Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta and RHOA Blogs

Mama Joyce is complaining about the editing.  It seems that she did just want HER picture on Kandi’s wall – she wanted HER picture along with RILEY’s picture.  She may not do the show next year – not without a contract that gives her rights over editing.  Bye bye Mama Joyce.  I’m not sure if it would have made much of a difference in viewer’s opinion of you.  Complaining about the picture wall was the least offensive thing you’ve done so far.

Now that the ladies are back from Savannah, we’ll pick up with the regular storylines __________________________________________________________

Atlanta Cast Blogs by RamonaCoaster

Cynthia Bailey – Agreeing to Disagree with Nene

Jan 2

I don’t want to “beat a dead horse,” but at this point I think that we all can agree that parenting is one of the hardest jobs you can have, and it does not come with a manual. It is individual, and you should do what works for you and your family. If you put twenty parents in a room together, they will all have different parenting styles due to how they were raised and how they choose to raise their children. To each their own! Parenting is a sensitive, controversial subject, so I say to all the mommas and the daddies of the world God bless and good luck!

Amen!

Explaining and educating a young girl about menstrual cycles and the possibility of getting pregnant is a conversation that is not necessary for a young boy. I have never been a little boy, but I have definitely been a little girl. Therefore I can relate to the things that my daughter is going through now and will go through as she gets older.

There is still educating a little man on how to be a man and about nightly emissions if they are having it.

I am so appreciative of all the constructive and kind words from all of you regarding the business of motherhood and parenting. That actually sounds like the name of a book that I would love to read and I just might write it myself! Hmm… Stay posted!

Another housewife book?  Ugghh.#

This episode involved two people that I care very much about: My lovely daughter Noelle (my heart and soul) and my very dear friend NeNe. First, let me go ahead and say that it is OK for friends to agree to disagree. Or just disagree period. I don’t have an issue with anyone disagreeing with me (as I know I am not always right) and having an opinion. We all have an opinion, and should stand firm on what we feel and believe. Just because you are friends doesn’t mean you like the same kind of men, want to live in the same type of house, and both want your steak cooked the same way! I often disagree with my friends, however I make every effort to be sensitive to their feelings and be supportive.

I think your very dear friend didn’t understand that you were just sharing your feelings, not looking for input.  You might want to pull out the friend contract again to check if Nene is fulfilling her agreement.  By throwing out the comment about the teenage girls at the mall twerking to attract young boys, she is attributing those qualities to Noelle and hurting Cynthia’s feelings.  Nene went too far and should have been shut down.

Kenya Moore – Done with Phaedra

Dec 30

BONDING

I adore Cynthia for many reasons. She is a genuine person and a loving mother. When I saw her tear up over the perceived criticism that NeNe expressed, I knew she was really hurting. I love that she has an honest relationship with her daughter and how close they are. Cynthia loves Noelle more than herself and doesn’t want to fail her. I became emotional because that is the type of relationship I longed for with my own absentee mother, whose behavior was often abusive toward me. One never knows why God puts someone in your life. What I appreciate more than anything is that as women, we may argue sometimes but we can also support each other in our time of need. We often want the world to think we are strong and everything is perfect, when the reality is sometimes we are hurting and need a shoulder to cry on or just compassion or empathy. Having said that, even though Porsha and I don’t have a lot in common, we were able to put aside our differences for the time being to support Cynthia and one another.

Sometimes Kenya comes across as crazy and sometimes she comes across as not crazy.  This is one of the not crazy times.  Kenya helped put Cynthia’s situation in perspective when she mentioned how her mother was not present in her life.  At least Cynthia is there for Noelle and wants her to be happy.

BYGONES

Conversely, I have never seen any genuine emotion from Phaedra — no tears, no anger, no pain… even when her child was born she’s never exhibited any vulnerability whatsoever. I’ve only seen her make snide behind-the-back remarks and a slew of hateful lies… All reasons why it’s easy to say she is fake. NeNe felt I should speak to her and I agreed. When I tried to have a productive conversation and make amends with Phaedra in order to move past our tumultuous and contemptuous past, she behaved in her typical passive aggressive manner. Let’s be crystal, I don’t need her friendship. I’m not sorry I did it either. These moments show you who someone really is and you just have to believe it when they do. Done.

Well at least you tried.  I see the breast pump as the emotional wall the lawyer put up to shut down her thoughts and feelings.  The lawyer does not think well of Kenya and I’m sure partly blames her for her problems with Apollo.

