could share email addys. and you could join us? Not sure how to do that w/o posting it on the blog. Maybe NMD could be the go between??

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh Lori I’m so happy they are coming-I was about to invite you to come to my house!!!

Yay!!!

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I’m glad they decided to leave early. I hope they have a safe trip and that you all enjoy all that glorious food. If I didn’t have plans I might have been asking for your email LOL. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

12. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hi all, thanks for the blogs.

I am holding up hope for my girl Joyce, as we know later in the season she goes tete to tete with Brandi…so that makes her my girl. I think she might be the Lydia of this show. A nice girl who stays in her own lane but will push back if someone goes after her.

Not only that, but she’s the first hw to (on camera) try to tell Lisa that Brandi and Yolanda are backstabbing her. Lisa is so blinded by her distaste for Kyle, that she doesn’t see that Brandi and Yofo are no better. Or let me reword that…Kyle is no worse. She’s not Lisa’s friend, never has been especially when Lisa ran ahead of the pack after season 1. But why doesn’t Lisa see that b and y ARE NO DIFF from Kyle! They (all of ’em) do not like Lisa; bottom line. Their envy makes them annoyed by everything Lisa says and does. At least Kyle is no longer pretending to want a friendship with Lisa whereas b and y are still pretending. But as Joyce tries to reveal…Brandi and Yofo are backstabbing Lisa. Open your eyes, Lisa.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I know this sounds kind of crazy but if everyone has a problem with Lisa then maybe just maybe Lisa is doing something wrong? (When I say everyone I don’t mean EVERYONE IN THE WORLD-I mean everyone on the show..except Carlton I guess-she just has a problem with being there-she should just walk away-she doesn’t like it)

• plainviewsue says:

I still say Lisa is the Teresa of BH. Everyone is jealous of the fact that she is the most popular one and they want her to be brought down. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

With Teresa I think it was really more of Melissa being jealous but not EVERYONE else. I think Teresa is exhausting-but I like her. I also really really like Lisa-I just don’t think she is any better than the rest of the HWs-I think she likes to drum up drama and I think she can be very bitchy. She is often bitchy to the wrong people and I find it very suspect.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

R U Kidding me? I don’t like Teresa but if you believe MeGo is jealous it would stand to reason that CarolineBacker and JacBeSimple are seething envy! She beat them to the cookbook and many other endorsement deals. They’re really mad at her success because they were unable to attain that level of demand. Ooops….. I mean… how you doing? LOL

I agree that the other NJ are jealous of Teresa. Don Caro thought she would rein supreme and can’t get over that what she appointed as the court jester took over the throne. Even Jac hissed about Teresa being the only one to be able to make any money.

I’m good thanks…you?
                I totally get what you are saying about all that but I didn’t feel like the level of jealousy was as personal to the others as it was to Melissa-being that they are family. I could be wrong…I was just trying to make a little point about the jelly thing cause I find that as soon as a fan fave is not liked it always because X Y AND Z are jelly.

I’m sticking to yours too because I agree.

Yes, but Like Tre, Lisa isn’t perfect either. They are all gunning for her, so my sympathy leans in her direction. But I do not like the way she treated Joyce. It’s hard for me to let go of that.

Oh you made me LOLOLOLOLOL. I Love the way you qualified that. You have to, with me. “did you mean me?” Hahaha.

She is doing something “wrong” she has pulled away from the pack, risen to the top, etc. She became the breakout star. Resentment builds in the others. Lisa might not be humble enough for the others.

Well, I think what we’re beginning to see is why Kyle has had problems with Lisa in the past. And, maybe it’s Lisa that ain’t such a good friend. Lisa, imo, has been revealed as real snake this season. And, I don’t think Yo or Brandi saying negative things about Lisa(she likes to criticize but can’t take it)out of jealousy. Why would Yo be envious of Lisa? And, Brandi only benefits from kissing Lisa’s butt. I think they don’t like certain things about Lisa. Yo has had problems since last season even if she denied it at the time.

Have a great day everyone.

14. Amalfi says:

Ah Phaedra. I think Apollo’s game is real. That’s too bad. I was hoping he wasn’t a jackass.

15. cusi77 says:

I am traveling to Mexico City this Thursday 28 (Thanksgiving day) and I woke up feeling like a big flu is in my body… Sinusitis, my face hurts… Any fast remedy before I have to take an airplane and be inside for 4 hours contaminating everyone? Lordy Lord… I’ve been waiting for this Wedding for 8 months…

• Buttercream says:

One Cup of Warm water with 2 tablespoons of APPLE CIDER Vinegar – Drink 2x a day!
      Let me know how you feel and want to hear about the wedding!

• cusi77 says:

Thank you! I will do it right NoW! If you want to see where the party will be (I will ask NMD to post a photo or two) Please Google “Hacienda San Fernando” Tlalpan, Mexico D.F. You will see how gorgeous place! The Wedding Mass will be in a Convent built on the Seventeen Century! Convento del Carmen.

Feel better and viaje suerte – not sure if that’s the right way to put it.

• cusi77 says:

“Mucha suerte con el viaje” o “Buen Viaje” makes it right! Thank you Chismo! 😀

You know what I get confused with Cusi and I ask my mother this all the time – how sometimes the adjective goes in front of a word and sometimes after — I always thought after like in Italian ….

Vestida linda
              OR
              Linda vestida

?????
              Lol

The White House = la casa Blanca. The pretty dress= el vestido lindo.

But wait…
                What a pretty dress! = ¡qué lindo vestido!

Buttercream- is it ok to put the apple cider vinegar into the water ? I’ve tried drinking the ACV alone and it’s so difficult.

I also try a teaspoon of REAL virgin honey that we get from Greece. Completely unprocessed. For throat issues

• Buttercream says:

Oh YES! Please mix the two together – pinch your nose while drinking! have a flat soda (gingerale if possible) for a chaser to clear your mouth! So sorry not to make myself clear – you are a trooper to drink the ACV straight! 🙂 xo

Thanks —-SO going to try this next time.
            Usually I just start downing the emergen C envelopes in water ! Lol

• cusi77 says:

Buttercream_ I did what you told me and so far I am feeling “almost” well… I can’t wait for the second time I will do it in a couple more hours! It is great! Thank you, amiga! Xoxoxo!

Good one! Also oregano oil (capsules) helps. And zinc!!!!

