Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Real Timeline – a peak behind the curtain

Cartwheels has put together a timeline for us for Beverly Hills.  Next up – the trip to Puerto Rico.  My understanding is some of them danced in a sacred fountain while on the trip – so be prepared for more cultural insensitivity.  Ugh.  NMD

For those of you bored today – let’s see if we can add more links to the timeline.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Timeline by Cartwheels

Dinner at SUR 6/13

Sacramento Gay Parade 6/14  (with Yolanda) event 6/15

Joyce Giraud ( 6/22)

Talk Host John Kerwin vs Brandi 6/25

Kyle’s Fashion Event (6/26

Joyce and Lisa meeting (6-27)

Brandi causes a scene at restaurant / Eddie and Leann 7/4

Brandi Glanville wasted 7/8

Brandi broke her hand 7/12

Brandi dating Drew Carter 7/16

Rumors of Brandi getting her own show 7/19

Trip to Puerto Rico 8/1

____________________________________________

Happy Birthday Cakers

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

251 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Real Timeline – a peak behind the curtain

Happy Birthday Cakers! Have a great day.

Good morning everyone. It’s a bright sun shiny day at 42 degrees. I don’t think it’s going to stay that way for long. Rain Tuesday and snow Wednesday. Oh well. Mother nature doing her thing. Enjoy your Sunday.

Hi Powellypooh! It’s in the mid 60’s and sunny. Yesterday was gorgeous and I didn’t set foot outside.

3. plainviewsue says:

Very impressed Cartwheels!!! By the way, did anyone catch RHOBH first look last night? Between Carlton licking the pole, Kyle’s bikini wax, Kim’s nose wax (yes I said it),& the different ways to call a vagina, I think the series has finally and officially gone off the deep end.

Oo! I think I had the DVR set. Going to watch! TY

That was a horrible 1st look ! I want more lisa, more Yo.

So annoying ….. 😦

Carlton is so trashy. I wonder what scene she’s going to cause at the party or with Lisa towards Kim since she’s doing the preemptive apologies.
      Yuck
      Brandi looked annoyed at Carlton ….

That’s how idiotic Carlton and that moronic baby talking Brit friend were, they managed to annoy even Brandi! The freaking baby talk! “Don’t break your little nosey”. Barf!

At first I thought that other girl was her nanny/secret lovah Lizzie? – but it’s another woman.

Carlton was drunk I think.
          Brandi’s legs are so skinny I can’t imagine them looking good going on a pole! But it seems she had done it last year? They showed a flashback
          And again, her hair on the back – looked BAD

-take a hint from YOYO, cut your hair

I missed it. Which is fine from what I read is more recycled Bravo stories ♻️
      Waxing once again. I’m bored.

Vv I’m getting annoyed with you. ✋

We need your investigative skills for the dubbing and switcheroos that are going to be pulled by bravo on Lisa and the dream team and HairFlipper

Ps chiclet GEORGE 👴👴😁😁sent me an email and requests you watch him this season on NY. 🆗?🆒!

• Cartwheels says:

The dancing pole scene was disgusting, even Brandi seemed a little bit embarrassed if such a thing could be.

• IDoFaces says:

Of course Brandi was embarrassed/annoyed. Remember how Carlton refused her advances and request to let her “muss her up” in PS? Brandi likes girl on girl, but only if she’s one of the girls. Who would have ever expected to hear alcohol had anything it did not mix with in Brandi’s world?

Hi IdoFaces! Welcome if you are new! Great comment, I agree with you.

• IDoFaces says:

I am new – thanks for the welcome 🙂 Been reading for awhile, and started following on twitter when I saw NMDLynnsfam post #GO HAWKS, and finally decided to enter this thread…I love how civil you all are with each other. That’s something that is deteriorating rapidly out on some of the sites for the RH shows.

Fits with our little attention starved double standard girl. it’s ok when she is naughty, but not when someone else is naughty! Especially if they are getting all the attention of the room (and camera). Haha!

#TeamT-Rex #TeamDame

How’s DJP doing?

• DJP, R-Rex and Dame, thinking of you!

Yes DJ! Read your comment – feel better girl ! I didn’t know that the warm areas of the country got the flu as much as us cold areas. I must be super dumb. :/
      Or that they get it as badly as we do.

#team TRex
      #team Dame

Lainey I’ll catch you later – your daughter – that’s amazing – and I was saying “I may be crazy” to quote the Billy Joel song. I didn’t think you were sending for me. So don’t read. 😚
      No need for shade 🌞🌘🌴

I’ll be in a van down by the river so I’ll catch you later
      (I was dying with that ! 😹)

Thank you for the timeline Cartwheels, very impressive. Bravo👏👏👏

7. Good morning. I’m going to be heading out of the country for an extended period next year. No housewives, no bravo, no tv and often no internet. But a whole lotta hiking, volcanoes, and glaciers. My hubs has a sabbatical from his teaching job, and I’ve been given a 7 month leave of absence to go with him to Europe to expand my horizons and explore.

I am one lucky lady – shout out to the best boss in the universe! (not that he reads the blog – but secretly I think he does because ever since he met Kenya he’s been smitten).

If anyone wants to take a shot at handling things behind the scenes, please send me an email.

