A Bravo Dream Turned Nightmare by Princess Pindy

There was a time when Bravo was kind
When their shows were soft
And their shows inviting
There was a time when I was blind
And Bravo had some shows
And the shows were exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hopes were high
And Bravo worth watching
I dreamed that Housewives never lied
I dreamed that Housewives would be forgiving
Then I was young and so naive
And Housewives were made and used and wasted
There were no lawyers to be paid
No show edited
No wine untasted

But the bitches come at night
With their rumors soft as thunder
Bravo tears your hope apart
Bravo turns your dream to shame

I waited for summer to pass by
Promos filled with endless wonder
Bravo took me for a ride
But hope was gone when Reunions came

And still I dream they’ll come to be
That we will watch the shows together
But there are shows that cannot be
And there are shows we cannot weather!

I had a dream Bravo would be
So different from this hell I’m seeing
So different now, from what it seemed
Now Bravo has killed the dream I dreamed

_______________________________

How are Bravo’s Non Housewives Shows Faring by NMD

I am stuck in a hotel without Bravo.  On Monday night I had Bravo, but was not allowed to watch it because the Seahawks were on Monday night football.  They won – easily – thanks for asking.  But it tough to blog about shows when you haven’t seen them.

Thank goodness for Simon Van Kempen’s Bravoratings.com.  When all else fails, let’s discuss the ratings.

Bravo has four non-housewives show worth mentioning airing at the moment.

A few shows are also about to start, but we won’t be blogging about them here.  One is Courtney Loves Dallas.  I think it’s another fashion show.  Courtney was on another show called Most Eligible Dallas that only brought in about 800,000 viewers.  It’s hard to imagine why Bravo signed her up for her own show, but maybe she’ll impress us.  Another is Millionaire Matchmaker.  How has this show been signed for Season 7?  The last two seasons it averaged just over a million viewers.  Married to Medicine and Below Deck aired earlier this year and did well enough to be renewed for another year.  There were also a lot of new shows that fizzled.  It’s hard to even remember their names.

Vander pump Rules Married 2 Medicine Shahs Thicker than Water Below Deck Millionaire Match maker Top Chef
Season 1 1.6 mil 1.66 mil * 1.2 mil 1.7 * 1.3 mil 1.5 mil (S4) 2.1 mil (S8)
Season 2 1.26 mil 2 mil * 1.1 mil (S5) 1.7 mil (S9)
Season 3 1.2 mil 1.1 mil (S6) 1.2 mil (S10 &11)
* Lead in was RHOA

As for the shows on the air now – all are doing okay but not great.  Bravo seems stuck in the 1.2 million viewer rut for any non-housewife show that follows a housewife show that isn’t Real Housewives of Atlanta or Miami.  Wowza that was a long sentence.  With Atlanta’s lead-in, shows do better – maybe around the 1.6 million viewer mark.  Miami was a ratings disaster and didn’t provide a lead-in.

Bravo’s other hit show – Top Chef – began to slump three seasons ago and has plateaued out at 1.2 million viewers.  I think it just ran its course.  I still enjoy it, but it – or one of the variations – seems to be on endlessly.  It’s too much.

Shahs of Sunset did fine its first season, and really well its second with Atlanta as a lead-in. It was moved to its own night this year, and did okay at the beginning but is beginning to do the Miami slide.  I find it more watchable than some of the other shows, so I’m a little surprised.

I’m not sure what’s happening with Vanderpump Rules.  I actually like it better this year now that it’s not the Stassi-Jax show, but the ratings drop could be related to the ratings drop in the lead-in – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I haven’t watched Thicker than Water, so I can’t comment on the show.

Nevertheless – all of the shows except Real Housewives of Atlanta are bringing in mediocre ratings at best.  It’s a real problem for Bravo, and probably what led to the recent shake-ups in the executive team.  The good news is we’ll probably see some new creativity.  I really hope so.  I think what viewers want are likable and interesting people with a few villains thrown in there.  Likable villains are the best – like Jeff Lewis.  Someone who can be a jerk but has redeeming qualities.

Bravo’s worst problem is Season 2 itis.  Once a cast gets past Season 1 they seem to get full of themselves and think they know what viewers want.  Or they just get full of themselves.  The Shahs is a classic example, with Reza and Asa taking the prize.   Apparently Mariah Q from Married to Medicine has alienated the entire cast with her behavior.  Anyone surprised?  You could see that coming a mile away.

Trying to second guess what viewers want instead of just being themselves has made many popular cast members unpopular.

Their other problem is that production and executives have been proven untrustworthy, which makes it difficult to attract quality talent.   I’m still scratching my head at Dina Manzo returning to Housewives.  Perhaps she feels that without Jacqueline to betray her, she’ll be okay.  It’s hard to say.  It really depends which way the producers decide to go.  We’ve all seen the contract.  The producers reserve the right to cut and splice words together into brand new sentences and put them into people’s mouths for the storyline.  How is that reality?

