Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta plus Charges Against Apollo Nida

This season on Real Housewives of Atlanta …  NeNe Leakes and BFF Cynthia Bailey have gone out of their way to drag in people who know about Kandi, Phaedra, and Kenya’s past.  Tonight on the show it looks like there is going to be a fight between Chris and (I think) Kenya’s friend/brother/assistant Brandon.  Kenya told us all that Chris wasn’t really married to Natalie.  I don’t know whether they are married or not – but she tweeted a link to a video of him saying he was single last year – so Kenya wins round one.

But the bigger question in my mind is – what the heck is really going on?

By now we’ve all read the news that Apollo Nida has been charged with fraud and identity theft.  The Atlanta blogs and radio stations are ALL OVER this story, with promises that the actual court documents will be posted on-line tomorrow.  Is there more to dragging up people from Kandi and Phaedra’s past that meets the eye – or was NeNe just trying to expose them as Ho’s?  Anyway – the story on Apollo just gets stranger and stranger.

First is the actual criminal complaint:  PS – Sandra Rose is on top of this story – so go there for the latest updates.  The complaint is below:

Alexandre Herrera, a U.S. Secret Service Agent in the Counterfeit and U.S. Treasury Check Squad, in a written affidavit, charged that Nida created fake companies, enabling him to access databases to find individuals to rip off. He opened fake bank accounts under those real names and funneled stolen U.S. Treasury checks and auto loan proceeds into those accounts.The agent in February 2012 began investigating alleged criminal activities of Gayla St. Julien, who he said was opening bank accounts under stolen identities to commit bank and check fraud. The investigation ran until September, 2013. At that point, they found 40 bank accounts tied to her. The complaint provided a sampling of bank accounts totaling about $3 million tied to  alleged fraudulent activities.The office also identified two fake debt-collection businesses used to “illicitly obtain personal identifying information of individuals.” The companies used LexisNexis and Equifax database inquiries to steal identities. St. Julien was arrested on Sept. 11, 2013 by the Secret Service. She implicated Nida as the man who orchestrated many of the alleged fraudulent schemes. She had worked with Nida since 2009.St. Julien “described herself as NIDA’s ‘right hand b****’ in executing the legwork of his fraud schemes,” Herrera wrote. She told him she received “scraps” compared to how much he pocketed.Nida would allegedly steal real people’s identities and have St. Julien pretend to be them to open bank accounts. She would then deposit fraudulent auto loan checks, stolen U.S. Treasury checks, stolen retirement checks issued to Delta Airlines employees, and checks in the names of real people that were owed unclaimed property from various state and federal government agencies, according to the criminal complaint.He also opened a fake auto dealership (such as Ferrari Autohaus) and apply for auto loans in the names of stolen identities. After the arrest, the agents had St. Julien tape record conversations with Nida in which he explained many of his schemes. At one point, they obtained a federal search warrant of Nida’s vehicle and seized evidence, including a bank debit card in the name of Ferrari Autohaus Inc., cell phones and a laptop computer.Nida was previously imprisoned from 2004 to 2009 for breaking federal racketeering laws related to auto title fraud. He married Parks, an attorney, in 2009 and they have since had two children.

The U.S. District Judge Gerrilyn G. Brill released Nida on a pretrial bond of $25,000. A preliminary hearing is set for Feb. 12, 2014.

From this source

Then there is Jessica Lacy Voker, who claims Phaedra is up to her eyeballs in dirty dealings.  She’s been active on twitter, and gave a candid radio interview where she said that Apollo was small fry compared to FayFay.

Interview Here

Now rumors are starting that other househusbands might be involved …

Meanwhile – in one of the funniest twitter exchanges I’ve ever seen, Apollo argued with Stoopidhousewives about when the investigation started.  She was reading court documents, but he claimed the investigation couldn’t have been going on since 2008 – since he was in prison.  You can not make this stuff up.  He’s being charged, but he’s arguing details with a blogger on twitter.

Speculation is running rampant that Apollo is going to throw a bigger fish to the feds, since he was released on bond – something very uncommon for people on parole.   Hmmmmm.   I wish the househusbands were on WWHL tonight instead of last week.  Something tells me there is more to come on this story.  Stay tuned.

Meanwhile Ms. Kenya Moore seems to have won Round Two.

In the meantime, Let’s Chat!

