Real Housewives of Atlanta – Bonding Time

Real Housewives of Atlanta by NMD

I don’t know if the Bravo execs are playing a game with the Beverly Hills ladies, but if so – my hats off to them.  While the next episode of Beverly Hills promises nasty behavior, Atlanta gave us ladies bonding, home cooking, and a little dose of fun.  I hope the ratings watchers are paying attention.  Beverly Hills has devolved into some sort of Mob Wives knockoff that you can find on any other station with faux-shocking behavior  that is no longer shocking.  It complements Vanderpump Rules – which is trying to be the next Jersey Shore.  Atlanta seems to be filling a niche that can’t be found on other channels, and is bringing in more viewers each week.   We’ll see if that holds when they get into the cat fights, but for now – it is entertaining.

We pick up the morning after the dinner party in Savannah.  NeNe has a hangover, so the plan is to stay in the house and chill.  The ladies will all cook for each other.  As they make breakfast, the topic turns to phone/skype sex.  Apparently Kandi was on the phone to Todd the night before.  Porsha reveals that she doesn’t think men want to see vayjayjays – and she also reveals that she has a tattoo that she immediately calls a piercing.  It’s Porsha, so I don’t know if she used the wrong word the first time or has both – either way, it surprises me.

Cynthia turns the conversation to Noelle (her 14 year old daughter) and her young boyfriend.  She explains that she talks about everything to Noelle.  NeNe takes over the conversation and starts talking about her childraising techniques.  She basically says that young girls are hos and twerk in the mall.  Kandi points out that she and Cynthia have daughters, and they worry about them getting pregnant, while the other ladies have sons.  NeNe really gets into it – with her loud and talking over everyone behavior.  NeNe has been defending her behavior all week on twitter.  I wish she’d get over herself.  For some reason, Cynthia can’t take it any more and starts to cry.  I think it’s because she loves her daughter so much and truly believes that through honesty she’ll steer Noelle through those teenage years without incident. But she’s worried she’s making a mistake and NeNe has hit on her insecurities.  Personally, I don’t think NeNe is one to be dishing out advice since her oldest son never listened to her.  Sigh.

Cynthia takes off, and Kenya and Porsha go to comfort her.  Meanwhile, NeNe defends herself.  She asks Kandi if she was wrong.  Kandi says that NeNe shouldn’t lie, but at the same time ….  NeNe says (defiantly) that she’s the type of friend that will tell it how it is.  She is really defensive.  She makes fun of Cynthia – and says that if Cynthia didn’t want to hear her opinion she shouldn’t talk about it.  Except that this is Cynthia’s storyline, so of course she wants to bring it up.  C’mon NeNe – you’ve been around long enough to know that.

Cynthia, Kenya, and Phaedra have a really sweet heart to heart.  It’s sort of funny because neither of the comforters have kids, but it sure is nice to see them build each other up.  I thought they hated each other.  The bottom line is Cynthia is feeling a lot of pressure to be a good mom and keep Noelle on a good path.

As Cynthia goes off to repair her makeup, Porsha and Kenya head off to continue talking.  They realize they have one thing in common, they both want to be a mother.  Kenya talks about how hurt she is that her mother abandoned her.  Porsha points out that even though they are spending time together, they really have no idea what each of them is dealing with in their real lives.  Have they ever even talked seriously before?  They end up hugging.

NeNe hunts down Cynthia and cracks a few jokes.  Cynthia tries to explain how she feels, but NeNe wants to keep it light.  NeNe extracts herself from the situation, and stumbles on Porsha crying.  She’s a little annoyed because she just wants to have fun.  I guess she didn’t get the memo about bonding.  She sucks it up and heads into Porsha’s room to give her a hug and pep talk.  In her talking head, she is clearly over Porsha and explains that their relationship is one sided.

NeNe has had enough of the crying, and decides that they’ll all go out to a Drag Queen show that evening.  Because everyone is getting along so well, NeNe forces Kenya to talk to Phaedra about their differences over the sexting.  Kenya manages to escape without committing to this talk because her assistant arrives with her dog Velvet, who isn’t feeling well.  Nothing makes more sense than bringing a dog with diarrhea to someone else’s house.

