Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Tough Break”

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Tough Break” by BB

I’m going to admit it.  I’m tired of watching this show.  I keep hoping the next episode is going to be better and I keep getting disappointed.

Oh, goodie!  We get to see Carlton, her two friends (one of whom has the most annoying squeaky voice ever) and her naughty nanny exchanging more dirty talk and interviewing pole dancers and sexy party posers for some upcoming pool party.  The parties are uninhibited and they don’t skimp on anything.  I don’t know about you guys, but I never greet any of my girlfriends with a full on mouth kiss.  Never. Betty Boop doesn’t want to see the auditioning girls get “nakey.”  The last pole dancer has Carlton actually leering and drooling like a dirty old man at a strip bar.  At this point, I’m about to hurl.

Brandi has a new dog named Buddy.  She doesn’t like him.  He’s not Chica.  Note to Brandi.  Boy dogs lift their legs when they pee.  I wish Lisa would take Buddy home with her or I wish I could take him home with me.  Brandi is going to a book signing in Sacramento where her family lives.  I guess now we know why Brandi’s dad is upset with her and it has nothing to do with her Oscar dress.  In her book she said her dad was a drug dealer, but he was actually a pot grower and distributor.  Lisa seems to think there’s a difference.  Brandi doesn’t.  Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I side with Brandi.  If the pot growers hadn’t grown it, there would have been nothing for the dealers to sell.  Brandi said her father was a hippy when she was growing up, but has moved on to a more conservative place.  Lisa thinks her dad must be proud of her, but Brandi doesn’t think so.

Brandi has decided to take Yolanda with her because she thinks her family would be intimidated by Lisa with her diamonds and the darlings.  This is the beginning of the Lisa take down.  What used to be loving concern by Lisa is suddenly being seen by Brandi as trying to control her.  Brandi tells Lisa she’s a grown woman, then starts crying like a little baby about losing her dog, her kids (what about them?), her dad, blah, blah, blah.  I need some cheese with that whine.  Lisa is still feeling sorry for poor Brandi and says she seems like a broken little bird.  I’ll bet Lisa feels a little foolish right about now.

According to Brandi, her family had money problems and she had a rough childhood.  They arrive at the hotel and find out their suite was once occupied by The Governator, aka Ahnold!  They jump off the bed and Brandi says where Arnold goes a black light needs to follow.  Yolanda is nervous because Brandi seems so nervous.  Brandi calls her house, her dad answers, Brandi wishes him a happy birthday and he immediately hands the phone to her mom.  Her mom tells her that her dad says if Brandi brings up certain things, it’s going to be all over.  It’s not gonna be nice.  Her mom wishes her luck.

Joyce and her husband go to the gun club for some target practice.  She wants to be ready in case she needs to protect herself because of an incident of two guys coming up her driveway with guns.  Their dog scared them away.  She decides to go to a self-defense class and invite all the women.

Back to Brand’s book signing.  Her mom, dad, brother and sister and nieces are there.  Yolanda’s mission seems to be to act as mediator between Brandi and her dad.  Brandi gets introduced and wishes her dad a happy birthday.  Brandi offers to take questions and tells the story of her parents taking in a friend’s son who came out and got kicked out of his house.  One of the audience members says they are definitely Team Brandi.  Brandi asks her brother to take her nieces out of the room because she will be reading from her book.  Meantime, Yolanda is whispering words of encouragement to Brandi’s dad, telling him she’s a good girl and he should be proud.

It was interesting to see Kyle and her family having Shabbat dinner.  She talks about being Jewish and how she converted after dating Mauricio for four months.  They discuss having a low key Bat Mitzvah for Sophia at the house instead of having an over the top extravaganza like some of their friends.

It’s not until later at dinner with the family that Brandi starts the pot talk and her dad gets uncomfortable and would like for the cameras to go away.  Her brother doesn’t look that happy with Brandi’s topic of conversation either.  They all go back to the hotel suite and Brandi and her dad have a little moment.  He tells her they will go forward and that her outfit is pretty that night.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-yolanda-almost-strangles-someone

If someone walked into your house and pointed a gun at you, then turned around and left, would you go running after them?  Yolanda would and apparently did.  Luckily she didn’t catch up with the guy.  I don’t know if she was brave or stupid.  All the women actually showed up for something!  The self-defense class.  Yolanda almost chokes the instructor before she realizes that she’s supposed to stop when he taps her arm. To her, tap, tap, means more, more. Carlton looks tough, but she dances around the ring like a little girl.  It would be frightening to meet her in a dark alley. Lisa gets in a good right hook after she distracts the instructor with her shimmy dance.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-richards-sisters-boxing

Kim and Kyle have a go at each other.  I think Kim enjoys taking Kyle down, but Kyle ends up on top.  Brandi’s all gangsta until she hurts her hand and quits.  According to Brandi, she broke it.  As Yolanda says, at least they all left happy this time.  Did you notice that Lisa wasn’t offended when Kyle said she has never gone to the market?  It probably pisses them off when Lisa doesn’t take their bait.

The rest of the episode seems mostly to be about setting up the scenario for the Lisa take-down to come.  Brandi and Kyle think Lisa is being bossy when she tells Brandi she should go make sure her hand isn’t broken.  I dunno, sounds like a good idea to me.  Kyle seems to take pleasure in handing Brandi a nice card for no reason other than she’s had such a tough month.  This story line is so transparent.  But of course, we’ll all hear that Lisa has done things we don’t know about or we haven’t seen.  Sorry, but I can only go by what I see.  If the Bravo producers or the housewives themselves don’t want to tell me the whole story, that’s on them, not me.  I’m not going to try to guess or speculate.  For some, it’s fun and I like to see what people dream up and read their perspectives.  To me, it’s not worth the effort.

_________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

392 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Tough Break”

Good morning everyone. I’m waiting for our 5 inches of snow to arrive. Fed Govt is closed and I’m so glad since I woke up w/a migraine. 😦
    BB I totally.get it your tired of BH. I.think we all are. It seems like this season will never end.
    Everyone stay warm and have a great day.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Powell-it’s started snowing here already-wasn’t supposed to start until noon…10 inches expected…Polar Vortex is coming back!!

I keep hearing 3-6 inches here, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Nothing’s closed here (yet). Hope your migraine gets better fast, Powell

• SoutheastVA says:

Hey BB. Are you in VA or NC today. I got a call from the school stating that afternoon/evening activities are cancelled. The only exception is secondary school sports practices that start before 3:00 which means my hubby or I still have to pick up our son from swim practice. The schools are taking the weather projections seriously. Sometimes they wait until the last minute. I see a free snow day in my future tomorrow and maybe Thursday.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

8 to 12″ expected here. Just shoot me now. 😦

• Pghemtchick says:

Hang in there gals! We were supposed to get 3-6 last night-we ended up with about 2.5-3. Nothing major, but enough to make everything sloppy and icey.
      Powell, hope your migraine eases up soon!

It’s gone from 70 degrees to minus 6 in two days! But no snow and we need it so badly!

It only takes five inches of snow to shut down the federal government Powell? Wow. If that was the case here in Nebraska (not this year though), our government offices would never open! Take care of that migraine. Stay in bed and rest.