I’m a prankster and I love to laugh and have fun. I lived for Cynthia screaming when she thought I threw the flying roach on her! I crack myself up! I lived for the cut to NeNe sipping her cocktail unfazed. I also loved cracking jokes about NeNe at the drag show… they are just jokes people… I’m here all night.

Knowing these ladies, I’m sure there is payback coming your way.

Nene Leakes – Defends her Parenting

Dec 30
Kenya and Porsha have no clue about parenting, so let’s just let them stay in their room and do their fake hug and cry. I love it! Moving on!
But they still have feelings and can be supportive to a friend.  They both want the same thing – to be a parent one day. So what’s your problem?

As Phaedra said, “I have had problems with my son.” Now Phaedra you are entitled to your opinion, but the facts remain, you don’t know anything about my children. Have you ever met Bryson? If so, it couldn’t have been but once. Remember you have two young boys to raise! Let’s pray they don’t do six years in prison, because you know the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Is this comment from something that happened off screen because I do not recall the verbal flogging of Bryson.

How did this get to my son anyway? Let’s rewind the tape to the first season. If you remember, we were taking our son to college. He was 18-years-old from the moment I stepped onto this show. Today he is 24-years-old. So from the moment you’ve seen him, he was technically an adult. When he had his daughter, he was 22-years-old, a young adult but nonetheless an adult, NOT a child. Yes my son experienced some growing pains, which most do. He’s doing just fine today, and thank you for asking! I am not sure how my son became a part of this conversation, because we were all talking about teenagers and we all know what was said at the table.

Sounds like Nene is being defensive because she does not want people to judge her and her parenting of Bryson.

On to Cynthia: I talk to Cynthia almost every day, in fact several times a day. Cynthia is very clear on where I stand about teenage dating (13-year-old dating to be exact)! This was not Cynthia’s first time hearing me say that.  In fact I have said it many times to her. I think it’s too young, and I won’t be changing my opinion EVER! Not for Cynthia, not for you, not for anybody! I think it’s OK for friends to agree to disagree. It’s also OK for friends to have various opinions with respect to child rearing. I think we are both great parents. I just think we have different ideas on what parenting is.  If you don’t want to hear others’ opinions, don’t bring up the topic that you find to be sooo touchy!

I don’t think anyone wants to change your mind and certainly no one is going to change their minds to appease you.

Cynthia also said she would rather be picking up Arthur than picking up a grand baby. Were you trying to throw shade, Cynthia? Well it didn’t work, because I would rather my 13-year-old pick up a book than the telephone to plan their next date!
I don’t think Cynthia was throwing shade at Nene.  The problem seems to be Nene is throwing shade at Noelle but she is too self absorbed and not self aware to understand that.  I don’t blame Cynthia for being upset.

___________________________________________

Let’s Chat

___________________________________________

Downton Abbey tonight! Set your DVR’s!
Sunday Night Lineup, 5 Jan 14 (All times EST)

8PM –The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo); Dateline NBC (NBC); The Bachelor (ABC); The Simpsons/Bobs Burgers (Fox); Beachfront Bargain Hunt (HGTV); Gator Boys (ANPL); World’s Dumbest (truTV); Guy’s Grocery Games (Food); Dateline on ID (ID); The Untold Story of 007 (7PM BBCA)

9PM – Blood, Sweat and Heels (Bravo); Downton Abbey (PBS); Revenge (ABC); The Good Wife (CBS); Best of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC); Family Guy/American Dad (Fox); Hawaii Life (HGTV); Sister Wives (TLC); Alaska: The Last Frontier (Disc); Gator Boys (ANPL); The Funniest Commercials (truTV); Ax Men (History); Chopped (Food); Ultimate Survival Alaska (NatGeo); Evil in Law (ID); Garage Gold (DIY); Snapped (Oxygen)

10PM – Thicker Than Water (Bravo); The Mentalist (CBS); Betrayal (ABC); Island Hunters (HGTV); Breaking the Faith (TLC); Dude, You’re Screwed (Disc); Finding Bigfoot (ANPL); The Curse of Oak Island (History); Cutthroat Kitchen (Food); Kentucky Justice (NatGeo); On the Case with Paula Zahn (ID); Ultimate Honey Badger (NatGeoWild); Building Alaska (DIY)

11PM – WWHL; Porsha Stewart and Josh Groban (Bravo)

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

172 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta and RHOA Blogs

Hello peeps. 🙂 Will the ladies in the Atl stay on their best behavior?

