Housewife End of the Year Survey Results

Housewife End of the Year Survey Results by NMD

Below are the results of BB’s End of the Year Survey for Lynn’s Place.  It’s the exact same survey we gave last year, only a few housewife names have changed.  You can see last year’s results on this page.

Just a quick note on the survey.  There were around 2,200 responses – which to the best of my knowledge makes it a very statistically sound sample.  If anyone from Bravo wants the raw results please email me – nomoredrama8@gmail.com.

Some quick observations about how opinions have changed / stayed the same since last year:

• Lisa Vanderpump remains highly popular. In pretty much every category.
  • Overall there were a lot less votes for the New York ladies.  It’s been ages since they’ve been onscreen.
  • Kyle Richards has really turned it around.  There are a whole bunch more people that seem to like her – although she won the Most Fake Housewife category- taking that title from Taylor
  • Brandi stole the title of meanest housewife from Tamra Judge/Barney. She also fell off the best style list.  But she also did well in favorite, most fun to hang out with and funniest categories.  I don’t think she has anything to worry about with her job with Bravo next season – if she can handle being the mean queen.
  • For a newbie, Joyce Girard has made an impression – a mixed one – but an impression nevertheless.

2013

End of the Year Survey Results

Who is your Most Favorite of All the Housewives?

Lisa Vanderpump – 44%

Brandi Glanville – 7%

NeNe Leakes – 6%

Kyle Richards – 6%

Teresa Giudice – 5%

Who is your Least Favorite of All the Housewives?

Brandi Glanville – 17%

Kenya Moore – 8%

Teresa Giudice – 7%

Melissa Gorga, Joyce Giraud & Kyle Richards – 6%

Who is in the Most Need of Therapy?

Brandi Glanville – 30%

Kim Richards – 12%

Teresa Giudice – 12%

Kenya Moore – 11%

Aviva Drescher – 8%

Who is the Funniest Housewife?

Lisa Vanderpump – 26%

NeNe Leakes – 24%

Brandi Glanville – 13%

Kim Richards – 5%

Carole Radziwill, Tamra Barney, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer tied  – 4%

Who is Most in Need of Rehab?

Brandi Glanville – 66%

Kim Richards – 12%

Ramona Singer – 8%

Sonja Morgan – 4%

Joanna Krupa – 3%

Who is the Meanest Housewife?

Brandi Glanville – 20%

Tamra Barney – 12%

Teresa Giudice – 8%

Kyle Richards, Kenya Moore & Vicki Gunvalson tied  – 7%

Who is the Nicest Housewife?

Lisa Vanderpump – 14%

Lydia Mclaughin – 11%

Yolanda Foster – 10%

Carole Radziwille – 8%

Cynthia Bailey & Kathy Wakilie – 7%

Joyce Giraud – 5%

Who is the Most Ambitious Housewife?

Lisa Vanderpump – 29%

NeNe Leakes – 13%

Teresa Giudice – 11%

Vicki Gunvalson – 7%

Phaedra Parks – 6%

Who is the Least Ambitious Housewife?

Kim Richards – 24%

Porsha Williams – 14%

Lisa Hochstein – 9%

Jacqueline Laurita & Brandi Glanville – 5%

Who has the Best Fashion Sense?

Lisa Vanderpump – 29%

Yolanda Foster – 12%

Carole Radziwill – 10%

Cynthia Bailey & Kyle Richards – 7%

Heather Dubrow – 6%

Who has the Worst Fashion Sense?

Kyle Richards & Brandi Glanville – 10%

Ramona Singer & Carlton Gebbia & Kim Richards – 7%

Who has the Best Business Sense?

Lisa Vanderpump – 66%

Heather Thomson & Vicki Gunvalson – 7%

Kandi Burruss & Ramona Singer – 5%

Who has the Least Business Sense?

Sonja Morgan – 18%

Kim Richards – 12%

Porsha Williams – 11%

Brandi Glanville – 10%

Alexis Bellino – 9%

Who do you think is the Most Fake?

Kyle Richards – 12%

Kenya Moore – 10%

LuAnn DeLesseps, Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga tied – 8%

(they also tied last year – how funny)

Who would be the most fun to hang out with?

Lisa Vanderpump – 29%

Brandi Glanville – 18%

NeNe Leakes – 10%

Kyle Richards – 6%

Carole Radziwill – 4%

Who would you trust the most?

