Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap #RHOBH plus Spoof Photos

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (S4E5) “Star of the Family” by BB

Yolanda arranged for her mom and brother to visit Beverly Hills so they could witness her husband, David Foster, receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  Yolanda thinks this is a huge deal and wants them to share in this once in a lifetime event.  It seems odd to me that Yolanda was the only one at her house to greet them after coming all the way from Holland.  No David, no Gigi, no Bella, no Anwar.  Just Yolanda and the housekeeper.  I guess they had more important things to do.  Yolanda seems to be on her own a lot.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-29David’s star will be right beside Buddy Holly’s and near Natalie Cole’s and The Beatles’.  He wanted to be right beside the Beatles, but that space is reserved for Paul McCartney.  I guess Paul rates higher than David.  Anyway, the ceremony was attended by Stevie Wonder, among others in the music business, plus, wait for it, Dr. Phil!  Carlton, Lisa, Brandi and Mohammed also attended the ceremony.  Carlton wants us to know this isn’t the first one she’s attended.  She knows Slash!  Somehow that doesn’t surprise me. I wondered how many Stars there are on the Walk of Fame so I looked it up.  Almost 2,400, including Kermit the Frog, Lassie, Shrek and Paula Abdul.  Brandi took a picture of Stevie Wonder, but quipped that he didn’t notice. Ha, ha.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-03Brandi’s grown dogs, not puppies, Chica and Sugar, are not house-broken.  My two grown dogs are.  It’s not that difficult to house train most dogs.  Chica and Sugar pee and poop all over Brandi’s newly rented house.  I’m sure the owners of the house would be so thrilled to know this.  She’s on the phone to her mom, who tells Brandi she’s at the hospital with her grandmother who’s about to have surgery.  Brandi says she wanted to call her grandmother but didn’t want to bother her by yelling at her because she’s hard of hearing.  I’m sure her grandmother wouldn’t have been bothered by a call from her granddaughter.  Brandi doesn’t seem too concerned about her grandmother having surgery.  She’s more concerned about whether she will be allowed to stay at her parent’s house the next time she goes to Sacramento.  Brandi and her dad are taking a break, one of many according to Brandi.  Brandi is going to send her dad an e-mail.  Things must be pretty bad if she doesn’t even want to have a discussion with him face to face or even on the phone.  There’s got to be much more to this story than her dad not liking the dress she wore to the Oscars.

Later Brandi is shopping for swim suits for the upcoming Palm Springs trip that Joyce has planned.  Lisa is going to give Joyce a pass for the hair flipping conversation.  Brandi tells Lisa she has been told by a friend that Joyce is a shit stirrer.  Pot, meet kettle.  Brandi tries to shock Lisa by telling her she and Carlton “made out” in Carlton’s hot tub.  What she means by making out is that they kissed each other.  Brandi says it’s all in fun.  Lisa says not in her world and she will make sure her door is locked on the trip.  I’m somewhat confused because Brandi is making out with a married woman. I guess kissing someone you’re not married to would not be considered cheating unless the person is of the opposite sex.  Wonder what Carlton’s husband thinks of this.  Does it turn him on?

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-04Kyle doesn’t let the outside come into her home.  Her family knows what they have and they know who they are.  Right after she says this, she has a discussion with Mauricio about something “outside” their home; i.e., the tabloid stories about Mauricio.  Mauricio knows Lisa and Brandi have issues with Kyle and that’s the reason they are exploiting it.  Later Kyle is talking with her daughters, specifically Alexia, about where she will be attending college when she graduates next year.  Kyle regrets not going to college.  She took a different path by having Farrah at the age of 19.  Kyle wants Alexia to stay close to home, but Alexia is open to going away.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-13Kim’s daughter Kimberly (why do people name their kids after themselves?) is graduating from high school.  Kim didn’t get to go to regular school or college either because she was too busy with her acting career.  Kim is trying to help Kim select the appropriate graduation dress, which will be totally covered by a black graduation gown when she walks across the stage.  They don’t go to Kyle’s store to look for a dress.  Kim cannot parallel park.  Neither can I.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-25On graduation day, Kyle arrives at Kim’s so they can go to the graduation together.  Big sister Kathy arrives and rudely yells that the flowers she is holding are very heavy, like she expects a maid to appear to take them off her hands immediately.  Then Kathy asks Kim if she’s wearing that dress, looking at her disapprovingly.  Kyle and Kim both make statements in their talking head about how Kathy is always making comments about their clothes and how they make them look fat.  This is coming from a woman who is heavier than both Kim and Kyle, and who is wearing an animal print oversize top with white pants, to a graduation.  Why Kim or Kyle didn’t point that out is beyond me because I sure would have.  Kim changes her dress.  I wouldn’t have. I noticed there were no men at Kimberly’s graduation, only women.  Either none of the men showed up or they didn’t want to be filmed.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-06Lisa and Ken have a discussion about the Mauricio tabloid stories.  Lisa says she doesn’t know if it’s true or not and that nobody can be 100% sure.  She points out that she couldn’t even be 100% sure about Ken.  Ken is adamant that the rumors about Mauricio are not true and that he is a friend and you should always look after your friends.  Lisa seems more concerned about publicly saying definitely the rumors aren’t true and maybe being wrong.  Ken says he knows people who know Mauricio and has never heard a word about any cheating.  I would rather have Ken as a friend than Lisa.

During dinner at Lisa’s, Pandy’s husband Jason mentions he might have a job opportunity in New York where he can utilize his MBA in the wine and spirits business.  Lisa and Ken will hear none of that and Ken jokingly tells Jason that Pandy will miss him if he goes to New York.  Lisa says she moved to LA for Pandy to attend Pepperdine and she’s not moving to New York anytime soon.  She would consider moving to France though.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-09Carlton’s black cat Midnight fell 18 feet from a bannister in her house, and she’s taking him for acupuncture because she knows he’s in pain.  Please tell me she took him to a regular vet first to get checked out.  If she didn’t, then she doesn’t care about animals like she says she does.  After the cat is traumatized by getting needles poked into him, Carlton can see a light behind his eyes and voila, it’s the release of pain!  Carlton was an only child and didn’t have play dates.  She played with wild birds and wild cats.  That explains a lot.  Oh, and she wants us to know that acupuncture for animals is not a Hollywood thing.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-405-11Joyce goes with Kyle for a facial.  Kyle says she needs some micro-dermabrasion for her man hands.  OK, she didn’t say MAN hands, I did.  Joyce wants to have a weekend getaway at Palm Springs and invite all the girls.  She has reached out to Lisa, but Lisa has been too busy.  This would be an opportunity for Kyle to badmouth Lisa, but she doesn’t.  She just tells Joyce there are different rules for herself and apparently Joyce than for the other women, and that it takes a little longer for Lisa to let people in.  Joyce calls Lisa “older” and wiser.  Oops.