• Rebecca is tired of Brandi's lies, excuses, and absolute ignorance of the English language. says:

‘Sup Powell? I’m dishing out homemade banana pudding….

T-Rex, if you’re still hanging around, I posted on the last blog that I hope you and your doctors beat the crap out of your cancer. I’ll be rooting for you all the way babe!

Nancy, congratulations on the 49er’s win.

4. lulu says:

T-rex I was wondering how you were. I’m happy you are back and with a vengeance! You will kick the mot#$%&@#$ing crap out of your cancer.

You have to post here regularly!!! Nurse Nancy orders!

Why does Phadera keep harping on this? NeNe didn’t “know you” Phadera. Sheesh!! I went to school w/a lot of people that I can say went to school w/me but I don’t “know them”.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Hey Powell… I think Phaedra really thinks NeNe KNOWS her because her
      Grandmother babysat NeNe as a kid and her cousin dated her sister for YEARS. They are only 4/5 years apart.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I think Ne Ne “knows” Phaedra but she likes to act like she doesn’t…it’s sooo NeNe!!!

If NeNe does “know” Phadera well then Phadera knows NeNe’s game so it’s time to let go of that story. They just keep these little silly things ho on and on.

I think she brings it up to point out to viewers that Nene lied. I believed Nene when she first said she didn’t know Phaedra. It seems such a silly thing to lie about.

That saying “If looks could kill” Kandi would be dead.

Kandi’s mother needs to get laid.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I GOT SCOOP…. Per @funkydineva, MamaJoyce DOES get laid as she has an age appropriate boyfriend, big guy, who drives the car that Kandi brought her all around town! BIMBO! (ShortCircuit).

HA!!!! Well it looks like Joyce has told Kandi part of the reason she doesn’t like Todd but not all of it. Frankly if Todd was a multi-millionaire Joyce probably wouldn’t see Kandi as she does now cuz he might have her flying all over the world.

8. cusi77 says:

Amazing Mama Joyce… You gave your daughter life, you need to give her FREEDOM to live her own life…

9. cusi77 says:

Mother’s love is always selfless, of course your kids come first!

Who is paying for all of this?

Kim’s dog is named Chanel. Uh oh Porsha. Kim may get you for stealing her dog’s name.

She’s living in La La Land and I’m not talking about the city.

13. Amber...Real Wife says:

That home is too big for her.

Oh nooooooo a Mercedes?

Mal is kinda holding her tongue a bit.

16. cusi77 says:

She needs to be sent to” Reality check elementary school” to learn mathematics, Geography, History and leave la la land ASAP!

My sister LOVES Josh Groban. I can’t believe he agreed to go on WWHL.

I hate Phadera’s shoes just as much as I hate NeNe’s.

Well I don’t think top actresses. It’s good to make NeNe feel good though.

I have hours to go before ATL. So! For you guys that ordered the book, or follow bloggess you might enjoy this. To me it says volumes about her. I just bpmight buy 2 books 🙂

HA funny Phadera. I think he’s doing that too.

That’s not very nice.

Ooh. Church’s a DOG.

What a tool!!!

Yes. I think he did just want to go there on camera to get in Mynique’s good graces cuz she clearly didn’t know all the details he left out.

Who shows up for 2 months without asking first? This can’t be real.

7 minutes. I’m getting nervous to watch Downton. I don’t want to see another tragedy for the family.

That’s how Kris and Bruce Jenner split up. He got a beach house to “get away” to.

Hopefully he will find someone that wants to be with him this time. I don’t
      know how he lasted that long with her.

Sorry, I’m behind here, but did Chuck Smith show his true colors or what?!! What a self serving piece of sh*t. Here’s what Kandi tweeted after he made those disparaging remarks…

Something else Kandi retweeted…

This is not going to be too popular, but both Kandi and Phaedra were “lording” their knowledge of Chuck to his wife on camera, which wasn’t cool either. Yes, Mynique started it with her comment about how Kandi and Chuck were a 2wk thing, but Kandi and Paedra should have shut up and stayed out of Chuck’s version of the past, he was clearly covering his a$$ and when they told their version of the truth on camera he went ahead and told his version of his truth…his true feelings about both Kandi and Phaedra. It’s sad and ironic (maybe) that an undeserving Chuck was “courted ” by momma Joyce and her sisters, yet Todd who really loves Kandi gets bupkis. So unfair.

