Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Attack of the Squirrels”

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Escape to Bitch Mountain” by BB

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-laughs-and-snortsLet’s hurry and get this latest dinner from hell over with, shall we?  Last week, Brandi said and did a number of horrible things including calling Joyce black when Joyce said she couldn’t swim and didn’t want to get into the pool; repeatedly calling Joyce “Jacqueline” and saying “Joyce is a big fat pig;” wearing a bikini with the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe on it and making fun of it; calling Kyle a crazy asshole; and overall just being a mean, ugly, sloppy drunk.  Not what I consider entertaining television.

Where to begin, where to begin.  Kyle has had enough of Brandi and Yolanda talking about how if they wanted to hurt Kyle, they could go there and how Kyle has big enough problems in her own life that this little disagreement between her and Yolanda is small potatoes.  She leaves the table and goes off to cry by herself.  Yolanda goes to her and they hug is out.  After Lisa tells Brandi to cut it out, she goes to Kyle and they hug it out.  Lisa and Kyle are trying to have a serious conversation, while Kim is acting like Kim, so Lisa essentially tells Kim to go away.   Kim is having none of that and tells Lisa she’s tired of being dismissed by Lisa.  Lisa decides to end the conversation while Kyle is begging her not to go and asking Kim why she had to do that there.  Kim and Lisa later make up.  Kim also shakes hands with Yolanda.  Seems everyone wants to start with a clean slate, at least on the surface.  We’ll see how long that lasts.

When they all leave the dinner table, Joyce and Kyle go to the pool, where Kyle takes her bikini top off and they are later joined by Kim in her pjs.  They seem to actually be enjoying themselves.  Lisa, Yolanda, Carlton and Brandi head off in another direction.  Lisa tries to take the booze bottle away from Brandi and Brandi says something to her about not strategizing an longer or something like that.  Lisa and Yolanda go to their rooms and Brandi and Carlton go off to their rooms where they flirt with each other and chase each other around and talk about how sexy the other one is.  Ugh!  Later Carlton tells Brandi that she has a big mouth and she’s not ashamed of them “making out,” but that’s not Brandi’s story to tell.  She tells Brandi she won’t be able to tell her any of her secrets (that’s an understatement).  Brandi apologizes.  Carlton and Brandi try to go scare Lisa and Yolanda, but Yolanda and Lisa beat them to it by jumping out of the bushes and scaring them.  At breakfast the next day, Lisa tells Brandi she is going to act like her mother sometimes so she’ll have to get used to it.

After breakfast, they all take a tram up to the top of a mountain so they can enjoy a catered lunch Joyce has arranged.  It’s beautiful scenery and Carlton thinks she’s one with nature because a bunch of squirrels come for her nuts.  I guess Kim is one with nature too, because they approach her.  Oh wait, they are all one with nature because the squirrels approach them all for food.  I guess Carlton is not so special after all.  They have a nice lunch and everyone is getting along famously.   Since they are all starting with a new slate, Yolanda invites them all to a dinner party at her house.  I hope they all get the memo that there is a special protocol at Yolanda and David’s that must be followed.  There will be no humming or singing unless David gives permission to do so.

Lisa and Yolanda leave early, so Brandi is on her own with only Carlton there to back her up.  Carlton will be leaving after dinner and then Brandi will be on her own with Kyle, Kim and Joyce.  They all prepare dinner together and seem to be having a nice time.  Could it be because Lisa and Yolanda aren’t there to instigate things and get Brandi going?  Hmmmmmmm.  Anyway, after dinner Brandi calls to check on her kids sees a text from her assistant to call her immediately.  Her assistant gives her this cockamamie story about her house getting broken into and one of her dogs, Chica is missing.  Brandi has a complete meltdown.  The others are trying to reassure her that Chica will be found and Joyce tells Brandi the same thing happened to her before.  Brandi takes that as a competition thing from Joyce and runs to her room and doesn’t want to talk to anyone.  Brandi leaves with Carlton to go back home to try to find her dog.  This is the second time the dogs have gotten loose under Brandi’s assistant’s watch.  Brandi never found Chica and has since let her assistant go.  She has gotten another dog named Buddy from the same shelter she rescued Chica from.  She has not given up hope Chica has somehow found another home somewhere or maybe she will see her again someday.

By the way, Brandi says she doesn’t have a drinking problem, she has a drinking solution.

Oh, and if you want to be Yolanda’s friend, that’s a privilege you will have to earn over time.  Yolanda keeps saying that repeatedly.  I’m not sure if being friends with Yolanda is worth all that effort.

Lastly, if Carlton loved Escape from Witch Mountain as much as she says, you would think she would know Kim was in it.  It’s not like Kim’s changed that much.

____________________________________________

Housewife Impressions by NMD

Brandi Glanville’s tagline for this season is “The higher you rise, the harder you fall.”  I’m not sure if she was talking about Lisa or herself, but it could apply to either.  Brandi was a best selling author last year and it seemed that no matter how provocative or outrageous she was, people were on her side.  This year her behavior has worn thin on viewers.  But Brandi is not the only housewife to “rise” and/or “fall” in my eyes.  Here’s my impressions of the housewives after the few episodes, and I’m sure very few of you will agree with me.  But that’s the fun of the blog.  We all get to share our opinions.

Top to Bottom.

1) Kim.  Yes – this pick surprises even me.  I am loving her goofy talking head interviews.  She continues to try and have fun, and stood up to herself after Lisa Vanderpump was condescending once again.  But then she got over it quickly.  She may not be the richest or the most interesting housewife, but now that she’s sober she’s not toxic and pretty funny.

2) Carlton.  Another pick that surprises me.  Until this last episode I was very put off by Carlton’s permanent scowl.  But I’m beginning to see her point.  Who wants to put up with the nonsense?  But there were two things I enjoyed about Carlton in this episode.  One was her enjoyment of their outdoor adventure (but please stop feeding wild squirrels – that just encourages them to steal human food).  And two, when she directly addressed Brandi’s “outing” of their kiss on national TV, instead of griping behind Brandi’s back.  Now I will add that she is naive to think that she can kiss a castmate and not expect it to be on the show.  But she was right to quickly understand that Brandi could not be trusted with any secrets – not for a hot minute.  She really didn’t watch the show before she joined the cast – otherwise she would have known this, and also known that Kim was in Escape from Witch Mountain.  That explains why she’s on the show.  Anyone who knows about the show wouldn’t agree to be on it at this point.

3) Kyle.  Kyle gets props for sticking up for Joyce.  I can’t figure out why she was crying.  Something must have been left on the editing floor.  I find the cheating / storyline tired and boring and want it to be over, but other than that she was harmless in this episode.

4) Joyce.  I’m meh on Joyce, but she was pretty harmless in this episode.

5) Brandi.  Brandi was a sloppy drunk this episode.  When Yolanda and Lisa left, she was pleasant.  It looks like her nasty remarks will return for Yolanda’s dinner party, but for this episode, I’m putting her slightly above a few others.

6) Yolanda.  Yolanda is just so darn full of herself.  It feels like she thinks she’s doing viewers a favor just by being on the show with so many women that are beneath her.  She’s sucking the air out of the room.

7) Lisa. What was with all the snarky comments from Lisa during this episode?  All that whispering under her breath to Yolanda about the other ladies.  It was so off-putting and clique like.  The show was so much more pleasant when Yolanda and Lisa were gone.

Now let’s keep in mind that impressions are all a product of editing.  Each episode tells a story, and over the course of the season are many story arcs.  I reserve the right to change my opinion next episode, and it looks like it’ll be another mean spirited dinner party, with Yolanda showing how to be a true hostess with place mats that announce whether or not you are on her team.  Didn’t someone do that with wine glasses last year?  How petty.

_____________________________________________

Happy Birthday KTinCT

_____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

389 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Attack of the Squirrels”

Good morning everyone. It’s Hump day eve. 🙂 Our NY, & NJ family are getting snow this morn. 😦 I hope you all are ok. I hope we don’t get any although its expected. Stay warm and have a great day.

Hi Powellypooh – sneaking in to say howdy to you and everybody!! Happy Humpday EVE!! Beautiful day in Central Texas. Perfecto.

It’s going to be in the 40s here today – get those golf clubs out! Back to freezing on Friday and the weekend though – so put those golf clubs away!

• cusi77 says:

Good Morning! Snowing in Chicago!

Thanks BB and NMD! Thank you very much, really! I am not watching and thanks to you I get to know what is going on!!! Xoxo

Happy Birthday KTinCt.

DJP I hope your tests go well today.

Pchick I’m sorry Boo has pneumonia. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

4. Lisa wrote this in her blog:

“When I viewed the phone call about Chica, it tore at my heart. I had sent Brandi back in to her house to kiss them goodbye as she was leaving, having chastised them. She was thankful for that as it was the last time she would see Chica. It was so pertinent for me as I understood her love for her little furry friends. We never know what life holds for us.”

