Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules

This last week has not been pretty with the aftermath of the previous episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Brandi Glanville headed to Florida to party.  I’m not sure how many people she told to f-off on twitter.  Quite a few.  (Raising my hand – kinda sorta – I don’t think it was actually aimed directly at me but I was included in the tweet.)  She was fired from an appearance at a party, and – well  – you know.  I don’t need to talk about it any more.

It’s going to continue tonight, and we’ve been treated to previews showing Lisa trying to tear a bottle out of her hands.  Then she gets a phone call and bursts into tears.  Presumably this is when she learns that her dog was stolen/ran away.  This is the second of three episodes she apologized for.  I just want this to be over.  The real question is, can the show recover from this?  What happened to a show about rich and fabulous women.  Atlanta is so much more enjoyable.  If they’d just give Brandi, Kenya, and Joanna Krupa their own show (that I didn’t need to watch) I’d be happy.

____________________________________________

Boston’s Photos

brandi hard rockrichard sisters

____________________________________________

Let’s Chat!

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

484 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi!

2. LaineyLainey says:

But I don’t wanna be first….I’m not first,…am I?

Boston, totally hilarious!!! I can hear the Harry Potter music while reading Carlton’s like Bravo does each time they do a scene with her.

4. plainviewsue says:

OMG, Boston, hysterical. Esp the ones with Carlton!

As a one time Brandi huge supporter, I am at the point where I am truly worried for her. Being on anti depressants and drinking and her twitter addiction is scary sh*t. I remember when she made fun of Leanne for going to “twitter” rehab. I would love to know if anyone is holding her accountable. I mean her best friend Jen is shown in pictures with her out at clubs. I hope that her sobriety isn’t being tested.

I don’t buy the excuse of when I’m with my kids 50% of the time I am sober. So it’s okay for the other 50% to behave like she does. Does she not realize that her son’s friends, their parents, Eddie, her parents are watching her self destruct?

5. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

When Yolanda explains friendship to Kyle and says it’s about respect and how she’s lost that with Kyle and Kyle replies “likewise”…it is the best 30 seconds of footage-Yolanda doesn’t know what to say because she thought Kyle would just sit there and listen to her #getwise words…it was incredibly awesome and I enjoyed more the second time around.

6. NJBev says:

Crap
    I only got through 1/2 the “Survivor” blog. I can’t rush like this.
    I’m getting too old for this sh*t (rushing around)
    But at least I made it to the chat- my one chance for some
    “during the week evening fun!”

7. Kyle doesn’t realize that in order to have a conversation she has to shut her mouth and listen to the other person.

8. djprincessc says:

OK. I just dies laughing with the Crow saying it was time for lunch, I am dying!!! Like Jack on Will and Grace says (this is especially for you Chismosa) DYING!!! Thats hilarious.

I haven’t been this excited for a episode of any housewives in a long time 🙂 🙂 🙂

WTF did Kim just say? Why is she on this show?

You never argue with a drunk!!!

True words uttered by Lisa about Brandi.

12. windycitywondering2 says:

Kyle has to cry scene – time to get some snacks.

Here we go 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦☔️☔️☔️☔️

That’s not true Kyle. You and Yolanda were at odds at reunion. Kyle called you a lier and Yofo got pissed. So, yes you’ve had issues before.

Something else was discussed at that table that Bravo left in the editing room.

16. WHERE are these tabloid articles?

17. windycitywondering2 says:

Kim is still a mean girl who just can’t stand when her sister gets any attention.

• Jules says:

Uuugggg! Kim just making up things. She had her skirt pulled up showing her crotch and Lisa shut the door to let get herself together. She teminds me a little bit of Kelly.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I know! Sorry Kim but no one wants to see you get your panties in order. Sometimes the grownups make her behave – and she will have none of that!!!

18. kit9 says:

Omg! Lisa actually firmly told Brandi to stop! Well done! Course it probably because she was trying to show she wasn’t part of a team after being called out by Kyle but I’ll take it all the same!

19. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Damnnnnnn Brandi is not pretty when she hits the sauce-what a mess!!

Do you think Eddie and LeAnn are taking notes about that tweet from Brandi. Where the kids in danger?