Plus we always need bloggers.

Any suggestions on reasonably priced places to stay in Norway would be appreciated. We have to see the fjords without breaking our budget – which is minimal.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

What an amazing opportunity!! So happy for you NMD!!!

• That sounds amazing, NMD! Congratulations and my best to you two! What a great experience of life is awaiting for you!!!!!

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

OMG NMD!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is incredible!!! I’ll talk to Mr Lulu the computer guy and see if he’s interested in blog maintainence or he can teach me.

Look at craigslist for sublet/temporary. You would be amazed by tged good deals on that.

Oh NMD carpe diem! How incredible, and how fabulous that you both are taking this adventure together! I am so thrilled for you, and jelly! And you do have the greatest boss! May it be life altering, everything you imagined, and you take lots of pictures and twitter them if you can’t get to the internet!

NMD congrats that’s amazingggggg

I’ve always wanted to go to Scandinavia …..
      Enjoy enjoy enjoy !!!

When you say “next year” – is that 2015????
      I’m just wondering ….

• I am green with envy! Congrats to you and hubby!

Safe travels!

Congrats, NMD! Do you wanna pinch yourself? Sounds absolutely dreamy!

I actually DO Know someone who lives in Norway. If you email me, I can send you her name and perhaps you can send her a private msg on fb.

Here’s to the best boss in the whole world alright. That’s fantastic NMD!!! You and your hubby are going to have a ball.

• plainviewsue says:

OMG, that sounds truly fabulous. You must share pictures with us!!!!!!!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Have a wonderful, adventurous journey! Thanks for all you’ve done and continue to do keeping this site ALIVE! Enjoy, it’s time for you to LIVE!

Will you be shopping for a parrot while you’re in Norway?

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Wow… NMD – That is SOOOO great! What a life changing opportunity this is for you guys! Your only job will be to have way too much fun for words! Pure awesomeness! = )

What an opportunity of a lifetime! I’m very happy for you and your husband.

• IDoFaces says:

Brings back memories! Have you done much foreign travel? I don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to make this about ME, but my ex and I did this for 7 years back in the 80s. Lived in Saudi, Australia, and Papua New Guinea with so many opportunities to vacation in any country we wanted – hit over a dozen. It is so exciting and it sounds like you two are doing a terrific job of planning how to get the most from your time over there. Wishing you all pleasant experiences and safe travels!

• trudie says:

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Oh NMD, how I envy you. What a fabulous adventure is coming your way. Take advantage of every opportunity available to you. Experience everything. Take chances, step outside your comfort zone, run with scissors. Come back with no regrets. Chances are you will never have an opportunity like this again.

What a beautiful quote. I want to put that on a pillow or something. Very inspirational- thanks

8. BB mentioned this on the previous blog – but here is a link to the famewhorgas blog about the Laurita home being up for sale.

9. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Good morning everyone!!! So Monday was -15 today is 45!?!?!? Our weather is crazy!! I have been trying to get my little Aiden to eat would foods all attempts unsuccessful ;( tried leaving the house while Mr LuLu feeds him. Bananas, apples all the good stuff, giving him the spoon and letting him do it himself. Nope refuses!!!!! Looks like I will be going to college with him…..

In telling a story how revelant is the time line? Bravo knows their audience is too smart but still they continue. …..

So lame with the timelines and bravo’s trying to fool everyone.

Thank you cartwheels and VV for always staying on top of this.

Lulu going to college — LOL

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Would=solid ??????

How old is he? Not that I can help, it’s been so long, I think we started with rice cereals but I can’t remember when we jumped to fruits and veggies. Oh my gosh, I just remembered giving them these wiener like things. Sort of like Vienna wieners for babies. I think they were made of turkey. That seems so gross to me now.

Hahaha to college. 🙂

10. chismosa™ says:

Sorry copying over from last blog — since boy I missed a whopper of a misunderstanding yesterday! ::

@BOSTON 🍀🍀🍀🍀

OMG!! No Boston- what on EARTH are you apologizing for !?!?!!!
    I just saw this!!!
    Please ! I was saying that I thought it was lame too but tried to see the cup of lemonade 🍋🍋as half full than half empty. I didn’t want to come off as knocking their relationship !

There’s nothing wrong at all! Sorry I wasn’t on the blog the rest of the day—-

This is cracking me up—- I’m sorry and I never meant to say that you were being rude or anything when I said “cynical”

Please !!! Sorry I think online language gets lost —- I didn’t put clearly what I meant.
    I AGREE with you and also threw up a bit in my mouth.

Will post this again later in case you don’t see –/
    I was like — WHAT!?!?! When I read this …..
    Lol!

Ok I see – I wrote :

Yeah Boston I just didn’t want to be so cynical
    It’s a little much ….

IT’s a little much- the “IT” being the video!!!! Not you NEVER YOU
    I’m still lol-ing at this 😳😳😳

Please Boston JAdore you J’a can’t get enough of your posts !

😘😘😘😘

I hope this is ok now ????
    I hope I **owned** my behavior. But read me if you want. 😉

chismosa—-I read your posts on the last blog. Thank you for explaining. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I would hate to have hard feelings for one another, we’ve been friends on here for a long time. Thank you again for explaining.

