Top Chef – Should you resign if they suggest it?

Top Chef “Oui Si A Challenge” by BB

Carlos, Nina, Brian, Shirley, Stephanie and Nicholas remain.  Stephanie won the last challenge and is feeling confident.   The chefs arrive at the kitchen and see Padma and chef/author Jacques Pepin.   The quickfire challenge will test the chefs’ technical skills since chef Pepin wrote a whole book about technique.  All the chefs will be required to cook their version of dover sole with artichokes and asparagus, after a lesson from chef Pepin, who makes it look easy.  Whoever does it best will get immunity in the elimination challenge.

Shirley and Nicholas both know French cooking the best of the six remaining chefs.  The chefs are all very quiet and focused during this quickfire.  Stephanie and Brian say this quickfire has made them the most nervous.  Stephanie is having a hard time skinning her fish and Carlos, Stephanie and Brian are way behind Shirley, Nicholas and Nina, until she realizes she forgot to turn the stove on.  When time is up, Carlos and Brian just have to laugh.  Shirley is very happy with her plate.  Nicholas thinks his plate looks neat and great.

Brian, Stephanie and Carlos were in the bottom three.  Nina is somewhere in the middle.  So it’s between Shirley and Nicholas.  Nicholas gets immunity.  He has won his first quickfire challenge.

top chef 12The elimination challenge is a fight to control Top Chef territory between French and Spanish cuisine.  Two chefs will be participating; Julian Serrano representing Spain and Dominique Crenn representing France.  There will be two teams preparing either a Spanish or French five course meal.    They will have to highlight five ingredients found in both cuisines; olives, almonds, mussels, chicken and chocolate.  The team with the best overall meal will win the challenge.  One member of the losing team will be going home.  They draw knives for the teams.  Nicholas and Shirley are happy they have drawn the knives for the French team.  Stephanie will be joining them.   That means Carlos, Nina and Brian will be cooking Spanish cuisine.  None of them really cook Spanish, but chefs Crenn and Serrano will be there to coach them.   They have all day to shop and prepare and they will be serving at the restaurant R’evolution the next day.

Chef Crenn makes some suggestions like making a nest and Stephanie really doesn’t understand her, but she’s willing to step outside of her box if she can figure out what box she’s in.   Chef Serrano seems to be more basic and traditional.  Nina, Brian and Carlos are trusting him completely and will follow his suggestions.  The chef advisors accompany their teams when they go food shopping.  Chef Serrano seems lost and is not used to rushing.  Chef Crenn seems way more energetic going through the store.  Nicholas is taking risks on this challenge since he has immunity.  Stephanie is way outside of her comfort zone.  Nicholas is taking on two dishes including the dessert.  Chef Serrano is very involved in the Spanish team’s preparations.  He’s micromanaging and really into the details.  Chef Crenn is more laid back and has a drink with her team at the end of the day.

The next day they have an hour to finish their dishes.  Nicholas feels that Shirley and Stephanie are leaning on him and he needs to lead them to the promise land.  Shirley is using liquid nitrogen for the first time for her ice cream.  The Spain team is hoping their dishes are not too simple.  Out in the restaurant at the judges’ table, Chef Crenn tells them her team seemed nervous, but she isn’t.  This will be old school (Spanish) versus new school (French).  Here we go.

The first course is Shirley’s Snapper Ceviche with Dehydrated Olives and Ice Cream, and Nina’s Ensaladilla Rusa with Green Olives, Gulf Shrimp and Potatoes.   One of the owners of the restaurant liked Shirley’s dish.  Tom likes the fish and the ice cream, but he doesn’t like them together.  They all seemed to like Nina’s even it was a more simple dish.  I think Team Spain may have won the first course.

Second course:  Stephanie made Pickled and Poached Mussels, Crustacean Jus and Tomate.   Nina made Ajo Blanco with Almonds, Crab and Cherries.  Emeril said he could eat a second bowl of Nina’s dish.  Chef Crenn thinks the crab flavor is missing.  Tom liked Stephanie’s old school with a modern twist, but someone else’s mussels were gritty.  This may be a tie.

Third course:  Carlos made Mejillones a la Romesco with Crispy Leeks.  Stephanie and Shirley made Chicken Liver Mousse with Roasted Chicken Bouillon.  Everyone except one person at the table likes the Mousse dish, even Chef Serrano.  They think Carlos’ execution was good, but it was a little one note.  I guess this course goes to the French team.

top chef 12 2Fourth course:  While getting his course ready to go out, Stephanie and Shirley are not sold on Nicholas’ corn silk nest.  Shirley shakes her head no.  Nicholas tells Stephanie to let it go and she says “it’s my ass.”   Stephanie says she can’t tell him to remove the nest because it’s his dish, but he has immunity and she doesn’t and she’s obviously worried.

Anyway, for the fourth course, Carlos and Brian made Pollo Con Arroz: Chicken and Saffron Rice.  Nicholas made Cornish Game Hen and Spiced Chocolate with Corn Silk Nest.  Chef Serrano and Chef Crenn have a difference of opinion about Carlos’ and Brian’s chicken.  Chef Crenn thinks it’s a safe dish and the chicken is too dry.  Padma says her chicken is beautifully done.   Padma asks the others what they think of Nicholas’ chocolate course.  Chef Crenn says it’s progressive.  Someone (I think Chef Serrano) says “My God” and Chef Serrano asks Chef Crenn the question, “You like that?”  Chef Crenn nod her head yes and he says, “You’re kidding me.”  Tom and Emeril start laughing.  Chef Serrano won’t touch the corn silk nest.  Chef Crenn then says she thinks she may have hurt someone’s feeling because Chef Serrano won’t eat it.  Chef Serrano says it’s new cooking and for him it absolutely makes no sense and it’s exactly what he doesn’t like about the new cooking.  Chef Crenn accusing him of being one dimensional and not embracing what the chefs are doing while Padma is nodding her head.   One of the restaurant owners says the thought process was there but not the execution.  Tom holds up the corn silk nest and says it’s what you pull out of the drain when you take a shower (what he did before he lost all his hair.)  He also says Nicholas is lucky he has immunity.  Team Spain won this one.

Dessert course:  The French team’s looks much fancier.  Brian made a simple Flan de Chocolate and Strawberries.  Nicholas made a more complex Almond Flan, Plum and Dark Cocoa.   Neither dessert is a big hit, so I’m saying it’s a draw.

The results:  The Spanish team served the judges’ overall favorite meal.  They took a risk by doing it old school, but their execution was really good.  The winner of this challenge is Nina.  She’s shocked because she thought she was going home for her simple potato salad.

Now for the French team.  They are shocked when the Spanish team comes in and announces Nina the winner.  Since Nicholas has immunity, it will be either Shirley or Stephanie who will be going home.  They can’t believe it.  I’m sure it’s not going to be Shirley because they loved her dishes.  Nicholas says his dish was outside of his comfort zone but he liked the sauce.  The judges didn’t see it.  Tom says it was their least favorite dish of the night and the dessert (that Nicholas made) wasn’t much better.  Chef Pepin asks Nicholas if he thinks he should resign even though he has immunity because his dishes were what made the French team lose.  Nicholas says he thinks he earned his immunity in the quickfire challenge so he chooses to not resign and they leave for the judges to deliberate.  Stephanie says if she were in that position, she would have resigned.  Shirley says she would also take the fall and fight back in the Last Chance Kitchen.  The judges hate that they have to choose between Stephanie and Shirley because they both made good food.  Tom is hoping that Nicholas will fall on the sword when they return for the decision.   He doesn’t, so Padma asks Stephanie to pack her knives and so.  Rules are rules and if push came to shove, I wonder if either Shirley or Stephanie would have really resigned and given up the chance to win Top Chef.  We’ll never know.  I don’t think Nicholas will be the ultimate winner of Top Chef, but if he does win, this challenge will probably always haunt him.

top Chef 12 LCKLast Chance Kitchen results:  Emeril, who shares a past with Stephanie, joins Tom to judge this challenge.  I think Top Chef is trying to give Stephanie every advantage due to the circumstances of why she’s there (because of Nicholas’ bad dishes in the last challenge).  Stephanie and Louis will have 30 minutes to prepare a sweet beignet and a savory beignet (fried dough or fritters).  Stephanie uses yeast to make hers and is familiar with how to make them.  Louis doesn’t really have any experience in making a beignet and uses baking powder for his.  In the end, Louis made the best combined beignets.  Louis just may make it to the finale.  Stephanie did not get the vindication she wanted.

________________________________________________________

Stellastarz21 got married in November and is sharing her beautiful photographs with us.  Congrats Stellastarz!

ceremony 12 food 2 pictures 2 pictures 3 pictures 6.1 pictures 10 pictures 19 reception 15

_______________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Top Chef and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

383 Responses to Top Chef – Should you resign if they suggest it?

Good morning everyone. TGIF. It’s cold, raining and icy. I hope it’s better where you are.