____________________________________________

Boston’s Spoof Photos

boston-kylemaskboston-carlton boston-Brandi boston-yoyodavid boston -yoyo and david

—————————————————————-

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

296 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap #RHOBH plus Spoof Photos

Good Morning! 😀

Thanks NMD, BB & boston!

Good morning TexasTart and everyone. Happy hump day eve. I know…. 🙂
    It looks like it won’t be too cold today, fingers crossed. You all have a great day.

Just saw.a.commercial for Survivor where three people were tied and the straw-draw tie breaker apparently tied…. the assumed “drama” is what to do now?

What the heck happened to building a fire?!

Watching Blair from Facts of Life last night on WWH I can’t understand how she did well on Survivor – she had like zero personality …..
      💨💨💨💤💤💤💤💤💤💤❓❓❓

• plainviewsue says:

Really? I thought she was fab on WWHL.

I don’t know – just very Quaker/ hippy dippy/ can’t put my finger on what it was exactly. …like oh ‘gosh golly’-ish.

But I haven’t watched Survivor since the seasons with Ethan and Jenna — so what do I know.
          I was a HUGE facts of life viewer ….

I loved how pissy Andy was at NY mag finding him despicably lowbrow on their chart ! Yummy 😻😻😻💩💩💩💩😜

• plainviewsue says:

Thanks for the spoiler 😦 Just kidding. I had heard that a commercial for the show was a huge spoiler & I hadn’t seen it. I don’t know why CBS would do that.

I was very surprised the commercial showed the three people involved in the tie.

Also thought Lisa W was great on WWHL. Now we know that chismosa discriminates against “gosh golly” types! 😛

Lol Texas I meant to correct what I meant – I meant GRANOLA not Quaker. In my house the thick Spanish accents say “kwahhh—kir” (Quaker) when they’re talking about oatmeal so I don’t know why I put oatmeal>granola> Quaker! Lol

Just she didn’t seem to “gel” in Andy’s stupid show. You know, shotskis and bawdy talk and all …..

It’s cuz she’s a good girl, Chismosa. Very religous, clean fun for her…so you had the vibe right either way…she might not fit there, but I like her!

4. Cartwheels says:

The hypocrisy of Lisa knows no bounds.

First she let us know that she brought the cheating allegations (two months old) because it was the elephant in the room. Then in her motherly voice, she advices Kyle to ignore the rumors because they are baseless and she shouldn’t acknowledge them. Later she wants Kyle to forego that advice and tweet to defend her name . Now she is back at it again telling her husband that she really doesn’t know if the rumors are true or not, spiking it up again.

Which one is it Lisa? make up your mind, if you are going to throw Kyle under the bus, just do it, do not play this hot, cold, I care about you, I don’t care about you and I hate you game.
    I guess this time Lisa forgot to fill in Ken in the strategy of the day because Ken actually did what Lisa should have done since the beginning, he shut down the rumors, no doubts or hesitations about it, no if or buts. Ken showed how it is done but the unintended collateral damage is that Ken showed Lisa in all her petiness and double talk. Ken succesfully managed to show us how Lisa talks with both sides of her mouth but then pretends to be above it all.

Good job Ken, it has more merit coming from you.

• Ladebra says:

I don’t have a problem with Lisa not commenting on the tabloids for two months. She was doing EXACTLY what she advised, ignoring them. Then when it became a story line and the apps started asking her about the crap Kyle was saying, she answered saying the rumors are ridiculous. As for saying she can’t be 100%, I don’t have a problem with that either. After all, it’s Kyle’s story line, so everybody knows she can’t just shut it down. And frankly …. She probably doesn’t know 100%. It’s not like affairs never happen, and it’s not like Mauricio doesn’t have a wandering eye. And it’s not like Mauricio doesn’t have the opportunity. So I guess I don’t agree with you.

• Cartwheels says:

May I just point that it is Lisa who brought this rumors to the show? The rumors were on gossip rags but not all viewers go about looking for internet gossip or buy gossip rags. It was Lisa who fair and square put the rumors on air , two months after they have actually come out, her intention could not be more evident, this was not a one time joke as she repeat them again on her talking heads. She them brought them back again at the lunch with Brandi and Yolanda, she passed the ball to her BFF Brandi for the luncheon and now back on another episode she is talking about the rumors again and giving them credence, so much for ignoring them.
        Of course nobody knows 100%, the same can be said for her husband Ken and even for her SIL, but I bet if anybody would come with those kind of rumors about Jason, she will quickly and effectively shut them down. Lisa keeps the rumor mill going because it is obvious that she is intend to keep those rumors front and focus on the show as a way to hurt and embarrass Kyle.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Camille and Brandi brought the rumors to the show. Kyle brought them to the tabloids because she had no other story line.

• Cartwheels says:

Camille mentioned it in the middle of a fight and it was surely a low blow.
            The rumors mentioned in the gossip rags idn’t have the endorsement of any housewife, friend or foe, those are the rumors that Lisa decided to bring to the show even when it is evident that Kyle didn’t want them in there.
            Lisa cna go about sugarcoating all she wants but it is obvious that in every and each episode of this season she has managed to talk about the rumors , all while advising Kyle not to pay attention to them.
            It doesn’t surprise me because now I see clearly that this is how Lisa operates, with one hand she slaps you and with the other one she caresses the cheek she slapped while telling you how good of a friend she is to you.

Not only Camille. Her medium friend told Kyle that Mauricio would never fulfill her and insinuated other stuff. So, it wasn’t just Camille.
            Brandi has claimed she has proof of him cheating since S2 and as recent as S3 mentioned the rumors to her friend.
            We’ve had heard about these rumors for 4 seasons now and quite frankly I don’t care. There’s nothing attractive about a momma’s boy.

• Cartwheels says:

her medium friend was a joke , it was most likely that she was reading Camille’s vibe than anybody else. If she was so good she could have let Camille know that her husband was out the door.

Technically Lisa didn’t bring the rumors to the show. Mauricio’s wandering eye has been mentioned several times on the show by several people other than Lisa, even as early as the first season. I think they are all “in” on this storyline, even Kyle and Mauricio.

Weren’t Kyle and Lisa both talking and joking about the tabloids? There were jokes about Lisa’s sex tape, and Morris’ cheating and both she and Kyle were having a jolly time? And then Morris came into the kitchen with Portia and blah blah blah. I’m pretty much 100% sure that is what happened. So again, I don’t agree with you. It’s ok, really I don’t have to agree with you, but I’m not going to change my mind either, so we will just agree to disagree.