When exactly would she have sent Brandi back into her house to kiss the doggies good-bye – they showed her traveling to Palm Springs in a limo with Carlton, with Brandi and Yo in another limo. Is there anything believable about the editing?

Could it be because Lisa and Yolanda aren’t there to instigate things and get Brandi going? Hmmmmmmm.

^^^^^^^^^^
    That’s what Kyle wants us to think. I don’t agree. Every time Brandi is misbehaving in a group scene Lisa corrects her. Yofo just let’s Brandi be Brandi. Brandi doesn’t need an instigator. She is her own instigator. She was mad at a Kyle at the table because in her view Kyle was rude to Yolanda and Brandi got upset at that.

• Alcohol is Brandi’s instigator. She was sober the second night and pleasant to be around.

True and I do think Producers encourage her too. Not that it takes too much convincing.

It’s a Catch 22. She brings the drama with alcohol (which producers salivate about) but then it’s not good for her personally the situations she gets into. However, she is probably made to feel that she’s doing a good job by production when her on camera does awry. Not making excuses!! But sometimes I do see her caught in this Bravo web,…so far, she’s been a willing participant…but is it really healthy for her?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Brandi did say in her podcast that production takes the alcohol away from her and it pisses her off-I don’t think she needs production pushes drinks on Brandi I think Brandi drinks cause it’s FUN!!!

I think she said that to score points with producers. Producers might do that once they got the scene and she’s so wasted that they are afraid for liabity.

• missusmc says:

I don’t think Lisa and Yo instigate anything, but I do think brandi is encouraged with an audience. She thrives off attention from people she likes, so in my opinion, that’s why she acts out more with those two. Also, she knows she is safe with Lisa and yo, because they have her back. She can drink all she wants, because those two are maternal and fix her problems. Kyle and the others don’t have her back in that way, so she has to be on her best behavior and watch herself. Sad that the real Brandi is so crass.

I totally see it that way also and I’m a BH virgin, only 2 episodes in and I completely agree with you

• austin1963a says:

Yes, it’s all a big conspiracy by Kyle. How is it Kyle’s fault how Brandi behaves?

Ok. I don’t really have a problem w/it but why do they keep taking, their top off in the pool? They did it in Miami too. And they’re not teenage girls or 20 somethings.

7. Kelly_Has_Big_Shoulders says:

I agree with your impressions NMD. The only thing for Yolo, I think she thinks in Dutch and then her translation to English comes out harsh plus add to that her lyme brain. She couldn’t write a blog last night because she is going through some rough times with the disease at the moment.

• Kansas Girl says:

I think it’s her English too. Partly translation. And partly she seems to have never learned how to soften what she says. We use a combination of vocabulary and intonation to do that, and she doesn’t ever. But I have to give her a break. She spend much time married to someone else who is not a native speaker of English, so likely didn’t learn this at the time she was in language-learning mode.

Next week she was rude at her dinner table when some of the sitting cards had hearts drawn on them and some did not. That was intentional. She uses her disease as the reason for that. This lady is one cold, manipulative, mean person. I’m sorry she’s sick. Many are in the same condition if not worst and don’t use their disease as an excuse for poor behavior.

• missusmc says:

I will say, in her defense, that autoimmune diseases, particularly ones like Lyme that affect you neurologically, can drastically change your personality. Chromic pain, fatigue, and “brain fog” does make you snippy, does make you hard to be around, and does make your outlook on life different. Not an excuse, but it is an explanation. Perhaps she should not have returned to the show, but after knowing close family members going through a similar situation, I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt more. I can’t imagine being in constant pain and losing my ability to think clearly and quickly. I am difficult enough to be around without an illness 🙂

I understand, too. I understand how illness, pain, confusion, frustration can make one snippy. The part I do not understand is that her “snippy-ness” is only for certain people. She’s also alert enough to lecture others about “hostess” etiquette, but not well enough to follow “guest” etiquette. I suppose it’s a matter of being only human and just because she’s ill, it doesn’t mask the disdain she has reserved for certain people. I do feel bad for her for being so sick, she can’t help that. But I don’t buy that her illness is the cause for her ill treatment of only certain people.

• missusmc says:

I think she’s determined those that she likes and hose that she doesn’t like, and he’s snippy to those she doesn’t like, just like you or I could be. Her snip pines is exaggerated by her feeling like crap. I just think Lyme disease exaggerates her normal reactions- so when she likes you, she’s loyal beyond what normal people would think is ok, and when she doesn’t like you, she’s a total B to them.

That’s a good way to put it, MissMarine!! 🙂 But I feel that whether you realize it or not, I feel that we are in agreement.

I don’t have a problem with loyalty. That is cool for me. I love loyalty.

Selective snippyness, I completely understand that when you don’t like some one you will be snippier to those you like, sick or not. I have selective snippyness at times, too. If I’m ill, and I thank the good Lord above that I am not, I might be more snippy than usual to my snippeees. Snippers and Snippees, coexisting in a Snipfilled world. Out of my way, Snipeeees!!

Bottom line, to me, is she is snippy to people she doesn’t like, it has very little to do with her illness. You own it. I own it. But Has she owned it?

• austin1963 says:

Couldn’t agree more.

All such good points VV, missusmc and Lainey.

• I think she’s just rude.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Me too-I think she thinks that she is better than this two-bit show and she believes she should be doing something much better…she should go find out what that is.

• Agreed. The idea she keeps telling people that being her friend is an earned privilege, please. She can keep her friendship and go suck one of her lemon trees.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Indeed!! Who wants to be friends with that bossy ass woman? Like it’s some sort of honor to even breathe the same air as her…WHATEVER!!!

That’s what I always think of her + in Dutch they’ll be more straightforward in their “speak” whereas we are very into (worried even) being sweet and kind to everyone when we talk. They’re more blunt.

Top to bottom for me – this episode only. Don’t feel like going into a long drawn out explanation about it though.
    1. Joyce. She tried her best to rise above the fray and provide a pleasant atmosphere for everyone.
    2. Kyle. Even with her crying episode (and I agree something might have happened that we didn’t see), she still managed to try to have a good time.
    3. Carlton. Other than the flirting with Brandi stuff, she was not overly annoying this episode.
    4. Kim. Kim has no empathy for others, especially her sister. It’s all about Kim.
    5. Lisa. Getting tired of her little digs here and there, but like that she at least called out Brandi’s inappropriateness. She keeps bringing up the Kyle tabloid situation, but in under the guise of being sympathetic.
    6. Yolanda. She really acts as if everyone should count themselves lucky to be in her presence, including us viewers. She’s still piling on Kyle about the tabloid stuff.
    7. Brandi. Yes, she’s still on the bottom rung this for me this week, even though she didn’t overly offend like she did last week and I do feel bad about her losing Chica. But she still managed to call Joyce competitive for relating to her situation by stating the same thing happened to her. She’s also still piling on Kyle about the tabloid stuff.

Totally agree BB. Based on this episode, this is how they stack up for me also.

except for Kim. Sorry my mind just blocked her out!. I would leave Kim off the list entirely. Not a fan.

• plainviewsue says:

Will agree with BB on this particular episode. There is no way in my opinion that Lisa warrented last place!! Brandi and Yolanda are firmly entrenched in that spot.

As for overall for the season thus far:

1. Lisa (sorry, she will always be number one unless she murders someone! I love her sense of humor. I enjoy every scene that she is in)
      2. Joyce (yes, the hair stuff is annoying. But she seems to be a good person and anyone that doesn’t cow down to Brandi is a winner in my book).
      3. Kim (I find her amusing in her own Kim way)
      4. Carlton (yes she’s over the top, but I kind of like that in a HW!)
      5. Kyle (getting a good edit this season & is using the rumors as her storyline, but she’s not annoying me as much)
      6. Yolanda (heartbreaking dealing with disease, but does not excuse catty behavior. She needs to realize how pompous she is coming off and it is not becoming).
      7. Brandi (no explanation necessary)

• plainviewsue says:

My comment about Lisa being in last place was not for BB, but NMD!! Just my opinions!!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Sue -I love that you said that about Lisa. I think Lisa will keep her fan base in tact b/c people really do like her. Brandi fans will fall from Lisa but they are not necessarily Lisa fans anyway. Lisa’s core group of fans will never give up on her-that says something about Lisa. I don’t think she will be murdering anyone his season so you should be Ok!!

• plainviewsue says:

LOL Jill! Housewife loyalties can easily change from season to season. I disliked Teresa season two and a lot of season three & you know what a supporter I am now.

Lisa has been a constant for me. Loved her since season one. Have never wavered. I don’t know if there’s another HW I can say that about.

• mm in oc says:

This is exactly how I’d rate overall likeability right now.

I like Lisa’s pointed comments and she also has a self depricating sense of humor as well. Also, it’s aparent to me she’s over these people.

Kim is driving me crazy. Get the drug addicted, arrested development, narcissist off the TV. What was she doing with her underwear?? she should be thanking Lisa for closing the door.