Woopsie ! Sorry to take so much space above you !!
      JINX

Glad Boston- I completely was with you on the love video …. Vomit and all
      😉
      You are sweet ! Hugs.

Ps congrats on Tom Brady. God he’s handsome.

• Cartwheels says:

What? Is this it? No table flipping, no F U or even a STFU?

Truly disappointed in you guys, I expected more, maybe a couple of blogs and a barrage of tweets back and forth, then some snide remarks and possibly some remarks as “you stabbed me in the back” or at least a ” please if you can’t be my friend at least don’t be my enemy”

You both do not need to apply to be a Bravo housewife anytime soon.

12. chismosa™ says:

NMD you can take out my 12 paragraph repost above Boston if you want – I just wanted to be sure she saw it and she had. …..

13. chismosa™ says:

Re: MeGo’s book as “worst” book of the year , reposting here:

I was going to tell everyone about that – I have the magazine. They voted Mel’s book as worst nonfiction and also dutchess Cate’s sister’s book was on there too.
    Lol
    I was also glad they voted the follow up to Devil Wears Prada as bad because I couldn’t get through the first 2 chapters of DWP the writing was so bad. The new Bridget Jones was also on the worst.

BUT!………..

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
    This magazine also rated Lizzy Caplan as “outstanding” on Masters of Sex.
    That AINT TRUE AT ALL FOLKS. SHE SUCKED

Lulu is with me on that. …….right Lu?
    Blech!

I love EW and have been reading them for years. Was a subscriber for a long time.

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Lol!! Unfortunately being put on the “worst” list is actually a plus. Now people will buy to see just how bad it really is.

I tried to read the follow up to devil wears prada, I just can’t!! What made the main character Andy andrea enduring in the first book killed it in the second.

Too funny about blank stare I can’t act Lizzy Caplan. Did they actually watch the show!?!?!

Chismosa and Lulu I just finished watching the last 2 epis of Masters yesterday and today. I have so much that I’ve dvrd so I just got around to it. It surprised me at how it ended. I’m looking forward to next season.

Welcome to the club Powell. I can’t wait for season 2. Poor Libby. 😦

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Echo Nancy. I hope Dr Masters children do not watch this. It was poor taste of the producer how she handled Libbys birth. Terrible.

They really had to speed things up I think as we’ve said — she doesn’t really get with masters for a long time. And we know poor Libby is having another child with him.

💗michael sheen!
        Wait is he nominated tonight? I don’t even know. I think so.

14. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

My Christmas tree is finally down…I’m getting back in bed…I hope this isn’t the start of the flu!!!

Oh no! Feel better JNNTJ.

Ashy take care of yourself – when I read you were sick yesterday I thought I read that you were sick ” with Vandrpump rules”, as in, an affliction!

Take to bed! 😷😷😷feel better

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Ohhh nooo!!!! Nurse NANCY!!!! Quick an easy go away flu cure!!!!!!!

Ours started on Christmas eve the Governor gave it to Aiden then to Mr Lulu. I thought I was in the clear yeah right!!! I am just now feeling better aside from an occasional cough. I hope you don’t get this nasty strain!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I actually pushed myself to get out of bed and do some cleaning-Christmas stuff all put away and my living room is spotless…I don’t think it’s the flu…I feel so much better than I did this morning!

NMD…I think you should take your personal doctor and nurse with you. 🙂 I’m so jealous.

Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo glad the sun is out!

Lulu…really? What were they thinking? Ugg

16. LaineyLainey says:

Wow, Cartwheels! Great work on the timeline. Maybe Brandi is right, it wouldn’t be much of a show without her, most of those dates are Brandicentric.

Don’t give Brandi any credit. The show was ok before her and it will be after her. If she can’t clean up her act she needs to go. I don’t mind the Brandi of her first season but S3 Brandi is for the birds.

Lainey…even though Ashley Wagner finished 4th I bet you she will be named
      for the Sochi team anyway. I hope so.

I LOVED that 15 yo, Polina! Oh, and thanks for the link about the music. And, reading that story I made a funny discovery…there is such a thing as synchronized skating? Wah?! When did that happen?!

It’s been around for a while now and I hope that it gets to the Olympics one day.
          They gave Ashley Wagner a berth to Sochi. 🙂

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Didja see that they’re doing a special “30 for 30” on the Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding crazy scandal? The first time it airs for me is at 6:00 PM this Thursday night on ESPN… The name of the program is “30 for 30″… My listing (West Coast) also shows it repeating on 1-19 at 4:30 PM.

kit9…I posted a video for you down thread. This kind of skating is very difficult.

• lillybee says:

I thought that she was great especially since she is so young. But I feel sorry for the girl who got bounced.

Personally I would have picked Mirai Nagasu over Polina as she’s very young
            and probably will be picked for the 2018 team. Miria cam in 4th at the Vancouver
            Olympics so she would have been more grounded. Plus I really like her. 🙂

• Cartwheels says:

Brandi and her trashy behavior certainly took center stage but Brandi herself has said that good or bad she doesn’t care, as long as people are talking about her she is happy.

It would be pretty hard with any of the other ladies to compete or go as low as Brandi just to keep her name out there. I mean what can possibly top a pict ure of your tampon string or a picture of your nipples when your dress is falling down?

