Annual End of the Year Housewife Survey / Vanderpump Rules

End of the Year Annual Survey

Click here

__________________________________________

Vanderpump Rules – S3Ep09

“Rich People Annoy Me” – by HydrangeaHussy

Lisa is having a dinner at Sur & needs everything to go smoothly.  She meets with the team to ensure that things are on track.  Jax & Tom are to pick up the flowers that she ordered for the table.  Tom is upset that Jax is lying about he & Ariana’s alleged hook-up.  He wonders why Jax doesn’t feel uncomfortable around him.  I do too.  If I were spreading rumors about a friend, I think that I would do my best to avoid them or at least apologize profusely or something.  But Jax acts like nothing has happened.  Peter will be on the floor.  Jax, Tom & Ariana will bartend.  Stassi & Katie will be the servers.  Lisa reminds the group that the dinner is for her friends, so give them whatever they want.  In her TH Stassi tells us that she gets annoyed when people drink too much or put in special orders.  Umm, you’re a waitress & it’s your job to serve people.  Get over it.

Jax chooses to confront Tom, while Tom is at work.  Oh Jax, always so professional.  Didn’t Lisa have a chat with him about keeping his personal life out of her restaurant?  Anyway, Tom tells Jax that he is upset because Jax told people that Tom & Ariana hooked up behind a port-a-potty at Coachella.  Classy!  Jax denies it & blames the girls for spreading rumors.  Stassi & Katie confirm that Jax told both of them that Tom & Ariana hooked-up.  Jax & Tom are arguing, while a customer stands at the bar waiting for a drink.  I’m sure she really wanted to know about their personal lives.  Tom sees right through Jax – he’s playing both sides.  Jax then denies saying anything to Katie’s face.  Her description of his statements is pretty detailed & he plays into the “whoa is me” victim role, so I’m leaning toward Jax spreading the rumor.  Bottom line – it seems like everyone knows Jax is a liar, but they stay friends with him.  I’m so confused by that!

Kristen checked Tom’s phone & saw that he spoke with Ariana in the middle of the night.  She’s tired of finding things on Tom’s phone that shouldn’t be there.  Hasn’t Tom always said that he’s friends with Ariana?  Don’t friends talk?  Katie, in her TH, says that if you feel the need to check your partner’s phone then your relationship is broken.  I have to agree.  I’m tired of the Tom/Kristen cheating drama & I only hear about it for an hour per week, I can’t imagine how tired their co-workers are.  She confronts Tom & asks why he called Ariana.  Kristen says that she doesn’t believe Tom cheated with Ariana & that she’s over it, but she continues to question why he called Ariana.  Tom wants to know what the big deal is – he called a friend.  They end up yelling & both storming out, as usual.

Scheana is working on her new single.  What kind of studio is this?  It looks like some guy’s bedroom – she’s sitting on a bed!  She has to hold her phone with the lyrics.  In her TH, she tells us that this song is going to be a huge hit.  She wants to go the Ke$ha route, not work at Sur forever.  Oh dear, there are no words.

Katie, Stassi & Kristen are at Stassi’s.  Katie is going to read their cards.  She believes that the cards can shed light on your life.  Kristen admits that she may be over-analyzing the situation.  Really, ya think?  Stassi jumps in by saying that she talked to Scheana & Scheana told her that nothing is going on right now, but she doesn’t know what happened in Vegas 3 years ago.  Maybe I missed that part of the convo b/w Stassi & Scheana?  Stassi says that Jax is either lying or there’s some truth to his accusations.  Um, his accusations were pretty specific & had nothing to do with Vegas so I’m sticking with the lying option.  Stassi is going to seduce & manipulate Jax in Cabo so that she can get the truth from him.  I kind of feel sorry for Jax – Stassi just needs to leave him alone.  Katie reads Kristen’s cards, which Kristen says are forcing her to face things.