@BrandiGlanville: @CarmenRM8 I get called brenda bambi and brittany on the daily and I dont cry bully I go with it

Original Message:

Why is Kim on this show?
    #replacekimrichards

Brandi is the reason I drank alone.

24. windycitywondering2 says:

Well Joyce sure got aced out of her big dinner scene. LOL

I can’t stand that drunk b*tch!

26. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Brandi is so trashy

27. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Do we seriously have to watch these 2 flirt???

Is Kyle naked?

29. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

WTF????

I want Yolanda’s nighty.

Okay, I missed that last scene where Yolanda was gleefully saying something about Lisa.
    What happened?

• windycitywondering2 says:

I think that Brandi and Carlton were going to go spy on Lisa and Yolanda was coming out to do the same.

Yolanda said that Brandi has this idea that Lisa runs things…Brandi told Lisa “let’s talk strategy” and then she told Lisa “you can have it”…then the scene ended

32. Katie (aka kats2) says:

You know it’s very sad when the cheating lying parent is the stable one for the kids. Brandi is going to regret her behavior on camera

33. NJBev says:

what just happened w/ Brandi and Lisa??

34. windycitywondering2 says:

Great! Now Kim can corner the market on squirrel love.
    Chismosa we need emoticon art!

Yolanda wants Brandi all to herself!!!!

36. windycitywondering2 says:

Brandi really didn’t want to go on this girls trip.

A drinking solution…she’s crazy as hell!!

I’ve taken this tram many times. It’s fun.

39. kit9 says:

Oh, no, you do deserve that, Lisa. And wtf is Yo talking about? She forgives Kim? For what? Calling her out on her lies? God, Yolanda’s superiority is so sickening

40. windycitywondering2 says:

Lets see who steals Kyle’s I’m afraid of heights scene.

41. NJBev says:

wow
    that looks awesome!!!
    I would loove to do that!!

STFU Kim!

43. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Ok I must admit right now that I have a very unnatural fear of squirrels-the way Kyle is acting is nothing like the sheer panic I would be showing…petrified doesn’t even begin to explain it!!!

44. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yolanda is so nice…kiss my ass and get invited to dinner…no thanks Yolanda-I don’t like lemons that much #getwise #getoveryourself❤️❤️❤️❤️🍋🍋🍋🍋

45. It is so wrong to feed wild animals like squirrels. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Animal lovers do not do that – they let wild animals be wild in natural areas.

46. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Any ideas what Brandi was talking about when she told Lisa “you can have it”????

47. windycitywondering2 says:

Joyce is about as worthless as tits on the bull or an ant or whatever. Giggle, giggle, scream, giggle.

48. OMG, I can’t wait!!!!!

49. windycitywondering2 says:

So the drinking game word on WWHL tonight will likely be “Brandi”, since two of her biggest haters will be Andy’s guests.

Brandi has been warned.

51. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She is soooooooo THAT girl

Big mistake Carlton. She’ll spill at the first chance.

53. I actually think it’s incredibly bigoted to be making fun of Carlton’s religion. I wonder would everyone find it “funny” or “okay” if the religion being mocked was Christianity or Judaism. Really disappointed to see this.

Lisa cooks so does Kyle.

That dinner looks good.

56. NJBev says:

so the dog was lost, or the dog was stolen?
    was the dog ever recovered?

• NJBev says:

seriously?? the dog never shows up? she hasn’t been
        seen since?? omg, I can never even imagine the pain
        she is feeling.
        I thought he dog was found a few days later…………..
        oh man. this sucks

• I think she got a new dog a few days later.

I am afraid that if the dog did get lost and there wasn’t really a break in (which I doubt there was as .I don’t think anyone would break into a home and just steal a dog.) the poor dog as met an unfortunate end..

• I don’t know for certain… I remember when her twitter was posted here that her place had been broken into and the dog was ‘stolen’. I think if her place was broken into, the door was left open and the dog made a run for it. She’s likely with someone who will take her out for walks and stuff so she doesn’t have to crap in the house. I am betting this is the last we hear of it on the show.

Sadly, I think these people will use any bit of drama to give themselves storylines on these shows.