Lisa Vanderpump – 25%

Yolanda Foster – 13%

Carole Radziwill – 11%

Heather Dubrow – 6%

Kyle Richards – 5%

Who would you trust the least?

Brandi Glanville – 28%

Teresa Giudice – 12%

Kyle Richards & Kenya Moore – 10%

Tamra Barney – 5%

Who has the hottest/best husband/boyfriend?

Kyle Richards – 33%

Lisa Vanderpump – 20%

Joanna Krupa  – 10%

Tamra Barney – 5%

Phaedra Parks, Yolanda Foster, Ramona Singer – 4%

Who has the yuckiest/worst husband/boyfriend?

Gretchen Rossi – 14%

Teresa Giudice – 11%

Vicki Gunvalson – 10%

Alexis Bellino – 8%

Joyce Girard – 7%

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

117 Responses to Housewife End of the Year Survey Results

1. Hottest husband? Seriously?! Have you all forgotten about a Romain Zago already?

2. auroracooper says:

Happy 2014 everyone. Thought I’d share that Alexis Bellino was here in the desert celebrating the new year with Jim and the family. She posted a picture of her with her girlfriends going out last night and celebrating at one of our favorite restaurants The Nest. http://instagram.com/p/inmq2GjDh-/

3. auroracooper says:

Sorry couldn’t connect but if you go to her Instagram account you have to see the dresses!

4. auroracooper says:

Oh and Thank You NMD for taking the time putting together the survey! Fun stuff!

5. LaineyLainey says:

Thanks for the survey, NMD! How fun! I was one of the small percent that thought Kyle would be fun to hang out with…I know…can you believe it? She does seem like a fun person! She does! No hearts on the place cards, I’ll bet.

6. LaineyLainey says:

I thought Phaedra was one of the funniest Hw’s.

Results, results. 🙂

• mkvalle says:

I think this survey is very telling….out of sight, out of mind. The bad/good behavior of housewives not been shown now seem to have been forgotten. We really don’t care about what their up to if we’re not seeing it weekly!

Who has the yuckiest/worst husband/boyfriend?
    That was a tough one.

9. Keeponrockingme says:

Thanks for putting the survey together. Interesting results! I may be be alone in this, but I was kind of surprised that Kyle won most fake, over the options in some of the other franchises. Oh well! I’ve been a long-time reader, and found Lynn’s first blog after I googled “I hate JZ” in frustration one day. I don’t always have time to comment, but enjoy reading. Anyway, thanks for keeping the blog going, and happy new year!

Hi Keepon!! I was surprised by that, too. Kyle doesn’t seem fake to me. I can think of other adjectives for her at times, but not fake.

• Keeponrockingme says:

I’m with you there! I think she sometimes fails to win viewers because she can’t be/refuses to be fake. I think she lets her emotions get the best of her, when it’s probably better to put on a happy face and shrug stuff off (at least in front of the cameras).

10. LaineyLainey says:

Funny when they make two opposite categories. Kyle’s on the most fashionable and least fashionable list.

T-Rex…Happy New Year. I miss you.

12. Dance Moms Premiere in 5 minutes. These moms (not Holly she’s great) are worse than housewives.

I call it child abuse. She knows her stuff but I wouldn’t let her near my kid if I had one.

• boston02127 says:

The new mom looks like Abby. She sort of sounds like her too.

• Pghemtchick says:

They had a premier part in the city tonight. Without going back to look at ticket prices, I want to say 45 and over 100. The over 100 package got you autographs with the kids and Abby. They advertised Maddie/Mac/Nia/Kendall.
      Holly had a book signing last week-week before at a hotel in Monroeville. Admission was free.
      Jill, Melissa, Christie, and possibly Kelly (I’ll have to recheck pics) made a free to the public appearance at the Italian American Festival over the summer. I didn’t go but my niece did and grubby Melissa was all over going my great niece. I wanted to gag. Lol. I’ll have to see if I saved the pics on the computer if you want to see how they dress sans cameras.

• This show is one I just don’t understand. My son is a competitive gymnast and I pay a shitload of money every month for him to workout/compete. I would NEVER pay a dime to a “coach” that treated me or my kid the way that woman treats those kids and parents. (I will have to check On Demand so I can catch up…lol!)

13. California35 says:

Thanks for the results, interesting Lisa is making it on the top 🙂
    I did vote for her 🙂 i also voted for NY wives. It is hard for me to share the vote between Lisa and Ramona about business woman and ambitious. Also there are more ambitious wives, but not too many that go for it or succeed. Any ways! Thanks!