• Beckygrey says:

Buy a pint of “Rock and Rye” liquor and drink it warm. Bundle up in a warm blanket and then sleep for about ten hours. You’ll come out go on the other side or after drinking the bottle you won’t care! lol Go to the internet and read about it.

That’s a new one o me. Thanks!

• Jules says:

In college was very sick with cold, sinus flu something. Called home. Dad answered the phone and told me to drink a bottle of whiskey in a hot shower and then go to bed. Damn if it didn’t work. Took a plastic chair into the shower, sat and drank from the bottle.

• cusi77 says:

Lol! If it doesn’t work… at least I forget about the flu!

• ((((Cusi)))) I hope you feel better in time.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Cusi-I hope you feel better!!! Have a great time at the wedding!!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I just looked AT&T he web site-the place is beautiful Cusi!!’

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Why does my iPad change “at the” to AT&T ? It happens all the time!!! I want to turn off auto correct but then I have no one to blame for my spelling errors!!!

This is a tweet from Lisa. She tweeted back in May 2013.

Lisa Vanderpump (@LisaVanderpump) tweeted at 9:07am – 29 May 13:

Oh dear I should ve known better than to criticize radar on line in defense of Kyle.
    Here we go again. (https://twitter.com/LisaVanderpump/status/339744906299965440)

Wow, I agree with Alex. Disclaimer though, I agree with Alex a lot!. I think she’s hit the nail on the head with her assessment of BH. Too bad, I really enjoyed watching that show 😦

Did Alex do one of her interview / podcast thingy- things?

Like where she called out Bethenny on the being raised by wolves ?

I’d watch that again. She talks wayyyyy too fast though

More Lisa defending Kyle. This tweet is from 3-29-13.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Funny that she’s defending her on twitter but while filming she claims again and again that she isn’t sure if the rumors are true-next week we get to see her say that to Ken and he doesn’t really like it-he says he would never let anyone talk about his buddy that way.

• Cartwheels says:

Even funnier is the fact that she was the first one who was intent to bring those rumors from the gossip rags (who almost nobody reads) to the mainstremed venue of our TVs (millions of viewers) because it was “the elephant in the room” , not a word about fake lawsuits (now, that actually was an elephant in the room) and relished on bringing those rumors even on her talking heads, episode after episode.
        Yet once she passed the ball to her accomplice Brandi , Lisa wanted to look like she was above all and being supportive of Kyle. She advices Kyle to ignore and not even acknowledge the rumors and on the other hand demands that she posts a tweet of support for them because they were just being good friends. It is just laugnable.

Did you watch the entire clip from Bravo? Both her and Ken said they didn’t believe them. Then inmediately Bravo plays Lisa saying she doesn’t know what to believe. I think Ken said something else and Bravo again makes it sound like she that about Mauricio. Why was she telling that to Jen over and over? Editing….

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I heard Lisa say “I don’t know if it’s true” “I don’t know if I believe it”…doesn’t sound like she is putting any rumor to rest to me. Ken said he didn’t believe it-they were clearly talking about Kyle and Mauricio.

This is the same Lisa that said at Carlton’s that she didn’t believe the rumors then jumped to shove the words ‘where theres smoke, there’s fire’ into Yolanda’s stumbling mouth. Lisa denies the rumors are true, while helping raise the point that maybe they are..a little.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She does the same in her blog kit-she says that the rumor are not true…maybe. She’s sure they are not but not 100% sure…

This was back in March. She’s not still defending her, I think she’s regretting it now.

Lisa’s a snake. Her ‘defending’ Kyle by saying she doesn’t think the rumors are true is so disingenuous given the fact she put them front and center on the show. It’s so transparent.

19. This was supposed to be the flagship HW franchise – shi shi shi shi darling and all things to envy in the coveted zip code. I want to see closets like Lisa’s and Yolanda’s with all the designer trappings they seem to take for granted. I want to see homes that belong in the pages of Architectural Digest, complete with well appointed interiors and panoramic exterior views that take my breath away. I want to see where these entitled ladies lunch and admire how the tables are set and what they wear.
    Sadly, RHBH is turning into my twisted version of “Great Expectations”. This franchise isn’t about pedigree and wealth but about the viciousness to which some will pander to be perceived higher on their fabled socioeconomic ladder. Some have mastered the rules, played the games well and have made it far up that ladder. There are others who are willing to claw their way up by any means necessary to give the illusion that they have made it in that zip code. They proudly show us those clothes and homes, are regulars in those fabulous venues they want to be seen in and that they have perfect marriages and gorgeous children.
    Strip away the trappings and what is left are basic human situations and emotions that are recognizable to all of us – the devastation of divorce, hiding and denying dangerous addictions, the need to feel superior to others and the mean petty juvenile games some play to further their own personal agendas. These women are showing us their “fabulous lives” but also their strengths and weaknesses. To me, they are all individual stories. There are motives and agendas we speculate about, we assume and judge them by their words and actions and we pick our favorites to win and wish ill on those we don’t like. At the end of the day, I turn off my tv and go back to my ordinary life a little more thankful that I am not plagued by the problems of the rich and insecure and sad that this franchise is failing to meet my expectations.

I wonder if ratings are bad, still bad, going to continue to slide. I would think people would be stuck to the tv to see the full downfall of Brandi. But maybe not?

• cusi77 says:

What a wonderful post! Windy you are a great writer! Very well expressed everything most of us think and feel about this franchise! Kudos, my friend! Pay attention BRAVO Producers!

• They don’t look very fabulous, do they, Windy.. Just more of the Same Old Shit… Who said what to whom, who repeated it, who defended against it, and the battle is on. Sound familiar?

Hi windy! Grrrreat comment. Agree with all of it minus wishing ill for any of them. I don’t dislike any of them enough to go there. I am still liking it! RhoBH. I hung in there w nj, too. And finally, I just coudnt watch it anymore, I hope that DOESN’T happen with BH.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Speaking of closets, Yo’s closet appears to be bigger than my house. I want it!

20. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for that juiciness in Atlanta NMD!

I totally think Apollo is a mess and had an inkling he was using the Kenya thing as a cover up. He knows everyone, especially his wife think she’s KUHHHH—Raaaazy so to say she hit on him would be a perfect excuse.

Go Kenya! Phakedra/ Efedra just get on with it. You’re cooked. Love it!!!

