Tamra Judge and Ex in a Bitter Battle – She Takes the High Road

Tamra Judge and Ex in a Bitter Battle – She Takes the High Road by NMD

Simon Barney has taken to twitter to humiliate his ex-wife Tamra Judge.  It all started when Tamra went to court.  She asked for a decision on whether or not she could allow the children to film with her while they were in her custody, even if Simon objected.  Tamra’s not the only housewife facing this situation.  The ex’s of both Dina Manzo and Brandi Glanville refused to give permission for their children to appear on-camera, and Lisa Wu Hartwell filmed two seasons of Atlanta with barely a mention of her two children with ex Keith Swift.

According to RadarOnline, Simon Barney feels like his children have faced enough ridicule and humiliation from Tamra’s antics on the show, including her raunchy bachelorette party.  He told the court that the older two children faced ridicule at their school.

At a hearing on Friday morning, a judge refused to issue a ruling, saying they needed more time.  Instead, the judge ordered “a custody evaluator and investigation,’ before making a determination.

Meanwhile, Simon took to twitter to announce that Tamra had forgotten to pick up their youngest daughter from school.

tamra

Yup – he tweeted her publicly because that’s the best way to resolve private family issues. It didn’t work.  Tamra has him blocked so she didn’t even see the tweet until other people brought it to her attention.  Her response – she wished him much happiness and hopes he get over his anger towards her.  And yes – she did forget to pick up Sophia and felt awful about it.  (Read tweets from the bottom up for chronological order.)

tamra4

Meanwhile Tamra and Eddie threw their holiday party.  I hope Simon can control his anger and have a happy holiday.  It sure doesn’t seem to me that Tamra has changed at all since she was married to him (in terms of raunchiness).  What does he really expect from her?

tamraandeddie

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

278 Responses to Tamra Judge and Ex in a Bitter Battle – She Takes the High Road

Good morning everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It’s been 69-70 degrees since Friday but its now pooring down rain. Everyone finished shopping? 🙂
    Have a great Sunday.

Was waiting for your weather report – awaiting the rain here as well!!

I can’t believe the numbers we’ll hit today. But by Xmas I like it to be cold. That’s just me 🎄🎄🎄🎄

Happy Sunday !

Re: the tweets and Tamara- if someone is blocked you don’t know they tweeted you but how does a 3rd party/person know that one person (Tamara) blocked another (her ex) — is who blocks who visible to others ?

Muchos nachos 😳

Hi Powellypooh! We are celebrating Christmas early with our son today, since I will not be here for christmas eve night or Christmas. Making his favorite chicken enchiladas, beans, rice, he likes it with corn bread and salad. Tex mex with a southern twist.

Tex, I saw your Bon voyage message. THANK YOU!

2. Amalfi says:

Simon is a slimey bitter ex who is into public shaming, but really Tamra. Pick up your kid. Or at least answer the phone when it’s your kid’s school calling.

3. jezzibel says:

why is Brandy referred to as a “blonde bombshell”…she’s not a natural blonde, you can see her dark roots from orbit

4. Lisa on Access Hollywood talking about the FatKyle tweet (oopsie)

5. jezzibel says:

I find myself feeling sympathetic towards Simon, I understand why he wants to keep their kids off the show….and I hope that this is not Tamara’s story line. He could have gone the route of going to his lawyers when she failed to show up to pick up their daughter from her school, and used it as a example of how she is a bad parent and she should have less custody, but he didn’t. While twitter is probably not the best means to reach out to your ex, especially if you had a hostile breakup, I don’t read anything cruel or mean about his tweet to her, her response of doing the martyr dance about it is a little off putting.

• iceNfire says:

I agree and there is no acceptable reason for forgetting your children … well death, hospitalization and/or jail but that’s it

• windycitywondering2 says:

Simon publically shaming his ex wife could just be his way of gathering information so he can go to court and go for full custody at some later date. IMHO, this type of behavior on his part does not make him look like “father of the year” material.

• jezzibel says:

I’m not saying he’s father of the year, but if she is not answering the school when they call, his lawyers, her lawyers, his calls..him going public on twitter might have been the (stupid) way to get an immediate response from her. It seemed like he might have been also covering his @$$ by using a public medium to say hey I got our kid and the school knows about it, so she can’t and doesn’t turn around and accuse him of kidnapping, because she forgot to get their daughter and he went and got her.

6. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

chismosa-Ramona makes me itchy b/c I’m always nervous that she is going to say the wrong thing-she is forever putting her foot in her mouth-I love her but my nerves can’t handle her sometimes!! In my world-itchy=nervous!
    Tartsy-HAPPY VACATION!! Don’t feel deflated-we all are rushing around getting ready and Im sure we all feel the same-every year I panic that I won’t get it all done-but I always manage. I love baking and I LOVE getting all the gifts ready but I could do without all the cleaning I have to do!! Today I have Annabelle to help me-she doesn’t know it yet but she will be finding a list of chores when she finally wakes up!!

Thanks, Jill. I’m laughing at ‘she doesn’t know it yet’!

I have to run, y’all be good and don’t let Eddie Judge hurt your eyes as much as he did mine, lol. Sorry, he still gives me the creeps and looks to have borrowed Joey’s shoe polish for his face!

Got it Ashy.

Lol at Annabelle which I feel I never tell you I always thought was such a pretty name. Poor thing mama needs help!!!

Ps I have to tell my friends about the Irish flu — all of them are Irish. We’ll have a great giggle over it.

7. This is old -back when the four from NY were fired. Trip down memory lane ….

My iPad want let me watch! Boooo

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Lainey-click on the header “”Fired “Housewives” Stars Break Silence” and it will open a new tab for YouTube

Is this when RAMONA first showed off her Cameron Diaz hair !? And JZ had the muumuu on ?

Good times. 🙂

Wow! Thks NMD. Seeing it all takes you back. The Kelly & B scene “I’m up here, you’re down there” is unforgettable. Too bad JZ didn’t really believe what she said cuz she’s still hoping & praying that she can come back to a franchise that has up cycles and down cycles as she put it.

8. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

These “celebs” living their life on twitter! So dumb! Simon has to know that he is blocked by Tamra but he knew if he tweeted her that someone would pick up the tweet and tell Tamra about it-and I’m sure he knew the sh*t storm would follow. Remember Brandi tweeted Eddie that she was trying to call her kids for hours? She knew Eddie doesn’t really ever tweet but she knew her “fans” and Leann “haters/lovers” would pick up the tweet-along with every media outlet known to man. These people think they are so slick with their dumb tweeting-keep it off social media and handle your business privately when the kids are involved-they all look like a bunch of morons!!!

9. Last one – Jill and some other woman on Bloomberg talking about the show – Jill says that the show absolutely destroyed one couple – can’t get jobs now – but she didn’t name names.

She wanted to hurt that couple and make them unemployable… remember when she squawked: “spread eagle! At his place of work!!!!” Or some such nonsense….that was not for the viewers, that was for Simeon’s employers.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Jill and some other woman-hahahaha-Cindy “completely bare” Barshop. Cindy fully admitted to asking to be on the show to get name recognition for her company. It may have worked but what a stupid idea-only b/c that side of you shines through. If you are only there to promote your company-we the viewers-see right throughout the crap and tune out. No one really cared about Cindy b/c Cindy didn’t care about US!! It showed and she looked like a dingbat instead of a business woman. Her agenda was smart but her execution sucked…

As I recall from some tabloid stories at that time, Cindy used her Bravolebrity as security for business loans to expand her business. And when she got fired from Bravo her lenders were less than pleased and she had some troubles. I really feel sorry for her twin girls and hope they turn out okay. Other than birthing them (unless she hired that out also) she pretty much hired people to raise them.

And yes, being a husband of a HW is a really bad choice as a career builder if you’re an employee. Fast track to the unemployment line. If I cared enough I’d research it out.

And of course, JZ’s official line is “I was a great success then and I’m a greater success now. Come by my husband’s fabric store and you can buy copies of my book and successful spanx line that no-one will carry.”

Wow, I didn’t know Jill had Zarin fabrics as a business for 90 years. …. …..

• iceNfire says:

LoL I caught that too! No mention of Bobby at all … and then she says she would have paid to be on the show, she would like to do it again. Weeks later she claimed Bobby made her quit. Which is it Jillzy?

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

If Brandi rode in the Limo with Yolanda to Palm Spring and Brandi had the magazines with her, Is it safe to say that Yolanda knew and possible read them on the drive to Palm Springs?
    Lisa rode with Carlton. SpaceCadetKim, Kyle and Joyce rode together.

It is possible.

But I don’t get why the cameras don’t want to show footage of them rummaging through the magazine ?? Why not ? It would add to the drama at the reunion at least. Scratching my head on that one. 💆

Because part of the story line by Producers with willing participants (KKBY) is Lisa is a Chess player, Strategizing, and bad friend. Much like when Joey and Melissa on RHONJ kept asking all season long Who’s behind the rumors and trying to pin Teresa at fault. It was all Producers manufactured with willing cast participation.

Simon had to have known what he was getting when he married Tamra. I’m always amazed when people think their significant others are suddenly going to change into someone else once they take their marriage vows. He married her because she was a hottie and she married him for his money. He got tired of her trashy ways and she wanted out when he started having money problems. They both need to keep their personal problems, especially concerning their kids, out of the social media. I think Simon’s main objective was to let us, the viewers, know that Tammy Sue forgot to pick her daughter up from school. Otherwise, we would never have known it. However, I wouldn’t say Tammy Sue is taking the high road by going to court to try to get her kids on the show. She should respect her kids’ dad’s wishes unless they are unreasonable and, in my opinion, I don’t think they are. After seeing some of the results of having kids grow up on reality tv, I wouldn’t want my kids on a reality tv show under any circumstances.

Warning…don’t have anything in your mouth when you watch this.

NMD…Good luck today. We play tomorrow night.

15. lulu says:

I think Brandi is next to be fired. IMO porsha was *allegidly* fired for defamation of character of Kordell and gay bashing. I wonder if behind the scenes he lawyered up and sued Bravo. That would explain why she was fired. If Brandi thinks her racist comments will go away they won’t. She sealed her fate with Bravo.

All seasons when Tamra was still married to Simon. Their relationship always looked strained. Its no surprise that this would play out ugly. Hope Simon is employed at a place that has blinders on. Things like this will get you fired. Imagine a racy photo on facebook, or negative comments can either get you fired or cause you to lose a potential job. IMO both should zip it.

16. I don’t see Tamra’s behavior as taking the high road . She basically called him a very, very angry man and a miserable shit.

Taking a break, think I’ll share some feel good or fun tweets with the blog.

21. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great Blog.

I feel as if Simon reached out to Tamra via Twitter as an attempt to locate her. She was ignoring the calls from the school and his calls / texts as well. Funny how she was quick to respond via Twitter. Who knew huh? Simon did. It was a twofold attempt to get her to pay attention to her responsibilities and respect his call or the school calls when it comes in. Even if she wasn’t the custodial parent, in her mind, that week, she should have picked up that phone as it could have been and was an emergency situation. Her child wasn’t picked up. Simon picked up even though it wasn’t his weekend why couldn’t she? Finally, he’s pointing out how she’s trying her darnest to get her kids on the show yet she can’t remember the schedule to pick them up? Girl get the trash out your head and get your priorities straight.

Great comment. He and the school tried other means to communicate with her…what do you bet she picks up the phone next time?

She tweeted about food all the time while pregnant, and she’s not letting. That’s some kinda metabolism she must have!

OoOooo I’m skeered

28. Kelly_Has_Big_Shoulders says:

If that would have been Brandi who had forgotten to pick up her child at school. I can only imagine…

Or what if it was Kandi, just imagine that. Or how about Nene, just imagine that.

I agree with you. Brandi would have gotten slammed big time for it. Why? Because that would have been one more stupid and irresponsible thing on top of a lot of other stupid and irresponsible things she has either done or said of late. Brandi deserves pretty much all the criticism she’s getting based on her own words, actions and behavior. She’s her own worst enemy.

• Can you imagine if LeAnn did it? She tweeted something about the weather, and people started tweeting her telling her how awful the boys are going to feel not spending Christmas with their mom this year. I no LeAnn supporter – but the hatred between the fans of the two ladies is unreal.

It’s unbelievable looking at the back and forth between the two supporting sides. You would think that these people know Brandi and Leann personally and intimately. It’s so silly.

Or if LeAnn forgot to pick up her bonus kids…

29. Dreamboat says:

Yes, that would be a different story completely. What if Brandi said black people were happy before civil rights? Still just freedom of speech ?

Payton Manning just tied Brady’s record for most touchdowns within a season. 🙂

31. SCGirl says:

Can anyone please tell me if there is a website that i could go to this evening to stream The Real Housewives of Atlanta from? I will be away from my home for a few days, and the place I am staying does not have Bravo. There just has to be some way in 2013 that I can watch Housewives tonight from my computer…please say there is a way??

410,000 homes in Ontario right now are without power which includes 2 hospitals.
    Not a good time for this to happen needless to say.

Well, guys. I’ve put it off long enough. I must go finish my Christmas gift wrapping. I’m afraid I went a little overboard for Just Jack, Didn’t mean to. Oh, well, That’s what Nana’s are for! 😀

Did all my Christmas shopping today. Crazy, crowded…packed! No parking! Crying. Fun day.
    So happy it’s done thou. Now all I have to do is wrap everything and make those hot chocolate mason jar things.

Brandi just posted this on her FB page:

An Open Letter

This last episode of Real housewives of Beverly Hills was extremely difficult for me to watch. I am not going to even mention my baby dog Chica’s situation because it is just to sad and hard for me to relive. But otherwise yes I am very embaressed for my behavior and take full responsibility for over indulging. I was a bitch to Joyce for reasons you don’t get to see on the show.To the viewer It looks like I am just acting bitchy towards her for no reason, but trust me I have my reasons. However for Joyce who has only been around me a handful of times, never been to my home, never spent time with my children, never hung out with me outside of shooting, to label me the way she did and continues to do, is incredibly irresponsible and hurtful. I made one very insensitive and inappropriate comment that I have profusely apologized for. I in no way live with any sort of prejudice in my life of any sort. I got drunk around Joyce maybe 2 and a half times the entire season long, and twice in the public eye this past year. Once on my birthday and once after I turned in my second book, I was celebrating both times, my children were at their fathers and I’m not going to make apologies for those times. Joyce’s ongoing comments, accusations and labels have endangered my family and cost me jobs, and opportunities. As a single mother, supporting my two little boys and running a household by myself I hope Joyce feels really really good about what she is doing to my family as she sits a top her mansion with her giant diamond ring and zero worries.
    During the filming of this season there is a defining moment when you will get to see the exact kind of person Joyce truly is and trust me its not pretty. I can only hope that the show decides to air it because not everything we shoot makes it in. By the end of filming for the season Joyce and I were actually on good friendly terms and went on our separate but merry ways. I saw Joyce once after filming was completely over.My mom, children and I walked into a sushi restaurant for dinner and ran in to Joyce and her husband and to my surprise our filming crew… let me just add that sometimes we have to shoot pick up scenes after the show has wrapped so that certain story lines make sense. I stopped at their table kissed Joyce and her husband hello, made a little small talk introduced them to my mom and my children and then went upstairs to have our family dinner. Im sure you can imagine my shock when watching this Mondays upcoming episode and see that scene they were shooting in the restaurant and Joyce is going on and on about my inappropriate comment and labeling me a racist and relaying their mutual disgust for me. Wow!!!!! She really is an actress and I don’t really see how this scene was needed to make sense to our show. Sadly it seems this and the other labels Joyce throws my way are her only story lines for the season. I really wish she were more interesting so that trying to ruin my life wasn’t her only storyline. This coupled with the fact, that although we were on good terms at the end of filming, the second any press would listen, Joyce was giving interview after interview about me needing rehab or me being prejudice or anything me and all negative. This speaks volumes about her need for attention her vicious ambition and her true colors. I really hope this woman can stop obsessing over what she thinks my issues are and focus on the help she needs to get for herself. Enough said -have a beautiful Holiday season

Dear Santa:

Please get Brandi fired from RHOBH.

@BrandiGlanville: An Open Letter! https://t.co/Q0rWYkhYBk

Original Message:

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Are we all ready to try some Hoo-doo? Write Brandi’s name on a piece of paper and put it in the freezer. It is suppose to freeze that person out of your life. Maybe it can work with our tv entertainment.

VV, Please don’t get Santa involved. Then Brandi will be blaming Santa for all her woes while he is sitting up there in his North Pole mansion eating candy canes and gingerbread cookies with no worries whatsoever, while poor Brandi is struggles as a single mom (who is getting child support and whose husband is in her kids’ lives and shares custody). Poor struggling single mom, my Ant Fronie! She is NOT a single mom supporting her two little boys on her own. Sheesh!

😆 True BB. It is never her fault. She’ll blame Santa for sure.
        My guess is she got dumped from more projects and her agent advised her to issue this letter. I don’t think she ran this by Bravo as she let out a few Bravo editing tricks out if the bag.
        Get used to it Brandi it’s only gonna get worst.
        #kimandkylearebadchessplayers

I’m unclear on this. If you’re sharing custody, do you have to pay child support? Or does that depend on what the judge decides?

I’m not sure, but at the time of the divorce, I don’t think Brandi was employed, so I would assume at that time, Eddie would have had to pay alimony and/or child support despite the shared custody, especially since Brandi was the “injured party,” But I’m definitely not a divorce expert. Now that Brandi is making money, perhaps the support agreement has changed.

You’ve had it up to there too BB w/her poor single mom act huh? I sure am. Cuz she sure doesn’t act like a mom that would make sure she does all she can to hold onto jobs to earn a living. I know the Hard Rock job was just one job but she may get a rep that’ll keep her from getting certain jobs.

• boston02127 says:

ABRACADABRA!

Nope.
      You’re still a bit*h.

• How is the letter “Open” when she doesn’t allow people to tweet her or post on her facebook page anything but glowing and blind support.

37. lulu says:

FYI snowglobe is on lifetime now!! 😉

38. I call BS on Brandi. November 4th – before any of these scenes air, Brandi is telling Ryan Seacrest that she dislikes Joyce. Does she think we’re stupid?

“She wanted to get in other people’s fights that have nothing to do with her, Basically she wants to be the center of attention and this is an ensemble cast, it’s not a one person show. It takes all of us. And in her head, it’s her show.” –

This is how AA defines an alcoholic.
    The inability to stop drinking despite adverse consequences. Enough said IMHO.

40. joyce giraud ‏@joycegiraud 8m
    Have asked about the “open letter” Brandi wrote on FB. Slightly comedic that she blames her behavior on me.wish they would show EVERYTHING

joyce giraud ‏@joycegiraud 8m
    Trust me…if they did, it would only be uglier for her as she was worst than anything you’ve seen 4 NO reason.I NEVER did anything 2 her!

Um. It’s 6:09 PM on December 22nd and dark outside. We have our windows open and our ceiling fan on. What the Heck?

ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

This is the front of my Christmas cards. It’s done in green & red. Do you get it?
    The inside says: NOEL

I just got done filling them out and now I think there dumb. 😦

AZGirl…are you watching the game?

Sorry NMD. That was a crazy game. IMHO that ball hit the ground but I’m not sure
    that would have made a difference in the outcome of the game.

I wonder if she’s part of Target’s advertising…she’s done numerous tweets that involve Target and typically you see the bag or store logo.
    Hopefully she paid for her stuff in cash #getwise 😉

• boston02127 says:

“with my love”
      ugg.

Why does that get on my nerves?

I think it’s cute. She calls David and her kids “my love”. I think that’s her thing. Her pet name for people she loves.

She sure felt well enough to go Christmas shopping but was too ill to write a blog.

My thoughts exactly Nancy. I have no doubt in my mind that when it’s convenient for her she uses her disease as an excuse. It just so happen that’s when episodes are controversial or she comes off bad. She tweets “pity me” pictures.
          I am sorry that she’s going through this. There are many ways to bring awareness and her husband is well to help her with that. HW shows is not.

David Foster walks around Tarjay?
      Wow