My son went on a trip when he was in college and left his to dOG to be dogsat by a friend. He was chipped…and so smart and the best dog. He still gets choked up thinking about how his “friend” let his beloved dog get out and he was never to be seen again. We think he might have been hit by a car…but we are more convinced that someone found him and kept him, he was part Yorkie and part min,schnauzer…he was adorable and was super smart and loving.
          I still have his pic on my fridge.

• NJBev says:

people suck.
            I mean it- what kind of JO lets a dog
            get out and doesn’t find it? An idiot-
            that’s who-

I still feel choked up thinking about how sad my son was. While he was still out of town, I drove that night to the neighborhood and called for him. Put up posters, put an ad on Craigslist. He and I and his sister canvassed the neighborhoods for over two months from Ben White and congress all the way to Lamar and Oltorf. Texas tart will know what that means. We visited all the shelters in austin as well as Georgetown to Bastrop to San Marcos. Oops, I’m doing what Brandi hates, making it about MEEEEEE!

Awww. Yorkies are so sweet looking. I’m sorry that happened. I’d like to think he was taken.

• I thought I read that in the end the dog had run away from the assistant and the assistant was fired. Either way it’s heartbreaking.

Brandi tweeted Chica missing on June 6. In case we want to construct a TL.

58. windycitywondering2 says:

Losing a pet is the worse feeling, especially if you have children. Has Chica been found?

Did I miss something? Where are Lisa and Yofo?

I hope Kim’s dog has a new home.

61. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Brandi has to stop tweeting her every move, any person with any amount of fame letting everyone in on your every thought, location and plans is just not smart adn def not smart for a Mom to do. Brandi needs to grow up and find another way to fill her time.

Big time.

• Catseye says:

If she had any sense at all, she’d take some classes and get trained for a new career. This job isn’t going to last and she’s lost a lot of favor with the viewers, to think her next book is going to be a big hit.

Catseye…I read your post the other day when you were talking about a Vet’s
        office in Newmarket Canada. How do you know that place? I was born in
        Newmarket and my cousin dated one the ladies that works in that clinic.
        What a small world.

62. kit9 says:

I’d be killing the effing assistant.

63. NJBev says:

Mel(Jeff)
    I just notice your gravatar. Had to do a “zoom”
    in on it cuz I couldn’t figure out what it was.
    ROFLMAO

Conspiracy theories on Twitter about Brandi’s dig missing and nothing stolen from her house…Finding out dig missing while filming….

****I’m just reporting****

Boston with the Midas touch again. 🙂

@KimRichards11: Motivational Monday!⛅
    Wishing you All a Wonderful Week!😍🎅
    VAVOOMSHABANG💥💥💥
    I💚LOVE🐢TURTLES💚🐢🐢🐢
    I❤MY🐶
    🎅🎄

Original Message:

I Love Lucy Christmas Special in color comes on Friday night on CBS. I’ve seenthis before but it was in B&W. I have always loved Lucy.

68. dickens says:

I think Joyce was trying to give Brandi sympathy. When she said, “I’ve lost a dog before,” Brandi interrupted her. I think had Joyce been allowed to finish, she would have said, “… and I know how you feel.” Brandi totally misunderstood.

• Cartwheels says:

Probably this is when Lisa asked her to bring up the magazines that she brought to PS, the ones with the cheating allegations. Kim mentioned that she saw these magazines as well.
      Maybe that is why Kyle believes Brandi over Lisa as the one trying to bring the issue once again.

• I wonder who taught Brandi the word “strategizing”…..???

• Cartwheels says:

LOL, she was so drunk that she needed captions for that one. But she is looking at Lisa directly at her eyes. You know what they says about drunk and children.

PP, I think Brandi was looking for an opportunity to use that word. Plant it in the viewers mind. Inmediately after the scenes cuts to Yofo TH. We know TH are questions by Producers and Yofo is replying to continue to give the impression of “strategy” on Lisa’s part. Bravo editing continues to amaze me not because they are brilliant but because is so poorly done.

#bravoismakingupstories

Her 8 yr old.

I think she was talking about the bottle of booze when she told lisa she could have it and I also think so was so drunk because what she said didn’t even make sense or they cut a lot out.

• I just watched that scene on Bravo and I thought that too, she was talking about Lisa could have the booze….I will see the episode finally in a few minutes and watch…but Brandi was WasTED!!