I voted for Ramona, Tre, and Kandi Burrus for most ambitious. I split my votes, it was hard to make up my mind!

Thank you so much for the survey and results. It’s very interesting to see not only the most voted, but the runners up also.
    NMD you have me very enthralled about your new adventure. I remember you saying you are heading to Tuscany next year, and so I absolutely have you doing an “eat, pray, love” tour around the world!
    Lots of new Bravo shows being advertised, and “Beloe Decks” is going to start filming soon. I can feel the sssllluuurrrppp of being sucked back in. Oh! And I’m ready for som turtle time!

15. Boobah says:

Thanks for the survey results! I love surveys. Some categories were tough and I had to think – which can also be tough! I voted for Lisa as favorite! She nailed that category – good for her! That was fun.

16. lillybee says:

This is adorable.

17. SCGirl says:

Has there almost been 2 full seasons of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since we have seen Real Housewives of New York City? It seems like it has been a year and a half or two years since RHONYC last aired. Why so long between their seasons? Almost forgot about those ladies, and at this point who cares anymore…

• Pghemtchick says:

Exactly! Who cares about a now over a year old storyline. Aviva rehashes with Mona and Sonja. Sonja still doesn’t have a toaster oven. Carole has a book I think finally. Heather is still yummying it up. I feel like I forgot someone. Ohhh Lulu. She broke up and hopefully isn’t writing a song.

Carole’s book was done done done during her last season. She chose to delay it —- I don’t get it.

She’s working the system. 👅
        I think she’s working with bravo airing the show to help out.
        Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

• Anne says:

I think that you are giving way to much power to Carole in this process. The book was done, submitted to her agent and the party filmed filmed on camera for the show finale. There was a bidding process which occurred after the season was over and publishing rights were purchased. Then, the book goes to editors. It was originally slated for publication (per Amazon) for September 2013 (right around the time that filming the new season supposedly ended). Now slated for publication in February 2014. I think it more likely (and have said so on this blog) that the delays in the NY premiere are to coincide and capitalize on the release of the book. This would require Bravo’s active participation and is not something that Carole could have orchestrated on her own.

Wait are you saying that bravo has some say in the book and its profits – because it’s one of their employees?
            Or maybe you mean to give her a valid storyline this year ? Maybe that’s what you mean. She is not with the boyfriend I don’t think anymore.

(I worked in publishing — so that was just MHO)

I love cats. This is so true!

19. Pghemtchick says:

Anyone watching Kim of Queens? I’m really digging it so far. I enjoyed her honesty with “I will tear you down, but after that I’ll build you right back up”.

Broken record.

@KimRichards11: Wishing you All LOVE❤,HEALTH HAPPINESS 😍 2014!!💥
    IM FEELING…
    VA VOOM SHA BAG💥💥💥
    I💚LOVE🐢TURTLES💚🐢🐢🐢
    II❤MY🐶

Original Message:

She finally promoted her appearance on Brandi’s podcast. A retweet.

@BrandiGlanville: Please dont forget to download my @PodcastOne show #BRANDIGLANVILLEUNFILTERED & check out my interview with @KimRichards11 sooooooo fun!

Original Message:

Thanks but I think I’ll pass. 🙂

Between Brandi’s inability to speak in anything other than vulgarity and Kim unable to form complete sentences…I.e. she uses physical communication, shrugging,pointing, rolling her eyes barely utilizing words in her talking heads. What will this sound like? Guttural, prehistoric grunts, snorts with the occasional giggle, peppered with fu’s f yourself, f them, etc.

I agree — how on earth will Kim’s voice translate onto radio !?!

There are no emojis on the podcast to help her 🙀

I have completely lost my voice. I’ve tried every home remedy and over the counter medicine. I think with TMJ and now no voice, God is trying to tell me that I need to listen more and talk less… 😩

23. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for the survey NMD!

glad I’m not alone on who I voted a lot for.

WHY all the Carole love I don’t get ???? She became so holier than though at the end of last season and is a bestie with Andy so I can’t get behind her.
    That’s the one thing that really shocked me ….

Great votes

24. Orson says:

The Countless only appeared once in the results from the survey that are posted uppage. Does that mean she’s completely irrelevant and can be safely fired?

25. plainviewsue says:

A lot of picks made number one. I still think Jac Laurita needs the most therapy!!