Right, she is of the mind that any publicity is good publicity. I don’t agree, but if that’s what she’s after, then she’s doing quite well (according to her thought process). If people are talking, then her job is safe. I imagine that is what she believes. But Of course, I’m just speculating. Just judging from her actions on and offscreen.

kit9…I’m already nervous.

lol! Hang in there! I was gonna say have a drink but it’s too early for that! This is Cam’s post season debut so he’s gonna be nervous but should be fun game because Cam and Kap are similar skill wise, both very mobile QB’s!

Here’s the Timeline I’ve been posting on RHOBH night for the past couple of weeks. I wanted to start from the beginning of the show and still missing several dates.
    I’m not as generous as Carts. You have the dates and can Google to verify.

? BH Kyle Bday Party
    April 8 Lisa faints DWTS
    ? Lunch at Carlton
    ? Circus Hair gate
    April 21 Kim Grand Prix (OOS)
    May 23 Gigi Photo shoot
    May 23 US citizenship Yofo (OOS)
    May 26 TMZ video Brandi is bully
    May 30 Kim shops with daughter
    May 31 Kim’s daughter Graduation
    May 31 David Foster Walk of Fame
    June 6 Dog missing/PS trip
    June 10 SUR Float Gay Parade (included for people doubting Lisa was filming multiple reality show at the same time)
    June 11 Tenor Dinner at Fosters
    June 26 Lisa tweets 1st pic of
    Rumpy (OOS)
    June 26 Kyle Store Hospital benefit
    June 27 Joyce at Villa Blanca Vodka
    June 28-29 Lisa Alopecia event
    June 28 Kim’s daughter graduation
    July (?) Ken & Mauricio’s Bday party (I’ve seen pictures, not sure if it was filmed for the show. Kyle and Lisa together planned the party.
    August 2 PR trip

***OOS Means Out of Sequence

***Dates are subject to change upon verification.

19. Cartwheels says:

NMD that I such a great opportunity , happy for you and your hubby.
    Things that I gather from the timeline
    1) the day of Kylie’s fashion show Brandi seemed to be on her best behavior and when Lisa asked her to go and talk to Joyce she refused because it was not the place. Uhhmmhh

In reality Brandi was in the middle of the scandal from the talk show host who was very vocal about Brandi giving him a blow job in her kitchen but never told her about her STD so my bet is that in reality Brandi was scared to death that if she got into an argument with Joyce that this allegations would find their way to the show.
    Brandi knew (as well as Lisa and all of them know) that rumors on gossip rags have limited coverage , but if those rumors find their way to the mainstreamed show -I.e. cheating allegations- then the coverage becomes major and reaches the core audience of the show.

Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda know darn well it was very petty of them to put the cheating allegations out there and the only reason was to humiliate Kyle. Here they are at an event where either Kyle or Joyce could have addressed the elephant in the room at that moment and neither went that low after Brandi.

Thank you so much for the timeline! Very interesting! And, it is such an obviously calculated coordinated move by LiBranDa to make the tabloids an issue on the show. Each of the three, Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda have now brought up the cheating allegations on camera-Lisa repeatedly in ep. 1, completely unsolicited, despite Lisa’s lies, then Brandi brought them up at lunch with both Yo and Lisa happily piling on and then Yolanda did it in PS, again unsolicited. So obviously coordinated.

• Cartwheels says:

Exactly, Lisa has alleged that her reason for bringing the cheating allegations up was because they were the elephant in the room and how could she not possibly talk about them, never mind that the rumors were 6 weeks old , but here she is with Brandi on the same day that her agent had to address the scandal of the talk show host and she doesn’t say a word?
        I guess the elephant in the room was not that big?
        It just further proves in my eyes that everything the dream team did had an agenda, everything was set up in order to make Kyle miserable and I am sure that the fact that Joyce was friendly with Kyle had something to do with the animosity they had towards Joyce.
        Here it is at the Fashion Show Lisa and Brandi both talking as if Joyce is the troublemaker who starts all the problems at the dinner at SuR when it is obvious that Brandi started it all and her BFFs Lisa and Yolanda were ready with the excuses, defending her as the poor and misunderstood victim. BS

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I was going to disagree w/ Kyle AND Joyce retaliating w/ such a Brandi move, BUT at this stage in the game Joyce would not TOLERATE or turn a deaf ear to Brandi’s insults and insensitive remarks. Although she behaves as a lady ,not using that plum dropped in her lap as someone is yelling insults and profanities would be a Herculean feat.

Kyle, may not have mentioned it fearing that Brandi would come back harder as she’s apt to do but would’ve mentioned it in her talking head. “Brandi keeps repeating the tabloid lies about my husband having an affair, meanwhile the tabloids are saying she’s the one having sex without telling her partners she has an STD and she’s got a drinking problem… so the tabloids got it right for everyone but wrong for Brandi?.

• Cartwheels says:

If anybody would bring the tampon gate incident, it probably will be Joyce , the Richards are way too scare of Brandi’s mouth, the other three were part of Brandi’s team and just turn a blind eye to anything and everything she did.
        I also wonder if Lisa will find a way via a talking head to reference the incident. A talking head filmed after their fall out in P.R.
        Btw, does anybody knows if any of Brandi’s cast mates reacted in anyway to the incident in real time on twitter?

