Shahs of Sunset – Fighting through the Demons

Shahs of Sunset – Fighting through the Demons by NMD

I haven’t watched the previous two episodes of Shahs, but from what I understand Reza’s hot button was triggered by something, and he got into a huge fight in a gay bar and cursed out another gay man.  Because of this behavior, Mike uninvited him to be in the float for the Gay Pride parade.  MJ is just so happy that Reza isn’t attacking her this year, that she’s supporting him, but she’s still on the outs with GG and Lilly.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-episode-307-15After two intense episodes, this one started off light and fluffy.  Lilly decided to throw a birthday party for her dog Coconut.  First she goes shopping to buy Coconut some cute outfits, which only cost around $200.  Lilly explains that having Coconut is far better than having a child, as Coconut won’t grow up or leave her, and loves her unconditionally.  I’m glad Lilly loves Coconut so much.  I suspect if she becomes a mother, she’ll also love her children.  The party is in a park, which is ironic as Coconut doesn’t like grass, dirt, or the outdoors.  Lilly has invited all her friends with dogs, except for MJ, because she doesn’t want to deal with the drama.  GG is there with her pitbull, and Asa is there for human company.  The young man that Reza cussed out is also there, but no one mentions why. It’s a low-key affair.  No drama, not even between the dogs.  I don’t think this is the right show for Lilly.  She likes to do fun and silly things to amuse viewers.  I could see her having a show on another network.

Speaking of other networks, MJ must have been watching Double Divas, because she explains to us that she’s happy she has curves, but she can’t find undergarments that can support her girls and are also attractive.  She’s decided to design her own.  When MJ is happy she’s really funny, and this scene is really enjoyable to watch.  She talks about how she has to have a lot of self-confidence to make the necessary adjustment to the girls in public – and how tiring it is – all the while adjusting her goodies.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-episode-307-25Jessica is continuing along with converting to Judaism in order to marry Mike.  I’m unclear why he hasn’t proposed to her if they are serious enough that she’s converting.  She’s intelligent, beautiful, and seemingly grounded and I hope Mike is a decent guy.  He seems harmless.

Then there is a strange scene with GG and Sasha – the man Reza yelled at.  She claims they met at the parade and connected on Instagram.  Their conversation looked forced and awkward, but GG is able to establish for the viewers that she thinks Reza was out of line, and MJ was wrong for supporting him.  She then goes on to tell this to anyone who will listen throughout the remainder of the episode.

Next up is Reza.  Reza has found a doctor who specialized in gay rage.  Reza explains some of the lead up to his explosion in the gay bar, and the doctor helps talk it though.  He recognizes that it all stems back to his childhoood and not getting enough attention and never fitting in.  It is good that Reza recognized he went too far and is taking steps on camera to work on his demons.  You can not keep brushing that sort of thing under the carpet, or covering it up with inappropriate jokes.  I wouldn’t trust Reza – not even one inch.  He’s another Brandi Glanville.  He’ll take your secrets and smack you in the face with them.

GG still has a lot of rage, even though she’s been working on it.  She and her sister, Leila, have been getting along this year, but they are in a strangely competitive relationship. Leila is getting almost as much camera time as GG.  I somehow think it was a condition of GG being allowed back on the show that she has someone to watch her 24/7.  One of GG’s problems is that she’s highly possessive.  She had MJ’s back last season when Reza and Asa turned on MJ, but this season MJ keeps dismissing her, and she’s furious.  She’s also threatened by the growing friendship between Leila and MJ.  She can’t control the rage that wells up in her when she thinks about all this, and it looks like she’s about to explode.

Since Mike is staying away from Reza after his tirade against the young gay man, Reza is filming with Asa and MJ in a restaurant.  He voices over that he’s glad his two best friends get along so that they can hang out together.  He’s trying to re-write history and make it seem like the issues from previous seasons were between MJ and Asa and he was caught in the middle.  Not so, he was the center of the drama.  The group jokes around, with much of the conversation captioned.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-episode-307-06It’s probably not a coincidence, but GG and her boyfriend have chosen the same restaurant to have a conversation.  She’s been drinking, and she really explodes at MJ.  Reza steps in at one point. GG takes no responsibility for making out with another man at Lilly’s party.  What she really wants is for MJ to say that she was making the whole thing up and apologize. Once MJ realizes this, and apologizes.  It doesn’t matter.  Shawn is long gone by now, and he’d have eventually seen all the footage.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-episode-307-05It’s really interesting how these reality show stars think they it’s a whole lot of fun to go out and get drunk, but then they turn into raging lunatics with the alcohol.  It happens over and over and over, and you’d think they’d learn from their mistakes.  Joanna Krupa did.  I don’t remember Joanna drinking at all in her second season on her show.  Some people just get sloppy drunk, like Sonja Morgan and MJ.  It’s pathetic to watch, but no where near as bad as the ones that get mean when they drink.

