Happy Boxing Day and Annual Housewives Survey

Annual Housewives Survey

Click here

Good morning.  I’m still full from yesterday and have completely lost interest in snarking about housewives for at least a hot minute.

Oh wait – Brandi tweeted this gem –

GM!!I have a new outlook as of today, hanging with my feisty grams who inspires the fuck out of me & at 86 isnt afraid of or 2 say anything!

It looks like she’s back on twitter and going to amuse us all.  Happiness.  I don’t have to come up with a blog.  Be back later when the guest are out the door….

Happy Boxing Day!

Meanwhile – here are a few spoof photos from Boston to amuse you.

brandi aa

joyce and hubsyo yo and hubs__________________________________

Happy Birthday JustAnotherMary

__________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

192 Responses to Happy Boxing Day and Annual Housewives Survey

Good morning everyone. Happy Boxing Day. I know you all had a fantastic day. Watching Kelly & Michael this morn Kelly read what Boxing Day is. I never looked it up. Boxing day supposedly originated when the wealthy’s staff would have off the day after Christmas and the bosses would give the staff a Box of goodies. Who knew? 🙂

• It’s a Canadian/British (commonwealth) holiday. I was shocked when I moved to the US and you didn’t get the day off. It’s a huge shopping day in Canada now – the old tradition of packaging up leftovers and gifts for the servants went away as the class structure dissolved.

I watch the British soap opera Eastenders and that’s how I’ve seen BD celebrated. BD and Banking Day would be great to celebrate in the U.S. The Fed Govt doesn’t want to give us anymore holidays. 🙂

I back in the day, used to think it was actual boxing, like sports lol. But I knew it had to do with the UK and non-French Canada? Or does all canada do this – ?
      So I assume the British Virgin isles and all other former colonies took this on – maybe India ?
      I never think of boxing as a verb for gift giving – it’s a presents thing I guess. So “gifting” day.

Kelly is LIVE today? Id imagine they’d be off in aspen with Mariah & all the stars or in the Caribbean with Andy 🙄

Thank you ladies for the tweets You posted. I enjoyed them.

You’re welcome. My husband was mystifiied and frustrated that I would spend so much time on the tweets, or the blog for that matter on Christmas day. So it’s nice to hear someone enjoyed the collection of Christmas tweets! 🙂

• I really enjoyed them as well. Thank you.

Do you have to have an iphone to post tweets like that? I’ve never figured out how to do it from my laptop.

I do them with a smartphone, a Galaxy Note 3. The Twitter interfaces do not work as one would expect (as you see from trying them on laptop and desktops) so I am actually emailing them to myself on the phone and then copy them to the blog. It’s extra work but the ONLY way I can get the post to come out in tact.

Twitter needs to work on their interfaces to operate fluid with multiple devices!

Tarts that’s SO MUCH WORK —- and I thought the galaxy was the BOMB 💥💥💥💣💣💣of phones !

I hope people are telling twitter this …..

And THANK you for your sharing of tweets!

Add me to the enjoyment list!

🙂 How is LaineyGirl doing? Is she being a good host to her mama?!

Yes! We went to Manhattan Beach yesterday (it was beautiful!) and then came back to her apt and we made spinach enchiladas. Her fave.

Fantastic! My brother-n-law traveled to CA recently and has some amazing calendar worthy photos, some of which were taken in Manhattan Beach! I have an idea of the beauty there and glad to hear you’re having a good time!

• AZGirl says:

I enjoyed the tweets also. Thank you.

Funny Boston. 🙂

Brandi was back on Twitter Christmas morning. Now since her GM is feisty she’ll take that as it runs in the family.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Twitter is NOTHING. You should read her Bravo blog. She has officially lost it.

#dontgiveashitaboutthisidiotanymore

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

All hail the queen!

I’m back after taking a few days off to spend with family and friends.

BULLETIN!!!! This time next year, I will be a first-time grandmama to a seven month old baby girl! That was the best Christmas present I ever received. Now I will go out in the next few days and buy gender correct clothing at half price.

I hope all on here had a joyous Christmas. It’s going to be a balmy 30 and 40 some degrees here in the next few days and then back down come the New Year’s. That’s O.K. I plan on being inside and watching many, many college football bowl games.

Happy day to all. Don’t spend too much money at those after Christmas day sales!

Pchick, DJP & MTH thks for the cuteness and laughs of your pics and videos you posted. DJP you look just like I’ve pictured you. A very pretty brunette. 🙂

I’m no saint, but I couldn’t use the f word in the same sentence that I was talking about my gram.

8. Good Morning everyone. I hope and trust you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy Birthday JustAnotherMary. xo

9. lori says:

Brandi’s blog is up and all I can say is I’m not surprised.

10. lillybee says:

Happy Birthday, JAM.

11. jeang says:

I for one, am glad she continues to self destruct. The sooner, the better. Bye Bye Taylor II.