I’m on a bit of a Bravo strike right now. Didn’t see much of last night’s episode, but what I did manage to see, yawn. Joyce scared the crap out of me brandishing that gun around like it was a toy. Yikes!

Happy day to all!

HuskerHuny. If so much as a few flakes start falling, the drivers around here and probably where Powell lives totally freak out and have no clue how to drive in it! Plus, we don’t have the snow plows and equipment that you guys have because we don’t need them that often.

• SoutheastVA says:

Whenever snow with real accumulation happens in the DMV, the govt shuts down for non-essential personnel. Essential personnel still report and keep the most important operations going.
          DMV = DC, Maryland & Virginia
          real accumulation = 1′ or more that will stick and make roads icy

Ah ha, that makes sense. In that case, you’re so much better off staying home. Be safe and send us Huskers some of that snow!

• Shiny says:

My son in San Fran claims “the locals freak about driving if it starts to rain, so they’d never handle our Massachusetts snow.” Always makes me feel tough, even though I hate driving in snow.

• SoutheastVA says:

A few years ago I was in Monterey, CA during a rain “storm”. The local weather people explained that it was like a noreaster storm. We have these type of storms on the east coast 1-3 times a year maybe. Some friends and I didn’t see the storm anything like a noreaster. So, we went out shopping, eating and more shopping most of the day. It was raining and windy but I didn’t see any ocean wave foam covering the beach as we sat at the window of a pierside restaurant. Later that evening, watching the news there were multiple stories of accidents, trees that had fallen over roads, etc. I couldn’t believe the “storm” we east coasters had spent all day in caused such chaos. So, I guess weather situations are relative to what you’re used to. My friends and I later joked that we probably should have stayed in. We then realized why most of the stores were empty. LOL!

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Good Morning, Powellypooh! Sorry about the migraine.

Early in the day, yesterday, i met a friend to watch August: Osage County. Beautifully acted, but kind of depressing. If you have addiction issues in your family, it will pierce right through you. If your mother was a mean bitch, then I would stay away from this movie. It was hard to watch at times, but like I said, it was well-acted.

BB, sorry haven’t read the blog, yet…haven’t seen the show yet. But I will. I was out last night celebrating a friend’s belated birthday (my treat!) and she asked me not to bring her anything…so I show up (giftless) before she, get seated and in she walks with a bag of goodies FOR ME from Anthropologie!! she says her daughter was in town and chose some goodies for me, a big candle, a mug with my initial and some delicious perfume (Hot Peony). I made out like a bandit!! and it was HER BIRTHDAY!! Wait a minute…She ordered a $40 bottle of wine with dinner, and then her husband showed up to help us eat our food and then he ordered an entree which he shared with both of us…haha….so maybe I’m even Steven and not the bandit, I originally thought. haha!!

Even-ish Steven-ish

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Since you got gifts I would call that even-ish…for sure not totally even but def. even-ish!!

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

yeah…plus she treated when it was my birthday.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Did you bring her presents when it was your birthday? If not then you are better than even-ish I think!!

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Hell to the no, I did not bring presents when it was my bday!!! hahahaha!! so yeah, better than Even-ish, you’re right. However, I ordered a $20 bottle of wine at my bday. Hey!!! but who’s counting!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!! (Certainly not her, she’s not like me…she’s super nice). heh heh.

Please tell your friend I would love to come to HER next bday celebration! lol.

Thanks for the heads up about the movie. Will avoid like a plague. My sister came home on Sunday. If there is a tiny bit of goodish news, the time she stays drunk when she uses has gone down in the last year. Used to be she’d be gone for at least a week when used. Now it’s down to a few days. Although the number of times she uses is the same, pretty much. Still, I’ll take what I can get. Back to movies…because of my experience, I hate seeing drinking-hard liquor specifically-in films and found it almost impossible to avoid! Even in films you think you’d be able to avoid it. I’ve seen two sci fi films recently where the people were drinking Vodka(my sis’s drink, of course)in SPACE, freaking space! My sis said she’s seen a kid’s film where people were drinking hard booze. Come on!

Lainey thank you for the review about the movie. It looks kookoo

You’re a great friend !
        I hate when people say NO GIFTS and then sneak in some gifts LOL

D u think you’ll go see it? I have a couple of sad siblings due to their childhood experiences, the way they were talked to, adults in their lives hurt them, etc…so the movie kinda hurt to watch. Addiction plays a part, too as youmight have guessed. Just thinking about the movie gives me a lump in my throat. The acting was really good, though. The performances were THAT good, it stays with you if you can relate. Pretty raw. There was lots of humor and wit, too – I should add.

I’m sure I’ll wait till it’s on cable.
            It was so big on broadway when it was out.

I’m sorry it made you sad thinking about your family. 😦 Hugs

I’m sure everyone was great on it. I’ll definitely catch it sometime.

2. shepurrrs says:

I swear that episode seemed as if it lasted two and a half hours instead of just one…boring! But according to my research, B’s trip to Sacremento took place two weeks before Lisa had Giggy’s charity event in MO….Bravo is showing stuff out of order!

Nothing new there shepurrs (showing stuff out of order).

• Anne says:

I think that the scenes with Lisa and Brandi were filmed before the dinner with the tenors (which was June 11th) because there were tweets about the new dog on June 9th and during filming, Brandi said she had the new dog for one day.

The self defense course was in July, there were an article published on July 12th, saying that Brandi had broken her hand in a self defense course. This, I believe is after tampon-gate and the alleged public scene with her ex.

Thanks for the time info, Anne. I can’t keep up with all of it and don’t even try. lol

Anne, you are correct, the Broken hand incident is July 10th, two days after TamponGate, if this is how much Bravo is going to address this issue, then shame on them!

• Rebecca is tired of Brandi's lies, excuses, and absolute ignorance of the English language. says:

Was this before the pole dancing with Carlton?

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Hello Shepurrrs! Are you new? if so, welcome!! BB’s right, showing things out of sequence is de rigueur for Bravo. Not sure if I spelled that, right.

3. bobbi6484 says:

Totally agree! Could not understand Brandi’s comments about Lisa last night at all. Just seemed to me that she was caring about a friend.

4. Belle says:

BB, thanks for the recap. I think the only one I cared about last night was Buddy. Poor thing.

5. auroracooper says:

BB you are doing a great job even though it pains you so! lol (me too) I felt so sad for Buddy the new dog. Yes Brandi dogs follow you that way especially after you rescue them from a shelter. We adopted our little guy Troy in October of last year and he still follows the hubby and me. When you punch something or someone is it horrible that your good “friend” insists that you should see a physician? Crazy?! I’m sorry but I don’t think Lisa is an evil woman, someone that knows how to work the media to her advantage? Perhaps but evil no. JMHO Stay warm everyone out there, I will not tell you what degree we are supposed to be here in the Palm Springs, CA area.

Is that Troy in your avatar? If so, he’s a cutie.

• auroracooper says:

No that’s our little girl Landry. Troy is a Llhasapoo that my friend rescued from a puppy mill. Crazy me we now have 3 little dogs. 2 miniature schnauzers and Troy. I’m what they call a foster failure! lol Oh well.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE miniature schnauzers! I inherited a senior one from my aunt and only had him for a little over a year. He was about 15 or 16 when he died. He was the best and I really miss him. If I ever get another dog, it will be a mini-schnauzer. What personalities they have.