• Cartwheels says:

Lisa might have been joking, but Kyle surely didn’t want to talk about it.
            I agree, we will agree to disagree but I will surely keep pointing and posting my opinions about the matter , just as much as I did last years with Brandi.

Point and post all you want? Maybe it’s me, but did I say anything about you not posting? No, I did not.

Lol Ladebra & cartwheels. It does seem like Lisa was wishy washy but not a hypocrite. I just think those scenes were out of order & that’s why it seems Lisa is going back & forth.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I really like Lisa-even though it doesn’t seem like it at times. I think she is smart and funny as hell but this season Lisa seems to be doing the HW thing out in the open and it doesn’t look good on her. I think Lisa knows that people generally do not like Kyle and I think she knows she can say whatever she wants about her without getting any backlash-some people enjoy Lisa’s digs at Kyle b/c they feel like Kyle deserves them-I think it makes Lisa look like a silly calculating mess-that’s what I saw when she was talking to Ken-Ken had no problem saying he didn’t believe the rumors and leaving it at that. That’s what Lisa would have done for another HW (IMO) . This new side of Lisa is not what I expect, even though I think she has always been this way-she used to be much craftier and way more sly. Now she is just an outright HW!

See my post above. I think this was a pre-determined storyline from the get go for Kyle and they are all in on it. They are all calculating, but it’s a group effort. JMO.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I can totally get on board with that line of thinking BB.

• Ladebra says:

Me too. I think they are throwing Morris under the bus. But really sad to say, that sort of tabloids stuff isn’t going to damage him in this town. It might however bring out the crazies who will claim they are the cheatee and claim they have pictures. Kyle should have thought this through.

• Here’s my theory. Kyle and Lisa cooked this up. Their fighting seems insincere and they are both actresses. All these staged scenes talking about something Kyle doesn’t want to talk about – really?

Brandi went along with Lisa, but when she found out it was all manufactured Yo stepped in and called Lisa on it (because Yo really doesn’t like Kyle). Brandi chose her side.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

This could be it but I have to wonder why Lisa would need Kyle for a storyline? My other problem is I think it’s gross if Kyle is using the cheating husband rumor as a storyline-it’s not as gross if another HW uses it-to me anyway!
            Leave it to dingbat Brandi to blow the whole thing up-for HER storyline. Very much what she did last year with Adrienne-she took Adrienne’s secret and used it all season-(well the secret and the non lawsuit lawsuit)

• Rebecca™ says:

As NMD sort of implied on another thread, these women aren’t willing to share their real lives, so Bravo manufactures these repetitive story lines. The Atlanta women seem to be more willing to share, and it shows in the ratings.

I really can’t see Kyle being behind this,especially since most of her children are old enough to understand the allegations being thrown around. I think that Brandi and Lisa decided they were going to try to run Kyle of the show, the same way they did to Adrienne and Camille.

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t think so either. It would be like accusing Adrienne to being in cahoods with Brandi to give her a story line via the surrogacy.
              The same as Adrienne quitting mid season, there were rumors of Kyle quitting after that lunch at Carlon, just when she realized that she was being set up by the trio, that is why the paps asked Brandi about being a bully , because there were reports that Kyle was quiting the show.

Yes, there was definitely a ‘plot’ with all it it..but the targets weren’t in on it.

• missusmc says:

Let’s not forget that this is the same woman whose BFF is Faye Resnick, and who wanted to show off her niece, Paris Hilton, in an earlier season. You know, the girl who started the celebrity sex tape trend. She’s exposed her children to plenty of questionable people and her husband’s cheating allegations have popped up before, and she’s chose not o remain on this show. Her desire for fame indicates to me that she very well could be behind this storyline.

If I go with that….and I’m not too sure about this theory BB. This means all those Crying Heads were fake, fake, fake.

• mm in oc says:

Agreed. It all rings a little phony to me – like it’s a poorly rehearsed line. To me it’s obvious that Bravo is behind this storyline, not Lisa.

Amy Phillips did a Yoyo spoof on WWHL and it’s hilarious lol.

Boy it’s good to be home. Now if I didn’t have this pesky work😉

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Hi ladebra!! Hope you enjoyed your trip!
      I saw the Yolanda spoof-it was very funny!!!

6. NMH says:

First thing I want to do is say I’ve had it with brandy. I’ve said in the past I didn’t think she was that bad of a person and just made me cringe with some of her choices. BUT I just can’t take the lies abt being a girl’s girl and all the back talking and stretching the truth she’s been doing. It is just bad when a 40 year old acts so sloppy and still trying to get away with it as sexiness. Women like her makes me appreciate my mother even more and be even more proud of her.

In fact, they all are disgusting (well I still like Lisa). With Lisa, I can see she’s just had it with Kyle and doesn’t ever want to be friends with her again and that’s why she’s so bitchy with her. The only other thing is doesn’t anybody else have a hard time looking at Carlton’s face? It is so extremely manly and harsh. I’m confused by comments I’ve read abt her being hot.

That is all.

NMH have you been watching Burning Love on E ? With June Diane Raphael ?

Sorry I know it’s O/T …..
      It looked so funny

I don’t find Carlton hot at all, I agree her looks are harsh. That’s all I really have to say about her at this time, maybe more later in the show. I agree the story about Maurice cheating has been out since season 1, Lisa did not originally bring it to the show. I agree with Lisa no one can be 100% sure about the cheating, the only person I can say that 100% about is myself and I do believe to the bottom of my heart my husband has never cheated either but again I am the only one I know for sure about that. I think Lisa did ignore the rumors until Brandy brought it up at the lunch. As far as the comment at Kyle’s house I thought they were having a conversation about the tabloids before he walked it. I didn’t take her comment to be anything more than a continuation and a joke about that conversation. Kyle is making a big deal about nothing, she was in the conversation too, the camera’s were there and she had no idea what was going to be shown. She probably didn’t want her husband to know they were talking about it as it is probably a sore subject with him and he probably would not have appreciated the joke since it was about him. Obviously she knows about the cheating rumors and based on her reaction to that drunk girl (was brandy there) at her white party in season one who was flirting with him sounds like to me she might have some doubts about him too.

It makes me giggle when someone ends their comment with “that’s all”.

Hi NMH, Brandi is the only one I’ve heard comment on Carlton is hot. And well, we all know hotness or appeal is all over the map for people. But my guess is her appeal to Carlton has to do with the aire of mystery Carlton has about her and her body….not as much anything to do with her face.