What does work is witty people making astute observations about each other.  The NeNe narrative.  But with a cast that doesn’t mind being poked fun at – like Uncle Si on Duck Dynasty.  If we have to have fake storylines, can they not all agree on who gets to be the clown and who gets to make the funny observations?  It’s so much more pleasant that way rather than have to deal with the silly twitter feuds between cast members.

One final thought – those funny observations have to be funny digs – not mean digs.  The cast must understand the difference or it is no fun to watch.  Got that people out there scouting for new talent.  A few clowns, a few naturally funny people, and no more crazies that cut to the bone.  Can someone make that happen.  Thank you for listening.  NMD

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

303 Responses to A Bravo Dream Turned Nightmare – A Song plus How are Bravo’s Non Housewives Shows Faring

Good morning everyone. Happy hump day. It wasn’t too cold yesterday so I hope the trend is the same today. Who did cyber Monday shopping? 🙂 Have a great day.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Good morning Powell-I did a little cyber Monday damage! A few things for the girls I can cross off my list..I feel like I’m off to a good start on my Christmas shopping!!

JNNTJ I bought my mom some perfume. Elizabeth Arden Modern Muse. When I smelled it in a magazine I knew I had to get it for my mom. She lovesssss perfume. I had already bought her one by DVF. I can scratch that off my list. 🙂

Hi Powellypooh. Happy hump day! No cyber shopping for me.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

I bought myself a Cyber Monday present – new noise cancelling headphones for the planes.

I always giggle when I realize the Hilton hotels I stay in never have Bravo.

• Cartwheels says:

I did some major damage on Cyber Monday, it was fine though because I didn’t go Black Friday Shopping. I am waiting anxiously for my boxes to start coming. 🙂

The thrill of the UPS/FedEx door bell ring w/your packages. 🙂 Cartwheels I don’t know why that is also part of the fun but it is. 😀 And do you constantly track your packages cuz i do.

• I always sing “The Wells Fargo wagon is a comin down the street, of please let it be for me!” in my little Ron Howard lispy voice from Music Man!! lol

• Cartwheels says:

I know what you are talking about, I do track. Today I received a big one and already got it open and played with it for a bit, now I have to put it all back in the box, seal it and wrapped it and wait until Christmas 🙂

Happy icy hump day! Oh yeah, a bit of ice greeted me this morning as I pulled the car out of the garage. I’ve seen worse, but, boy howdy, I sure do hate ice. I’d rather have minus degree temps and a foot of snow. My husband and I will do one big ‘power shop’ this Saturday and hopefully get everything, or at least the bigger part, of our Christmas shopping done. Have to celebrate early this year because one daughter has to be with in-laws on Christmas. That’s O.K., Christmas can be whenever all five of us are together to celebrate the birth of our Savior! Love to all.

Ice is the worse Husker. Esp black ice.
        Have fun power shopping. It’s good you’re doing that now & not the last week or so.

Someone should be able to make that happen, NMD. Thanks for commentary. Oh, Thicker Than Water is a bust IMO. I’ll have it on in the background and nothing grabs my attention, usually the whining of the adult siblings forces me to change the channel!

PrincessPindy! Thanks for sharing your talent with us! I enjoyed that and I’m certain hoards of people here will echo the sentiment!

Hoards? Where did that come from? We are like a pack of wild animals?! Hmm, maybe on occasion, nevermind. 😉

Good day everyone. 🙂

3. Ladebra says:

Burrrrrrr it’s really cold! Not Michigan cold, but I don’t live in Michgan lol. I hope someone is listening NMD. I really do. PP, you are talented! 🌟🌟

Oh boy, short term memory is not my friend. I watched the Most Eligible Dallas show, and Courtney was sorta the mean, look at me, get off my cloud person. I love the city of Dallas (little bit of Texas deep in my heart), and I will give it a shot, but please I hope Courtney has her big girl pants on this time.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I have been following Courtney on twitter since Most Eligible Dallas -she tweets lots of fashion stuff but a few weeks ago she tweeted something about how guys should be nice to her when dating b/c she has a radio show or something and she will talk about them if they aren’t nice-I thought it was so stupid-some woman really love to blab about every guy they date and then cry that they can’t find the right guy…they should try shutting up a little!!

Ladebra listening to the news a while ago that today is our last not so cold day for a while. 😦 My bottom lip will be dragging. 🙂

wow, cold, huh? LGirl is ready she came and got her winter clothes on this trip. She had two huge suitcases. They weren’t heavy…fillled with winter stuff, bulky but not heavy.

• Ladebra says:

Really! Overnight around 40, and this weekend nights could get to freezing! For here that is just amazing! lol and the weatherman said next week snow is going to be in the mans. That means I can see snow on the tops! Can’t wait! LaineyGirl should be in great shape if she got her winter clothes. I know you guys had a blast. It’s so good to be home 💕

rofl – snowy mans, umm hmmm. I meant snowy mtns.lol

I love when that happens in Cali….hopefully it will be clear enough to see! Those were some of my most memorable days of living there. Walking on Beach Blvd to my bus stop and seeing the snow capped mtns. My iPad tried to change mtns to m&ms!! We had so much fun together. We didnt do anything spectacular, just being together was EVERYTHING. What about you and Your mom? Was it grrrreat? was it EVERYTHING? 🎈

• Thank you LaDebra, I hope your trip was fun!!