• She was probably playing “Words With Friends” and it she challenged it and then was forced to look it up.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

I missed that WOW what Yo says in the TH kind of confirms it. Good god this is going to get ugly.

Here is how a saw the scene:
      Brandi and Carlton get ambushed by Lisa and Yofo. Yofo says they were going to spy on them then Lisa explains how they strategized the ambush by saying they were there, then they were hiding for one second and then they came by. Inmediately a drunk Brandi says something about strategizing 🚨 (alarm goes off on my head because TH always mean Scene MANIPULATION) Yofo throws shade at Lisa cut to scene of Brandi saying something I didn’t understand BUT Bravo caption reads Can you take it.

This is manipulation and I’m starting to see Brandi’s and Yolanda’s strategy when they film together and in TH to throw shade at Lisa.

*Right where my 🚨 I forgot to type that Bravo inserted Yofo TH.

• Cartwheels says:

I think it all goes back to the dinner scene when Brandi said to Kyle “if we wanted to hurt you we could” – meaning we have these magazines in our rooms and you are lucky that we don’t bring them up right here so don’t push it lady.
        But then in her usual M.O. Lisa steps up to be the bigger person and asks Brandi to stop (Brandi in her head and as drunk as she is it probably thinking WTF, you are the one who told me to bring the magazines and now you are telling me to cut it off?
        This is why IMO Brandi asked Lisa later on to “stop strategizing” meaning stop asking me to do crap and then when I am in the middle of it, you ask me to stop, it confuses me and I am onto your games now.

Wow, I think you nailed it. That’s why Brandi said, ‘are u effing kidding me’ or whatever she said in response. Like she couldn’t believe that Lisa had stepped in to defend Kyle. And, makes so much sense with the ‘look’ Brandi gave Lisa with the strategizing comment.

• Cartwheels says:

Yeap, that is why Lisa’s didn’t say one single word when Brandi told her that to her face, she didn’t called her drunk or even are you effing kidding me, or what are you talking about, nothing. She just looked at her while Brandi kept staring at her.
            Lisa wasn’t going to risk Brandi going off at the mouth and talk right there about the magazines but it sure does come up in the trip to P.R. (unfortunately Brandi has said that it happened behind cameras so I am not sure if we will ever hear about it)

Unfortunately, I find it difficult to believe anything B says, especially when she’s trying to bring someone down.

So true! Lisa didn’t say anything did she? It makes it all the more gross that Lisa was hugging Kyle and comforting her over what she’d been going thru with the tabs. Wow, really gross.

Hey MTH, this is for you 😉 you will have to click on it, but it is sooo cute.

Sorry, BH not on here yet, so I’m lurking 🙂

70. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

One more, good times. I didn’t read it, cause, well, I don’t care.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

I miss them too.

• Cartwheels says:

I so wish they were too, Take Brandi, Yolanda and Carlton out of the equation, as much as I don’t like Lisa’s machinations I will take her over these three in a heart beat.

You know what? I kinda do too. Don’t shoot me guys. 🙂

Sorta be careful what you wish for? Cause I remember when Taylor was persona non grata …. And I remember getting tired of Camille running for the bathroom every time the cameras panned her way just to avoid any drama … And well, I didn’t enjoy Adrianne. Not saying I enjoy the replacements any better. Just, be careful what you wish for.

72. Katie (aka kats2) says:

I really don’t like how Lisa treats Kim at all. I get Kim is weird but Lisa is totally condescending to her.

73. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh Kim-seriously? Lisa shut the door cause you were about to show the world your bloomers!! Kim is nutty but I like her-she isn’t taking crap from anyone but in this case it was off. Lisa did dismiss her at the table but not in the bathroom!!

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

But the TH comment was just mean of Lisa. Like she wouldn’t waste her time even if she had a problem with Kim.

TH are added afterwards. Producers ask the question and they reply. Lisa just answered it as she felt at the time. TH are done on post-production by then Lisa knew she didn’t have a single friend on the show.

In some ways you can tell the TH question didn’t pertain to what actually happened the scene they are showing us.

In this case Powell it kind of matched the story line-Lisa said in Kim’s voice what Kim had said to her-they may have filmed the talking head later but there is no doubt in my mind that Lisa was talking about that particular incident

Yeah, wth was that about? If she had a problem, she’d let it go(patented Lisa smile/smirk)? Lisa was dismissive of Kim’s accusation she was dismissive, something, of course, Lisa denied doing two seconds before.