__________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat, Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

263 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta plus Charges Against Apollo Nida

Good evening everyone. Sound like Alfred Hitchcock on “Hitchcock Presents”. 🙂 Do you think Phadera will tweet about the epi tonight like she often does? I doubt it. Tonight should be a good epi. I’ve got to watch The Grammy’s. Again too much tv.

Gonna tape the Grammys, housewives, the whole kit and caboodle,…going to Olive Garden tonight. So many of my friends hate Olive Garden. WE LOVE IT!

I love Olive Garden! Mania!

Stupid iPad. mangia!

Haha… I have mangia mania!! The challenge for me is only eating one bread stick. I order the bordetto dish…it’s like a seafood stew. My other challenge, not ordering pasta!!! My third challenge, not ordering dessert. Sometimes, I justify ordering dessert, if I have no bread or pasta. Food ramblings….so interesting….NOT.

The last time I went there it was pretty good.

My dvr refuses to tape the Grammys. Too much stuff recording at the same time.

Long exhausting day, started watching the Grammys red carpet on E! and I watch the Grammys, the whole thing live. I really enjoy this particular awards show for the live performances!!!

Will watch Atlanta afterwards, if I can deal with late night, I’m fairly wiped out though.

Good evening everyone. I sound like Alfred Hitchcock on “Hitchcock Presents”. 🙂 Do you all think Phadera will tweet tonight? I don’t. Tonight should be a good epi

It really sounds like the fraud was very complicated. I know there are brilliant financial criminals, I just never thought of Apollo as one …. I think there is more to this. 😜

Oh! And tonight is supposed to be the big fight with the guys … If the previews have it right. The fight is probably where they end it tonight and drag it to next week.

5. Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Doing a happy dance!!! Aiden’s first tooth emerged!!! Someone is a happy camper!!!! 🙂

6. LaineyLainey says:

NMD thanks for putting that all together. His exchange with the blogger. He just couldn’t resist saying…YOU’RE WRONG I get that.

See. He’s not very smart. If there’s a time to stay off of Twitter this is it. He’s really stupid if he doesn’t think the Feds are monitoring his online activities.

It’s none of Kenya’s biz if Chris is or isn’t married to whatshername. She keeps saying people better not “come for her”. People are going to come for her and it ain’t gonna be pretty. Her African Prince better not be a Disney Prince.

• jezzibel says:

or in jail or currently on parole!

Playing Kenya’s advocate here…I think she was pointing out that whatsherwhoosits is not a reliable or truthful character witness…since WhatsHerWhoosits was saying that Todd’s a hustler, while claiming to be married to Chris whatevah. So maybe Kenyas point, whatsHerWhooossits is lying about being married, so maybe she’s lying about Todd.

I didn’t like the “Todd is a hustler” comment either. If she thinks that’s getting her on as a HW, epic fail IMO but Kenya is a cast member that has her own credibility issues when it comes to being in a relationship so she should know she needs to be quite. I don’t like her.

• They came for her first – Chris liar liar made a comment about Kenya being good at acting the persona she played on the show last year. It was pretty obvious that she knew about that and when Natalie started talking about her shotgun wedding to Chris she had the opportunity to discredit them.

Yeah…what NMD said.^^^^

• I Need A Life! says:

Kenya should keep quiet if she really does know anything about Apollo & Phaedra. Pointing your finger and saying, “I told you so,” could get you hauled in for questioning.

• austin1963 says:

Gloating is classless. If Apollo was involved in illegal activities, then that will be evident. There are two children involved who may lose their father to prison, which is obviously his fault, if he is guilty, but Kenya’s gloating is nauseating.

If questioned, she will answer. Hopefully Bravo will be there to capture it.

Shocking news…David Foster is NOT up for a Grammy tonight. lol

Kenya lies a lot too.

10. Pghemtchick says:

I feel like I’m going to get suckered into hoping this fight scene lasts more than 2 seconds-when it’s prolly the start of a 2parter.

She better be saving some money for their attorneys.

I’d like to see Peter and Brandi go at it.

13. Pghemtchick says:

Dear Cynthia,

She didn’t bring up Peter out of the blue. You intro’d the common law to the group. You brought that attacker to the table. You took part in throwing shade behind Kandi’s back, so she’s got every right to put you and your man on blast.

Sincerely,

Learn to Ownit.