It’s the day of the dinner!  Lisa is hoping that this dinner will help mend fences with her friends, who turn out to be the RhoBH.  That explains why Scheana isn’t working the party.  Scheana takes the opportunity to call Brandi a b*tch.  Lisa wants Stassi & Peter to keep Kristen out of the dinner party.  The guests are Martin, Brandi, Yolanda, Mohammed & fiance, Joyce & husband.  Meanwhile, Kristen should be working in the restaurant but is MIA. Peter finds her outside, crying.  Peter comforts here for a minute before reminding her that she has to work.  She tells him that she just can’t.  He brings it to Lisa’s attention, who tells Peter to keep Kristen away from the party.  Kristen decides to leave her BS at the door & do her job.  I’m hopeful.

Tom, Ariana & Jax are behind the bar.  Jax thinks that Brandi is hitting on him because she’s being her typical, flirty self.  She takes the opportunity to complain about Joyce.  The girls begin taking everyone’s order.  Almost everyone wants something special.  Stassi points out that they’re acting like they have a personal chef, while it’s actually a restaurant with a set menu.  Does Stassi expect us to believe that she’s never made a special request in a restaurant?  This is Lisa’s restaurant.  If she has a problem with special orders, let her deal with it.  She goes to the kitchen to ensure that they understand the special requests.

Back at the dinner, the ladies are giving Jax a hard time about his open shirt.  Brandi then asks how Joyce & Mohammed know each other.  Joyce is explaining when Brandi cuts in with a condescending tone.  She tells Joyce that their mutual friends don’t speak highly of Joyce.  She calls Joyce stupid.  Joyce calls Brandi a racist.  Just another BH dinner from hell.  Joyce’s husband jumps in & stands up for her.  Brandi says that she isn’t racist because she has Cuban babies.  Jax comments that it’s a bunch of rich, drunk people yelling at each other.  Stassi & Katie are standing at the bar watching the chaos.  Lisa sends them to get the food.  Stassi says that these people are good & she feels like she should be taking notes for her next fight.  I’m not sure that she should be modeling herself after these women.

The fight continues.  Lisa is attempting to calm everyone down, but Brandi continues yelling.  Stassi & Katie aren’t sure how to handle the situation.  They choose to go into the kitchen to gossip about it.  They bring out the food.  Branid & Joyce are still arguing about whether Joyce was bullied by Brandi.  Ken tells them to stop & enjoy the food.  They keep yelling.  For a more complete dinner analysis/synopsis see the BH blog by BB.

The entire restaurant is talking about the crazy dinner in the garden.  Jax is telling Peter & Kristen about it, but has Joyce confused with LaToya Jackson.  Kristen hears that Ariana is bartending with Tom & Jax.  Peter can’t believe that Jax just told Kristen that.  Way to go Jax.  Hasn’t he learned to keep his mouth shut?  Kristen storms off toward the garden.  Peter follows her.  She asks for 5 minutes to calm down.  Why is she shocked that Tom & Ariana are bartending together?  She knows that they both work at Sur.  Does she seriously expect Lisa to make the schedule based upon her own personal issues?

Kristen tries to go talk to Tom, but Stassi & Katie hold her back.  Stassi agrees to send Tom outside to talk.  Apparently Tom told her that he was bartending with Jax.  I don’t condone lying, but I can understand why Tom was hesitant to bring up Ariana if this is how Kristen reacts.  Kristen lays into him, screaming that she’s had a rough day (she drank wine & got her cards read).  She accuses him of hooking up with Ariana in Vegas years ago.  She blames the rumor on Scheana.  I still haven’t seen footage of Scheana saying that.  Tom denies it, but she won’t let it go.  Tom says that it’s hard to convince Kristen of anything once she makes her mind up.  Tom confronts Scheana & she goes outside to talk to Kristen.  Scheana says that she said that she doesn’t know of anything that happened at any time.

Lisa has to go outside & deal with Kristen in the middle of her dinner.  She tells Kristen to go home.  Kristen tells her that she doesn’t want Tom & Ariana working together because she thinks they hooked up.  Lisa tells her that she’s never seen them do anything wrong, that they’ve worked together for 2 years & that she won’t run her business based on who might be sleeping with who.  Kristen sticks with her belief that Tom is lying, even after Lisa points out that he is her boyfriend & she should trust him.  She points out that Tom could leave Kristen for Ariana if he really wanted to, but he hasn’t.  She advises to Kristen to talk it out later.