Interesting title BB. I hope it doesn’t mean what I think it means. Ouch. Everyone have a great day.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Good Morning Powell…we have snow this morning-I don’t know if it’s supposed to continue but it’s coming down now like crazy!! I didn’t know we were expecting snow!!!

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Today it was supposed to warm up to 40. Instead we are having sleet. Can’t get to the paper which is at the bottom of the stairs as it is icy. I had a broken bone last year I do not want another one this year. So over winter!

Jersey – I broke my ankle slipping on ice 22 years ago and I’m still paying the price. Be careful! Read the paper online.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

It was my ankle that I broke last year by wacking it on the shower chair. I’m still getting twinges. I’ve been terrified of walking on ice for years so I’m glad I can just stay in my house and not have to go anywhere anymore even if it means I get cabin fever. Ugh.

I was watching the 12:00 afternoon news. It was accident city in my area this morning.

Hi Powellypooh and everyone else!!! it’s 64 degrees in central tx. Feels like early spring.

#TeamT-Rex #TeamDame. #KickButtLadies #KickTheCrapOutofCancer

Congrats again Stella. You looked Beautiful and very happy. And the groom’s not bad either. 🙂 Thks for sharing your pictures.

4. Rebecca is tired of Brandi's lies, excuses, and absolute ignorance of the English language. says:

Good morning and happy Friday Powell!

5. Overit says:

Anyone see Taylor’s drunken meltdown on Couples Therapy last night?! It’s been awhile since we’ve seen her on RHOBH and I was starting to forget how truly horrible she was/is. Her actions on CT (getting wasted, flipping out and screaming at the staff bc her room was too warm, waking up the whole house yelling “WE DO NOT LIVE LIKE THIS”) made Brandi’s recent antics look like Pollyanna goody two-shoes. This woman truly has some deep, scary psychological issues and its not even safe at all for her to be on TV IMO. I am disturbed to say the least…
    I was reminded of the night Brandi hosted at a party at her “best friends” house in Malibu two seasons ago….When Taylor literally became unhinged and had to be physically restrained. If seeing yourself like that on national tv is not enough to make you put the damn alcohol down (ESPECIALLY in front of the cameras), I don’t know what the heck would!!

Oh gosh, I’m watching CT this morning. I’m fast forwarding everything except Farrah and Taylor. Ok, Farrah is just laughable lol lol lol. But Taylor is BSC! omg I had forgotten how annoying and rude she is drunk.

• Overit says:

Right!! Farrah is batshit crazy as well, but more of in a roll your eyes- can’t take her serious kinda way.
        The previews for next week show Dr Jen calling Taylor out saying it was the “most entitled tantrum she’s ever seen”. And what’s Taylor-aka Shana Ford- doing in response? Well crying her eyes out of course bc it’s not her fault…. After all her husband died and she had to be alone for A FULL YEAR… And she has a titanium implant on her orbital wall to boot! Why do these ladies think that playing victim will win them points after their atrocious behavior? EVERYBODY KNOWS, starting in childhood, that its best to say “wow, I’m truly humiliated about how I acted last night and I’m really sorry. I’m having a hard time but that’s not an excuse… And I’m realizing I need to seek professional help on dealing with the hard things that have happened to me..” Think about how much this statement would make a difference and I’ve yet to hear that from a housewife in 8 years!

LOL Overit. I tell you Taylor’s tomb stone will say, “And she has an implant on her orbital”. Those words will never leave her lips.

• lulu says:

Seen it!!! That was nuts!!

I haven’t seen it. I’ll catch the rerun. “We do not live like this”? Acting like a prima Donna much? Still I much rather have Taylor than Brandi.

• Overit says:

I couldnt believe she said it either… who the hell does she think she is?! You’re probably right about rather having Taylor than Brandi, but its a close one between those two. At least Taylor acts relatively sane and rational then flips a switch after a few adult beverages … While Brandi is a hot mess sober and a hotter mess drunk!

Right Taylor acts relatively sane and doesn’t fly off the handle everyday like Brandi.

• I Need A Life! says:

But remember, the producers did their best to get the party going by providing alcohol on the bus heading out to the bowling alley. And it did work. BEST tantrum ever. The only person doing a happy dance was Taylor’s fiancé’s ex-wife.

• OH $HIT! Another reality show I have DVR! Reality TV is my Brokeback Mountain…I just can’t quit you!

I couldn’t believe it. I fell asleep last night when I first started to watch it, so I when I woke up later to review it, my DH told me that Taylor lost it.

When the pseudo Casey Antony aka Farrah Abrams acts more rational and dignified than you – you need more than couples therapy….you need a LOT of help.

I already didn’t have much respect for John after leaving his wife of 30+ years for this whore…but now he is an enabler on top of it. It deserves every once of misery that is coming his way.

What I remember most about that night at the beach house was Brandi was wasted out her mind and tried to smack Kyle in the head.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

What I remember is Brandi wore a top that featured her nipples….and she was trashed

6. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

BB-thanks for the recap-there is no way in hell I would resign!! You want to win a quick fire to get immunity so why give that up? Assuming he would resign is just silly-what’s the point in winning if you are just going to give it up? I don’t get the whole “resigning” thing!!

I agree Jill. Rules are rules and he played by them. Maybe Top Chef should look at how they put their challenges together and make sure something like this doesn’t happen again. If you want the best chef to win, then don’t be handing out immunities. That fixes the problem!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

That’s true-they set up the “game play” this way so what did they expect? I don’t think anyone has ever given up immunity on Top Chef-and no one ever should!!!

I agree, and I don’t think Nicholas would have tried something “out of the box” had he not had immunity. I don’t see why the judges were so shocked, Carrie was was also told this season that had she not had immunity she would have gone home for one of her dishes. Every season they use the immunity, there is always a chef or many, that get the free pass for an awful dish, why is Nicholas any different?

I think many of the chefs like to use their immunity challenge to try something over the top. It’s a risk but I’d take it. That is if I could cook like a chef. 😉

• Pghemtchick says:

I laughed so hard when they said resign. I was like really? That’s like telling someone on Survivor to toss their immunity necklace they busted their butt winning into the fire and go. No thank you. I agree the nests looked horrible, and I’ve never willing(cause you know sometimes it just happens) ate corn silk. The way I look at it, it’s trash and annoying to shuck off. I’m also under the impression the chef coaxed him in that direction-which makes me wonder if production wasnt trying to push him out…

• mm in oc says:

This episode seriously pissed me off. Having trams this late in thr game is a joke. Also, none of these recipes were their own thry had to do what the “masters” wanted of them. Hope producers learned their lesson.

Also it was rediculous to think the girls would have resigned. No way that would have happened.

One more thought, stephanie should have stayed because they liked her dishes better. The whole episode was a joke and the judges really f-d up

• Pghemtchick says:

Agreed! I’m honestly near over this show and I love me some cooking shows and celebrity chefs. Last year we met/watched/tasted demos from Iron Chef Guarnaschelli, Alton Brown, and Sunny Anderson (who is amazingly friendly and down to Earth and a cat lover). Padma kills this show for me. Is she a chef? Or is she just a pretty face semi foodie? Tom is too pretensious for my tastes anymore. I feel like he gets set in “I’m not liking this person mode”. I love Hugh. I love Gail (and love her as Hostess of the dessert one). I love Curris on Masters. I think they need new host and bye to Tom. Emeril is good. I think they need another big name chef and then to flip Hugh into host role.
          I agree that those ladies wouldn’t have fallen on their sword for Nicholas if they won immunity. This isn’t the first time the worst dish was the immunity holder so why go at him? I do wonder if he’s arrogant or hard to work with. He commented new mgmt hired everyone back but him. That spoke volumes to me. Regardless, it’s a competition. Teams shouldn’t have happened this late. That’s dumb. They need their writers to sit down and think up more challenges.

I used to truly love Top Chef; couldn’t wait for Wednesday, 9 p.m. I’m pretty much over it now and usually just read the recaps here.

I have said recently that for this show to stay relevant, Padma has to go and bring in someone who will challenge Tom and maybe knock him down a notch or two. I like Hugh a whole bunch but we don’t get to see his humor that he shows in his Bravo blogs, He’s a hoot! I can’t think of a guest female judge/chef/critic that I really like who might become a regular. Curtis Stone is good on TC All-Stars. I would like for them to use more past Top Chef winners/high placers on rotation at the judge’s table.

Still can’t believe that they challenged Nicholas to give up his immunity. He knew he had immunity and probably took a chance on making what he did knowing he couldn’t be sent home for it. That’s what immunity is about – taking chances with a security net. If he didn’t have it, I’m guessing he probably cooks something safer that he’s more familiar with. Those judges should be ashamed for asking him to do so. And the other girls said that they would have eliminated themselves? I don’t think so. They said it to put pressure on him and I’m glad he didn’t give into it.