Brandi will flirt with anyone who allows it and just like drinking and Twitter – doesn’t know when to stop!

• NMH says:

I’ve read a few tweets where she is complimented on what a breath of fresh air she is and how gorgeous, etc. I’m dumbfounded. She mentioned she can spot people who say things for shock value, and she seems to be the worst regarding that. It’s obvious to me she came on firmly on a side as well.

I see what you mean now. I kind of skim past those retweets but you are right! I think those are people just wanting to be acknowledged or retweeted….ya think?!
          Notice Joyce retweets her complimentary tweets too. I thinks some of these (for both ladies) are ridiculous because they got things like “I love you” and “you are my favorite housewife!” Now how the heck did people think that after one or two shows?

Kyle’s blog is up. It has become a habit for her to dedicate her blog at bashing Lisa. I’m telling you RHOBH is RHONJ west.

No a single word about Brandi or Yolanda. Brandi made a distasteful joke about Stevie Wonder and gets a pass.

Also, Mauricio and Kyle both bad mouthed Ken the past two seasons. I remember.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Ken had a few things to say about Mauricio in the past seasons as well but Mauricio and Ken are men-men in the sense that they don’t behave like HWs-they moved on from their tiff and let go. They had fun in Paris and seem like they actual get along with each other.

LIsa’s eyes looked like they wanted to pop out her her skull and beat Ken around the head when he stood firm and wouldn’t even entertain the possibility of these rumors being true.

• NMH says:

It’s annoying how obvious depending on who they are on good terms with, they justify a person’s bad behavior, and who they are on the outs with they make the smallest thing done, the worst evil ever. They are all guilty of it.

Also it really hit me how when everyone in the past season was on Brandi’s side because of how she was first treated, she promoted herself as a victim, but when people call her on her bad behavior, she cries,”It’s only a tv show,” and tells people to F*** off. Annoying. I realize that Leanne Rimes is not the main enemy, Brandi herself is her worst enemy.

@BrandiGlanville: Gm to all u happy people with senses of humor the rest of u miserable haters get f*cking over it s a TV show!

Original Message:

It’s as if we don’t even really need to comment on Brandi’s tweets….no matter what zinger or snark I can come up with, pale in comparison to her self-deprecation,

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

We should take Brandi’s advice and get fuc*ing over the TV show that she is ON!! Does she not know that she turns viewers off with this crap?? She is so dumb it’s becoming sad…but not THAT sad!!!!

More so, if people were just reacting to the ‘show’ it would be one thing…but it’s actually her ridiculous twittering and ‘nights out’ that disgust me most.

I’m beginning to think there was a reason her husband cheated on her, maybe he is better off with the other one. Seems like she’d have better sense than to bring that up on screen about Kyle’s husband since her own husband cheated on her so often, oh wait it’s brandi I’m talking about, never mind.

WHO are all these fans of hers that always ‘favorite’ or RT her ridiculous tweets????

She really has a FOLLOWING! I can’t see her buying “eggs” ….

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

They all buy followers-all the HWs anyway. People like Kim K and Lady Gaga-no they don’t buy eggs but I think reality TV people really get off on seeing their follow number go up-even when they purchase. Some bloggers are famous for buying them.

Lisa’s Blog is up.

10. plainviewsue says:

My life is complete. I just got a direct message from the queen herself Lisa Vanderpump in which she wrote, “Thanks darling…leave your comment. I would love to read it xx”

OK, calling me darling literally raised my blood pressure!!!!!!! I had tweeted her that her blog was perfection.

As for the episode, I enjoyed it a lot more than these let’s take down Lisa blogs. I liked seeing Kim with her daughter, Kyle with her daughters, Lisa with her daughter, and Yolanda with her family. I laughed with Kyle and Joyce, and enjoyed watching Carlton with her cat! Did I leave anyone out?? Oh yes. Brandi with her foul disgusting mouth and her attempts to add shock value to the show, which I now find to be simply pitiful.

Brandi’s blog was so ridiculous it is laughable. She is upset with Lisa for talking about Kyle’s marriage???? Said by the woman who initially brought up the rumors; said by the woman who outed Paul and Adrienne for having an unhappy marriage. Once again, she is getting skewered on the blogs.

Carlton didn’t seem to happy in her blog that Brandi outed their kiss. But that is what Brandi does. She is the definition of a disloyal friend, who will do whatever it takes to make sure she is the one who comes out on top. Big fail.

Will we ever find out what Lisa supposedly did??? Yeah, just like we found out what Teresa horribly did to Caroline & Jacqueline. Caroline kept saying read between the lines. It will all come out. Blah blah blah.

I find it hard to diss Yolanda cos of her health issues. However, her blog was also ridiculous. Obviously, Lisa was joking around about Giggy getting on the hall of fame. Yoyo takes issue with that and not with Brandi saying that stupid joke about Stevie Wonder?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

GO SUE!!!! A DM!!! Good for you!! And from your fave no less!! You are a true twitter superstar!!!!

WooHoo Sue…. I mean, “dahhhling”

Yes, when will we ever find out what Lisa did?! This part does remind me of NJ. So unfortunate. 😦

I’m not giving Yofo a pass due to health issues. The symptoms of her sickness do not include targeting Lisa V (only) on her blog. Not surprised she gave Brandi a pass on the Stevie Wonder comment. If it had been anybody else. Yofo would be up in arms.

It was OBVIOUS the TH of Lisa talking about the Star Walk of Fame WAS a question by a Producer. If you watch, Brandi answers the same question on her TH. I think the question was if they think any of the HWs would get a Star or something close to that.

Yo just doesn’t want anyone compared to her genius of a husband. After all no housewife (or dog) is as wonderful as he is and to compare them to the man is horrible in her eyes as no one alive or dead compares to him. It’s got to be hard living with someone as great as him. I liked the caption on the pictures about about them.

Congrats on your dm- I swear you are the twitter Jedi Master when it comes to Bravo and getting responses.

• Constance says:

Brandi is such a hypocrite. Her whole story line has been that she was the injured party because of a cheating husband and the women who cheated with him, yet she is the ‘other women’ herself in this cheating encounter with Carlton. Carlton is married. If Brandi were making out with say Joyce’s husband in the hot tub, it would be the story of the season. This is just the same only it’s two women involved.

So cool pvsue!

@MauricioUmansky: Happy #Thanksgiving. Everyone. http://t.co/RnUng5HLfo

Original Message:

12. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Forward link to Yofo 😉
      I still think it’s an honor though …

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I think it would be a bigger honor if you couldn’t nominate yourself-and I also think David Foster is a giant ass so that is totally clouding my judgement.