20. Cartwheels says:

2) the naked wasted incident that was not only on gossip rags but also on some mainstreamed media like some tv show segments is coming two weeks after the Fashion Show.

Will we get to see any of it? Will any of the cast mates talk about it or even hint subtlety about it or will Bravo just completely will gloss around it?

• So when Joyce’s hubs says that Brandi is a train wreck in his talking head – he already knew about this naked wasted incident. Interesting … I love this timeline – for some reason I thought all of this had already happened, but she was about to implode.

• Cartwheels says:

Probably as TH are filmed later, he could have easily talk about a certain “tampon string” but he decided not to go that low.
        I do hope there is some reference to the tamponstringate but I am not sure any will bring it up at all.

21. Cartwheels says:

3) Brandi dating Drew Carter

Many online have already implied that this was a PR stunt for Brandi to recover from the huge backlash of her tampon string parade, but I wonder if it also have to do with the fact that Brandi was being accused of being racist and then BAM she stars dating an AA athlete

Exactly, she needed to prove she isn’t racist, and apparently they had like four dates, all of which were broadcast to the media by her PR team, so that paparazzi would be sure to see her with him. Also note, that she has said many times during the filming and even on her podcast that she has been seeing(F***k buddies) with that Real Estate guy, and she had some others in between as well. Of course she needed to whore it up(or at least pretend to), so she would have some believability in the FICTION book she is trying to hawk.

• Cartwheels says:

At the time being I thought she just wanted to clean up her image a bit after the fiasco of tamponstringate but dating Drew Carter sure was meant to dispel the racist allegations of the filming season.

Also, remember she had this book she was under contract to produce. So, she needed some sort of “fake credibility” for that, so why not line up some random dudes to be seen in public with. Of course again these were all a bunch of fake dates, MORONSTFUBrandi has taken TRUTH and thrown that out the window, you know she is a whore for money, what I mean by that is, she has had a taste of the “rich life” being around the BHills ladies, and has a taste of new money with her Bravo paycheck and her book paycheck, she makes zero off the podcast, and she is going to do anything she can to keep that money rolling in. I think that’s akin to selling ones soul for 30 pieces of silver, member reading that somewhere.

• gweema says:

So, between Palm Springs and the dinner at SUR is when she dated him? That’s pretty short-term to refer to anyone as an ex-BOYFRIEND like she did. Then, when talking about Brandi it’s always a challenge in logic and truth.

Omg, that’s so interesting. I haven’t been able to go thru the timeline carefully, watching football here, but that’s such a great catch! Also explains Lisa, in her talk with Ken, mentioning that Brandi’s had black bf’s. She’s known Brandi 2 seconds, so I wondered how Lisa knew that but forgot about Brandi dating the ex NFLer briefly

• Cartwheels says:

I still think that the scene between Lisa and ken at their garden and at the antique store was filming out of sequence to protect Lisa.

• gweema says:

Very interesting possibility. Perhaps even after final wrap, like the filming done of the dinner date Joyce/Michael had to discuss Brandi’s bad behavior in PS. Wonder if all those mean interviews Brandi was doing about Lisa kicked up some serious dust and where Brandi had thought Lisa would get the bad edit this season, Bravo decided to surprise Brandi with edits that showed her to not just be a liar, but a fool. Pretty sure K, K & B didn’t anticipate how fast Lisa’s associates could prove Lisa was telling the truth after Kim accuses her of lying about her whereabouts on graduation night. Brandi’s popularity took a nose-dive in plenty of time for Bravo to turn on her this season rather than go down with her.

22. T-Rex says:

WOWZA NMD!!!!! What a fantastic adventure ahead for you and MR. NMD! Glad that you are getting this once in a lifetime(well maybe this is your First in a Lifetime) trip and GOING for it, and not looking back. If you have a smart phone you can still keep in touch at least by email to some of those here so they can chart your course for us here, you would be surprised at the amount of cell phone coverage there is overseas. There are also internet cafe’s, would be neat to just follow you around the globe, sort of a “Where’s NMD?” game! Neato that your job is giving you this great sabbatical to complete your adventure. So, by the time you get back, I will be in COMPLETE Remission, and Dame will be doing so well, she will feel like doing backflips! So again, WOOHOO to you and Mr. NMD!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

TeamTREX and TeamDAME. From your fingertips and all of our hearts to God’s ears! May both of you find health and happiness in this new year! God Bless.

Not trying to jump your message to NMD but it called out to me. ITA… I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to play WhereInTheWorldIsLynnFamsNMD? Waldo and CarmenSandiego will have nothing on her! 🙂

The Umansky Way.

It’s okay for your employee Jonathan Rodriguez – who works at The Agency for Mauricio – to make out in the bathroom of your youngest daughter Portia with one of your wife cast mates (Brandi).

It’s okay that Brandi calls Kyle the “C” word.

As long as there is a house to sell all is forgiven! That’s the Umansky Way!