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Shahs of Sunset and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

277 Responses to Shahs of Sunset – Fighting through the Demons

Good morning everyone and Mike. It’s humpppppp dayyyyyyyy!! 🙂 Most people are back to school and work in my neck of the woods. No more snow but colddddddd. Yikes. Stay warm and always don’t work to hard. Have a great day.

Hi Powellypooh, Happy Humpday to you and everyone!! I need a space heater for my feet at work. I hate having cold tootsies!

Ughhh. I feel your pain. My feet and hands are cold everyday at work. They keep it around 50 something. It’s freezing. I’m working at home today so it’s all good. 🙂

2. Ladebra says:

Happy Festvus!! And Hump Day! And I want a week off, haha. Thank you for the blog NMD👍👏 I didn’t stay up to watch but I will. I admit I fast forward through most of it 😦

Hope everyone is feeling better, Boston is surviving finals, and the cold/snow isn’t causing you problems. (It was 22 overnight in Palmdale …. Ok, I don’t live up there, but it isn’t that far away!)

NMD good comparison of Reza to Brandi. He showed us that at the reunion saying MJ was arrested, is an alcoholic, etc etc. I wouldn’t trust him w/ info either.

4. Kat From Ohio says:

I’ve been enjoying Shahs this season… everyone is a lunatic, but I really don’t think it’s as dark as some of the other Bravo shows can be. I am doing pretty well… I finished my first semester of teaching/grad school. I’m actually sitting in the final exam room right now. Told students they could come and work quietly on their final, which is due before midnight. Only one person is here! I am beyond ready for this semester to be over, as I will be spending Christmas in New Orleans (where I was born and lived for several years). Hope you’re all well.

Good for you Kat!!! I’ll bet you’re looking forward to your time in Nawlins. Hang in there!

LOL Kat. Everyone is a lunatic this season.

Good for you w/teaching Grad school. 🙂 I’m sooo glad those days of grad school are over. I wouldn’t go back to school if someone paid me to. I loved school and missed it when I wasn’t there any longer. But I got over it. 🙂 I remember when I went to my advisor’s office and was told I would be finished that semester. I could have kissed her. It was such a relief.

I hope you have a fantastic time in N.O. this Christmas.

Hi Kat have a great Xmas in n’owlins.

@scheanamarie: Just caught up on #RHOBH and I’m so #TeamJoyce! You are beautiful! I’m so excited to be on #WWHL with you Monday night doll! 😘 @joycegiraud

• Cartwheels says:

OMG, Andy surely is a s&^t stirrer.

He has Scheanna on the same night as Joyce?

Nothing good can come out of it. I hope Joyce doesn’t take the bait.

I’ll say.

Why Cartwheels? I don’t get how this is bad?

I’m thinking because Brandi hates both Schaenna and Joyce.

This is very bad. IMO
          The reason why it has been so glaring and evident the true nature of Brandi assholiness and by default the ones on her team: Carlton, Yolanda and Lisa, is only because Joyce’s behavior was on point, she didn’t stoop down to their level, she reacted with dignity and class ergo making them look like the hyenas they are.
          By Andy putting Joyce with Scheanna she is stirring trouble because he will either ask a question, he will pretend to read a viewer question of will find a way to get Joyce on the spot with some kind of statement like “I now understand why Eddie left her”, this is exactly what Brandi is looking for.
          Brandi is looking for an excuse to her despicable behavior, Brandi is looking for the perfect moment where she can claim that “she started it”, isn’t that her usual MO anyways?

Andy is a master pro at playing this games.

I think you Have to add Kim and Kyle to Team Brandi and Remove Lisa. Lisa stopped being Brandi’s friends since the Puerto Rico trip. I think the trip took place the first week of June…at least 6 months. Kyle, however, is solidly standing by Brandi as evidenced this week on WWHL when she defended her.

• Cartwheels says:

We haven’t gotten to the Puerto Rico trip yet so I am commenting on what I am seeing episode by episode.
              During this episode the alliance of Brandi, Lisa and Yolanda with Carlton as an added bonus was still going strong as evidenced by their words and behavior.

What did you expect? Kyle, Kim and Joyce had shown they had issues with Lisa.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Joyce didn’t have an issue with Lisa-the whole point of Joyce telling Lisa about the hair thing was to let Lisa know that Joyce had a conversation with Brandi and Yolanda behind her back. Lisa chose to ignore the point and decided Joyce was silly-which shows why she was laughing when Brandi was being an ass to Joyce IMPO

The fact that Joyce was upset about the hair bothered Lisa. She said that because it was a non issue to her. Joyce was also hanging with Kyle and Lisa thought she just wanted to stir the pit. That’s how I took it.

