Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

Housewives or football

Housewives or football

Housewives or football

Housewives or Downton Abbey

I wonder what ratings Atlanta will bring in this week, because they’ve been OWNING IT

….  So this week we get to sit through a very awkward anniversary for Peter and Cynthia.  Plus there is an opportunity to introduce us to a new couple that will tell us that Todd is indeed an opportunist.

In addition, we’ll see Kandi and her group struggle to figure out their play/musical now that Todd has abandoned them because they are completely disorganized.

Kandi’s musical is on a two week off-broadway run in New York City so it must have come together.

Let’s Chat

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

137 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

Housewives or Football. Housewives or Downton. Housewives or The Following. I choose The Following. 🙂

2. lillybee says:

Hope you enjoy George, Powell.

NeNe must be fuming, it seems that Kandi’s play is doing well Off Broadway; NeNe should have accepted Kandi’s offer to be a part of it.

3. Orson says:

I just want to bring this over from the last blog:

Turnabout being fair play, I guess it would be alright for Lisa to mention the Dick Sisters’ performance on that “Diving with the Stars” show they appeared on? I think it was Kim who simply stepped off the platform. Anyone remember that or have the google fu to find a link to something about that?

I can’t see Bravo being all that much behind a full takedown of Lisa; after all, if she leaves RH, she’ll be taking VPR along with her, right?

I wonder, if the rumours about Carlton being fired are true, then I guess Faye Resnik’s panties must be soaking wet at the thought that they might hire her as a full-time HW. Imagine a season of Brandi and Faye going at each other non-stop, Yolo defending Brandi yet trying to rein her in, Kyle doing the same with Faye, Kim just sort of floating along trying to take shots at Lisa that make sense, and Lisa and Joyce just sort of hanging back and trying to keep uninvolved.

Oh, before I forget, if I get invited to something and RSVP “no”, I don’t bother remembering what time the event is. It doesn’t matter to me because I’m, not going to be there. And did Kimberly really care how many of her mother’s friends were attending? I doubt it.

Yes, Stars came up with a wonderful apology for Brandi if B wanted to turn stuff around or at least slow down the bleeding but let’s face it. She’s not sorry about anything she’s done or said. She doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She’s just sorry people are starting to call her on it.

Go 49ers!!!!! Happy chatting ladies and Orson.

Football! Happy Birthday Mrs. Peabody!

7. T-Rex says:

Good that both teams are making this fun to watch at least, as again we are in the “may the best team win” on this game. We were partial to the Broncos, sorry Boston. but our family loves us some Peyton Manning

• Rebecca is tired of Brandi's lies, excuses, and absolute ignorance of the English language. says:

Thank-you for that. It’s been a very bad day around here. 😦

He’s such a good guy, and was a such a big relief to the Colts after the joke that was Jeff George. I’m not a Broncos fan but I want to see Peyton get another ring.

9. Sasha says:

Kandi’s hair has me in despair. What’s up with the tied up rag.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Kenya is doing work this season…stirring the pot and calling for everybody! She’s on my last nerve! Who are all these new people?? Why did we need more women in this mix..my head is spinning!!!
      Kandi’s needs to get to work on that head dress-it’s a damn mess!!!

Kandi ‘s hair looks best in her TH as her natural color and the chin length cut.

In despair —-LOL!

Oh gawd can somebody smack Kenya.

11. Sasha says:

They must give Kenya a bonus for each time she creates some drama.

12. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I have no fingernails left – gnaw gnaw gnaw.

14. I don’t understand that call at all – sorry Nancypants. Your guy had it. And his leg – ugh.

15. chismosa™ says:

Kandi is going to be on Bethenny this week BTW

NMD…I’m not a sore loser but I wouldn’t feel good if I was a Seahawks fan right now.

I tuned in for last quarter … Oh my. They are really making it a Game!

I have chest pain right now.

19. T-Rex says:

Holy Crap what a way to end a game

CONGRATULATIONS NMD. 🙂

21. chismosa™ says:

Whoa! What was that guy SCREAMING at the camera about !
    This is going to be a dirrrrrty Super Bowl!