• Cartwheels says:

Jonathan is a worker and whatever he does with his private life is his business, he could be dating all the whores of BH but if it doesn’t affect his performance then it should have no bearing.
      Lisa on the other hand defended Brandi when the bathroom incident happened and it was due to her word that there was nothing but a make session in place that nobody dared to say nothing else. Kyle has been friendly with Brandi lately but they are definitely not best friends.
      Lisa has been BFF with Brandi trough surrogacy gate, fake lawsuit gate, reunion season 3 and during the harassment and racist remarks of brandi towards Lisa.

So if Kyle has an agenda by being friendly with Brandi, then what has been Lisa’s agenda for being Brandi’s BFF during all these incidents that are far more damaging?

Yes, Jonathan can do what he wants in his house. However, he did it at Mauricios and Kyle’s house. That’s is his Employer’s house. If that is Mauricio runs his business, then it is what it is.

Brandi still called Kyle the “C” word. Fact.

I have no clue why you are bringing Lisa’s name on this post.

I meant to type:
          *Yes, Jonathan can do what he wants in his private time.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh has it come out already that Mauricio is selling Brandi a house? I figured she would use her F buddy. Did Kyle do such a good job being Brandi’s BFF that Mauricio will get the commission himself…boy Kyle is sooooo good at selling houses for Mauricio-she was so smart to go through all that trouble of inviting Brandi’s F buddy to the white party all in hopes of Drunky hooking up with him and then being able to sell Brandi a house…Kyle is amazing isn’t she? She forgot all about the C word that Brandi called-she must have learned to let go of things from Lisa-cause we all know Brandi has called Lisa the C word and to date-on screen -Lisa is still defending her BFF Brandi.
            It’s funny-last year when Faye brought up that Brandi was doing the nasty in the bathroom close to Portia’s bedroom people were ready to hang Faye-I remember people saying”what’s the big deal? Brandi is YOUNG and single she can what she wants” but now it’s a different story. Now Mauricio should take offense. Of course he won’t right? Cause he has a house to sell….The Umansky Way.

• Cartwheels says:

Brandi is not buying anything, she is renting so I am sure that the commission for renting is chum change when it comes to realtors.
              Mauricio is not at the top of his game based on rentals, he is at the top due to sales.

@BrandiGlanville: Ok so I’m wasn’t going to tell anyone but I just did the most grown up thing&I have knots in my stomach-I put a bid on a house!Cant breathe

Original Message:

• Cartwheels says:

Terrible decision on her part, she doesn’t have a steady source of income and her marketability is related directly to her likability which is probably low right now. If it is true she still has to be approved by the bank and I am sure no bank will give her a huge amount so if she is buying it is probably a small house which still equals small commission.

Well her and Porsha are making the same moves.

• Cartwheels says:

IMO the difference is that Porsha has no children and she also has higher chances to land a real rich husband than Brandi.
                      Then again maybe this is what Brandi needs to settle herself a little bit and stop being such a lose cannon.

The other diff is that Porsha is sober.

• IDoFaces says:

All true, and the sellers rejected her offer. You can be sure her realtor is trying to get her a great house for the price of a trailer, but she’s being “evicted” from her rental because the owners want to sell the house – guessing they saw the dogs using the floors as newspaper toilets and decided they needed to unload that before the damage would cost them a fortune to replace the floors…especially since Brandi seemed to think Windex was enough of a disinfectant when she cleaned it up. I bought a new house last year that had to have every single floor covering replaced because of a dog and it wasn’t discovered in the inspection…not fun – 1800 sq of carpet and wood treatments is not cheap.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I cannot STAND this woman but CONGRATULATIONS to her and her beautiful children on her grand endeavour. That’s a huge milestone, home ownership, especially for a divorcee.

BTW, as i’m feeling my oats, I doubt Brandi fans would do the same for Joyce. Yeah I said it! LOL 😛

I was not one of the ones defending Brandi for making out with JR on Portia’s bathroom. Not me.
              If Brandi is using Jonathan, Mauricio gets a cut” Did you see the nice plug Brandi got when modeling for a Kyle at The Agency blog or newsletter? Joyce got no mention.

ROFL! Dead on, every single point.

I am happy for her, but how horrible for the young lady who came in third last night, fair and square!! She skated so solidly!! Does Ashley often choke like she did last night? Do you think she will choke in Sochi?? Gracie Gold was amazing, iirc, her scores were wayyyy ahead of the pack. Well, it’s a happy day for Ashley, I hope she does well! I’m excited that I feel more invested in the games now!

I suppose the most important concern is the safety of all at these games. I would be so worried about sending my child there after the recent bombings. These athletes have worked so hard and for so long.

• vilzvet says:

I just caught up watching last night’s tape. Then I had to look online and here to confirm the team they picked. Very nerve wracking but they really had to go with Wagner’s past record. My personal favorite is that Polina, I think she’s going to do really well over there.

I have mixed feelings about this. If you are just thinking about medals Ashely
        is the right choice. She has come in 1st on one of the grand prix’s this season and was the US National winner two years in a row. (2012-2013) Mirai Nagasu had the skate
        of her life (since the 2010 Olympics where she placed 4th) last night but…?
        I’m glad I’m not making that decision. Ashley has never made it to the Olympics
        and was called the “almost girl” for years now. Once Michelle Kwan and Sasha
        Cohen retired she has been the best US ladies skater. Now if only Gracie Gold
        can keep her mouth shut we should be in a good position for medals.