Kenya somehow ends up in Phaedra’s room trying to talk to her – despite her protestations that she didn’t want to.   Phaedra didn’t receive the make-up-scene memo, and doesn’t want anything to do with it.  She distracts herself studying paint dry and then then starts pumping her breast to drown out Kenya.  Heh.  Kenya tries a little more, but Phaedra just says a bunch of cliches – life is short, it’s all good, etc. and refuses to talk about anything serious.

Finally they are at the Drag Queen show.  They have fists full of bills – but it’s not a strip club.  It’s more like a comedy club and NeNe asks the drag queen to teach Mynique to read.  Nothing much happens – it’s a short scene.

Dinner time.  Everyone is sober and happy to eat the southern food they cooked all day.  (What time did they go to this Drag Show and why are they back in the exact same clothes they were wearing before they went out.)  Porsha is a woman in her 30s who is acting 15, and sends a text to Kordell saying she wants to talk.  He responds back – “about what?”  Kandi texts back “us” and Porsha starts squealing as if it was the first boy she’s ever sent a text to.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-cockroach-attackUh-oh.  I hope Carlton isn’t watching this.  A giant flying cockroach interrupts their dinner, and they all go off squealing and screaming. Kenya and Porsha take care of it, and then they pretend to toss it down Cynthia’s dress and again with the squealing and screaming.  This is like a slumber party.  At least they are screaming in fun and not at each other.

So all is well that ends well.  Except in the last few minutes of the episode NeNe decides to give Porsha a lecture on what it takes to be her friend.  Apparently Porsha has been too busy dealing with her divorce to take care of NeNe.  Oh – and Kenya has seen NeNe’s Hello Kitty and it’s as bald as her head.  Nice visual to end the blog.  Thanks, Kenya and Bravo.

___________________________________________

Annual Housewife Survey – Closing Today

Click Here to Take the Survey

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

199 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – Bonding Time

Good morning. I hope everyone has a great day. 🙂

2. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for the blog NMD/ happy Monday everyone. 2013 is almost over. I’m happy for that.
    I wonder if Cynthia’s crying about noelle was for something deeper. As we see next week (and who knows when that was really taped chronology wise) – we see her stellar example of a husband berate her about money — HER money most likely– and act badly around her sister.
    I hate Papa Smurf!

Kenya was on a roll with her THs last night.
    Boston and Kit you had me DYING over the bug talk. I totally RELATE. I would run screaming from that house. I’m sorry I’m a GIRL. I can take spiders, flies, bees. But a flying dragon like that – we used to scream “Teredactyl!” when we had a huge flying insect in our fun summer houses years ago. (😪😪nostalgia)
    Tonight the flying bird on BH comes back …..🐤🐤🐤. Boston that was LOL.
    Please bravo gods don’t gorse me to watch that heinous Anastassia/ Stassi whatever on VPR! urghhhh 😡

3. chismosa™ says:

ROTFL

you guys will love the first person. SO so timely!

KKB was on the main page of the article. LOL!

4. chismosa™ says:

Ps I can’t wait to see conductor of the Underground Railroad on WWH next week. Especially with the rumors she was fired right before christmas.

….interesting ……

Chismosa, to answer your question from last blog, I’m on a break from Jack this week. Back to normal on Monday.

Ok enjoy the break ! But I know you’ve been taking extra care of your mom. Hope you can have a festive New Year’s

Yes. I really want her on next season. She should be getting her life together so that will be interesting to see her evolve. So now that she’s showing a backbone, showing she’s vulnerable, telling the truth about why she was standoffish Bravo doesn’t want her? They wanted a meek little HW?

Where’s the backbone? I’m serious ……

Screeching like a teenager about texting him and implying all the gay things on her talking heads ….

I don’t know.
        But please no MOnique. She’s an odd duck! Id take Marlo over her. Ha.