You are correct

• You know that Scheana is going to talk trash about Brandi. I agree, hopefully Joyce will stay calm & not take the bait.

• But it would be epic if she got a little tipsy and just went off on Brandi, LOL! But I like Joyce and I think that she has probably seen worse, I hear those pageants are cut throat!!

• plainviewsue says:

I just want one of them to “accidentally” call Brandi Leann!!

• Cartwheels says:

OMG, can you imagine? That would be a gift from baby Jesus to Brandi.

She will used it to her full advantage, she will cry, she will moaned and she will reminds us all that she is the way she is because her ex-husband (from half a decade ago) cheated on her and that is why she will never change.

Brandi loves her victim role and this will just play into her hands.

omg that would be so funny!

by the way, I read another blind thingie about a D-list couple with A-list recognition that was separated, just staying together until a mutual project airs, they are living apart, and the wife has gone all stalker… now, I don’t wish the breakup of a marriage on anyone … but that sounds like Eddie and Leeanne to me. Maybe this is why Brandi has been so quiet about it lately. Just sayin’ – who knows?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Eddie and Leann are the subject of certain blinds every third day-they have been rumored to be divorcing since the day they married. Now all the blinds are saying they are separated but still doing things together to make it look like they are still in love…I think the blind writers are saving face and saying they will announce their divorce sometime next year-given the divorce rate of Hollywood couples we could say next year many of them will be divorced and we would be proven right! Some bloggers have been writing about this impending divorce for so long that they will say anything to make it seems like it is so-I’m not saying it’s true or false but I see nothing that shows me they are not together. In reality-I really don’t care but I will say I’m over all of them-Brandi Eddie and Leann!!!

• Oh yes!!! A girl can dream!!

Check this out. Former Walking Dead actress pleads guilty to mailing ricin letters. She wasn’t a major player. I don’t even remember her.
    &http://crimefeed.com/2013/12/actress-walking-dead-pleads-guilty-obama-ricin-letters/

TMZ got GG & Leila at a club. 🙂 was not her weaved up fab self. She didn’t look bad she just wasn’t flamed up like she can be. Anyway GG was trying to beat up some lady because she bummed into Leila & didn’t apologize. Leila as always was trying to calm her down and get her away and so was a bouncer I think the guy was. And of course GG was drunk.

DJP I hope you’re feeling better today. I had to laugh at you saying #almost30problems. 🙂

EXCUSE ME! 🙄

@BrandiGlanville: Its a new day and Im not going to let horrible people who are WRONG on their opinions of me bring me down- happy Wednesdsy

Original Message:

This season Survivor marathon will be on this weekend on the TV Guide channel for anyone that wants to catch up.

I will suggest to Yolanda to quit RHOBH and fully concentrate on her recovery. She has no business subjecting herself to a filming schedule in her condition. It’s been two years now. It’s time to go home an rest and concentrate on getting better.

@YolandaHFoster: @Ritt9147Jenny @NFW22b @BeccaD504 @BrandiGlanville ❤️Very few care enough to show compassion for a illness they no nothing abt #ItsAMeWorld

• plainviewsue says:

Because I have an illness that very few people understand, I keep on giving Yolanda a pass on her behavior. I just can’t anymore.

Because Brandi was the only one of the hw’s to visit her when she was at her sickest, she gets a pass from Yolanda cos she showed what a true friend is? Yolanda, are you really that naïve? I’m sure part of it was cos Brandi likes her, but Brandi knows who to friend.

I rewatched the episode and Yolanda/Brandi made me sick.

I always rewatch with subtitles, and I heard something that I didn’t the first time. Brandi, in her drunken stupor, said something to Kyle about how they could really talk about her. Something to that affect; I’m assuming the cheating rumors.

It’s been Team Brandi/Yolanda since Paris.
        Brandi has always claimed she has dirt on Mauricio since S2 waaaaaay before she befriended Lisa.

• Cartwheels says:

The team was going strong even after Paris, they were united during season 3 reunion (March of 2013) and they were still strong when they had that lunch at Lisa’s house and then at Carlton’s house. If it wasn’t for Brandi outing Lisa as the one who told her to bring the magazines of the cheating allegation to bring them up (once again) to the Palm Spring trip they would still be going strong.
          No matter the undercurrent fractions of this team, during this trip Lisa was on Brandi and Yolanda’s side , she might try to pretend she wasn’t now that she is at odds with Brandi but she was defending Brandi and laughing at her jokes and jumping all over Joyce when she was trying to explain her what she meant with her story.
          Lisa probably thinks that viewers are so dumb as to not realize that there were evidently working as a pack.