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t think Kim was going to use the potty and that is why Kim was upset, seems to me like she was going to just put her earing back on.

Some of the blogs are up. Yolanda is too sick to blog.

I didnt see your post…

From Kyle’s Blog:

“. Although Brandi and I are not close friends, I still consider her a friend.”

• Cartwheels says:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, isn’t that what Lisa has been doing for the whole season 3 with Kyle?

Why is Kyke so quick to side with Brandi? Some have suggested Kyle rather have her a “friend”. I think there is more to it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Like what? I think Kyle is cautious with Brandi-she knows that the crazy comes out quick and often!!

I don’t know Jill. My first though was Kyle wanted to have her on her side for reunion time. It’s just that she wants us to know she is her friend so often that I just don’t get.
            Time will tell…

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I think Kyle knows that Brandi can not be trusted. I’m sure she knows that anything and everything she tells Brandi will come backtrack o bite her in the ass-she’s being cautious I think and it’s the best way to be when dealing with Brandi

Some twitterers are saying that because Brandi dated a realtir that works for Moe. Brandi has some dirt she can spill.

Not saying it’s true. It’s something to think about…

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

That’s a little too conspiracy theory for me…

Oh, please, Twitter. Brandi and the ‘angry Mexican’ as Brandi so lovingly calls him are little more than f-buddies from her comments on her Podcast. They are on and off all the time and always fighting. She said once that they had some huge fight because she found out he was going on some vacation with a bunch of friends and never told Brandi about it because he obviously didn’t want her to go. He’s a partner of Mo’s and no way hed jeopardize his livelihood by spilling damning deets to some chick he’s too embarrassed to have around his friends.

The Great Christmas Light Fight is on. I missed family #1. Family #2 lights are freakin fantastic.

Blogs up; Carlton, Kyle, Yolanda (short message), Joyce.

77. SoutheastVA says:

Why is the BH cast half made up of European women? With the exception of Brandi, the “teams/gangs” on this trip look like America vs Europe. I think my mind went here becuase I just finished proofreading my daughter American Revolution paper.

Go to ABC.com to apply to be on next yrs Light Fight. 🙂

Carlton appeared on the soap The Young & The Restless. My favorite soap. I don’t remember her. She’s also beer on Suddenly Susan – Brooke Shields & Kathy Griffin comedy if any of you remember that. I watched it but don’t remember her.

WTF, Andy? Scheanna is sitting next to Andy !!!! A HW should be seated next to him. Hmmm

81. chismosa™ says:

Meant to post here :

So NOT EVEN 400 comments !!!??????

I don’t feel the PEER PRESSURE to get in the pool dammit

82. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m really hope Joyce doesn’t act like an ass-she held it together in Palm Springs and didn’t sink to Brandi’s gutter level-I hope she holds it together tonight with Andy!!

So far, so good.

Oops never mind. She just called Brandi a “conniving alcoholic bitch.” Sad. Oh darrrrrn!

Well, she just called Brandi a conniving alcoholic b*tch.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh that’s ok…she just speaking HER TRUTH…Brandi loves the truth right?

Oh gosh, now she’s dissing Brandi’s hair. Oh geez

And, she said it with a big ol smile on her face! lol! And, can I just add what an as*hole Brandi is when Joyce said she’d lost a pet, too. Brandi had no clue what she was going to say. She could have been about to tell her a happy ending story, be supportive, etc. But, Brandi, even in grief, was a total b. Competition? Wth?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yeah-who is so bitchy when stricken with grief-that is the time to take a break from being bitchy!! Joyce said in her blog that right before that Carlton told a story about her lost cat-of course Brandi didn’t go off on her kissing partner!!

And, don’t forget, the fight between the two gets worse, from the previews. Apparently, Joyce finally had enough and fights back.

83. lillybee says:

Did Kyle borrow one of Lulu’s hubcap necklaces to wear in her talking heads?

Andy doesn’t like Joyce. Predictable!
    Andy is an idiot!

• NJBev says:

Yeeaah. I totally got that that feeling as well, VV-
      It felt lke she may as well have been a Miami housewife for
      the respect she was given.
      But, IMO, she held her ground and was a class act-

85. California 35 says:

I am just watching BH now.
    You guys! DONT DISMISS ME like that!!!

