Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta 4.5 Million Viewers Can’t be Wrong!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta are hot right now – their viewer base keeps growing, while other Bravo shows are struggling.  “Alls” I know it that watching the show does not raise my blood pressure.  I don’t yell at my screen, I don’t feel like taking a hot shower to wash off the filth, and if my daughter walks into the room while I’m watching, I’m not (as) embarrassed as when she catches me watching the other cities.

Tonight Chuck Smith will be destroyed on screen by two housewives that did not like to be called part of his “team.”  Word to Chuck – don’t mess with strong women who have their own TV show.  That’s just stupid.  These women hold no punches with their own husbands – in fact – they seem to delight in letting their husbands make dang fools of themselves on camera.  Chuck is probably wishing he had never agreed to be on the show.

But he’ll get over it.

There will also be more drama between Peter and Malorie – Cynthia’s sister.  Peter might be a jerk, but Mal isn’t doing herself any favors by dropping in for a two month visit without an invitation.  But that’s what makes it interesting.

NeNe is getting all the credit for the ratings, but I’m not sure if she’s still on the show of if she’s just dialing it in.  What exactly is her storyline?

It doesn’t really matter.  This cast has depth – and they are sure to come up with something entertaining.

Let’s Chat!

PS – that you to MTH, LuLu and TexasTart for being there for all of us when I head off on my adventure.  You’ll all have your shade and tea served on a daily basis – as long as we continue to have people offering to blog.

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

222 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta 4.5 Million Viewers Can’t be Wrong!

I’m here!!! 😀

2. djprincessc says:

Omg am I first?!

3. djprincessc says:

Haha. Powell beat me! I was gonna say I’ve never been first in all these years on the blog 😂😂

4. I don’t want to be mean, but Porsha is lucky she’s a beautiful girl.

Thks you NMD for working hard for us and for your pinch hitters MTH, Lulu and TexasTart. I appreciate all of you and our bloggers.

Have you been watching the SD vs Denver game? Great games today.

See. So Mynique sold her soul to the Bravo devil. She’s been trying and trying to get on shows in Atlanta so she opens her big mouth about Kandi and Phadera dating, going out w/or whatever w/Chuck. That’s her fault. Now they’re hiring a Crisis Manager? WTH is that supposed to do?

I’m sorry but that’s what they get. I won’t be surprised if they end up getting a divorce. It seems to me that Chuck totally lied to Mynique so he throws K & P under the bus.

The definition of a tool.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

From what I heard… I mean READ, Chuck was the one who really wanted Mynique on the show. While filming scenes he kept asking producers when were they going to give his wife a contract. Desperate no? I think they thought they had an automatic in w/ NeNe’s blessing and the KanPhaeChuck sex scandal. It’s also been said that she’s not on the deed to the house, Depending on the state that may not be a big deal since it was purchased after marriage, BUTT, huge ass the both of them, it goes to show how financially controlling he is.

• Sasha says:

I don’t even feel bad for them. Big Homie should have kept his mouth closed.

Ooooooo mmmmmmmm gggggggggggG

Reality Tv, in particular Bravo, ruins another coupla lives. Sure the “victims” were more than willing to bring the drama, but man oh man…you have to be a solid person in your own right before you go on Bravo. Just ask Taylor. Just ask Kordell & Porsha. just ask Tre & Joe, just ask Michaelle and ? From DC….etc… If there’s any shallowness, or film flam going on it is going to be hard to survive reality.

(((PP))) You almost did it.

Run Cynthia run!

8. lillybee says:

How many wigs does Cynthia own? She has so many different dos.

9. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Ouch!!!! Mal!!!

Michelle Dockery- Mary on Downton has on a gorgeous dress.

What does ashy even mean?

• Sasha says:

It means Kenya’s feet are looking dry and she needs to rub them down with some lotion.

Thanks Ladies.

• Sasha says:

She’s been called out on being ashy by Porsha and now her father. She needs to carry one of those travel size lotions for emergencies.

