Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

We last left the ladies in Savannah on their first trip of the season.  Only Kenya Moore blogged last week.  The Atlanta ladies are TERRIBLE about blogging.  I’d love to have heard from Porsha Williams about the Underground Railroad debacle, but she’s ignored the entire thing.  I can’t say I blame her.  Ouch.

Even though Kenya was trying to get NayNay out of her suitcase – NeNe resisted and kept her tough girl persona in check.

NeNe’s buddy Mynique thought she could throw some shade at Kandi, but ended up with whiplash as Kandi would have none of it.  I’m not sure who ended up looking more foolish – Mynique or her roommate Porsha in this episode.

My ranking for the episode is as follows:

NeNe – for keeping NayNay in that suitcase

Cynthia – for being a kind and caring person

Kenya – because even though her efforts at causing drama failed, she was hilarious as a commentator and her blog was spot-on

Phaedra – because she’s an all-around good sport

Mynique – because she amused me even though I couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for her

Kandi – because she was in an awful mood and sucked the air out of the room

Porsha – because she really should have known that there were no trains involved in the Underground Railroad.  Being an airhead is not attractive.

Let’s Chat

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

258 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

Hey everyone. Is it that time already? Sighhhhh. Time flies by when your being lazy. 🙂

Hahaha! Yes it does fly when you’re lazy,…what?? Bottom lip Monday, already? Well almost.

Haha. I’ll be thinking about everyone that has to go to work in the morning. I’m off thru Jan 10th so I can relax a bit. 🙂

2. cusi77 says:

I like Cynthia’s dress when they visited the Church! She is so beautiful!

49ers WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. iceNfire says:

And Kenya makes it all about her .. again

5. Pghemtchick says:

Porsha has a vajayjay tat? Interesting…

Phaedra about raising boys vs. girls:
    “….with boys you have to worry one ding-a-ling. With girls you have to worry about everybody’s ding-a-ling.”

Well Bryson dropped out of college, stole stuff from a store, got arrested, spent the night in jail and got a girl pregnant at 19. I don’t think NeNe would like it if the ladies judged her parenting of Bryson.

8. cusi77 says:

Who died and put Nene in charge of everyone?

Makes me laugh when Phaedra says things like “here in the South when we put a dinner together we put a lot of love it in” Like up North we just throw crap together and eat off the floor.

So did y’all think Nene was too harsh….enough to cause Cynthia to cry
    -or was Cynthia overly sensitive on this topic?

11. rabblerouser2010R says:

Is ALT on tonight? I wasn’t sure if they would be on a holiday schedule or not.

It can be part of my birthday celebration. DH took the kids to the store to buy stuff to make me a nice birthday diner. Steak, mash potatoes, corn, salad and fresh bread. Yum. And not to worry, he won’t have to carry me to bed….

12. LaineyLainey says:

Porsha brought up the pregnancy then cries victim…”the last thing I want to talk about is my miscarriage.” Don’t bring it up, Porshy!

She’s exhausting.

Oh yes. Drag show w/I can’t think of her name. Isn’t it something like Merlot, Mercedes? Come on ya’ll.

15. cusi77 says:

Nene wants to stir the pot between Phaedra and Kenya… they are cordial… let it just there!

I don’t see how Phadera ‘s breast don’t explode w/her wearing clothes that are too tight.

Brandi’s tweet~~~~~Book contest is going so well! Over 10,000 pre-orders! Email ur proof of pre-order to blahblah18@gmail.com #RT

I wonder if this is true?
    10,000 money wasting whack a doodles.

Kenya Phadera doesn’t want to talk about it anymore. Shut up!!!!

19. cusi77 says:

Good for Phaedra!

Chablis. I knew it was a wine!!

OMG Chablis is anorexic.

23. LaineyLainey says:

I love Kandi’s approach to life…”seeing as how I am not in anyone’s production, I decided to create my own”. I wish I was more like that.

Oh shoot. Did y’all know Call the Midwife Holiday Special was on PBS? It came on at 7:30. 😦

I can’t wait to see what scares them. I think it’s going to be funny.