21. Sus says:

I think Brandi was being a bitch when she brought up the Maurice cheating rumors, not a bully. I loved it because I can’t stand Kyle. It’s funny to me that Kyle can dish it but can’t take it. Maurice grosses me out so I find it hard to believe that there is more than one woman willing to sleep with him but to each her own. He seems very sneaky and slimy but I don’t have anything to really back that up, just my gut feeling.

It cracked me up that Kim was trying to be the love and light one.

Kim and Kyle are getting a taste of their own medicine this season.

I’m sick of the fighting though. I agree with the poster above. I want to see the ridiculous closets and fancy houses.

Vanderpump Rules – How much money do these servers and bartenders make? Do they live near Beverly Hills or are they commuting 6 hours from an area with a lower cost of living? I realize they get paid for the TV show but Kristen has been working there for 6 years – long before TV show.

I’m absolutely fascinated with watching these 20 somethings live stupid lives. I can’t get enough of it. Now here’s the point of my post. I can only confess this shame here. I feel sorry for Jax at this point. I don’t find anything attractive about Stassi. I think she’s horrible. Yes, Jax should not have cheated. Bad boy! However, stringing him along for a year is just mean. Of course, he’s the moron for putting up with it. He’s pretty cute. I hope he meets someone else and turns that stupid tattoo into snake lady resembling Stassi. Even though Sheana is an idiot, I would love it if she started dating Jax.

Okay, let the mocking about me feeling sorry for Jax begin. I deserve it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I will not mock you for feeling sorry for Jax-only b/c my absolute distain for Stassi is so beyond that I feel sorry for anyone who has to be in a 100mile radius of her! What a dreadful bitch she is! Yes Jax is a dirty hound dog for cheating but Stassi is just relishing his pathetic attempts to get back in her good graces….why Jax??? Thanks your lucky stars that she wants nothing to do you-even you deserve better than Stassi!!!

• Sasha says:

I too feel sorry for Jax. I’m sure he thinks he’s still in love but I wonder how much more he would take from her if there was not a show called Vanderpump Rules???????

I keep wondering if he’s only doing it (pining away fir Stassi) for the show…and then he goes and gets a tattoo!! Scratching ma head.

I don’t know if I believe Jax is actually trying to get back with Stassi. I think he might be “acting”. As for the others — I have met maybe two dozen struggling actors and all of them have jobs that pay the rent. Bartending/waiting tables apparently gives them the flexibility to go on calls and take parts. I doubt they live in the 90210 – but there are plenty of rent control apartments in Santa Monica and NoHo and West Hollywood. That is only a 30 min commute to Villa Blanca, and SUR is in West Hollywood. VP Rules is even more scripted than the Housewives – I think – and the actors just aren’t that good (granted, I am not their target audience). But I think Stassi is a mean girl, who is a little too full of it.

SuS, my daughter and I love VDP rules!

• Anne says:

I must confess, I watch VDP rules, even though the only character that I find remotely likeable is Peter, the manager. His vlogs on bravo are entertaining too.

22. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Joyce…boy was I quick to judge her as being a dumb bell!! I was WRONG!! She played that hair thing perfectly last night!! All she wanted was to tell Lisa that her little pet Brandi was talking smack about her and she finally did get that out. Her delivery was awful-she rambled and flipped her fantastic hair around too much but she made her point!! The best part is her blog! She got Brandi and Yolanda in a two for one!! She IS more that a beauty queen…she’s a BH housewife and she just threw her tiara in the ring!!!

Love, love this comment…

And later she will delight us more when she pretty much calls Brandi a fall down drunk.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I feel bad that I called her dumb…she’s not. She has to learn to get things out quicker but she is not dumb!!

• Cartwheels says:

Don’t feel bad, her constant touching of her hair drives me nuts but I think is more of a nervous tick than anything else. No wonder Brandi hates her, Joyce didn’t get intimidated by her loud mouth and grotesque language and let Lisa know that she was a backstabbing friend, too bad Lisa was only hearing what she wanted to hear.

As bb said, we reserve the right to change our minds about them.

• Cartwheels says:

I loved her blog as well, she saw how hard Lisa was supporting Brandi and realized that her trust was very misplaced. If Lisa wouldn’t have been so intent on punishing Kyle for her Bobby Fisher comment she would have paid attention to the core of the message: Yolanda and Brandi talk crap behind your back while you swear by them.
      Can’t say I feel sorry for Lisa though, she made her bed ………….

I have got to read her blog!!! Her hair is amazing. Kind irked (today’s word) when Lisa was so dismissive of her. Why Lisa? Disappointing to me. Joyce had an important underlying message for her, but Lisa wouldn’t listen to her! First time, ever, I have felt really irked by Lisa. I saw a side of her I did not like. My maiden voyage.

I think what bothered Joyce was Brandi climbing on her ‘don’t talk about people behind their backs’ high horse. Boy did Brandi ef up cause Joyce completely called her out right there to Lisa’s face and Brandi was left sputtering!

The Sochi Olympics is costing more than all the other winter games combined.
    So far they have spent 50 billion dollars.
    It’s being held in the warmest City in Russia! This is insane! These
    are the WINTER games. Where is the snow coming from?

Ok rant over.

The snow is coming from Siberia, and you know, Russia has all that new oil money – let them support the economy with it !

Nancy I’m intrigued that this is costing more than it cost my dear Greece to hold the anniversary Olympics there. I’m going to look this up.

I’m still shocked at all the people attending this and not protesting the whole Russia anti-gay thing. If they’re pouring bottles of Russian vodka out – !?!?? What a waste ! Lol 🍸🍹🍸🍸

Nancy the 2004 Olympics in Greece cost over 11 billion.

🙈🙈🙈🙈

24. BB!!! Now, let’s get to each woman and how they irritated me. <<<I've only got this far and was laughing!!!!

Portia isn’t old enough to understand anything. Kyle and Mauricio can talk to her teenagers. I’m sure they saw the rag magazines with the story. Is not like they are not used to trash talk of celebrities and what’s real and what’s not. They talk about their cousin all the time.

Side note: Porsha makes fun of Lisa and her accent on a couple of videos.
    The teenage daughters tells Kyle on Epi 1 that she has tried too many times with LVP. Why is this kids involved in adults dealings?

