New Housewife for Orange County plus Spoof Photos for Beverly Hills

New Housewife for Orange County by NMD

Tamra Barney is teasing her twitter followers again.  Last season she tweeted out photos of her bachelorette party with Lydia before anyone knew Lydia was a housewife.  This year she tweeted: “Hanging with Shannon @heathermcdonald before the game #USC and this photo.  A few days earlier she tweeted: Excited to be going to the game tomorrow with Shannon & David (new housewife) can’t wait to see you…

Photo credit - Tamra Judge

Photo credit – Tamra Judge

Tamra has teased fans before – tweeting that she got married in Vegas last year.  But perhaps this time it’s not a joke.  I suppose there is no chance Heather MacDonald is a new housewife as well, is there?

On a side note, it appears as though Vicki is back with Brooks.  Here’s the link.  This is what she had to say:

“We are still seeing each other from time to time,’ says Vicki.  ‘He lives in a different state – but he was wrongfully abused on the show, both by other cast members and my daughter [Briana].

‘They magnified the truth. I wouldn’t be with someone who didn’t treat me right, who didn’t treat me like a princess, and I don’t need to be protected,’ she says, adding: ‘I mean, I’m 51 – I’ve got this!

‘We tried breaking up and it didn’t really work for us, but I’m just dating him – we’re not married or engaged – and dating someone is how you find out about them.

‘I know my daughter worries, but she’s only met him four times and in any case, we each have our own lives to lead – we can’t lead anyone else’s life for them. Other people have their opinions but I really, really care for this man.”

_________________________________________________

More Beverly Hills Spoof Photos from Boston

pizap.com10.87289516953751441385858839923

pizap.com10.192298507783561941385857889222

pizap.com10.70318848174065351385649508597

pizap.com10.66228331159800291385648134449

pizap.com10.63490969175472861385848176460

_________________________________________________

Rest in Peace Paul Walker

_________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

217 Responses to New Housewife for Orange County plus Spoof Photos for Beverly Hills

Good morning everyone. Soak it all in.. We have to go back to work tomorrow. Bottom Lip Monday is upon us. 😉 I hope you’ve enjoyed the holiday.

I have some PTO to use up (use it or lose it) so I have bottom lip Monday off, off, off! Tomorrow will be our last day together (laineygirl and I). She flies out at 8pm tomorrow.

2. My legs are so tired – we walked for hours yesterday. Loving spending time with firstborn –

Good morning Powell, I hope your holidays were good. Good times with family and unique experiences for me….but after over a week of a fairly intense schedule with lots of wrenches thrown in, I am ridiculously tired. I am thankful to finally have a full day at home with no schedule. Yippee!

I answered youse guys who posted for me in the last blog<<<<

• lulu says:

Good morning!!! I always thought men and their “cars” like to play a game of whose is “bigger.” Funny that some of the “racers” were too good to show their toy!! That’s funny btw nice car! Love Mustangs!

4. plainviewsue says:

Boston………………your pictures are too die for!!!!! Great job 🙂

5. chismosa™ says:

Gollum AND the clown from It -=====>– 🙀🙀🙀major nightmares for me!
    Kyle had such beautiful Brooke shields-esque brows she shouldn’t have tweeted them all off. I wonder if those are braces ?? Lol

Excellent captions – hope you’re doing ok Boston, hugs to you. 😦

NMD glad you’re enjoying your vaca!

OMG! – tweeted === tweezed. But Kyle is tweeting her a$$ off these days. Lol!

Hi chismosa, that’s a hilarious slip, lol. I don’t get the braces comment, but I did see Kyle’s new hair color pic in the last blog and frankly the dark hair was far more appealing….naturally suited her.

Yes I prefer the dark hair. –

The braces is the young picture of her on this blog younger – I mean a LOT has changed on her face but I wonder if those are braces or just her tongue. My friend always says she sees Kyle’s tongue so much when she talks. She calls her fat tongue. Giggle

Oh! Those are braces! You can barely see them, yep, I’ll bet 17 in that pic. Funny about the tongue..not a fat one for Teresa, but she is the queen of showing tongue!

6. Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

So sad about about Paul Walker. He really walked the walk when it came to disaster relief and his love for the ocean. The death of a parent at the holidays seems so cruel. My prayers go out to his daughter.

I read he was coming back from a charity event when it happened.

• Boobah says:

It is really sad. I feel so sad for his family.

Yes, very sad, I just learned he had a daughter, my heart breaks for her loosing her daddy at such a young age.

Although his death was tragic, I hope his daughter finds some comfort in knowing that in her fathers last moments he was doing something good. So many actors do die young are the result of substance abuse.

Just remembered I copied some tweets yesterday and didn’t post them, I guess I’ll finish that. They were holiday oriented except one and I will try not to duplicate Kyle’s hair pic.

This didn’t last long….