• Let her spit out another ‘Dah-ling’ and all will be right with the world again. #freegiggy

• Cartwheels says:

the darling bothers me but Yolanda’s sweetheart bothers me even more.

Lisa says the d word all the time, whereas Yo says the s word when she’s being condescending. imo

Lainey you were inside my brain. I was going to say the exact same thing. Lisa says darling to her family, staff, biz partners & friends. That’s a term of endearment she uses. Yo does say sweetheart to her kids & David but when she says it to the ladies it is in a condescending way.

Lisa indicated after S3 reunion that she didn’t considered Kyle a loyal friend.

I think Lisa was too busy and did not realized how close Yofo and Brandi had gotten. She was filming three reality shows at the same time AND doing press for all of them. Rehearsals for DWTS takes a big chunk of time and she also runs VB, SUR and developing PUMP. She was blind sided by them who is very obvious had their own agenda.

She already apologize about laughing. She owned it. What more do you want.

They replayed the same scene and Kyle was laughing …. why wasn’t Kyle up in arms and upset when they replayed Brandi’s scenes?

• Cartwheels says:

Lisa was too busy and blind in her rage against Kyle, she was so determined to make her pay for her Bobby Fisher comment that she overlooked the signs that were around her that her troops were plotting against her head, LOL

uncontrollable, screaming, rage

Oh no… Bobby Fisher was S2 reunion. I think S3 reunion is the accusations that Faye made to Lisa all season and Kyle being mute not uttering a word in support if Lisa.

Actually Cartwheels, what you see as rage, I see as trust. She was blinded by trust in her supposed friends (Brandi and Yolanda) …she trusted them so much that she completely dismissed Joyce when she basically outed them for backstabbing her. I didn’t see rage. I saw trust in her then friends.

@TaylorArmstrong: @KelCole25 @theladysitter @Andy @RHOBH entitled to your opinion and bully is overused but the original cast would NEVER make racist comments

• plainviewsue says:

Never thought I’d say this but………………Go Taylor????!!!

LOL

Seems to me like Taylor is enjoying the backlash and is more that willing to come back to RHBH.

She’s directing that at you Brandi. 🙂 Was it PrincessP that said she prefers Taylor back? I know I do. Really we got all of Taylor’s lies. She really couldn’t do anything else so she would probably have been a fun Taylor since there are no money worries and she’s in a relationship.

This is the house that Kyle and Mauricio stole from Kim. It’s on sale. Any realtirs on the blog. I’d like to see the history of the Deed.

For Sale:
    45389 Club Dr, Indian Wells CA 92210
    $495,000
    3 bd / 2 ba / 2,109 sqft

See it on Trulia.

Download Trulia Mobile App Now!

• Cartwheels says:

If anybody stole the house from Kim it was Kim’s mother as she is the one who willed the house to the three sisters.
      If Kim’s money was used to purchase the house then Kim needs to go to her mother’s tumb and have a talk with her. Kim should also have a talk with her mother’s last husband because his heirs swear that he put most of the money for that house and wanted to fight for it but couldn’t prove his case so lost the house.
      It is not clear what money was used to purchase the house, the only fact remains that Big Kathy gave the house to her three daughters and that Kyle bought both of her sisters out.
      Just because Kim said it when she was obviously drunk doesn’t make it truth.

That’s why I want to see a copy of the deed. I’d like to see what truly happened. Let’s not forget Kim said Kyle stole her house.
        Kim’s version is they stole it.
        Kyle’s version is she bought her sister’s share out.
        Somewhere in between lies the truth.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Kim’s version is they stole it…Kim’s version should always be taken from where it comes. How can you steal someone’s house? My guess is Kim wasn’t paying taxes or paying for the upkeep so her share was forfeited-which during her drinking days I can totally see things happening this way. If Kyle really stole Kim’s house I would imagine Kim would be angry at her-no? Doesn’t seem that to me.

• Cartwheels says:

Furthermore, we have seem how cold and bitchy Kathy Hilton can be especially regarding Kyle, do you honestly think that Kathy would allow anybody to take advantage of her and swindle a house from under her nose, if Kyle would have taken advantage of Kim and her addictions , Kathy also had a say on that sale but she obviously had no problems with it. Kim’s daughters also would have an issue with it being that is part of their patrimony as well, but they seem to be more than fine with Kyle and seem to adore their aunt and cousins.
            Kim took loans on the house and didn’t pay her share of the house bills and maybe that is why the sum of money she got seems too little for her liking but she should have thought about it when she was asking for loans using the house as collateral, that money had to come from somewhere and loans have to be repayed.
            Given the huge amount of money that Kim had at her disposal, not only by merit of her acting jobs but mainly due to her marriage with a billionaire, this house should have been chum change for her, IMO she is wasteful and has no financial planning skills.