It seems like Gracie can say and do whatever she wants, doesn’t it? She doesn’t seem to be judged for her off the ice behavior, at least thus far. Anyway, I can’t imagine she would jeopardize her chances at this point. She is fun to watch!!

I have mixed feelings about this. Ashley Wagner may be more consistent overall, or have more experience, or may have even put together a more difficult routine. But that doesn’t matter if you can’t back it up with a performance when it really counts. I wouldn’t feel that great about being picked for an Olympic team when I just placed fourth in the U.S. Championships. I hope she lives up to the committee’s expectations and shows she deserves to be on this team. The pressure is really on her now to do well.

I agree it doesn’t sound very fair for Mirai. I think Ashley will step up to the plate
        in Sochi. This new scoring system is very difficult to figure out. Who goes to the
        Olympics is 27 pages long.

BB…Ashley Wagner is the reason we have 3 spots for the Olympics as she did so well last year at Worlds so I’m sure that had something to do with their decision. I still
        have mixed feelings though.

kit9…this is my favorite team. Not crazy about the song though.

25. plainviewsue says:

VV, since you are resident twitter expert, can you please post the tweet that Andy tweeted me. We are both HUGE Friday Night Lights fans & Zach Gilford is gonna be on Tuesday night. I tweeted him to reenact a scene from the show, like he did when Connie Britton was on.

‏@plainviewsue 43m:@Andy OMG!! @zachgilford713 is on #WWHL!!! You have to do an FNL scene with him! Maybe when Coach realized Matt wanted to date Julie!!

Andy Cohen ‏@Andy 36m : @plainviewsue good call!! I think I am gonna do it

If he does do it, I will freak!!

Off for the day to go to my oldest son’s apartment to celebrate his 28th birthday!! Looking forward to Golden Globes tonight.

#TEAMT-REX

Did y’all know Brianna is having a second baby boy?

Ok. I’m late to the party. 🙂

Ha! I figured you would get a kick out of my answer. I’m rarely ever so succinct.

Oh and just because I was glued to the blog, yesterday…doesn’t mean everyone else was, too. So there may be others who are surprised by Brianna’s news. Reminds me of Lulu with her two little guys.

I hope Brianna has some influence and her two boys don’t end up being like their dad. He’s a jerk in my opinion.

Ditto! Big time.

He’s not the only jerk in that family, IMO. Brianna was very jerky all last season especially toward her own mom. She has repeatedly thrown her own mom under the bus on camera. Her disloyalty rivals her husbands’ unkind and controlling behavior, IMO. What a combo, those two. Not a pretty picture as far as I’m concerned. Perhaps with age will come maturity?

Oh NMD…it looks like we have a date in a week.

Have you seen the new commercial re: your fans and our quarterback/head phones?
    It’s hysterical but I heard that you guys don’t actually appreciate it. lol

28. djprincessc says:

Hi everyone, thanks to those who have asked for me. It’s day 5 of the flu for me and I’m hoping this will be the first day I don’t have horrible fever. I still feel horrible, but as long as I don’t have that nasty fever I can hang.

Chismosa, you’re not dumb at all! We usually don’t get flus like this but this year the flu is all over the country and I have no idea what type it is since I’ve never had one this strong in my life. Besides my parents, 3 other close friends have it too (they got it before me) and one of them had it for 2 weeks the other friend has had it for over a week. Idk what is going on.

The other day on twitter, Nene retweeted something from Melissa Gorga and I replied not idk if Melissa saw. He he he…💀💀💀

I hope I did this right. I’m on my phone. Chismosa this is for you! 👍👍👍👍😛😛😛
    Lainey I’m glad your daughter found a place! Did she used Westside rentals?? ☺☺

(((dj)))

I’m sorry your sick w/the flu. I hope you’ll start improving. I saw on the news Friday I think that more younger people will get the flu this season. You hang in there.

You’re so right about Mel. Glad you tweeted that. Throughout the franchise someone has promoted something they’re doing whether it’s acting, a book, wine, a store, a restaurant, a charity, a girdle, a non existent toaster oven etc. Isn’t that why they wanted on the show?

“A non existent toaster oven”. Hahahaha! It wouldn’t be so funny if it weren’t true. Think of all the hours spent (wasted) on that non existent toaster oven.

• Cartwheels says:

Lol, the toaster oven that never was, lol
          We have heard about this toaster oven for three seasons and still nothing, ridiculous.

Lainey and Cartwheels right. I bet Oster, Black & Decker, Cuisinart, Waring, etc had their R&D departments design the box first and then worked on the actual toaster oven.

• djprincessc says:

Thanks Powell. You’re right, my mom was saying the same thing as well about younger ppl getting the flu this time. It’s just so weird. I can’t wait for it to be out of my system.

I was hoping that Melissa would respond to my tweet, but I got nada. Lol. Hope you’re doing well and staying warm! Xo!

Glad your fever has subsided. She and her roomies did try Westside Rentals, they actually won’t be staying together because an opening came up in an existing place in WeHo (where she works) with two of her coworkers. Her current roomies are professional dancers and have more of their work in Hollywood and Burbank. Im Sad they couldn’t stay together! They are great girls from awesome families whom we’ve known for many years. I’ve only met one of her new roomies. I met him when I was there for Christmas.

