Brandi Glanville fired from Hard Rock Casino and Hotel Party Appearance over Racist Comments by NMD

Brandi Glanville is in Tampa, and was all lined up to make an appear tonight at a star-studded party to unveil the Hard Rock’s 2014 Calendar.  It looks like the show will go on without the potty-mouthed reality star, showing that all press really isn’t good press.

“Until this situation is behind her, our organization feels it’s best to reinforce our culture and values at this time, which consist of love and respect for all,” said President John Fontana.

You can read the press release by following the link:  http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/13/12/p4156031/update-on-brandi-glanville-appearance-for-seminole-hard-rock-calendar-u#ixzz2nUXTjVVE

I can’t say I’m surprised.   Thank you T-Rex for sending the email with the news.

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to Brandi Glanville fired from Hard Rock Casino and Hotel Party Appearance over Racist Comments

1. Brandi is going to start to feel the pain.

I read in another blog that she was parting with that Amanda chick from Big Brother.

Good for you Brandi, see you can’t just say everything that pops in your head and expect everyone to go along.

T-Rex – miss you around here and pray you’ll be well again. Take care.

3. bamawama says:

Her 15 minutes of fame were up a long time ago. She should take whatever money she may have made and disappear for a while, (rehab?). Hopefully she will clean up her act and realize that being controversial is one thing; being vulgar, nasty, and slutty is unattractive especially when kids are involved.

Great comment, bamawama! Welcome,if you’re new here! She doesn’t seem to know the difference b/t controversial edgy with some kind of talent to back it up, is way different from controversial ignorant with no talent to back it up.

4. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

It was only a matter of time…tick tock Brandi…the higher you climb baby girl!!!

5. cusi77 says:

Thank you NMD and T-REX!!!! Get well T-Rexy, we miss you.Xoxoxox!

6. Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Ok….

I can’t believe how fast Will (The Little Couple) is learning english.
    I sure hope she will be ok.

8. Orson99.1 says:

Well, Brandi, it’s like this… there’s this thing they call “consequences”…

9. LaineyLainey says:

Just a suggestion; if you click the link provided above you can leave a message of support on the casino’s fb account and/or twitter account.

10. Pghemtchick says:

Brandi is all about shock value right? Why doesn’t she act like a lady for one episode? No alochol (I’d say 2-3 drinks, but for this to work none), no f bombs, no hardcore swearing, no vajayjay flashing, a skirt that hides the naughtybits, boobs in check, and actually being polite and respectful of those around her. If I saw that- I’d be shocked!

11. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I have always wondered what it is about Brandi that makes her fans so protective of her. I have seen my share of HW hate-from JZ to Melissa to Caroline to Kyle but I have never seen the fans of these HWs show such compassions even when the mistake has been admitted by the HW. Brandi knows she said something stupid-she admits as much (even if she isn’t truly sorry-she knows she said something stupid) but she has her fans defending her behavior like crazy. Why? What has Brandi done in her life to warrant such admiration from complete strangers? It is so weird to me because it’s not like Brandi’s fans aren’t hating on other HWs-I have seen tweets calling Kyle all sorts of names-Kim too. Why is ok to hate one but not the other? Is Brandi so fabulous she should never be hated? Why her? What makes her so damn special? Is it all b/c of Eddie cheating on her? I have seen people say Mauricio cheats on Kyle but I see no sympathy from Brandi’s fans-is it because of Leann Rimes? The same people who call Leann Rimes a whore and ugly and fat and crazy go off on anyone who says a word about Brandi-any word-not just the mean words-things like “grow up” and “move on” will get you at least 50 tweets telling you that you are stupid fat ugly and have no life. You can’t “hate” on Brandi without being “hated” on by her protectors…I’m not talking about anyone in particular it’s just an observation from reading tweets and comments around the internet but if anyone has an answer to my question please by all means let me know!

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

I can give you the easy answer, but you’re not going to like it…..

All those Brandi lovers are as much of a mess as she is. The internet is full of people looking to justify their own bad behavior. It’s very sad. It’s the end of Western Civilization as we know it.