I’m mainly annoyed that Yolanda and Brandi are so bad that Kyle is now in the middle of the pack. Kyle’s crying fit was just another “pay attention to me” tactic. Can we drop the cheating rumors already? You’d think after four years of rumors she’d let them roll off her back at this point. However, I guess anything to keep herself in the spotlight.

ITA agree with you PSV on this.

I agree with your list. I like Lisa and her comments don’t really bother me that much, I really don’t think she’s done anything that I probably wouldn’t have in her place and having been attacked in the past couple of season’s like she has. Joyce I would tell to take her hands out of her hair, it’s a bit annoying but I think it is a nervous habit with her, I think she is by far the prettiest of the group and seems like she is trying to get along with everyone. I thought she was just trying to be encouraging to Brandi when the dog when missing and Brandi’s rudeness was uncalled for. Kim, I’m finding her amusing in the talking heads and since she is no longer drinking she’s a lot more aware of what is going on with the ladies and calls it right a lot of times. I really don’t think Lisa was dismissing her in that bathroom scene, I think she was trying to keep her from being caught on tape. Carlton, I really don’t like her she is too judgemental for me, I think of her as Cindy who? Kyle’s not bugging me so much either, I like it when she’s on the receiving end, she’s not as horrible in her behavior and seems like she can be fun. I do not like Yolanda, she is rude, she thinks she is above everyone else, I don’t like the way she talks to people, I think she is a trouble maker, and as sorry I am about her illness I’m tired of hearing about it in every blog she writes. Brandy is an alcoholic and needs treatment. You can’t tell me her partying does not spill over into her life with her kids, I worry for their safety and wish her ex would try to get full custody of them before something happens. At this point I think he and Leann both would be a better place for them to be and safer. I saw a very mad Brandy last night when Lisa took that bottle from her and I’m very surprised she didn’t start with the cussing. It’s sad to see what she is doing to herself but I think she is just an older version of Lindsey Lohan who I find disgusting. Brandi is an embarrassment to women all over.

9. Previews show that we’re going to see Carlton’s secret sex room next episode – Fifty Shades knock off anyone? What is with these actresses and writers – can’t they bring us something fresh?

NMD,
    I totally disagree with you on Kim. I think Bravo is giving her a good edit – mostly via Talking Heads – and we already know TH are questions and they make re-takes when they answer them until the producer gets the answer and reaction that they want.
    I hope Kim is gone next season because she really brings nothing to this show. A former and very popular child actor, so many stories to tell and yet she brings nothing. Her life is boring. No business, no charity, no projects…

• It shocks me that I’m enjoying her this year. But I am. Go figure.

• Kim’s Talking Heads have more “non words” than “actual words” and it always feels to me that she is camping it up (she is definitely ready for her close up Mr. DeMille) by making fun of the questions she is being asked. And she really likes to use her back in the day looks of surprise, shock, disbelief and ain’t I a little cutie. She talks tough in her talking heads.
      Kim can’t stand when anyone focus their attention on her sister like Yolanda and Lisa did last night. I laughed when she started pulling up and rearranging herself on camera and Lisa herded her back into the bathroom to do that in privacy.
      She is boring and easily dismissed because she doesn’t have a real life….and what she has shone viewers just isn’t impressive.

I think Kyle was crying because of the rumors. I recall Btandi saying she could be really mean and say some stuff about Kyle on the table. My guess is she did and Bravo didn’t air it. We can tell Kyle was not mad at Lisa and was okay with a Yofo at the time. We were not privy to see how Brandi made up with Kyle either.

I have to watch the scene again too make sure lips were moving when things were being said….

12. Amber...Real Wife says:

Great Blogs Always NMD.

ITA that Brandi became more tolerable once her puppeteers left the villa. She either had tired of provoking Joyce or because there wasn’t an audience put it on hold as we see she picks up her poking stick again next week. Will DaFosterConductorProducerExtraordinaire allow Brandi to ‘bitchily insult’ an invited guest to the house of international tolerance of the rich and famous? I mean what would Natalie, Stevie, Barbra, and the CandadianTenors say? The horror! Who knows… if indeed his wife considers the HWs to be ‘clowns’ and herself the ringmaster, he may allow the shenanigans as he considers them foolish entertainment. I hope Joyce lights into Brandi as this taunting is getting ridiculous and now she’s going to do it outside of their inner group. Go in and let have Joyce! Loved loved loved the ‘BrandiAKAConnivingAlcoholicBitch’. Finally someone who is unafraid of the toxic dump that is Brandi.

Who was puppeteering Brandi to taunt Joyce?
      Brandi needs to own her actions. I’m not buying she’s been manipulated one bit. That works for her now because the blame can be assigned to somebody else (like Kyle wants us to think on her blog) I don’t believe it at all. Enough stories on the press and Twitter evidence to know Brandi is a lose canon.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

OOOHHH NOoooo! Brandi taunting Joyce was a freebie! Free will and all. Brandi attacking Kyle was the game plan from the LBYGang. They prompt her, tell her what to do and allow her to improvise. When it gets too too vicious, they step in and try to reel her back in. Joyce was collateral damage for Brandi’s entertainment as the real target was Kyle.

Brandi said on camera to Kyle don’t attack Yolanda or I’ll come after you (paraphrasing). How are you lumping Lisa here? It was very clear on the scene it was Brandi and Yofo arguing with Kyle.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I’m ‘lumping’ Lisa in because it’s apparent that she went along with the MoIsACheater line of questioning and merrily enjoyed the foul behaviour that Brandi was engaging in towards Joyce. When you believe someone is acting inappropriately and you consider them a friend, you try to stop them from behaving like a raging alcoholic bitch! You. Just. Do. It’s not uncommon for people to ‘throw the stone and hide their hand’, which I BELIEVE is what Lisa was doing. It’s okay. Kyle did it to Lisa as well using FayeRancid as her extremely willing attack dog. None of these women are above anything! None of Them. Not a One.

Joyce the target. She’s not mad at Lisa –
              That tells me Bravo edited the scene heavily because they have a story to tell.

I believe by admission Brandi on camera said she brought up the cheating rumors to help Kyle out. That was Brandi’s excuse. She will try to turn the tables and blame Lisa. Some will believe her. I won’t.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Joyce was Brandi’s target. Not Lisa’s. Sure Lisa was miffed because Brandi told her Joyce was a shit-stirring liar but it was small potatoes as Kyle was the big get. As for Joyce not being mad at Lisa, Lisa has since apologized and guess what? Joyce’s fiercest supporter Kyle, has gone to the dark side and bonded w/ Brandi in an attempt to take down Lisa. So Kyle Kim and Brandi are now BFFs so what is Joyce to do? Hang w/ CarltonDaBitchyWitch who can’t stand her too or accept Lisa’s apology and move on? Accept the apology and move on. The Kyle/Lisa/Brandi/YoFo feud has nothing to do w/ Joyce.

I didn’t mean to imply that Yolanda and Lisa totally control what Brandi does, Brandi needs to own that. But for whatever reason, Brandi seems to need to act outrageously when they are present to try to impress them or to try to make sure they know she’s on their team and will do their bidding for them. I don’t blame it entirely on the drinking. Brandi seems to think she’s getting something out of it from Lisa and Yolanda, whether they are consciously instigating anything or not. They don’t seem to be discouraging it other than Lisa chastising Brandi from time to time when she’s had too much to drink and goes completely over the top.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA. She seems to enjoy being in their good graces. Free shoes, open bar tab, booze, food and entry to fabulous parties comes her way as a friend to the top two HWs in BH. Lisa is the franchise queen with gorgeous restaurants and bars, while YoFo got a positive reception from fans and lives a FABU life w/ DaFo @TheLemonCompound where dinner parties w/ eligible men may be aplenty..

• mm in oc says:

Brandi has acted this way since day one. Remember the meth head comments? Now, I loved it back then because at least someone called out Kim’s extremely bizaare behavior, but at this point I’m over it. Brandi owns this – she’s my age and I can’t image blaming anyone for anything that comes out of my own mouth. It’s called accountability.

This isn’t a BLY conspiracy to bring Kyle down (four year old rumors since the show started). This is the idiot producers developing and pushing a storyline.

The current reason to bring Kyle down is she called YoFo out for lying on the reunion and now she must be punished and YoFo knows Brandi will do it for her.

The victim act continues. I thought they all made up.