Make no mistake, I don’t like what he said about Kandi and Phaedra, but they couldn’t possibly think that they could thoughtlessly say whatever they wanted to Mynique without some consequence? I felt a little bit of dread when they were going on and on about Chuck to his wife, humiliating her and her just sitting there like a fool. I had a feeling that it would eventually hit the fan. So while i don’t like what Chuck did, i don’t like what they did to Mynique either.

Lainey…Would this be a good time to tell you about your husband and I?

So Lainey, do you think Phaedra and Kandi should have played dumb with Mynique? She brought this to them. I guess you think they shouldn’t have rubbed it in. I don’t as much agree with consequences in this matter..well to some small degree. But the bottom line for me is I don’t think the ladies made any disparaging comments about Chuck – but he sure did to and about them!

Played dumb…yeah, I guess you could call it that. Or they could have taken the high road and let her believe her husbands version of things. What did they accomplish by telling her their version of things? They set out to embarrass her on camera, IMO. Mission accomplished. And now the embarrassment chickens have come back home to roost. Cause, IMO, we may never know the truth anout whether Chuck was really dating Kandi and Phaedra, or if he ever cared…the one truth we CAN all see is that he didn’t love Kandi (didnt put a ring on it), he didnt love Phaedra (he didn’t put a ring on it), he loves Mynique. Or, at least he loved her enough to put a ring on it. How many times will I say, put a ring on it? if you like it then you better put a ring on it….oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh-oh…

HA Kandi!!

Booohoo Booohoo Booohoo Booohoo. ;-( Poor Mary.

So let’s see everyone is so out of touch with reality tonight – they make Kenya look normal?! Mama Joyce 🙄 Porsha 🙄 child, you can not afford that. Cynthia 🙄 really, your gonna take your sis forcing herself on you & Peter and not even discuss with him? Nene, I remember how you disavowed knowing Phaedra and singing a different song now 🙄 As for Chuck, what a tool 🙄

Oh! For you NMD

Editing issue: Nene, Phaedra and Chuck travel to Athens, 1.5 hour away and they have different clothes on from the start of the trip and stop at the DQ to when they meet with the kids in Athens.

I’m going to watch for this—- thanks VV–
      Oh woops I mean Tarts…..LOL 😜

LOL chismosa. You would have noticed it probably a lot of people did….it was obvious! Not an edit error, but why was it filmed in 2 pieces?

I think they changed for the actual event and got out of their driving clothes

Maybe so, but that thought invokes the 🙄 again! I drive as much at 2 hours in a day and it never dawns on me to change clothes….who does that? I mean unless a formal event….wbo does that to meet with children. #ridiculous

33. chismosa™ says:

This should be funny – Josh G and Porsha.
    Josh is trying to be mr comedy these days and I wonder if Porsha will get any of the jokes.

34. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Andy just wished me a Happy New Year!!!
    #happynewyearASHY!!!!

Andy’s beard only accentuates all of the comportioned movements he makes with his mouth.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

He is not pitcher perfectly comportioned!!!

THumbs down on the beard Andy..a d it has this dog ears off the mouth…the coloration. He’s been on a beach a couple weeks…nice real tan.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I don’t like the beard-it’s too bushy! He needs to trim it down or shave! But he looks very “vacationed” otherwise! Josh needs a tan-he is very pale!!

Andy’s teeth are too white. People sure do ignore the general rule to not go whiter than the whites of your eyes.

I really have nothing to comment about Porsha…so I’ll pick on Andy, lol.

36. California35 says:

Andy has a beard?
    I just saw WWHL with Mariah C yesterday. I am so glad I catched it.

9 min to Downton!!! The good wife will have to wait util tomorrow. Sundays are back to keeping DVR and me busy again 🙂 next Sunday will be worst!

Goood night everyone – i will be busy 😛

P.S. I still am not done reading comments from previous blog 😦 Stars – great blogging as usual 🙂

I’d like to hear what she has to say….wonder if my phone radio app…oh who am I kidding, I will be too busy at work.

38. LaineyLainey says:

So Porsha’s on WWHL…her mind was going so fast she couldn’t figure out the whole Underground Railroad thing. Her mind was going too fast.

39. LaineyLainey says:

Andy alluded to the things Porsha’s been saying about Cordell and she basically says that he’s on the show and can and does defend himself. Really? Maybe that comes later in the season?

