Brandi Glanville’s Podcast #7

Annual Housewife Survey

Click Here to Take the Survey

_____________________________

Brandi Glanville’s Podcast #7 by Kit9

Starts by talking about negative reaction to her recent on show antics. Brandi says she’s always joking and happy and says she isn’t a “hater”, isn’t negative. Brandi says she can find the “pretty” in anyone. Claims she can look at anyone and find something positive….they have “nice hands, nice skin”. Says they pay her the “big bucks to be an asshole” on the show and that without moments like her kissing Carlton, they’d have no show. Art says people are too sensitive today, alluding to Brandi’s black comment. Brand says that her agent only reps comedians so Brandi likes to consider herself a comedian, too(she’s not racist, ya’ll, she’s just angling for an open mic spot at the Ha Ha Hut!).

First guest: Carlton. Brandi apologizes to Carlton for talking her into joining Twitter. Is Carlton ok with her being a witch being such a big deal(it is?)? Carlton says she’s very proud of her religion. Brandi says she’s a Christian and then says…”My god is a muppet that has an orange wig and a black cape”. Listened to this twice and still not sure wth she’s talking about. That religion is so personal? That she worshiped Animal? Make up your own explanation. Asked if she can cast spells, Carlton says spell casting is “harnessing nature’s power”. Admits that she dabbled in bad spell casting. Believes in karma and thinks it will get “the bitches”. Brandi says that we can see Carlton on the show with her family and see how happy they all are. Carlton laments that viewers can’t see Brandi with her kids on the show. Brandi whines agreement. Brandi says she has ‘other sides’ that don’t get shown on the show. Brandi says she drinks a lot on the show because the women on the show “annoy the fuck” out of her.

Talking about Palm Springs…says that in the desert she lost it because it was hot, she was bored, they were in outhouses(wtf?) with bugs, no air conditioning and no food in their rooms. Carlton echoes the point that they had no food. Brandi says she “felt pressure to make it happen”(drama, sexytime!?) and “nothing was happening. So, me and Carlton had a friendship kiss in the pool”. Of how the original makeout session happened, Carlton says Brandi was over for a BBQ and they kissed in the hottub which Carlton says her husband witnessed. Brandi says Carlton’s hubby has a great body. Brandi compliments Carlton’s body again and Carlton says it’s natural to appreciate beauty and acknowledges that she just called herself beautiful.Talks AGAIN about how she doesn’t trust women without many pretty gf’s-that they “scare the crap” out of her.

Now she gets into the black comment. Brandi says she was joking and bored. Brandi is angry about the harassment she’s received over the comment. Says she’s cried over it twice. Then opens up a whole other-as yet untapped source of whining and excuse making-pointing fingers at other people. Brandi says she hears Chelsea Handler say worse every night. Wonders if she should just stop being honest(polish up that cross, Brandi, it’s mountin’ time!). Whinily wonders if she should censor herself(omg, exercising self control? The thought!). Says she knows “in her heart” she is not a racist(her brain has no comment).

Says she jokes inappropriately with her friends all the time. Carlton says she said something that “could be taken wrong” by people waiting for her to slip up but that people need to move “the fuck on”. Brandi says “real friends” are different from tv HW friends. Carlton praises Brandi for taking responsibility for the comment and apologizing and not blaming the editing. Brandi says the producers can steer you to do things, but you can say no. Says they can’t shove a tag line down your throat as some HW have apparently tried to claim. Carlton then chimes in and says that this person won’t take responsibility for anything. Brandi says she’s tired of talking about ‘her’ now(her? Huh?). Ok, I thought they were talking generally but clearly they are talking about someone specifically. Who has complained that they were forced to repeat a tagline they didn’t want?

(Joyce has explained that she doesn’t like her tagline – NMD)

Back to Wicca. Art the D-bag Producer’s gf is a Wiccan. Carlton says there are millions of practicing Wiccans and pagans in the US and laments their people’s misunderstanding. Brandi doesn’t “discount anyone’s religion”. Carlton isn’t raising her kids Wiccan and will allow them to chose. Brandi wants to invent her own religion-“the non judgment religion”. What does Carlton do for exercise? Works out 3 times a week-cardio, light weights for one hour. Stresses diet. High protein diet. Eats well during the week and cheats on the weekend.