@KyleRichards18: @dashingteeny XXOO

Original Message:

14. windycitywondering2 says:

Whatever set Kyle off at the dinner table was neatly sliced out, with no traces left like there were when Adrienne’s secret was hinted at enough to have people coming up with theories and speculation about what the secret really was last season. Kudos Bravo, kudos for getting it right this time. IMHO, casual viewers likely thought Kyle was upset and driven to tears by Yolanda and Brandi dissing her unique conversational style.
    Brandi knows the crowd that Mauricio is around Kyle is at home being the best mommy evah!
    So maybe Brandi taunted her with little factoids relating to Kyle,s tabloid woes because Kyle was still going after Yolanda about what was/was not said in Paris. Since Kyle’s style of having a conversation is cutting the other person off mid sentence/thought and doesn’t listen to what the other person is actually saying – I can see Brandi tossing tabloid grenades at her in an effort to shut down Kyle who was being an arrogant asshat to Yolanda.
    Whenever Kyle brings up the Paris Incident, Kim gets that “I’m nervous, big eyed dismay don’t go there look” on her face. Since Kim was calm after the explosion that made Kyle leave the table to sob loudly off camera – I am thinking it was about Mauricio because Kim doesn’t like him and could care less about what he does now that she is not being treated like his second wife.

Because Kyle wants to stop mentioning the rumors, she replies to this tweet.

@KyleRichards18: @CelesteMayfield thanks. Appreciate that

Original Message:

I don’t see anything wrong with Kyle responding to a tweet supporting her. It’s the storyline for her this season, whether she encouraged it or not. Is she just supposed to ignore these types of tweets? She’s just acknowledging it, not expanding on it.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

I agree. they all do this with their various story-lines and they all play the “victim’ if that’s the right thing to call it. If there were all that stuff in the tabloids I might make it a point as often as possible to say it’s not true and acknowledge comments like that.

All of the HW’s carry a lot of baggage from season to season. None of them ever really completely makeup and move forward. Very far from reality (or at least I hope it is)

I do BB because there are other tweets she can reply in support that don’t mention the rumors. If a fan tweets – and there are many – that they love her and she’s their favorite fine. When she choses to reply to a tweet that specifically mentions the cheating rumors, then she’s keeping the rumor story alive. The very thing she is claiming she wants people to stop talking about.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-she wanted the rumors to stop while she was on the show-she didn’t want it to be on TV-now that it is she there is nothing she can do about it. If after the first episode when Lisa brought up the rumor and Kyle said she didn’t want to talk about nod all that-if Kyle kept retweeting things about the rumors it would be stupid but b/c the other HW have brought it up so much it’s too late to stop them.

She coul’ve easily squashed those rumor head on. She didn’t (by choice). Only see her complain on Crying Heads.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She did squash them with Lisa and again with Brandi at the dumb lunch.
              VV-you always talk about how the TH are edited and filmed later and how producers ask the questions-surly they do that to all the HWs .

VV I’m with you.

But, she does respond to tweets that don’t mention the rumors. All the time. And, thanks to Lisa, this is a major issue this season so of course many fans are mentioning it to her and she has every right to respond. Kyle didn’t make this an issue on the show, she’s just dealing with the fall out.

I do. You want it to go away don’t respond to it at all.

• austin1963 says:

Yes. But to some, anything Kyle does is wrong, wrong, wrong, and probably just downright evil. lol

Sigh…..

16. Katie (aka kats2) says:

I read Lisa’s blog. Lisa’s spin about Kyle’s situation and the tabloids and how Lisa thinks Kyle should handle it is just not working for me because I can’t forget the comment Lisa made on this exact topic with her fellow lowlife teammates all in agreement “Where there is smoke there is Fire”. There was no editing involved with that one! And Lisa very clearly made that comment with Yolanda TH in agreement that there is always some truth to the tabloid stories. She is full of crap and now I can’t believe a word she says.

I also don’t believe for a second that the comment Brandi made about Lisa strategy has anything to do with Brandi and drinking. That is how Lisa is attempting to spin that comment this week.

Lisa has messed up big time and her biggest mistake was to partner with a drunk who she can’t control to keep all of her secrets.

• Cartwheels says:

Lisa has messed up by being sloppy and not hiding her machinations very well but she also has been very lucky. By virtue of Brandi acting like a total sloppy mess and like a lunatic Brandi has dug herself a hole too deep to climb out of, Brandi’s trashiness has overshadowed the more important message in all of this and that is the plots and the pacts made by Lisa and her gang to bring someone down. They did it last year with Adrienne and this year Kyle is the target.
      Lisa should consider herself lucky and send Brandi another bottle of vodka, if it wasn’t for Brandi being a total mess by now more and more viewers would have seen through Lisa’s strategies and Bobby Fisher games.

• Cartwheels, I totally agree.

But for some reason, I still kind of like Lisa or at least want to like Lisa. I think she is witty.

Yes, I still want to like Lisa too.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I personally see no reason to NOT like Lisa. All this game play and story line stuff has always been there-the only thing different is that we get to see it now. It doesn’t change my opinion about Lisa-I always thought she was savvy and a great player but Brandi changed the game-she wanted to be the HBIC…big mistake on Brandi’s part.

She’s just likeable!! not perfect, but…likeable! I would love to meet her.

Make me Team Lisa as well (as high school as it may be to say Team _____). Lisa has it figured out and sees the others for the drama that they create and quite frankly, she’s over it.

I’m so hoping that it’s the disease that’s making Yolanda turn a blind eye to Brandi. If anyone needs a lashing from Yolo, it’s Brandi. By not doing so, she’s enabling Brandi to continue her bad behavior. No excuses Yo, your friend Brandi is heading for a big disaster and you are not doing anything to help her. Put down the Brandi Kool-Aid – the rest of us have.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

From S1 I saw Lisa for what she was. A shit stirrer who was quite careful of not being obvious and someone who made countless jabs w/ a wink, smile and british accent. Cheeky my Ass! LOL Poor Kim was her victim S1 and S2 it was Kim and Taylor until the death of Russell. S3 she had Brandi firmly in her pocket and Adrienne was the target. S4 Kyle is the one w/ the bullseye.

BTW the irony is that S1 Lisa was trying to be Kyle’s #2, dismissing Kim and competing w/ Taylor before she realized that she had become the #1HW of the franchise. S2 Lisa and the others, Kyle, Camille, Adrienne and Taylor, were more aware of her ‘StarPower’ and started to try to take her down which is why she befriended Brandi. But now in S4 that her machinations have come to light… i’m quite enjoying watching her as she’s forced to backtrack and right her wrongs. I do love an underdog and if everyone turns on her it will be interesting to see how she faces the challenge.

• HI Amber, I can’t say that I saw that in Lisa in the beginning. The only person I who set off my BS detector was Taylor. I also ended the season being pretty disappointed with Kyle.

But last season was the eye opener for me in regards to Lisa and Brandi. I could see hoe delighted Lisa was in making Adrienne squirm and how Brandi was capable of going.

I knew with all the fan fair they were still getting, that they would roll into this one thinking they were impervious to being called out.

I am hoping next season Brandi is gone and Lisa returns a little more humbled.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Yes, S1 Kim was often the victim of Lisa’s jabs of course w/ Kyle’s approval. She even set up Kim w/ her friend Martin as a joke, to get him airtime obviously and have more ammunition against Kim. Shady really. Lisa and Taylor fell over themselves fighting to defend Kyle’s honor when she was accused of bullying Kim. However, as no good deed goes unpunished, Kyle never reciprocated the favor and allowed EVERYONE who wanted a piece of Lisa to have 2nds and 3rds.

I’m glad Lisa made Adrienne squirm. She accused Lisa on National TV of selling stories to rag magazine, it was Lisa’s reputation on the line. It was Adrienne’s cook bernie making all kinds of accusations and Adrienne standing by him. I’m glad Lisa put her in her place.

I like Lisa & Yo but this season they are showing not very nice sides of themselves. I don’t understand it.

• missusmc says:

I do think the strategy comment has everything to do with Brandi’s drinking, based on Brandi’s actions. She is always in tabloids for being a drunken mess, she’s always fielding “are you an alcoholic” questions, and wasn’t there talk about a so called intervention that may have been thrown around for this season? She probably was upset that Lisa had said something at the dinner table, and she seems to be overly defensive about this topic. She didn’t want her drinking to be a storyline, and she’s irrational when drunk, so to me, it makes sense that she would accuse Lisa of strategizing about her alcohol. I think she does protest far too much, and I really feel she would be well served with a trip to rehab.

If that question was thrown at me all the time I’d take a long look at myself. If Eddie & LeAnn seek sole custody she’ll have no one to blame but herself. Eddie’s lawyer will have piles of evidence from the show, the internet & rag mags. If “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.”, according to Lisa & Yo then why can’t it be true that Brandi has a drinking problem?

I thought it was about the drinking too and I think she was mad when her bottle was taken from her. Like I said above I’m amazed she didn’t start in with the cussing.

Yeah I didn’t like that “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.” comment from Lisa & Yo too. So if tabloids say Ken and David are having an affair we can take that the same way?

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

No, because with David’s past history, the probably is much higher.