Lol

omfg, is Kim 10? In full disclosure, I cannot stand Kim. I’ve said it before, I will repeat it. I don’t think she is funny. I don’t think she is harmless. I don’t think she is worth the air she breaths. Ok.

I’m out. I can’t watch this crap live. If I can’t ff through most of this, I’m not going to waste the hour.

Night night.

88. Can Lisa say enough times, “it is because of all you are going thru”… as she is hugging Kyle, seriously,

She is a good soldier and supporting Kyle’s story line 😀

Yolanda was saying it as well. Not very nice IMHO.

Nancy,
        Didn’t you get the idea that something else happened at that dinner table that we were not shown? I do. Something didn’t flow right and Kyle getting super emotional.
        Yolanda said that dinner took two hours to film.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Something happened “that day.” Lisa repeated it over and over.

When did Lisa say that? I missed it. I just noticed the scene didn’t flow and it wasn’t editing. The time of the scene changed.

• NJBev says:

I’m thinking you may have something here-

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Maybe the much talked about magazines came out that day-maybe Brandi busted them out right there at the pool…GET IN THE POOL!!!

Jill don’t you think that entire scene was just off. Yofo and Kyle are fightin and next Yofo is hugging Kyle. There is a lot we didn’t see because it doesn’t make sense.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I was joking around about the mags VV-but yes something else happened it seems-Yolanda’s turn around is weird.

89. I feel so “Here”

90. California 35 says:

I have been there! On the way up the mountain. The last time i went to Palm Springs was to get away from so much cold and rain for a few days. So it wasn’t over 100 there. It was only in the 80s, but then up that mountain there was snow. I guess these girls went when it was supper hot, and there was not snow this time :-/

Our own NMD got a reply from Brandi.

@BrandiGlanville: @NMDLynnfam She is with God or a new family that loves her :/ thats what I keep telling myself

Original Message:

#brandiisstrategizing #beware #bgisbackstabber

Joyce win the poll on WWHL.

93. LaineyLainey says:

MTH-thanks for the suggestion. I looked in e player. Nuttin. But thanks. I’m hoping its on my desk at work.

94. chismosa™ says:

DJ- as per usual my night is just getting started with all the tv—

I will be thinking of you- tomorrow is your test right? Ultrasound ? I may have the days mixed up

95. Well that was boring.

96. Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

A few years ago, I lived near the cutest little black lab girl. She would get out and we would take her back to the owners because they had kids. They would walk her to the corner (four houses) then back. They would then tie her up in the back yard. After the third escape, I kept her. I found her laying in the middle of the street. I wasn’t going to let this be her whole life. I asked a woman at work if she would take her and she immediately said yes. She took the sweet girl home and gave her the most wonderful life.

I know I did the right thing because a FULL week after I grabbed her off the street, the family finally walked around calling for her. The mother said she had been gone two days.

I truly believe someone found Brandi’s dog, probably for the second time that week, and decided that was enough. She’s probably at an ideal weight and is now potty trained.

#bgisamanipulator #spinningthestory

@BrandiGlanville: @soniaTK @Bravotv @joycegiraud you didnt see or hear the whole thing #promise #wishtheywouldshowouttakes

Original Message:

98. California35 says:

Nene is having a special on E? Juliana is doing an interview on her at her house.

99. djprincessc says:

Kyle looks so stupid, swimming with those earrings. WTF??? lol.

100. Pghemtchick says:

Haven’t read/watched yet-the boys are still camping out in the room. But they’ll be heading home soon. Just got the update, Boo has pneumonia which caused him to be dehydrated. An iv, chest X-ray, a bag of antibiotics, and thankfully he’s on his way home. There was plans of keeping him over night, but guess he finally went número uno and perked up. So yay for positive outcomes, boo to pneumonia.
    Thanks 🙂 now to shoo the sleeping ones who were a blast and have bellies full of pizza and hot chocolate home so I can get my housewife on. Lol.

101. WOW, Joyce called Brandi an alcoholic…maybe the word was conniving, bitch….I had to open the page again so I lost the quote in my head…. but she said it twice.