Scheana tells Ariana that Kristen believes Ariana & Tom hooked up in Vegas.  Ariana is tired of being drug into their relationship.  She goes outside to talk to Kristen.  Kristen says that she believes something happened between Ariana & Tom.  Ariana denies it, but Stassi jumps in to question whether she’s telling the truth.  Stassis says that, if it were her, she would be apologizing to Kristen for what she’s going through.  Umm, Kristen has made it clear that she doesn’t like Ariana, so why would Ariana try to make her feel better?  Scheana asks why Ariana should apologize for something she didn’t do & Kristen jumps on her.  So only Stassi is allowed to jump in?  Ariana tells Kristen that she went to Vegas with Tom but nothing happened.  If Tom deleted messages or lied to Kristen, that’s on him.  Scheana tries to switch the focus to Katie.  Last season I felt bad for Scheana, but this season she seems to be trying to stay relevant by stirring the pot.  Ariana tells Kristen that whatever her problems are with Tom, they are between Kristen & Tom.

__________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules. Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to Annual End of the Year Housewife Survey / Vanderpump Rules

1. SoutheastVA says:

Good monrning everyone!

Good morning everyone! Southeast VA Georgy is on his way!

Catching up on all the posts from the past two days. That ring that Mohamed gave to his fiance is ridiculous. I am always amazed that women with sleep with a guy so ugly because of his money. I know that sounds terrible but let’s be real. Mohamed is totally fugly. Martin is much better looking IMHO.

Lol

What I think is funny is that Yolanda’s two daughters look EXACTLY like him!
      I’ve never seen her son.

• Kansas Girl says:

I once took a stroll through Martin’s instagram photos, and he has his own share of thin young women in orbit around him.

4. chismosa™ says:

My fellow northeasters – get ready!

HERCULES is on its way! Be safe ❄️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️
    yikes.

• Boobah says:

Omg – luv this clip! Hubs and I say it whenever it applys to a situation, then laugh while people look at us like we’re nuts!

Is the storm named Hercules?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

👏👏👏👏Hercules Hercules…👏👏👏👏👏!!!
        You guys are going to get a lot of snow on the Island-be safe!!!!

We just went back to school! We can’t be off again! I don’t think we’re getting it as bad down here-3-6, but good luck to the rest! It’s going to be freakin cold though! 17 tonight with negative wind chills. Ugh!

Yikes!!!!!

5. Boobah says:

I don’t think I’ve ever pasted a link here – I hope I don’t screw it up (or break the blog like MelTH did that time – geez, when was that?? That was funny!)

Anyway…you guys know when people freak out over a storm and run to the store? This video is such a funny look at that.

• Pghemtchick says:

I just lol’d so hard my tummy hurts!!
      It’s even funnier as I’m currently sitting in the car waiting for mom to get out of the store-and we don’t even drink milk! Lol

• Boobah says:

P-chick – I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw it! Right before saw it, I was telling my hubby what he had to go out and get at the store! LoL!!

OMG that’s funny!!! I never have to go to the store when snow is expected. We buy large quantities of stuff. We buy extra bread and milk and freeze it. I don’t like running out of anything. That’s too frustrating.

Be safe all of youses back east. Stock up on yummy food and batteries – just in case! Got about an inch of snow on New Year’s Day here, but it’s the temps that are really going to get bad. 10 degrees below next week and that’s without the wind.

Started the new year off great with a big win for my Huskers in the Gator Bowl. Now I have to wait until Valentine’s Day for Husker baseball to start followed close behind by NASCAR.

I’m beginning a new year’s tradition – a 52 week money saving thing. First week I put away $1; second week, $2, etc. By Christmas I should have around $1,300 and some saved up. I’m going to try and put away more in the beginning in case I should have a week that I’m a bit short. You know with the 1st grand baby coming, I might get a little spend-happy!