4. kccarter says:

Wow! What a great way to start the day. Your adaptation of Les Miserables ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ was incredible. Thank you!

No secret, I enjoy Lilly, and she is going to be on Wendy today!

My dvr is set!

Lainey I was just about to tell you this. I’m shocked. She doesn’t talk to anyone on the cast and I find she has zero storyline. Yet she is the first “shah” on Wendy. She was on vh1 yesterday too.
        I don’t think Wendy watches shahs.
        She must have an excellent publicist.

She is the “Lisa” of this show. It seems like it anyway. the breakout star, I thought she did great!

Wow I totally disagree but that’s ok! I don’t find her at all as great as Lisa. Apples to oranges IMHO.
            She’s so insecure with her huge looks change. I saw the picture of her pre-surgery on another blog. I feel bad for her.

Great song, Princess Pindy! I’m sure that’s how lots of people feel about the Bravo “reality” shows. As to the ratings, I think all the current Bravo shows have reached their peak. They keep trying to reach the younger demographic but that demographic is not always consistent with their viewing habits. It’s not the younger demographic that makes Duck Dynasty the highest rated “reality” show out there. Watching Bravo is not at the top of the must watch list of any the younger people I know.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I have nieces who are in their early 20’s and they NEVER watch Bravo-they think it’s for “old” people like me!! They all watch Netflix-and do you know what they watch on Netflix? TV shows they watched in middle school!!!

• SoutheastVA says:

My kids never watch regular TV anymore. I got them a ROKU (trams a lot of channels) and they wat Netflix, Hulu Plus and other channels. When not on the ROKU they look at Youtube channels via their Playstation. The mister and I have forced them to watch local news in the mornings when they get ready for school just to keep them up on what’s going on in their neck of the woods. I popped in on what they were watching the other day. They were on Netflix looking at season 1 of Scandal. Kids today want to watch a season’s worth of hows in one weekend.

My 22 y.o. Watches Bravo. (Duh…). Haha.

• Cartwheels says:

I am not sure what strategy are they going for. My DD rolls her eyes when she sees me watching anything Bravo, so I am not sure she will ever go for it.
      I thought Bravo coveted market was the 25-40 women target, but maybe I am wrong. Bravo seems to have no sense of direction right now.

• Thanks BB, it’s sad, it use to be fun!!

7. Cartwheels says:

Good morning everybody

Princess Pindy that was a great song and put together what I am feeling about Bravo shows. The added bonus was that you made it with the soundtrack of Le Mis which is one of my favorite movies. I must have seen it at least a dozen times.

It use to be fun when they started but more and more they are becoming a fake caricature of what they used to be. I enjoyed this last episode of RHBH , even if it was a bit boring, because it was more about their regular lifes and their families. It felt more real.
    When they get together , it is jus ta free for all about who can pull more camera time, more sympathy, it is just a catty mess. I am not sure when Bravo lost it but there is no doubt that they did. My TV used to be on Bravo all the time , now I am more and more looking for other options.

8. Pghemtchick says:

Great blog ladies!

I still love Top Chef, but it’s so repetitive anymore. They need new hosts IMO. I love Masters with Curtis and Desserts with Gail-but Tom and Padma just aren’t doing it for me anymore. They should experiment with Hugh hosting an episode or two. I bet his quirkiness could be a good thing. I enjoyed Below Deck more once I learned it was pseudo scripted and there were only 2 people who really worked on the yacht. After that, it was just fun.

I’m watching Shahs as I take a break from baking. All I can say is who invites a random up to the apartment for drinks when the significant other isn’t home? I would have been annoyed if I were Reza just based on that. It would be different if he brought up a straight dude, but nope a younger more out Iranian. It’s be like a bf drinking with a younger hotter version of yourself… I don’t get the angst/jealousy he has about Sasha being very flamboyant. Reza may call Sasha a queen, but Reza wears the drama queen tiara.

• California35 says:

I did wonder if that is why Reza reacted that way toursthr new guy. I still didnt like the things he said to him, the new guy didnt help matters with what he said back to Reza. I did see both had good points, but wow the conversation went from bad to worst.

• Pghemtchick says:

For real. I had to stop at the club. Last thing I’ve seen so far is Reza realizing new guy is there. Crazy!
        Back to my bread for now. Mom got me a KitchenAid for an early Christmas gift since my old stand mixer’s beater were broken by my doofus bro. Figure today potato bread start, tomorrow cookies! Lol I’m hoping cookie tray baking goes so much easier this year-and then Fair time. Omg I’m in heaven! Lol.

• California35 says:

Congrats on the KitchenAid! It’s a great present 🙂

I don’t really watch Shah’s but watched parts this weekend and read some comments here. Also, i saw Raza on Bethenny. He seamed fun and like he is self aware. He mentioned that he knows he has a problem based on growing up never hearing “no”. Since i have not watched much of Shah’s, I dont know who is right and who is wrong.

cOOL PCHICK – i want one!! Do you love it??