Hi Sasha!!! Long time no see! I always send my kids texts in the winter from time to time the word “ashy” to remind them to moisturize. It cracks them up. I laugh too, but I’m serious. Nothing makes a mom look worse than for her kids to go around looking all ashy.

• Sasha says:

Lainey, cocoa butter does wonders for me.

Oh honey, I keep them well stocked. palmers cocoa butter, every flavor/scent of bath and body works, Mary Kay, Avon, child you name it my bebe’s kids should never be ashy. I even make sure they have extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil for cooking and if they ever runout of moisturizer, they tell me…we can never runout of moisturizer, mom!! Not gonna happen!

I mean I’ve tau fight em to use olive oil and coconut oil in case they ever run out of lotions or cream, because olive and coconut will double as a moisturizer. Duh…..

• Sasha says:

Great minds think alike. My sister turned me on to the coconut oil. I get it from a health food store for a decent price.

12. chismosa™ says:

Lulu and Nancy – I think dr masters brought his daughter as his date

Amy and Tina were funny …

This is sad.

I agree w/Kenya’s dad. Her mom is in her 50s and she’s still denying her child? That’s on her. Move on Kenya. She needs to take her own advice and keep it moving.

15. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

NMD its no problem!!!! We’ll carry the torch until you return!

Amy and Tina are very funny hosts of the GG. Look at Jacqueline Bissett! I haven’t seen her in yrs. She looks great. Her hair is a bit messy but its always looked messy.

Jessica Lange and Helen Miren look beautiful.

Good Evening You all! Sending my good vibes to all of you. Watching GG. Check back in am.

HA. The look on NeNe’s face.

20. Sasha says:

Did NeNe forget that she is a basic actress???

Hahahah Phadera.

Lulu…our boyfriend lost. 😦 His daughter is adorable.

Bryan won for Breaking Bad.

Wow, Paula Patton looks amazing! … Sorry, I don’t get ATL until 8, so I get to watch GG and Nene. Hoping everyone who is feeling bad takes care, this is a tough one. Be careful out there!

Paula Patton is gorgeous but her dress is nit. Y’all remember the epi of I Love Lucy when Lucy puts on a tight dress that she can barely walk in and can’t sit it? That’s how Paula looked in her dress. She must be changing when they go party.

Lulu…I guess we are the only ones that liked MoS. lol

27. chismosa™ says:

Michael sheen’s ex and baby mother is on…. She’s gorgeous

28. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Nene lay off Porsha!!!!!! Poor girl is cracking at the seems.

29. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Who else is watching blood, sweat and tears? Its not bad.

30. kit9 says:

How much you wanna bet Sandra Bullock wins for Gravity?

I had to rewind Atl to watch the end. How come last season Kenya could cry at the drop of a hat about her phantom BF Walter but Porsha can’t cry about getting divorced? And Wyatt was Kenya’s crazy pass walking across the street twirling right into a passing car? Did she think the driver was just supposed to stop for her?

Emma Thompson looked great. She’s on stage w/her Loubis in one hand and a martini in the other. LOL that’s why I love the GG better than the Oscars. 🙂

Absolutely, this is usually the best awards show IMO. I don’t even watch the Oscars. They are boring!

The actresses over 40, 50 look fantastic tonight.

I misssed RHOA…watching Golden Globes. For heaven’s sake, hardly any of the winners tonight can handle an acceptance speech! Amy Adams was prepared, and Brian Cranston, Bono and crew, but the rest of them are wasting our time!

Yeah especially when it’s an actor or performer of some kind- they only know how to recite memorized lines I guess. Not witty enough to come up with something quick and elegant. 🙇
      Like robots

I know especially Jacqueline Bissett. She was so surprised though. She couldn’t believe it.

She was the worst! And IDK what that feels like on stage, but they are actors! Why would you ruin this moment to shine by using curse words? No just her…who was the woman that accepted by saying ‘oh sh*t’ for starters? KLASSY.