Not a big fan of January, so I’m trying very hard to make it a good one!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Hey HH-I’m going to do that money thing too this year-it’s a good idea! If you remember can you ask about it once in a while? This way I will remember and have to be a bit more “accountable”!!

• Pghemtchick says:

I’m doing it too. Lol. Vacation fund time. Mom and talked about it. I’m gonna do $10 a week until week 10, then try to flip to $20 until week 20. Then continue it. That’s roughly an extra 45 the first 10, and I believe the same the next ten. Now to actually do it. Good luck!

• California35 says:

Thats a great idea!! You add 1 dollar more from the day before?

I like your savings plan. Do you need to do one for everybody else and one for your granddaughter? She may take up the $1300. 🙂

7. Sus says:

That bread and milk video! I’m dying here! That is my mother-in-law!

Kristen sweetie, if you happen to read this, please let your relationship with Tom die. Come on, it’s over over over over. No amount of tears is going to save it. It sucks because he pays half the rent and you’ll probably have to move. You can pick up a prepaid phone thing at Walmart. You will be happier. You aren’t Miss America but you certainly aren’t a dog either. You should look for a guy that doesn’t watch Bravo.

• California35 says:

😦 aw your words are so sweet. Wether it is he or her the problem, it doesn’t matter. It is very clear that she is not happy. She cries and fights all the time. I know this and i don’t even watch the show. I just see parts here and there. She is always crying!!

Sus I’m w/you. Tom cheated on her twice which makes him an ass ans she can’t trust him. I get it. But she’s unnecessarily putting herself thru this. She’s acting like a teenager. Like Lisa said they aren’t married, they don’t have kids. There relationship has been over for some time and neither wants to admit it. And Kristen has practically asked Lisa since the season began to either work w/Tom or not let other women she doesn’t trust work w/him. She’s also left work or Lisa sent her home on several occasions cuz she’s too upset to work. Their tips are their big money. How is she earning a living if she’s going home all the time? She’s making the other staff have to cover her butt and they’re short staffed.

• I once had a friend tell me that if you’re spending more time crying than laughing, the relationship is over & it’s time to move on. All we’ve seen is Kristen crying this season – it’s definitely time to move on.

8. LaineyLainey says:

Great recap, Hydrangea Hussy. It was one of the funniest VdP rules yet. For Jax to keep calling Joyce, Latoya Jackson…I was so tickled by that. I actually find every episode chock full of nutty lines which is why I watch it. I’m not even sure (aside from this episode) that they know how funny/absurd are the things that come out of their mouths.

The staff get on my nerves cuz they’re so immature but I still watch. Hands down this was the best epi. I just got a kick out of them w/astonished looks on their faces at Lisa’s friends making idiots if themselves. They had the best one-liners. Ajax and Stassi had the best lines. Tom had a few too. That damn Kristen was just crying. Boo hoo hoo. She probably didn’t even hear how funny her friends were.

• I’ve also wondered if they realize how funny/absurd they are. I hope that some of it is for entertainment value & they aren’t being serious, lol.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you’re having a great day. I forgot my phone when I went to get my hair done. So I’m here now. 🙂
    Watching Mobwives from last night and VH 1 showed promo of Couple Therapy. Wow!! It looks good. Taylor from BH and her BF. She’s worried her relationship will turn into what she had w/Russell. She tells the same story of Russell’s punch and the injury to her orbital eye. MTH OMG Farrah Abraham has had so much plastic surgery I didn’t recognize her. Her BF doesn’t show up to therapy. John Gosselin and his GF. They show him saying Kate is suing him in federal court. Then there’s a rapper from Wu Tang Clan, a lesbian couple I think they say the were on The Real World?. I think this will be the best season. I’m watching. Lulu I’d love you & Mr. Lulu’s take on this group. 🙂

Sadly-I just realized I DO need bread! Which if I choose not to go to the store and buy-the older one will want grilled cheese if he’s off and then I’m screwed! I usually stock up at the liquer store when there’s a storm….it’s more important than bread. Lol

Hopefully this will be the first Gold Medal Canada will win for mens figure skating in Sochi.

12. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

What’s this all about?? Shocking news? I bet she is going to tell us something about Joyce

• cusi77 says:

I don’t know if someone is having the same problem I am having… every time I try to post a “reply” here, I got a new “tab” with advertisings (I’ve been a winner many times… Yay! Uh?)

I wonder what are her “Shocking News”… She will not send F’s bombs as a New Year’s resolution? Lol! Bravo ask her back for a new RHOBH Season? That would be shocking!!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She interviewed with that blogger I will not name. I don’t know what was discussed but I’m checking twitter to find some info.

Oh boy. Is her news that she’s going to be on Couples Therapy next? Although she needs a BF and well. 🙂

That Farrah Abraham is going to be on there without a BF, so I think Brandi can too.

• cusi77 says:

Shocking news from Brandi would be

A) She will enter a rehab program
          B) She will think before she talks
          C) She will dress with more than 6 inches of fabric

D) She found her dog Chica?
          E) She will be respectful?
          F) Truthful?
          G) She is joining a convent?

13. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Anyone see the post I put up about Brandi? I think it disappeared? I swear I saw that it posted-am I losing my marbles???

I’m sorry I don’t see it. Maybe you posted it to last night’s blog?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I will check but I don’t think so…maybe it didn’t post at all and I’m going crazy? I have a house full of kids so it’s possible I’m losing my mind!!!

I don’t know if you all heard on your local news or world news because this happened in my area. But two people were arrested for going gambling and leaving their kids in the freezing cars. One lady went to the casino Maryland Live and spent 8 hrs gambling. The second was a man. I don’t know where he went but he left his kid(s) in the car for several hours. They lady’s kids are w/a relative and I think the man’s kids are too. This is just crazy to me. If you can’t find a babysitter or you can’t go to a kid friendly place and take your kid w/you then you can’t go. You have to stay your ass at home.

• Pghemtchick says:

This hits our news every once in awhile as well. If you go into the Meadows casino there is a plague reminder that it’s illegal as well as firearms. I’m always shocked people leave their kids in the car. I feel like I grew up at the dog track, but dad never left me in the car. Once he left me on the main level while he went to the clubhouse for about 20 minutes, but I was in my element and it didn’t feel that long. Lol.

• Pghemtchick says:

Plaque not plague. Walking out penniless is the plague. Lol

So Pchick are you saying you know a thing or two about gambling at the dog tracks? 🙂

Oh yeah. How did those beautiful cookies go over to the eaters? They were beautiful.

• Pghemtchick says:

Lol I’ll answer both here.
          Yes, I’m rusty. I would venture to say I spent almost every other weekend at the track from 9-13. Dad would even take me with him on guys night with his friends. I was a daddy’s girl and when it was good-it was good. Lol. The most interesting experience was mom, dad, and myself there in the gated section of the ground floor and in walked Mike Jones, ex WWF (I guess WWE now) Virgil. I braved asking him for his autograph and he was a douche. Let me say, I walked away with an autograph. There’s this wrestler standing 5’10”-5’11″ish being nasty when I was nice (prolly 11, and he wasn’t eating or talking to people etc). Anyways, my dad stood up from the table at 6’5″ over 300 solid and I thought the guy peed himself. Lol. All dad had to say was us there a problem? Lol.
          Was fun. I’ve been to the track part twice as an adult. I’ve won both times decently, not where I had to sign papers. I stopped watching after seeing a pretty nasty bump around turn 1 with the dogs. I wanted to cry. So I haven’t been to the “track” since. Now there’s a casino area that I’ve been too lol. Only a few times, but they did have the Thunder from down under guys there-and I was there lol. Nothing like stripper kisses. They were very nice gentlemen. 🙂

Cookies, ah yes. I think I ate a total of 14 cookies from start to end. The neighbors were delighted. Rave reviews from them and the family. I’m waiting to hear back from the doctors office. The initial reaction was positive, but I know he’ll critique them honestly. I think next year and a few more tweaking batches I’m going to be Facebook selling them. Might as well make some change on the side. 🙂 thanks for asking

Something similar happened in Omaha in the past few days. A couple went to return something at Walmart (surprised? Not me!). But the Walmart they went to was under construction and not even open yet! The guy passed out somewhere in the parking lot but the woman went next door to a bank which was closed for the day and she also passed out. Both were on something. But they left a toddler in the back seat of their car with temps in the single digits. Obviously, that child is now in protective care. How dumb can people be? Don’t answer that . . .