Next season of Top Chef – revamp the judging/judges; quickfire winners should get prizes only and no immunity after this fiasco; no more team challenges when there is less than eight competitors; let the chefs cook more of their own food so we truly get to see how good they are and while you’re at it, maybe give them more time as well. Something has to change before Top Chef sails off into the TV sunset.

• mm in oc says:

The worst part is that the team were pretty much relegated to cooking what their “mentors” during the challenge wanted them to cook. The whole challenge was lame and I’m pretty annoyed.

Tom seems burned out at the point and ego is definitely showing. No way he would have been able to expand his empire without Top Chef.

Stephanie will be back on a future Top Chef All-Stars for sure. Nicholas – probably not.

7. Congratulations StellaStars!!!! You are so beautiful! I wish you the best of life! What a gorgeous Bride and groom! Thanks for sharing , your dress was one of the most beautiful dresses I have seen!!! Xx.

Thanks BB for Blog!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Joyce is letting out all the secrets…looks like Beverly Hills has a new TRUTH CANNON!! No wonder Brandi hates this girl-she is doing everything Brandi did and it’s working out for her just liked it worked out for Brandi back in the day…it’s hysterical to watch Brandi get beat at her own game!!!

• plainviewsue says:

I was just about to post when I got a tweet back from Queen Lisa regarding this very article!!!!!
      Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue 47m: @AllAboutTRH @joycegiraud @BrandiGlanville @YolandaHFoster @LisaVanderpump Kyle & Kim should read this. Brandi is such a phony.

Lisa Vanderpump ‏@LisaVanderpump 40s:@plainviewsue @AllAboutTRH @joycegiraud
      Ooh dear!!! Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
      Good morning anyway.

So the hair flip in the face – which was on the rooftop bar they were at- THAT prompted Brandi to call Joyce and tell her she felt bad for her and Lisa can’t take criticism.
      So that happened after Joyce confronted Lisa on camera and said that Lisa was rude to her.
      🙄 🙄
      —-
      And not to take anything away from this, I’m sure Yo and Brandi want to take down the queen but saying someone doesn’t take criticism well but does dole it out is not the meanest thing you can say. I get that Y and B wanted to make it bigger.

Why aren’t the Dicks after Lisa- did they try and FAIL epically? In previous seasons ? Kyle always seems to eyeball Lisa with a side eye of jealousy.

Thanks for this NMD —

#stilldontcareforHoyce
      #😍4🇩🇪Mike

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

They were at Carlton’s house for lunch and Joyce went to fix Lisa’s hair-Lisa got pissy about it. After the lunch Brandi called Joyce to smack talk about Lisa and Yolanda invited Joyce over to smack talk about Lisa. Kim invited everyone to that dumb circus things and then they went to the roof top bar and Brandi didn’t want to talk about Yolanda b/c she wasn’t there-Joyce decided to tell Lisa that Brandi and Yolanda were ok talking about Lisa behind her back and brought up the hair thing as a way to explain what she was talking about. I like that Joyce told Lisa-it was smart and calculating-exactly what Brandi did with the reunion “take down”….

Lisa was pissy about it because she found out that Kyle, Kim, Joyce and Brandi were making fun of her and saying she faked fainted on DWTS on the Limo drive on the way to Carlton. I’m sure when Brandi told her version, she cleaned it up to made it look it was the other three. I’m sure when Kyle told her version, she said Brandi brought it up. Joyce laughed loudly, I’m sure Brandi made sure Lisa knew.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

It doesn’t really matter why Lisa was pissy-it matters that Brandi and Yolanda wanted to turn it into something else. The fact that Joyce says Yolanda tried to bring it up 3 times makes me laugh-Yolanda acts like she would NEVER talk behind backs…I never believed that about her !!!

Oh, I was explaining why Lisa was dubious of Joyce. I knew B & Y plan for months now. I’ve been comenting there is only Team Brandi/ Yofo since reunion S3 for months now.
              Yofo canno blame her condition on this premeditated attack.

#getwise #getlemons #getcleanse #getlost 🍋🍋🍋🍋

VV I made a big plea to you on the last blog last night to please watch NY

What can I do to MAKE YOU WATCH!?!?!?!?
            I won’t survive without your 🎾🎾🔬🔬🔭🔭🚽🚽🔎🔎🔦🔦

😁
              I replied……ah ah ah….I cant promise I’ll watch because I quit NY 2 years ago. I might be the occasional commenter…..Does that sound okay? 😁

Joyce had no party in fake faint talk She was there but she didn’t say anything about it one way or another because she didn’t see the faint. No reason at all for Lisa to be a bitch to Joyce except that she’s a bitch. It’s not like there on precedent for Lisa just being bitchy. Last season Marisa said that at some Bravo pr thing, Marisa said hello to Lisa and Lisa completely ignored her.

I’ve always claimed from the beginning the only Team was Team Brandi & Yofo. I am glad this article validates that. Twitter always tells the story.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

This season yes-I agree. Last season it was team Lisa/Brandi all season long.

It depends on how you look at it. It could’ve been Team Everybody against Lisa and Brandi …

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

They were a team against Adrienne-can’t change that. Lisa said “Lawsuit” as many times as Brandi-it was a calculated effort to get rid of Adrienne and give Brandi a storyline-I don’t know how that can ever be denied by either one of them.

Adrienne and Lisa were already at odds at the beginning of S3. Remember, S2 reunion Adrienne claimed Lisa sold stories to Magazines. All the ladies were jelous of Lisa. Lisa had to film with somebody and that was Brandi.
              Adrienne brought her own crap on herself with her attitude and when she allowed bernie the cook to spew hate and lies about Lisa and I think he went after Brandi as well.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Doesn’t change the fact that Brandi and Lisa were a tight team last season and in the beginning of this season-Lisa is smart to try to get some distance between her and Brandi now but we all saw how close they were last season.

On the same hand it doesn’t change the fact the others were a tight Team againt Lisa. Yes, Lisa was BETRAYED by Brandi. We all saw that.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Who was the tight team? All last season Kyle tried to get back in Lisa good graces and Lisa denied her every time-that doesn’t show me that Kyle was against Lisa. Lisa and Brandi ran the show last season with their little “dream team” and this season Lisa seemed to think it would be the same.
                    We haven’t seen Brandi betray Lisa yet-all we have seen is Lisa distancing herself from Brandi-not on screen but in her blogs.

1st few episode Lis hardly filmed with the cast. Ojai she got stuck on a twin bed with Brandi. Faye was major attack dog for both Kyle and Adrienne that season.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Faye? What does Faye have to do with Lisa? Faye never attacked Lisa and whatever Faye said to Brandi at Kyle’s dinner was the absolute truth-she wasn’t speaking for Kyle at that dinner-she was speaking for Adrienne and Kim.
                      Who wasn’t filming with Lisa? I didn’t see the season as anyone being against Lisa-is was all about Brandi/Adrienne and the fake lawsuit. Lisa wasn’t some lonely housewife last season-she was in mix just like the rest of them.

Thanks for clarifying tennis players !!

I love how bravo films these stupid scenes and the info is going to get out now MORE AND MORE because the people talk- on twitter, blogs, radio, blah blah – so bravo can mock up any production storyline they want but everyone will know the truth.

I think this whole franchise is down the toilet.

Except Atlanta? Maybe? They have fun, keep ‘with their timelines’, don’t “talk” during airing about things on cutting room floor

#getlost LOLLLLL

And VV you’re right every time I watch an episode of BH – as a newbie- I see YO gazing at Brandi a LOT. Not in the pseudosexual weirdness way that is Carlton looking at Brandi- but like Yo is monitoring Brandi’s movements so they can stay in tune on their moves this season.

Brandi is better at covering up her machinations. She doesn’t eyeball Yo every 5 minutes like Yo does her.
        #captainobvious 👀

Lisa was a card carrying founding member of the Dream Team. She was DT president and CEO. The DT function was to go after Kyle and Joyce. That Brandi, after studying at the feet of the master, tried a little intra team scheming doesn’t change the fact that Lisa was neck deep in Dream Team drama.

Did you all see SatchelsofGold comments? She hasn’t been here in a while.

• keeponrockingme says:

This makes SO much more sense than the edited version we were shown. Good find!

One of the commenters called BG “tampon trash”…will she ever live that down?

Good morning everyone! Thank you BB for the recap. StellaStars you look amazing! Beautiful.

As BB writes above, Jacques Pepin is the master of technique. He is also the chef who developed knife skills. Julia Child and many chefs back in the day never had knife skills. Chef Pepin introduced it to the culinary arts. If I was told by Jacques Pepin to resign I would. Nicolas’ integrity is now lost. No winning Top Chef will get that back. IMHO.