Brandi talks about having a job coming up in Florida and she can’t wait(might want to put that excitement on pause, Brandi. Hee hee. Sorry, but snickering like a mofo in retrospect).Brandi is critical of her Season 1 makeup and hair. Blames show for her wearing a weave that ruined her hair. Also blames the show for her acne. Brandi tells Carlton to prepare for the reunion. Says there will be lots of fighting and it’s not healthy but that it pays her “fucking bills”.

Next guest: Craig Gass, a comedian. His whole family is completely deaf. Brandi says they must think he’s hilarious(deaf joke, get it?). Craig says his family has a good sense of humor and make the best deaf jokes and people shouldn’t be so sensitive. Brandi, in a move that isn’t remotely surprising, makes it about her and brings up Twitter hate and the black comment and again says how she’s cried about it. Craig says he doesn’t think what she said was racist. Brandi again suggests she’s actually a comedian. Then continues to play Twitter hate victim and refers to herself as Hitler. Yes, she went there.

Again complains that others can say whatever they want, this time referencing Howard Stern. Craig then asks her why she doesn’t just say, “fuck you” to the haters…”fuck all of you”. Brandi says because she has books to sell(despite the fact she apparently took his advice). Craig tells story of how much he was bullied by other comedians when he first started. Brandi, now firmly embracing her newly minted martyr status, whines that her haters are unhappy unsuccessful losers. Brand talks about going on Stern and how she got in so much trouble from Bravo. Apparently she blabbed about everyone’s salaries. Woops.

Brandi says she doesn’t make new friends now that she’s famous. Is paranoid about users. Dated a guy who then went to TMZ and Radar Online and talked about her(who is this?). Says a tip off is when a guy she’s interested in says they are ok being filmed. Brandi says she is the one who does the breaking up in her relationships(just ask her ex fans).
_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

177 Responses to Brandi Glanville’s Podcast #7

Good morning again everyone.

• lulu says:

Good morning Powell!!!!! Are you feeling better today????

Hi Powellypooh, hope you’re feeling better!

Lulu and Lainey thks. 🙂 I am feeling better. I still feel a little shaky. I go to the lady doc on Monday for my annual. My primary is right next door so while I’m there I’ll make my appt for my annual physical. This yr I thought I would get my referral from the gyno for my mammogram & have it done before this appt but the nurse said I had to have my appt 1st.
        I’m not doing anything right now. I was going to wash clothes and do my nails but nah. I don’t feel like it. 😉 I’ll do my nails tomorrow and wash clothes on Monday. 🙂

Happy Birthday AZSon1.

Bringing my question over. So what is Brandi ‘s overall goal? Cuz she’s not getting her own show.

• Pghemtchick says:

Supposedly she was filming a dating show I thought? I wouldn’t watch it, but that’s me.

• Cartwheels says:

I thought she said that her book was becoming a movie. I remember her joking that she would hire Leann and Eddie to play their own parts.

Hmm, good question. Maybe she does think it will lead to that-she’s the next coming of Lucille Ball, don’t ya know? Ugh. Anyone else read that article with David Foster where he says the only reason Yo did the show was to angle for a lifestyle show? Apparently, she had such a show in the Netherlands. As for Brandi, she really is very narcissistic(just like her ex Eddie said)and given the success of her book-she may very well see herself as the next Chelsea, who she just can’t stop talking about.

Or maybe even the next Stern.

B is a comedienne? (Borrowed from Rogers & Hammerstein song from Cinderella)

DELUSIONAL!. Like a plain yellow pumpkin that thinks it is a carriage. Delusional! It’s not happening everyday….

She has no obvious goals other than to possibly have the largest collection of what she perceives as “haters”?!