Hi Jill…have you read the Bravo blog lately? It’s almost 99% negative.
      Plus many of us here are disgusted with her behavior so where are you
      seeing all these positive posts? I have to hand it out to you as you could
      have been ruthless to all of us Brandi lovers from last year. 🙂

• Orson99.1 says:

I think there’s a lot of residual sympathy for her coming from her introduction into the series. She was the mother of 2 who was done wrong by her husband. Then there was game night where the Dick sisters double pointed at her and Kim hid her crutch. And Taylor was repeatly spreading as many taken out of context partial quotes from Brandi as she could. And since by that time nobody liked Taylor, her enemy was our friend. And the same thing happened when Adrienne lost her popularity and took on Brandi.

If you look upon these RH programs as Anthropological Studies they’re a lot more tolerable. Squabbles over pecking order, cliques, struggles to move higher up the ladder by pushing others down, etc. You have to be careful not to get pulled in. I just remembered that time a TA asked me to leave her class when I stated that Pavlov proved it was possible to condition a psyche grad student who was observing a dog to make notes on her clipboard every time a bell rung.

A+ 🙂

• cusi77 says:

I have been comments on Bravo to Brandi and there are not much love to her there… No kidding for every “admirer of hers” there are 14 calling her out on her behavior… I don’t read in any other place but here, so I can’t say more and I don’t tweet… But she calls haters to anyone calling her out… I don’t hate her. I dislike her antics and I don’t find her cute or innocent.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Twitter is loaded with Brandi lovers…LOADED!!!

• cusi77 says:

I wonder how difficult would be to twit… Hehe! Why she then complains about haters? It was well before this week’s Episode…

To me I was done with her when she lied about being sued by Adrienne, next to her Lisa for following the big fat lie! Yolanda was still “Up there” … not that much this week… That is the reason I always reserve my right to like and dislike as the Season progresses.Lolol!

• You should see her facebook page. I am sure she deletes the critical stuff but what is left looks like something I would see at a Manson Family reunion. Where a bunch of people are praising and elating a pathetic mess.

• SoutheastVA says:

That TAWas a butt. Your observation, too funny.

12. LaineyLainey says:

Back at the ranch…
    I saw this on twitter:
    ******************************
    @LisaVanderpump: RT @jeannetteshamba @LisaVanderpump congrats on housewife of the year!!!

Thank you for that!
    *********************************
    Hw of the year? I didn’t even get to vote!! But I would have voted for her if I could have!

I think she would have won regardless of time of year but I feel that the shows that air at a particular time get a special hand in helping with any polls.
      For instance people from NY (jeesh remember that old franchise?) or say, Atlanta – they don’t get “voted on” as much when that show is not on air. Same with Teresa – maybe, though not sure because she’s got her ‘fans’ like Brandi has her twitter club.

Lisa seems to always be the fan fave of all franchises. Even with hiccups this year.
      She was voted to be bridesmaid for that super cheesy WWH wedding.

13. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for all the blogs today NMD !

Hey your windows 8 issue — I know people who have gone to windows 8 and have reported problems with it?
    I know when we do computer things with our local Micro store – they always ask what windows we have and we have 7 and they say most people are happiest with that one.
    Just saying, not sure if maybe you’re all set now with it. Good luck.

14. Guess who is booked to be at the event that Brandi fired from…Joanna Kupra.

Yes, she’s been tweeting about it.

• cusi77 says:

Really? Wow! What else is there in tweeter? I don’t tweet!

Her behavior in the past re: alcohol has been rather low class so she shouldn’t
        be throwing this in Brandi’s face right now.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I think Joanna can throw all the shade she wants at Brandi-Brandi didn’t hesitate to throw shade Joanna’s way. Brandi needs to learn that when you mess with the bull you get your ass kicked! Usually people back down to her or let things go but Joanna has zero to lose-she doesn’t have kids at home to set an example for-like Brandi does. I hope she continues to be a thorn in Brandi’s side! Turnabout is fair play!-Brandi needs to learn it!!!