• I love my Kitchen Aid, I have had it for over 20 years, my mom’s lasted 30 and I KNOW she used it more than I use mine!!

yes, he does wear the drama queen tiara. Reza is the poster boy for double standards, imo. Unfortunately, I think his snobby attitude toward Sasha and the other Persians in that “Middle Eastern Gay bar” that Mike was so excited about, points to Reza’s underlying self-loathing. Mike feels loved and accepted, so he freely loves and accepts others. MJ and Reza have some self-loathing issues and really low self-esteem issues which is what can make them so, so, so,…nasty and cruel to others (and thus, themselves).

• California35 says:

I did watch and noticed that yesterday. Gee!! The boyfriend and the friend Mike are doing things to or for him, but all he does is make faces and feeling above it all. Oh well. Maybe if the stop trying and let him be, he will like it or not
        😛 he is just a spoiled 40 year old boy.

• Pghemtchick says:

Agreed 100%. I just finished watching it. Just wow. Reza knew Salman was not out and was very new to the country. For him to out him and then drop the homophobic f bomb loud enough for people to turn and look further belittling and berating this man-I have no words. That’s inexcusable. If he was in some heated passion fight w/Salman maybe he could say he wasn’t thinking and beg for forgiveness, but Salman was an innocent watcher. I believe Reza’s hate for Sasha is because he wishes he could have had it that easy. The pioneers of a field always have it the hardest. Reza felt he was a pioneer of Persian gay, where he had to sacrifice potentially his family to come out. Sasha just sashayed into the LA scene sans parents. So he can do whatever without fear of disownment. Reza needs to go check out MJ’s therapist. I thought for sure he was going to punch one of them and actually engage in a hate crime. What an awkward case that would have been…Kudos for Mike the peacekeeper. My heart really broke for Salman.

does MJ seem a bit out of it this year to anyone but me. She seems in a fog in most of her scenes, or maybe it’s just the way she is wearing her hair.

• mariareads says:

I am sitting on this Shah bench thinking this might be the last season of Bravo for me. Even this show looks as if it is jumping the shark. I really don’t get into the whys and hows and tweeting and all of that. I just used these Bravo shows as an escape-some mindless fun to watch when I was too tired to read or work or watch something that I actually had to think about. Maybe my Bravo days are coming to an end because almost all of the shows are less and less interesting to me at this point. And I’m disappointed. I enjoyed my guilty Bravo pleasure. Oh well.

I vote for fog.

• shamrockblonde says:

his problem was jealousy – if I came home and found my husband entertaining a younger woman that I had never met, she would be out first and he would follow and not gracefully! – he was jealous – what he should be is suspicious – maybe his boyfriend is getting tired of Reza – that guy was a little immature punk, but Reza was no prize either – I had a bigger issue with Reza’s boyfriend though – who does that? “oh sure total stranger, come on up to my boyfriend’s apt. and hang out with me!” – shady – or incredibly stupid – either way not good –

9. chismosa™ says:

Pindy beautiful song – and ironically Susan Boyle will be on Wendy today and perform.

NMD excellent blog.

I am so incredibly incensed by shahs right now I need to take a breather. DJ I know it’s just a show – but it’s like soap operas were in the older days – it gets to you! Plus it was/is my fave show on bravo so….
    I need to decompress. I’m beyond !

Nancy you were right …..:( 😡😡😡

Catch you all a bit later – 🚀🚀🚀😎

Wow, you got fed up with the Shahs? I thought they were your fav? I never into the Shahs but of the first season…basically I do not watch because I think Reza is a nasty hateful person. Catch ya on the flippy 😉

• Thank you! I love watching Susan’s audition for X Factor!!

• djprincessc says:

No NO Chismosa! Thats not what I meant!! The shows get to me too! Lainey described it best when she said nit-picky. When we pick apart every little thing they do or respond negatively most of the time. Remember when Teresa said “Damned if I do, Damned if I don’t?” Sometimes thats how it comes off when we get sooooo offended at all these little things the housewives do. Miss you girl!! xoxo! Gonna watch Shahs again, didn’t really last night. Hope you are well:)

10. Shiny says:

Princess –
    Your lyrics are perfection – and my interest in Bravo has followed that trajectory, too.

If I could sing, I would video that song – one of the exquisite parody sites should.

Even some of the housewives could sing it and mean it!

11. Lulu says:

Good Morning ladies!! Happy hump day! I’m NOT looking forward to the bitter cold and snow……

Princess Pindy love your Bravo parody song! LOL!

Chismosa in real life it took Dr Masters 10 years to marry Virginia. I don’t think he was in love with her. I always felt it was just an infatuation especially since he divorced her for a women he loves. I know the show is portraying him as falling in love but I don’t think so. I always thought it was a mutual respect to a certain degree. Sex was still something that was never to be discussed or risk being labeled a pervert. She was a willing participant to the study/affair. I would imagine during this time period that was a rarity. Having good sex with someone does not equate love or even a relationship.