17. Cartwheels says:

Top to bottom for me and this is likely to change as episodes come in

Joyce: how did she managed to stay calm under such dusgusting behavior I don’t know.
    Kim: she was the comic relief this bunch so clearly needs, even with her corkiness.
    Kyle: the fact that she was able to hug Yolanda and Lisa without smacking their faces for continue to point out all the “she is going thru when they are the ones who keep bringing it up is beyond me.
    Carlton: she didn’t annoy me that much this episode but I call her hypocrite for not steping up and calling Lisa and Yolanda on their BS when they were making fun of Kim praying.
    Lisa: her machinations are getting obvious at this point and it is more and more evident to me that she expected Brandi to be the asshole while she looked like the bigger person and that is why Brandi told her to “stop stratetegizing” but at least she took the bottle out of Brandi’s hands.
    Brandi: she is classless, trashy, a drunk sloopy mess and her acts to create shock have never been more evident but she did somehow behaved during the second day.
    Yolanda: IMO she is even worse than Brandi, she is such a dellusional bitch that she thinks the gift of her friendship is something that you have to earn and is worth fighting for. Blech..

Lisa is too damn busy for machinations. What is the point if her machinations?
    I see her this season very disconnected with the show. Can somebody tell my why Lisa is machinating?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

If she was so busy she wouldn’t be there-she wants to be on the show VV-she is involved in the drama. She’s not too busy for it and she seems to be enjoying it…she may be disconnecting in her blogs but on the show she is in the thick of things.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

LOL Like the LittleRascals would say…. AND HOW!

Lisa has a contract and has to film. What I meant to say she has many projects, writes for a magazine, over 100 employees, building another restaurant, a house to run. I don’t think she sits down and star “machinating”. Her life has more important things at hand. She knows how to deal with these woman. She does that good. What is the end result if these machinations? What is it?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Her life has more important things at hand-yet her she is filming 2 reality shows with nothing but drama in them. Lisa makes time for the drama-she isn’t just sitting around on the show and taking in the view-she is participating and playing along-I know she has a full life Vv but she makes time to play this HW game like the rest. She was steady in the middle of the drama last season mentioning the fake lawsuit whenever possible and this season you can see her playing along as well.

You are proving my point. She took on two reality shows, a third one if you add her stint at DWTS.
            Plus her column and restaurants and home.
            Just because she’s savy at handling situations and the other one fumble, doesn’t mean the writes a script for not only castmates but for Bravo producers to follow.

• Lisa says:

She is not too busy, after all she is filming with these ladies isn’t she?
      Is she was too busy for her ventures she would have quit already as she doesn’t need the money and has enough exposure for a while. Lisa definitely has the time and the intelligence to fancy herself as master puppeteer.
      The problem for Lisa is when her puppet seems to have grown of playing her games and has found a BFF like Yolanda who also fancies herself as the HBIC. That was the demise of this gang, too many huge egos.

I meant busy for machinations.

• Cartwheels says:

IMO that is where she excels, machinations behind cameras, she wants her friends to play a role just so she can look very regal and above the fray, after all by looking great is how she keeps most of her fans who in return defend her and buy whatever she is selling so it is time well invested. This is again IMO what Lisa has always meant when she demands that her friends must have her back.
          The problem with Lisa this season and last season is that she has two shows going on so her machinations have become rather sloppy, too many irons in the burner and that is why her once spotless antics are becoming more and more evident. If Lisa was not so desperate to get rid of Adrienne I would like to think that Lisa would have never chosen someone as risky as Brandi as her allied, Brandi is high maintenance, she needs constant attention and reassurance which have been provided by Yolanda. Lisa’s worst mistake was to ally herself with Brandi and unfortunately in the game of chess that RHBH has become sometimes the wrong move can cost you a lot.

So, Lisa’s machinations are done because she wants to look regal?
            What is wrong with expecting your friends to have your back?
            Lisa mistake was not seeing through Brandi’s BS. She didn’t see Cedric’s either both played on her weakness when all she thought she was doing was helping them.

• austin1963 says:

I agree, Cartwheels. I like Lisa but let’s not pretend that she doesn’t have Machiavellian tendencies. I think she tends to get things in motion and then stands back acting the innocent while others do her dirty work and her targets look bad. I know some just luv-luv-luv her and even say there’s NOTHING she could do to make them not love her, but everybody has faults, even Lisa, and she’s not lily-white in any of this. And she is so not “above it all”. Anyone who has time for 2 reality shows is not above it all.

19. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Who the hell told Yolanda she was the Queen? I’m so over her and her nasty elitist behavior. Why does she think she is sooooo much better the the rest? She signed up to be a CLOWN just like the rest of them-she’s not better by a long shot. Being her friend is way to much work-seems like she expects lots and gives little unless you kiss her ass like Brandi does. She forgives everything Brandi does but calls out the rest-it makes me wonder what she gets from Brandi? They don’t go together in my mind-much like Lisa and Brandi didn’t go together. Brandi is like a little wind up drunk doll that they play with and it seems to be fine with her.
    Brandi putting the moves on Carlton last night was gross-I kept thinking that Carlton leaving the room was the smartest thing I have ever seen a HW do. Brandi seemed to want to give us a full on sex scene and it’s a damn shame that this is what BH has come to. She was totally ready to hop in the sack with Carlton and let us all watch-all of us-and one day her kids too. She’s a mess-a drunk bitchy mess. She isn’t following the plan either-Lisa is trying to reel her in but it’s not working-when she told Kyle “we could hurt you”-that’s when the shit hit the fan in my eyes. She showed her hand-big mistake!!! Lisa will come out of this season looking just fine…Brandi will take the fall. She’s falling already but thinks there is a safety net…sadly Yolanda can’t save her and Lisa doesn’t want to.

Yofo was still upset at Kyle for calling her a liar at reunion. Brandi and Yofo hanged out together the most ( they both acknowledge ) after S3. Brandi was going to battle with Kyle to defend Yolanda. This is residual from S3.
      I think Yolanda was keeping Lisa close and pretended to be her friend BUT Yofo and Brandi had different plans. I think Brandi was getting fed up with Lisa acting like her mother. Brandi replaced Lisa with Yofo, Lisa hadn’t figured that out yet because Brandi is very good at manipulation.

Did Brandi say “we could hurt you” meaning Yolanda and her because at the time, it was the three of them fighting OR Did she say I could hurt you?

I understand Lisa, Yolanda, Brandi had ONE scene gossiping about Kyle. That is not sufficient proof of the three conspiring. They were gossiping like I am sure Kyle, Taylor, Adrienne, and Camille had dine.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-there was for sure something going one with Lisa Brandi and Yolanda-if we are to believe anything about the HW we know there is almost always some sort of scheming going on. There is nothing wrong with gossiping-NOTHING. There is nothing wrong with planning out the season and deciding who is going to be the target and who is going to be the Queen-it’s what they do-ALL OF THEM. This season we just get to see more than usual.
        Brandi said “we callus hurt you” b/c in my opinion the plan was to hurt her…but not then.

Kyle was not Lisa’s friend. Kim is definitevely not Lisa’s friend. Joyce and Lisa didn’t start out good. Carlton is the anthithesis of Lisa. Who is Lisa to film with?
          She had to do it with the only ones that showed her some some sort of friendship. The problem for Lusa is that Brandi had already replaced her with Yofo and Yofo dislikes Lisa ( not to her face ) but behind her back ( Paris comment).

Yo is so adamant that Kyle is lying. The only thing I can think is that Yo calls Kyle a liar because Kyle said Yo said X about Lisa but Yo said Y about Lisa. Semantics I guess.

JNNTJ I’m such a dunder head. Brandi ‘s just friends w/Yo in hopes of a bigger gift this season. Last season she got a pair of expensive shoes in Paris last season.

• austin1963 says:

I think that’s great insight. Drunk Brandi showed the Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda hand. And you are also correct in that Lisa will weather it just fine, I think. Which is by and large, okay with me, as I’ve said from day one that Brandi is such a pig that I’m surprised she doesn’t oink so whatever happens, she has coming to her.

20. Shiny says:

Twice during this episode I thought the “coming up” teaser had to be the “Next time on” teaser – this episode seemed endless! I used to be surprised when the episode was over so soon, but not this time – dragged and so boring. Where is the fun?

I vote for dividing the cast into separate shows. I’d watch a Lisa and Ken show (without any waitstaff from her restaurant) and I’d watch …. oh, I thought I could pick another one, but I’m having trouble. Guess I am left with Kim to do a show I could dust my house during, or Yolanda doing endless minute tours of her fabulous house and refrigerator.

Well, gotta go take my mom to the dr. Leaving Just Jack with his Paw Paw! I hope they behave! lol. BBL

22. Okay, there is my list

1. Kyle , As everyone seems to agree, something was said or done to her that we didn’t see that sent her over the edge. I think she did a good job keeping it together and not getting involved in the mud slinging. My favorite line of the night was when Brandi tried to intimidate her by saying they put her in her place so to speak by saying mean things..and Kyle just looked at her and said “We all could”
    2. Joyce, I would have ranked her in the first spot last week, but in this episode it looks like Kyle was the one with the target on her back. I also think she tried to show compassion with Brandi despite Brandi’s awful behavior towards her.
    3. Kim, other than getting upset with Lisa for closing the door on her which started her bickering about Lisa being dismissive.I think she tried her best to be amicable.