Haven’t watched anything yet but Lainey I remember from coming attractions that Kordell does sit down with papa smurf at some point. I saw that

40. SoutheastVA says:

T-Rex – I’m just seing the posts. You’ve been added to my prayer list. My thoughts are with you.

41. T-Rex, I am praying for you!!!!

Let’s hear from you folks caught up in this Polar Vortex. It’s only 21 here, wind is 15mph. I can’t believe I just said “only 21”.

Fill in the blank. It’s so cold ____________________

Lol

I’m trying to look up- they closed Chicago schools due to cold- ? Not snow?

I’m probably wrong. Looking it up ☔️❄️⛄️⚡️

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

We are having a heat wave in NY today-it’s 51 and rainy..tomorrow it’s going to be 11 degrees for the high…this is crazy!!

It’s 40 in MD. We’ll be to 7-10 I think our local news said for tomorrow. Did you watch GMA? Robin and Amy went to Bora Bora, they didn’t know each would be there, during the holiday and Lara went somewhere beachy and ran into Mario Batelli. They languished in the sun and sand. 🙂

• Pghemtchick says:

It’s 25 with a feels like 14. Our low tonight is -4 with a predicted windchill -25 to -35. Our predicted high tomorrow is 8. I’m canceling my dentist appointment. No way I’m going out using a wheelchair in like subzero weather. Lol and novocain can freeze. No thank you! Lol. Stay warm and bundled up.

43. lulu says:

Good morning DH can’t get the car out of the driveway not to mention the street. A day of lost wages……….

I’m sorry Lulu & every penny counts buts he’s safer at home. You both have to think of it that way.

• Lulu says:

I agree Powell it’s hard because Friday is his last day of this contract. Next week he’s unemployed again. Despite careful planning, pinching pennies all it still uncertain. I’m happy he safe and sound the day off hurts us. They shut down the office anyways so even if he did make it their they would have told him to go home. Just sucks… Ranting, raving, B#tching over….

Is it bad where you are at??? here it’s -45 windchill, over a foot of snow that the city has yet to plow out of the sidestreets. I miss Chicago for this by now they would have gotten to side streets. Not here!

Bit** away! It’s a tough thing you guys are going through. Stressful.

And to top that stress off, we have BH tonight. LOL jk. Don’t mean to make light of your plight.
          I truly hope the next move is solid for you guys

Amber so it seems to me Mama Joyce has a BF that’s around for her money(Kandi’s money by proxy).

TexasTart I didn’t know that rule about teeth whitening. Learned something new this morn. Thks 🙂

Oh gosh, I had teeth whitening at the dentist back about a yr ago …. it hurt so bad! Not at the time, but after a few hours. I took an Advil and went to sleep hoping when I woke up it would stop! But now watching ATL .. Nene has really white teeth, and so does Kandi. More power to them. I’m not doing that again!

Never knew it was painful !

All those dr 90210 shows and the guy on shahs who goes almost weekly to get it done – never seems to look painful.

Wear red lipstick. That helps. I read that somewhere.

• Lulu says:

Personally this “white” teeth craze is stupid. Eating and drinking stain teeth unless you stop both of those immediately. Your teeth will always stain genetically they are made to fall out sooner or later.

I can’t forget this one women’s obsession to whiten her teeth. My dentist said this women came in with a strange complaint. On her two front teeth she has two yellow spots. When he examined her she confessed to using soft scrub and scrubbed the enamel right off exposing her dentin. Now she needed cosmetic repair to fix it. It’s just crazy what some will go through for “white” teeth.

BTW I drink tea and coffee and my teeth are not white and I don’t care. Because I drink tea and coffee and will not stop as that is my life line! Caffeine!!! That is why I never will whiten my teeth.

• TL Nab says:

the reason why you had pain you must have sensitive teeth and doing teeth whitening can cause them to ache really bad. its very painful for some. I cant use teeth whitening but I do rinse with peroxide.. hydrogen peroxide.

Absolutely right – I have sensitive teeth. They told me it was going to hurt, I just didn’t think it would hurt that much! .. and I’m pretty much a big baby about pain. But I’m 63, I got them whitened, they look great, and they will last me another 63 years lol.

Oh gosh, I love my sister, but Mal needs to go home. Or get over Peter.

I always wanted a sister and I hate peter so I like Mal- is it Mallory? I forget.

How on earth is cynthia happy with this man. 🙇🙇