I don’t think any of them are evil. Some are just more willing than others to be mean. On all the HW shows we see the good, the bad, and the ugly, you know? And I can understand hurt feelings, misunderstandings, and bad days … I can even understand strategizing to outwit production. But I don’t enjoy mean, or drunk …

Some of them may not be evil, but they can be downright mean sometimes and I think lack of self-awareness is the biggest problem for most of them.

What a cute doggie

True story. Other than passing through the room while I’m watching housewives, my husband has never seen an episode. Last night he happened to be sitting in the room while I was recapping Beverly Hills. When Carlton said “We like to celebrate beauty,” my husband said “It’s a shame you’re not one,” to Carlton’s talking head. I chuckled and then he said something like that wasn’t very nice of him to say.

Thank you for blogging BB, I watched the show this morning, and I agree, mostly I just don’t care. I like how everyone says “oh we aren’t scripted, everything is real” and then it is abundantly clear that Bravo is showing everything cut and pasted and voiced over.

Hope all of you getting winter storm warnings stay warm and safe. It’s still summer here. 😉

8. Pghemtchick says:

Million dollar listing season 2 is running on esquire network. It’s interesting to see “perfect” Chad again and Madison during his polyamorous stage.

Good morning everyone! Powell I hope you feel better. High 80 today. Really warm winter here. I know STFU AZGirl 🙂

10. plainviewsue says:

BB. We all appreciate your blogging the show!! It is such a major disappointment. There’s been a couple of bright spots, and I actually laughed at a couple of the scenes last night. But I mostly grimaced cos of the ridiculous set up to take down Lisa.

Brandi would up breaking her hand, but is upset when her good friend Lisa tells her to check it out. I am sorry. If any of my friends hurt themselves and they insisted on not going to the doctor, I would harp on them till they did! I have a friend who refuses to go for a mammogram. It absolutely drives me crazy. She doesn’t go cos she’s afraid they’ll find something. I still haven’t given up on trying to get her to go!

Yolanda lecturing Brandi’s dad was so uncomfortable to watch. She only knows Brandi’s side. I agree simply not talking to a family member is not productive. But he obviously was very upset with things Brandi has done.

Yes Carlton. We get it. You love women’s bodies. Should be last season.

One question, and it might be stupid. WHY can’t the producers of these Bravo shows air the correct order of events? It doesn’t take away from the drama. If anything, it would help make things make more sense.

Yolanda annoys me. If she says it, then it must be so. Kinda sorta like Caroline Manzo with a Dutch accent.

• trudie says:

Simply not talking to a family member may not be productive, but sometimes it is the only thing left to do. If you keep seeing the same behavior and having the same conversations, what’s the point of talking? Speaking from personal experience, after awhile it is like beating your head against a wall, and you just stop trying.

I am truly embarrassed for Brandi’s parents. Then again, she doesn’t understand consequence so I blame them partially for the mess she is today.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Dear PlainviewSue,

We here are all proud of your mentions on WWHL and the twitters of the HWs. I feel as if you’re valued as a viewer. Can you please or puh-leeze mention to @Andy that this should be EddieMunsters&BroomhildasLoveChild AKA CarltonTheWhoreMan’s last season? She’s a blemish on the HWs franchise. A dirty lech who creeps us out and I see she’s going to be threatening others w/ spells… SHE’S GOTS TA GO!!!

Pretty Please. 🙂

11. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Good morning its a lovely 4 degrees!! The roof in this rental from hell has sprung awful leaks that extend from one end of the house to the next. So its really drafty despite the central air. One more week to go goodbye termites, ants, mice and leaky roofs!! My landlord is planning on putting the house for sale. I feel horrible for who buys it.

I was woken up at 4am the governor school is closed for the day. Couldn’t they wait for a decent hour???

Who watched the kardashians? Its obvious Bruce wants to retire but momager won’t have it. What did Khloe expect??? Lamar had a rough childhood! Its no surprised that he would have issues time to time. I don’t know what goes on in that household but I signed up for better or worse. Not when it gets too hard cut and run. I assumed she was the more compassionate one guess I was wrong.

Hey, Lulu. I’m not watching the Kardashians so I’m not sure what you’re talking about, but I also signed up for better or worse. HOWEVER, there are three things I would consider leaving a marriage over, the three A’s. Addiction, Adultery, and/or Abuse. Isn’t Lamar guilty of two of these things? Of course, didn’t Khloe marry him after only knowing him for a hot minute? I know I sound like Dr. Laura, but I think you should date and get to know a person at least a year before even becoming engaged to them. Sometimes even then you may get fooled. I’ll get off my preachy soapbox now. lol.

12. I agree with everything you said here. It is setting us up for the big take down of LIsa.

13. rabblerouser2010R says:

Good morning all,

I found it kind of interesting how Kyle talked about her conversion to Judaism and her mothers reaction to it. I have to admit, it would be something that I would have a hard time accepting myself.

I understand the attraction of certain holidays and customs, like a shabbat dinner; I have been invited to quiet a few of them and I really enjoyed the experience.I guess I don’t understand how someone can go from believing in God and in Jesus, to just believing in God at the request of someone else.

RR, well as a “former” catholic can sort of explain maybe. We were raised catholic, my dad converted from Judaism(he was non-practicing, not really raised in it), to marry my mother. When we were all about high school age, we were allowed to make a decision on our own about our faith and what religion we wanted to practice. Me, I had always “roamed” from church to church with friends, just to checkout how other people worshiped, been doing that since like first grade, kind of obsessed, I went to church on Sunday and during the week went to others services. I am the one now with zero religious affiliation, no one saw that coming, I have faith but just not in any religious institution. My sister, married a Jewish man, he was very into his faith and my sister was not, and since my dad was Jewish, she decided that she would like to study the faith, and in doing so, she embraced it and it’s traditions, then she went and converted all the way. My brother has remained a catholic, a bit lax, but still a catholic. In VileKyle’s case, Murray’s family were VERY much a part of the Jewish community, very prominent members, and he was very committed to his faith, personally I believe he probably would not have married a woman outside of his faith unless she agreed to convert, so that his children would be Jewish. Personally, I would think for him it would be a deal breaker. We know have several friends that absolutely broke off relationships because their partner would not convert to their faith/

Hi T-rex, thank you for sharing your personal experience with me.

I agree that with Mauricio, it would have probably been a deal breaker had Kyle not agreed to convert, Seeing them in what I feel is loving and successful marriage that is blessed with beautiful children, I am happy she was able to do what she needed to make it work.

Although, I still don’t think it’s a choice I could make. I would feel like I would be lying.

I wonder if Kim converted when she married Gregg Davis?

• mm in oc says:

Kyle’s mother was probably the farthest thing from godly. I know many people that were raised to say there were part of “x” religion, but never practiced. I remember asking my mother what religion we were and was told Protestant – never meant anything to me. I’d guess that Kyle was much the same.

If I had to choose a religion and felt I needed that structure, I’d probably choose Judaism. Love the customs and sense of family.

• plainviewsue says:

I’d be willing to bet that Kyle having a Shabbat dinner is NOT something that she has on a weekly basis. But it was nice to watch.

Murray is an Orthodox Jew, my guess is that HIS family does a weekly Shabbat at their house, and he probably attends most of those dinners, since he does work with his father. Vile, probably does one, once in a while.