@BrandiGlanville: im going back to bed contemplating quitting twitter-its just giving vile horrible miserable sad hateful morons a platform and a voice- gudnt

Original Message:

• She’ll never quit

But Brandi, we are only trying to help you, Besides…it’s the truth…and there is nothing wrong with telling the truth right? I am I right?

Right! Don’t deprive us, Brandi!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Whatever will I do if Brandi quits twitter?!? Please say this is a cruel joke!!! Don’t go Brandi!! Maybe I should start a “Save Brandi’s twitter” campaign? There must be something we can do? A petition? Mass tweets? This is a time of need people!!!
          I know what y’all are thinking “Is this bit*h serious? “…I’m VERY serious! Brandi provides us with endless entertainment with her outstanding, well thought out perfectly spelled tweets! We must not let her quit!!! Banned together and we can “Save Brandi’s twitter”!!
          (Like she could quit!!!-get serious girl-you are a twitterholic!!!)

IKR! I though your heart would skip a beat when you found this tweet! 😉 So funny, yet SO true about the endless entertainment. Ah, she’ll change her mind tomorrow.

So true. I’m sure we’d survive if we never saw a tweet from her again.

• Boobah says:

Jill – you are so funny! 🙂 Don’t worry, when she gets up, she’ll forget all about this promise and be back at it.

I am sure a donation button will be coming soon.

Yeah, they were only giving her head’s up!

• lulu says:

Typically I don’t comment to brandiassanisms. But come on!! Want this to go away? Well how about quiting the show and canceling ALL social media!!

• Beckygrey says:

She has just realize that we as viewers liked her, but we have our limits. She has reached that point and has become just as addicted to Twitters as her counterpart, the other Mrs C.
      Brandi, humble your sells before it’s too late.

Boston, always the best pics and captions. 😆 😆 😆

For her girls TV room. 🙄 I’m sorry Kim, but your trees are just too gaudy….maybe someone here appreciates them

My MIL loves ostentatious and ornate stuff, especially Christmas trees, lol

I actually thought it was more odd that they had a tv room that had floor to ceiling windows as sometimes a lot of light blinds out a tv.

Not holiday oriented..just to show she keeps working…

No longer a housewife, but still working it. I knew she marketed her own marinade, but what I didn’t realize is the brand name is “Skinny Latina”
    #skinny
    How original.

Skinny??? Really? Hahahaha! Well this send some of us on a copyright search?? Oh gosh,I hope not. LOL!

@BrandiGlanville: @PerezHilton I wasnt alone on Thanks Giving I spent the evening with my boss from RHOBH &his amazing parents, bro bro’s gf &4amazing kids!

DUH. I guess she’s holla’d out of original ideas to tweet, lol.

DUH. Oopps, I double posted and it’s in moderation – it can be deleted! I was saying; I guess Heather is Holla’d out and nothing new to say.

21. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Did you guys see the train derailment today? That’s the same line I take when I travel into the city-the derailment happened about 15 minutes from me-so sad and very scary. I travel into the city a lot with my girls. It’s terrible.

Thank you for the kind words guys. It’s very much appreciated. xoxox

I check her account regularly and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. She gets eggs all the time. Why now? Why is she complaining about it now?

The use if the word “fishy” is interesting.

@BrandiGlanville: I have all these new eggs following me and harassing me-wen i look up their profile they have zero followers-something is fishy

Original Message:

• boston02127 says:

Giving up twitter didn’t last long.

• Rebecca says:

Here’s her offensive tweet from last night that set people off:

RIP the hottest guy ever Paul Walker – Im crying— Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) December 1, 2013

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Is it offensive? I can’t judge because I think everything she does is offensive-but what do you all think?

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

First off – she was DESPERATE to have her name associated with this guy’s death.

Second – Her “tribute” goes straight to sex. She didn’t mention if he was a good guy. She was damned determine to sound like a horny teenager..

Third – the guy died in a fiery car crash. “Hottest guy ever” is offensive. Tweeters tried to point this out, but in typical fashion, she told them to _______ (fill in the blanks).

She is so intent on vomiting everything in her pea-sized brain onto twitter that she doesn’t stop to think about consequence. Her addiction to fame is disgusting.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I see I’m not alone in thinking it was offensive…and stupid.

That’s up there with the one from last year. Someone committed suicide by jumping
          off the parking garage so she tweets how selfish it was of him as she might be late
          for the movies now. (Or something like that)

That’s exactly what she did. That’s one of the big reasons that made me not like her. Just disgusting.

• Beckygrey says:

Actually, I’m was with Brandi. I didn’t put it passed anything other than she was giving her feelings. She gave a norma Brandi shoot out, but in retrospect I could see the offense in it. If I were her I would have just apologized for seeming unthoughtful and then deleted the Tweet. When people are in pain (fresh) they tend to be very sensitive. Brandi expressed it her way, while others expressed it their way. I also think since Brandi is not use to being on the end of all this negativity she must have gone into attack mode. (which only makes it worse).
          Brandi stay off of Twitter and stop talking about people.

