Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

I just watched NeNe on her E! Interview with Juliana Rancic.  NeNe is so dang likable when she’s in a good mood.  It was fun to see shots of the show from all the seasons.  Brentt is so grown up.  I think the best part for me was her grandbaby.  When the little girl wiggled out of NeNe’s arms, she ended up on Brentt’s lap.  He’s just 14 and such a cutie with his niece on his lap.  Some people just have the IT factor and NeNe is one of them.

So when we left off with Atlanta last week, the ladies had just gotten into the bus and were about to head to Savannah.  All of the ladies, with the exception of Kenya, were varying degrees of late.  Kandi and Phaedra were three or more hours late.  I know they are always late, but this strikes me as something that took place just to get under NeNe’s skin.

She is sitting on the bus after taking a moment to calm down.  It seems as though she’s determined not to lose it on camera this season.  Kandi, on the other hand, has jumped out of her seat and is screaming at Kenya.  While Kenya is obnoxious, Kandi was THREE HOURS LATE and should just sit down and put up with the lecture.  Let’s see where this adventure takes up.  I sure hope it’s not a repeat of the tour bus from H E double hockey sticks.

Let’s Chat!

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

219 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

Hey everyone. Are you ready for the “Bus Trip From Bell” or “Scary Bus Trip”?

I feel sorry for that bus driver. Could you imagine the headache?

Did she really just say that?

4. LaineyLainey says:

Porsha’s…crying…because everyone understands the extra lady, but they didn’t understand her for the same stuff? She’s prob just emotionally overwhelmed at the time of filming, because I was surprised to see her react that way.

Housewives years ago:
    fun
    great cloths
    pretty homes
    vacations
    laughs
    charities
    parties

Housewives today:
    fighting
    lies
    yelling
    covering their asses
    drunks

Do we know for sure that Bravo pays for these trips?

The party hearse was so unexpectedly funny. I NEED a screen save of that to.send to someone!!! How to.do that? Hmmm.

8. NJBev says:

Kandi is losing her sweetness for sure this season.
    Submissive to Mommy. Completely oblivious to others-
    Maybe the crap with Kim (Tardy for Party) did her in-

I wish I was there.

Kandi “them ho’s is getting on my nerves.” Hehe
    Bravo typed it as hoes on the screen..

11. lulu says:

Out of all the brands I like ATL’s trips.

OMG!!! LOL

13. lulu says:

OMG *face palm* really Porsha!?!?!?!?

How did she graduate high school?

Oh here we go, the underground railroad is not a real train..Porsha…wow just wow.

Sometimes I think Nene just likes hearing her own voice.

The new girl is giving me the creeps.

Ugh. Andy. You’re gonna scare off Mariah if you do another stupid ass promo like that one! 🙄

19. NJBev says:

She’s stupid that “Mynoque”
    why would she even bring it up??
    “I heard it was like, a 2 week thing”

20. lulu says:

How can you not like Kenya!!! Roflmao!! Rub down!!

21. lulu says:

Hit it quit it hit it quit it hit it quit it

Oh lord, no one wants to be Monique….right Cynthia, no one wants to be so stupid to bring this sh*t on themselves!

Why do we watch these shows?

24. NJBev says:

For someone who is so stupid, Porsha really has
    the ability to throw some “shade” like a pro!

So does EVERY woman on this trip end up with hurt feelings and crying?!!!

I will echo something NMD said that she likes these women for their ability to move past these things….compared to other franchises. But I guess that may not be next week though!

26. kit9 says:

What do you think they are screaming about it in the preview?

27. LaineyLainey says:

Ghosts!

I’m sorry I’m late to Porsha’s comment but I had to rewind. I’m pretty sure kids in elementary school know there was no train on the underground railroad. And I agree w/Cynthia. Porsha’s GF not only rolled over in his grave, he shook the grave yard.

29. NJBev says:

well, totally off topic, but “Buddy, the cake man” opened a Carlos’ Bakery
    in Red Bank recently, and on Friday I bought 5 Lobster tails. It was the most
    delicious thing I have ever eaten in my life……………
    I gave my girlfriend one, went home and gave Jeff one. Then I ate the other 2.
    The next morning I found whipped cream all over the balcony off my bedroom.
    😉

Some take my temperature, I’m watching “I am Britney Jean”

I forgot that was on. I just turned to it.

Powell, did you see the movie that was on VH1 about TLC?