I get what you’re saying. There’s also the politics of it too. Who gets approved and who doesn’t because of connections, I’m sure.

Better not forward it, she’ll be upset, her husband wasn’t mentioned as an icon. She won’t like that. Looks like she won’t have to worry about any housewife getting one if Kim K can’t get one until she gets a real acting job. LOL

Didn’t Bethenny say she wanted to get one or something ?
        🚽🚽🚽🚽💉💉💉💉

Nobody does captions better than boston. Thanks for the laughs.

14. plainviewsue says:

I think what shocked me the most about this episode is that Paul McCartney doesn’t have a star yet??????? How can that be??

15. California35 says:

Good morning,

BB – great blog 🙂

I liked seeing the family parts. Wives with their daughters. I was surprise to see Kathy and more surprised to see Kim and Kyle talk about Kathy on the talking heads. I had the impression that thy wouldn’t talk about it. Not that they dont do that, but that they did on tv. I thought they would be happy she showed up. Any ways, other than that it was nice to see them 3 together and the daughters for graduation. I like seeing Lisa and her family also. Her parts are always so glamorous. It looks to me like that is the way it is with them all the time, not just or the cameras. All so pretty 🙂

I don’t know why but I think Kathy seemed like she looks down on them, funny since they all came from the same background. She sure looks fluffy, like bloaty fluffy not fat fluffy.

• California35 says:

I agree with you. She does act like he is “up here” and they are “down here” 😛 i think they know it and they resent it, and also wish they have what she has.

I read somewhere or saw it on tv – Kathy makes sure to do everything with her husband. Enjoying the same things he does. Very heavy, partying and tiring kind of life. I don’t want to say too much because i don’t remember details, but part of the reason they are still together is because she is open to his lifestyle.

But they ARE down there. Not sure if Kathy is Up here,…but I don’t remember her actin’ the fool on camera.

16. plainviewsue says:

I just looked it up. He did get his star on February 9, 2012. That’s is almost two years ago. So how was it in the episode that they said Paul didn’t? I am confused.

no fact checking by someone

Maybe it was just a joke,,,,and part of his routine on how he picked his spot.

I have been to Hollywood Blv and it’s as seedy as all heck, like grimy. I am sure David’s star has been urinated and puked on a million times by now.

• mm in oc says:

they hold spots for the celebs but they don’t get the star until they do the award ceremony. I guess they are holding a spot for Clint Eastwood by Manns

17. Lulu says:

Hello everyone!!! Hope everyone’s day is going great!

Nancy although I thought the this past episode was great. It jumped the shark for me no worries I’ll still watch it. It turned into a fictional drama fast. I get in real life things don’t move as quickly so they are compressing storylines, adding fictional characters such as Dr Haas (mr tampon!) and Dr Depaul. I find the Scully’s storyline incredibly heartbreaking. I have to wonder during that time if this was common???

In the preview the “game changer” I think it’s BS pure BS. A divorced single women of two children would not be as outspoken as she is portrayed on the show. I’m sure she was assertive but she has mouths to feed, bills to pay and hate to say it knows when to shut it. Women did not really have any rights during this time. To apply our current social economic standing to a period based show is BS. When Michael Sheen said they have this power play issue?? She quit I fail to understand how that relates to this “strong” women. High morales that one she easily spread her legs and when she was called out by Dr Masters by monetary compensation she is better then that she quit! I beg to differ.

Lizzy Caplan sucks as a “serious” actress. \
    Virginia Johnson is an (insert choice word!)

Hi lulu…Did you watch the video I posted yesterday? It was an interview
      (behind the scenes) of M & V. He said that he just started having feelings for V so
      we were all wrong on that one. We thought he was really falling for her way back when.
      Re: her being a strong woman. I agree that most working women back then kept
      there complaining to themselves but I do think it’s possible that this wasn’t the case
      for her. For Masters to give her equal billing re: their study says a lot to me. One thing
      though that I do not believe is that she called him Bill instead of Dr Masters from the
      gate. Back then nurses stood up when a doctor entered the room. (Grrrrr) Re: her
      quitting…who knows. Maybe she knew that Dr Stick-up-her-a** would hire her.
      I do buy the power play as he was not comfortable talking to his subjects during the
      study and he knew V was great at it so he needed her. Obviously she was not all
      that interested in doing the study with Masters and at that time she thought that
      emotions would stay out of the room so I guess she thought it was ok. Plus she had
      no problem separating love from sex. I hope they stay with the show so we can see
      exactly when she started having real feelings for him as they ended up marrying
      each other. I also wonder if one of their subjects actually got pregnant from
      participating in the study? I don’t think we will ever know how true to life this show
      really is and I agree LC is a horrible actress but she has a great voice which we will
      hear next week.

I forgot about Dr Scully. That happened a lot back then. It was hard to watch her
        go into his bedroom to look for “clues”. I wonder how long she stayed married
        to him once she found out. Again I hope they include this in the show. Do you
        think Libby got “capped” via Dr Haas in real life? Some of it has to be true, I hope.

Lulu…what do you think about her voice? Poor Libby.

• lulu says:

She’s lip singing. … the voice of whomever it is is pretty. They did it 23 times!?!? Poor Libby the facts are in her face. Did he really lover her?

Interesting fact Dr Pap smear used his wife as his test subject. Libby could have been Dr Masters…..

Two more episodes….a slow progression of Dr Masters falling in love with Virginia. What doesn’t make sense is it took them ten years to marry. This is like at best three years of their lives.

I would have liked to see more about the study. The funny aspects or even the strange. Would of been more interesting.

Chismosa google Dr Haas 😉

Lulu…it is her voice. Of course he could have used Libby in his study but Virginia
              ended up on his lap (excuse the pun) and awakened his sexuality. The man was
              repressed big time. I’m not even sure he ever loved Lilly. 😦

Nancy I wrote to you on the last blog about my issues with the show. I’m not that far off of Lulu’s thinking.

Why is Ethan dr tampon????

Hi chismosa…Dr Tampon was another Dr Haas who invented tampons.
          lulu and I were trying to find out if Dr Ethan Haas actually existed. So far
          we can’t find anything about him so he probably was made up for the show.

This is the problem…I don’t think we will ever know what was the truth vs a story line.
          There will be a season 2.

Got it – that’s funny about dr tampon.
            The “Pap” smear doctor is a greek name with Papa——- and I’m a Papa too – so it’s funny to say Pap smear.

My mother always says tampons were the best invention ever.
            Oh and I calculated my mom was the age of Dr Ethan’s fiancée at that time- the provost’s daughter.

18. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great Blogs Always.