• SoutheastVA says:

I totally agree with you. It’s also time for someone to get at Nene. Why does she throw shade at the men that go to strip clubs? Isn’t that how she got Greg?

Why would she need a sperm bank if she has a boyfriend?

• Pghemtchick says:

Maybe he’s just “the sugar daddy”? No parental rights? She wouldn’t be obligated to share custody?
      She says Nene met him, but after last season’s faux-boyfriendgate, I can’t believe her.

• Lulu Team T-Rex!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Maybe her boyfriend has lazy swimmers.

Because Phantom-Fake Boyfriends aren’t usually packing what it takes to make a baby. I guess you can call that battery operated device you keep in the bedstand anything you want, however it ain’t going to get you NO baby.

Yawn!

These fake story lines get old.

All I can say is Phadera better look at Aiden’s first BD pics for son #2 cuz she’s gonna need all the cash she would spend on his 12 cakes for his first BD for Apollo’s legal fees.

• austin1963 says:

I think she’ll divorce his ass if he she believes or it becomes obvious that he is guilty. Their marriage seems troubled anyway,which is unfortunate.

I don’t think she ever should have married him cuz he’s very immature but she had a bun in the oven and in her family “they don’t have sex out of wedlock”. Remember that line she said in front of her mother and her mother agreed? Egats!!!

The Grammy ‘s is good.

19. The first family… (sad for the kids…)

I swear Phadera better save her money. This stuff is foolishness.

Was this ever a real marriage?

You know a lot of folks are questioning as to whether Phaedra and Apollo are LEGALLY married, this will most definitely come out during this whole legal mess that Apollo is mixed up with. Folks are looking for the registered court documents, they had a wedding, but if you don’t file the license with the courts, you aren’t legally married. As I noted earlier there is NO such thing as “common-law” marriage in Georgia, just cause you have a church wedding doesn’t mean you are married.

Sorry forgot to add that Common-law was also used back when African Americans could not LEGALLY be married, and also back to when folks from two different races wanted to be married, but could not legally do so in the eyes of the courts. ALL of those laws have been changed, therefore negating the use of Common-law in all but 5 states, and again you have to still register as Common-law

California has it.

Actually it is not, the only states that the common-law can be contracted are(Alabama, Colorado, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Utah and Texas), California no longer recognizes Common law.

• austin1963 says:

I’m not sure I think it matters that much, but that’s a matter of sensibilities. I have been married for nearly 32 years and am a big fan of MY marriage, but I know people who are just as committed to each other as we are, and sometimes even refer to each other as husband and wife, but do not actually get a marriage license for a variety of reasons. There are sometimes good financial reasons not to marry, and I also know people who, in my state, refuse to get married until ALL people have the right to get married, but instead just live together as husband and wife.

I meant that in an emotional way.

Phaedra gave an interview describing her wedding.

And Phadera changed her dress?

23. lillybee says:

This party is over shadowing the birthday party that Taylor hosted.

24. Pghemtchick says:

I just can’t fathom Phaedra putting up with Apollo distracting her on these scenes. I bet there were fireworks after.

Really?

I’m not even commenting on that. Turning back to the Grammy ‘s.

Katy Perry is doing a Witch themed set. Carlton should love it.

28. pajamas party? Laffin’ at the waiters !

29. Happy Birthday Jezzibel. I sorry – I got my days mixed up!

30. That pajamas party makes me feel a bit unconfortable

He should shut his mouth asap.

32. T-Rex says:

Okay Chris is NOT married, he and Natalie do not POSSESS a marriage license that is recorded in any state in the United States. This whole “common-law” marriage is not recognized in the State of Georgia, and is only recognized in a handful of states, and you still have to register. Not saying anything bad about folks on public assistance, but this was the “common” use of “common-law”, so you could be in a long term relationship and still live off the public dime. In this day and age folks like Chris and Natalie sound like ignorant fools using this term, if you NEED to be married, and WANT to tell folks you are married, just freakin get married. Cripes, between the whole Miami I am NOT married, but oh yeah been legally married by the courts for many years, and these two idiots, we are married, but oh not in any court or state.

33. Pghemtchick says:

That just played into the Feds hand there.

Apollo is dangerous.

35. Amber...Real Wife says:

OOOOOOooooooh… Apollo beat the punk junk outta Brandon.