• NYC Mama says:

He isn’t Orthodox. That is confirmed by the fact he doesn’t wear a kippa (yarmulke) and how they lit the candles. You don’t have to be Orthodox to have Shabbat dinner.

• austin1963 says:

What grown children do religion-wise is their business. Whether their parents have a hard time accepting it is irrelevant. Most people are cafeteria religionists, like Catholics who practice birth control (most of them), and all the rest, so a nominal belief in Jesus as god may not that big of a deal for many people to give up. And lots of people are willing to do much more than that (convert) for love and whatever anybody has to say about Kyle and her husband, they have always seemed to be genuinely loving towards each other.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

It is working for them…what’s that saying…all roads lead to Rome? (maybe not the vatican)

rabble I feel like you. And I rarely hear of non-Christians looking to rush to convert to Christianity for their partners.

I think IMO – that if Kyle was raised very lapsed/ not very traditional weekly mass-going catholic (or I don’t know what faith the Dicks sisters
      were) – the allure of the cultural aspects of a very traditional Jewish family life appealing.

That is what a lot of my catholic friends seem to appreciate about my orthodox side – how traditional and old-world our practices are.

—-But just wanted to tell you I totally hear what you are saying

Kim and Yofo blogs are up. No mention of Lisa. Coordinated? ABSOLUTELY YES!

15. LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Not sure if this has been brought up, but did ya’ll see Wendy williams break down and cry on her show because her 13 y.o. is not a fan of Wendy Williams? He’s being a typical 13 y.o. kid and he’s relating more to his dad lately and she broke down and cried because she loves him so much, and he doesn’t act like he used to when he was younger. It was actually really sweet. But from what she described, her husband shouldn’t let him talk mean to her. She said that he asked her “Why you gotta be all pissed all the time?” and not in a nice tone of voice? Or something like that…my husband would have said “Do not talk to my wife like that.” And that would have been the end of that. Even if they are growing up and away, they don’t have to talk mean to us.

LAINEY – I’m with you.
      I was sad to see that and got emotional because I’m like Wendy, a cancer and we cry at everything —
      I was sad for her 😦

However – wtf is her husband doing ? Doesn’t he instill in their son that he has to respect mommy ???
      I get you …

16. mm in oc says:

did you see Yo’s blog. Love this portion

I believe the biggest lesson here for Brandi is to learn to protect the privacy of her family and friends. Just because something is the truth, does not mean you need to share it with the world, especially when it involves others. Thinking before she speaks is going to be mandatory because the choice of her words are starting to have consequences that effect not only her but also her loved ones.

Brings back memories of the Mohammed / Johanna fight. Do I see cracks in the Brandi friendship?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

This little lesson would have come in handy last season…

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Wow…my elementary kids knew this…family stuff is private. That means you don’t talk about it with people outside the family.

• plainviewsue says:

Yes. Absolutely loved. But will Yolanda now be on the Brandi sh*t list cos she said this? Nobody is allowed to challenge Brandi’s behavior.

Carlton also said in her blog that she doesn’t agree with all that Brandi says, but that she has a good heart. C’mon Carlton. We all know you have the hots for Brandi!!!!

17. T-Rex says:

I didn’t watch the whole show, just some snippets, but one thing that bothered me was VileKyle’s snide remarks of LisaV not getting a card, uhm she didn’t get caught almost completely naked wasted drunk with her Tampon hanging out, or make a scene(allegedly) at a prominent Malibu restaurant regarding her ex and his new wife. She was probably thinking why are you giving MORONSTFUBrandi a card for her poor behaviour! The other was the jibe about LisaV working, and the rest not, uhm that’s pretty much TRUE! LisaV runs two thriving Restaurants and is in the midst of opening a third, and it takes TONS of work to open a restauran. in her case, it took WAY extra work since they had legal issues with some former tenants of the building. Who else on that show works????? VileKyle has a boutique that she is RARELY ever seen in, other than that, again who else works? LisaV is seen at her restaurants constantly, folks are always posting they have seen her there, she goes over all the decorations, makes sure that everything is up to her standards(well except her idiotic staff). As some of you, I have worked in restaurants and your high end clientele EXPECT that when they drop 10K to 20K in an evening of drinks and dinner that the owner be there to greet them, or even some would expect them to dine with them.

• mm in oc says:

I thought the “Lisa doesn’t go to the market” was a low blow as well. First season Lisa said she doesn’t buy floral arrangments but goes to the wholesale flower market and creates her own arrangements. Let me tell you, the flower market isn’t in the best part of LA. Lisa obviously doesn’t mind pinching pennies and doing the work herself.

If I were LisaV I wouldn’t schlepp to the market either, that’s what you employ staff for, she has a chef, they would be the one purchasing the food, LisaV would be the one to approve a menu to be served, but the chef would be responsible for getting the food! Before the days of internet and cellphones, I had the wonderful fortune to spend a morning at Harrod’s in London in their Market. It was SO much fun, as you watched “the help” come in and pickup pre-ordered items for their employers, and order more goodies while there, most were dressed in some sort of uniform, or in attire that clearly noted them as employees of someone else. It was neat as most of the Harrod’s staff knew who “the help” belonged to even before they opened their mouths and then to hear them say this is for so and so, which would always be a “code”, they never used someones actual name and all placed on an “account”. I can’t imagine it’s any different in Beverly Hills, you think the HoofMaloof ever set foot in a grocery store in her entire life?!?!? I thought VileKyle was being so stupid and jealous again of Lisa’s life.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Lisa- in her blog didn’t really seem to think Kyle teasing her was all that bad

That’s why I love you Jnntj, I never read the blogs, HA! I just wait for someone to recap, or you to tell me! LOL! I think LisaV knows she is jealous, Vile seems to be jealous a LOT this season, but she sure had no problem grabbing Lisa’s boobs a few times, and making comments, all the while all the ladies boobs seemed to be up front and saluting, not just Lisa’s. JMO! I think the Lisa “doesn’t shop”, is probably a joke they have bantered about for years, Bravo just waited until now to show someone saying something about it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

T-Rex I’m here to serve girlfriend!! You know I read the blog right away!!!

• Jules says:

I didn’t see Lisa ask where her card was like Kyle’s TH made it sound like she did.

Lisa DIDN”T Say a WORD! VileKyle said it herself, then Bravo did an edit of LisaV looking at VileKyle as she gave MORONSTFUBrandi the card. I didn’t think LisaV was looking for a card, it was VILEKyle assumption!

• austin1963 says:

We really can’t know what was said or what wasn’t. It’s crystal clear that Bravo is very heavily editing this season – more than they usually do.

Thanks for the blog BB. Straight forward. We see a lot in common.
    Team Jelly keeps talking about this horrible things, manipulation, strategizing etc etc BUT offer no proof.

I’m not sure anyone’s really trying to takedown Lisa. I love Lisa-she’s one if my favorites on all the franchises. But just because I like her, doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s incapable of being a bitch. She takes some good digs-it just may be that the others are tired of her. A lot more goes on behind the scenes and between these women that we don’t know or see-and stuff manifests and sometimes doesn’t make sense. (See the entire 4th season of NJ!)