I watched Julia of course but I loved watching Jaques and his techniques.

• Rebecca is tired of Brandi's lies, excuses, and absolute ignorance of the English language. says:

In season 2 or 3, someone gave up their immunity and was sent home. Tom called him stupid for doing so.

Beautiful bride, Stella💃
    Great blog BB. I haven’t watched this season, but I read your blog and get everything I need!
    Sending you love and light, T-Rex!
    Have a great Friday everyone🎉

10. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:
  11. Pghemtchick says:

Thanks for the blog BB and NMD! Thanks for sharing your beautiful day, Stella!
    I can’t believe I’m awake. I’m sooo ready to nap. Today’s day 3 of sick bunny. Yesterday, my sister in law and brother brought her dandelion greens. Very nice of them, and she loved them. Today instead of miserable moaping bun she took her meds like a champ and is actually playing in the floor atm. So yay for a positive sign and day. Hoping its onwards from here and then I can get back to more snarking! Lol

12. plainviewsue says:

Stunning wedding pictures!!

13. plainviewsue says:

Joyce is taking no prisoners & is truly telling all. Brandi truly thought she would never lose support, so why not join Yolanda and do all they could do to take down Lisa, so they would be the queen bees. They figured they’d get Joyce on their side. Brandi was talking against Kyle & Kim, so my guess is she enlisted them when she saw she wasn’t going to get Joyce. Remember, the beginning of the season, Brandi was still against Kyle.

As Lisa said, Joyce is a formidable opponent. English may not be her first language, but she’s talking loud and clear. She should have no problems at all at the reunion.

Oh yeah, there’s no ‘teams’ on this show – ha! Reminds me of being on the playground during recess when I was in grade school. Childish, to say the least.

I like Yo but why would she think she could be the Queen? She takes care of her husband, manages her daughter, and goes for treatments. Nothing wrong w/that. But Lisa runs 2 biz, starting a new one, exec producer of her show. Umm which one does Bravo want us to watch and which one do we want to watch? And Brandi. We’re gonna watch her tweet? Come on.

Yo thinks she should be Queen because she is married to her KING and everyone knows a King needs a Queen. Yo has a very high opinion of herself and thinks she should be queen bee. I still don’t understand the need to make a fool of herself over brandi. Yes I realize Brandi came to see her when she was sick but that is no reason to have this strange loyalty to her. Maybe Yo is just the type to always having to fix broken things, well she sure found a broken thing to take care of. Guess she has her life’s work cut out for her.

14. plainviewsue says:

As for Top Chef, I haven’t liked Nicholas from the start and I really liked Stephanie. I understand his reasons, but at top 6, I don’t think there should be immunity given any longer.

15. chismosa™ says:

Thanks BB for blog – I know this was a big episode in TC history and I forgot to add above

#Team TRex
    TTR

• mm in oc says:

The is a game. The producers set up an extremely flawed challenge. Judges are there to only judge the food, not provide a morale compass.

This isn’t the firat time someone was saved because of immunity.

I missed WW hot topics. I’m watching Hitchcock w/Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Scarlett Johansson. It’s good. About the filming of Psycho. Anyone see it?

I want to catch that sometime.

You should watch The Girl – I think made for HBO? About Hitchcock and his obsession with – I think tippi Hedrin, or one of his many blonde muses. (Not Princess Grace)

Yes – and all about the filming of The Birds — it’s crazy what he was like! He actually had real birds in the room to attack Tippi but told her it would be FAKE! He had isssssssssssues

I saw The Girl. I’m never watching The Birds again and that’s one of my fav films I’ve seen dozens of times. The Birds has been on once since I saw The Girl and I didn’t watch it. I love Hitchcock films but he treated Tippi so horribly I can’t watch The Birds again. The bird attack was insane. If that happened today an actor would probably quite. You have to see Hitchcock. It’s really good. You’ll learn so much on the making of Psycho. It’s fascinating. He had his infatuation w/Janet Leigh but not like Tippi, Kim Novak & Grace Kelly. He wanted Grace for Psycho. Alma suggested Tony Perkins & Janet Leigh.

17. California35 says:

Good morning !

BB thanks for the blog.

Congrats To Stella…beautiful dress, lovely pictures and nice car 😉

18. Shiny says:

Just catching up on a week of posts – hate it when life makes me fall behind – why is my real life insisting on my time? 😉

Dame Rhetorica – story of your heart attack was so scary – you were brilliant to know symptoms and take charge of doctor when he doubted. Good info for all of us (((Dame R)))

Brandi tweeted 2 minutes ago that she’s going to Flemings for dinner tonight. Uh oh.. I say expect a scandalous, half naked and drunken night.

20. Butters'Mom says:

Hey gang! it’s been awhile. I check blog everyday. thank you to all who contribute. It is most excellent. T-REX baby thinking of you and sending healing energy. You will beat this, I feel it in my bones.

Happy New Year to all…. I miss Lynn everyday and wonder what she’d think about the upcoming RHoNY.

21. Pghemtchick says:

Hmmm…kinda tacky way to apologize so the “world” sees:

Renee (Mob Wives) is drinking again. 😦
    “Taylor” is out if control. WTH is her fiancé (John) thinking? Poor Kennedy. 😦

of not if

I just watched last night’s MW epi. I don’t know if Renee drinking started on this epi but it sure was bad. On last week’s epi when she was drinking she said “I need a drink. I can drink”, something to that affect. It’s bad when an addict says that. I hope she gets back to her program.

Apparently she’s also back on the drugs as well. I feel sorry for her son.

• I Need A Life! says:

Mob Wives has taken a “one note” and played it so long that even the characters are bored. 3 weeks of Renee pounding on the word, “delicious,” and the other girl lamenting the agony of waiting for her husband’s sentencing has gotten old. They should have invited Taylor to join them in Vegas.

ITA. When production needs to step in one has a problem. Renee is lucky
            that no ones face was lacerated during that breakfast. Who acts like that?

• mm in oc says:

Taylor can go all Oaklahoma on their asses!!

• mm in oc says:

Oklahoma! sorry for all my typos today!

For the life of me I can’t understand how some man would want to marry her in
              the state that she’s in. Speechless.

• I Need A Life! says:

That’s what I thought, Nancy. Taylor should have been thanking the angels for sending her someone who could help her and her daughter continue to live without going on welfare. Honestly, how can she support herself otherwise? Even if he is a low life, she lucked out. You would think he saw her go nuts, and took off. I just find it odd that the cameras were right there at the foot of her bed just as she blew up. The only winners here are the producers of CT. ….and Taylor if she gets her own reality show, ’cause she’s a more fun to watch than the Mob Wives. Call the show, “Bad Wives.”

She gets like that when she drinks and owns part of a Rehab Centre.
                  Check yourself in already. Do it for Kennedy if not for yourself.

• vilzvet says:

I wonder what happened with the money problems and lawsuit going on against Russell that supposedly led to his death? Did Taylor lose everything (not that they had much).

• I Need A Life! says:

I don’t know, vilz. I thought the new husband to be was saving her from poverty. I assumed she was doing this therapy show for the money. Odd that she bragged about, “Having a whole lot more money than Farrah.”

23. Pghemtchick says:

Good for Kandi:

24. rabblerouser2010R says:

What a beautiful couple. Thank you for sharing StellaStarz. I love your gown and the classic car.

25. Kat From Ohio says:

stella, you made for such a stunning bride! the producers KNEW what they were doing and had no business doling out immunity with so few chefs left. I also don’t think that Nicholas would have taken so many risks if he didn’t have immunity.

I’m rewatching Downton online. Here it is if anyone needs it. &http://video.pbs.org/video/2365143420/

BB,

Thanks for TC recap. I’m not watching but reading. I just dont like Emeryl, hes a major turn off for me. I’m still rooting for Nina.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

VV-you have said a few times that you don’t like Emeril-why don’t you like him? (I don’t LOVE him and he annoys me sometimes )

I always hated those BAM! To show biz for my liking.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

You two kill me (in the best way possible)! The blog tennis is really so fun to read! Of course I totally agree with Jill (she is right about everything having to do with Bev Hills HW’s because I happen to agree with her). 🙂 But how I admirer VV’s protected stance against Lisa, I mean that is dedication! I can’t do blog tennis or debate friendly so no joke I admire and appreciate what you do.

Plus you both are so fiercely opposed but so adult, considerate, and thought provoking –
        Any chance we can use your female intellect and common sense power for something more important? Congress? UN? Bravo Production?

I love it, keep it up just wanted to let you know I really appreciate it, I couldn’t do it- back to the fun

28. Stella you are so beautiful and you and your husband look so happy!!!! I heard somewhere you are not suppose to say “Congratulations” to the bride cuz it makes it sound like she “nabbed herself a man” LOLOL!!! Best Wishes for a wonderful, long, happy future!!!