I think it was conniving alcoholic bitch…I was dozing off watching. Whatever it was, it was twice and she looked straight into the camera saying it!

Princess, glad to see your smiling dog pic again, I love it!!!

Must say Joyce was very KarenT/ Miami/ super smiley for the camera pageant girl on 2nd SEAT WWH. She had composure but it also read very pageanty to me.

Also I think she’s had a nosejob since that pageant.

And the black stockings and red outfit !?!???! Girl it’s 2013!?!?!?!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I know!!! The stockings-I can’t even!! BUT-I like that she was a little mean about Brandi-Brandi has been dragging this girl through the mud-calling her a liar and an attention whore-so Joyce calling Brandi a conniving alcoholic bitch seemed fitting to me. She is steady drunk-she is conniving and we can see how bitchy she is so Joyce didn’t lie about any of it!! Brandi swears she only speaks the truth-I wonder how she likes when others do the same!!

Totally Ash

And remember on Brandi’s podcast or whatever tape she made she said she behaves badly for the next 3 episodes. So we have one left !

Haha, NMD was making a KarenT comparison the other day..I initially didn’t see it, but oh for sure, just like you said!

Yes NMD did, I should have mentioned I forgot who had said it.

She seemed more smiley on the live talk show than the actual taped BH show. Who knows. I want to see her husband next week

• Isn’t it the best?!? It cracks me up and it is an added bonus that it looks like one of my babies!!!!

Bravo,
    She needs to go. This is not what we want and expect to see from a Beverly Hills HW. This person has single handily destroyed the show.

@BrandiGlanville: @CarmenRM8 zero jealously I love beautiful women (check out my bff’s) but not attention whore liars.

Original Message:

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Funny she calls Joyce what an attention whore liar…those words remind me of Brandi-not Joyce!!!!

VV – I have previously tweeted that almost verbatim! To @bravotv and @andy. Wish I would have copied the other producer @’s.

If only they would listen, Brandi needs to go. The fact she started tweeting and leaking info way before season started tells me she’s a manipulator and wants to change the perception of what we see. Manipulation continued with the warning video and tweets. She will try and make Lisa the villain all in an effort to try and save herself because of how horrible she knew she acted this season.
        I have only seen two people plotting here and they are Yolsnda and Brandi.

@TaylorArmstrong: @YolandaHFoster @JohnBluher thank you so much – look forward to seeing you and @officialdfoster at the wedding. xxoo

Original Message:

So, I was thinking (haha, not a lot, just one or two minutes) and if indeed the dinner in Palm Springs took 2 hours to film, and Lisa said something about “what you are dealing with ” (can’t remember her exact words) mas o menos 3 times, I do not think that is a lot. Coupled with the fact that Kyle was not upset with Lisa at the time (I.e. When Kim ran Lisa off and Kyle protested saying don’t leave, stay, don’t go), it looks to me like most of the drama was invented and blown up after the fact … when no one is there to refute or defend.

Hope I win the lotto 🙂

I think Kim has always been jelous of Lisa’s friendship with Kyle. This has been evident since S1.
      I don’t know why Kyle got so emotional. Bravo didn’t show everything. It may have to do with the cheating rumors. Kyle wanted Lisa to stay with her in the room but Kim pretty much kicked Lisa out.

We also saw part of the exchange Kim and Lis had at dinner table. If we are to believe Bravo edit. Kim looks like a victim. I think there was more to that exchange as well. I think Lisa is level headed and Kim is irracional even if Bravo is helping her repair her image.

Maybe someone posted already, I can not read them all and have to focus on work.

Brandi’s dress in last nights’ episode was the SAME one she was photographed in a drunken stupor with half it up and thong with the infamous tampon string exposed. Safe to say that event was likely after this Palm Springs trip…doubtful this is relevant to timelines. But seeing the dress on a drunken Brandi last night explained how she was so exposed before.

106. Buttercream says:

As hot as the weather was in Palm Springs at the time of the filming, this episode left me as cold as the day is here …. only nice views were the women not talking around the table and the tram ride … what med’s is Kim taking? Kim kneeling at the trash can to pray, after trying to give VP a beat down for closing the ladies room door to avoid the possibility of further embarrassment … apologizing for no on knows what for … season isn’t even over and I can tell it’s another please delete season ….