As Kyle repeatedly said, ” when you’re in the limelight…” Portia will have to learn that her family is “in the limelight”…so the tabloids will make up stuff about her family and/or people will talk about your ” limelight” family. I do hope it’s true that everytime a story comes out, they grow closer. Take that, tabloids and mean people. I really, really hope things are as great as Kyle claims. It would be a bummer if they broke up. I am a romantic.

My vibes tell me it’s more Moe upset than Kyle. I think Kyle is using this for a storyline.
        She was born and raised in BH. She should know about gossip. Elliot Mintz is always by her side.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

How exactly a Kyle using this when she asked Lisa right away not to talk about it? If Lisa didn’t bring it up from the start it wouldn’t be an issue for anyone to use…if there is a user in this case-it ain’t Kyle.

Circles again

If a Kyle had told Lisa I don’t want to talk about it ( like Teresa said repeatedly on camera on RHONJ and her cast mates corroborated ) then we have a fear argument to make.
            I did not see Kyle telling anybody not to talk about it. The only time was on the Crying Heads. Bravo cleverly inserted those in the conversation to give the impression she did BUT she didn’t say it to their faces.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Not circles VV-Lisa and only Lisa was the one who brought it up on camera-after that little chat in Kyle’s kitchen it was clear to me that Kyle did not want to talk about on camera-Lisa is quite clever so I’m sure she picked up on that fact as well.
              Just for the record-how do you know Kyle didn’t say it to their faces? We didn’t see Teresa say it to anyone’s face until after they brought up jail on camera-then she told us she asked them not to discuss it.

Because if a Kyle had said so, she would be all over Twitter and in Bligs about it.
                Melissa, Kathy, Jac all said on THs that Tre didn’t want to bring up her legal issues or word “jail” número us times.

She shouldn’t have brought it up last night when they were at dinner with Joyce and
            her husband. In her defense what else is she going to talk about?

But she (Kyle) talked about it at the double date with Joyce. Off limits. Not off limits. Yes. No. Hello, hello…I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hellooooo.

Hello hello…
              Joyce and Kyle talk about it at dinner because Brandi brought it up at Carlton’s lovely lunch!!!

26. Carlton was probably disappointed Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa took the opportunity to ridicule Kyle away from her this episode.<<<===== LOL, I see what you did there!!!

I am feeling pretty much the same so far about BH, I was so looking forward to it but BOOORRRING!!! And I hate that I have a small stirring in my cold dark heart of sympathy towards Kyle…..a small stirring, but a stirring nonetheless!!!

BB,
    Lisa asking Kyle to tweet something to put rumor to rest is not unusual. This is how Lisa deals with rumors herself. If you follow her on Twitter, you can see her do it from time to time. She tweets to deny, clarify or dismiss the article. What this does is the rag magazine almost inmediately tweets Lisa denies blah blah blah….and rumor is put to rest. Twitter is the quickest way to get your word out there.

I think it was pretty ballsy of Lisa to ask Kyle tweet in defence of them, when in reality Kyle thought the 3 of them were out of order bringing up the rumors. Just because Kyle claims she didn’t use the word ‘bully’ to describe them clearly doesn’t mean she stands in defense of their actions.

I don’t follow anyone on twitter, only what I see posted by others. I’ll agree that Lisa is quick to defend her friends on social media. I guess she didn’t consider Kyle a friend at the time or she could have tweeted something herself, just as she did for her friend Mohammed or others whom she has defended. I can just imagine the reaction if Kyle had tweeted her own denial, being that she’s not Queen Lisa. I guess we’ll never know since as far as I know Kyle never addressed it on twitter. I’m sure there was an article somewhere about the bullying allegation, but honestly I was not even aware of it until I watched last night’s episode. Just goes to show how a mountain was made out of a molehill once again by these women.

BB on 2-22-13 Paris, Kyle and family were at SUR for dinner. Apparently, all was well then. Something happened in March/April were it went sour. I think season was still airing by then.

parishilton’s photo http://instagram.com/p/WBfmdLKgLd/

Jnntjill pointed out to me that lisa did tweet something about or in defense of mo and Kyle when they were filming. She’s (lisa) regretting it now according to a tweet that was posted here today.

I think the tweet Lisa posted in regrets to ‘sticking’ up for Kyle against Radar is from a while ago. Around that time, a customer has posted about a bad experience at Villa Blanca that went viral. So it seems that Lisa didn’t take it as part of the side effects of running a restaurant (not everyone is going to feel that they had a good experience) that it was a form of retaliation .

Yes, I posted an “old” tweet to prove that Lisa was sticking up for Kyle back then. I think there were three tweets on a row in reference to sticking up up for Kyle.

The comment she made in reference to regret is because ROL starting running nonsense about Lisa.

Lisa completely contradicted herself. She told Kyle to just ignore tabloid rumors, now she’s ragging on Kyle to take to Twitter to defend her. So, Lisa’s advice is to ignore tab rumors… unless they have to do with her.

@joycegiraud: @SalZamy @wa_idk @LisaVanderpump @BrandiGlanville XOXOXO😘

Original Message:

29. Amalfi says:

JNNTJ — I am sorry to say Bethenney is giving away diamond bracelets and gift cards and sparkle shoes and stuff. Either her ratings are really good or really bad.

I demand you go back there until she gives you something too!!

Bravo really knows how to ruin a good thing. But I’ve said it before-if BH (or any if the franchises, really) was simply house tours and lunching, the fans would cry boring. DC is a perfect example. And they had the Salamis!

I can’t wait until the reunion. Surely, Joanna Krupas lady parts will be a topic. What happens when Brandi swears Yolanda told her Joanna cheated with Mohammed? What happens when she was swears Lisa was there when he made the stinky comment? And they both deny it all? Should be quite an interesting battle!

This is a retweet in Spanish by Joyce. Is she taking for idiots those that don’t understand spanish? On the one hand, she supports Lisa and explains not everything she told her made it to the show. On the other hand, she retweets somebody in Spanish calling BG, YF and LVP jealous.

@joycegiraud: @joycegiraud @BrandiGlanville @DebbieLoBiondo @YolandaHFoster @LisaVanderpump estas lo que son es unas envidiosas lol 😝
    #teamjoyce😘#Boricua

Original Message:

32. Fun Fact ~~ From Wiki (heavily edited to take out the, IPPHO, boring stuff)

Limelight is a type of stage lighting once used in theatres and music halls. Although it has long since been replaced by electric lighting, the term has nonetheless survived, as someone in the public eye is still said to be “in the limelight.” The actual lights are called limes, a term which has been transferred to electrical equivalents.