I think that’s why Kim and Kyle are so close this season. I think the house or sale of it and money is at play and Kyle told Kim she’ll get a cut from it.

The mom probably bought the house using kim’s earnings as a child and put the house in her name and then left it to her daughters when she passed. Kim probably did buy the other 2 out. Kim probably always thought the house was her’s since her money paid for it. When Kyle bought it Kathy didn’t need the money so was fine with what she was offered but Kim probably was not. She may have felt she was taken advantage of with the price thus her thinking they stole it from her. She probably needed the money or agreed to the price while under the influence and has always felt she was cheated out of what she put into the house to begin with. I can see why she feels that way if it was her earnings that bought the house to begin with, the mom should have left the house to her alone. I’m surprised Kathy accepted the house given how rich she is and was at the time, not sure what Kyle’s financial situation was but if Kim’s money paid for it she should have had it or at least the amount she put in for it given back before it was divided. I understand her feelings to a point.

• Cartwheels says:

If Kim’s mother used Kim’s earnings to buy herself a house how is this Kyle’s responsibility?
            Kim and Kyle are five years apart in age and Kim only worked until she was 19 which is when she got married and decided that she wanted to give acting up. Kyle was 14 years old.
            The mother died in 2002, 11 years ago, this means that the mother died when Kyle was 33 and Kim 38 , almost 20 years after she had given up acting. Kim had plenty of time to get the situation of the house streighten up with her mother if she in fact used her hard earned money. The mother gave that house to the three of them, at that point it was not Kim’s house to steal. Kim might feel like it is but she should have solved that problem with the only one who could have fixed it and that is her mother, not Kyle.

I wasn’t trying to say this was Kyle’s responsibility, I was just trying to point out if the money used was from kim’s earnings I could see how she might feel like it was her house and it should have gone to her. As far as Kathy and Kyle making sure she got her fair share if it was her money used that is just me thinking how I would have handled it if it had been my sibling, I would have made sure they got back what they had taken from them by the mother and then decided how to divide it. I’m a fair person with my sibs and would make sure they got back what they put in it and I guess I think everyone should be like that but I know everyone doesn’t think like i do. I’m sure it was worth more when they inherited it than when it was bought but at this point that isn’t the case and since it wasn’t kim’s money it was only right that mom left it to all 3 equally. I’m curious as to why kim thinks it was stolen from her and exactly how the mom ended up with it so that it just went to her kids. Did she get it in a divorce or did she outlive her husband and feel she didn’t have to leave any of their stuff to his kids.

In the book House of Hilton, one of the daughters of Big Kathy’s last husband said that her dad sold his home..and moved into Kathy’s and used the money from the sale of his house to renovate Kathy’s and they lived off it it. and when Big Kathy died he was assed out.

• djprincessc says:

I looked it up, its not possible for me to post it here, plus even if I could it has all my info so I wouldn’t. But basically the mom bought the house in 1996, in 2001 it went into a Richards 2001 Trust and in 2004 Kyle and Mauricio bought it. Kyle wasn’t lying, her and Mauricio bought them out basically. Loans have been taken out on the home through the years but the last one was in 2006 so I’m assuming most has been payed off by now almost 8 years later. 🙂

• Cartwheels says:

Kim was born in 1964, if the mom bought the house in 1996 that means she bought the house when Kim was 32 years old, she has been retired from acting for 13 years. Did mom sat on Kim’s earned money for that long?
        More and more I am leaning towards what the ex-husband family has claimed and that is that Big Kathy used the retirement money of her last husband to pay the house off.

• djprincessc says:

But its not payed off, at least not from what I can see.

Can you tell who took the loans out? Kim said she lived in Palm Springs for 8 years. I wonder if she meant on this house.

• djprincessc says:

You mean what banks the loans were with? or who personally took out the loans? I really don’t fee too comfortable putting all the details on here since it is a public website :/

Oh you know… You don’t have to give us a detailed account. More like …a big chunk went to greasy salesman…another chunk went to Space cadet… All of it went to the sisters…
                I don’t want you to get in trouble…

• djprincessc says:

Oh that!?? lol No I can’t see where the money went, all I can see is what year the loans were taken out and with what bank and the amount. Only the owner(s) of the property can do this so its not like when the mom owned it, kim came around and took out money. 🙂

I know you don’t want to get me in trouble VV, I’m not even positive I would get in trouble, I just don’t wanna take the chance 😉

So, we don’t know for sure if Kim took the loans out.
                    Were loans taken out after 2001?

• djprincessc says:

Kims name is nowhere on the deeds, its the mother, then the mother and her husband, then a richards trust, then kyle and mauricio. There was a loan taken out in 2001.