Is it just me, or is it possible that she has imaginary boyfriends, haters…and where is the evidence of people threatening her family?

Another thought after see9ing Podcast – thanks Kit! – and the Bravo blog iz she seems entirely immersed in Twitter AS IF it’s her life! What a sad and pathetic life she has now.

• missusmc says:

She isn’t bright enough to have an overall goal. She’s in it for attention. She needs it to survive. Attention, alcohol, and hookups are what keeps her alive.

Using foul language, wearing next to nothing and drinking yourself stupid is not a show I would watch.

4. Pghemtchick says:

Great recap Kit! To answer the tag line question it’s Joyce. She blogged I wanna say first blog how they forced her into that one and wouldn’t let her elaborate.

I figured it was Joyce given her feuding with her. I can’t remember what Joyce’s tagline is. My guess is Joyce was having trouble coming up with one on her own and Bravo had a deadline to record the openings so gave her one.

5. Cartwheels says:

Good Morning

” Dated a guy who then went to TMZ and Radar Online and talked about her(who is this?).”
    Isn’t this the talk show host that dated Brandi for one night but she was too aggressive for his liking and was wasted so he didn’t want to have sex with her? then later on he read on her book that she had HPV and was upset because even when they were about to have sex she never mentioned it to him?

Ok – why did this person not know how crazy Brandy was before !??!?? AND
      B) HPV- let’s not even get into that. I don’t even consider that a serious std (jmho). I know literally women who have barely slept with more than 1 man their entire lives that have it. It’s really quite widespread. Now, other std’s – yikes.

(Not a brandy fan just defending this HPV)

• Cartwheels says:

I think the guy was a douche for talking about it but Brandi sure knows how to pick them, after just a dinner they are already rolling on her kitchen floor and she is already smacking his face and smacking him good..
        BTW Brandi is the one who made a big issue out of her HPV saying how Eddie gave it to her when she can’t even be sure of that and also saying that Eddie had warts on his *^*^ so she is the one who brought the subject up.
        As far as HPV, I am a firm believer in prevention, my DD is 14 and not sexually active but I have already got her vaccinated because like you said it is so widespread that is better to take a proactive approach.

Gotcha – sorry I’m new to the brandy games – so I didn’t realize she had STARTED it. Lol

Good thinking with your daughter. I always wondered about that vaccine but I’m sure it’s all for the best !

Meh, Brandi is the one who blabbed on Howard Stern about everyone she has been with…and mentions all her sexually conquests in her book. IMO she deserved a taste of her own medicine.

• Pghemtchick says:

On the HPV part without getting into a huge debate as I agree with you that it appears to be a common and usually a symptomatic event. I agree with him being upset at her not telling him. Men are likely to not have symptoms and then pass it along to women. I don’t think the point was how severe the infection\disease, but the chance he could pass it on to more women. (http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm?mobile=nocontent) interesting that he didn’t realize it may pass via oral.
        I think I lean toward his side on the knowledge is key due to a real life experience. I had a friend in college who after a phone call spent hours laying on a couch crying talking about her life being over. Turns out dude she slept with passed it onto her. She called him and he told her yeah he had it no big deal. She was so distraught he didn’t tell her and then convinced herself she was going to die of cervical cancer (a bit dramatic), but honesty is a wonderful thing.

What a story ! Poor thing …. Hope she calmed down and realized it. What a guy “yeah I’ve got it too …”
          I mean it is so common, but it makes me lol thinking about some college guy calming a girl down about it.

Isn’t cervical like over 90% able to be detected via Pap smear ? And HPV is linked only to cervical or is it to others ?
          I have to leave right now but I need to look this crap up.

I.e. If someone is up to date and on top of their paps, then a vaccine is not really needed ?
          (I get the warts thing may be gross and obviously you don’t want a virus in your body) – just wondering.