36. Pghemtchick says:

Whoa. In what flipping world is it okay for a man (anyone) to stand in front of a seated woman (anyone) to put them in their place. Chris was very aggressive in my opinion. Kudos for Kenya for standing up. He should have never effing out his hands on her. He could have stepped infront of her to defend his gf. Never acceptable to do what he did.

Apollo looks like he had some roid rage going on. There was hate coming off him. (All alleged of course as I’m sure Phae’s lawyers are scouring the blogs)

Oh so Christopher started it? They need to stop trying to be “friends of” and trying to be a HW HW husband. All he’ll blows to smithereens.

You were right about this fight being a 2-parter.

• austin1963 says:

It looked like Kenya set it off to me. She runs around talking crap about people and then gets all “oh-don’t-you-come-for-me” when people call her on it.

See that’s kinda what I was saying upthread. She’s in everybody’s biz this season. It’s like she wants certain attention off of her. Now if someone sympathize w/her about “poor Kenya was homeless” as she calls it, all eyes can be on her.

• Anon says:

I agree. Weren’t the “rules” supposed to be that you address the questions SITTING DOWN. Chris got up! Kenya went to defend herself, Chris grabbed her arm, then it all spiraled down from there.

Oh God. Did Kenya start this????

• Pghemtchick says:

I’m gonna rewatch that. She wasn’t charging. She went to the source aka the girlfriend. She went woman to woman to talk. She was grabbed by a man. Her friend (whatever) came over and a blur. Rewinding now.

Unless here’s a thought. We know these shows are “staged” at times. Is it possible the staging was for Chris to clear the air and move on but Kenya broke script thus pissing off Nene?

• austin1963 says:

Why couldn’t she talk to her from where she was? It looked like she was very aggressively going in that direction. I wouldn’t say she was charging, but it was certainly an aggressive act, considering there was absolutely no reason to get in someone’s face, which seemed to be her intent. They’re 10 feet apart, so why did Kenya need to do that?

Not excusing Apollo at all. . . btw, as he clearly has issues.

• Pghemtchick says:

I think it’s demeaning to be placed lower than those “speaking TO you” to in caps cause they were bringing the drama. I believe from rewatching a rule was everyone was to stay seated. Kenya was sitting on a bean bag type chair on the floor like a child being scolded. I wouldn’t have day thru that while I was being “told”. I might not have walked, but I would have stood.

• austin1963 says:

Because what was being said to Kenya was so much more egregious than what she says to and about people constantly?

• Pghemtchick says:

Oh I’m not justifying the bs that spews out of her mouth. Just that the way it was arranged-remember Nene made a sly remark about proper seating. That was my comment. Girl was bringing the drama as much as she was getting it.

• austin1963 says:

No argument there.

• Pghemtchick says:

I can see your point that if we take the whole marriage gate as a whole-Kenya started it by spilling her tea (since she’s accurate they aren’t married). She could have been quiet.

Taken the fact that we know they aren’t married, both of them continuing the ruse makes me believe they started the drama tonight. If the rule was sit down and talk he violated it. Porsha even tells him to sit before it starts. Nene doesn’t care there, until Kenya stands. That to me says uber set up.

38. Amber...Real Wife says:

WOW. That was some violent shite right there. I think Apollo just showed he’s able to defend himself in prison. BTW Mynique and Chuck looked quite surprised.

39. austin1963 says:

Kenya got up and it looked like she was headed for Natalie (is that her name?) and I thought that’s why Chris grabbed at her arm. What was Kenya even doing when she got up walked, if not aggressively, at least purposefully towards her? Like she didn’t think that would start something? I have to agree with NeNe on that aspect.

Co-Sign.

• Pghemtchick says:

I can’t justify anyone grabbing anyone. Man or woman. There had to be another way other than grabbing her. Ken and Mohammed held Brandi back at the Sur dinner. Nothing was said as they were placating and pacifying their friend. Chris was not Kenya’s friend. Her friend reacted any way Id expect a friend to. Chris then restrained that friend escalating it.

• austin1963 says:

I’m not justifying anything. I’m just stating what I think started the whole thing. I don’t condone violence and any form and anyone who lays hands on another person is wrong.