Nancy DH and I rewatched “Lizzy’s” singing. It was autotuned that’s for sure. If you watch the way she is singing she’s not taking breaths nor do you hear it in the song. It’s too even and balanced. I’m curious in the previews she is in a robe?? Did she participate again after she quit? Wonder in this if she does run off with Dr Tampon…….

• Lulu says:

BTW Lizzy Caplan’s acting sucks! It’s hard to gauge in the show if she is falling in love with Dr Masters. She has this awful “deer in the headlights” reaction to anything dramatic. I hope the producer is listening and recasts Virginia Johnson’s role next season.

Have you seen other people complain about her? I really don’t think they will
        replace her as the ratings are high. 😦

Hi Lulu…Lizzy Callanused to be a professional jazz singer so I do believe it’s
      her singing. They probably put her in a studio to tape it after the scene was shot.
      I’m so glad you brought up V being in a bathrobe. WTH? If she is…I will agree
      with you and chismosa that this show has jumped the shark. 😦 WIth that said it
      is possible that that is what happened in real life. We are not dealing with people
      that are mentally balanced needless to say so anything is possible IMHO.

I see what you mean Lulu
      But back then if he had 2 small kids with his wife, was an established respected physician- it would be crazy if he left his perfect wife. Maybe that figured into the delay of them getting together ?

I don’t know about the in love/ infatuated and Virginia vs this other woman he goes back to later in life. It’s so interesting.

#lizzySUCKS!

12. California35 says:

Good morning.
    NMD – thanks for blogging while on vacation. Appreciate your dedication 🙂

PP – you are creative my dear 🙂

(Kyle) Please stop tweeting me about Mauricio’s cheating rumors because then I have to reply and retweet these tweets. I get so upset when is brought up over and over and I have to answer them because I don’t want to keep the story alive 🙄 🙄 🙄

@KyleRichards18: @SeR_RaH XXOO

Original Message:

14. plainviewsue says:

Princess Pindy……………..Bravo to you!!!

OMG, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I pictured in my head Susan Boyle singing the song.

You have officially written the Bravo anthem. Take a bow!!!!!

15. plainviewsue says:

I just watched the Susan Boyle rendition of I Dreamed A Dream on u tube for probably the 100th time after reading PP’s lyrics!! It gets me every time.

16. Shiny says:

Re: bird’s eye view of the BH houses:
    Anyone else surprised by overhead view of Yolanda’s house? Big property, but I pictured larger one off in the hills with ocean in the distance, as she strolled through one of her hillsides of lemon trees.
    Her house is actually on a triangular hummock surrounded by streets, with the pool hanging out over a highway. She’s high enough up to look out into air, and she’s close to the ocean, but there are houses everywhere directly below her.
    However, she has the most money. Lisa’s new house is more closely surrounded by other mansions….and the rest are on properties the size of the houses. No privacy in those worlds.

• Shiny says:

re Yolanda house –
      my surprise was that she’d be surrounded by noise and traffic sounds

Shiny, I was very surprised by that too! I did a freeze frame on the screen and thought about how did we get the illusion it was a larger estate? It’s surrounded by road?! It seems there are elevations within the triangle there. For instance, that Lemon orchard is higher than the house. I wonder if that entire place was not built up with soils and retaining walls to make it higher than the beach elevation homes.

We looked it up on Google satellite map a year or so ago, I’ll see if I can get the street/cross street for you. On the satellite map, and considering it’s in Malibu, it is a good size. If I remember right, there is a long driveway into the property, and they sit above the road, so it might not be that noisy.

That’s right! I remember you doing that research, but didn’t see the results of that. Yes, it is a long steep drive up. After seeing that in Monday’s episode I decided it is a man-made hill they live on.

• karrylyn says:

I was surprised;about that big street below her property. sure, it doesnt show when you are in the yard, but what about the car fumes? that affects the LEMONS!!!!!

ALL HAIL PRINCESS PINDY!

18. plainviewsue says:

Brandi blocked me. Guess she didn’t appreciate my opinion of her………………………Honestly, get a thicker skin. I completely get blocking someone who is nasty, curses, goes after family, etc.

Was there tweet worthy of a block?
    Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue 3 Dec .@BrandiGlanville Are u reading the posts on your Bravo blog? Do u understand your fan base is dwindling to nothing? What happened to you?

Whatever. It was getting harder and harder to read her drunken tweets anyway.

• Pghemtchick says:

I’m curious to see her next book sales vs the first. I feel like people rushed to buy her book like people did Bethenny’s- the sympathy/empathy card was in play. She’s not doing herself any favors with the new one coming out.

I’m not wasting my money on it even though I did enjoy the first one but I only bought it to support her, normally I don’t buy books like that. I’m spending the next books money on myself.

• plainviewsue says:

I enjoyed her first book. Will not buy her second. I’m tired of her drinking and tweeting and now drinking and dating.

She has a good ghostwriter. It was a pleasant read. But she gets no more of my hard earned money. NEVER AGAIN!!! NEVAH!!!