• Pghemtchick says:

Oh it wasn’t a calming down. He was an ass about it making it worse. He blew it off like so what. Deal w/it. She got her revenge and is living happily now. Lol

• Pghemtchick says:

From the CDC page :
            “Human papillomavirus (HPV) has been found to be associated with several types of cancer: cervical, vulvar, vaginal, penile, anal, and oropharyngeal (back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils). Each year, more than 20,000 HPV-associated cancers occur in women; cervical cancer is the most common. About 12,000 HPV-associated cancers occur each year in men; oropharyngeal cancers are the most common.”

Yeah Michael Douglas says this is the throat cancer he has. I think it was the last straw for Catherine Z Jones w/him blabbing that.

Omg! Thank you! I do remember this! That’s gotta be it.

Wasn’t it she who talked about /bragged about sleeping with an Alist actor? And when TMZ approached him, he pretended not to know her? So as usual she complains/whines when someone does the exact same thing she does!

• Catseye says:

Eeeeewwww, she went on ONE date with this guy and s*cked his d*ck??? PURE TRASH!!!!

6. chismosa™ says:

Kit thank you for this !
    Sorry to say this – and DUCKING – but horsey Handler says things about 10000000x worse than B does and only got a stupid show because she was dating the exec of the network. Brandy is right. Every single person is targeted by Chelsea- especially blacks, Asians, Catholics, Jews, Germans, little people. And more.
    But she’s an “insult” comic so it’s all “ok.”
    Note: I agree with you all Brandi is cra cra.
    I’m not a Brandi lover.

Girl what is going on with her hair this year ? Was it this bad last year? The sides are ok but the back crown area – yowsa. Needs help. She should just take out the weaves.

I wish we could get a transcript of the Howard Stern show. That would be cool. Anything that annoys bravo would be fun to hear about.
    Thanks again Kit!! Must take all your strength.

Now we know carlton will be with Brandy on the reunion. I wonder if Kim Dixie is too? Is she still going on the podcast ?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Scroll down the page to get a recap of Brandi on Howard

• missusmc says:

Chelsea Handler is an actual comedian. Has been for years. You can find her comedy in comedy books, on her comedy shows, on her standup comedy tours, and on various shows (best week ever for example) featuring established comedians. She’s been in the game for a couple of decades now, so whether or not she got her show due to her relationship with the E CEO or on her own merit, the fact remains she is an actual comedian who paid her dues and is helping out other comedians by featuring them on the show. I have a good friend who does the comedy thing, and it’s hard, hard work. Whether or not Chelsea is inappropriate depends on your taste in comedy, but the very comparison between Brandi and any established comedian is beyond insulting. Being an a-hole on a reality show does not make you a comedian.

• missusmc says:

Also (and I’m not trying to attack, so no ducking needed :)), Chelsea handler hates brandi. It’s a well established fact. So I’m inclined to think that Brandi is purposefully insulting chelsea by comparing the two. Because she’s an a-hole. And a-holes like to make people mad for the fun of it every chance they get. I think her comparison is more of a dig at a famous person for attention than a legitimate comparison on her part. Because Brandi is the ultimate worst.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Brandi brings up Chelsea for the sole purpose of having Chelsea mention her name-I hope Chelsea continues to ignore her b/c I’m sure it’s driving Brandi crazy!!

Just like Chelsea’s dig at Joan rivers !

I LOVE that Brandi hates chelsea. I adore it.

Don’t see how a “reality star” vs a “comedienne” is insulting but that’s your opinion. I’m not trying to be insulting. The insulters are chelsea and Brandi.

• deco says:

Chismosa, heres part one of Brandi’s interview with stern from YouTube. It sin 4 parts I believe.

• I just listened to the entire hour. She used to hire women to have sex with her and Eddie – one of her friends told her how to arrange it. Gerard Butler hates her guts for talking about him on WWHL. She got her vayjayjay surgery to spite Eddie. Her dad was a pot dealer, they used to walk around the house naked. She’s sure she got the HPV from Eddie. All the housewives except Lisa have had lots of plastic surgery.

She was very very mad when she wrote the first book – and they had to soften it a ton so they didn’t get sued.