I enjoyed it. It was good in terms of the women that played them and the remaking of concerts and videos had me by the end almost believing it was them. I didn’t realize they were practically robbed blind of their income in the early days.

Yes I watched it when it Premiered. It was good. I missed Pebbles when she was on Wendy Williams. WW said she gave crazy answers & didn’t make sense. I think Wendy said she was suing them.

It was soooooo lame Powell. She never gave concrete answers. So stupid. Her daughter was in the audience and said something nasty if I remember …..

You can tell when someone gives a bad interview. The interviewer struggles to pull info out.

I heard she might sue for how she was depicted in the movie…..but I don’t believe she did. It was all talk. I’ll bet the movie was closer to the truth, than not, is why.

• lulu says:

I couldn’t stomach it after 5 minutes

I watched for about 15 minutes. I think it’s interesting. I just couldn’t get into it. The tour part was interesting. I can imagine that’s a hard job getting a tour together.

I watched most of it. Watching a show of that magnitude (her Vegas show has 24 songs) built from the ground up was very interesting. Least surprising was her admitting to being a perfectionist and very anxious at times. Most surprising was how down to earth she is off the stage. Well, I didn’t see it all, I was in or out, there may have some more revealing stuff (as advertised, ha.)

Ooh. Next week the transvestite who had a role in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil will be on.

32. chismosa™ says:

Can someone tell me what NMD means in the blog above by bus trip from hell of another show? WHICH bus trip??? I feel like there are 20 of them ! 👆👇👉👈

Some good movies have been on today. I watched some of “Christmas in Connecticut”-Barbara Stanwyck, “On Voyager”-Bette Davis, I had to watch it even though I’ve seen it dozens of times and “A Shop Around the Corner”-Jimmy Stewart, I didn’t watch any of that. These should have come on yesterday. 🙂

The demented reptile blogger says B is the main reason we come back each week and watch RHOBH. More and more we are hearing this BIG LIE!

Note: NMD, I know you don’t like we give the reptile blogger publicity. I think the show is being hijacked by a drunk, classless, not wealthy person. It’s Beverly Hills for crying out loud. She does not represent what the franchise should be about.

Oh my gosh, Andy Cohen has a cameo in “I am Britney Spears” ..
    He inter iews her and Will.i.am

36. NJBev says:

Nene got a Birkin? For something that is so expensive and
    rare it sure does pop up a lot!

She has like 5. Theyre now very ubiquitous on all the housewives from the low rent ones to the high END ones.
      Lost it’s cache IMO. (Powell I know agrees with me)

• NJBev says:

really, Chi? she has. like, 5??
        -I would agree with you as well, lost it’s
        glamorous image-
        plus, it doesn’t look comfortable to carry.

I think it’s ugly.

Yes not 5 – LIKE 5 ! LOL!

I personally love a huge bag especially with no zippers or buttons on the top – to just be able to throw things in and out – but yes that looks like the leather would be heavy even empty.

Yolanda expresses her love for Hermes with her belt buckles.

You know it Chismosa. If I had won the $600 mill last week Birkin wouldn’t have been on my radar. I could buy at least 5 bags for 1 Birkin, if you go w/the least expensive $15,000.

You’ve got to have a connection somehow.

37. cusi77 says:

Don’t you feel that tonight’s Atlanta was a bunch of nothing? I need to read the Blog tomorrow to understand what happened today!!! The voices didn’t match the mouth…

• NJBev says:

just watching Porsha talk about a “train”
      makes the entire episode.
      No matter what she ever does from now on,
      she will never escape the shame she brought
      to her family for being so publicly ignorant.
      I can only assume that because her father
      died when she was so young ///////////////////
      scratch that- no excuses. just stupidity.

• cusi77 says:

That is TRUE! Geeeezzzzz! Shameful!

I haven’t watched yet but due to what her family is famous for IMHO this is a TRAVESTY — disgusting.
        Not cute

Yes. That should hat been the title of the epi. Did anyone watch “Jessica and Nick in Love” or whatever it was called? Porsha’s remark about something she should have known #1 because it’s history #2because of who her GF is. But when Jessica Simpson made the remark about Chicken if the Sea tuna thinking it was chicken, it was like is she serious? It’s not the same thing one is serious the other is not but they were things they both should have known.

• NJBev says:

pretty good analogy.
          Only difference is of course is
          the family heritage. If Porsha
          weren’t related to a great civil
          rights leader, her comments would
          have been seen as cute dumb, as
          Jessica’s were.