Brandi’s tweet~~~~WooHoo Just found out @Sethrogen is going to do my @PodcastOne show in January sooo nervous- He is a comic genius !!!!Thanks @arthurhwebb!

I guess her mother didn’t teach her not to count her eggs before they’re hatched.

(((boston))) I’m soo sorry. It will take time but you will smile again. Promise.

26. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Nancy-I kept meaning to post yesterday about your pic of Emily-that dog was cute as can be!!

27. lulu says:

Who’s watching A Diva’s Christmas Carol??? 😉

What is it about lulu?

• lulu says:

Hello Nancy! Its IMO a great spin off of Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol.

Well I hope it’s not too sad. 😦 Football all day in George’s room but I’m switching it
          over to Figure Skating at 1pm. Do you know what’s on tonight? lol
          Could you imagine hanging out with your boss in a bathrobe? So weird.

• lulu says:

Lol!! Well last boss was gay……….. hmm. It would of been like a girls night! I’m kinda hoping this deviation from the science to a more dramatic script stops.

Not sad. No downer movies for me. Trying to stay positive!

I worked for an OB/GYN once in BH. I had to take someone to the airport really
              early one day so I asked him if I could hang out on his couch so I didn’t have to
              go back to the Valley only to go back to BH is a few hours. This is what he said…
              “Nancy if you plan on hanging out in my house I’m not sure how much sleep you’ll
              get.” Charming, eh? (Of course I took him up on it) JUST KIDDING

Is Dina Manzo’s husband Lexi’s father?

If you are talking about her 2nd husband…no. She isn’t married anymore to
      either of them.

No he isn’t Boston. Dina’s first husband is her dad. She uses Manzo in public to protect her privacy. She has a different last name. It’s not a complete secret-her real last name is out there if you look. And everyone in each family agrees with it-basically so people don’t google her dad’s family and post all kinds of stuff.

• boston02127 says:

Exit4–Thx. I was not looking for her. A girl named Lexi Manzo was a suggested follow for me on twitter and I questioned it to myself. When I looked, it showed her website too. I thought it was odd that she used Manzo. Sort of like how Ashley use to use it.

I’m such a loser sometimes. I’m suppose to be at a parade today. Two of my cousins are in it for ROTC.

It’s cold and raining outside and I don’t want to go out. I’ve had live web cams on so I could see the parade from my computer because I know they well ask me about it, just to see if I went. I saw them both on cam.

Thankfully they were together because I had to count very quickly so I could tell them what row they were in.

So on top of not going, I’m going to lie to them too. Sigh.

I’m giving Roxie away today? Any takers? She just came in with a dead bird in her mouth.:(

31. Here is Dina and Tommy’s wedding if you have never seen it. Caroline looks good in it. It is over the top!
    &http://www.vh1.com/video/my-big-fat-fabulous-wedding/full-episodes/my-big-fat-fabulous-wedding-dina-and-tommy/1562895/playlist.jhtml

kit9 I’m not happy!!!

Brandi announcing she’s quitting Twittter this morning only to be followed 4 tweets later that Seth will be on her Podcast sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

Lisa defending Team Kyle, Joyce.

@LisaVanderpump: @ZuzMiami @libbyannehess12 @joycegiraud
    Actually don’t agree..

Original Message:

I am posting this because I received a Visa Vanilla card as a gift and it was a nightmare, had to pay fees, could not buy anything online with it, was rejected somewhere I finally ended up buying some gas with it. As a gift it was the worst.

This is something Teresa retweeted, so it is legit….I’m dying laughing at the blonde wig.

@KimRichards11: Splendid Sunday!☀
    Heading to NYC 🗽 to hang out in the Club House with My Good Friend @Andy
    VAVOOMSHABANG💥💥💥
    I💚LOVE🐢TURTLES💚🐢🐢🐢
    I❤MY🐶
    #WWHL

Original Message:

???
    Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 2h
    I think I have a crush on somebody!

She must be one lonely soul. Remember, she was quitting a Twitter this morning.

• Pghemtchick says:

Does it count if the crush is on herself?

Hi there. Where have you been? I was thinking about you a week ago.

How is your foot?

• Pghemtchick says:

Away. I don’t know. I really don’t have a good reason. I’ve been over at that Facebook group, but have been reading. Foot’s still the same minus my doctor left so in search of a new one. A crazy search it’s been. How’ve you been? How’s the doc and the kitties? Well maybe one… I’m sorry to hear about your pugbaby. 😦 and the bird 😦

Sorry to hear about your foot. What a nightmare it has been for you.
            Can your old doc refer you to someone? That’s how it usually happens.

George and I are great thanks and so are our cats. Yes we miss Emily
            but she lived a very long time for a dog. With a little more time I hope to
            adopt another one from the Pug Rescue.

Run, whoever you are, run. She’s a user! She said so herself!

I can’t believe she was set up with Chris Botti. What was Yolanda thinking?
        He sure dodged a bullet.

I heart Michael Crabtree.

42. MelTheHound says: