Merry Christmas and End of the Year Housewife Survey

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.  I continue to be amazed at the creativity that flows from this group.  A huge thank you to those that blog regularly or just once in a while, send in creative photos, poems, or other tidbits, or post tweets and spot on comments that crack us all up.  Somehow or another we always find ways to amuse ourselves.

It’s that time for the Annual Housewives Quiz.  Have fun with it! Click here to take quiz
Free-merry-christmas-children-computer-desktop-wallpapers-pictures (1)

____________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

156 Responses to Merry Christmas and End of the Year Housewife Survey

Merry Christmas NMD and everyone. Ho ho ho. I hope Santa made your dreams come true. 🙂 This has been a fantastic yr for LynnFam thks to NMD, our bloggers and everyone here new and old. Did I just call us old? 😉
    We miss our dear Lynn. Cathy if you drop by today Merry Christmas to you, your family and Lynn’s kids, husband and grand kids. BIG hugs to you.

2. Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Buon Natale everyone! Checking in while ruining another batch of hash browns (everytime- why do I bother).

Special shout out to Lynn’s family this morning!
    Happy Posthumous Birthday to my Nonna. She would have been 101 today and still running the show.

3. lulu says:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Poor governor has the cold and it serves him right because of what he did. During church he lifted my skirt almost revealing my uknowhat! It was a good thing we were in the last pew. ;). Aiden is enjoying his first Christmas. 🙂

I’m watching Wendy Williams. Wendy asks the audience if they still watch The Real World. Only a few people clapped. I haven’t watched since the cast went to The Palms. That was quite a few seasons ago. This new season they’ve added a twist. The cast will also include their exes and it will be in San Francisco. Hmm. Sounds interesting.

29th season.

• jezzibel says:

I’m showing my age, but I remember watching the very first season of Real World, and the one set in London(2 or 3), never got into road rules. Proof that its a small world, when my unit got back from Iraq in 2003, the Real World was set in Pacific Beach(San Diego adjacent), my friend who was a black belt MCMAP(hand to hand combat) instructor, was assaulted by one of the drunk female cast members outside of a club. He got a black eye and she got to live( she was arrested for it). I talked to him when I saw the shiner that monday and he said the hardest thing for him was not hurting her, and he had no idea why she started up with him and his group, all he could figure that she was so blindingly drunk she was sure he was someone else(he couldn’t have meet her prior because we had been in Iraq for the last 6 months, and been doing pre-deployment prep work for the 3 months prior to that).

• Sasha says:

I’m showing my age too. I bet it was Robin. I think I remember her getting arrested.

• jezzibel says:

I don’t remember all the ins and outs of it, but I think the whole incident was caught on film, and that’s what led to her being arrested because she was the aggressor. He mentioned lawyers

• Robin has always been a hot mess. If they were out getting toasted, it was on film. I don’t remember it being shown but it’s been awhile. It is kind of sad that Frankie died a couple years later.

• That show has really grown to suck. They aren’t even required to have jobs anymore. It’s become who is screwing who, who is jealous of it, who is coming out of the closet, which one can ingest the most booze without dying of alcohol poisoning. It really slid downhill starting with the Las Vegas season at The Palms.

Jezzibel, would this be the season you are referring to?

I think that was my last season too Powell how funny !
      The FIRST Vegas one ……

5. Shiny says:

Merry Christmas to all here and their loved ones. May you all have joy in your lives always.

6. LaineyLainey says:

Merry Christmas, LynnFamily! Just woke up next to LGirl! Took the survey..but then….I couldn’t close survey monkey.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I took the year-end survey. Surprisingly I have changed my mind about a lot of these women over the seasons.

A very merry time for you and yours BB. I very much appreciate your contributions here. I know what you mean about as time changes, but it seems the ones I like the least are off season now….so all the better viewing for the time being!

Merry Christmas BB. I hope your family has a fantastic day w/Jack.

Like I said last night the question could have been “choose up to three”. 😉

Oh my goodness, I will get stuck on the blog posting wishes, so TO ALL OF YOUSE A VERY MERRY TIME! 😀

NMD, an angel must have sent you to carry on and what a marvelous gift you share with us year round. Bless you. 💓

Tarts thanks so much for these two – just getting to know YO

Fridge looks good there. I feel she puts vegetables in there that maybe should be kept outside ? I’m not sure.

Interesting the 2 at the ends of the table.

Loved your message above. And thanks to you for the tweets !

Thanks. This fridge is massive, I had forgotten until I see her standing on a stool inside it! She grows so much, she probably utilizes the fridge to make it last, opposed to canning. And who ever canned lemons, lol.

I guess the ends of the table is to maximize space (adding 2 more guests overall) but that is a bit weird and looks cramped…but what do I know I am clausterphobic!

You are right. I am still trying to figure out where her gardens / orchards are. When they pan to the house- her house is right on the highway across the ocean. I am still new to all this –

That’s the best darn fridge I e seen. It sure could be in my house.

13. zoekayla says:

Merry Christmas, NMD and Lynn fam! I read the blog every day on my mobile app, so my comments here are infrequent. I enjoyed the annual survey…can’t wait to see the results!

Great to hear from a blog neighbor! A very merry to you Zoekayla! Sorry you got sandwiched in my twitter share fest!

Cynthia is on Bethenny today.

Okay, I k ow people have issues with being called “lovelys” and “lovers” by Housewives, but what about “Yummies”? #Holla

That’s because he don’t want no stinkin Gucci.

Oh gosh it really is all about family 💕💕🎄💕💕

And Merry Christmas to my Lynn Family. Bless you one and all. 💕💕

This is for DJ!

24. Pghemtchick says:

Happy Humpin Christmas everyone! Whoooot whoot!!!
    I couldn’t resist. ❤❤❤

Hope those who celebrate have a blessed and merry holiday and those who don’t celebrate have an amazing hump day!

Merry Christmas, Everybody! 🎅🎄⛄️

Interesting.

barronhilton’s photo http://instagram.com/p/iVedbOOnEY/

Merry Christmas everyone. Couldn’t have made in through 2013 without you so thank-you.

28. Once again, Merry Christmas everyone… Last year’s greeting:

Oh Lulu…guess what was under the tree for me today?

30. cusi77 says:

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!
    Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année !

God Bless you and Your Families, Love , Health and peace… those are my best wishes for all of you, my Dear LynnFam! Lynn in Heaven must be smiling to see how NMD and all the Bloggers are still keeping this family together!

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here!. Sending Arizona sunshine and warmth to those who are without electricity.
    Got home last night from church and Mr. AZGirl made me a Brandy (no pun intended) Alexander. Heavens what a headache this a.m. Not sure how much Brandy (no pun intended) I can take anymore. HA! 🙂

So cute!

36. lillybee says:

Merry Christmas to all.

37. chismosa™ says:

Just a big blanket merry christmas to everyone – especially NMD thank you for all you do. Much love. xxoo
    I’ll try to restrict the emojis on this one — hugs to all. ❤️❤️🎄🎅

Loved the survey btw – don’t worry I picked Melissa out for all of the answers. LOL!

((Ps- I hope you know I was kidding about my festivities last night – I was joking about David and Yolanda ! Non parlo Italiano! I don’t know if anyone took me seriously 😳 ))

Chismosa! I am so disillusioned that you didn’t even know Italian! So there was no toast? What about French Jazz? Oh my, what am I going to do with you?! You are so imaginative and entertaining that I will let it go. 😉

Just playin with you….I can’t help myself!

I thought you’d be entertained – but I really wasn’t sure if you thought I was serious. Sometimes all the sarcasm and joking on here gets confusing…. I’m so literal everything goes over my head 😁
        LOL

38. djprincessc says:

If you all feel like laughing or if you don’t think its funny, thats fine too. lol. I needed my mom to take my picture for some real estate stuff last night, and her being so technology savvy she recorded me for almost a minute and I had no idea, until I got my Iphone and was like where are the pictures!?!?! Gotta love parents and Iphones! Hope you all are enjoying your day!! xoxo!

Hey DJ- merry christmas – I just see your picture a bit on it – you’re GORGEOUS- you look like naya Rivera! Wowsa. Beautiful!

Did you just get an iphone? Is it the 5S? Welcome to emojiVILLE 🌈🌈⛲️🌄🌉🏡💥💥💥come and stay a while !

• djprincessc says:

Hi Chismosa! Hope you had an amazing day with family! Really?? The video didn’t play?? Hmmmm??? Go to my twitter then, maybe it’ll play that way twitter.com/djprincessc. And THANK YOU so much for the compliment! I had no idea who Naya Rivera was so I googled her and I am beyond flattered! I think she’s way outta my league! But thank you!! I’ve had an Iphone, but its the 4s. I really need to upgrade though bc I don’t have space for much anymore, I def am getting a 5s. I’m always on my laptop for the blog so thats why I don’t use emojis 😦 I’ve tried to read the blog on my iphone but it gets too skinny and I can’t read anything. xoxo. (((CHISMOSA)))

• Hey DJ, Hope you are feeling well. I thought of you when I opened my Hello Kitty watch and my Hello Kitty Water Dispenser!!! So cute!!

• djprincessc says:

Thanks PP! I’m doing a lot better thanks! I think the Prilosec is working! Its not a coincidence my pain on my side has drastically gotten better. I still have 7 days left so I am hoping it will be completely gone soon. Love the hello kitty gifts! Enjoy them, nothing with Hello Kitty on it can be bad!! I bet they are so pretty!! XO!

• I am so glad!!! They are totes ador!!

DJ—– what is happening after the Prilosec? You don’t have to stay on it forever?
          I need more info …..

Ok- listen— on your iphone – which is basically the only way I’m on my phone — do what Tarts says —– if the blog comes up all non- times Roman font- and it gets skinny — you go to the bottom of the page and just click on View Full Site.
          It works!!! Trust me!
          Then you can join emoji world …..👀👅

Naya Rivera is like the hottest thing going on right now. They talk about her on Fashion Police every week. She’s gorgeous.
          Ok ttyl

Funny! Like the part where you make the face waiting for the time for the pic, lol. Glad you are feeling better and hope that continues!

The blog comments get too skinny when a phone has converted the site into a mobile view. Scroll down to the very bottom of the home page and click on “View Full Site”. Then you can read and post much easier. Bookmark the site while it’s in this format, to return to the site later and with any luck, the phone will remember this view (without the hassle to scroll and reset each time.) Take care DJP!

• NJBev says:

you are adorable!!

39. ❤♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕❤ MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!! ❤ ♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕❤

Merry Christmas!!!!

41. sparklemuffy says:

Merry Merry Christmas, and thank you thank you NMD and Jeff, and BB and Starz and all who keep us informed and entertained and friends– I am very thankful to know youse guys– and I am loving all the pics– I gotta give Kim credit, those babies are precious–

42. NJBev says:

I want to wish you all a beautiful Holiday Week. I had a wonderful
    Christmas,(surprisingly) and feel confident that if I could have a good
    day, maybe EVERYONE did!!
    The years are starting to speed by at a pace that I am becoming
    uncomfortable with…. We all need to step back and enjoy the good stuff
    while we can. I have been blessed in so many ways, and not the least of
    which is my “family” here-
    You all have brought more knowledge and information than I could have
    gained by reading 100 newspapers, and I thank Goodness the “lightheartedness”
    (eesh, for the 99% part of it) that has once again become part of the “Lynnfam”

Thank you, NMD,,,,seriously, for your work and effort in keeping the site alive, for all you great
    bloggers, BB, Melthehound, starrs99,,Shamrock, and please, everyone I forgot-
    don’t hate me, cuz I adore you!
    Boston, thanks for the funny picture/jokes-

I really respect and appreciate each and everyone’s opinions and considerable
    insight into the thought process and mechanics of the “shenanigans” that is
    the Bravo Real Housewife Series- The intelligence here has always blown my
    mind!!!

Everyone, enjoy the Holiday week, I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had the best
    one ever and May 2014 be the best year yet for each and everyone of you!!!!
    xoxo
    Bev

Good morning. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.