I can’t stand Ho so I hope Brandi retaliates back at Ho. No matter how juvenile this all gets.
            👀👀👅👅👅💩

15. cusi77 says:

I posted this comment on Bravo Brandi’s Blog (not sure it will make it) but here you have it:

“How is the weather in Tampa, FL? I heard that your appearance in Hard Rock’s to unveil their 2014 calendar was cancelled for your recent racist comments aired this Monday on RHOBH… I hope this experience will teach you that after all your actions have consequences and learn from it. Good luck!”

Hmmm. I really enjoy John Stewart. I understand he is not for everyone. And I’m not trying to start a casino. So, if you don’t enjoy John Stewart’s POV, the following link isn’t for you.

Oh! This takes my breath away, and another black and white shot!

18. Orson99.1 says:

I think we’d all get along better if we could all agree on a scapegoat for all the RHs faux pas. I nominate Rich Wakile for being the one responsible for all the Luanne going down on this season of RHoBH. Maybe even RHoA too. What do you think?

Aww poor Brandi.
    Haa hahaha hahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Bwhahah hhahahah hahahahah. Ha ha .

sigh~~~~
    I’m here for you girl~~~

Brandi’s tweet 2 min ago~~~~~
    Please read!!! I love my bffs!

Why is Mauricio replying to this tweet in the third person?

@MauricioUmansky: @DIAZand @KyleRichards18 yes he did LOl.

Original Message:

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Because it looks like the question is directed at Kyle. Give him credit for going all Varoline Manzo and saying, ” yes, Mauricio Umansky did.”

This is now taking it to another level. I can’t stand non Christians having christmas trees but now they have the elf that supposeBly goes to report back to St Nicholas ???

Mo – you’re Jewish get over yourself. You had your holiday around thanksgiving.
      God I hate him and Kyle now. I can’t stand that bs.

And please correct me if by some reason they all converted to Christianity and I didn’t know.

Sounds like they like to have fun as a family and celebrate the holidays the way they choose. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

It’s not their holyday but okie dokey.
          I find it offensive as a Christian but that’s my jmho. Just me.

It prob isn’t just you.

• I think lots of Jewish people and non christians celebrate Christmas because it is a cultural norm (at least here North American).

Well id love to celebrate the day of atonement and the new year in September just for the hell of it and see what backlash ensues.

Culture and religion to me are 2 separate things but that’s just me. It’s cool 🙂

No disrespect to you Rabble — just Morris and Kyle annoy me now. 😕

You’d be surprised how many Christians do observe Jewish holy days. With no backlash. I could tell you more about that, but this blog isn’t the place to discuss religion at great length. At least I think we are supposed to try to avoid that here.

• djprincessc says:

I agree Lainey. A lot of Jews celebrate Xmas, I actually don’t know any that don’t. I have quite a few close Jewish friends and they all do.

That’s great and I personally am offended just like people are offended by Brandi’s bikini et al. .. – don’t have to bring it up – Lainey I hear you as well. It’s just a huge pet peeve of mine. Bikini/ christmas …. We all have our ‘things’.
                    I have Jewish friends and they don’t do this. And I grew up in probably one of the top 5 most Jewish towns of Long Island!

You either believe Christ was the savior or he was just an important prophet. Big diff. Get off the fences. –
                    Hence, I don’t care for FatKyle.
                    I don’t know Farrah’s father’s religion. I know the name Farrah is Arabic.

That’s all!

#CHRISTmas
                    #SAINTnicholas
                    👍🎄🎄🎄🎅

• djprincessc says:

No, I get EXACTLY what you mean Chismosa. When I met my Jewish friend I was surprised she celebrated Xmas. And then I met another one (who is also a really close friend of mine) and she celebrates it too. So I just thought they all did. At least all the ones I know do, and it confused me. I’m not offended by it but I can definitely see why one would be offended by it. I also know tons of Muslims who celebrate Xmas but are SUPER religious. I think ppl just like to celebrate stuff regardless and will find any reason too and don’t even care what the reason is for. lol. To each their own I guess?? But I get you 🙂

Yes, we all have our triggers.

I love turtles??

• LOL- It’s okay Chismosa …I don’t feel disrespected.