She has only herself to blame for the situation she’s in. Of course, she doesn’t see it that way. I see a major emotional meltdown or crisis in her future.

Brandi can’t handle the heat but LOVES to throw another log into the fire.

Is it any surprise that she is a fan of greasy Richie?

• So are you keeping track of blockers?? That really isn’t that much to be blocked for….maybe she blocks the one that make too much sense, it confuses her!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Let me say it now for ALL to see-I will buy Brandi’s book and I will read the crap out of that bit*h-then I will come here and write all about it. I’m compelled to read it-and I’m sure I will be compelled to tell you how dreadful it is!! It’s just something I must do-and if it is anything like her last book I will be done reading it in less time than it takes to listen to one of her stupid podcasts!! I can usually find a spare 45-60 minutes in my day to spend on nonsense!!

Yeah Sue she needs a thicker skin cuz you didn’t say anything to be blocked for. I guess I better watch out cuz I’ve tweeted her about 4/5 times the same tone as you have. I’ll let you know if I’m blocked. But I wonder if she gets that you can still tweet her & look up her tweets. JZ blocked me a one pt. I’m not blocked now but when I was I still tweeted her.

I would encourage those on Twitter– if you feel passionate about what PrincessPindy wrote, Tweet @bravotv and @andy the link to today’s blog.

In honor of our very own PP. 🙂

21. LOVE the blog today. PP you write a great song. I heard someone sing that song (not your version) for a karaoke contest. Never heard opera for karaoke before.
    NMD Bravo is losing their audience and they should listen to their viewers.
    I’ve been so busy lately that I have just enough time to read the blogs all at once on the weekend. My BFF Jill just had surgery for Uterine cancer yesterday. I’m her ride home today so of course we got a snowstorm. Minne”snow”ta lives up to it’s nickname again.
    I’ve been sewing like a crazy person for Christmas gifts. I had DH put in a tv for me so I could watch/listen to Bravo while I sewed. I haven’t had Bravo on but once. I watch Discovery ID, DH thinks I’m taking notes to collect on his life insurance. He’s worth more alive than dead!
    Happy Birthday to all the Birthday celebrators I missed.
    Keep snarking and being nice to one another. I do like how we all can agree to disagree. I struggled with that during the previous season of RHONJ. Now I see how the shows are faux reality and these women go to the tabloids to get PR for themselves or the show. I get US weekly and People for free so I see how they run articles at just the right time to be part of the timeline on the shows.
    Bring on Survivor tonight. It’s very sad to now know Tina’s son/ Katie’s brother just died and they are just showing their season of Survivor. My heart goes out to them and their families.
    God Bless You All,
    Diana

• Thanks Diana! I love hearing about and seeing your sewing, it inspires me. I made the mistake of decorating my dinning room table to the nines and then realized that The Hobbit premiere is in 9 days and I have a costume to sew…..I like sewing in my dining room and using my living room floor, however the tree is up…….sew, this is going to be awkward….somebody needs to move out, sew I can fix up their room into a crafting/sewing room.. Or maybe when my husband retires I can change his office into a sewing room…fat chance!!!!

Oh boy did ya’ll get snow Diana. I was watching the news tonight. I’m sorry but better you than me. 😉 I. Hope you all ate ok though. I also hope your BFF Jill is going to be ok.
      So you have the sewing machine cranking huh? I used to crank out clothes for myself. I haven’t sewn in yrs.
      LOL at your husband on ID. That’s my channel. Wives With Knives, Pretty Bad Girls, Helter Skelter Elders, Evil Kin, Nightmare Next Door, Aphrodite Jones, Twisted, Wicked Attraction, Beauty Queen Murders, Southern Fried Homicide, Deadly Women, The Devil You Know. So many shows. The only show I like & not like at.the same time is Disappeared cuz they never find anyone.

• designernailsdiana says:

Oh Powell I love all of those shows. Understand not getting the person found when you’re watching disappeared

Stress? Too much caffeine? Guilty conscious? … one can only guess

@KyleRichards18: @LMarieHonstein sweet dreams!! I can’t sleep either

Original Message:

@BrandiGlanville: I can not freaking sleep!!!!

Original Message:

23. djprincessc says:

I know I’m a few days late since Atlanta was shown on Sunday, but did anyone else notice Kandi’s friends face when Kandi told her that her mom said she was having an affair with Todd?!??!!??! I did NOT like her friends face!! She had NO reaction! If my bff said to me my mom said that you and my boyfriend are having an affair, I’d be pissed!!! I’d would definitely show some emotion about it!! Did I miss something?? Or am I imagining it??

Are Carolina’s kids street smart? I think not, if you ask me.

@CarolineManzo: @FrancescoClark no, I raised them to be street smart, they’d see right thru me. I like where you were going though….

Original Message:

Any truth to those rumors that Carolina and Dina made up?

Meet the RHOBH Writers. I got their names from IMDb.
    Alex Basking, Kathleen French, Douglas Ross, Brett Staneart, Zena Leigh.