Well that wasn’t a backbone kinda moment but she’s not letting the ladies talk down to her or to her and she not give as good as she gets. Last season most of the time Kordell was w/her and she would say something but he would jump in. Remember he was “the man” of their house. He would puff up his chest and let it be known he wasn’t having anyone talk down to his wife.

I guess I won’t miss her.

LOL at a nice visual to end the blog, NMD! Hey, the clothes at the dinner, completely past me up! I was loving the episode featuring them cooking and sharing their food…now when do we ever see that in a group or even a trip for that matter. Safe to say, that impressed me.

I completely agree with the prelude to the recap and enjoyed it all. I’ll post Nene’s grating defense for her actions…she is so above it all, right.

I think she’s got some frustrations that her main show was cancelled. She still has Glee I suppose but I think she was thinking she was above the HWs by now.

I fly above …. I I fly above

(DJ for you…. 😉 )

• djprincessc says:

UGH!!! hahahahah!! That voice!! You know that sometimes when the intro for the season comes on I still find myself ready to mute it and then I remember she doesn’t squeal in this one. haha!

6. SoutheastVA says:

Wh can’t Nene pronounce the word bonding correctly? The way she says it, it sounds like bunding (a “u” sound vice an “o”). I think in her mind she’s speaking “proper” but she’s not. It’s getting on my nerves. Isn’t English her first language? (end rant)

Does anyone have big New Year’s eve plans?

This is not a blog on Bravo, but on her own website…

Good morning everyone. It’s Monday. 🙂 It’s kinda cold but not to bad. I hope you have a great day.

BB—-I’m glad everything is going well with your mom.

11. mm in oc says:

Just a note about the fist full of dollars. I went to my first drag show (hambuger marys) and came totally unprepared with no dollars. I guess it is a little like a strip club and appears to be the way performers earn their money. I really didnt like and maee it feel exploitive. Good time though.

I went to a drag show here in San Clemente too, we ended up having to buy/exchange the dollars of the Drag Queens then giving it back to them as tips lol

12. Cartwheels says:

I watched the RHOA last night with a friend of mine and we ROTFLOL , the scene at the club, Phaedra pumping in front of Kenya and the flying roach had us in stiches while the scene between Cynthia and Kenya had us at the brink of tears. This is what is different about this show, these women even with their awful behaviors are more real than any of their other counterparts. It is so difficult to have a likeable show when the people are so aware of the image they want to portray to the viewers that they act instead of being themselves.

It looked like to me that they had 2 different scenes going with Kenya was talking to Phaedra and Phaedra was pumping. You never did see Phaedra’s mouth moving while she was talking. I think they pasted them together to look like she was ignoring Kenya.

13. lulu says:

Who watched “Call of the midwives Christmas special???”. I plan on watching it today along with “sister wives.”

Happy Monday ! thank you for the blog NMD. I watched ATL last night, mostly, and enjoyed the episode. I like these women, mostly. I actually liked Kenya this episode – it was Nene I was ff through. I don’t really enjoy the “I’m better than you” pit-bull Nene. And it’s just so close to the surface you don’t have to wait long for it to show up. smh. She was tweeting a million tweets last night that supported her. This seems to be the new thing; I’m not sure who started it (Kyle?). But retweeting support isn’t going to get you more support, imo, and it really annoys me that they think we are so easily manipulated.

Watching them cook and eat was great! but I did hear them say they were eating at 1:00 in the morning, so maybe they changed back to casual clothes after they went out? Dunno. But now I want shrimp and grits. And black eyed peas for new year’s!

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Hope your mom is back home and feeling better BB. Hope you enjoyed your trip to LaLa Land Lainey!

15. lulu says:

Happy belated birthday RR!!!!!!

16. rabblerouser2010R says:

Uggg. So on GoodDay LA, they have the Heather from RHOC hosting again..(I hate her) and for the segment the have Stassi and dude from SUR on making holiday drinks…and Heather won’t stop saying “Champs”. I am going crazy.