Limelight was first used in public in the Covent Garden Theatre in London in 1837 and enjoyed widespread use in theatres around the world in the 1860s and 1870s. Limelights were employed to highlight solo performers in the same manner as modern followspots (spotlights). Limelight was replaced by electric arc lighting in the late 19th century.

The more you know.

There was a club in NYC called Limelight. It’s closed now-but it was in an old church and a TOTAL freakshow. If you ever say that club kid movie-where they kill a guy-Macaulay culkin was in it-that’s the place they partied. Lots of drugs!!! Lots and lots of drugs.

Totally unrelated to anything-but I needed to share that fun fact. 😉

33. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great Blogs Always.

Sew…. a needle or thread…. if VileKyle NEVER EVER EVER EVER denied THE ALLEGATIONS of INFIDELITY then it’s okay if she doesn’t DefendTweet the gaggle of HWs. BUTT, huge BUTT of course, if she made a statement defending her relationship and dismissing the rumors she should’ve also said she wasn’t bullied by the others. UNLESS she REALLY felt she WAS bullied. Not about ridiculously doing the splits while helicoptering her hair but because Mo likes the ladies. ALOT.

I’m trying to do 5 days of stuff in 3 and things are not going well, so this is just a quick driveby on the blog…have not read comment.

I have officially lost interest in RHOBH. 😦 😦 😦 Look what you’ve done to me Bravo!!!!!

I never thought this would happen but once there is no one to root for and all they do is bicker and disrespect one another. So I come to read BB’s blog and honestly just carbon copy all that to know what I think, if a yone cared, lol.

I comment BB for her approach and layout of blogging this particular show and episode. Thanks.

BB…Great blog and I agree with everything you said. I don’t like any of them either.

Oh wow. Tomorrow I fly from CA to Orlando. E ticket!

37. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

From May 23, 2014. More Lisa defending Kyle.

Lisa Vanderpump Defends Kyle Richards’ Husband Against Cheating Rumors: “It’s Utter Bulls–t!” http://www.eonline.com/news/422359/lisa-vanderpump-defends-kyle-richards-husband-against-cheating-rumors-it-s-utter-bulls-t

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-I don’t think anyone is questioning the fact that Lisa said these things-but the problem is that she brings it up on camera and there is just no purpose! If it’s utter bullshit why discuss every chance you get? Why say Kyle needs to address it? Why? I don’t get it? It serves no purpose except to cause harm and I thought Lisa was better than that-turns out-she’s not.

She brought it up once. Brandi is the repeat Kyle offender.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

When Brandi brought it up it wasn’t as if Lisa said “let’s not talk about this utter bullshit” she went all in going so far as to help Yolanda speak her lines properly. There is a reason the 3 of them are bringing this up on camera-same as in NJ when all the witches kept bring up “jail”…

When Brandi brought it up again at Carlton’s, it wasn’t as if Kyle said “let’s not talk about this utter bullshit” Kyle went all in going so far as to comment; we’ve all been victims of this, it comes with the territory. That same day Lisa found out that Kyle was making fun if her and claiming Lisa fake fainted and even with that Lisa said those rumors were BS.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

So Lisa said the “smoke” think to get Kyle back-fine with me-good for Lisa-that’s low rent HW behavior so no big deal. But we know this comes up again-what will be the cause next time? Lisa keeps saying to ignore but we hear her talk about it-why? For what reason? Is she helping Kyle “get over it?” I don’t think so-it’s causing harm and we know HWs love to hurt each other. Lisa is no different. The Queen takes a break from all her restaurants to join in all the reindeer games!

Yolanda insinuated the smoke thing. She says do on her blog. Lisa didn’t say that because she thought there is truth to it. She was completing the sentence for Yolanda.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

On the same blogs that Bravo edits? The fact is-Lisa is getting down and dirty proving she is not a Queen but just another run of the mill HW looking for a story line-like Brandi or Kim or Kyle. She not only has time for drama but she seems to enjoy it-she should get a bonus!!!

She, like many others, might actually believe that where there is smoke there must be a fire.

• selfabsorbed7 says:

Hi guys, I’ve creeped on Lynn’s pages for a long time now but I don’t think I have ever posted before. Anyway here is my take on this whole Lisa is awful because of the “cheating rumors” situation. The first time Lisa brought it up in Kyle’s kitchen I believe she made some comment about how the rumors are ridiculous. Her comment about how Mo being out with Porsha being the bases of the rumors, I believe, was intended to show how out of control the paps are with their “sources”. I took the joke to mean that the paps would be deceitful enough to twist Mo taking Porsha to ice cream into “Sources say he has been spotted with a much younger woman going to eat”. If you think about it, at the time they were filming no one had any idea how big these “cheating rumors” would get. So I think that Lisa was bringing it up on camera to give Kyle the chance to laugh it off as being ridiculous and then that could be the end of it.

Brandi brought it up at Carlton’s lunch. Lisa said “Everything they say is a load of codswallop” Then she says just ignore it, as in, don’t go run to US Weekly and try to sell your side of the story. If we all recall, Yo is still having issues with her brain function so I think Lisa was trying to help with her “No smoke without fire”. I imagine that there are a lot of times where Yo has a hard time finding her words and I think she has mentioned that in her blogs. Also I feel like it is clear that the conversation about smoke and fire was not in regard to THE RUMOR but to Lisa’s absolute statement that EVERYTHING they say is codswallop. The conversation is clearly edited and the topic had changed but Bravo put it together with Yo’s talking head to make it seem like they were still talking about Kyle. If you watch it Yo is mid sentence and then music comes on, cut to her talking head interview where by her intonation its clear that she is implying it is ridiculous to say that “none of it is true”. Then Brandi goes on to say that cheating rumors about Eddie were true before she knew the truth.

My point will that long winded explanation is that they never said that they doubted Kyle’s marriage. They never implied that Mo was cheating. I think that the manipulation of the scene is clear if you look at it a little closer. Producers are very good at taking soundbites and fitting them into where they will be the most dramatic. Personally, unless the context of a statement is clear and I can see someone physically speak the words, I don’t believe anything was said at the time it is aired during the show.