You listened to her for an hour? Would you care for a drink? If it was me, I think I would need the whole damn bottle 😉

I’m sorry I think Lisa has face work. And I adore Lisa.
          I think everybody else has nosejobs for sure.

Deco — thank you for this BTW.

BB – prayers for all to go smooth today and for hour Mom to recover quickly. 🙂

Lainey, get your girl up to speed with hostess duties include having your guests favorite beverages on hand. 😉 oh, any chance you will be able to make it to SUR or VB?

Good day to the rest of youse in the peanut gallery. 😀

Great blog Kit. I don’t get why she still has a podcast. Maybe it doesn’t cost anything to do a podcast.

I’m not sure what her end game is but if it was to be so annoying people would ignore her then she did it. Just too damaged for me to watch and too exhausting to care.

BB hope your mom is on the mend.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m wondering why she has a podcast also-it doesn’t seem to be helping her image and I would be curious to know how many people listen to it. I have seen people say they don’t listen and they are fans of Brandi so who exactly is tuning in? (Besides kit-who is amazingly blogging it for us).

• iceNfire says:

I think Brandi’s end game is money, she made no secret of wanting money from the begining. I like to think this is what she tells her Son’s when they ask about her behavior and I sure they hear all about it from their friends and probably google her themselves.

9. kit9 says:

What’s the code for posting a photo in comments?

10. Pghemtchick says:

Her agent only reps comedians? Which agent is this? Her lit agency is Kaplan Stahler. I can’t find a client list on the phone atm, but in the ex article it wasn’t those reps speaking for her… It was Steve Honig (http://www.honigcompany.com/clients.html). So unless Eyeglass world, Cocacola, GG, the 1996 Olympics, formerly Lindsey Lohan, etc are all comedians not sure who she’s talking about.

Thanks for all the well-wishes for my mom. Let me tell you about it. She is PISSED! She was kept overnight as a precaution. She is waiting for the doctor to come and release her. He hasn’t yet. She has called me twice already. She has gotten his office phone number from me and called and got his answering service and told them to page him to get his butt in there and release her. They won’t do it. They said the hospital nurse has to do it. She won’t do it either. I won’t go over there and be a big pain in the ass this time for her. She’s not happy with me either. She’s just going to have to be patient and wait until he gets there. Sometimes she can be DIVA mom. It’s a good sign. She’s feeling fine and says she has no pain. She said I could go there and just to sit and talk to her. I asked her if she was just going to complain to me about the doctor not coming and releasing her. She said probably. I think I’ll just sit here and enjoy quiet bliss until she calls me to come pick her up and take her home. Then I can stay with her and take her orders from her for the next day or two. She’s the queen and I’m her servant. Even my kids say I have spoiled her rotten. Ha! ha!

chismosa…Brandi on the Howard Stern Show.

I think we are giving Brandi too much publicity. I’m refraining and keeping to minimal my comments about her. I just can’t with her.

VV we know your right but you know we just can’t help trying to figure these Bravolebrities out. They’re such hard nuts to crack. 😉

Probably so. The posting of both parents and grandma giving the finger (on Twitter) spoke volumes….unfortunately not the message she hoped though.

14. Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

Creepy dog moment of the day…..

Three weeks ago, I took Dino the Bambino aka Puppy, out to run his errands to get him out in public (cuz he’s a whiny baby) . I got him a harness which was totally traumatic (eye rolling here) and got him a bag of squeaky balls which are his favorite things in the world. We get home and I put my purse on the table and proceed to empty out the car. I came back in to find that he went into my purse and was playing chase with the other dogs in the backyard with the bag of squeaky balls in his mouth. Bad puppy.

Flash forward to today…. Puppy stays home in cage because I have more to pick up than dog food and there’s no way puppy is going to the fabric store with me (baby blanket is finally ready for backing even though that baby was early and born last week). I get home – and have changed purses this week by the way. Purse goes on the coffee table, and I go into the other room to let puppy out of his kennel. I sit down with my coffee and click on the tv. Puppy starts jumping up and crying like someone smacked him. There’s no way in hell he knew there was a bag of squeaky balls in there. No way. So I reluctantly open the bag and give him two. I normally throw three dirty ones away before I crack open a new bag.