I also read the Casting director for RHOBH is 28 years old. (IMDb). I couldn’t get the age for the other. They listed two.

27. Stars99 says:

Stands on my chair and wildly applauds Tiara for her wonderful song! Great Job! You totally crack me up… “I dreamed that Housewives never lied… I dreamed that Housewives would be forgiving…” My response to you is, “To dream… the impossible dream….”… lolol… This whole concept is so sad to me… We’re all so frustrated and disappointed in Bravo’s programming and yet they don’t seem to be getting the point. People tweet and comment until they’re blue in their face – but it just doesn’t seem to be doing any good. Bravo needs to wake up and smell the coffee! MMmmmMMMMmm… coffee….

Happy Hump Day! Thank you PP for the lovely song. I caught up with last weeks BH and I am bored. Bored to tears.

Ok. I am having issues…again….Kyle girls sitting on the kitchen counter. Why can’t they just film eating around a table. Who thinks that sitting on the counter in the kitchen is ok? I don’t. Its gross.
    Now on to graduation. Kathy Hilton looks terrible. Crabby should quit ragging on her sisters and take a look in the mirror. I am sorry but graduating from high school to me is not that big of a deal. College? Yes. High School. No. Yes it should be celebrated by the family but Kim was kinda over the top.

I think Lisa and Ken’s house is a million times cooler than Yolanda’. Love the view. I was surprised at LIsa and Ken’s reaction to Pandora’s husband new regarding New York. You would think they would have been really supportive.

• Thanks AZ! BH really is boring….so sad!

• azgirl2345 says:

Now I can’t get that song out of my head……Anne Hathaway….laying in the alley filthy…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• iceNfire says:

I Agree – H.S. graduation is expected since it’s almost a given that kids who show up for class graduate but kids that graduate from college actually Earned it.

Not just sitting on the counters, but putting their feet and shoes on the counters too. Shoes you wear when going to the rest room, public restroom, the bottoms of your pants touch the bottom of dirty floors or dirty bathroom …you know like when you pull your pants down to go potty? ugh. It was making me sick.

Hi Lainey…I don’t allow shoes to be worn in my house little alone on
        the kitchen counters. It is gross.

I need to see this shot of FEET on the counters

I get a panic attack when I see people on the highway with front passenger seat people putting their feet up on the DASHBOARD.

vomit.com!!!!!!
        👡👡👡👡👣👣👣👣👣🚽🚽🚽🚽

• djprincessc says:

OMG Chismosa!! You are the only other person I’ve ever heard say that!! It totally disgusts me and I can’t help but stare and give dirty looks to the passenger!! Nobody get it!! Sooooooooo grossssss!!!

No I know lots of people who hate that. That’s so funny you’ve never heard that before …..

I saw your post yesterday BTW- I get what you mean ….
            Hope you’re doing well

• djprincessc says:

Nobody relates to me with it!! I mean they don’t like it, but it doesn’t gross them out like me! lol.

Thanks Chismosa. I’m fighting a stupid cold but other than that all is fine. Miss you girl! XOXO.

Hey AZGirl. I haven’t watched this BH epi yet. I don’t like people sitting on the kitchen counter either. Pull up a chair. I don’t get it.
      From the picture I’ve seen Kathy look much much better so I don’t know what her deal is. She’s the oldest so maybe she always has something to say about how her younger sisters dress. HS graduation is a big deal to me but any graduation you have on a hot a

Oops.
        Hot ass gown so Kimberly wearing something special doesn’t make sense to me.
        I like Yo & Lisa’s homes. Both have incredible views & features that I love.
        I’m surprised Lisa would say that about
        Pandora moving to NY for Jason. W/Pandora’s online magazine that would be a great opportunity for her to expand to NY. She can have a NY & LA office. Two cities to write about.

• Thank you AZGirl! The sitting and eating while sitting and the shoes on the counter make me ill and mad at the same time and is a genuine pet peeve of mine!! I am not a germ a phobic individual and I am not a cleaning fanatic either. Do they think they look cool parking their butts and feet where their food is prepared? I don’t understand why these peeps can’t sit at their table or on bar chairs around their gorgeous islands to film.

I wonder if they are trying to Look “chill” “relaxed”…REAL. GURL (Kyle), real people do not do that. It’s super yucky!

Princess!! loved the ballad – I have never seen Les Miz so I don’t know the tune, but the words were spot on! – what a family this is – NCIS LA was a re-run so I ended up watching Shahs – can you imagine Asa and Kim hanging out together? oh my goodness – throw in Kelly B and THAT just might be a really funny sitcom……….only not on purpose – and Reza’s BF should have defended Reza in public and let him have it at home privately – Reza was an asshat for sure, but his BF is really the one who started it all by inviting the young guy over –

Don’t forget to watch Mob City on TNT @9 est. It’s about the mob in the 40s in Cali. It’s by the
    creator of the WD so hopefully it will be good.