• Had to get you out of moderation.. Welcome to the talking side 😀

• Thanks for the welcome! I’m a little shy so I have never had the courage to post, but I always enjoy everyone’s comments and the blogs.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Welcome selfabsorbed7!! Pretty excellent first post! So as not to scare you off I won’t go into my predictable long winded blah blah blah retort to your comment…but don’t get used to it!! This is a one time thing. (I’m mostly kidding 😉).
                      Now that you got your first post out of the way-don’t be a stranger!!

Talking side…I like that.

That is exactly how I saw the fire/smoke scene. Thanks for being more eloquent at describing it.
                    Glad to know somebody else saw it as I did. I totally agree with your entire post. Welcome!

That’s how I see it too. Creative editing by bravo.

• selfabsorbed7, It looks to me like you have nothing to be shy about. Do stick around with us 😉

Oh boy – this is going to be so skinny, but I gotta say what a GREAT post! You saw it exactly the way I did, and said it much better than I could. Plus I was content to watch VV and Jill blog it out haha (just kidding sorta). Welcome!

Good to hear from you, selfabsorbed! So true..especially the end about what to believe (the way they edit). Great post 🙂

Lisa brought it up 3 times in the first episode alone. And, there’s no way I think Brandi brought that up on her own. It was calculated and Lisa’s smirking face and eagerness to toss ‘where there’s smoke there’s fire’ says it all. And, I’ve seen the full clip from next week and it’s much worse than the preview. Wow.

Right JNNTJ. Why on earth did Lisa bring it up. If anything she should have
        said, “Kyle I’m sorry what the tabloids have written about Mauricio. I’m sorry that your family has to deal with such bullsh*t. Either ignore it or sue the mag.” Sometimes celebs & “celebs” have to sue the pants off of these tabloids.

When she defends Kyle she gets criticized. Then her motivation isn’t right. If she hadn’t defended her, she still would be criticized. For not defending Kyle and Mo. No one else is perfect on that show…why should she be? She’s not, I have no expectations that she should be perfect. However, if she keeps being ugly to Joyce …I will be irked.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Lainey this is the nature of the show-Lisa is only now being judged as a true HW because she decided to start acting like one. She was never one to be gossipy (she always did the digs though-that’s her signature) but she never seemed so ordinary until now.

Ok

• Jules says:

This thread makes it seem like y’all think any of this is real. Mo already said it was the story line for them this year. RELAX. Nothing is real all planned out ahead of time. the only one that can’t be trusted to deliver her lines naturally or correctly is KIM and she was a working actress at one time. well Lisa was too.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I think we all know at this point that it’s mostly made up producer driven nonsense but we enjoy discussing it anyway. It’s really just an escape from our own reality and a chance to connect with others. It’s fun and mostly harmless-just opinion and banter-we are not splitting an atom-we are just dissecting HWs!!

Brandi backtracking for her friend Kyle.

@BrandiGlanville: @HeyItsGrant_ well the pap said that @KyleRichards18 said that so I got pissed but I never heard her say it &I now know she didnt

Original Message:

Cusi I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I sure I like Jules’ dad’s idea. Whatever you do I hope it works so that you can enjoy Thanksgiving & get back to being our Cusi. Take care of yourself & a BIG hug to you.

• cusi77 says:

Awwwww! It warms my heart your post PowellyPoo! Thank you very much! I did the warm glass of water with two spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar… I am 50 percent much better! I did it twice and the difference is amazing! I think I will make it for my traveling Thursday and hopefully full recover Saturday!

Thank you ALL for the good wishes! You are the BEST!

cusi…Bring some hand wipes with you for the plane ride. I hope you have a
        wonderful time. Take lot’s of pictures. 🙂

Oh that’s good. I tell you home remedies are something. I remember when I was a little girl & had bad colds my mom would give me a spoon of sugar w/drops of pure turpentine. It would get rid of the cold in my chest real quick. I think my mom still has that little Brown bottle. I wouldn’t think of taking it now. Yuck. 🙂
        I hope you have a good night’s sleep.

Kyle Richards’ Husband Flirting With Other Women? Truth Revealed http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/03/mauricio-umansky-cheating-on-kyle-richards-rhobh-deny/ via @HollywoodLife

This is an old article.

Remember during their White Party when Kyle went BSC on one her guests that
      she though was flirting with her husband? That said volumes to me.

You are correct. I forgot about that.

Remember in Kyle’s book. The husband gets a free pass for cheating “once”.

That guest was a drunken mess…and was literally trying to through the leg over her husband..while he was dancing with his daughter. Kyle and Mo didn’t even know this woman, so it’s not like the situation where Brandi would flirt with Ken and it was taken as all just fun and games.

I;m not the jealous type, especially since my husband is a good man,,,but I would have punched that heifer in the throat.

I remember that. She even said in a TH something to the affect that the woman
        better get her hands off her husband.

42. chismosa™ says:

How does juicy have a MASERATI? Even if they’re just “leasing” – (does that line let you lease?) – ?
    why use your money to get that car ???
    OMG 👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

I agree with what Brian Moylen said in his recap. I don’t want to see the tabloid wars made a part of the housewife shows and that’s what this one has become. Instead of watching a show about their actual lives, work, play and families, we are having to watch what is happening to them as a result of them being on a television show. I guess this is their reality now, but I’m not interested in that aspect of their lives.

You’re are right as that’s exactly what is happening right now. Yawn!!

That is a GREAT point BB. I totally agree!

I hope you have safe travels, ladebra. My youngest may not make it home for Thanksgiving because of the weather (she’s driving across Virginia). She will make a decision tomorrow morning. If not, she has folks she can eat with where she lives, but she will be missed. 😦 But I’d rather her be safe than sorry.

Aww Thanks BB. I haven’t seen Mom in a year. I’d walk on water to get to her 🙂 but I’m going to have a glass of wine and fall fast asleep and wake up when we land! That’s the plan anyway. Sorry to hear your daughter might not make it, but you are right driving in a massive bad storm is scary. Hope the weather cooperates for you.

I hope it works out, BB. But you are right, safety first.

I kind of, am. For now.

Hey Nancy pants, this is for you – it’s about all the corruption in Russia over the bidding for the Olympics. This will probably explain why it’s costing so much?