Good Afternoon everyone. Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAM!!!
    OT: My ridiculous FIL (which some of you have read about in the past) is on FACEBOOK. If there is anyone who should NOT be on FB it is him.
    He just posted a link of Sophia Vergara in a thong. Yes the dirty old man who is my FIL just posted this on FB. Sheesh. How embarrassing. Let see how long it takes for my son’s to have him take it down.

13. djprincessc says:

Hi everyone!! Hope you all enjoyed the holidays with your families!! I can’t believe how warm it is here! Its 81 degrees, I want winter!!

Lainey you were sooooo close to me yesterday! I’m like 15 minutes from Manhattan! Hope you and your daughter had a blast! Next time you’re there you guys should go to Susie Cakes, its a cupcake/cake/dessert place that is AMAZING!!

Chismosa, after the Prilosec I have no idea what is going to happen. My side actually started hurting a little last night and kinda today so idk what is going on. I’ve been out of the gym now for 2 1/2 months and really anxious to get back, but am kinda hesitant cus of the pain. I’ll let you know what happens with the Prilosec.

Thank you to all about the video I posted!! You’re too sweet!! I’m glad I looked what you had envisioned Powell! So funny!! And thank you to TT, NJBev and Cusi!! I just had to post it! I really needed my mom to take ONE decent picture of me for some real estate stuff (considering all the doctor bills I just payed for I am trying to not spend a lot) so I wouldn’t have to pay a professional photographer but NOPE she couldn’t do it (obviously) and recorded me instead and we had no idea until I was looking for the pictures and there weren’t any! LOL. Too Funny! Thats a mom for you!!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day, hopefully nobody had to go back to work! xoxo.

14. Just in case the blog gets deleted, here is Brandi’s new attitude blog from BravoTV.com, I hate when things get deleted, lol!!

Brandi Glanville
    As of today I have a new outlook. No more feeling sorry for myself because I had a rough year or some pathetic, phony famewh— can’t stop talking about me and throwing bulls— labels my way. I know exactly who I am — and that is a good person who says stupid s– sometimes and lives without prejudice in my life.

I was a hot-mess for part of this season, and I fully f—ing admit that. I’d like to say thank you to the people in my life that love me through the good times and the rough times and who don’t jump ship because I’m not having my best year. Also thank you to my friends in the Twitter-verse and on social media that have been a huge support to me, even before I started this rollercoaster of a ride on reality TV. THANK YOU!!!

For the assh—s that write hateful tweets or said mean things to me because I am not perfect and clearly you are, please, please, please F— OFF, F— YOU, GO F— YOURSELF, AND FINALLY SHUT THE F— UP! 2014 is a new year and it’s going to be good! I can’t wait for this reunion. It’s about to be f—ing on!!! Bring it bitches.

15. designernailsdiana says:

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday with your family, friends and in-laws.
    I had my very first Christmas NOT being the Hostess. My youngest daughter Christy and her boyfriend Brenden hosted. His parents joined us too. 10 adults and 3 kids. It was so nice and my daughter did an excellent job setting everything up. She even had the water glasses and wine glasses ready.
    My oldest daughter Lizzi (Elizabeth) just got engaged on Christmas Eve so we were congratulating Joe for surprising her. Now Isaak’s Mommy and Daddy will get married. He is such a cutie at 2 yrs old. My son had to leave for work after gift opening so we took the Grandkids home. Nevaeh LOVES her American Girl Doll and all the accessories (clothes I made for it). Riley was thrilled that he got Skylander toys.
    I was happy that I survived working overtime selling gift cards at the mall office. I’ve not been too active on social media lately. I’ve been so worried about My Best Best Friend Jill who had surgery earlier this month. She had stage 1a Endometrial cancer. However, she found out she over did it so the surgeon is mad that she is bleeding. We’re very happy and celebrating her being cancer free.

I posted a request over on the hope, prayer and advice page.

17. So now Brandi is posting pictures of various members of her family giving all of us the finger. I can also see where she got her hands from.

I’m not even sure that I want to snark about Brandi anymore. She’s pathetic. If she wasn’t so ignorant I’d feel pity for her. I feel sorry for her kids.

I know what you mean. It’s gone past the point of being ridiculous and now it’s just sad and pitiful.

• Pghemtchick says:

It’s like a nonstop scary island and at some point she becomes worse than Kelly. At least KKB just needed her gummi bears not her bottle of wine.

I STILL in my mind think KKB was having a schizo or bipolar breakdown of some psychological sort. To me at least Brandi has personality issues in general and uses the alcohol and possibly men- to soothe herself.

For me KKB still ranks supreme for some reason.

Happy Boxing Day NMD. Thank-you so much for keeping our family together.
    dj…you are beautiful and the video cracked me up.
    BB…Your mother and you are in my prayers. I’m sure everything will be fine.
    boston…You are hysterical and you also cracked George up.
    I hope everyone here had a lovely Christmas. We went to my sisters and it was
    so weird to hear my little niece (that was our flower girl) talk about medicine.
    Standford here she comes, hopefully. She has a 4.0 GPA so I’m sure she’ll get in.
    Brandi…what can I say? She will learn that falling into a whole is a lot easier than
    climbing out of one. I hope it’s not too late for her.