15. Pghemtchick says:

I said last night is see if I could find my niece’s Dance mom pictures from Italian Heritage Festival from August 24, 2013. I’m not 100% if it’s Maddie or Kendall in the one set, and she’s working or if call her. I tried emailing them, but my yahoo won’t attach them so twitter it is. Lol. They were there to judge the pageant. This was held at the Fayette County Fairgrounds in Dunbar, Pa-biggest city near it prolly Uniontown. Anyways, how they dress without cameras:

First up Jill with her pink nails.

16. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Long Islanders take note…go get you milk bread and eggs today!!!

17. Pghemtchick says:

Here’s Chloe:

Nancy, a new season of Dr. Pol starts on NatGeoWild Saturday night at 9.

I’m watching Downton. Mrs Byrd resigned from Mrs. Crawley because Ethel is now working there. Mrs. Byrd says, “What if people come to think that I follow the same profession?” Mrs. Crawley says, “Nobody could look at you and think that Mrs. Byrd.” Shade #1 Mrs. Crawley says, “Where will you go?” Mrs. Byrd says, “Back to Manchester and stay with my sister. She says there’s plenty of work for a plain cook these days.” Mrs. Crawley says, “And they will find one in you. Goodbye Mrs. Byrd. And good luck.” Shade #2 LOL. I just got that Mrs. Crawley was throwing shade at Mrs. Byrd. Too funny. 🙂

• California35 says:

Lol i remember that 🙂
      Is that on today or are you watching dvds?

I dvr’d them during the PBS pledge in Nov, Dec.

• California35 says:

Oh! Great idea. I was looking for old episodes to watch before sunday, but nothing 😦 oh well i do remember last season so i should be fine.

That’s some good writing and great acting love it….remember at the flower contest, the dowager said something to Mrs. Crowley (meant as shade) but mrs. Crowley said “I’ll take that as a compliment” and the Dowager said “well then I must have said it wrong”. Plonk

Did anyone make a new year resolution?

Please, everyone who is getting slammed by bad weather, stay safe and warm!

2,000 flights have been cancelled. All those people that need to get home are going
    to be stranded. 😦

Wow, that’s sad.

• cusi77 says:

My sister from Huston came to spend Holidays with my niece and I (she is with my niece now), she was supposed to leave today… she will leave until Sunday! Her Flight comes from Vancouver, stop in Chicago to Houston.

So cute…

Oh, The Assets (mini series) comes on tonight. It is about Aldrich Ames CIA mole in the 1980s. Just in case you are looking for something to watch.

Please be safe and warm everyone💕

West coast people…March of the Penguins is starting right now on CNN.
    It’s a great documentary.

26. LaineyLainey says:

Ok, too lazy to look for it…who is the funny female author you guys were discussing earlier?

Brandi’s tweet~~~~~Interview today at 1 altho I barely have a voice& I hope not to sneeze on anyone!I think I have a little shocking news to share!stay tuned
    Any news on her “little shocking news”?

28. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Hey East Coasters…everybody OK? State of Emergency here-we have some high snow drifts and the temps are sooooo low! Be safe my friends!!

I’m watching the early news, Jill. Oh my, it looks so cold! They are saying several more feet to come. Just amazing, and not in a good way. If I lived back east, I would hibernate all winter. I have the body fat to survive a hibernation! Come to think of it, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Haha 👍

Please be safe and stay out of the streets with those bumper car drivers!

Good morning everyone! East coast people please stay safe and warm.

Hope everyone is safe and warm. I have to go out this morning to take my mom to the doctor and hair dresser. Ugh. It’s 27 degrees right now. I wish I could stay in. At least we didn’t get any snow.