FILM REVIEW: "Putin's Games" sheds scandalous light on Russia's 2014 Olympics bid, writes @askdebruge. http://t.co/VmyV7Oy5b7 #IDFA— Variety (@Variety) November 26, 2013

Thank-you debra. It’s so corrupted over there.

• Jules says:

50 Billion is the reported price. More that all other winter Olympics combined. I don’t understand why any country would want to host. the cost now is outrages. Seems to put the host countries in more debt and then left with all these empty useless buildings. Except of course Russia. no money issues there.

Why winter olympics were chosen to go to a summer resort town is beyond. that selection committee must have been paid handsomely.

Right JNNTJ. Why on earth did Lisa bring it up. If anything she should have

Like Tom cruise…take that, tabloids. I think Lisa shouldn’t apologize if she’s not sorry.

STAR Exclusive!: New Allegations That Mauricio is Cheating on Kyle Richards | Star Magazine: http://starmagazine.com/2013/06/06/star-exclusive-new-allegations-that-mauricio-is-cheating-on-kyle-richards/

Watching TMZ. Michaela Salahi & Neil Schone, however you spell his last name, are getting married. And guess what? They’re doing it live via pay per view. Huh? Ok. I bet Tareque is pouting about that. Michaela is living how he wants to live & she has no creditors & lawsuits coming after her like he does. I saw she made out like a bandit.

@ENews: One of our hosts is sleeping on the job on E! News tonight… @JasonKennedy1 @TerrenceJ @LisaVanderPump @giggythepom http://t.co/GZSNNUPQfM

Original Message:

49. lulu says:

Hello everyone had a really bad day. 😦 hope everyones day was better then mine.

Does anyone know why Lisa V was on E! News again???? Couldn’t stay on the channel….but she seemed to be doing commentary. Maybe she is becoming a regular there?

OMG! Those Kardashians. Rob has gotten big. Khloe and Kim are disfiguring their face.
    I haven’t seen them in ages (I only saw a clip of them).

Totally. Khloe got a nose job similar to Nene’s I think

She’s the only one that I like. I hope she works things out with Lamar.

I think he’s too far gone. No matter what they say and spin. 🔄🔄🔄🔄
          She should separate from the family.

Not so fast IMHO. He could get his life back if he wanted to but I agree that they
            both need to cut the cord with her mother/manager/disgusting person/ blah blah blah

Look upthread as debra posted a link for me that talks about the Sochi Olympics
            and why they are costing so much. I thought I was going to like Putin! What a
            disappointment he turned out to be.

• Rob should have never cheated on his girlfriend…..I could feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a douche and the way he talked to his sister was disgusting, even if it was true, lol!

VV, your defense of Lisa is so passionate and diligent? Vigilant? Whatever the word-if Lisa ever needs someone to kick someone’s ass for her…she should call you! 🙂 lol

Ladebra-I know your name is LA Debra. However, I always read it as Lady Bra. I don’t know why!

Back to VV- I like Lisa, but I do think she’s bitchy and calculating. And I do think when she’s done with you or you cross her-she will come down in you like the British Empire on well, everyone. But she does it with an air of classy disdain (and some help from minions) Her an yolo are similar in that they turn up their noses at people. Could be a European thing, or a snooty patooty thing-not sure. Even so, I like her. I can deal with that type of bitchiness better then F bombs and physical violence (jersey!). But at the end of the day-she’s a bitch! A classy bitch, but a bitch. And it’s ok to be a B!

53. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Hey kit-Brandi’s podcast is calling your name…since your recaps were so great I figured you would just keep going???

Ashy you are so funny ……. You really want it!
      Hahahahahahahahaha
      😆😆😆😆🍹🍹🍹🎣🎣🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽®©™

Sign me up for that movement…KIT’s PODCAST BLOGS RULE!!

lol! SO funny you should mention that! I just finished Podcast 3. I had started it last week but finally finished it tonight. It was so inane I had trouble forcing myself to finish but it was worth the wait in it’s shear Brandiness.
      Brandi Podcast #3

Starts the show with some her talking to some guy. Maybe a producer. No idea. Anyway, he’s a moron so they get a long great. He says he likes to jack off to the sound of his own voice. See why it took me so long to get thru this? Brandi promotes Eddies new movie(Best Man Holiday)because she says the more money he makes, the bigger her check is(she’s an able bodied woman who can work so why is she getting alimony?) Anyway, she says talks about Eddie being on Jimmy Kimmel and mentioning her which she likes because she’s ‘very narcissistic like that’. Jimmy tells Eddie that some people are born to create drama and those born to capitalize on it and Eddie married both, which Brandi, naturally, thought was hilarious. She then goes onto say many people are invested in seeing her fail and claims to be the voice of scorned women everywhere. She then says she’s not addicted to Twitter. As evidence of this she says there are days when she only Tweets 3x a day. Let’s us know she’s on the last day of her period. Awesome. She then reads the “Angry Tweet of the Week” –‘Who would give you a podcast, you illiterate drunk bitch?”. She then tells the tweeter to fuck off but then says she doesn’t actually hate people. She claims that Seth Rogen wanted her to do a job for him and that he’s a big Housewife fan. She says that BH suffers from body dysmorphia and admits she does too(ha, didn’t I say she had that last podcast?).

First real guest, John Azarian, private eye. Random bits from his interview..he killed a dog once. He’s gay. Brandi says she’s slept with women but she ‘missed cock’. John says he was hired by Paul to serve Adrienne her divorce papers and said that she looked great. Brandi scoffs and tries to get him to say something nasty about Adrienne but he doesn’t bite. John says he’s followed heads of networks and heads of state. Right, that’s why he’s on low rent Brandi’s podcast, he’s such a big shot! They talk about his sex life and quickly turn to hers and she says she’s slept with black men, an NBA player, and that the stereotype about them is true. 2nd guest is Christine Chiu, wife of BH plastic surgeon. This woman comes off insanely superficial..so, naturally, she and Brandi are like Besties! Christine claims that she’s so needle phobic that when she gets botox, she gets an anesthesiologist to put her completely under. For freaking botox? Is that even legal? Anyway, Brandi asks her what the latest surgery trends in BH is and she says…being skinny. Being skinny. She said that. Gee, I thought being fat was all the rage. Anyway, she says that Brand’s body is ideal and says that Brandi has the “prized possession that everyone wants-the hole between her legs”. Much laughter follows and she explains that she means having a large ‘thigh gap’ between her legs.