• austin1963 says:

*in* not *and*

• Pghemtchick says:

I wasn’t implying you did. I’m sorry it looks that way in text 😦

I think we’re definitely in the same book on this, but I’m getting all tunnel visioned on this one event instead of the whole. I appreciate the back and forth with you tonight. It certainly made me look at it from a wider/broader perspective. Thanks ❤

40. lillybee says:

I am watching Iron Chef right now and Don Caroline is a judge. I hope that she will do better than Jillz.

41. lillybee says:

Iron Chef is on and Caroline Manzo is a judge. I hope she does better than JillZ

WOW PINK!

I’m watching Pink do her Cirque de Sole’ while singing again.

It’s so very impressive. The execution of her air rope acrobatics looks like perfection. No safety wires. AND she sings the whole time. I can’t imagine how you can control breathing enough to sing and do that. It was a beautiful performance.

If you can catch her concert on Demand it was FREAKIN AMAZEBALLS! She did the acrobatic stuff for a bunch of songs, and some of the other choreography she did while still SINGING and on key, no auto-tune, no lip synch, she is a true STAR. Can’t believe folks plunk out good money to watch Britney Spears lypsynch heavily auto-tuned music(look the girl CANNOT sing), and someone isn’t clamoring for PINK to have a huge show in Vegas

44. Pghemtchick says:

Rewatched observations: play by play
    *notation 1: Kenya appears to be on the floor on like a bean bag. She is significantly lower than those on the couch.

1. Apollo is jazzed up due to the strip club.
    2. When Nene brings up Chris and relationships he puts his head down and scratches his head.
    3. He then gets up to avoid being next to the GF.
    4. Nene says “you leaving” he says no
    5. Porsha gets up and says what sounds like Sir and “you must take your seat please” his woman says no he’s going to stand for this then Porshs smiles at Kenya.
    6. Med comment made.
    7. Gf says don’t back up now, Kenya gets up walks over saying she’s not backing up it’s front peddling. As she passed Chris he turns and grabs her under the elbow and pulls her back.
    8. As she turns to say something her friend gets up and as Krnya pulls away he pushes Chris’s hands off her saying not to touch her. Chris then grabs the friends arm restraining it and saying “Don’t you ever put your hands on me”. Peter gets up to separate them.
    9. Peter breaks them apart. When Chris’s hold is broken on the friend he does that lunge thing at him. Peter pushes him back trying to restrain him.
    10. Apollo gets up and shoves friend down by the neck. He then starts punching friend (body punches to the body. Peter joins in like a little bitch and starts choking the friend while Apollo beats him and Kenya and Phaedra try to pull Apollo off.
    11. Greg and Todd take Chris out while other dude (white shirt chills).
    12. Production steps in to hold back Kenya (she was pulled off Apollo’s shirt by production dude)in the corner and to hold back her friend from going after Apollo when he finally leaves the room.
    13. Production is holding Apollo aside. Kenya goes to look for Brandon.
    14. Nene goes after Kenya.
    *closed captioning put on now*
    15. Interesting scene w/Apollo and Phea. His excuse is “Man that mother f**cker hit me in my mother f$$ckin eye”. (Great now I need to rewatch)
    16. Producers let Apollo back in the main room.

Previews:
    Peter tells Todd ” you know the rules” Todd said “what rules”.

So next epi Brandon tells Kenya his ribs are broken. Does it look like Apollo hit him hard enough to break his ribs? Thks for the blow by blow Pchick.

• Pghemtchick says:

In theory, you can crack a rib sneezing.
      If I were to guess, I’d think he bruised his ribs with the punches, but we don’t know that they don’t go at it again next week.

Bravo is going to have to show this Brandon hitting Apollo’s eye. Apoolo is defending his behavior on twitter that he has to defend himself cause he’s got a family.

Practicing that excuse is he? Cuz “doing it for his family” isn’t going to fly if he did what he’s accused of.

46. Missunknown 911 says:

Look close!.., the fight was staged people!.. Apollo’s fist was not even hitting brandon most of the time! And when it did u can see clearly it was a soft fake blow!!!

• Pghemtchick says:

Yep yep.

It was all staged to a degree at least. If there was a legit fight, why would producers send the aggressor back in the room thus opening them up to a lawsuit? Although, if Brandon didnt hit the bean bag right he could have injured his ribs. If that tidbit is even legit. It’s a very off situation when you look back on it.

• austin1963 says:

No doubt it was somewhat staged, if not completely.

OMG Taylor Swift is a party girl up on her feet rocking to ALL the music.