4. Carlton. I can’t stand her and I think she is a pile of suck- and her ranking is just based on the last episode she was one of the least annoying on her team.
    5. Lisa, I probably would have given her spot number 4 but I think her asking Brandi to back off Kyle and looking like she wanted to comfort her was all for show. I think she was telling Brandi to knock it off because she was so drunk, she was going off script.
    6. Yolanda. I think she is as sour as a lemon. I also think it was pathetic that she tried to cause a stir at the diner table by bringing up Paris. She is still trying to strong arm the sisters into saying they lied…when we all know that Yo did talk smack about Lisa. I would have respected her more if she would come out in say..”Okay, I know you didn’t really lie..but I am mad that you told Lisa what I said and I feel like you threw me under the bus”.
    7. Brandi, she is a mean, messy and pathetic drunk.

RR I am totally confused this season. Brandi is just on attack. Why oh why are they constantly throwing digs at Kyle about the rumors? Kyle says they’re not true. Besides her bringing it up every epi why are they constantly throwing it in her face? None of them except Kim of course are showing her any type of support. “It’s bullish*t. Let’s move on and not discuss it again. We all know how the mag rags are.”. Why hasn’t anyone said that? Squash the whole matter. I don’t get it. So this season it’s about the mag rumors? Why are they except Yo hanging out w/Brandi? I wouldn’t shoot w/her. I wouldn’t invite her to anything.

• Why hasn’t anyone said that? Squash the whole matter.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Because it doesn’t work. NOT squashing it has become the story. Look at how much time people here spend discussing it, who is responsible for it, who is trying to take another down, and why they are doing it. RagMag rumors, true or not, HoWives Gold.

Mel are you still around?

I’m sure you know what I’m going to ask you, eh? lol IF I could do this on my
              own I would but it just don’t work on my computer. Will you please put up a
              video for me? It’s season 3 (BH) episode 16. (Pairs France) It’s a two parter but
              the scene I need to see is in part 2 I believe. (99%) sure. I won’t ask you to do
              this for the rest of the year. lol (just kidding) I’ll leave you alone for the next
              6 mons. Deal? 🙂

doesn’t work

• I already watched it last week and Kim is the one that says the stuff about Lisa, not Yoyo. All yo says is something like “did she call you to see how you were?” It is towards the very end. So at least what was shown on camera, yo did say it, Kim did.

• yo didn’t say it, kim did

But I remember Yolanda saying…”Well she’s (Lisa) is not your friend.”
                  I don’t believe that Yolanda really meant that I think she was just trying to calm
                  Kim down but that’s not the point. The point is that Yolanda really did say that
                  so Kim and Kyle aren’t lying. Maybe Yolanda doesn’t remember saying it so from her view she isn’t lying. Does that make sense?

I remember when Yolanda and Kim were talking (I’m not total sure Kyle was even
                    there) but Kim was complaining to Yolanda that Lisa really didn’t are for her blah, blah
                    blah. That’s where Yolanda says…”Well she’s really not your friend or something
                    like that.” It stayed in my mind as I couldn’t believe that she really went there so
                    it shocked me.

Mel…these links don’t work on my computer. I have tried a thousand times
                  but that’s ok.

Ok. I’m giving you all a **SPOILER ALERT, SPOLIER ALERT* on Wendy Williams.

I think this is on tomorrow. Kenya is on. This is sad. She mentioned her mother on last week’s epi. Her mom had her when she was 16. Kenya was supposed to be put up for adoption. She thinks that when she was born it was decided to pretend that Kenya never existed. Til this day she’s never had a conversation w/her mother. She said on Atl & on Wendy that they can be in the same room w/other family members & her mother treats her like she’s not there. She was raised by her grandmother. She said that on Atl, not Wendy. The text to Apollo. She agrees that it was wrong for her to text him. He texted her first. She & Phadera were no longer friends so she shouldn’t have texted him. He African BF runs a billion dollar company in Africa. She said he’s mature. I don’t think she means he’s older. If he’s the man for her I just hope he is who he says he is. She does want to get married & have kids. She’s moving towards that. She & NeNe are no longer friends. She said we will see it unfold. She said last season NeNe had multiple jobs being a “Hollywood Actress”, I think that’s what she said and she used the air quotes. I didn’t like that. But she said this season NeNe doesn’t have that HWs is all she has this season. Wendy asked does she think Kandi & Todd make a good couple. She said yes. Todd is nice. They recently spent time together. Wendy asked how she feels about Momma Joyce. Kenya said she needs to back off now. She’s kinda crazy or something to that affect.

• Brandi is just a mean drunk in a downward spiral..who is also still huffing on the success of her book and believes her own hype.

I think they are going after Kyle because Lisa wants her to be punished. Yo never liked her and Brandi just launches off on a whine.

• austin1963 says:

Yet Lisa spent a good portion of her blog proclaiming that Kyle should just ignore the rumors and tabloids. Except that she, Brandi, and Yolanda seem to have a lot to say about it and keep bringing it up. Lisa had a whole scene with Ken where Ken was stating that no way is it true, but Lisa being very shady about it, saying stuff like, “Well, you never know”. It’s true that one never knows, but if there is evidence, Lisa should just put up or shut up. But preaching that Kyle should just ignore it is rather ironic, considering Lisa’s role in perpetuating it.

23. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I just read Carlton’s blog…she writes bitchy…she does everything bitchy. I wonder if we will see her laugh? Do y’all think she ever laughs? Is she too edgy and cool to laugh? I’m laughing right now thinking about her sitting in her castle acting bitchy whilst stroking her cat…I don’t like her. She doesn’t like anyone but she pretends to like Brandi. She’s a little scared of Brandi and her trampy ways-she doesn’t want her fake lesbian love affair on TV…Brandi wants everything on TV. I wonder if we will ever find out what happened with Brandi’s dog and asst. there seems to be more to the story.

I haven’t watched enough to really know who Carlton and Joyce are but Carlton does seem to cool for school. Why are she and Joyce on? Are they promoting a product or charity? Both of their husbands are bizmen. What are their bizs?

24. I am still team noneofthem. I haven’t seen anything redeeming about any of them this season. From the uppity euro-queens down to the California free love lush. By now, they all know where they are, who they work for, and what to do with that. To suggest that one is any better than the other, I find a bit laughable.

• mm in oc says:

MTH – the voice of reason

MTH – I don’t find any of them ‘better’ than the other; just more tolerable. Find it hard to believe that this is the best women that can be found in Beverly Hills. If so, I’ll stay out here in God’s country (sorry Carlton; no, not really).

Did you all by your mega millions tickets? The news just said it could jump to the billions. Ahhhhhh! I bought some tickets. I don’t need billions. I’ll share. 🙂 Billions would be nice though. I would sure donate a lot.

Why is Kyle saying she was doing everything she could to heal her relationship with Lisa. This is not true.
    Kyle had an entire scene with her sister to discredit Lisa when she fainted in DWTS. The entire scene was to throw shade at Lisa WHICH BTW if you watch the fall at regular speed. Lisa falls hard. The Dicks sister AIDED by Bravo played it several times in very slow motion to throw shade.
    Kyle also throws shade at Lisa on the Limo drive talking about DWTS.

I don’t see how this qualifies are trying to mend fences. Those are attacks on character.

27. Superfly says:

Lisa is playing a part on TV. Have you guys not noticed that every time the chips are down Lisa reverts to who she really is? A loving, caring woman. Remember Lips Mcgee at the tea party? As soon as Lisa saw she was completely coming unglued she instantly gave her support. I think Lisa rocks, has a real life and came onto this show with a wink and a smile. I love her!

• It was very loving and caring how Lisa held Kyle in her arms and said, “It’s all because of what you are going through” over and over and over and over…..very loving and caring.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

You’re avatar is scary! That scene/those moments gave me a glimmer of hope, but I think it will get worst.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Katie I’m thinking that Princesspindy is being a bit facetious…just a feeling I get from her!

ROFL!!!! Oh, so very loving and tender that Lisa! God, Lisa is borderline sadistic.

28. I have a new Gravatar, it is in honor of Carlton realizing that Brandi has no discretion, lol!!!

Powell…My only point that I want to make is did Yolanda say…”Well Lisa really isn’t your friend”
    or not. That’s all. It doesn’t matter what she meant by that the argument is that Kim is
    stating that she said that. This is driving me crazy as I’m 100% sure that Yolanda did say that.
    Again I don’t think she really meant it she was just trying to calm Kim down.

• I posted a link up thread.

• I had never seen it, there is now 47 minutes I will never get back. I didn’t hear Yolanda say those exact words. They were more Kim’s impression of the way Lisa was treating her, fresh out of rehab, and assuming that Kim was still doing stuff. This convo lasted all of 30 seconds outside of a Paris store.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

And it doesn’t matter if she said it or not. If Kim is crying over something said to her by an acquaintance and co-worker, Yolanda was right to say, “well she’s not really your friend so why are you crying?”