A friend comes to the door to drop off blood oranges from her tree. Yes, I’m spoiled. As I go to the kitchen to put down the oranges, I see that puppy got down the last ball from the bag off the shelf. As no good deed goes unpunished I am now going deaf from puppy trying to wear out all three new squeaky balls.

So my question is, how do I get the Jack Russell out of puppy? The beagle side is much easier to control.

• How cute!!! My dogs mouths are too small to do squeaky toys, which is probably a blessing. I would go nuts!! My one dog is going to go into a depression when the tree gets put away. There is a brass ornament that she loves to chase the reflection from the sun thru the window. She lays under the tree and waits for it. She is obsessed….. I don’t have an answer to your question just wanted to share about my Boo Boo, lol!

My dog (the ChiPoo) is OBSESSED with those teeny tiny squeaky neon yellow tennis balls at Petsmart. He can sniff them out even when I hide them. He won’t play with the bigger ones only the teen tiny ones. He gets the squeaker out pretty quickly so I don’t have to put up with that. But he will play “fetch” with them all day long.

Oooh. Dino. How sweet. I’ve always loved Fred Flintstone’s Dino. Well I don’t know how you get the Jack Russell side out but I sure see he’s a smart and spoiled little boy. I bet he’s the cutest.

I don’t think you are going to be able to get the Jack Russell out of Dino. lol.

Jack Russells are so crazy. I love it. But I feel for you !

• lulu says:

I have a jackapoo jack russell terrier poodle mix he’s 6 now but I know what your going through. Rope toys, kong filled with peanut butter, or my personal favorite “bring you (blank)”. He would help me with the laundry bring me socks. Or just ask for random things its pretty amazing when he actually brings it. Sorry the jack are destructive keep their minds busy.

15. Great job Kit!!! Loved the ” Says she knows “in her heart” she is not a racist(her brain has no comment).” LOL!!! WTF is this with what your GFs look like??? I don’t pick my friends on looks!!! That is so ridiculous. I guess I have to tell my bff that has cancer, no teeth, one lung and is swollen from the meds that it is over!!! We have only been friends for about 25 years so it should be no big deal!! And my other bff who beat breast cancer this year, well, she still hasn’t had her hair come back and is not getting reconstructive surgery, so I guess I will let that 15 year friendship go too!!! Bitches need to be looking good dammit!! What complete idiocy!!! I can’t take the ignorance, banality, vapidness, and stupidity anymore!!!! I am glad they believe in Karma…..

Yes, great job, Kit!!! Thank you!!

PrincessP you need to tell your BFFs according to Brandi they don’t fit the mold. 🙂

lol! Thank you! You know, after I write it up, I go back and take out half the snarky comments. SO much of what she says begs for ridicule that the recap ends up being nearly half my snide remarks-so I have to edit. A ton. Lol! This one was particularly bad because the sheer volume of self pity on display. Dear lord, stop! It reminds me of that line from Blades of Glory…the evil pairs skater bemoans the fact that she’d been singled out for “the greatest suffering the world has ever know”. And, OMG, yes!…her obsession with physical beauty. WTF?! Notice that her examples of how she can find the good in anyone all involve physical traits.

kit…if you get the NFL channel you might want to check out what they are
        playing all day today. It’s called A Football Life and it’s really good. They profile
        either a player or the entire team.

• I understand completely about the editing, lol!!! She is in for a lot of heartache as the aging process starts hitting her….especially with all the sun exposure!!!

I’m finding that with Carlton too — I rewatch and I see she only talks about how “beautiful” women are or a particular woman …..
        And how she surrounds herself with only beautiful women. She and Brandi should make great friends (except I wouldn’t call Carlton ‘beautiful’- LOL)

Anyone seen the movie Valkyrie w/Tom Cruise? This is my 2nd time watching it. It is just fascinating how they plotted to assassinate Hitler.

skank

That’s all I got.