But-there’s still time! If Puerto Rico ends up like that winery trip on NJ where it was 50 against one then I’ll believe a takedown is happening! 🙂

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think the “take down” is not in progress but I do think that the other are happy to show who Lisa is behind the scenes-Lisa is so busy she has no time for drama and yet-she does. They want us to see her how they see her-snarky and bitchy and really not that different from the anyone else. Lisa in her blog says she so busy filming 2 shows and running her restaurants- She acts like she’s doing us a favor being on the show but she’s not. She’s in it for the same reason they are all in it.maybe she doesn’t want the viewers to know that she plans and schemes like they all do-she is probably very happy to know that she is referred to as the Queen but when the crown comes off she’s really just a housewife.

She’s a housewife with two restaurants to plug, and it’s WORKING. The other harpies are in it to showcase themselves.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

The point is that’s it’s working-it’s the reason she is there.

Well that and the “fame”

Oh, totally agreed! LisaV is just as much of a fame-whore as every other single HWife on any franchise, if they weren’t they wouldn’t be doing the show! I do think there are others that are out there to WHORE it up more than others though, only because they need the paycheck and think they have to do whatever is necessary to make sure they are still employed by Bravo.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh yes there are degrees of fame whoring-some go all out and some are more subtle!!

Lisa has got to stop with the frigging branding. The new bar, Pump. Her daughter is going by Vanderpump or Vanderpump Sabo. And even her friggin dog has the Pump brand name slapped on it. Stop, already.

Why?
                  She has tons of fans me included.
                  If you don’t like, her ignore her.

• austin1963 says:

Well, someone could just as easily say that to you about the ladies you don’t like. We get it – you adore Lisa and hate Kyle. I like Lisa and Kyle. So what?

Not really. I don’t criticize Kyle’s store ever.
                      I don’t mind the ladies branding at all.

Nobody criticizes Kyle’s store. I am sick of seeing her creepy husband in every episode, but this is pretty much a constant complaint of every househusband who is impeding on his wife’s show. The worst being the New Jersey jackasses of course.

austin isn’t talking about branding specifically. She’s talking about you telling me to ignore something I don’t like which could easily be said to you or anyone else here who comments about something they don’t like. Of course, if everyone stopped commenting on things they don’t like, this board’s comment total would be cut in half and it wouldn’t be nearly as interesting to read. It’s my opinion and if I don’t like something, I’m going to say it and not ignore it if I chose to.

I don’t understand why should Lisa stop branding. I asked why.
                      I already skip pass what doesn’t interest me.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

It seems to be working ok for her…so far.

Why should she?

BB, thanks so much for your recap. I’m tired of watching too, who knew that could ever happen. Brandi has managed to ruin 2 seasons. I hope she’s proud of herself….oh, I’m sure she is, since she repeatedly claims to be so “self-aware”.

Carlton – Enough. Please don’t share anymore of your personal life with us.

Joyce – You looked like a damn fool at the gun range, not taking it seriously and thank goodness she decided to take the girls to a self-defense class and NOT to the gun range.

Yolanda – Take note from BB, no need to chase a prospective criminal AFTER they’ve bailed.

Lisa – Kyle has quite a fixation on your boobs, now doesn’t she? Didn’t she play with them at the Fosters, too? You can be thankful it’s Kyle rather than Carlton.

Kyle and Kim – Thanks for making me laugh while you were in the ring.

Brandi – You should NOT have dogs!!! I saw how you treated Chica, she probably ran away and now Buddy, I want to personally come rescue him! (And accordingly to tweets VV posted, I think this maybe the 3rd name for this poor dog.) You know nothing about dog behavior and shame on you for not giving them the courtesy to train them and LOVE them. Oh yeah, and dogs do follow you around. Ugh, she is so exhausting.

I do not believe her hand was broken. I found it interested that she self diagonosed a “fracture” and would not go to get it checked. She tweets about this, calling it broken and this was days after the falling down naked drunk in public. Furthermore, there was not a cast on that hand, anyone with First aid tape can do what flimsy excuse of a bandage ..that was only suitable for skin damage, NOT to stablize as much as a sprain.

She called it “broken” just like she called it getting “sued” last year. And don’t get started on that here, I’m just sayin. I can’t even believe I am wasting any time on her, but how do you justifiy outing your father’s personal business by bringing it up on camera AGAIN. She is such an idiot. I’m astounded what comes out of her mouth around children and dogs for that matter. That’s all.

Did somebody say “sued”…

Hahahaha just playin’ Tartsy…I’m done!!!

Nancy will have to be the one to confirm this, but if you have a break in your hand you should see a doc immediately as it can “set” or “heal” improperly causing a ton of issues, and could have to be “rebroken” and Re-set? Also, NEVER EVER seen someone with a broken hand, not in a cast of some sort. I am with LisaV on this one, if your friend had just made every national news outlet on the planet for being naked-wasted drunk repleat with Tampon showing for good measure, and you “claim” your hand is broken, could be from the fall for naked wasted, on top of the punch during self defense, I would be on your ass to get to a doctor stat. Instead of that, MORONSTFUBrandi sits in a Bar DRINKING!!!!

Even I can answer that. I was an athletic trainer in college. My prognosis would be the same for her as for my athletes- go get that x-rayed.

You should to make sure it’s not a displaced fracture however if she waited a day
          I don’t think they would do more harm. Jill posted a picture last night of Brandi
          in a hand splint and you would clearly see the swelling and the bruising.

I lost any sympathy I had for Brandi when she was told to not bring up
      the “Dad was a drug dealer” at dinner and what does she do? She starts taking
      about it once again. I hate this expression but I’m DONE!! She’s lucky that he’s
      even talking to her and yet she keeps breaking his heart. It’s disgusting to me.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

TT you’re a Texan so I’m sure you’re familiar w/ guns but if not pardon me.

When a novice goes to a gun range the instructors do their DAMNDEST to make sure you know it’s a SERIOUS deal. You quickly REALIZE that you NEVER point the gun anywhere but at the target or down to empty space when loaded AND unloaded. I was told you never point the gun at anything you want to save. They are brusque in their delivery to make sure you get it. They critique your handling, your outfit of choice etc. I had a bullet shell pop into my shell tank and was reminded that when practicing you need to wear a buttoned polo shirt to avoid burns. Did that hot ass shell not burn me and teach me a lesson. From gun safety, movies and gun myths, closing the door at the indoor range to cleaning up shells, they made you responsible. Most importantly you learn that you’re handling a weapon of death.

BTW Joyce should not have a six shooter but a semi-automatic pistol. Six shots go off in seconds and the criminal could be on you just as fast if you miss or didn’t do damage. With a second clip you’re reloaded in 5 seconds flat.

I’m familiar. All you said is true and why a revolver. Was this all for show or what. Her hair should have been tied back. There is no fiddling with hair and giggling at the range. The instructor should have – would have been 10x more stern. IDK why I hate is so much that in some reality shows women act like fools and I feel like it was just an opportunity to film and not something real to them. She did start out cavalier but ends up lining them up on the target..I guess she really did that.

Need VV’s editing analysis!

I left out that I will be happy to never hear the word TAKEDOWN and Lisa in the same sentence again ever. They could end this season of RHOBH right now and I would not feel unsettled about it in the least.