Based on the year she bought it and when Kim stopped working I’d say Kim’s money was not used for the house so I don’t know what her problem is. The way I took it was the house was bought years ago while Kim was still acting and that’s why she thought it was stolen from her but that doesn’t appear to be the case at all. Sounds like her last husband’s family has reason to be upset about not getting any of it and not Kim. Maybe Kim was trying to buy it and Kyle beat her to it.

• djprincessc says:

It probably was something as simple as the mom telling Kim it was hers only, then it was put in a trust so of course the other 2 sisters had ownership. They probably said they didn’t care about the house and then when it came down to it changed their tune. Or at least Kyle did. Regardless it was in a trust so nobody was treated unfairly. If it had been transferred to Kyle only then it would be a different story.

I’m starting to think that the Sasha guy is on the show to cause drama – and I don’t get why Reza has to go to a therapist who specializes in gay rage – rage is rage whether its caused by war, abuse, neglect or not being accepted by everyone for who you are, be that gay, black, asian, jewish or irish – the rage is what brings you to therapy, the reason for that rage is what makes you stay and work through it – Reza is a snake and MJ needs to not hang out with him – as for GG – she is a spoiled, immature girl with little or no self confidence – she has no coping mechanisms for growing up and has no clue how to live an adult life – Lilly is sooo not for this show – and her voice is not for my ears – MJ needs to find a real friend – Mike seems like a nice guy and his girlfriend is the most normal one of the bunch – and Asa – ………………

my thoughts on Asa exactly……………….! If I was MJ I would never have anything to do with Reza again, he is not a friend after he did what he did last season. GG scares me and my ears could not stand being around Lilly at all, she’s just plain silly. I like Mike and his girlfriend but he needs to ask her to marry him now! I’m thinking Sasha is the newest cast member and he’s bringing the drama. I’m not sure if I’m liking Reza’s boyfriend, they don’t seem to fit each other. I like GG’s sister.

I never understood why their friend that was just a “friend of” last season & this season he doesn’t hang out w/them at all.

ITA. Did you see the epi w/Lilly’s bro? OMG. And he’s a doc. How can he sooth patients w/,his whiney voice? It was like finger nails on a chalkboard.

15. Stars99 says:

So like, how on earth am I going to ever be able to blog this week’s RHOBH’s blogs? OMG… Their blogs alone are cumulatively over 13 pages long and Kim didn’t even blog… lol… There were so many things that offended me about this episode… It is so not going to be pretty… And it won’t be for the faint-hearted. Just a warning… and I haven’t even begun to write…lol… This is gonna take a while… lololol… Sorry, just had to rant…

FatKyle exercising. Good for her. Gotta promote those chairs.

@KyleRichards18: Back 2 my workout routine on my @ilvitaLifestyle Bruciare chair. Arms are BURNING! 💪yay http://t.co/7WRplTKLkR

#vvisbeingfacetious

I think Kim should release a statement saying that when she accused her sister if stealing her house she was drunk. It is not true and the house was not stolen. This should clear it.
    I think if the price is right. Kim will do it.

@catommanney: Just been catching up on Joyce’s scenes in #rhobh 🙂 http://t.co/PsYgbE1Oaa

Original Message:

Has Cat let her hair grow back? I haven’t talked to her on Twitter for a while. She’s the only HW that will talk to me on Twitter and on FB.

Where is Gage?

@JLJeffLewis: Our holiday card is finally here. Cheers. http://t.co/ERZckcJERm

20. djprincessc says:

The blog is quiet today. Maybe we are all recovering from going crazy after BH. lol. 🙂

Yep. Recovering from the nightmare RHOBH has turned into.

Thanks for the info on the PS house. If loan was taken out in 2001, it is safe to say that it was not Kim who took the loan out as Mother was still alive in 2001. If loan was taken out after Mother passed that year, it is safe to say that Kim also couldn’t take a loan out as the house was in the Trust’s name.

I’m sad we didn’t get to 600 😟 comments.
      That was my projection. Lol

RHOBH Who should go?
    I’m voting Brandi, Carlton, Yolanda, Kim and Joyce. Well, to be fear we don’t know enough of Joyce. She should not be on the chopping block yet. Let’s see how she handles reunion.

Watching The Sing Off, my favorite singing competition show.

It’s about 6 minutes long. S1 interview.

Kyle Richards on Live with Regis and Kelly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCWcw4B7wZY&sns=tw via @youtube

Today is the first anniversary of the Newton School shootings. 😦

It’s very quiet, so I have another black&white cutie

And this one … I must not get another kitty, I must not get another kitty

My heart melts.

Debra…how many do you have?