So Jillian Barber was fired from the show. Who replaced her? On Jeff Lewis Interior Therapy she said they kept giving her chair to another woman when she would get to the station.

JIllian and Dorthy both got the sack. The brough in a youngish lady called Maria(?) but I think she might be on maternity leave or something.

I remember that and I think then Jillian got divorced from the hubby. Sad

17. I don’t even want to know why she has seen her Hello Kitty!! Poor Hello Kitty, her name taken in vain like that!! I watched Call the Midwife Christmas special and it ended a little early so I watched the last few mins of RHOA. I was laughing so much at the whole bug thing. Phadera saying in her TH that she is not afraid of bugs and then cut to her freaking out….so funny!! And I was dying when they pretended to flip it onto Cynthia, lol!!!! I couldn’t believe NeNe, she has a lot of nerve telling anyone that doesn’t happen in my house or whatever nonsense she was trying to say…..seriously NeNe ????

Nene…poseur

NeNe really has some nerve. Does Bryson even have a decent job to support his baby? IMO she was saying that cuz she doesn’t want to fail w/Brent. She could have said “I want to make better choices w/Brent than I did Bryson.”

Poor Hello Kitty, lol. You saw the best part of the show Princess! I’m still laughing at Phaedra’s TH and then the cut away to her screaming bloody murder!

Poor Hello Kitty—rotfl like Tarts !

18. Mookiesmom says:

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday. I had a major allergy attack and spent it on the couch. I kept scaring Mookie because I was sneezing so much! LOL (He is going to go into hiding on New Year’s Eve as he hates any loud noises!) I feel much better today. RR I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

• California35 says:

Happy b-day! I missed it yesterday :-/

(((Mookiesmom))) Mookie called me this morning and wants to move in with us.
      Do you have any problems with that?

• Mookiesmom says:

Nope. Maybe the weather there will suit him better. Plus, you can put up with his antics and feeding schedule. I’m guessing you haven’t had a 24 pound cat before. He is quite demanding when it comes to his breakfast and dinner time. His sister wanted to kill him last night so she might enjoy a vacation from him. LOL He wouldn’t take me seriously last night when I tried to get him to leave her alone. Then again getting a sentence out without sneezing between every word was difficult. I guess I wouldn’t have taken myself seriously either. : )

Happy Birthday Mookiesmom. I hope you’re feeling better.

I am sorry you were sick on your birthday 😦

Happy belated birthday. Feel better !
      🎉🎁🎊🎉🎁🎊

19. Pghemtchick says:

Wasn’t someone complaining about UPS?
    I went outside and found a package on my porch from the Lucini Collection. I was like huh? It has “samples” written on it. So I look for the shipping slip on the outside, right? It’s for the Bridal shoppe over 7 blocks away. Awesome job they did. Now I’m off to play delivery woman.

Great blog! I loved last nights episode.

That is super nice of you!!!! You get a gold star for your good deed!! ding! (the star made that noise)

• djprincessc says:

You are really nice!!! Most people would be like HUH?? WHAT?? SAMPLES?? And keep it!!

Yeah I’ve complained about them. They suck. Did you see GMA? A UPS driver threw a Box I think twenty feet from the end of the sidewalk to a porch. The homeowners have a surveillance camera and it was all recorded. It was a dress for the lady’s daughter’s American Doll. Like she said it wasn’t breakable but that’s beside the point. The guy couldn’t take a few seconds to walk to the porch and ring the bell. He was fired 2 days before Christmas. He deserved it.
      UPS decided not to hire as many temps this season and the customers paid for it.

Yes, I wrote a long piece about how UPS service has deteriorated. Nice of you to redirect the package…..I do that all the time for USPS, they are awful.

NMD…Congratulations on your win yesterday. 🙂

What a surprise…
    ERS
    Tweets All / No replies
    Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 47m
    On RHOBH watch for someones Bull-Shit to slowly start to unfold tonight on @Bravotv 🙂

• California35 says:

I wish she stopped twitting all together, but since she wont, i really reallu wish she stop twitting before the episode about what is going to happen and her opinion about it. Annnnnoyyinnnnggg!!

