Top 10 Reasons I’m Thankful I’m NOT a “Real Housewife”
10. I’m not a fan of discretionary needles – I’d never be able to keep up with the Botox regimen.
9. I’d get forever lost just trying to find the bathroom in my ostentatiously large mansion.
8. With closets the size of small countries, I’d never be able to decide what to wear – And don’t even get me started with the shoe decision. The purse and jewelry choices would seriously put me over the edge.
7. I don’t have a knife long enough or sharp enough to stab in the backs of my friends.
6. Because then I’d actually have to open a Twitter account and tweet horrible things about my castmates or exes all day long… My rants would then be followed-up by a frustrating number of humble brags and “selfies” just to make me feel better about myself.
5. I couldn’t possibly keep a straight face while I watch my castmates blatantly lie and cause drama over such mundane things as a clump of hair out of place. Puhleeze…
4. I could never sell my soul to the devil for fame and a couple of dollars.
3. There is no such thing as “enough” to them – Never enough money, fame, or material stuff. Bravo viewers however, are well aware of the concept of “enough” though… We’ve had “enough” of these insipid shows with repetitive themes and intellectually insulting content.
2. I’m just not delusional enough… At least not yet…
1. Duck lips belong on ducks. Just sayin’…
Ten Things for which I am Thankful by BB
10. That Kim Bierman’s pregnancy is over – no more selfies of her baby bump.
9. That Taylor Armstrong is no longer on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
8. That I’m not Teresa Guidice.
7. That I’m not Camille Grammer.
6. Brandi Glanville (for the laughs and entertainment she provides with her antics).
5. All the good new scripted programming so I can wean myself from the housewife shows.
4. This blog site and all the great people here.
3. NoMoreDrama for keeping it going.
2. That I’m relatively healthy.
1. My family and friends (both human and furry).
If you check in today, post something for which you’re thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hiya Castaways… Last week, Laura M was sent back to redemption island. The edit played it like her daughter Ciera sent her there but with a tribe of 8, it really didn’t matter how Ciera voted, Laura was going either way. King Aras had become the first member of the jury, leaving his brother alone on RI with 2 girls, Tina and Laura, the two moms.
At camp after the vote the remaining 7 are there with Ciera consoling her because she had to vote off her mom. Ciera believes she has shown tribal alliance loyalty by doing that. Later, this will possibly come back to bite her in the ass as it also shows, she’s a bit ruthless in this game and may be more dangerous than anyone thought.
Probst calls them all in and does a little Probsting with Ciera and Laura. Reminds us that Ciera voted out her mom as if she was the only one to do it. Laura says that she’s proud of her daughter, she knew this would happen at some point, just didn’t think it would be so soon. This is all such BS… The two are playing together and as a team decided which it would be better to have stay in the game. Sending Laura to RI made sense because she is the puzzle terminator. Ciera on the other hand, couldn’t find her ass with both hands tied behind her back when it comes to the puzzles. So how about if we cut the crap and get to this one… Above we see a tunnel path made of rope that each player must retrieve 4 cubes from. Then stack them as shown so that no side has repeating colors. Seems pretty simple, right? Not so fast. Laura and Vytas are the first to get all 4 cubes through their tunnels and begin with the puzzles, Tina is way behind. Laura runs away with this one leaving Tina and Vytas to fight it out for second place. Then it happens… Mom power unite. Laura begins telling Tina how to place each piece. Vytas cannot believe what is happening until he figures out that he can take the advice too. It comes down to a split second on the final cube and Tina wins it by the hairs on her chin.. Vytas congratulates Tina, and tells Laura to go scratch with the cold shoulder. He now gets to spend more quality time with his brother, in the jury box. Laura offers the clue to the nonexistent idol to Ciera who, burns it.