• Ladebra says:

I just have the one now. And she is a real scaredy cat. She’s 8, and we have talked about it. She says she likes it just fine with just us 2, and she doesn’t want a little ball of energy ruining her naps and bogarting all my attention 😀

You might have to listen to her then. We have two that are sisters and they
            HATE each other. All they do all day long is to see how they can make
            each other miserable and I’m not kidding. The only time they behave is
            when they go hunting together for lizards and birds. 😦

• Orson99.1 says:

We’ve been telling Katie the Cat that we’re going to get 2 frisky kittys and a friendly puppy to keep her company and play with her ALL the time. Except when we tell her that she’s not cutting the mustard and we’re getting 2 kittys and a puppy to replace her.

It’s funny when she suddenly remembers that she’s terrified at the sight of me and runs off. Or when she slowly walks away from me to a safe place, never taking her eyes off me, to let us know she’s not afraid of me.

I think you should sleep with one eye open Orson. Kitties are sneaky!

• Orson99.1 says:

They’re just empty threats, but don’t tell Katie. Roomie got her from a friend. Friend discovered Katie violently does NOT like to live with other animals. But as sole cat, she’s okay. Just a bit of a wimp.

Adorable!

Awwwww!

26. chismosa™ says:

I totally said Reza and Brandi should ride off together into the sunset. I’m so glad you see that too NMD.

Redemption of Reza storyline is LAME LAME LAME. bravo plays favorites with its gay characters IMHO.
    Wth is Lilly still on this show for? Obviously she didn’t give Reza any business so that should have been the end of it. All her friends seem to be her stylists or makeup people. Or her sister. No one else ?
    I like GG without her weave in. Her face is so small she looks good with shorter hair.
    I can’t even with MJ —- I’m saddened. Assssa is annoying. Blah blah

DJ hope you’re feeling better.
    So Jacqueline is on WWH next week. PLEASE DONT FLIP YOUR HAIR. I just cannnnnnnt.

Vv maybe Bethenny will book her. 🙄

Andy is on letterman tonight in case anyone cares. I hope letterman lets loose at him. You can always tell the guests letterman thinks are so dumb.

That’s true about Letterman. He sure likes the ladies, doesn’t he! He’s not quite as lechery as he used to be.

Yes, it was u saying Rez and bran should ride off together – I’m a witness.

Joyce will get eaten alive (with Andys approval) for her faith just as the OC lady did..Alexis! Yeah Alexis. Whilst those who mock Catholicism will get a pass by Andy, the cross on Carltons arm..that says f.u. Will be funny …and so on and so on…open mindedness and tolerance and acceptance is great but not for the Joyce’s or the Alexis’ of the world. They will not be tolerated or accepted by Bravo. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am. I don’t think any religious person should be made fun of…across the board. I hope for fairness, but I doubt it will happen.

You are spot on!

People should start tweeting Andy now.
        – Jacqueline/flip hair is the main religious one ? I thought Kim kneels and prays next week next to a garbage can? (Note: I’m a #bhvirgin)
        And of course can’t make fun of blessed Kyle because (of course) she converted for her Jewish husband so Andy loves that. Blech 😒

The most? well, i can’t be sure who is THE MOST but she talked about it in her TH and she mentioned her faith in her blog. Carlton also spoke of her faith, but she, hopefully, will not be harassed for it. I wish NO ONE would be harrassed for their beliefs.

Amen!!!! 🙂

I don’t venture onto the blogs so didn’t know if Jacq said all this about her faith. That’s why I didn’t know when you said hair flipper and her faith.
            Andy should NOT make fun of course. But if he is – be democratic- make fun of the wiccans, the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims on shahs. #equalopportunity

He’s a jerk so of course that will be NOT how it goes !
            flipping my hair …..💆💇

I think it’s cool she converted for her hubby. But I’m old fashioned and romantic.

@CarltonGebbia13: Oh Kylie lets b very clear here I had no preconceived notions abt u, but u apparently did Abt me…lie much? http://t.co/aAoZY0vHqF

Original Message:

@Jord3058: @RealityTVBliss @OneEyedFlurry Lisa has 150 staff & various businesses she doesnt have time 2 be a clown unlike jobless & pointless Yolanda

29. chismosa™ says:

ASHY are you around ??

Did you watch shahs?? Did you notice GG’s HAT???
    #fart

SpaceCadet Kim reporting:

@KimRichards11: Wonderful Wednesday!⛅😍
    Getting ready for The Holidays!🎅
    VA VOOM SHA BANH💥🎅💥🎅💥
    Who loves Christmas??🎄 ME!!❤
    I❤MY🐶
    I💚LOVE🐢💚TURTLES🐢💚🐢🐢🐢

Original Message:

Ugggg, It’s bad enough I don’t know what the ‘boxes’ are…but I also have to see the fricking va voom sha bang…and turtles. Uggg. Stop it Kim, I actually like you ….but this annoys me as much as Phaedra’s tits

I feel like going into preschool teacher mode…”use your words, KIMMY! You know lots of great words!”