Ya know, I think there was a plot to make MauriceTurturros’ infidelities a story line but VileKyle and MoWomenMoProblemsMoEasyMoReese weren’t in on it. IT WAS THE PRODUCERS who made the decision once the rags printed the allegations. The producers then lassoed in the gleeful trio of LBY to bring it on home. LBY enthusiastically took their marching orders as they all had been victims of VileKyle’s trickery, back-stabbing and insults.

While I can ‘believe’ NeNe ‘faked’ her divorce for financial and storyline reasons… VileKyle would NEVER-EVER-EVER-EVER-Ms.TREVOR put her marriage on the line like that. The woman is a jealous shrew AND loving mother so she wouldn’t humiliate herself or hurt her daughters for a story line. I still don’t like her but the sanctity and pride of her marriage and family would make this a level beneath her.

19. I’m about to go Bravo-free. 🙂 Love the community here, but…. I’m about done with BH, too. All three of Kyle’s young’uns sitting on the kitchen counters, with their FEET up on the counters, too? So klassy. Fake drama + Brandi’s verbal diarrhea + absolutely humor-less participants (for the most part) = painful watching. Thank goodness Downton Abby is soon here.
    ♥ to all – waving food bye!

Read the article, it’s not what it seems . But they do say all this is getting to Teresa.

well don’t leave US – just leave the shows!! – I have not been watching the episodes all the way through – I watch about a half hour and then something or other – usually the twins – distract me and I miss the rest, so all I have to truly go by regarding the rumors and the reactions to them is what little I’ve seen, and how I feel about the ladies involved – Brandi has no faith in herself as a woman and is desparate for attention – as she does not know any other way to get it than by being sexual, she is over compensating with that for the attention she wants so badly – in her mind her foul mouth proves how edgy she is, how unafraid she is – she is mistaken and will not realize it until she hits rock bottom – I see someone who could have come across as funny and beautiful being so needy to be the only one in the spotlight that it is making her ugly – inside and out – Joyce has absolutely no clue at all about this show she is on – her reaction to the almost non-incident with Lisa’s hair was emabarrissing and I think she was trying to stand out in a crowd of very dominating personalities – she went about it the wrong way and it made her look very silly – Carlton practices wicca – that does not make her evil or spooky – for me, watching her allow her cat to get stuck with needles was just disturbing – I doubt very much her vet told her it was ok to do that – she is a strange duck, but that does not make her a bad person – just strange – I still like Yolanda – I do think there are cultural differences that come into play with her, and the way she reacts to things, like the star, come into play when she reacts to situations, and she has been ill, but it easy to see that she loves her family – as for Kyle – she gets very jealous when women are around Morris – personally I don’t see why – he’s not at all my cup of tea – but her jealousy shows her desperation to be relative – she knows that Lisa is the favorite HW and she cannot stand it – she is not in a Pantene commercial, she is not the number one HW – she simply becomes even more jealous of what others have – she has beautiful children and a store – that should really be her story line – not some less than reliable tabloid nonsense – as for Lisa – I like her – I think she is just fed up with the tabloid trash and is over debating it and having the same conversation over and over again – apparently she is the only one who is willing to let it go – oh – and Kim………

and WHAT was that on Survivor??? – the last time I saw a tie it was broken with a fire-making challenge!!! – what is going on over there?!?

*hugs entire lynnfam really hard* –

• Thanks, shamrockblonde! Love your synopsis of the BH crew. I might hang out every once in a while – one never knows what one will find here. 😉

• shamrockblonde says:

please stick around!! – you being here makes it even more wonderful – and wonderful is a good thing!

Yes, please don’t leave the blog…even if you stop watching the shows.

• Catseye says:

Hi shamrock, I’m in total agreement with you about Yolanda.
      As far as the acupuncture for the cat, I’m on the fence with that. I had it for myself (it works!) and my vet does it, but I’m not so sure I would allow any of my dogs or cat to have it.

Funny

@OneEyedFlurry: BREAKING NEWS! The #star of #RHOBH gets a #HollywoodWalkOfFame #star 2nite on #RHOBH. @LisaVanderpump @giggythepom http://t.co/Mm4jnlUD0m

Original Message:

• mm in oc says:

Love it – particularly in context with Yolo’s blog today. Boy she is really turning out to be an ass.

23. mariareads says:

What WAS that last night? BH seemed like a bunch of sound bites stacked together. Very odd. Another HW’s show is biting the dust for me. Heck!

24. iceNfire says:

Hello – I too was having a hard time figuring out what Carlton is all about but when she mentioned that she is close friends with Slash ( I think his wife is God Mother to one or more of her kids) the whole thing kinda fell into place for me.
    For those not familiar, Slash was lead guitarist in Guns and Roses and also collaborated with Michael Jackson both in studio and on tour. Carlton has a cool factor going on. Whether it is just in her mind or if she is going to show us idk but I’d like to see her with her friends like we saw Kyle with Fayker

• California35 says:

ah you got a good point there. Slash “my son’t godmother’s husband” was funny. I had to think it over when she said it 😛

I still don’t get how wiccans have christmas trees like she had posted in twitter that she does, or that wiccans christen their kids.
      Interesting.

• California35 says:

But don’t ask her that, because you know she won’t like it 😛

• iceNfire says:

I think anyone of any faith can be a Wiccan. Wicca is not a religion it is a practice kinda like using prayer and or meditation as tools. I’m guessing Wiccans use crystals – idk

Oh yeah you may be on to something …. I’ll have to investigate. It’s just like a Scientologist I met once told me–/ you can still be Jewish or Christian or whatever and ALSO practice Scientology.

KooKoo 😳😳

• iceNfire says:

Yeah I heard Tom Cruise say that once, that anyone of any religion can be a Scientologist. He left out the part about having to give them lots and lots of money..
              Also I have seen pictures of the Scientology Centers but I have never seen or heard of a Wiccan Center/Temple/Church/whatever

• mm in oc says:

there’s some inference that christmas trees hail from pagan traditions.

Yes I get that, just like how Halloween came to be, etc.
          a lot of faiths got ‘combined’ with other ancient practices.

But essentially you are commemorating the birth of Christ so — ehhhh —

I have to do more snooping.

• She decorates it with Witch’s balls….

Saw a couple of clips of next week RHOBH episode. Brandi is drunk. The ladies are at the table Brandi and Yofo are sitting next to each other and Brandi is just drunk. Long gone are the days when Yolanda claimed she disliked drunk woman.