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

Should be interesting. I’m not a Lisa fan always thought she was rude and no different than any of them. But Brandi is just pathetic.

I don’t like any of them anymore.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

I like some more than others but as a cast it just does not work, I actually miss the S1 cast. Brandi NEVER should have been allowed to be on this show.

I caught in rewatching of last week that after Lisa says, ‘Behave yourself’ to Brandi, Lisa actually follows up with, “No, don’t, it’s boring”. No pretending that Lisa doesn’t actually love and often encourage Brandi’s drunken antics anymore.

Nancy, take it with very little credibility. Brandi loves to plant seeds on the viewer’s mind before episodes air. She’s been on damage control for months bone and she’s trying to blame somebody else for her behavior (Lisa). Nobody, nobody put a gun on Brandi’s head to say, do or act the way she did. OWN IT BRANDI! OWN IT!

22. Katie (aka kats2) says:

I just looked all the BH HW’s twitter accounts and I’m convinced Brandi really has nothing going in her life. The other HW’s are tweeting about work, time with family, special interest, etc, or off twitter because they have a life and are too busy. Brandi has way too much time on her hands, way too much alcohol, needs way too much attention and is perpetually feeling sorry for herself. Twitter is Brandi’s job. It’s clear she is in a downward spiral and needs help. I’m starting to feel sorry for her.

I venture into “I Feel sorry for Brandi-land” from time to time, but it doesn’t last. Good luck with that. Maybe your kind feelings will last. I eventually find her behavior unworthy of sympathy because she is just so unneccessarily & unapologetically (sp) (sorry, I can’t spell today) mean, nasty, vulgar, misguided, cruel, delusional and she sets back self-respecting women way back with her entitled, selfish and talentless appearance on this show.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

Yep It’s gone already, momentary lapse. I checked out her twitter account and saw all the pics of her family flipping everyone off, she’s surrounded by crazies they can all have one big pity party for her.

rotfl!!! Wow, katie, even I lasted a little longer than that. But then I didn’t see the pics of her family purposely offending the twitterverse or twittersphere. So glad I missed that!!

How do you really feel Lainey? 🙂

Let me tell you something, Exit4. You lie down with trash, etc….can’t remember how she (Da Don) ended it. or was it…”You hang out with clowns, you could get stuck in a tiny clown car.” or was it “You lay down with dogs, you wake up as an adorable critter that only wants to please its master.” or was it…”You lie down with cats and you wake up feeling that the world owes you a back rub and a nice wet meal followed by a nice dry meal followed by fresh (I SAID FRESH!) water and a sparkling clean litter box.” Was that the saying,…Idk,…I forget. Let’s go back to Da Don’s that was the best one.

Exit4, I was one of Bran’s “fans” last year…If somebody told me last year that I would no longer find her to be “a breath of fresh air” in a year (wait, I think you did try to tell me,…you or JNNTjill tried to tell me) I would never have believed it. It’s incredible how she has buried any and all positivity that might have been associated with her. Like da Don says,…”You lie down with garbage…”.I don’t want to smell like garbage anymore!!!!!!

I no longer feel sorry for her. Except I do feel for her losing her dog.

• iceNfire says:

I can’t hate Brandi, I just can’t so I like to think she is doing all this b/c Bravo tells her to. Yeah, I know I’m Really reaching here

I don’t think Bravo told her to do anything! But maybe back off alcohol. She laid all that disgusting behavior out there on her own.

Well if she were smart she would be getting deals w/companies to tweet about them and their products. Depending on what company “celebs” get paid for tweets. But she’s an F-lister so maybe no one wants to hire her to tweet.

23. Katie (aka kats2) says:

THIS just makes me sad! How can this be true? Is there a God?

Lisa Vanderpump ‏@LisaVanderpump 3h
    Congrats Vanderpump Rules on being the number one show down loaded on I tunes at xmas!
    And it’s just starting to heat up…get ready!