Talk then turns to Brandi’s latest major body image issue…wait for it…..labia/vagina armpits! Last week it was Brandi’s unsightly kneecaps, this week it’s her unsightly armpit folds. She says they’re saggy and wants to fix it(at this rate, I predict that next week Brandi’s body issue will be the soles of her feet, they’re like SO wrinkly). Talk again turns to Brandi’s sex life…and these precious gems are dropped…Brandi says she doesn’t have a specific ‘type’ of man. She loves lingere and is a performer in the bedroom. She hates tighty whities and dick pics. She claims she once dated a fat old guy with back hair but he was so smart and funny. Oh, and he had his own plane. She likes to be stimulated intellectually as well as sexually. She says if she had had ugly children she would have put them up for adoption….just kidding she says! She talks about her youngest son throwing major tantrums. Says she had a fake Birkin but got rid of it once someone caught her. Claims her super rich friends have fake Birkins, too, but won’t name names. Says she wants a real one and Christine suggests starting a charity for the effort. Christine brought Brandi a gift form Hermes, btw. Show ends with Brandi feeling up Christine’s boobs. Course it does.

Thank you, Kit9!!!!!!! Funny about ow she tried to bait the p. i….no bitey!

Oooh, the sacrifice you made for the blog! Oddly enough, it’s entertaining. Brandi is the gift that keeps giving. Thanks Kit.

Omg, I just finished doing Podcast #3 when I saw your comment and I went to post it and it didn’t post for some reason! Fu*k! It was really long, too. I don’t know what happened. Damn it! Do you think it went to moderation or something? Damn, I really don’t want to have to rewrite it.

Is anyone watching Shahs?

I watch later Nancy –

I’m so anti MJ being back to friends with Reza
      Major 😦 x100
      😡😡😡😡

Ditto!!!!!! I feel sorry for Lily. 😦

I’m not watching yet but she seems to have no friends except her makeup people. I don’t get it I thought she went to law school in LA

She is not cut out for the show she was not a “friend” of them. Look how quickly Reza cut her as soon as he maybe realized no commission check?
          He has no soul

ITA I can’t stand him anymore.

I can’t figure her out yet. Is she as superficial as she seems? I’m not sure.
            She’s been really nice to Lainey’s DD so I hope there’s more to her than “things”.
            Her brother sure hurt her with that talk at dinner. It was sad to watch.

It’s a fun episode though. They had a lot of fun.

I have company so I haven’t even been able to even turn the TV on. I have it dvr’d, though. I will catch up on Friday.

chismosa…check this out. Ballet on Ice.

56. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Safe travels to all who are on the road or in the air!! The east coast is not having great weather for this big travel holiday! Be safe !!!!

• Boobah says:

I was thinking the same thing Jill.

Safe travels everyone.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

How you doing Boo? This weather is UGLY!!

• Boobah says:

I’m good! How about you? Yeah, this weather is nasty. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I’m going to my in-laws and then my parents house – luckily neither are far away, so my holiday shouldn’t be impacted by this messy weather.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh good for you-glad you don’t have to go far!! I’m cooking a feast for the family and everyone lives close by so I will have a full house…I can’t wait!! I love Thanksgiving!!

• Boobah says:

Awesome! When I read about your family events, you and your family always seem to so much fun together – so I can only imagine how great your T-Day will be! Glad they’re close!

I think I’m having Internet withdrawal already – Mom doesn’t have it… I can stop any time I want to!

Hope you feel better Cuzi and T-Rex. And hope everyone is safe and warm this holiday.

I have so many things to be thankful for, and one of them is this blog and NMD and all of you. Youse guys really do enrich my day and I’m thankful I found you.

58. T-Rex says:

Regarding the LisaV and VileKyle’s Murray philandering. I want to know where all this CRAP started that LisaV went to the tabloids about this, she didn’t, LisaV doesn’t need the money, she wouldn’t sell her soul for some random gossip! In Season 1, VileKyle and LisaV didn’t know each other at all, they met on the show, however TwoFaceBiotchCamille had known “of” her because for many years Murray was her realtor while she was married to SlimeyGrammer. So cut to the Season one dinner from outer space, wherein TwoFaceBiotchCamille gets the fake medium to spill the dish on Murray’s cheating, I think TwoFaceBiotchCamille had dirt on Murray and wanted to “bring it” to VileKyle especially after she accused VileKyle of talking about her behind her back. Cut to season two, TwoFaceBiotchCamille once again makes a dig at the cheatin Murray when talking about her own breakup with SmileyGrammer. Onto STFUBrandi, who was friends with the HoofMaloof, not LisaV when she came on the show, and after the other weird ass party from hell when they took her crutches, there was another mention of the Murray-Madness(aka cheating). Not once in any of those seasons has LisaV even brought it up, and has said “rubbish” in the past. Okay, so how does the Murray-Madness then make the press while filming, not Lisa, TWO WOMEN in a bar that were approached by Murray and another man and asked for their digits. One of the women takes Murrays picture and they immediately sold their story to the tabloids, Murray, counters with they were potential clients(cough, cough), unless those hookers(allegedly) married rich, not a single house in Murray’s stable could they afford. Again, it wasn’t Lisa, she didn’t NEED to spill to the tabloids, Murray is fueling that fire ALL by himself. In addition, let’s point out that STFUBrandi, who has admitted to selling stories to the tabloids for money, was the one to “break-it” to VileKyle that this crap was going to hit the tabloids.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I don’t remember anyone saying Lisa sold the Mauricio cheating story to the tabloids but I could have missed a post where it was said-I don’t Think Lisa did that but I’m also aware that people give stories to the tabloids not only for money. Just b/c the story wasn’t “sold” doesn’t mean it wasn’t put out there. I don’t think Lisa put the story out about Mauricio but I think every single HW in every single city has given a story to the tabloids-some get paid in money and some get paid in different ways.

JNNTJ, LisaV has stated in NUMEROUS times that she does not “sell” any stories to the tabloids, again she is worth so much money and has a reputation to uphold and she dared ANYONE to prove she has done so, she has been interviewed but she doesn’t talk to the typical rag mags like others do . It wasn’t you that said that she gave the stories to the press, someone else posted this earlier.