I just think that because Kyle converted and probably still has fond memories of “Christmas” that she wants her children to celibrate it too.

22. Brandi tweet

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 4m
    @JosephVLopez @NMDLynnfam @OhSoBeautifull im not a fucking racist never have been never will be

@KimRichards11: Share a Smile Saturday!☀😊
    Going to get My Girl💕 from College!! Home for a MONTH!!😍YAY!!
    VAVOOMSHABANG💥💥💥
    LOVE❤MY❤FAMILY
    I❤MY🐶
    😊TODAY!!
    💚🐢💚🐢

Original Message:

Sent from HootSuite for iPhone

If we stay up late enough and wait for Brandi to get drunk, this whole story will be a circus on her twitter acct.

I’m wide awake! 🙂

@joycegiraud: “@karentsierra: “@joycegiraud: @joannakrupa @karentsierra have fun gorgeous girls xo”Thanks love, us 3 have to get together soon! 😘”4SURE XO

Original Message:

@KenyaMoore: @RealityTVBliss @joycegiraud no surprise here

Original Message:

Ok am I the only one that thinks this whole “FIRED”
      thing with Brandi is not really a fired fired ? She just was cancelled from an event —-
      Fired would be from her show. That would be fired.
      I just think playing with this word fired is so funny.

boston…have you seen this?

• boston02127 says:

They’re great. That was surprising, I wasn’t expecting that. They have a little Irish sounding kick at the end.

It was really clever how he did that. Have you picked any music yet?

• boston02127 says:

Nancy, We’ve upped the date. It was suppose to be October 2014 but I can’t do it, I can’t get everything done. It’s just too much. When school is over (May 2014) I can take a breather and take it from there. The only thing that I’ve done so far is look at dresses and locations. I’m usually on top of things but it’s just too much with school and work.

I should have given you some history behind it. This piece of music is every
        cellists nightmare as you play the same 8 notes through the entire piece hence
        him falling asleep at the beginning. I used this piece but it was played by a
        single harpist as it was beautiful.

Kyle will be on Bethenny’s on Monday as the “Lets bash Lisa Vanderpump 2013” tour continues. My guess is there will be waterworks, anger, and bad acting. Bethenny is a willing participant on the bashing Lisa as this is her third guest to do so.
    Kyle Richards needs to stop this crap and needs to stop it now. People don’t care enough about her and Mauricio. Kyle and Brandi are tight now. Who’s NOT Bobby Fisher now?
    #getwise

I’m going to enjoy this because if the anti-Queen bash continues that will make people lean against Beth. 👍👍👍yay. Vavooom shabang

Ooh, thanks for the heads up. I’ve stopped dvring the show! Bethenny and Kyle, friends for 20 years, will be fun. And, Brandi makes it clear on her podcast that she and Kyle aren’t best friends and says they are just “trying to get along right now”. Her comments will be in the next write up.

29. Who has seen the hobbit? I’m still processing all the ‘extra’ filler scenes – and Legolas looking so much older than he did in Lord of the Rings that was supposed to be 100 years later. But overall I enjoyed it.

I loved that Orlando bloom character in those movies !

• lillybee says:

The thing is that the actor is a lot older.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

I loved it. The disturbing spider scene took me back to all the nightmares I had after reading the book as a 12-year-old.

The river scene was brilliant and Smaug was fantastic!!!!

30. Kelly_Has_Big_Shoulders says:

I don’t think Brandi’s a racist. She was recently in a relationship with an African American athlete her kids are half Cuban. She’s not politically correct but not racist. IMHO.

31. So check this out…Brandi tweet me and said “WOW” all because I said that nothing she does surprises me anymore. and Joanna Krupa followed me.

Going to take my fur ball outside. She loves the snow, I’ll probably have to blow dry her when we get back. BBL 🙂

33. So has anyone seen the death threats that Brandi is getting…..

34. Prince Ali says:

I do not like Brandi but I do not think that she was being intentionally racist. While she was using race to upset Joyce, she doesn’t dislike Joyce simply for being black. Although the motives for why Brandi hates Joyce are not very clear to me, i don’t believe race is one of them.