As a BHVirgin before Palm Springs. — what a WHACKjob.
      She must be a package deal with Kyle????

She didn’t get her tagline right — BANH.
      What a BANH up job Kim. 😳😳💉💉😷💊🍷🍷🍷🍷(formally, allegedly™®©)

31. LaineyLainey says:

Today, while dinner was cookin’. I came to see what ya’ll were talking about, who you were talking about….and it was quiet. No one was posting. You were all out living your lives instead of entertaining me. I hated that!!!

I think Im addicted to the Lynnfam. #cantquityou

• We all hid cuz we were talking about you, lol!

Please don’t feed the paranoid lady. 😱

• LOL!! I was thinking about you yesterday when I was having lunch with my daughter. I asked about this one line from Mean Girls and I know you would get it. So here goes. In regards to Joyce…. if she hadn’t said that thing at Carlton’s about being too tight and her husband being too big…. when they were at the pool, she could have shut Brandi up by saying she didn’t want to get into the pool because, “I have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina.” LOL!!!

Oh I love that kid, she’s so earnest about it, too…it’s when they are discussing the burn book…..watch it and laugh!! It’s short, g’head.

• LOL!! Well since you bullied me into I watched it!! OMG, I love that movie!!!! Oh, oh, oh, 2 years ago at Comic Con my daughter saw a girl dressed up as Regina George and screamed “REGINA GEORGE!” and the girl was so excited to be recognized and she had a “Burn Book” and they took pictures, lol, props are very important at The Con!!!

How fun!!! I love that your kids do Comic Con every year. It is so clever that “Regina George” was there…so cute! I am so glad I bullied you into watching it. Hee hee hee.

• I spent the day making a “The Hobbit” costume, I call it LR Hubbard, but it is Elrond, lol! I will finish it tomorrow as I am exhausted and questioning my sanity! My daughter is making the “crown” and has her elfin ears ready for tomorrow night’s premiere.

I love that!! Sounds like fun!

• It depends on what your definition of fun “is”, lol!! It is pretty exciting to see it come together…. I have to be more positive….I just get nervous cuz all I get is a picture on a smartphone to go by…..My own private Project Runway hell, 🙂

• djprincessc says:

Me too. Thats why I said where is everyone!! It was quiet today!

@plainviewsue: Wow. 515 comments on @BrandiGlanville blog already & 99% of it is negative. Her 15 minutes are up.

33. djprincessc says:

Chismosa thanks for wishing me better! I am a lot better today, my neck is fine. My side still hurts but the same as it has been, I just want it to be Monday so I can go to the doctor and know whats going on with it. I’ve researched today what it could be but I have no other symptoms like fever, or vomiting and other stuff that goes along so I have no clue. I hate waiting!!! lol.

I like it. Straightforward. Adult. (No, not porny). I mean she sounds reasonable and mature.

• HAHAHA!!! She still doesn’t know!

So did Heather Maclean write it for her?

Okay. I don’t think Kim wrote this. I think her PR people did. As expected, she went after Lisa.
        I’ve been saying since the season started that the Dicks sister have a plan to discredit Lisa and they are executing it but it will backfire in the end. Every week, every single week both Kyle and Kim are going after Lisa. It’s getting old and is only going to tire people. They are too stupid to figure it out. They are blinded by hate and revenge. Brandi and Yolanda also are joining forces to do the same. Yolanda hated Lisa since she came on the show. It is obvious Brandi used Lisa to secure a spot on the show.

I’m gonna take a guess here. Since we all speak HWs and get a good idea of what they’ll write about.
      Brandi gets a pass or a mild reprimand because Brandi is the third Richards sister. Then is gonna be Lisa did this, Lisa did that, Lisa didn’t do this or Lisa didn’t do that. There is something very very odd about this hatred that Kim has for Lisa. Now let me go and read to see how accurate I was… Or maybe not 😜

@NaughtyNiceRob: Bethenny’s Skinny Girl lawsuit is heating up (we have the legal docs) http://t.co/0gjXoKrhtH

35. California35 says:

Hi everyone,
    there is more activity this late, than earlier today 🙂

I had a warmer, or should I say less cold day today 🙂

LeAnn Rimes Talks Christmas! Plus, See Her and Eddie Cibrian’s “Naughty” Family Holiday Card http://www.eonline.com/news/489959/leann-rimes-talks-christmas-plus-see-her-and-eddie-cibrian-s-naughty-family-holiday-card

@TheSoup: Wut? https://t.co/hSHRZNM1IU

• California35 says:

she acts like a little girl. Is she doing this trying to look like a little girl or is that really how she is?