26. iceNfire says:

Shoot! my online stream crashed, oh well, seemed weird watcing HWs at 5 p.m. See ya tomorrow

I wish Kandi would go back to the hair in her TH.

There is no US!!!!!

Powell…THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HEADS UP ON CALL THE MIDWIFE!!!!!!!!!

There goes that meal.

Are there really such a thing as flying cockroaches?

I think there are but not in this country.

Yes. Are there really people who scream as if their life is in danger for them? Apparently so!

YES! I’m in Az and with the heat comes the roaches. And, they are huge here. HUGE. I have a phobia of them and am always freaked out by people spraying them because that makes them fly. And, the only thing worse than a giant cockroach is a flying giant cockroach.

• Sasha says:

Kit, you are so right about the flying. One got into my hair in a restroom at work years ago. I am still traumatized.

Oh. My. God. That’s is literally my biggest nightmare. One in the hair. I so feel for you! I’d need to hospitalized. I’m not exaggerating. That’s how terrified of them I am. I swear I would trade this fear for just about any other. Heights? No problem! I know I’m not going to get up at 3am to go to the bathroom and find myself on top of the Empire state blg but can run into a 3″ roach.

• jeang says:

It is horrible. Once when my sister and I were 16, 17, she had a boyfriend that she didn’t really like too much and was trying to get rid of him. She saw one on the front porch and hurried up and said goodbye to him and got inside and evidently that flying roach got on him cause she heard him screaming like a girl.

• jeang says:

I forgot to add when I was first married in the 70’s in our brand new house that backed onto a swampy like property, I walked out onto back porch and one of those little green rain frogs jumped in my hair. I was doing all kinds of dances to get him out. Guess that was my payback for laughing when my sisters little boyfriend was attacked by the flying roach.

I bet you are Sasha. I sure would be.

…dripping with poison…

YES! In South America they would jump into our skates! It was GROSS.

• Sasha says:

Boston, they are here in Florida. I laughed so hard at that scene because that is exactly how I would have reacted.

• boston02127 says:

I would have too. It was like a tiny bird.

I would be Nene…get up leave and not come back till I know for sure it’s dead. Me and my sister both have a horrible phobia of them and it’s so embarrassing. Only thing I’m really scared of. Seriously considered moving for them alone. So dumb!

• jeang says:

When I go outside now with my dog to let him exercise or do his business, I always carry a can of wasp spray cause when I don’t, there they are. Wasps, bees, anything, I am always on a mission with them critters. They have the whole outdoors and if they choose to invade mine or Coopers space, there dead bugs/meat. I nearly always seem to wind up living either on a lake, like now, a citrus grove, like now or near to some woodsy or swampy area. I do like the country except for the critters. I even seen an armadillo, possum in the yard at night in the past year. I keep Cooper on a run and tinkle and come right back at nighttime. So far no gators in the yard but its possible if they can crawl under my chain link fence cause there are some gators in this lake.

Jeang livin on the edge of something creepy at all times. You just have to stay aware or on a “mission”, lol.

I can take wasps and have no problem with spiders at all. My yard in summer has these huge hairy brown spiders and they don’t bother me. It’s just one bug that freaks me out. It’s so irrational. And, hell, I’d be excited to see a possum or dillo! That would be cool! Gators? Not so much!

• AZGirl says:

Boston…Kit9 is right. Here is AZ there are flying roaches. Huge..disgusting and I plug my drains up all summer. They are about 6 inches long and faster than shit. Of course they are on your walls so you don’t want to smash them because they stain.

I’m glad no one had to due to Phadera. Whewwww. This epi wasn’t bad at all. They actually mostly got along.

Brandi’s tweet~~~~Stab me in the heart my baby’s just left me fir a week, 😦 not ok

Let’s see where this goes tonight. Swig…..& tweet.

I thought she didn’t have babies- that she had ‘two little men’.

Oh God…..

Guzzle and pity party and then lash out

• California35 says:

Uh oh! White wine time!!

Sigh. She’s divorced with shared custody so it’s technically ok. Although I can sympathize, I have friends with shared and the holidays suck for them sometimes-but if the situation was reversed, she’d be complaining their good for nothing dad didn’t call. I don’t think you can win with her.