• djprincessc says:

I’m glad she got her place though Lainey! Sucks not being able to stay with the other friends, that’s the thing about California, everything is so spread out that you have to work close to where you live. That’s what I loved about Vegas everything was in the same spot (my BFF lived there for many years and I loved how there were only a few fwys compared to California and the million we have)

• Five days – you poor thing. We’ve had it around work – about a quarter of our staff were out.

• djprincessc says:

Thanks NMD. I hope you don’t get it from your office! It’s super contagious! It’s crazy how fast this thing spreads.

I love your tweet, btw

Stay well DJ and take care of yourself!

29. lillybee says:

Nancy, I think that I have a new love. Jason was so great skating to Riverdance.

Hi lillybee…I’m just started watching it as the 49ers were playing. The last group
      just took the ice.

WOW!!!!! He has a great show skating career ahead of him. Plus how nice that
      he has stayed with his first coach as many don’t. Gracie Gold’s coach got her to the
      Nationals and what does she do? She dumped them to go to Frank Carroll.

lillybee…Jeremy made me cry. I’m soooo happy for him.

ABC sure is desperate to get people to watch the Bachelor. It’s on now.

31. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Looks like Brandi won’t be buying after all…

Psych!!! Made ya look!

• Cartwheels says:

Lol, she probably put a bid for a 5m house and the bank brought her back to reality.

Brandi can and definitely should buy a house to finally have something that she can call hers but in the BH area she probably won’t be able to buy anything she can afford. Maybe after few more book hits she will be able to afford something in that area.

LOLLLLLLL

• IDoFaces says:

LOL – just saw that over on twitter and laughed. I really love my neighbors and if I were selling, and got an offer from her, I’d reject it for the sake of the neighborhood 🙂

BB…A-Rod is going to be on 60 minutes tonight. This should be good.

Anyone watching E! GG Red Carpet?

Wow, it’s so early…just switched the channel. Just saw giuliana’s shoes. She looks pretty, I like her hair. I wonder if Brandi is at the Golden Globes tonight?

Lainey and Boston did you see Lupita N’yongo in that red gown? She’s gorgeous. And I love Kristen Chenoweth’s short hair cut.

YES!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could scream louder!!!! YES!!!!!!! I saw her. The face of an angel and that dress!! She’s only one year out of college – Yale!!! What a lovely lovely young woman!

I saw her on a PBS round table yesterday – Oprah, Julia Roberts, Ema Thompson. Amy Adams, Octavia Spencer. Lusitania was so poised; said The Color Purple was the first movie that made her know she wanted to act. It was a great conversation.

And she looks just gorgeous, perfect, at the Globes.

• boston02127 says:

I have it on. I died on the commercial for VW’s. The girl & guy at the gas station and she asks “I hope you like polka” her laugh is so funny.

• gweema says:

Yes – and will watch the Globes – not at all impressed with the list of nominees, and missing persons, though. American Hustle was a fun movie, but not more deserving of nominations than The Book Thief, which got, what, ONE?

Oh, dear, I just noticed that through some form of magic, my WordPress login and avatar have shown up – didn’t realize I could post here just logging into WordPress. FORGIVE ME – I started commenting earlier with IDoFaces because I didn’t know…actually, I still don’t know how I got automatically logged in 🙂

34. windycitywondering2 says:

Cakers! Have the best birthday evah and spend it with those you love and laugh with the most.

NMD—-Congrats on the great vacation you’re going to have. I read a little bit about Norway and there are some beautiful sites to see. This is one of the links.

36. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think we can make up our minds by now…no? I don’t think listening to he podcast would change my mind about Brandi…it didn’t change kits mind…hahahahaha

• djprincessc says:

Thanks for posting that Nancy, I really don’t know if I have just the regular flu or something more. The worst day of my fever was 102 and my arms, legs and my hips hurt like something I’ve never experienced. I’ve been good though and haven’t asked for antibiotics since I seem to be responding well to over the counter stuff and tons of liquids and sleep.

DJP I’m sorry you’re sick and can’t be one of the fans at E!s Red Carpet at the GG. It sure looks bright and sunny.

• djprincessc says:

Thank you Powell! I’m feeling better at this moment. I hope it lasts! I was sweating my ass of earlier and was watching will and grace and jack had a super funny scene that made me laugh sooooo hard I broke out in a ever worse sweat. Lol. That’s funny you mention the GG bc my mom has it on and I told her, do ppl still watch that?! And she’s like IDK but there’s nothing else on so I’m watching. Lol.!

Sweating it out. That’s good. Yes people still watch the GG. I’ll try to watch it all but I don’t have a lot of patience w/awards shows sometimes but they have good co-hosts so that helps. Keep snug and feel better.

Dvr for me. Going out for dinner.

• djprincessc says:

I always watch the oscars and the Grammys. Idk it’s not the same anymore, I don’t really feel like 95% of the singers and actors are even talented these days. I’ll prob flip back and forth for the GG. Thanks Powell, will do! I can’t wait for Atlanta tonight, I thought last Sundays episode was boring. Have a good rest of your Sunday! Xoxo. 😘

My husband and I think that there should be a trap door under the winners feet
          and it’s gets pushed if their speech goes on too long. lol