24. I did watch ATL last night. Thanks NMD for the blog. It was touching to see Kenya and Porsha connecting even if it was a short scene and Bravo will edit the rest to make me dislike them again. I can totally understand where Cynthia was coming from. So Nene giving her unwanted advice was over the top. Really Nene you’re giving parenting advice when your own son has been arrested and has a baby out of “wedlock” (wedlock sounds like a new bedroom door lock).
    Not one of those women are perfect and yet they want to be seen as perfect. News Flash NOBODY is a PERFECT Parent. Just ask any family counselor.
    Brandi is her own brand of “Idiots R Me”.
    I guess our NYE plans changed so now I might actually have to converse with my husband and make a new plan. I’m joking…. we have had 5 invites for 5 different places. I’m up for a movie and celebrating with a “bang” as lulu said. Lulu you are so smart ;-P
    Everyone be safe and let the new year begin with a smile 2013 you were ok, but I’m not sad to see you go. 2014 Let’s get this done!!!!
    P.S. The Vikings won and the coach got fired, YES!!! The Packers won….well so did the Seahawks. This will be an interesting play off to end the season.

Well the Redskins had a bang up season 3 and 13 and the head coach was fired today. Hail il to the Redskins…. 🙂 So I think we will be on coach #5 next season since schmuck Dan Sneider bought the franchise. That’s what happens when you know nothing about running a pro athletic franchise

25. Amber...Real Wife says:

For crying out loud!!! Is there no one who can check NeNe as she portrays this holier than thou persona? Bitch Puh-leeze… your a former stipper/prostitute who may have left the club but your mentality is still there. Still jealous of the ‘new girls’ that are younger, prettier and talented. Her hate of Kandi and Phaedra is disproportionate to anything they have ever done to her. How is it that the whore who used to grind/screw for a dollar is trying to out a Grammy wining artist/millionaire business woman and Lawyer/Mortician/Entrepreneur as whores in their past? The confirmed sex worker is passing judgement and throwing shade at her castmates, Cynthia’s parenting and young teens too? Hey NeNe you still have pole and knee rug burn… and remember Bryson? DON’T TALK. Just Saying.

This can’t continue unchecked and next week we see a blind side of Phaedra w/ nasty ass Chuck dissing her while NeNe sits there reveling with schadenfreude of the chaos she helped orchestrate. Killer is I like NeNe… but not when she’s vicious like this. Her insistence on Mynique being on the show when she’s as pretty and has the personility of a plain paper bag is ridiculous and she NEEDS TO GO!! That NeNe is just using Mynique’s husband as her vengeance tool and to further her own storyline is reprehensible. Here’s a thought… why doesn’t NeNe go after those “Hollywood” jobs instead of reverting back to just giving jobs… #You’veSaidAMouthful

Went over to twitter to check out that Boycott Joyce thing. Oh my lord-it’s insane! Looking up her father to prove he’s white. Because apparently Latinos can only be white-which we’ve established is not true! Calling her a homophobe because of a movie role. Pointing out her show Siberia (which I didn’t even hear of?) had a horrible ending. Something weird about Corey Feldman. Some people need a hobby

I would love to see Brandi and Carlton go next season. They probably won’t-because bravo believes this is what we want to see. Brandi just ruins the show and Carlton adds nothing. Plus she scares me!

• Cartwheels says:

The scariest part is that Brandi follows that account.
      I wonder if Brandi will take some of that to the reunion with her famous, “one of my best friends told me that your great grandmother can’t be black because your father is white” BS.
      Brandi encourages her hordes of fanatics that found everything she does “real and wonderful”, no wonder she has zero self-accountability.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

This is why I will continue to support Joyce, she may not be my favorite HW but she will get my support against the ignorant masses who choose to support trash.

I hear you! It makes me wonder what kind of people they are in real life. Is that how they treat other people? Which probably explains why they spend so much time on twitter.