Congrats NMD

Woah, that traditional bet between Govenors could be very interesting this time 😛

23. Felicidades NMD!!!!!!! To the super bowl!!!! Go Seattle!

24. PHEW! That’s all I’ve got to say. Hopefully my blood pressure will do down a little now.

25. mrs peabody says:

Yes we won! And thank you for my birthdAy wishes, I’ve had a nice day and my Seahawks finished it off for me.

Oh well it’s the Broncos and the Seahawks.

27. T-Rex says:

Okay what the heck did Pam Oliver do to her hair this season, YIKES! She is a beautiful and intelligent woman, and wow, someone needs to fire her hairdresser!

28. djprincessc says:

Did anyone see the Kardashians or Rich Kids of BH tonight?? I’m watching the rich kids show even though I swore up and down that I wasn’t going too. Idk what to say about this show. lol.

Hi dj…are you feeling any better?

• djprincessc says:

Hi Nancy, yes I’m back to normal minus a cough that I can’t seem to shake, Idk if its just because of the crazy dry weather that we’ve had here or something else.

How are you?? I see you all are very into football. lol.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

How was the rich kids show? I forgot all about it-was it awful? I can’t wait to watch it-they seem so dreadfully entertaining and annoying!!

• djprincessc says:

I really don’t know Jill!! I’m kinda confused about it. Nobody is relatable, or hatable, but I don’t really dislike any of them. You need to see it, I do think its kinda annoying that there are these text message bubble thingys in the middle of the show. I’m scratching my head. lol.

Take it easy this week.

The 49ers lost so it’s going to be a very long week around here. 😦

Hi DJ — hope you’re feeling back to normal!
      That was a long flu/ cold!

That show is on demand and it looks like it’s Cuh-razy…. I don’t know if I’ll watch.
      The men looked so ugly from the pics I saw and that Asian girl will make me punch a wall I think.
      I’d like to see the Iranian girl

They’re on Bethenny this week BTW

• djprincessc says:

The men are SUPER ugly. For now all I know is that there is one straight guy and he’s not cute. Even the 2 gays are ugly. One is Magic Johnsons son, I had NO idea that his son was gay or THAT flamboyant, its kinda weird seeing someone who has such a masculine womanizing (back in the day) father being so girly. You know what? No, whats weird is that because he’s so BIG he looks funny. Lol. Not just tall but chubby, and not healthy chubby. lol.

Yes I’m sorry he looks very unhealthy ……the media loves him- he was on WWH – I don’t know how he walked around on the tiny set !

Yes with Magic- it’s interesting. Was he diagnosed before the wife had the son?
          I’m just wondering if the mom had a lot of stress around pregnancy-time

• djprincessc says:

Ya Chismosa he was. My dad is a HUGE fan of his or the Lakers during that time. Sometimes I think Magic is cured but hasn’t said anything about it. Idk why.

Thanks —

Listen take care of yourself and feel better!!!

• djprincessc says:

Thanks Chismosa!

I’m trying! Hope you’re doing well! Are you enjoying Marlo on Atlanta? I wish she was full time!

I kind of do too- I like the troublemakers.

On Atlanta at least …..
                  Not sure on the other shows….

I never watched nenes wedding show so I didnt see Marlo on there. I’m sure she caused all sorts of drama

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Not yet!! Good to hear your feeling better!! The cough sucks two weeks later……. its better.

29. chismosa™ says:

Oooooh next week is the episode where Kandi gets ratchet and cops come.
    Gross

30. plainviewsue says:

I thought Downton was a bit slow. Revenge, however, was off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Pghemtchick says:

Some of the Kim stuff out shining star PlainviewSue and Reality Tv Bliss got out of Vavoomshebang Kim tonight:

So Kim thinks Lisa used Cedric.

32. Pghemtchick says:

Ok ok I lied. This one just rubs me the wrong way well these two:

• Pghemtchick says:

The “we” being those mentioned in the above tweet, I suspect.

Let the reunion team up attempted take down of Lisa begin.

VV. PAGING VV 🔊🔊📣📣📣
        I hope you’re seeing all that !! ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Uhm Joyce has gone on MANY programs and stated that she and LisaV are fine and are friends, and that she has NOTHING to do with this take-down, that is orchestrated by the WitchardSisters and MORONSTFUBrandi.

Way to not telegraph something, Kim.

33. -I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.”

~Martin Luther King Jr.