Top Chef, I went back and forth on if Nicholas should resign, but then it is a game and he was following the rules. They should never give immunity, IPPHO, they should give prizes for quickfire. WTF were they pressuring him so much!!??!! I don’t remember seeing that before and I know there have been immunity players that have had the worst dish. I think Tom was all butt hurt about it, he is so grumpy. They need new judges and Padama needs to pack her brush and go!

AND PROJECT RUNWAY……..I thought it was a really good finale. All the collections, 4 days is insane, were really good. Best final runway show I have seen, IPPHO, they should always do the 4 days finale, lol!!!

I agree. I agree and I agree.

I for sure thought Korto was going to walk away with the title last night on Project Runway, but my boy Seth Aaron came through again. Elena’s collection was different, not my taste, but had it’s good points. Bravo (cough, cough, I said Bravo!) Project Runway for keeping my interest all these years. Whatever you are doing, keep it up and maybe you can share it with Top Chef before they jump the shark (if they didn’t already the other night with that immunity mess).

Yes, Faye did attack Lisa. I’m going by memory she accused Lisa of something. I can’t remember. I’ll post later on tonight. I can’t remember now and don’t want to be inaccurate.

*Got skinny up there Jill.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Was it an attack? I do not remember anything like that. Maybe they had a disagreement during the dinner but I don’t think Faye attacked Lisa.

Attack on Lisa’s character.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Well they all attack each other’s character-why should Lisa’s character be left alone? I still don’t recall Faye and Lisa having an actual problem-I know Lisa said she didn’t invite Faye to the tea but that was never discussed on camera. Lisa didn’t like how Faye spoke to Brandi at Kyle’s house I remember that-even though what Faye said was true. Lisa was mad that Faye knew the whole story(about Brandi and Adrienne) from Kyle.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I remember what Faye said to Lisa after checking the blogs-she said that Lisa winds Brandi up-she implied that Brandi was doing Lisa’s dirty work-which to me rings true but I know you don’t agree. Lisa in turn said Faye does Kyle’s dirty work so I guess Lisa attacked Kyle’s character as well.

Faye accused Lisa of taking Brandi’s side over Kyle, then claimed Brandi was her mouthpiece. All along, we’re seeing Faye comments on events and conversations that were none of her business at all. Kyle’s mouthpiece indeed.

Oh and let’s not forget the whole debacle of whether or not FayeKR she was “invited” to Lisa’s home for that party last year, she WAS NOT invited. She and VileKyle kept insisting she was and LisaV CLEARLY made the point she was NOT invited, and that she did NOT get a GIFT(hmmm YOFO-LemonGlasses took that gift from LisaV last year at the party, hmmmm maybe she should have told LisaV she should have donated all of that to charity instead of giving them all gifts). I believe this was addressed and everyone agreed that Lisa did NOT invite her. Then they all went with the STFUBrandi was LisasV puppet conversation.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I don’t think Lisa ever confronted Faye about not being invited-she made a remark behind Faye’s back but I don’t recall anyone addressing on camera-just on blogs and on twitter

Nope Lisa didn’t invite her. She had to make a place for her at the table once she learned Fayke was coming w/Kyle.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Lisa did have to make a place for her at the table-Faye took Kim’s seat since Kim didn’t show up-she got hit in her nose by the dog!

30. LaineyLainey says:

BB thanks for the Top Chef recap. My 2cents..I’m glad Nicolas didnt resogn. He earned immunity, that’s the way immunity works. It was a good show. The corn silk nest????! Bizarre.

31. LavaLady says:

Lovely wedding pictures. Stunning. Best wishes for many years of happiness to the bride and groom.

Fell asleep and missed the end of project runway, but I see up above who won. Not who I wanted, but no big deal.

Still on my Breaking Bad obsession. Mid season 3 now. 1 1/2 to go.

Congratulations Stella! You look beautiful.

I just got caught up on Mob Wives. Sigh. I think my poor little brain was much happier when Gilmore Girls was my favorite show.

LOL. I loved The Gilmore Girls. Suki. Loved her. And crazy high nose grandma. I would have left home too if she were my mom. Directv discontinued the Soap channel so I don’t know where you can watch it now.

• vilzvet says:

I still love sitcoms the best. The good old days before all this disturbing crap. I like the new one on TBS “Ground Floor”.

• I still don’t think she should have given it up to a married man…I was not happy with the writers on that one. Still love GGirls!!!

I haven’t watched yet but Renee should become friends with Brandi. What a team that would make !!

34. chismosa™ says:

Hope everyone’s having a Good Friday- my autocorrect makes that capital and I tried 3x!

Jill hope you’re having some brews 🍻🍻🍻

I’m averting my eyes from the comments bc I haven’t watched ProRun yet.

👀👀👀👀👀

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

No 🍻🍻🍻 for me-I was in bed by 9:30-I have some sort of cold that is kicking my ass…I’m all stuffed up!!!

Feel better ps

My Irish friends always say to make a hot “toddy”???? You know, something very warm to soothe you but has TONS OF ALCOHOL in it. Hahahaha

35. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Jill Not that Jill and VV – i think you are caught up in another epic blog tennis match (above) so re-posting this down here.

You two kill me (in the best way possible)! The blog tennis is really so fun to read! Of course I totally agree with Jill (she is right about everything having to do with Bev Hills HW’s because I happen to agree with her and we know Lisa is no angel). 🙂 But how I admirer VV’s protected stance against Lisa, I mean that is dedication! I can’t do blog tennis or debate friendly so no joke when I say I admire and appreciate what you both do.

Any chance we can use your female intellect and common sense powers for something more important? Congress? UN? Bravo Production?

I love it, please keep it up – just wanted to let you know – back to the match!

🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾keep it going !!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Katie-I’m sure we will keep it going till BH ends-then VV will be done b/c she doesn’t watch NY (even though chismosa is trying her hardest to change her mind!!)
      And FYI-VV has an advantage over me b/c she has a very good memory and remembers all sorts of stuff from seasons past…I can’t remember sh*t!!!

Jill my tears are flowing. 😭😭😭😭😥😥😥I don’t know what I’ll do without tennis 🎾in NY

wahhhhhhh👶

We only play HW Tennis. 🎾🎾🎾. No politics 😱

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I don’t play political tennis with ANYONE!!! It’s too scary and high contact-it’s more like lacrosse than tennis when politics are involved!! I’ll stick to HW tennis-it’s safer!! 🎾🎾

36. I Need A Life! says:

This story on the New Jersey Governor’s Office is better than any storyline you could make up. There’s a picture of the gal responsible for it in our paper. She’s wearing pearls and looks like a sorority sister! Where does she go for work now? Was anyone here affected by that bridge traffic jam?

I read an excuse from Taylor on why she went on a rage. That day she found out Camille G. was abused and her mother-in-law had cancer. I’m sure Camille appreciates being dragged back into her mess.

I never knew that was the busiest bridge in the US!?!?! that surprised me …..

It has been on my local news every.single.day. Luckily we stay east side and don’t have to venture west !
      Good luck if you have to venture there.

Now they’re talking mostly about how this affects Christie as the front running republican for ’16.
      #bully
      Soooooooo very Beverly Hills ! Calling him a bully. Timely !

• lillybee says:

I read that it was the busiest bridge in the world.

Yes maybe it was world —- that must have been what surprised me (and should have duh, we don’t have THAAAAAT many bridges in the US)

It’s crazy. People were stuck 3 hours. I think id be ready to jump off the bridge by that point.

• Still one of the biggest bullshit artists on TV.. She has some competition on CT from the porn tramp, Farrah though..

ITA. I’m still cracking up over the Mayor of Toronto! lol
      Get this…he’s going for another term despite the crack scandal.
      You can’t make this stuff up.

Joyce Giraud can be naive at times.

@joycegiraud: @DanaCaruso @FauxRealityE @margaret2627 thank you guys 😘i love that you protect me! Xoxo😘❤️😘

Her reply included Faux. Who had replied to this nasty tweet from Iguana. On a different day.

I 💜💜💜💜💜this

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Yes Joyce is very naive when it comes to twitter and I think it’s going to get her in trouble-she needs to stop with the DMs and she needs to stop retweeting every damn tweet against Brandi-we get Joyce-people like you…move it on now!!!

I guess I don’t need to send her the link to Stuart Smalley

I’m good enough. I’m smart enough and dog gonnit people like me

38. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I guess they filmed the VanderPump Rules reunion

I immediately read this as a dig on Teresa G. Did I read too much into it?!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

A dig to Teresa and every other HW with a product..like Melissa’s book for example!!