Powell, On the last blog you had asked me how long I have. I went back to bed and didn’t see your question till now. I have until the 6th.

Anything watching Full Throttle Saloon on TruTV? I think it’s either the new season or the new season starts soon.

Ok I hope this works. Celebrities reading mean tweets to them lol

21. iceNfire says:

Kit9 – ” Brandi says she’s a Christian and then says…”My god is a muppet that has an orange wig and a black cape””
    The other day I was having a very bad hair day and LittleKid said to me “Do you know who you would look like if your hair was orange?” I said “Carrot Top?” He said ” No the witch that died and came back to life on American Horror Story – The Coven”
    LoL When I die I want to be buried in ‘swamp mud’

Once upon a time, I used to watch HWs show for the lifestyle of the wealthy. Lisa, Yolanda, and Camille have beautiful homes fit for this show. Instead, we now get transplantees with rental homes and bank accounts that don’t match the zip code. WTF Bravo?

I dislike Yofo but would love to have this view.

❤️Perfect ending to a not so perfect day #blessedtobealive

A post shared by YOLANDA (@yolanda.hadid) on

23. lulu says:

Anyone interested in super cheesy movies “the wrong women” is on lifetime.

24. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

What an exhausting day!! We are leaving in the morning for a ski trip and there is so much crap to bring!! I usually don’t go on the ski trips as I don’t ski but the girls really wanted me to come watch them-so I caved and I’m going! I have been cooking and packing all damn day…I need a vacation from getting ready for this vacation!!! (Yeah I know…poor Jill….I feel better now that I complained to all you fine people!!!)

Have fun!!!!

It is so hard getting ready to go! Safe travel and enjoy your time with family!

Have SO much fun! Are you a good skier ? Will you be there for New Years ?
      Don’t forget the 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Thanks!!
        Chismosa-never skied in my life and I won’t be starting now-I’m going as a spectator!! We will be back for New Years Eve-we are going to my sisters house for a pajama party-the kids think this is the best thing we have ever come up with (kids are easy to please sometimes!!)

Great! I’m like you – hot chocolate by the fire, thanks ….

Have a great few days in case we don’t catch you before New Years. 🏂🏂🎿🎿🎿

25. LaineyLainey says:

While we were exploring West Hollywood, Today…my daughter works at Lululemon on Robertson we went to Sur (which is on Robertson) but it was 3:30 and they didn’t open til 5:30 and we had stuff to do….didn’t get to see Jax. Darn. But i got a pic of it.

26. Lisa retweeted the survey – 🙂 🙂

27. lulu says:

Nancy!!! Have to watch on tlc “sex sent me to ER!!” :). Omg roflmao!!

28. chismosa™ says:

DJ/ Naya: W&G marathon …….

Nice capitalization of “ME”. Lol!

Bloop bloop

Happy Sunday Tartsy!

You too! Ha ha, I was going to comment on “ME” lol, it’s so very Nene.

She thinks “U”, “R”, and “4” are words. :: shrug ::

That’s everyone on twitter I feel. To save room on letters and vavooms and shabangs …..

Maximize allotted spacing.

I wonder if SHE also said to watch HER on her E special. Lol. 😋

Not sure if anyone caught the E special on “reality star” updates or something like that- Lynn Curtain (sp?) – of the OC was on it. Talking reali—TEA.

Good morning everyone! NMD! Lisa and Wretchen retweeted the survey. That is so cool. Took it a few days ago and was surprised at how my views have changed.

Wow ….. This is going franchise-wide, so exciting !

Your views changed AZ in just the past few days? We can take it more than once I think ?……

AZ meant she took it two days ago. I don’t know what time frame her mind changed, but probably since the survey last year. I’ve noticed several people say that.

31. Lulu says:

Good Morning!!! That is great that the survey was retweeted!!! I suspect they are probably filling it out themselves. Then anxiously awaiting the results!!! Wonder if bravo/pop and the other production companies look at this site results as well.

Unfortunately except for myself everyone is still sick with a terrible cold. 😦