Pre Immunity Challenge Chatter
At camp, Tyson is gunning for Katie. Caleb and Heydon know they are in the middle and if they don’t make a move, it may be bad for them. They set their sights on Tyson. Even if they all make it to the end, he has the best shot with the Jury, they believe. Caleb approaches Katie with the idea of blindsiding Tyson.. At this point, I think she will do whatever keeps her in the game, she knows she’s at the bottom of the tribal pack. Then, the two of them go to Ciera with the idea.. She plays as if she agrees but this one is not to be trusted. She’s the biggest snake in the game right now. What happens next? She tells Tyson what’s going on. She promises him that she will vote how he tells her to vote, trying to seal a final 2 or 3 deal with him. Tyson has been working with Monica and Gervace and with Ciera, that’s 4, an unbeatable alliance, if he can trust Ciera. That night, he tells Gervace what is going on, and now, the targets are Caleb and Heydon.
The following morning (29), Ciera and Tyson stagger off to get the treemail. As she walks by Caleb and Heydon, total cold shoulder.. RuhRoh.. She said earlier in TH that she doesn’t trust the newbies who will flip at the drop of a dime and burn their alliance. That’s why she told Tyson. Treemail reads “Are you one big happy family, Do you have a grip on this game, You better hold on for dear life, or tonight you’ll lose your flame.” Whatever could That mean? Let’s find out…. but first, Heydon and Katie are nervous that Ciera is so chummy with Tyson.. Might be time to send her to be knocked out by her mom at RI.
Once again, the idol is up for grabs. Monica has won it twice. The object of this game is for each player to hold on to that spool, which supports on the other end of the rope a bucket containing, 25% of their own weight. Once the bucket falls, they are out of the game. The twist here is, they can play or feast. Each player can opt out of the challenge, giving up a chance at the immunity necklace in exchange for some food. The food is BBQ steaks, chicken, sausage, etc. Cold ice tea and probably some picnic salads as well. Each player is given a pair of rocks, one black (eating), one white (playing). At the same time, all reveal what they are going to do by showing which rock they chose to show. Tyson, Gervace, and Ciera, all choose to eat, the others are playing. The three of them can eat as long as the challenge is going on. Katie (yellow) is out first. Then, Caleb (purple) is done. When it comes to the stamina in these games, Monica (green) is the Zen master. She just zones out and really doesn’t move. Meanwhile Tyson is shoveling that food in as fast as he can. After about 20 minutes, after Monica readusts her grip, Heydon’s hands have had enough and he just lets go (blue). Monica wins again. Good for her.. Probably the most insulting thing coming from the eating table was Tyson and his belching. I don’t think he could have done it anymore if he had tried. As soon as Monica won, their feast was over.
Pre Tribal Chatter
Congrats Monica, the food was good, yada yada yada.. The newbie duo, Heydon and Caleb, are feeling the pressure, thinking one of them is going to get blindsided. They decide to approach Tyson and ask him straight out. They all decide that Ciera is playing all the men against each other. Tyson in TH says it’s a good move on her part. He decides he may play the idol in case he cannot trust Ciera and she has to go..
Let the Probsting begin… Heydon’s hands are all blistered and there are 3 people with packed bellies. It makes him feel nervous that someone is so comfortable that they don’t feel the need to attempt the challenge. Ciera says she didn’t have a hope in hell of winning the challenge, so why not eat? Tyson was surprised that more didn’t eat, he feels comfortable with the alliances he’s made why not them. The issue of trust comes up in the probsting. Who will be shocked if they are blind sided. Why naturally, all of them would. Let’s vote. We see Caleb vote for Ciera but none of the others. Probst brings back the votes and asks for the hidden idol. I’m a little stunned that Tyson played it. Especially given the results. 4 for Caleb, 3 for Ciera. Not one for Tyson..
The Voting results so far
No SAMCRO this week, perhaps those who haven’t seen it will enjoy
With the big shopping season upon you, I’ve written a series of articles that may be helpful to those of you interested in photography. They begin here.
This is going to be a bit corny but I don’t care. I am going to take this opportunity to thank all of you for welcoming me here and putting up with me. If there is one thing outside of my family that I am thankful for, it is all of you. Yes, even those I argue with.
Happy Birthday cdnfillie58