38. NJBev says:

So they (the State of NJ) started the beach replenishment
    program. This weekend they did the beach in front of my house.
    I watched all weekend(so much for finishing the x-mas gifts)
    Soooo freaking fascinating. My daughter is going to help me post
    a small video clip I took – unless someone can teach me how
    over the blog-I have it all on my iphone-

They lay the pipes beforehand-
    This huge barge siphons the sand off
    of a sandbar near Sandy Hook/Sea Bright.
    The barge brings the sand back to the pipe to reconnect,
    mix the sand with sea water and flush out the sand onto
    the shore line. They “strain” it thru a huge metal cage
    that catches any debris(quite a bit of spent ammo from
    WW2) The amount of work that is involved is incredible-
    I CANNOT imagine what it costs/ they work 24/7 right
    thru Christmas and New Years- The crew is from all over
    the world. I could not stop watching- it was unbelievable-
    just watching the beach “grow” in front of your eyes.
    I got yelled at a lot. oh man…….. i got read!!!!!!!!!

• That’s one of the most interesting things I’ve read all day.

Bev you should send it to the local news — they’d air it and give you credit.

They did that on our beach years ago-it is really neat to watch. We managed to keep our beach pretty in tact after Sandy-the argument now is over dunes! Build them-don’t build them….

• NJBev says:

yes, they did the last one in 1998!
        our beach held fairly well thru the years, exit.
        The difference is that we immediately worked
        with the state and gave up the easement rights.
        I actually built my own dune several years ago.
        She saved the 3 blocks behind my house from
        flooding. (then I was a hero- when I built it I was the
        anti-Christ for blocking some views)
        You will build the dunes, make no mistake.
        the state is not playing games- eminent domain.
        I have neighbors who have had their property
        for many generations and fought tooth and nail-
        doesn’t matter any more-

The state is building one huge massive dune
        right up the coastline.

In the mid 90s they built a dune where I sit on the beach as a test almost…to compare dunes vs no dunes. The southern NJ beaches are a little different (depending) then up north. Basically-all the sand you lose comes to us!

They never finished dunes in the rest of the town-because the bulkheads withstood everything we got. Until sandy. My town is pretty good-just a few “I spent 3 million for the view and I’m not giving it up” types….but the town next to me-holy hell they are battling! We got lucky. Had that storm not shifted, we would have been LBI and points north. And we got it bad-just not as bad. People don’t get it!

• NJBev says:

oh Exit I have the funniest story for you-
            I was talking to the head engineer at this site
            and I said that everyone knows that all the sand from
            our beaches end up going south, common knowledge.
            He looks at me and says “Well, that’s not true at all”
            The sand travels north. With the Gulfstream. The sand in south
            Jersey is fine, powdery sand, like in the Carolinas-
            Our sand is different. Like regular sugar granules.
            Anyway, my point is, that I always believed the sand traveled
            south and they said it does not, contrary to popular belief
            (I always believed that) I will have to google it.
            just not now, I’m going to bed.
            G’nite all!!!

39. chismosa™ says:

DJ hope you’re feeling better today ….. Hope the Prilosec is working a bit

Greg Bennett from NJ is the bartender on WWHL w/Mariah Carey.

T-Rex…thinking about you. Miss you around here.

42. djprincessc says:

HUGE HUGE HUGE Mariah fan. I am dying now.

43. justanothermary says:

Ok, so I can’t sleep and no one is here, bummer.

44. justanothermary says:

I have a hugely serious question to ask. Last year for Christmas justanothervirgil bought me ice fishing equipment for Christmas. I do not ice fish nor do I have any desire to do anything that involves ice unless it’s in a glass with something yummie poured over it. So, is it wrong that I bought him a really cute blouse for Christmas this year?

45. Amalfi says:

How does Porsha actually survive on a daily basis with her 48 IQ? Holy crap.

IMHO that is one of the worst things to come out of any HWs show, EVER. Counting table flips and crazy islands. So so shameful.

Watching Mariah. Love her!
    And it’s Monday!

DEB! thank you SOOOOOO much for this. I adore adore adore and am obsessed with English bulldogs but as my
      Vet screamed at me to NEVER EVER GET one ! – who knows.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE them! Thanks for this. Best cure for the Munnndays.

MORNIN’! 6 a.m. found me and my hubs at Walmart grocery shopping. All decorating, gift buying and wrapping finished. Baking day today, so I’ll be in and out.