I saw the clip at the end of the show where Brandi calls Joyce Jacqueline ?? And Brandi says “she doesn’t look like a Joyce” — HAHAHAAAAAAA! I completely agree ! Joyce is not a sexy miss universe Puerto Rican name ! I agree with Brandi. Ha.
      🔫🔫🔫me now I know. But that made me guffaw (quoting Lainey)

• California35 says:

Maybe they all will see more of Brandi’s. Talking to Joyce she seemed to be the only one drunk.
      Also, how about when she in the pool and tells the girls she kissed Carlton. See Carlton’s expression? She won’t be trusting Brandi. Basically Brandi is loosing her few girl friends.

• iceNfire says:

Carlton’s expression was Very clear. I can’t read Kyle’s expression when Morris said something like ‘ I like lipstick, especially yours’ Did she get it was The Wrong thing to say or does she need time to think about it.
        I was just reading bravo blogs and they scrubbed all of Kyle’s comments. I wonder if they do that at the request of the HW’s

@KathyHilton: @mamecastle @KimRichards11 @KyleRichards18 Sorry I came off like that. I don’t like to offend people. K

Original Message:

27. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

So the Blogger Who Shall Not Be Named and who’s blog I will never link here or anywhere else has written a blog about Lisa VanderPump as she said she would. She said that she was going to discuss how SHADY Lisa is and that Lisa has skeletons-well guess what? She didn’t do anything of the sort-but what she did do is prove that she is a total moron. Her whole blog is about Lisa and Sheena-really? That’s the best she could come up with….she must have started drinking early today!!!

• California35 says:

Lol – well i am glad 1 we were right, she has nothing. 2 you told us because i was not planing to go look. 🙂

Thanks for taking the bullet so I didn’t have to.

I guess she wanted hits on her blog. That piece of crap she wrote only proves she’s doing Brandi’s dirty work. Now, Iguana has two piñatas Leann and Brandi.
      She has zero personality and credibility as a blogger and is desperate to belong. If she had remained neutral on the Brandi/Lisa feud, she would be more respected.
      Scheana was working for Lisa way before she met Brandi. Was Lisa supposed to dump her because Brandi was acting like a baby offended that Schaena still worked for Lisa?

That entire article is a piece of crap crap crap 💩💩💩

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She is so stupid-she thinks she is doing Brandi a favor by writing this article-she ain’t doin’ nobody any favors!! She is going to get slammed as being biased and the little bit of credibility that she has will go down the drain-silly woman!! I can’t believe she acted like she had the DIRT on Lisa-I knew she was full of 💩💩💩!!!!! She will really stoop to the lowest level to get a hit on her stupid blog!!!

It’s a sad day in Bravo land when the crown Beverly Hills franchise is full of 💩💩💩💩

• Let’s not give her any attention please.

28. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hey all , for those of you who have little kids….who celebrate Christmas here is a great link for you all. http://www.portablenorthpole.com/campaign/jinglebell?gclid=CKq4mc-ElbsCFW0V7AodeA0Aeg

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

RR-I do this for Maggie every year just to watch her panic and shake in fear that she will be on the NAUGHTY LIST!! When she makes the NICE LIST the look of shock on her face is priceless!!!

29. This is so sad – another car accident claimed the life of Tina Wesson’s son – Katie’s brother (from Survivor)

30. Cityside says:

I can hardly watch BH.
    I think Kyle protests too much. (fast forward button)
    I think Kim is an idiot. (fast forward button)
    I think Brandi needs to train her dogs as that is really really REALLY gross. (fast forward button)
    I think the two new girls are trying way too hard, and not succeeding by the way. (fast forward button)
    I still like Lisa, I think her digs are funny.
    It becomes a really short show this way…………..

City

31. I don’t have Bravo in my new hotel – therefore no Shahs recap from me tomorrow. I’m not sure if I will have anything else – we’ll see. It’s early.

32. chismosa™ says:

Nancy super interesting about neutering animals. I’m very on the fence about this based on some articles I read. I love my male dogs so much ! More than the girls we’ve had….

If you can’t open this- it’s the NYT today, science section if you’re interested.
    I can’t find another way to link it. Sorry.

33. chismosa™ says:

Heehee

– another Victim VV! Of her castmates …..
    🍺🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍺🍷🍸🍸🍺🍷🍼🍼🍼🍼

Oh jeepers, I thought she owned her behavior?

It’s ROL …… However, is never Brandi’s fault ….
      Just saw an interview where Brandi says that she felt liberated after she stopped being close to Lisa, that she felt she was being used and blah blah blah…

This idiot with a pea size brain hadn’t realized that the minute she dumped Lisa for Yofo, it’s been downhill for her… crashing fast…15 minutes will expire soon.
      💥💥💥💥💨

34. Pghemtchick says:

If Brandi is open to kissing married women, what will stop her from going after a married man? I didn’t even think of Lisa locking the door at the get away, my first thought was locking Brandi away from Ken. I felt like I could see that line being crossed in Lisa’s head. I mean after all, we’ve heard over and over again about Brandi being cheated on-but she was quick to say she “made out” with a married Carlton. I’d like to say back in my day-but I’m a decade’ish younger than Brandi-but making out equals a lil more than kissing. So she complains about Sheana cheating with Eddie, and Scheana denying she knew he was married-what about her? Why make out with a married person?

• California35 says:

I totally agree. She is talking about it to show how cool and open minded she is, to add shock. What she is forgetting is that Carlton IS MARRIED!!!! Now, I can imagine Brandi saying something like that Carlton’s husband doesn’t mind or whatever.

• Didn’t she make out with women in front of Eddie. Maybe she doesn’t consider that cheating -or maybe Carlton has an open marriage. These Beverly Hills folks are a little different than us.

The Beverly hillbillies must have been in shock! Little Ellie May!

giggle

Yes, Brandi did make out with women with Eddie. It was a recreational thing for them and she likely still views it as recreational adult fun and games. She is not going to draw a parallel between kissing a married woman to cheating…assuming that’s all they did. Probably so, I don’t think Carlton is foolish enough for that to go further.

• Constance says:

Indeed.

35. mariareads says:

Shahs tonight. No Samcro catching up until after 10!

Last Christmas Brandi spent it with Yofo, David and family at Mohamed’s. I think this year Brandi will not be invited to MH. I also, don’t think Yofo and David will be at Mohamed’s. Yofo and Mohamed had a good relationship for the sake of their kids. Little things that Brandi does to disrupt harmony. Brandi has the Sidam Touch.
    #

chismosa…check this out. Crazy people out there. What a waste of a good dancer. http://news.yahoo.com/court-pronounce-verdict-bolshoi-acid-attack-case-023508851.html

Hey Nancy! I was getting my nails did after work and saw this on the news. Wow.

All those years of training down the drain. What gets me is the smirk he has
        on his face. It’s insanity.