31. iceNfire says:

Hello – I’m here so late a lot of you guys are prob done with dinner and getting ready for Survivor but want to say Most Excellent PPindy! 🙂

Last year I left a comment for Simon saying I found it hard to believe MM had that many viewers since I don’t know anyone that watches and that included my kids and their friends. Simon responded kindly saying the ratings he posted were accurate. I like Simon, he keeps things professional and I was relieved that he didn’t think I was calling him a liar (I really wasn’t)

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m always shocked when the ratings for Mismatch Maker come out and they are not low-whoever is watching that show keeps it a secret b/c I never see anyone actually ssay they watch it. I only see blog comments and FB posts asking who watches but I never see anyone answer!

I swear she must have something on Andy, a Bravo exec or she has an excellent lawyer that wrote some good stuff in her Bravo contract cuz I don’t get it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Haha Powell that’s what people say but her ratings don’t suck so people are watching…this season she has a lot of bravo people on-Rosie from NJ and some others I can’t remember now

Yeah I’ve seen the promo commercials. About 4 celebs are in the promo. IDC. I’m not watching.

They showed some stock photo of her for her appearance on Wendy tomorrow and she looks SO DIFFERENT …….

Someone should do a side by side shot of how she looked her 1st few seasons on MM and how she looks now. Very Lilly from Shahs makeover!

Major major work done. And all the new assistants. Uggggggh I can’t stand her.

32. California35 says:

OT — i saw Lisa Wu on “the internship”. I don’t know why, but i got very excited for recognizing her 😛 The part is short, but still.

What’s “the internship”? I saw her on something. NeNe’s wedding? She cut her hair I think. From what I saw, which was real quick, it looks very cute. I wonder who she’s w/now? No Keith Sweat money. No Ed Hartwell money. I’D but in some ways she seemed like a phony to me. She supposed lying was a ‘RE agent, had as jewelry line and a children’s clothing line but then she tried that sorry clothing line Closet Freak.

T-Rex…thinking about you.

Guess what? I’m on LynnFam w/my new Kindle!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! 🙂

35. just wondering in Jersey says:

I got mine a week ago. You are doing better than me. I need a stylus my finger is a little too big.

Did you get the HDX? That’s what I really want but can’t afford the over $500 right now so I settled for the HD 7 in 16GB.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Yes I got the HDX 7 16 GB. It was $229 and on cyber Monday it was reduced by $50. I told them I had it for a week and asked if I was eligible for the price drop and they gave it to me!!!

Where did you see it for $500? Everywhere I looked it was $229?

Mob City is on.

37. LaineyLainey says:

Watched my dvr’d Wendy Williams after dinner. It was a good one! Lilly G was on. She was adorable. I really like her. Now Susan Boyle is on. The lady is singing live…she doesn’t sound…ummm…perfect. I think she forgot the words…her voice is getting thin and trailing off….hmmm.

I like Lily too. I didn’t like her or MJs attitudes about the stupid BD party.

Hi Lainey…I saw it too. Something was up with Susan big time. Did you notice
      that she wasn’t opening up her mouth very wide. I wonder if she is on any meds?
      What did you think about Jackie Evancho? She’s the one we went to hear a few
      weeks ago.

Shane from the AD is on Mob City. He got killed by Rick and got a new job. 🙂

For crying out loud! Does she not know bernie the cook is a despicable human being. She is a correspondent for ExtraTV, she should know his antics.

@TerriSeymour: Thank you @AdrienneMaloof for taking such good care of me and my @ExtraTV crew. Bernie’s food was amazing! http://t.co/E5DlNxpYlR

Original Message:

40. chismosa™ says:

Nancy you heard about these whales stranded or beached ? In the Everglades ?

Sad 😦

I saw something but didn’t have the courage to click on it. 😦
      Do they know why this is happening? I’ll look it up…Deep breaths…

Oh dear…how sad is that. It just takes one of them to go where they shouldn’t
        and the entire family follows. We are messing with Mother Nature re:
        global warming and these are some of the results. 😦

41. I tweeted @Andy that I wrote a song for him, if you want to retweet it I am at @PrincessPindy on Twitter, he is on right now!!

I want to baby sit this little one! And then give him back to mom and dad when he chews my shoes 🙂

43. djprincessc says:

Oh ya, Kyles daughter Farrah looks like a major bitch. That scene in the kitchen she had a stank face. They should cast her on Vanderpump rules. lol.

Humor? Does Yolanda and her condescendent attitude thinks that viewers didn’t notice she was indeed slamming Lisa? There was nothing humorous about her blog.
    #yofoisamajorbitch

@YolandaHFoster: @julzarussell ❤️Not a attack at all just different sense of humor

Original Message:

I still think it was a joke in bad taste. Making fun of somebody’s disabilities, is not funny to me. If Lisa had made that joke, not only Yolanda but Brandi, Kim, Kyle and Joyce would be up in arms saying how insensitive Lisa is blah blah blah.

@YolandaHFoster: @NataliaMichelle ❤️Not a joke I would choose to make but I believe it had no bad intent. B says things without thinking

Original Message:

46. lillybee says:

For all Sons of Anarchy fans. When bikers use their scary personas for good.