Okay, that’s really all. 🙂

23. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Why are we not discussing that “thing” Kim was holding in the preview for next week…I provided a link in case anyone is interested in getting one …

I want to know if the Eddie and LeAnn have dogs. I’ve asked this before. I think Brandi only because her kids want dogs.
    I also remember early when she was befriending Lisa. She adopted a dog from a shelter or pound. I think she only did it to score points with Lisa and because the kids wanted a dog. Brandi is a big time manipulator.

I didn’t keep up with comments, but I noticed someone commenting on Brandi’s boys very often photographed without shirts. I think it’s VERY loose at the Brandi household….like that’s news 😉 She probably made them put on pants to take the photo! Look at her lack of clothing and she’s said in the past that her parents ran around naked when she grew up. Just last night she said on the show something about about seeing her Dad naked on numerous occasions. Did y’all catch that jewel? And we wonder why she has no boundries? Apple…tree?

She previously talked about (at a BH dinner that aired) the boys and seeing and asking about her damn tampon string for gosh sakes. Clothing is probably not mandatory in her household. Her boys will probably grow up thinking it’s normal, well, at least Leann makes sure they have shirts on before sending a twitpic. Wonder if Brandi still lets them pee in the yard. Ugh.

I have to get back to work. Hope everyone finds something or someone to smile at today. 🙂

26. LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

After all her tough talking, Brandi who is always making threats, “Bring it, etc” breaks her hand when she tries to throw a punch. Fragile lady, not a gangsta, not even a wangsta. Did no one else find this ironic? Who’s the frailest of them all,…

27. BB, Great Job on the blog!! Betty Boop, lol!! I enjoyed the self defense class, I laughed and thought they were all having fun. I was having fun watching it!

As far as Lisa and The Market comment….she came back very quickly with her “Where is it” or something like that. But what is funny is that wasn’t there some gossip article about Ken and Lisa being at a Grocery Store near their new bar and something happened and someone was bitching about them……..I KNOW someone here will know what I am talking about……I wonder if the timing of the remark was to highlight that article…………

PPindy, this was another RadarONLiarLIarPantsOnFire(allegedly) stories, and it turns out it wasn’t true, I know SHOCKER. There were a ton of false items in the story and the store said that it wasn’t true, or that if this happened it didn’t happen in or around their store, as they have cameras in and around the store and have nothing of the Vpumps in their store.

The FALSE(allegedly) story said they were in a store across the street from the bar and some woman pelted them with eggs, and that Ken was so rude he wasn’t bagging his own groceries, when was the last time you had to bag your own groceries? I sometimes do when the bagger is inept and I almost have to wrestle them to the ground to get my own bags out of their hands! Look if they had eggs pelted at them, someone would have that on tape or photos, NEVER HAPPENED>

• Pindy_I think she said “Can someone give me directions” Lol! I laugh at that! It remind me The First Reunion when Andy asked if they had friends that were not rich… She said, “well Andy, I have, you for example” (paraphrasing). That kind of comments is what I enjoy on Housewives! To not taking everything at heart!

28. Okay so here is the grocery store article, it is Sept, but it says “recently” so it could have happen whenever and then they wrote about it….

29. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ohhhhh poor poor Brandi…

THEN STFU! Your MOUTH and TWATTER is what gets you in trouble! Again, I think MORONSTFUBrandi thought this week’s show was going to bring her fans back to her, UHM NOPE! You just went on to show why we don’t like you any longer yet again!

• austin1963 says:

She doesn’t know what’s going on? Well, she’s trashy and even her die-hard fans can’t avoid that fact any longer. She keeps opening her yap and confirming what many of us suspected of her from the beginning.

via TMZ:
    Porsha Williams may have a new story line on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” holding a cup outside Walmart, begging for money so she can pay her homeowner’s bills.

Porsha lived in a high-rise condo complex in Atlanta and she’s fallen behind on her homeowner’s dues to the tune of $17,959! Now the homeowner’s association has filed legal docs — obtained by TMZ — requesting that her bank account be frozen and the money that goes in gets diverted to pay her homeowner’s bills. Fact is the only real money she gets is from ‘RHOA.’

Porsha has been strapped for cash lately we’re told she’s getting $5K a month in spousal support from Kordell Stewart, but apparently that’s not nearly enough to make ends meet.

• jezzibel says:

5K a month and she can’t make ends meet…with 5K a month I could not only make the ends meet, but I could circle them in a loop twice and still make ends meet.

• MelTheHound says:

Maybe she can be a greeter at Wal-Mart… “Welcome to WalMart…. Get yer shit and get out.”

$5k / month Spousal support.. Kiss My Ass.

That 1st paragraph is hysterical —-!

Hi Boston 🍀🍀🍀

Are you full of snow ???

31. vilzvet says:

For some reason I am SO looking forward to the Guidices’ trial on Apr. 9th. It just better not get postponed again!

I read on Twitter and this just might be true. The real reason Brandi didn’t take Lisa to Sacramento was because Lisa would outshine her at the Parade. THAT just might be one of the reasons why Team Jelly hates Lisa. Lisa gets the most attention when they go out as a group for press etc, etc.

Slave looks like a homeless person. If he did not have Wretchen he actually would be. Why are these people together anyway? Oh….right….cocaine.

34. LavaLady says:

Too much snow 😦

The Atlanta ladies sure have a lot going on with out the need to gossip on one another or tweet spoilers…no wonder they are so popular.

Guys. I showed my husband your comments about his comments about Carlton. He said he was glad I wasn’t recapping the Mob Wives or someone would be coming after him. Ha Ha!

Oh, and it’s snowing here. My deck is already covered.

38. Mene Seela says:

According to another website “Joe Giudice Wants a Separate Federal Trial from Teresa and Says She Did Not Sign Nor Did She Have Knowledge of Misrepresentation on Loan Documents”

Also re Brandi’s bones – didn’t she first appear on RHBH with a broken foot? The crutchgate party where there was no party.

• She fell off her shoes…..Those appetizers and Pam Dana is a “Party Planner”….

They both have separate attorney’s this is how Federal Court works, VERY DOUBTFUL they will, “sever”, the case. This is one of the reasons that when you are charged in Federal Court, you are each assigned your own attorney. Again, WAY too much evidence against Teresa to sever. Her signature is on some of the documents and again, you can’t sign Title on mortgages, without BOTH parties actually physically being present, nor can you sign notarized loan documents without being present, if you are both listed legally on the paperwork, which they were. She was there and signed documents. As someone asked a few days ago, of course they will have expert testimony from document/handwriting experts verifying her signatures. In addition, the Loan officer already testified in Depositions that Teresa signed documents. Teresa lied under oath in the bankruptcy case in court, and in the Bankruptcy documents, NO getting around those charges either. I figured Juicy’s team would plan something, as I noted earlier in these discussions, unfortunately, the Feds want Teresa to do some sort of time, and they clearly want her to have felony convictions on her permanent record. Teresa’s attorneys have probably already offered some plea deals, but the Feds are saying NO DICE at this point. I would say with about 100% accuracy, that ANY deal would require Teresa testifying against Juicy and no way she truthfully testifies against her husband.

Wow TRex.
        So basically Tre is DONE. Both are, really

Why the eff is bravo allowing them on the show again. So so so soooooooo bad.