34. Cartwheels says:

I absolutely believe that Lisa and Cedric used each other and that is why Lisa discredited Cedric to the point of nobody would ever believe what he has to say, she accused him of trying to blackmail them and by doing so Cedric was done in BH.
    The only truth about Lisa and Cedric is that they knew each other and have worked for years in the UK and that Lisa sponsored him to bring him to US at the time when she was showcasing herself for RHBH.
    Lisa needed the gay token husband to make her more likeable, JZ had Bradd , Nene had Dwight and Bravo probably figured that the same formula would work for BH, hence Cedric was brought.
    Do I believe that Cedric was this poor orphan from UK? NO, and I also believe that Lisa knew that well and also knew his family.
    Do I believe that Cedric slept all day around the house without lifting a finger? NO, I believe that those were scenes specifically provided to portray an image of Lisa as a very understanding and welcomed benefactor. I do believe Cedric when he says that he worked in SUR and I do believe him when he swears that he did this to get exposure to launch his acting career.
    At this point Lisa and Cedric were using each other but the only one receiving the benefits was Lisa, Lisa decided to go for the angle of the bum leeching off of her and that didn’t make Cedric happy, it is not what he was promised so they had words probably.
    What is Lisa’s reaction? to kick him to the curb , accused him of blackmailing and effectively blackball him from rhbh, an accusation of blackmailing that BTW has gone nowhere, so far Cedric is a free man so I doubt there was even an accusation, there must be a police report and probably a restraining order but as far as a criminal case, we haven’t heard anything .

Those e-mails between Cedric and Lisa and production were she agrees for him to come to filming and they might have a truce are very telling, Lisa knew he was coming, she agreed for him to come, yet in camera she acts like she doesn’t know and that he has just shown up there uninvited and looking for trouble. The horrible bum getting ready to harass his victim.

Kim is absolutely right in that this show for Lisa is not about friendships and never was, this show for Lisa is about a very well crafted portrayal of her image and this regal and wonderful lady who loves to collect pet projects and gives them all this opportunities and then the ungrateful turn on her, the problem IMO is that Lisa is using real people for her self serving purposes, these people, as awful as they might be, have feelings too, they feel use and discarded but Lisa is very smart in the way she portrays herself and even when we hear her double talk and when we hear her laugh with glee at Brandi’s racist jokes or laugh at Brandi harassing Joyce like it is a wonderful thing to do, then some find a way to justify it all because down the road she “opened” her eyes and somehow saw Brandi for who she really is. Lisa never saw Brandi for who she is, she admonishes for drinking but never for her bad behavior, never a real conversation with her about specific horrid behaviors. Lisa “mommies” Brandi not because she cares for Brandi one iota, she mommies Brandi because that is what her character is supposed to do.

35. T-Rex says:

Uhm, I have a question why did MORONSTFUBrandi congratulate ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealerLypsMcgee on her engagement? CLUEPHONE ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealerLypsMcgee BROKE up a marriage, in fact cut off the sex until Mr. Bluher left his wife! She went after a MARRIED MAN, whose wife thought they were happily married, until her husband left her, but we should be SO pissed some dude schtooped a Nanny. Again, double standards and double talk from the IDIOT MORONSTFUBrandi. It’s not MEN that only cheat, WOMEN do it to almost the same degree, have you not watched an Snapped or DiscoveryID, to see how many of these women then go on to actually kill their husbands. Sorry, but while I think it’s crappy for anyone to cheat, the fact is women cheat just as much as men do.

36. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Well I see Kim was busy last night tweeting away with not only our very own rock star PVSue but with Reality TV Bliss who happens to be Lisa’s biggest and most ferocious supporter in the world-after the exchange RTVB was not angry with Kim which I found remarkable b/c she goes crazy when anyone says a tiny little negative thing about Lisa. It’s hard to follow the tweets if you read them with the replies but if you just read Kim’s TL it makes more sense. I’m sure no one will believe that Kim actually made sense-but the TL does. Poor Kim-she’s gonna get it now!!! She spoke about Lisa on twitter and now she’s going to be very sorry-I’m going to guess we won’t see her tweeting for a while after this-even though she ended up ok with RTVB-I’m sure Lisa’s supporters are going to be very angry when they read about this twitter exchange….