Lisa and Kim weren’t friends. Lisa is buddies with her sister Kathy, and was “client friends” with Kyle. This is such a petty and stupid thing to be arguing over.

• I don’t know why they were in Paris to begin with. That entire episode was completely ridiculous. These heifers took whatever bullshit they had left over from S2, to Paris, with them. All watching this episode did is confirm for me why, I don’t like Lisa V.

30. iceNfire says:

Hello – About Yolanda’s command of the English language…. My husband has been in this Country since early 1970’s and just this morning as he was going thur the bills I heard him say “Comcast is hiring” but what he meant was Comcast is raising their prices. Just Sayin’

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Strangely though Yolanda’s command of the English language is just fine when she is hanging out with Brandi and Lisa-but when she says things that come off as snooty or bitchy-then it’s a problem. It’s quite convenient for her.

si étrange…..say that in french….que extraňo….spanish

“stay out of it schweet-hawt.” …Humphrey Bogart

That’s cute, Ice n Fire. I had a friend who would say “that is so unique.” She asked me once, I think I’m saying it wrong because English speaking people act a little awkward when I say “unique”….turns out she was pronouncing it like “eunuch”…haha!!

• Shiny says:

too funny! definitely deserved some weird looks and chuckles.

My kid with Asperger’s often gets asked what country he’s from, partly the odd cadence, but also because he pronounces new words in sentences based on rules from other words he already knows. When much younger: choir with the ch from “chum”, pothole with the th frrom “the”, etc. Big vocabulary at 29, but it can still happen: herbs had an H last week, andsuicidal was sue-IS-a-dal, and two french words were a total mystery until written down.

• 🙂 My Aspie use to call me Momma in what sounded like a British accent. Then for awhile he was calling me by my first name, he was about 7, because it was my name, logical….. until the neighbor boy was over and said, “I wish she was my Mom.”, from that minute on he stopped calling me by my first name, lol. HIS mommy!!!

Wow, what a challenge. It’s sort of like learning a second language. I could read in Spanish by first grade…I remember thinking how nonsensical the English rules were to me…like the word laughter. Why is laughter pronounced LAFFTER but the word “daughter” is not pronounced DAFFTER.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Lainey – Pronunciation is very hard for those who have English as a second language. Sometimes when I don’t have the patience to figure out what my Husband is saying I ask him to write it down. Lucky for both of us, he can spell 🙂

Yes, Ice, I agree. English was my second language, that’s why my friend was comfortable talking to me about unique v. Eunuch. We had a good laugh about that.

31. Looking at the previews for next week, Carlton’s hypocrisy shines through again. A mention of leaking breast milk or Joyce’s husband walking around nude perturbs her…but then she feels the need to share that has husband has had a ball gag in his mouth?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh lord…lemme got watch!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Ok not only the ball gag thing but I think she is getting it on with the nanny…she is one strange chick that Carlton. She was so over the top with her reaction to Joyce and her husbands giant penis yet she is totally fine with a kink room, ball gag and the nanny getting in on the act…that witch…I’m done with her!! (Brandi is going to hate the nanny after she sees the clip…)

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

She is an AttentionHo!

Carlton is creepy, judgmental (although, God forbid someone should pass judgment on her), and just plain ol’ nasty. She brings nothing to this show. There’s nothing about her I want to learn or do I wish to see her home life. She has a nasty mouth and thinks it’s cute. I so hope she’s a one year wonder. Find someone else Bravo – this is all Beverly Hills has to offer?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Amen!!! She is so judgmental but only to some. I want to know what her deal is with Kyle-she didn’t just decide to not like her-it seems like she has a real hatred for her and she doesn’t even know her-I would love to know where the hate comes from. Can it be possible that she hates her b/c she asked if she was catholic? Or the witchcraft nonsense? Seriously not enough reason to hate someone if you ask me. There must be something more and I’m dying to know what it is!!

• iceNfire says:

Up until last night I thought Lisa, Yo, and/or Brandi clued her in but last night when she became instant buddies with Kim after learning that she was in Witch Mountain I don’t think she had a clue about them.
              It was weird how the child star impressed her so much with that little statement

I completely agree Ashy. Why does she hate Kyle? At first I thought she disliked all the other brunettes but she’s ok with her fellow country-lady lisa right ?

Reply™

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I think she is okay with Lisa but they are not BFF-I think she is too tough for Lisa-she is mean as a snake and I don’t like her!!! Judgy and mean!!
                Reply™

Big wild fire in Big Sur. 15 homes went down. 😦

33. So I watched WWHL last night and I did enjoy Joyce being straight forward and not tip toeing around what she thought of Brandi, it was entertaining. Here’s the thing about Joyce. I think the way she has been treated it appalling….with that said….I saw Joyce last night and I saw what the “annoying” factor that has been talked about. She is a HGG…..Hyper Giggly Girl…and she flips her hair…..I don’t hold the hair flipping against her. I have long hair and it’s what ya do…it is part of having long hair. The giggling and hyper~ness and the trying too hard, is what turned me off. I can see that she is annoying. I still don’t believe that it gives the right to be mean to her…..but I don’t think I would want to spend a lot of time with her. Girls/women like that can be draining….her edit has shown very little of her so….who knows…this is all IPPHO™®© (Princess Pindy reserves the right to be completely wrong about everything.)

34. iceNfire says:

Is there anything on tv tonight? The only show I have scheduled is WWHL

Testing

36. chismosa™ says:

DJ- 🆘🆘🆘🆘I hope everything went well today ?? Just got to the blog. I almost died on the road today – so icy! And apparently we have a special needs/ autistic child missing nearby. Mayhem.

DJ hope all is well with you 💟💟💟

FYI…Not saying it’s a good idea to touch them.

lillybee…Finally we see Yu-Na Kims programs. Here’s her short.

39. From KJo’s facebook

“Kristen Johnston
    Hey guys, I’ve put this off as long as possible, but it’s time for me to be upfront with you about something that’s been going on with me.

Short(ish) version: I’ve been really, really sick since early Sept. Full body muscle weakness to the extent that just walking difficult, stairs impossible and I even need a neck brace to hold my head up.

Lying down I’m fine, which is great for writing or killing time on social media (thank you all!!), but it’s kind of disasterous when you’re in a sitcom that requires tons of physical comedy.

Through the fall, I shot as much of The Exes as I possibly could, but eventually I did have to (BEGRUDGINGLY) miss two episodes.

Thank GOD for Leah Remini!! Her first episode airs Jan 1st, and it’s truly hilarious, I’ve seen it. Seriously, you guys will laugh your asses off at her as Stuart’s sister.
    I promise, you won’t even miss me! (Well, maybe a teeny tiny bit?)

Here’s how much I love you. Before you even had a chance to wonder “Hey! Where’d that big mouthy blonde gal go?” I thought I’d tell you…..This lucky lady spent 2 fun-filled weeks in November partying at The Mayo Clinic.

Come on…Who’s jealous?

This is how, after 4 months & 17 Drs (no lie) I’ve FINALLY been diagnosed with a rare auto-immune disorder.

Meaning my immune system has decided to go rogue & attack my muscles.
    The good news: I’m finally on the right treatment, feeling better & back at work!

I didn’t mention it because I didn’t want people overreacting (on twitter & FB?? NOO!!)…
    I know many of you have experienced similar issues or know people who have, but please try to refrain from diagnosing me. (I do it too!!)

The best way you could help me is not to ask me how I am or tell me about the radish diet cure all or the like. “My cousin ate only radishes for 6 months & it really worked!” isn’t really most helpful to me right now.

Oh, and watch this Wednesday’s episode! It’s our Very Special Christmas episode, and I AM in this one. It’s so funny & moving…trust me, you do NOT want to miss it!!! (Oh whatever, I’m allowed a little shameless plug once in a while.)

I gotta say, TV Land and everyone at ‘the exes’ have been just amazing, all of them…so patient, understanding, loving & supportive.
    It’s true that when you’re sick, you find out who your real friends are, and these people, along with so many others, like…..Oh Crap. This is starting to sound like a dreadful acceptance speech, so I’ll just say you know who you are. Thank you & I love you.

See you tomorrow night at 1030!”

“The people at the table”. I think she means Yolanda and Brandi. She will not name them because she’s in a better place with them now and because that way. Lisa gets dumped in there as well by default. Even though, Lis didn’t do anything to her that night.

@KyleRichards18: @sassylassee @PutYourHairUp tears were from stress, exhaustion and dealing with the people at the table .

Original Message:

chismosa…GG is really funny tonight. She is trying to be human so I give her
    credit for that. Not sure I would have her over for Sunday dinner though. lol

Mmkay, you guys were waxing nostalgic for early BH. I found this – it’s the dinner party from hell. It’s hilarious, but it’s long.

43. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

• That’s the new NY housewife, isn’t it?

One more reason to dislike this self absorbed, entitled, unhappy soul that Kim Richards is. You can pray all you want when cameras are rolling. It was a premeditated PR aimed at cleaning up her image. Go be a guest on Brandi’s show. Karma Kim that’s all I gotta say.
      Is Brandi running out of HWs? I wonder if Yofo is next?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-I’m sure Yolanda will be on-and if it weren’t for their bump in the road-Lisa would have been the first guest!

There is no question in my mind Brandi blindsided Lisa. Brandi is a great manipulator. I am glad she sees Brandi fir what she truly is now. However, Kyle and Kim chose to be her friend and continue to associate and help her. Even after knowing Brandi’s past and present history. That tells me more about Kim’s and Kyle’s character than anything else.
          I am not buying the keep your enemies closer. What’s right is right and what’s wrong is wrong. Stand up be a woman of conviction and make a statement for what is right.
          #kimandkylearecowards

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Brandi is a moron who wants fame-she is no master manipulator. She never could have pulled off the fake law suit last year without the help of Lisa. Something shady went down while filming and it involves Lisa and Brandi. Kyle being “friendly” with Brandi now tells me nothing-Lisa being on the outs with just about the whole cast tells me a lot.
            Standing up for what is right would have been great last season-Lisa could have stood up and said that Brandi was lying about the law suit-that would have been right. She didn’t do that-she helped perpetrate that fraud all season long b/c it helped to get rid of a pesky cast mate. That was wrong. Lisa seeing Brandi for who she really is seems kind of a day late and a dollar short-what’s done is done.

You and I disagree on the law suit as we have discussed on many occassions. I think Brandi did get a copy of the letter sent to Genevieve Certified directly to her house because Brandi’s name was on the letter. Paul on TH said “Brandi was warned”. So, in the beginning Brandi was using the word Lawsuit. She changed her tune in later episodes and Bravo wonderful edit using the word lawsuit play a part on it because it was the storyline. I’ve always stated Brandi freaked at first and thought she was being sue. She’s uneducated not hard to notice.
              Lisa being in the outs with her castmates reminds me of Teresa from RHONJ. The cast is always jelous of the most popular girl on the cast. Is that simple.
              Adrienne can tell her side of the story about the lawsuit. She is not because they settle. The fact that we got stuck with the Bravo edited version tells me there was more to it. Bernie would have mention something and he didn’t. Why? I think the truth is in the middle. I think the letter the lawyer of Adrienne and Paul sent used legal terminology close to threaten legal action without going that far.
              Why is it too late to see Brandi for who she is? Better late than never. It took her years to see through Cedric.
              Kyle being friendly with Brandi tells me she’s either a user or a coward. It cannot mean “nothing”.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

We can disagree on the law suit thing forever but the fact remains there was no lawsuit-Lisa used the word lawsuit over and over and I think she knew what she was doing. Lisa is smart and savvy-she would know what the letter implied-but I don’t think she even saw the letter-b/c Brandi never had the letter. She had no legal issues pending-she just lied and said she did. I don’t care how dumb someone is-you know when you are being sued. Lisa helped Brandi push that lie all season long-Bravo editing or not-we saw Lisa talk about it so much and defend Brandi against big bad Maloof-knowing that it was all a lie-that is manipulation and not standing up for what is right. As far as Kyle and Brandi go-you can say whatever you want about their friendship but I don’t see them ever being as close as Brandi and Lisa were. Lisa “used” Brandi for an entire season and everyone loved their friendship…..

Brandi was warned (Paul’s words) How? Smoke signals?

Because Brandi was the only to defend Lisa at reunion S2, Lisa felt loyal to her. Nothing more and nothing less. Little did she know Brandi was using her.

Kyle tweeted she considered Brandi a friend.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Loyalty does not equal lying-Lisa helped Brandi lie-she didn’t stand up for what was right so she shouldn’t expect others to. Brandi and Lisa talked law suit for a whole season VV-all the while knowing it was a lie. Manipulation and strategy -Lisa found time for both.
                    Paul said Brandi was warned-not sued and Paul said that after the divorce was announced and his wife was being a bitch-who knows what he meant by “warned”-he never said she was warned in a letter-Brandi said at the reunion that Geneva got a letter-that’s what I’m going with.
                    Brandi didn’t defend Lisa at the reunion-Brandi created the great divide-Lisa made a choice to believe everything Brandi said about the “secret meeting” which seems to have all been in Brandi’s mind-Lisa believing her tells me a lot about Lisa.
                    Kyle tweeted she considers Brandi a friend-so what? I would do the same-better to call Brandi a friend then a lying drunk pain in the ass who will turn on anyone who says one negative thing about her. I know you don’t like Kyle but what is the big deal about her saying that? She isn’t being disloyal to Lisa by saying it-Lisa doesn’t consider Kyle her friend-so what would she care? She already told us that she thinks Kyle is a user so why would Kyle worry about Lisa?

Oh no, there was a planned attack on a Lisa at S2 reunion. None of the HW are foolish enough to admit it. I don’t blame them because they would look evil.

Paul made that comment in TH. How was Brandi warned? Smoke signals? How?

Any good attorney should CC a person that is being named in a legal document. I believe that’s how Brandi was warned.

• austin1963 says:

Brandi is no different than she’s ever been, really. Many of us saw through her from day one and knew she was trash. Yet when some people are friends with her, they’re being kind and helpful. But when others are friends with her, there’s something wrong with their character. Okay. . .

Austin, Many, me included felt bad for her for the way Kyle treated her at her Fundraising. I also felt bad for the way both Kyle and Kim treated her at game night. Taylor, also had issues with her. It isn’t that she’s a friend of a particular HW. It is her twitter rants, drunk behavior and plain disloyalty that turn me off.

Kit get your pen ready. 🙄
      :SALIVATING:

😋😋😋✏️✏️✏️📒📒

Happy Holidays From Lisa Vanderpump & SUR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bj_FlIsC_w&sns=tw via @youtube

45. I have the voice on and not really paying attention and i thought “that sounds like Celine” and IT IS!!!

46. djprincessc says:

Hiiiiiii everyone!!! Thank you so much to all that have asked/wished me well for today!! You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

My ultrasound was well….interesting?? lol. I’ve never had one and thought nothing of it really, so this would be a question for Nancy, but are U/S supposed to hurt??? It hurt A LOT. Not in one spot but, everywhere. Is that normal?? My eyes were about to start tearing, I asked for a few seconds for a moment. Am I just sensitive??

Anyway long short, the technician?? (the lady who did the ultrasound) went over and over the right side of my abdomen area, when the pain is in my left. WTF? She said that where I’m hurting is where the stomach area is, and there is no point in really looking there bc an ultrasound doesn’t pick up the stomach. So out of the 15 minutes of my ultrasound, 13 where spent on the right, when the pain is on my left. GREAT. Called the manager when I got home, since I left so confused and basically she was no help (I won’t bore or torture you all with the details) and said it was my doctor I need to talk to about it. SO I DID. My doctor was able to tell enough from what she got on the left and said that she can rule out anything related to my organs. All my organs are excellent 🙂 so she still thinks it could be a lipoma (fatty tumor) but to be sure I need an MRI. GREAT. lol.

I asked her if it could be that my stomach is inflamed since I have suffered from chronic nausea on and off for prob about 2 years. She said possibly and wants me to try an over the counter antacid, give it 2 weeks and see if anything changes. Thats pretty much it. I’m happy its not an organ, but I’m still concerned. Btw, my mom has a lot of health problems so me starting with issues young is not really too surprising to me in case anyone is scratching their heads about the almost 30 yr old falling apart. I ❤ you all 🙂

47. djprincessc says:

Chismosa, why did you almost die? where you serious or playing?? Don’t play with my emotions!! 😦

48. LaineyLainey says:

Watching WWHL it’s really not what I was expecting.

49. This just in…supposedly the winner or winner of the 636 jack pot are from San Jose Ca…meaning it wasn’t me who one. The shock of it all is still setting in….carry on.

50. chismosa™ says:

DJ- so glad it went – ok? I’m happy you got a good bill of health on your “organs” –
    I take prevacid BTW, another PPI (proton pump inhibitor)

But I think Princess may know more on this.

Our roads were super icy out today and with the ginormous taxes these towns pay I don’t COMPREHEND why or how they were not cleaned properly. I had to get my doggies food.
    Ok try to catch you tomorrow ! Feel better ! Hugs xxoo

Don’t want to play with your emotions but I’ll play with emoticons 🙊🙀😷😷😷💊💊💉🍼🍼🍼

51. chismosa™ says:

Not sure if anyone caught this- I did by accident – Nene on GMA saying “she misses the old cast” from her show.
    She had on some fur for days ….

Who gonna check her BOO!????

Who didn’t see this coming. Maybe you have to be delusional to be on TV.