Oh , how the heck could I forget about that book?! That makes Gorga look all the more lame for making such a statement. She makes my skin crawl.

The idiot Melisaa Gorga who’s face looks different this year and THE REASON I am not watching RHONJ this year. Sorry Tre and Dina, I can’t handle another season with Joey and. Melissa Gorga. They are too toxic. I just can’t!

40. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh great….

I like to watch the Golden Globes and E!’s coverage, but they are totally over promoting this on Twitter. Very annoying. Unsubscribe. AS IF they care, lol.

Things are posting out of order. Oh well, at least we are not deep in conversation! lol

Interesting that Brandi and Kyle both have decided to become more active on their GB page. Do they have the same PR Team or since they are friends they talked about it?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

VV-I don’t think Brandi and Kyle are really “friends”…I think they are just not battling each other. I can’t see them being “real” friends but I can see Kyle not wanting to get on Brandi bad side…we all know what happens when someone gets on Brandi’s “list”!!!

I’m quoting Kyle: ” I consider her a friend” and defending Brandi most recently on Arsenio Hall.
        Also, you can read the many tweets or interviews by Brandi calling her Kyle Richards her friend.

Either they are or they are not. Are you saying Kyle is a fake friend because she doesn’t want to be on the wrong side with Brandi? Then Kyle is a hypocrite, a user and a coward.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

A coward a user and a hypocrit? Come on now-I’m not saying anything remotely close to that! There is nothing wrong with Kyle saying she is friends with Brandi especially when Brandi is sitting right next to her on Arsenio Hall-what did you expect her to say? You can call someone your friend and not be particularly close to them. It’s better sometimes to leave the “beast that is Brandi” alone so she won’t attack you. If that makes Kyle a user or a coward then what does it say about Lisa who treated Brandi as her pet for a whole season? It’s not like Brandi is a different person now-she acted exactly like this last season and Lisa enjoyed every minute of it-even the beginning of this season we see Lisa defending Brandi constantly-you don’t see Kyle doing all of that-she doesn’t make excuses for Brandi’s behavior-she just talk smack about her. I don’t see that as friends -I see it as “not enemies”!!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

*she just doesn’t talk smack

Kyle defends Brandi on Twitter and he press constantly not just Arsenio Hall.
            If Kyle is a friend if a Brandi because she doesn’t want her as her enemy then I stand by my comment. However, Kyle has hinted that they are more than acquaintances or coworkers. She used the word friend.
            I saw Lisa trying to ground Brandi and guide her not used her. Brandi got tired of that because she’s trash and dumped Lisa for Yofo. Lisa was dumped and betrayed by Brandi. Lisa actually care for her because Lisa is a loyal friend.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

When did Kyle defend Brandi on twitter and to the press? When she said she wasn’t a racist? Lisa has said the same. Lisa was dumped and betrayed by Brandi yet we haven’t seen it yet-Lisa is still making excuses for Brandi on camera-even though in her blogs she is throwing Brandi to the wolves-putting distance between Brandi and herself. Brandi is acting no different today than she did last year-back when Lisa loved her and helped her perpetuate her lawsuit story line. Kyle can call Brandi a friend till she’s blue in the face but Kyle and Brandi will never be tight like Lisa and Brandi have been. Lisa chose Brandi as a close friend-stupid decision now-but it did help Lisa last season. That to me is a form of using.

Not the Lawsuit again! 😩 Which by the way, Yolanda also claimed Brandi was being sued by Adrienne. So, it wasn’t just Lisa.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Of course I have to bring up the lawsuit-last season was only about the lawsuit and Lisa was right in the thick of it-telling us over and over how poor single Brandi was getting sued…lies!!!
                  Ok so Yolanda and Lisa both lied throughout the season-just b/c Yolanda lied too it doesn’t make Lisa any less guilty of it-

…and Taylor was also on Brandi side claiming as a single mom she understood what it is like to be treated with a lawsuit.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ok Taylor? Really? Well lump her in the liars club too…she’s been a member for years!!
                      Oh and there was no lawsuit…Taylor Lisa Yolanda and Brandi all knew that #liarsclub

They have both said they are not close friends. And, Brandi said they ‘trying to get along’ right now. So, ‘friend’ would be the right word to use. I mean acquaintance wouldn’t work. And the only defending Kyle’s done is to say that she doesn’t think Brandi is racist and that she feels bad abt what she said. It’s a very weak defense compared to, say, Brandi defender in Chief Lisa. Kyle was very clear about her racial comment being wrong on Bethenny.

GB??? I’m having a brain fart

Typo:
        GB = FB

Oh right didn’t one of them, I think BBBBBB say that FB is the new twitter?

Meanwhile all I’ve read is that twitter had overtaken FB
          😛

Brandi is going backwards in technology.

She’s so dumb

Maybe she prefers FB because she can write big missives, huge, looooong, run on, stream of consciousness BBBBB blahs? And on twitter she’s limited with number of characters and words and STFU’s

I should check her FB page out with my faux account —

She can also Delete comments and Block people so, her posts always show positive comments.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think she likes deleting comments-she said she is only leaving positive comments-NO HATERS!! Whatever!!!

LOL

I have to see this …

I wonder if we can bring FB posts onto the blog? I guess copy and paste anything she says and paste here?

#dontbeHATIN

46. chismosa™ says:

Does anyone else find it innnnnnteresting that no BH HW will be on WWH this upcoming week? What’s up!?!? Andy keeps trying to be all legit-tv host and it’s just SO NOT FETCH.
    fart™

I watched George stephanopoulos & his wife, loved them.

Speaking of a dead franchise (Miami)…

I did not know Karent Sierra was David Foster’s Dentis. Very interesting considering how close Joanna and Karent appeared to be lately.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

Do you ever wonder IF they are all really friends who get together at very private parties and laugh about how they have us all fooled with their nonsense and fake acting on camera?

The “Bethenny” of the show. LOLLLLLL

and “Last year’s Miami edition of the famous reality TV franchise was a huge bomb. (Only the wonky DC “Housewives” edition performed worse.)”

I didn’t know that the very bad 1st season of Miami with about 4 episodes did better than DC!?!?! Wow

See! In Kyles own words, her disagreement with Lisa started after S1 ended like I’ve been saying all along. In my opinion, it has carried over for 3 seasons now.
    Was it the commission for the sale of the house! Was it jealousy that Lisa is more popular than Kyle? What was it?

Kyle’s Blog Reunion S2
    “Lisa and I had a disagreement off-camera in between shooting Season 1 and Season 2, that led to where we are now. That is why at last years Reunion you didn’t see me supporting Lisa like you would have expected me to. “

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

All last season Kyle tried to make up with Lisa but Lisa wouldn’t have it…she was too busy with her foul mouthed bestie Brandi…Kyle did say something on twitter about us finding out what happened between her and Lisa off camera that led to their troubles.

No, she didn’t. Kyle was bashing Lisa on S2 on film and blogs.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I’m talking about last season-Kyle tried over and over to smooth things over with Lisa and Lisa wanted no part of it. I’m very curious to see what happened between them.

I CAN’T wait to finally get the full story. Kyle didn’t want to discuss deets publicly because she still found value in Lisa’s friendship and hoped to work it out. But, after the despicable things Lisa’s done this season, Kyle if finally done and I can’t wait to hear all about what really happened. I wonder if Kyle knows that Lisa was, indeed, planting stories in the tabs against cast members she didn’t like. I really wonder. CAN’T wait to find out.

Are things posting out of order?

@LisaVanderpump: Ooh @Andy what a day…in fact it was a monster!
    # pumprules
    Reunion doesn’t always mean reunite that’s for sure.

Original Message:

The truth is Adrienne did threatened with Legal action. Why did she include Brandi’s name? If she wanted to warn Genevieve, she could’ve just told her stop talking about it. The fact she had a legal document sent is for intimidation purposes. Why hire an attorney to do do?
    Adrienne on film contradicts herself by saying she didn’t know about a letter, then she had to hired attorneys too, then by saying yes a letter was sent.

Paul said on Talking Head. Brandi was warned. He later after divorced apologized to Brandi.

The bottom line is Bravo didn’t show the footage of a Brandi outing it because legal action was to be taken if they did. Bravo is not that gratuitous to not air it.

I think things were settled and all parties involved were never to talk in public about it and that is why we never hear anybody talking about it that was involved (Brandi, Adrienne, Bravo)

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

For me the bottom line a Brandi lied all season long-I don’t care what Paul said -he was getting divorced from Adrienne and both of them would say anything to make the other look bad. There was no lawsuit-that’s a fact. Brandi’s name in a letter to another person is no reason to spend thousands of dollars on a lawyer-that’s just stupid. The cast mates that went along with this story line did so to make Adrienne look bad-they are all guilty of lying and helping Brandi with the lie. If Adrienne had legal issues with Bravo b/c of what Brandi said it still doesn’t mean Adrienne had any legal issues with Brandi-nothing was ever found or shown to support the claim of the liars club pertaining to any such letter or lawsuit-it was a farce and lots of people fell for it and sympathized with poor single mother Brandi…who is a liar!!! The only person who stood up and outed the lie was Camille-she said right away that there was no law suit-viewers didn’t believe her but she was speaking the truth.
      I think the reason Brandi never talks about it is b/c she knows that people now know she lied about it-at the reunion she didn’t even know what to say about it anymore b/c she couldn’t remember all the lies!!!