Oh-and the nuttier fans I am sure are tweeting the caro out if heartless Leann for stealing her children!

Here’s another one…
    22,915
    TWEETS
    576
    496,677
    Tweets All / No replies
    Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 33m
    Having a good cry, I think its super healthy to let it out!!

35. California35 says:

All the blogs missing from the BH and the Atlanta ladies may be because of the holidays? I only remember one, Kyle, twitting that she is on vacation.

36. rabblerouser2010R says:

Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes. Guess what my DH told me…. so he’;s at the grocery store with the girls to get what he needs and he is standing in front of the meat counter where the filet minon is. He says there is only about 5 or 6 packages there. So he picks one up and starts to look at it…..then out of nowhere…this lady lunges over him and snatches up all the other packs on the shelf and puts them in her top of her shopping cart to look at, so she can find the one she wants.

So my DH is thinking WTF-how rude.

So finally she puts some back and DH gets another package as there was only two steaks per pack and there is 4 of us….

But then my husband says as she was walking away, she peers into his cart to inspect the first package of meat he select. He said he was thinking…if she takes my steak, there is going to be some problems….

LOl- if only my Princess Pindy was there to read that lady.

Fer shame!!!

• OMG!!! That is so rude!!! I would read her “well done”!!!! LOL!!

LOL- I am going to tell my husband that.

I am kind of shocked actually that someone from San Clemente would act like that- we are usually so chill here.

As a matter of fact, a little while ago I was at the same store and at the meat section and a beautiful lady was about 2 feet away from me looking at a completely different type of meat. I could only see her out of the corner of my eye but I could hear her say ‘Excuse me’ or “Pardon me” every time she was reaching for something. As I turned I realized her was no one next to her but me, so I realized she must have been talking to me. She wasn’t even being sarcastic either because when our eyes met she smiled- I smiled back and said something like ‘Oh gosh no worries’.

So here is this sweet lady being overly considerate to me- and my husband has to fight off vultures.

Princess would have READ like nobody’s business!

• California35 says:

How Rude!! :-/

37. My son just called to tell me that he is on Hollywood Blvd and Hello Kitty just blessed him and his girlfriend…….is that binding….maybe I will drop $10,000 and hire Brandi’s lawyer to find out.

38. Powell, thank you for the heads up on Call the Midwife!!! It is my mom’s favorite show and I called and told her and you made an 88 year old woman very happy!!! 🙂

Happy Birthday Rabble and Mookies Mom!!! Late in posting. Hope you have a wonderful day.!

40. lillybee says:

The bug talk reminds me of something that happened the other day. I went to the store and as soon as I parked a crow or raven decided to perch on the truck of my car. I opened my car door nosily because I thought the noise would make it leave but no luck. This bird was the size of a large rooster. I am glad that I don’t believe in omens. Maybe I should ask Carlton about it.

Ugh this game is killing me.

This is OT-but Robin Roberts quietly came out as gay today. I wasn’t suprises in the least! She’s healthy and has a long term girlfriend. Am I the only one who said “oh, I figured”?

• lillybee says:

Not at all.

Yeah I was surprised to see that out there today – but most of all I hope she is gaining weight and is healthy. I see her so bone thin on the show it is scary. I always felt she went back to work so quickly. No downtime.

Not surprised at all. I Would be interested in hearing why she held out so long to make a statement.

43. auroracooper says:

Brandi tweeted @BrandiGlanville: The peeps I rent my house from want 2 now sell-We have only been here 9 months grrrr

How ’bout them Cowgirls??? NOT! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Powell…I’m confused. What were the pills that Tommy took and did he give his
    friend some?

• That confused me too….I didn’t see him give the friend any but what was he drinking also, the red stuff, was that alcohol??….maybe he just wanted his Dad to pay attention to him like he pays attention to the patients…

I didn’t think of that. Sad if it’s true. Maybe they are setting up the answers
        to come. Did the pills have anything to do with his Polio diagnose as he and his
        friend came down with it at the exact same time.

BB – how is your mother getting along? And you?