26. plainviewsue says:

I meant MY picks!!! A lot of love for Lisa. I still think MeGo is the fakest.

27. chismosa™ says:

I am shocked people voted against Joyce’s husband -?? I don’t get that ?
    I don’t like Joyce but I do love her husband.

Maybe some Brandy freaks came on here ?
    I’m still scratching my head on that …. And on the Carole love
    💆

• Cartwheels says:

Maybe it was becausew the episode was recent, also if as a viewer you like Brandi it would be easy to find him not likeable.
      In the husbands’ category I voted for Vicky’s BF as the yuckiest, completely forgot about Richard Wakile or he definitely would have had my vote.
      No surprise that Lisa got the most votes on each category, she tweeted the link so I am sure some of her followers followed the link and voted for her.
      My rose colored glasses have come off when it comes to her but once she has this fall out with Brandi I am sure I am going to be on her side again so no hard feelings there.

I don’t see votes for or against Joyce’s husband. What question was it?

28. chismosa™ says:

VV…..
    He’s cute. 😦
    Too cute for her. Too young. She wants Warren.
    This is a cover. 🚽🚽

• California35 says:

I love her wavy hair like that 🙂 She looks great and i hope she had a good time. Wow! Filed for divorce in January, and it is still not over? I would be going crazy 😦
      Specially with him in the house.

He’s there for legal reasons concerning Bryn. He would never want to be near her after how she ended this whole thing. (JMO)!

• Cartwheels says:

There is no legal reasons for him concerning Bryn that would keep him in that apartment as they can still share custody with him living somewhere else, he is there for the property and to twist her arm and force her to settle. Otherwise most separating couples would have to live together until the divorce is final and that is not the case.
          BTW , “how she ended this whole thing” , while she might have technically be the one filing for divorce, Jason according to his friends of ROL had moved out of the apartment at least three times so the separation and filing for divorce is not something she blindsided him with. IMO if anybody was blindsided it was her, she probably never thought that Jason would be the kind to fight tooth and nails to get all the money he can because he always portrayed himself as this wholesome guy. The fact that the judge had to order him to stop the tapping and hacking of her e-mails and phone conversations and since that moment suddenly the “exclusives” or the “inside sources” from ROL regarding their divorce stopped is very telling. Jason was playing dirty and that tells me more about him than four season of reality TV.

This guy is cute, unfortunately I don’t think it is a date, they were a group of friends and they kissed at midnight of the New Year as per tradition , now if from there it develops into something else , who knows? Anything can happen .

• Cartwheels says:

Yeap, exactly a year ago, divorces this long are usually not related to custody issues as , it is due to property issues and with Jason having hired a forensic auditor to trace every bit of her money , it can take a long while especially because he can’t claim any of the money made from the sale (past, present or future) of the SGC products, but Bethenny has other businesses and deals and I am sure he is going after everyone of them. Having to see him there everyday has to be tough. I am sure that Jason lawyers know that the prenup protects most of her money and they know their only chance to get any sizeable money for him is to force her to settle due to exhaustion. I hope she keeps on holding on.
        Custody of Bryn is probably going to be the easiest thing in the menu with one of them named the primary parent but in reality with both splitting the time almost evenly, pretty much what they have already been doing now. that probably won’t change too much.

Ok cartwheel you win. I’m just seeing it from my perspective. I’m not an Esq. lol!
          My hands are in the air- you win! 🙆

In know this wouldn’t be her long term guy. We know the guys she likes. The non-sperm donating ones I mean

• Cartwheels says:

It would have been cheaper and much easier for her to get a sperm donor, maybe this time she has learned from her mistakes and will go that route.

I hope she can remain strong, and not let the situation provoke her. If it wasn’t for Bryn, I would want her to write a book and spill all the stuff going on. But, hopefully, she will let some time pass and once this is over, go on to have a wonderful, full life.

I agree with your whole statement if we substitute Jason in for Bethenny. Haha!

But I get you and you are sweet hearted to think that way.

29. lillybee says:

I just read that David Foster was the person who hit Ben Vereen on PCH back in the day. Ben was walking and probably under the influence.

30. putchka says:

I don’t know about youse guys, I’d never have any of these freaky broads as my friend.

Taking the survey was fun, but statistically speaking, any survey is flawed that allows more than one vote per person (IP address). No offense to NMD intended. It’s just my opinion and I do have, and have often stated I have high regards for what she does on this wonderful blog. It could be Survey Monkey that allowed ballot stuffing.