I do care what Paul said. You can just dismiss his apology to Brandi. Are you insinuating he did it to spite Adrienne?

We’ve gone to this many times before. At first Brsndi said lawsuit then she said she was being threatened with a lawsuit. The only one saying there is no lawsuit over and over again was Adrienne because she wanted to change the topic back to “lawsuit” as opposed as “threatened with a lawsuit” because Adrienne never filed BUT she did threatened. There is no denying. Adrienne herself said a letter was sent that included Brandi’s name.

Yes, Camille tweeted that her and Adrienbe shared attorneys and his attorney told her her he didn’t filed. She quickly deleted the tweet for obvious reasons.
        Ant which way you look at it. You don’t send letters if you want people to stop talking about something……..unless you want to intimidate and have your attorneys send a letter ) I’m referring to Adrienne-Genevieve conflict here)

Make no mistake, the reason NONE of them talk about it is because it was settle.

Adrienne can easily set the record straight by posting the letter she sent Genevieve ( which I’m sure Brandi was cc on it and that’s how Brandi got it because she was named on it).

Adtienne Maloof or handlers if you’re lurking: PUBLISH THE LETTER lets get the record straight.

Lurkers …… Come out come out …….👻

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

You’re sure Brandi was cc’d on the letter? What makes you so sure? Brandi got friendly with this Genevieve and she spilled Adrienne’s secrets-Genevieve probably told brandi about the letter b/c it was Brandi’s big mouth that got Genevieve in trouble!!Brandi admitted that she personally NEVER got a letter. Lisa said Brandi was spending a fortune on this lawsuit-even though the Queen know a lawsuit froma story line-she helped the lie along. Adrienne never sent anything to Brandi-that is a fact. If I say “I’m going to sue John Doe” why would John Doe go out and get a lawyer and spend thousands on legal fees when I haven’t even sent John Doe anything? That would make John Doe a dummy.
          Brandi cried lawsuit b/c it helped her poor victim story line-the rest went along with it b/c they wanted Adrienne on the outs-it was a lie-no letter no lawsuit. Lisa lied about it so did Yolanda but the biggest liar was Brandi-she cried like a baby and people fell for it-it’s over and she still is trying to be a victim-not of the lawsuit but of anything she can think of!!!

You are proving my point. Why doesn’t Adrienne post the letter sent to Genevieve? That way we can see if Brandi’s name is on it and/or if she was cc’d on it.

Adrienne admitted to send a letter to Genevieve warning her about sharing information where Brandi was mentioned. It may have been a Blog or Talking Head.

I’ve asked this question before. Paul said Brandi was warned. That is a carefully worded statement. Why didn’t he spell out how Brandi was warned? My guess is because they settled AND if they settled then that tells me a lot because when Adrienne thinks she’s right, she goes for the jugular.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Maybe by warned Paul meant that he told Brandi to STFU! Doesn’t mean there was a lawsuit-and that’s my whole point -there was NO LAWSUIT AND EVERYONE LIED!!!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Why would Adrienne post the letter? What would she gain by that? She’s not on the show anymore so how would that help her? It wouldn’t-so why do it? No one is calling Adrienne a liar-Brandi Lisa and the others are the liars.

Jill at Kyle’s White Party. Jennifer tells Adrienne that the Letter sent indicates that if Brandi did not show up at the Attorney’s meeting, they will proceed and sue (paraphrasing). Why would she say that?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Who is Jennifer? Brandi’s friend? If that who you are talking about I don’t believe a word any of Brandi’s friends said past season-it was one long lie-fest!
                    If it’s not a lie (it is a lie) then Brandi spent thousands of dollars just to “meet with an attorney”?…oh please…it’s all lies!

Jennifer Gimenez, if you play the scene at Kyle’s WP. Every time, they talked about the threat if lawsuit specifically, it would be JG doing the talk with Paul and Adrienne.

If accurate, and that’s a big IF, coming from Brandi’s bestie who only knows what Brandi told her, that could be having Brandi come in and give a deposition. She’d have to do that because she the recipient of the info that was alleged to have been leaked by Adrienne’s biz partner/employee.

YES, THERE WAS NO LAWSUIT. We know. BUT THERE WAS A THREATH IF A LAWSUIT.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Aha butt hats not what they said all season long…they said Brandi was being sued…I wonder how many times each one said those exact words?!?!

Here we Go again. Brandi corrected herself saying threatening with Lawsuit but Bravo kept dubbing and playing TH that used the word Lawsuit to keep the story going…. Threath of lawsuit there was indeed.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

VV-we can’t blame editing on every single thing-they all said lawsuit and they all talked about the thousands of dollars it was costing Brandi for the LAWSUIT! They lied-it’s not Bravos fault they lied-it’s not editing-it was said countless times-

Brandi’s name was mentioned because she is the one that Gen allegedly gave the info to. That’s the only mention of Brandi. And, there was no contradiction by Adrienne. Adrienne said she knew of no letter sent to Brandi because there wasn’t one. Had there been a letter sent to Brandi, Brandi would have produced it! Obviously! But, she didn’t cause she didn’t have it. And, as I’ve pointed out before, Paul DID NOT say that Brandi had been warned. That clip is hilariously out of context, He says, “she’s been warned”. He never said who or for what. As far as his apology, I took that to mean the level of nastiness that the whole mess came to.. But, Paul was clear he didn’t regret the anger or his opinion that what Brandi did in terms of outing personal family business was wrong.

51. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Yolanda cut her hair…and removed those janky extensions!!

Ummmmm news flash 📰📰I think that was her real hair length before, just shaped differently

Her ratchet extensions seemed to clip in at about there —- right?

I need to figure this out. 🍋🍋newbie #getthe411

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think you are right-but it’s looks soooooooo much better without the cheapy looking clip ins!!!

Yeah I like the deep side part and side swept bangs. Looks good.
          I do like her in the long ponytail look too but I suppose this is how she’s going to be out in public more i.e. at the reunion. And wait has she been on WWH so far? Don’t think so

It seemed she always did a gathered up bun of her natural hair OR the long ponytail. Not sure if she wore the long hair down? Id have to analyze

Did she just turn 50??? I know her bday is in January ….

Same as Kyle ….

• California35 says:

Much better 🙂

• Cartwheels says:

Not a good picture of her, I think she is pretty but those pouty lips don’t do her any favors.
      Her hair? still looks dead specially the ends, she needs to chop more and stop the over processing.

• jezzibel says:

she’s not a natural blond either(look at her eyebrows) her hair is fried from keeping it that unnatural blonde color.
        As much as Kyle & Joyce flick their hair at least its a close enough color to what they were born with.
        I was told once by the lady cutting my hair that I was lucky for having the natural blond hair and that a lot of women paid small fortunes to have coloring like mine…all I thought was “eh.”

Wow you ARE lucky – natural blondes are actually a diminishing species — I read that somewhere

(Not species/ trait I mean )

I agree the ends are way thin. Meaning she should have cut even more off to look thicker.

• jezzibel says:

when we lived in Greece the little old ladies would come up and tug on my hair for luck…..this got very old very fast for me and I remember trying to bit the last person that did it.

Jezzibel stop the presses – when did you live in Greece ? I’m 1/2 greek, forgive me if I don’t remember discussing this with you before …..
              Are you greek ? Where in Greece were you?

• jezzibel says:

Not Greek(military brat), my mom was stationed at Hellenikon in Athens, we lived there from early 1983 to 1985, my godparents are Greek(well one was Greek the other was a Brit expat) my earliest and fondest memories are of Greece, and Greek food is still my comfort food.

I like it!!!!

• lulu says:

Ouch her hair is fried!! With her skin tone it looks horrible in her. The first thing she should do is fire her hairstylist.

Unless, she wants to pull a Camille Grammer and do another season to repair her image, this will be her last season on RHOBH.
      #gotwise #exitleft #buhbye

I was trying to find a clip of the video of the SNL skit of david spade and Helen hunt as the flight attendants who said

“BUH- BYE” — in every form …..

Damn that SNL can’t get video 😡

• I think she could do with some low lights.

Oh, thank god! Looks so much better. Now she needs a darker, more natural looking die job. That color is so washed out, no shine or highlights, just stripper colored straw hair.