Teresa practically BEGGED Mz Andy to stay on the show, they really do need the money. They are going to have a really hard time once the trial does start. The Feds are going to rip them to shreds, unfortunately that’s what they do. In their mind these two are CRIMINALS and their job is to put those Criminals behind bars. There may be a plea deal down the road, but it will entail HUGE fines and in my opinion some SERIOUS jail time for Juicy, if I had to guess from what I have read in other cases, it would be close to 10 years with a chance to be out in 6 with good behaviour. I would say that Teresa would serve no more than a year, but again would have to agree to testify against her husband, and also pay HUGE fines as well. In addition, these fines cannot be charged off in bankruptcy either. Crap Martha Stewart had just a couple of charges, they raked her through the coals, she served jail time, and she had to pay some HUGE fines.

So would these fines come from all her “products” that she sells ? And also her bravo salary and appearance fees ?

I.e. The fans and bravo are paying all these fines back for them ???

And Tre will do some time – wow.

Meaning the fines they have to pay back ….

Chis-No, the fines are what the courts require for breaking the law, has nothing to do with products/services/monies the Teresa and juicy make, courts don’t look at your income when the set their fines against a person. Juicy didn’t file tax returns for I think 4 or 5 years, that is a HUGE no-no and they could face up to 1 million/year in fines. My guess is that they will see no more than 5 million in fines total. Again this has nothing to do with Bravo. Bravo would NEVER pay their fines. Juicy and Teresa will probably file bankruptcy again once the trial is over, no way they can pay any of those legal fees and they still haven’t paid back the monies they listed in their initial bankruptcy, however the FINES they incur from the Court system are exempt from Bankruptcy. The courts will unfortunately garnish all incoming wages in order to have the fines paid, and that’s why they are both trying so hard to get established in the “branding” business so that they have some sort of income once the trial is over. Remember Juicy doesn’t work any longer, the only person working and bringing in the money is Teresa.

• PJ says:

I don’t know about that, a friend of mine recently was told by her bank that her name was no longer on her home mortgage. She has no idea how her husband managed to get another mortgage with her name not on it.

Your friend needs to contact that mortgage company and bank stat! If her name was originally on the mortgage the only way they could have removed it would be if she signed off on the paperwork, or her name was forged on the documents. In the Juicys case, Teresa’s name was on the mortgage and title documents and the bank employee already testified in a deposition Teresa signed the documents. What Juicy’s attorneys are alleging was that Teresa didn’t know what she was signing.

That’s right Mene, I think she messed up her ankle in a self defense class!
      There is a pattern.

39. chismosa™ says:

ASHY:

I almost DIED when I saw that MONSTER on the show last night -(not Carlton) at the end—
    I was scared to Death!!!
    I went to your link and I didn’t understand – those are NOT REAL right ??!!!
    I’m going to throw up NEXT WEEK 🚽

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

No they are not real!!! I was scared that maybe they were and I was just being my bitchy judgy self so I had to find out what the hell they were…scary little mother effs!!!!

Yeah I think I finally got that but the way they worded it on that website ……. Made it seem like they were real!!
        On screen I thought the eyes 👀👀moved when someone else carried IT. I was watching the eyes 😳

–your birthday is in September right? 🎁🎁🎁……

Joan was tweeting things to do on a snow day…I love this pic of her with her best friend appearing to have the Russian Tea Room to themselves!

This is who will be singing the National Anthem on Super Bowl Sunday.
    Here she is singing at a 9-11 concert at ground zero. You’ll Never Walk Again.

Oooop’s. You’ll never walk alone. (Sorry)

Nancy, forgive me, but I am dying laughing at your little typo. 😆 I was going to post that, since I thought George and you are into Opera.

I almost wet my pants. I’m still laughing. Her name is Renne Fleming and she
          has the most beautiful voice but she’s still real. She helps up and coming opera
          singers and does a lot of charity. I hope I didn’t offend anyone.

Uhm, 2014 not starting out well either, IMO! Unless she does some HUGE ass turnaround, and grows up, goes off twatter, goes to Rehab, and gives up this ridiculous notion that she is a comedian, can’t see the year getting any better.

Bravo site was not working correctly, but I got to read 3 pages. Who even knew her vocabulary was big enough to fill as many pages. So she says again the falling out with her Dad was because of the Oscars dress. But last night on the sbow she says the falling out was when she proclaimed he was a drug dealer. Which one is it Brandi? The second one makes more sense. Fathers don’t cut you off for an ill fitting dress….you KNOW he’s seen her more exposed than that – we all have!

When preparing to leave the gum, Lisa had a medium sized dog on a leash. No mention of the dog and can’t say I’ve seen the dog before….but where does the dog go when they get in a limo? And didn’t they all arrive separately to the gym.

Furthermore, I would like to bitch about Bravo airing events out of order. Joyce and Brandi getting along so great did not sync with what we saw since PS. Grrrr.

Leaving for the gum? You and Nancy are cracking me up tonight! Glad I’m not the only one.

I saw that dog —I was wondering if the dog was at the gym the whole
      time too! I think it was Rumpy

Also out of sequence is SO right – when Lisa is on the bed when B is packing – Lisa starts getting teary ….

After the tears they show her saying ‘oh Brandi get over it and stop !’ —her saying that to Brandi was BEFORE she started crying IMO.
      the tears were later. And bravo wanted us to view a stern and bossy Lisa to BBBBB. Lame-oh

Also did anyone see the dark mark on the right chest/ boobie area of Yo’s dress when she was in Sacramento? Was that where her ‘port’ or whatever it is called, is inserted into her body? Just wondering
      BB- thanks for the BLOG meant to say ….. 👍👍💜💜

• Pghemtchick says:

I was wondering about that with Velvet in Atlanta too! Mystery disappearing pooches.

Re: Brani’s bones:

I’m not sure about her ankle. I think as someone already mentioned she fell off her heels.
      The hand:
      I’m still standing by my comment last night. It was t that it was a whopper of a punch, but the mechanics were wrong. It’s all about the physics! Who knew? Lol.
      When you punch correctly the force should travel in a straight path (think of navigating a river) it flows from the shoulder and humurous, thru the extended elbow, thru the radius, onto the carpals, and metacarpals and finally releasing thru the 2nd and 3rd knuckle (I like to call them 1&2 pointer and middle, since I don’t count the thumb). Those are the knuckles that should be making contact first.
      If you notice hers are knuckles 4&5. Meaning the mechanics behind the punch weren’t correct-her force instead

• Pghemtchick says:

(Oops hit it too soon)
        Of navigating a straight river nicely flowing hit some bends. The engery of the force is rebounded back to surrounding muscle/bone. Hence a bruise or break.

Thin if you fall arms extended. Chances are you’re not going to break a wrist, but more likely a collar bone as the force of impact flows up the arm.

Anyways, I don’t see her as having weak bones (she might tho) just not well instructed.

I still remember RHONY S1. We were introduced to Jason-1 on the first few episodes. Later on Episode 7 when Jason dumps Bethenny, it noticed it was filmed the same night as the night we were introduced to him. They were both wearing the same clothes as the early episode. That’s when I realized, reality shows are not real.

43. chismosa™ says:

DJ hope your appointment went well. How are you feeling !?!

44. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I was watching the News to get see what’s happening with the snow and Biggest Loser came on…I havent watched Biggest Loser in so long but I just left it on. It’s make over week and the one and only Tim Gunn is helping them pick out clothes…I must have PMS cause I’m crying like a fool and so is Tim!!

Jill, you are such a Weepy McWeeperson. lol! I have been rather weepy myself the past couple of days. Must be the weather or sunthin’. I normally watch the Biggest Loser but haven’t this season. BTW I finished 1-4 seasons of Parenthood on Netflix and have started watching season 5 on the NBC website (I think). Maybe that’s why I’ve been such a weepy person because I’ve spent the past few days watching it. Watching multiple seasons of a show is fun but addictive.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I’m always a Mc something!!!
        Oh yes it’s fun to watch multiple seasons!! I love Parenthood and can’t wait to watch this season-I haven’t been watching at all so soon I will spend a weekend and watch all of them-I love Zeke-he may be my favorite TV dad!!

I like Zeke too. I wonder if he was supposed to be featured so much when the show first started.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I don’t know but him and his wife are the best! She’s funny cause she’s soooo over him but she still loves him and his old grumpy self centered self!!

Parenthood is such a good show, but I seem to come and go with it….saw the first part of this season and I went back to Bravo Thursday for Courtney and the ToneUp girls.

45. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Bravo – Carlton is an ignorant Ho and so is Brandi. The rest need help including “Queen” Moron Lisa but they can stay they have nice homes and closets. Just get rid of Brandi and Carlton and we can work wtih this.

Watching Dance Moms.
    Can Maddie dance to anything that’s not lyrical? Abby’s not doing her any favors as
    she has to learn all kinds of dancing.

She is a good tapper. Abby had her do a tap solo and I think she won with it.

I hate that she makes Maddie the solo part of all of their group numbers.
        While it’s good for her but very condescending to all the others. Her studio
        is not called The Maddie and Abby’s Dance Studio.

• MelTheHound says:

Sorry but I don’t think Maddie is all that great. Same dance every week and always ends up on the floor. Boring… Next…

47. iceNfire says:

OT – Hello – Just came across a new reality competition show called Opposite Worlds. Starts tonight on Syfy … Just Sayin’

48. LaineyLainey says:

While at the movies, they showed a preview for a new “Endless Love”…there is a gorgeous guy starring: Alex Pettyfer. Have you seen him???

He’s gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and was in magic Mike I think.

Also known as a grade A A$$hole in Hollywood

Yes, he was in Magic Mike. Oh yeah… I agree with your adjective: gorgeous. But A$shole?? Really? Too bad.

Oh, I loved me some Endless Love back in the day. The book got passed from girl to girl in the 6th grade! So racy!

49. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I just read Brandi’s blog-for a woman that had some fabulous shizz going on last year she sure does do a LOT of belly aching…what’s she going to say about this year? She already pissed off so many people with her “felt up” humor and I don’t think her book is going to do as well as the last one…last year she had a best seller-she was invited to the Oscars as a fashion whatever-she “started” ( but didn’t finish) a dress line-she was given a podcast-she moved into a way bigger and “fancier” house…granted she did get plastered and flash her tampon string and her dog did run away but still I know plenty of people who would say that 2013 was a banner effing year for Brandi Glanville!!!

Just for the record, Giggy goes by Giggy the Pom. His twitter handle with 78,424 followers is Giggythepom. His website is Giggy The Pom. There is an imposter Giggy Vanderpump for some reason Carole (NY) follow a the faje account.
    #gogiggy 🐾🐾🐾🐾

51. I don’t watch VPRules or SOS so I don’t know if y’all saw this….GG from Shahs? slept with Jax??

52. LaineyLainey says:

Tomorrow is the premier of “The Wahlburgers”. Mark and Donnie are partners in a family business. It’s on A&E, tomorrow. My dvr is ready.

Nancy,
    This is the tweet I referred to last night.

Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) tweeted at 4:21pm – 25 Feb 13:

Hey brand, we looked for you on the oscars saw you in the dress. Beautiful dress but way too much boob looked like you fall out any time.Dad (https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/306167003578789889)

VV…I’m sorry but I can’t remember the conversation re: this tweet.

Brandi claims her dad stopped talking to her because of the dress.
        His dad tweet doesn’t seem that bad to me.

And on the show last night she claimed he quit talking to her over outing him as a drug dealer. Which is it Brandi? I don’t think it was your stupid dress.

Ok I get it now. You’re right it wasn’t that bad. I’m sure he stopped talking to her
          when he found out about what she said about him in her book. What got me so
          mad was she did it again last night at the restaurant. She needs the drama in her
          life and will get it anyway she can and she doesn’t care who she hurts along the way.

VV, what am I missing here? Looks like something her Dad wrote, so to speak, but is in the format of being something she wrote on her own Twitter account.

54. chismosa™ says:

Anyone know the poll ??? On WWH?

(Continuing here got it got skinny up thread)

I remember Wetpaint had a Poll about who’s the cuter dog Giggy or Jackpot back 2011. Giggy retweeted and tweeted the below.

Remember Jackpot twitter handle “TeamJackpot” ….. Why “Team”? … I do think Adrienne wanted to take Lisa down so bad….

Melthehound, if you are still around, how the heck are you and the hound doing? Staying out of trouble and warm, I hope!

57. chismosa™ says:

Kenya’s showing a LOT of boobie!
    Wowsa 👀👀👀👀

I still love her cra-cra
    Don’t come for me!

Oh mt goodness, someone call Kyle so she can see Kenya’s boobs on Arsenio. They are little left to imagine VAVOOM as Kim would say.

She is in this very thin cream colored material, like a lingerie jumpsuit, her body is out of sight. She comes across very good in talk shows…..far more real than Nene, dare I say.

JINX tarts!

I haven’t watched yet- just caught a snippet

She basically said that textgage was slanderous and Phaedra will pay for that. I tbink she called her a dumb attorney. Porsha is dumb too, about the underground railroad. Arsenio brought up both of those.

Trivia: she was on his sbow as a guest in 1993 when she won Miss USA.

Love. Going to watch. Can’t wait for her to COME for Phakedra at the reunion.
        Awesome

It’s going to be Nene vs Kenya on the reunion IMO

Sochi’s toilets…

(((GG)))

Gotta love this random thought…

66. LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

BB – I read your BH blog. Thanks, it was interesting that Brandi’s own family members aren’t exactly comfortable with her style (or lack thereof). When Brandi started cussing up a storm in front of her nieces…her brother looked thoroughly disgusted. What do you bet she’s unfiltered in front of her little boys since she seemed completely oblivious to the little girls at the table. Her dad didn’t want her to talk on a certain topic and of course she did bring it up. My mom would have hated having Yolanda in her ear telling her what she should feel about any of her kids. Yolanda would hate having anyone in her ear telling her how she should feel about her own kids. That’s crossing the line, imo. She’s basically saying,” ignore the fact that she outed you as a pot grower on national T.V. and in her book…ignore your own feelings of betrayal and BE PROUD OF HER. SHE’S A GOOD GIRL. ” (girl?) Yolanda has already said she would be horrified if her own children said the things that Brandi says, so why should her father be proud? It’s cray.

67. dch60 says:

Don’t know if it was mentioned, but California legalized medical marijuana in 1996. It seemed to me that’s what Lisa was referring to and if she was, I agree with Lisa.