What did everyone get for Christmas?

The real problem with UPS:

You are being told that they were overwhelmed and weather conditions posed exceptional issues. But that is not true. My package is sitting 2 hours away in Houston all of Monday, Tuesday (and I will exclude Wednesday) and Thursday. 3 Business days, no movement. We have no bad weather in Texas all this time.

They are going to keep telling you they were overwhelmed, but the years of mismanagement and trying to hang on to profit margins without respect to service. I use UPS and FedEx for business and I can assure you their service has been deterioriating steady for years. They are not maintaining vehicles as they once did. Employees are not happy. Deliveries are not timely.

I have in this year battled USPS, UPS and FedEX over daily delivery that falls past my business hours. All of which have claimed they are on NEW COMPUTER GENERATED ROUTES without regard to common sense or driver knowledge of the region. Going through chain of command took a long time, all the way to DC for USPS. After all that, I do get deliveries are before 5pm as they should be, but just barely.

Let it be known what you hear in the news is NOT an isolated issue with Christmas!. This entire service industry needs overhauled to put service first. It’s no wonder Amazon is coming up with far reaching ideas as to use drones to drop a package at your door.

TT…we ordered something from Amazon and it got here in two days. It actually
      came on a Sunday! I feel your pain though as I’ve waited for things in the past.

That’s good! I’m not so upset about one personal delivery. It’s the level of incompetence since they decided to let computers dictate routes and change delivery dates after the fact. It’s kind of like predictive text (auto correct) on a phone – it doesn’t work better than humans!

That’s kooky talk! I can’t believe all that!!! I adore amazon and never have a problem with them. All HAIL AMAZON

Another place that I was SHOCKED at how fast their stuff came in the mail is Drugstore.com. I swear- they must work around the clock there !

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I’m used to hearing the UPS truck on my street on a daily basis and each day the truck sounds like its falling apart. I just realized that this year I have not heard the truck at all. Fortunately I got all my orders before the rush so I had nothing missing. I always did shop early 🙂

WTH?

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account
    ‏@BrandiGlanville
    Murdering my Grandma Swinehart at Scattergories – she is giving me the FU pic.twitter.com/inZxr33Z62
    Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Embedded image permalink

• cusi77 says:

What does that mean? Her family is mad at her? Any ideas?

She was on a Twitter rant about “haters” and was posting photos of her Grandma, Mom and Dad giving the finger, I guess to the people that hate Brandi.
        She needs help 😦

23. I just recvd this email and it is taking every fiber in my being not to answer this and have some fun!!

I am a US Army,serving with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in
    Iraq.I am on the move to Afghanistan and i need your assistance for safe keeping
    of two military trunk boxes which have just arrived in USA.i will explain
    further when you respond.Cpt.John Anthony

Andy Cohen with the Women of SNL who are acting like the Real Housewives. NBC

It only lasted about 5 minutes. Rachel Dratch as Caroline Manzo was funny. Now Betty White is on there and they are talking about her muffins in the NPR skit.

RHOA was the highest rated cable broadcast (non-sports) in the last week. I assume higher rated cable shows are on hiatus. Regardless, 3.7 million is a good haul for Real Housewives.

26. chismosa™ says:

HEY DJ— you’re on People’s main page!! You apparently got something from your fiancé. LOL 😜😘💎💎💎💎💎💎

Lisa interview, includes Pandora, is mostly about launching the Sangria product, but is worthy of viewing for anyone who likes Lisa.

• cusi77 says:

I usually find all the Housewives who come up with alcoholic beverages HAVING the “Bethenny syndrome” … Dreaming that what happened to Bethenny will happen to them… But in the case of Pandora and Lisa is more understandable, they are in the restaurant and Bar business and If I Recall correctly in Season 1 they went to the wineries in Central California to buy their wines for Villa Blanca. Good luck, Lisa y Pandora!

• Bethenny syndrome.. Good name for it, Cusi.. Were there any ‘drink’ type HoWives products before then? or was it all books and underware (Jillz).. Ramona has been pushing her swill (wine) on the show for years now but I cannot think of any others who have made any real effort at it.

Interesting:

Kim Richards no longer follows Brandi on Twitter and I think very recently started to follow Joyce. Somebody, please correct me if I’m wrong.

Yolanda started to follow Camille recently about 5 days ago but Camille does not follow Yofo.

Hi VV—

Question – when I go to someone’s twitter page and I read the people they themselves are following –/ is the list going from most recent addition to earliest ? For instance in what you said above – Camille would be pretty high on the list of her followers if she just recently started following her.

And then the oldest people, say King/ Emperor David Foster would be at the bottom because that would be the 1st person she followed

Am I right ? Is this how twitter arranges the lists ?? ❓😵