52. chismosa™ says:

Please ladies and gents we ask you to gather for the main match of the day:VV vs JILL which shall commence on the centre court. 🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

Best of luck to both teams 🏆🏆🏆🏆

53. Mene Seela says:

I’m almost tempted to check out this show. Couples Therapy must be the basement stop of the one way elevator for two-bit reality stars.

You’ll all be shocked that Taylor skeleton-clown has multiple drunken meltdowns.
    …………………………………..
    ‘..Armstrong, also known for her drunken antics on RHOBH, went berserk over heat being pumped into her room in the Couples Therapy house.

“The food sucks, the room sucks, it’s as hot as hell,” Armstrong complained to her fiance, John Bluher, who is appearing on the VH1 show with her.
    Both Armstrong and Bluher then ranted at the Couples Therapy staff, who work for psychologist and host Dr. Jenn Berman.

“Figure it out. You better get on it,” Bluher told a production assistant.

“We’re used to living above this standard!” Armstrong said.

At the end of the episode, the frenzied former housewife struck the camera with her hand, shouting “Get your f***ing camera out of my face!” — and threatened to walk off the show.

• “We’re used to living above this standard!” Armstrong said.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Then disappear and go live it, bitch. That wasn’t a F’ing hotel..

• AZGirl says:

Good morning everyone! Hope all is going well with Dame and T-Rex!.
      John Bluher is another classic example of a man being hypnotized by his penis. Taylor is a money grabbing, hot tempered, trainwreck. Bluher’s ex-wife is laughing all the way to the bank.
      Carry on…….

54. chismosa™ says:

Ok if you go to people website – the picture of Robin Wright – (she’s engaged to a guy like 15 years younger than her)- her haircut is what YO FRO should have done.
    I think she’d look great

55. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I’m in bed sick watching Vamderpump Rules..I need my head examined!! It’s Staccis 25 birthday and she has told me that at least 15 times already…we are 5 minutes into the show!! Get me out of this nightmare!!

56. LaineyLainey says:

Watching Kirstie reruns, love that show! Carla (Rhea), Kramer (Michael) and Kirstie…i think they are really good together.

57. chismosa™ says:

Carole Radz- on ny:

Explaining how out of control the women are, Carole says: “There will be the usual screaming, crying and drinking, of course. But let me put it this way, this season Ramona [Singer] is the voice of reason – well, with a few hiccups.”

#teamRamona
    #chicletLOSES
    #joinVVjoinVV

oh I saw on Wendy– this made me LOL hard: she said “this season the gloves come off and so does the LEG ! ”
    Lmao!!

Yes, Wendy got a good giggle from that. I love when she laughs like that.

That was beyond hysterical – I’m sorry, the leg on the floor. It’s just pure genius. I have a lame sense of humor with that – I die laughing too at those things. 😹😹

Good afternoon everyone. It’s a cold and rainy day. I hope you’re having a great weekend. What’s everyone up to?

It’s 68degrees right now, the sun is shining brightly…this is the day that I clean house and twerk. (Sung to the tune of O HOLY NIGHT)

Workingon my second cupof coffee. I was watching Kirstie, now I’m watching a dvr’d Jimmy Fallon…Wanda Sykes is a guest, after I see her, I will start with the kitchen, then I will finally take down our little Christmas tree. What are u doing today?

We have a new discount theatre gonna see if hubs wants to go watch the Butler with me. Yes!! It’s still playing there!

59. I am going to enable my husband today with his delusions of grandeur and watch The Chargers go meet Mr. Peyton Manning…….I bought a bunch of snacks for him to eat cuz I think there might be some emotional eating in his future….he just got in last night from the Polar Vortex so he could have a very Ramotional day!!!! I will continue my project of taking pictures of each of my Christmas ornaments with their packaging so that I can produce a file of each ornament with their story…my children are really happy that I am doing this. I guess I made up a tradition without knowing….. #lookatmei’msandradee

February 12, 2013

“Earlier this year, my lawyer did send a letter to a former business associate of mine whom I believed was disclosing confidential information about me and my family to third parties, including Brandi. This is the only thing I can think of that might have prompted this week’s discussion.”

This is the letter I’d like to see to put things to rest. Why if she sent a letter to her former employee would “Adrienne” think it prompted Brandi to be upset?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Simply b/c the business associate is the same blabber mouth who told Adrienne’s secret to Brandi! It stands to reason that the blabber mouth would tell Brandi that she is in trouble with Adrienne no? If the business associate told Brandi the secret and then found out that Brandi blabbed it on camera don’t you think she would tell Brandi ” thanks a lot dumbass-your big mouth got me in trouble”?

61. Good morning new post – sorry for the late post – I can’t put Game of Thrones down – almost done with book one.

*Jill, not blaming editing but cannot ignore it either. Especially when, I only hear and don’t see people mouthing things. This is Bravo.
    Still, why would JG say that. This was settled. Adrienne did say on film “big fat lawsuit” so the intent was there.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

So what if Adrienne said big fat lawsuit? I say I’m going to kill someone-I haven’t killed anyone but most of us are guilty of saying these things. Also VV-when Adrienne said “big fat lawsuit” how do you know she was talking about suing Brandi? Maybe she was talking about suing bravo or Genevieve ?
      We saw all of the liars mouth the words LAWSUIT-it was a lie they wanted us to believe. I don’t know why you keep defending them on this-you saw them all say it-we all saw them say it. We all heard about the thousands of dollars the poor single mother had to spend. It happened-they lied.

I do because when things are crystal clear, there isn’t room for doubt. I don’t trust Adrienne. I think her double talk and lack of clarity on this subject makes her suspicious. When Brandi told Adrienne she had to hire a lawyer, Adrienne’s reply was she had to hire a Lawyer too (WTF). The fact film was not shown on the outing, tells me attorneys were involved. The fact that none of the parties involved talks about it anymore tells me this was settled. If they settled, there must be some truth to what Brandi is saying.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Truth to what? Brandi has no problem telling lies. We already know the was no lawsuit-that is a fact-that is not Bravo manipulation it is a fact. Brandi lied all season long and her friends helped with the lie. Brandi knew that by saying lawsuit she would gain sympathy-it worked. This is all true and not made up by Bravo. How could they have settled something that never was? Maybe Adrienne settled with Bravo and/or Genevieve but she had nothing to settle with Brandi. I never said attorneys weren’t involved-they were involved with Bravo-but Brandi is a liar and so are her friends.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Remember when Adrienne said “there is no lawsuit” and Brandi said “are you kidding me?”…I said after that episode that there was no lawsuit-I knew Brandi was lying-especially after Camille said there was no lawsuit-Lisa knew it then too I’m sure but she still went along with the story line for her poor single mother friend.

I know there was no lawsuit. I’ve said that many many many many many many times.
            I’ve contended there was a threat if a lawsuit.
            How was Brandi warned? Why did Jennifer Gimenez tell Adrienne the letter said for Brandi to go to the meeting or else she’ll be sued? Why did Paul say Brandi was warned?
            Once I get the answer to that, I won’t question.
            #yesiknowtheydidnotfilealawsuit

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Perhaps Jennifer said that b/c that’s the lie Brandi told her.
              The threat of a lawsuit is a different story altogether and I’m not going to dispute it even though like I said for we know Adrienne was talking about suing her business associate who told Brandi the secret.
              My problem is with the rest of the cast pushing the lie on us. Was Lisa stupid enough to believe Brandi or did she go along with the lie just to get rid of Adrienne? I don’t find Lisa to be a stupid person so I’m going to think she was in on the ruse. This doesn’t make Lisa public enemy number 1 it just makes her a typical HW!

63. djprincessc says:

Hi All. I miss you guys. I had been busy the past week, so I wasn’t able to participate in chatting. And then starting Thursday, I came down with the WORST flu of my life. My dad started with it on Weds AM and by Weds PM it was mine as well. Yesterday I have the worst fever and body aches that I think I’ve ever had. Today my fever is finally gone (almost entirely I think) but I feel like I got ran over a truck.

This flu is NO joke, please you guys don’t go NEAR anyone who is sick, or get the flu shot. My mom got one and she caught the bug but not as bad as my dad and I. I hope you all are well. xoxo. Gonna have to catch up the past few days of the blog.

Welcome back, I’m glad you are on the mend, that sounds horrible. Thanks for the warning…I will go get my flu shot this week. I mustn’t keep putting it off, I do it for myself of course, but since I teach preschool, I also would hate to expose a young child and/or their families to the flu. I’m so sorry you got so sick, I just figured you were super busy with work. Hey, good news Laineygirl was offered a room in a 3br in weHo!! $50 less per month than she’s paying now. Now she is waiting for one of her current roommates’ guarantors to supply signed acknowledgement that they know she is moving. They all know, not sure why this required sig has not been supplied.