• Prince Ali – fabulous he – Ali Ababwa
      Genuflect, show some respect:
      Down on one kneeeeeeeeeeeee.
      Now try your best to stay calm,
      Brush off your Sunday salaam,
      Then come and meet his spectacular coterie!!!!!!

Kinda had to sing it!!!

Hi Prince Ali – welcome! In your own comment you say that you think she used race to upset Joyce. You don’t think that is being racist or at the very least being insensitive?

If you like her, that’s great if you want to come to her defense…you are welcome…we don’t always agree on everything here. It’s great to hear from all sides.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Trying to make someone feel inferior based on race is being racist.

I am EXTREMELY sensitive to this and she hasn’t gotten nearly enough backlash yet.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

People are going crazy about her being called a racist-she said what she said to make Joyce look stupid and beneath everyone else-that was her plan and her point. She is both a bitchy woman and very stupid. Her apology sucked and putting up a picture on FB of her and her 2 friends who happen to be black is not going to change what she said-nothing will change what she said. She needs contrition-she has none. She needs to be sorry-she isn’t. She won’t win this one because she is an immature moron. She makes things worse every time she talks about it-things get worse when her “fans” attack people who voice an opinion on the subject. She has created this mess and while she loves publicity of any kind-this is just too big for her to handle…time to duck and run. She won’t-she doesn’t realize her own stupidity!!!!!

• Not only did she post pictures of her AA friends, specifically to try and to address this issue (which in my mind is exploiting their friendship) but she also wants us to know she f8cked black guys.

If you go on this guy TL, there is a group pic taken where Karent and Joanna are showing they are number one. I didn’t want to post because I didn’t want to offend anybody.

@IAmOrlando: Only an idiot lets a gutter joke ruin their schedule and opportunities @micjul94 @joycegiraud @karentsierra @joannakrupa @BrandiGlanville

Original Message:

Not liking JZ use to be kind of fun. Brandi is exhausting thou.

37. djprincessc says:

Lainey, how is your daughter doing?? How is she liking this coldwave that we have been having?? I’ve been forgetting to ask you if since she’s moved here if she’s gone to Vegas to party yet?? 🙂

Hi DJ…she never mentions the cold weather. She has not gone to Vegas since she moved to L.A. I don’t know if that’s her cup of tea. She went there the summer before last, she had just turned 21 and was there to visit a friend of hers who was a showgirl at the time. She was kind of grossed out by the excessive drinking (is this my daughter? haha). and being hit on by “horrible old men.” It was a bit of a shock to her. I might be going to Vegas with a friend for her daughters national dance competition. LGirl will drive out to meet me if I can make that happen. I need to get us Britney tickets!!

• djprincessc says:

Hiiiiii Lainey!! Oh I see, hmmmm??? Vegas isn’t for everyone, I could see how one could be turned off by it. I’m sure if her friend was a showgirl, she prob did nasty old men trying to get some. I’m sure if she went with a group of gfs and just went to the pool and did other stuff she’d have fun. It just depends where you go. I love Vegas but there are some places that of course are better than others. Keep me posted if you do see Britney!!! I love her and might be going to see her in Jan/ Feb!!! 🙂

38. SoutheastVA says:

Finally, consequences for Ms. Glanville. I might eat at a Hard Rock cafe now. (I don’t normally like to eat at chain restaurants. I like mom & pop establishments.)

39. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She is loony…and stupid

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

And now she is confused by people saying she had a one night stand-by the looks of this tweet it does imply such things…what did she think people would say???

And who in their right mind would seriously date her (other than for the sex), knowing their mug might be tweeted for all to see the next morning?

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Keep going…..

Slutty
      Tacky
      Clueless

This is Pete DeLaRosa a hair dresser she is hanging out with on thid trip to Florida. He is on several other pics. They are friends. He is gay.
      I think she posted this pic to get people talking about it and forget SHE WAS FIRED from the Hard Rock Cafe gig.

• Then in the text tweet she asks if anyone knows him and what his name is…because she can’t remember.