That’s crazy. Eastern Europe – they don’t fool around.

Who’s the Asian guy in the picture though ??
      In the middle shot ?

Ok bbl—

I think he’s the director. I wonder if his eyes are messed up now as he’s always
        wearing sunglasses?

38. chismosa™ says:

Lulu- I think William is in love with Virginia since he met her….. He just didn’t know what that was and how to deal with it. Now he is registering it and realizing it —

To me it’s Virginia coming to terms with falling in love with HIM.

(Lizzy caplan still sucks)

@catommanney: CAN NOT believe that I’m #NFI to salamis “pay to view” wedding?! I mean seriously? That is just #bollocks !! #vomit 😀

Original Message:

40. Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 19m
    hollywood life I have done cocaine but not since my teen -age modeling years, I also said I was joking but you havent seen the episode yet

She knows next week is not pretty for her. She is commenting because she’s trying to downplay or excuse her behavior on that episode.

It amazes me how Camille insulted Kyle’s best friend/like a sister to her and yet she forgave her. She will forever be The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnik!
    S1 RHOBH short clip (1:48 minutes)
    Camille Grammer Disses Faye Resnick–Real Housewives of Beverly Hills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6Gt0BwMyM&sns=tw via @youtube

42. Mene Seela says:

I’ve been wondering if Kyle and Mauricio are working on a Vow Renewal. I’m sure they are unhappy about the rumors about him.
    But hey! Why not go with it and get a Major Event paid for by Bravo?

Its been a while since I’ve posted. Hope everyone had a great holiday last week.

Did she get rid of her new hair do and color? IN TWO DAYS?
    This pic was taken Today. She tweeted a picture 2 days ago with new hair do and color…

44. Mene Seela says:

Has anyone heard any updates about Ramona’s husband Mario’s alleged affair(s)?

@KyleRichards18: @VickyVick28 thanks for the love XO

Original Message:

@KyleRichards18: @MariaTZumba thanks for the support ❤️

Original Message:

@KyleRichards18: @AllAboutTRH me too

Original Message:

chismosa…You are going to go postal tonight.

….and you talked to your husband about it over and over as well. You are guilty too. Could it be because this is your story line this season. I think yes!

@KyleRichards18: @DebbieLoBiondo @Debi313 @AllAboutTRH I was trying to. That’s why I was upset it was brought up . Over & over

Original Message:

Will Yofo, Kim and Kyle be guests as well?

@BrandiGlanville: I am having the sexy &beautiful @CarltonGebbia13 on my @PodcastOne show next week.She is the BEST mother & wife & we will answer ALL ur ?’s

Original Message:

51. LaineyLainey says:

I watched Lilly on wwhl. Did y’all see it? She said she regretted getting her breast implants.

52. LaineyLainey says:

Watching Shahs…Reza is such a snob toward Sasha. I can’t believe he’s putting Sasha down for …what? For being “out”‘? Isn’t Reza the one who was running around on camera smelling sweaty armpits??? But yet he calls Sasha out for not being a dignified gay man?

53. djprincessc says:

Hi everyone!! I’ve been catching up reading blogs from the past few days. I missed you all. Ok, I do wanna share something but I don’t mean to start a casino, but after reading comments a lot sound kinda uptight, I know it sounds like I mean it in a negative way but please I don’t! I just mean that remember it is just a show and not EVERY little thing these ladies do (and I use the word ladies loosely lol) is supposed to be offensive or mean something HUGE. Sometimes I think we read too much into things when in the end its just a dumb reality show. Shit now I probably offended you all, and if I did I’m sorry. I just think that eventhough they all lie and make shit up its a show and we do watch for the drama. Although I do say that lately my interest has definitely gone down. I mean NJ is the worst for negativity but I don’t see Beverly Hills THAT negative, BUT the show has lost most of its charmI FIrst and 2nd season were the best and I hope that with Andy demoted they maybe can get back to that format?? Wishful thinking.I still love Lisa and Yolanda. I can’t stand Brandi but I do kinda agree with her tweet about getting over it, its a tv show. lol. But still she’s officially annoying.

p.s. I don’t think Brandi has a nice body really and I think her legs are horrible.

p.s.s. I don’t remember who said that Carlton isn’t beautiful she looks harsh. I agree. She’s looks like she lived a rough life before. Oh and when she said she had a big ass I was like where?? She kinda looks like Gollum to me?? Idk.

p.s.s.s. If Mauricio is cheating who cares.

xoxo.

Hi darling girl!!! How’s things?
      I appreciate your comment so much…does it upset you when people here disagree with each other? Hey, it shows that you care about this place. I care more about you guys than i do about the housewives, too. They are making bank and we are all smart enough to know that. Right? Right! We totally are! I like and agree with your attitude.

• djprincessc says:

Hiiiiiii Lainey!! Everything is ok, I haven’t been feeling good the past couple of days. Just super tired and under the weather. IDK why? How are you and your pretty daughter?? Any new shoots?

Hmmmm? No it doesn’t bother me when people disagree with each other, bc thats what makes the world go around and not everyone sees things the same (plus nobody here really gets nasty like other blogs) what I think I noticed is, picking apart and over analyzing EVERY little thing the housewives do. Its like we can’t be OFFENDED over EVERYTHING they do can we?? lol. IDK. Its brainless TV. lol. Like even though Brandi made the comment about Stevie Wonder I wasn’t offended, I mean come on we all say inappropriate things! My dad has made jokes like that before. And remember I don’t like her anymore. Thats the only think I can think of right now but I know there’s a ton more. I think I’m rambling. haha,

Yeah, yeah,yeah..I get what you’re saying now. It’s not the disagreeing (which is kinda fun most of the time). But the nitpicking. I hear ya.

My daughter is back in LA, happy, working….we had a really nice time together while she was home. Thanks for asking. I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope tomorrow you will feel good as new! I hope you had a great tgiving, too!

• djprincessc says:

Yes!! Thank you! My goodness I couldn’t think of the word. Thanks Lainey, haha. I actually felt HORRIBLE yesterday, today I was off so I took a nice 3 hour nap. I still don’t feel that great but better than yesterday. I hope you’re right and back to normal tomaro. I’m glad you had fun with your daughter! I was off all last week except Monday and spent it with family and friends so it was a blast! 🙂

54. djprincessc says:

Did anyone see the Kardashian Kristmas Kard?? Talk about offensive!! haha!

55. lillybee says:

This season stikes as a much ado about nothing.

56. Lady Chatterley says:

Oh my Goodness, Princess! How Ioved your song. I’m not ashamed to admit that I was belting it out in the middle of my living room, like I was Fontaine, herself. Thanks so much for that! 🙂