Looks like Brandi will be needing her ex-boytoy soon.
    ,753
    Tweets All / No replies
    Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 2h

48. Pghemtchick says:

The best excuse yet why the ignorant comment was okay:

This is an interesting exchange …..

Great comment tweeted to her

• Cartwheels says:

Interesting. I have been waiting for Brandi to deny what Joyce wrote on her blog being edited out , the “STFU, we are not in Miami” regarding Joyce making the toast in Spanish, and she never did. Funny how the other HWs never denied it either so it must be truth.
      Now Brandi is telling us that she can’t possibly be racist because her ex-husband was Cuban?
      I wonder what Brandi said when Eddie spoke in Spanish to his parents? did Brandi said to Eddie or her in-laws, “STFU and speak in English, we are not in Miami”? I doubt it.

Brandi using stereotypes based on race as an insult or a put down is a racial slur IMO, yes, she might have AA friends and she married a LA man, but I am sure she never used their ethnicity or race to slam them like she is doing Joyce.
      I still wonder why Bravo edited that part out. I would have loved to watch Yolanda and Lisa’s faces when that little exchanged happened. I bet they were LOL.

Wait what was edited out- we saw Brandy say “STFU” we’re not in Miami or whatever — did they take it out later ??

I don’t think Eddie speaks Spanish 😦

• Cartwheels says:

We heard Brandi say “I don’t understand, speak in English” , at least in the last episode.
          Joyce wrote in her blog that she was upset that they edited out the part where Brandi also says during that taunting scene “STFU, we are not in Miami” and that Bravo did it to favor Brandi because she is always sucking up to the producers.

• They didn’t edit that comment out – I heard Brandi say it, and Joyce mentioned Brandi said it in her blog.

I think Brandi had a lot of things edited out for her in previous years, but this year she’s not being filtered. To me that signals that she’s dispensable and will be gone next year.

I hope so!

Ok good I’m not crazy.

They’re ALL dispensable.
              Next year if Joyce returns she may become annoying to others who find her refreshing this year. And so on and so on ……

Andy and his new duties – who knows

I didn’t hear it. I read Joyce said that so tried to catch it when I rewatched but never heard Brandi say that. Holy crap, do they have different edits for different feeds?

Makes you wonder if Brandi could just learn to STFU and get off twitter most of this stuff would go away and Joyce would come across and whiney.

• Cartwheels says:

Maybe so, I would have an issue with Joyce is she would complain and be whiney about petty things, about trivial comments but that is not the case here.

Let’s not forget that Brandi has been slamming Joyce for months now, she has done interviews and hundreds of tweets calling her names before the show even aired and now that Joyce is addressing her and the situation as the episodes are coming in, Brandi complains that Joyce is using her for a story line?
      Brandi is the one who has made the issue of her differences with Joyce her story line of the season, she is the one who started this mess, seems to me like she wasn’t expecting Joyce to react, she probably expected Joyce to be like the other RHBH, all of them Yolanda, Lisa, Kyle, Carlton and even Kim who seem to be scared to death of Brandi’s unfiltered mouth, but Joyce is giving back and giving good shots. I don’t think Brandi saw it coming and that is why she is so upset, she underestimated Joyce and she is losing big time.

Very likely so!

50. chismosa™ says:

am I – are WE now going to be tricked into having to watch the Vanderpump stupid show- (I love Lisa!)- for tonight’s thing? The way they’re saying it’s a 2 hour “event” ?????
    Please god no.

• Cartwheels says:

It doesn’t matter how much Bravo puts into it, I am not watching VR. As soon as they make the transition, then I am out.
      How is it that Lisa has not fired every one of those awful people is a puzzle to me.

I agree. However if bravo tries to be cute and have Brandi be mid-sentence in a discussion yelling at Joyce and Joyce’s husband – and then it switches over— that will be hard to avoid.

How annoying !

Because everything we see on VPR having to do with the restaurant is completely phony. Just fiction.

Good morning! I am HOME! Yay! Have spent the last two nights at my mom’s. Probably didn’t really need to do it, but wanted to make sure she’s OK. She’s doing great. I did all her laundry, got her some books from the library, and cooked her some meals in advance, so she should be good for a few days. I need a little break – lol.