Cartwheels-as long as she has people encouraging her she will keep it up. I know a lot of people here don’t like Kim or Kyle. I like them both. I think they’re aligning with Brandi so they don’t become her victims. Oh and Faye had Brandi pegged to a T.

Kim & Kyle get on my nerves but they aren’t that bad. I don’t know what’s w/continuing to go after Lisa every season. Fayke may have had Brandi pegged but she’s not a nice person herself. I guess it takes one to know one.

I think Kyle was always used to being the alpha female and Lisa took that role. So she’s either wanting to knock her down a peg or wants to soak up some of her queen-ness by osmosis. I like Lisa, but I’m pretty sure she can be a queen beyotch when she wants to!

• Cartwheels says:

I will need more time to like Joyce as a character on her own but right now I am just loving the fact that she is not backing down despite of how nasty Brandi and her stans are towards her, her husband and it seems like her whole extended family has to endure the harassment but at least she is consistent, she is not complaining about it and saying that “my family has been harassed and threatened” all the while posting pictures of her family giving the middle finger to the world.
          Kyle and Kim? meh , these two are disappointing too , they should have strapped their boots on and go frontal with Brandi but as usual Kyle is always a second late and a dollar short and just wants to make peace. I would love for Kyle to step up and call Brandi in some of her lies, per say the lawsuit, but she is too worried about not being the mean girl to even go there. So, so far my only hope rests on Joyce’s hands and for that she is my favorite this season, she is not afraid to go up against the bully and her group of mean girls.
          Lisa and Yolanda has been the most disappointing of all, the have cuddle Brandi, laughed at her stupid antics and her drunken behavior and defend her all along. Now that they have a fall out Lisa is finally seeing the light? Nah. It would have been great if she would have seen the light when the friendship was going strong, anything else just seems an strategy to save her image. As much as I dislike Yolanda at least I can respect that she is not jumping ship on Brandi and try to save face ala Lisa.

It shouldn’t surprise you. It took Lisa many years to realize out Cedric was taking advantage if her.

• Cartwheels says:

Not really, he worked for her in England and had a place of his own. If he took advantage of Lisa why did Lisa brought him to U.S. when she wanted to get casted on RHBH? Lisa needed Cedric to be her gay husband just as much as Cedric needed the exposure for his “acting” career. IMO they both used each other.

He told her he was an orphan with no family. Lisa found out he had a family.
                Hmm…not sure he came here because Lisa was “casted” on RHOBH. He was here a couple of years before she was cast. He dated Lance Bass briefly.

Yolanda wasn’t being attacked by Brandi.

But I digress. When I see Lisa and Brandi, I really try to think of my inappropriate friend. Yes I had one, ok, years ago. And we were really good friends, and I used to say I like her “warts and all”. I didn’t agree with everything she did, or said, but we had a lot of fun. I defended her – she defended me – we got each other in trouble – gosh, those were good times! Ok! but the point is, I forgot what the point is. No, the point is, I am loyal to my friends, and they get more leeway than people I either don’t like or don’t care about. Sad to say but it’s the truth. So while disappointed in Lisa these first few episodes, I get it.

LOVE this comment and you getting lost in it too. I had a friend like that too.

Loyalty is everything ……

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Just because her father is light skinned or white doesn’t mean his mother can’t be Indian, Mulatta or African. It takes real ignorance to make a statement like that. I take pride in my heritage from both sides of the family, w/ my mother have more diversity of African and Indian, while my father’s side of the family was white although his mother had a touch of Indian as well.

I don’t even understand what exactly the “Brandi” supporters try trying to prove.
        So let’s say Joyce’s father is white? Does that mean she is suppose to identify herself as white?

Aren’t these some the same folks who have accused her of getting a nose job to look less hispanic and bleaching her skin?

She did get a nosejob but everyone does that. JLo did too.

Skin bleach I think that’s just Beyoncé who gets accused LOL

27. djprincessc says:

Brandi and Leann are the same person. Just bad in different ways. One cheated someones husband and is batshit crazy. The other is batshit crazy, vile and vengeful. Just to name a few. No wonder why Eddie is with Leann, he def has a type and that type is crazy.