Imagine a Brandi Glanville acceptance speech…..”Oh my I don’t know what the Bleeeeeeep to say.. bleep. Uh, giggle. * Hiccup* thank the bleeping Foreign bleeping Press. Bleeep.”

Haha. Love Emma

36. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Poor Daisy what a jerk!! Nothing worse then a first date and the guy is a complete @ss. Highlight when he dropped the jerk chicken on his lap!!!

Wow, Andy Samberg beating out that pool of nominees. Impressive. I’ve not seen his show…just know him from SNL.

HATED him on SNL. He brought nothing to SNL IMO.
      I never got the love.

Apparently other countries love him LOL

Michael Douglas is alone…I guess she’s still pissed off.

Rocking the suit,

I think they’re itchy. I think they went long with the delay …

Of course it has to be done

Oh, so Diana Keaton is accepting for Woody….odd he’s not there since it’s a planned acknowledgement. Is she boring everyone, or just me?! lol. I guess she wore the suit as a nod to Annie Hall. Nice to see a woman with natural hair.

I sure hope that A-Rod has a back-up plan as his days in baseball are OVER!

Uma Thurmond looks fantastic! So many people at this ceremony that I have not seen in ages!

(((Sandra)))

I guess Kate Blanchert (sp), Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet are not the same person?! 😆 All in the same category, ha!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

That’s funny! I think Emma Thompson looks great-I like her. Kate Blanchet always looks like she needs to cry.

45. chismosa™ says:

I wonder if Andy is back in ny? He has nene —

He was in LA for some big event Friday – I think the odd beard is gone ?

• lillybee says:

I hope so.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Beard is not gone…NeNe is the only guest…bloop!!

The beard is still there with it’s goofy ‘dog ear’ coloration.
      Late arrival to this, but is Nene looking down on everyone? What was said about Kandi? Can’t anyone get along?! Maybe I’ll DVR the later showing, I’m going to E!

I’m late I have to watch now. Nene and Kandi never really got along. I know most say it’s because of jealousy but I feel like the jealous word is being thrown around like the “bully” word!

Of course jmho – and not just here.
        I want to dislike someone and let it not be because of jealousy !
        😆😆😋

46. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I didn’t watch the whole GG-who was dressed best? I saw The Catching Fire girl(her name will not come me for anything right now!!) and I didn’t really love her dress but I love her haircut!

I haven’t seen all dresses. I just saw Helen Mirren- always outstanding!

Not a fan of j-law’s gown because I don’t like drop waists. Her hair is ok but the shiny red lips – not my fave.

Everyone seemed to have red lips tonight

47. djprincessc says:

I’ve never been a fan of kandi at all. But her faces and stank attitude this season make me want to punch her!!! My goodness I can’t stand her!

Stank attitude…I like that

DJ SOOOOOO with you on that.
      She’s got that nasty face like she just smelled something bad on all the time! With a side of side-eye

Her attitude has been off. Maybe something is worse with her mom and/or Todd than we even know.
      She should FLY ABOVE, FLY……FLY ABOVE….
      😆

• djprincessc says:

Agree Chismosa! She acts likes she so ABOVE it all (haha) but she’s no better than the rest. And the way she makes it sound like men are crazy over her! Girl we just have to google you to read the list of men you hooked up with. Blonk☝☝☝

48. Pghemtchick says:

I was so far behind. Haven’t watched Atl yet, prolly tomorrow have family drama to deal with early am. My nieces are going to drive me bonkers.

Cakers: Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day!
    DJ: I hope you feel better soon! My sis ended up w/it too after her shot it was miserable. Apparently H1N1 is big again this year. We have something like 121 cases of that here currently. So please don’t push yourself and get better soon!
    Jill: Rest up! I hope you aren’t getting the flu 😦
    NMD: So excited for you! Expecting blogs when you come back with some amazing pics! Hope you and the hubby have the time of your life and make memories in every location 😉

Hope everyone’s having a great night. Just wanted to pop in and say hiyas!

• djprincessc says:

Thank you so much PChick. I’m definitely laying low and taking my time recovering with this flu. I’m glad your sister recovered from it! Xo!