Well LeAnn does have a boat load of money. 😀

I’m not convinced Leann is crazy. I think she’s maybe insensitive to other peoples feelings and was unable to properly handle the negativity that came her way because if the affair. Especially the twitter stuff. People are vicious and brutal on twitter. She was unable to handle things like she normally would-basically call the lawyers. She learned very quickly that it doesn’t work like that in social media world. We’ve seen what Brandi and her minions do to people in twitter and whether you hate her for the affair or not, it has to do some damage to your psyche being bashed all day everyday for the stupidest little things.

The other thing with Leann is because of the hate people have-every little thing is read into to “mean” something. I also thing some of the other bloggers out there take the most mundane stuff and run with it. Turn it into something it isn’t, make a bunch of assumptions and maybe throw in a falsehood here and there and call it a “source”.

I’m not a Leann fan or defender if her actions-but seeing Brandi’s behavior and the behaviors of those she surrounds herself with-it can’t be easy to deal with for her it her husband. Whether she deserves it or not is not for me to say, but I’m at the point now when I see yet another Leann story I just say come on! It’s crazy!

• Cartwheels says:

Leann’s worst mistake is that she cares too much about what people thinks of her, she should have never engaged, she should have remained on the side lines and let Eddie deal with Brandi but she felt the need to tell her side of the story and that never works for a home wrecker, better to lay low.
        If she would have remained quiet and let Brandi expose herself like she has done this season, then more people would have understood that much like Eddie said , “Brandi is a drama queen who loves conflict so she can capitalize on it”

Will Camille honor her word?

@WynonnaMusic: @TheRealCamilleG Please tell Lisa that Cactus (Husband) & I say hey!

Original Message:

@KyleRichards18: “@pattistanger: “@housewivesfan10: @pattistanger LOVE lisa vanderpumps! All those shoes 😍”I like @KyleRichards18 store as my closet.” XO

Original Message:

What’s her angle?

Not sure what Stanker’s angle is…Have Kim on her show?

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t see any angle, Patty sent a tweet that includes both names, Lisa and Kyle and Kyle is replying with a “XO” to the tweet probably to acknowledge the part that pertains to her store. I don’t see anything sinister in it.

I didn’t imply there was anything “sinister about it”. I was curious as to why Patty is kissing Kyle’s butt.

Here’s how the thread started and ended.

Patty tweeted first:
          @pattistanger: Catching up on my #RHOBH @Bravotv jonesing for @YolandaHFoster closet. Whose #housewife closet do you like the best?

Somebody replied:
          @housewivesfan10: @pattistanger LOVE lisa vanderpumps! All those shoes 😍

Patty replied:

Kyle the replied:

Have y’all seen The Dark Knight Rises? I’m late. I’ve missed the last three Bat man movies. This is pretty good.

The phone number that Brandi used for Chica’s flyers was her assistant’s not her number. ( per Brandi phone interview to TMZ ).

• Cartwheels says:

But I thought the assistant was already fired?

A lot of things about Chica really make no sense. I would love to hear from the assistant herself.
      IMO something happened to Chica (probably an unfortunate accident, not blaming Brandi on this at all) before Brandi went to PS and she was just using this to further her poor me story line. Sorry to be so jaded but Brandi’s reaction and lack of energy to look after that dog hints to me that she already knew what had happened to poor Chica.

I just watched the Palm Springs dinner again and I tell ya’ Kyle and Joyce were the ONLY ladies that were decent and respectful…and that was despite all the bullsh*t hurled at them. And like we said before SOMETHING was said, it was Brandi likely to Kyle that caused the major waterworks. Oh, sorry I am rehashing what’s previously discussed, but it’s just so absurd to me that no one (from what we see) handles Brandi. No one puts her in her place. This better not be the same old story at dinner in tonights episode – IT’S OLD! I want something new….sigh.

What’s with posting the night of a new blog ?

Ughhhh probably to wish happy new year to her fans 🙄