Downton. Uh oh. Everyone knows Laura Linney had a baby week before last?

49. Pghemtchick says:

Cause when I hold someone down so the other doesn’t fight, I usually do it by the neck and let them get beat…

50. Here is Apollo talking about being “reformed”…. His last sentence is priceless!!!

51. chismosa™ says:

Hi all- just wanted to say hi!

Lainey I hope Olive Garden was awesome it makes me think of will and grace when their friends Ellen and the husband only love the Olive Garden lol!

Hi sweetie….and thanks for making me LOL….yes, I remember that is so funny with the Olive Garden. One complaint: i do wish they had actual green lettuce v. White iceberg lettuce in their salads.

52. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Nene is really a BITCH a big Bitch!

53. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Peter and Appolo are weak ass men, such wimps it’s really very sad.

54. chismosa™ says:

Anyone know if YO is at the Grammys?
    I saw the yellow dress at the pre-grammys but not sure about tonight —

55. LaineyLainey says:

Nancy, long longis playing piano! Switch metallicA

56. Katie (aka kats2) says:

I love Cynthia but I really feel sorry for her, PLEASE drop Peter for your Hot Baby Daddy! You will get your own spin off we will watch, we just want to watch your husband!

I SAID THAT weeks ago too! Cynthia what a masochist 😦
      😟
      I haven’t watched yet

I know it’s going to be RATCHET.com

57. Katie (aka kats2) says:

When everyone catches up with HW ATL Nene was the source of the problems she is the problem and miserable trouble maker. Even her wimpy friend Cynthia couldn’t deny it, but wimped out coming out and calling her out.

• Pghemtchick says:

Interesting POV. If you think about it, it’s true. She threw heavy shade. Cynthia said on WWHL that Chris was standing to “read his question” and then Kenya got up. If you look back he is holding his card like he is looking over it. Then again, no one else stood. So if this was NeNe’s rule-why not correct him. Furthermore, as hostess, why not step out from behind Greg when Kenya first stood up. This enforcing her rule? Interesting when you think about it.

I’m going to keep an eye 😳👀

Thanks

58. chismosa™ says:

TARTS- madonna 😦
    😭 no dancing 💃💃

59. djprincessc says:

Huge Nene fan, but tonight she was in the wrong, 100%. She instigated EVERYTHING and that guy did touch Kenya, so what she got up?? She hadn’t done a thing, and it didn’t seem to me that she was going to get violent. I don’t agree with Nene at all and don’t like what she did tonight. 😦
    She blamed Kenya for everything and said Kenya wasn’t touched when she was.

60. Pghemtchick says:

Abby Lee photoshoot:

Looks like 2 dancers aren’t there. They were filming for next season-so it maybe true that Kelly is officially done. We’ll have to wait and see.

Beautiful girls! #Frost ❄️ #ALDC

A post shared by Gianna Martello (@giannamartello) on

61. I Need A Life! says:

I watched the rerun of Atlanta. I tried to concentrate, but my mind hit a brain freeze at the stupid party Phaedra threw. Who does that? Someone who didn’t work for their money…Phaedra. And isn’t it strange that we hear about Apollo’s arrest on Friday, and Sunday the show airs that asks the questions, “Where DOES Apollo get his money?” 8K on strippers? Who does that? Someone who didn’t work for their money…Apollo.

People who earn their money don’t toss it out. Phaedra is in on this scam. But what timing for this story to break.

ITA, INAL!!!!! $8000 at the strip club!!? Whoah. He says “it’s my money!” “It’s not her money!” He really grosses me out right now.

62. I Need A Life! says:

…and I liked Nene telling Apollo that money should be spent on his kids. The only real thing anyone on that show said tonight. But she paced that room like she was really nervous. It wasn’t just that Kenya was late. She had no fun. It was more work than a party. I bet Nene was in on something and was told to ask certain questions to get the group going. I smell Bravo producers in the background. (Or the Feds!)

63. Anon says:

Ok for anyone who is confused or didn’t watch the brawl here’s the events that led up to the huge brawl.

This is after watching it a few times and just my opinions on the matter so don’t hate.

Nene had the ingenious idea to set up a “pillow talk” evening where all of the couples including some others, were invited to sit down and discuss “relationship topics.” Now if the questions maybe had stayed random, the evening could have maaaybe not blown up but it was clear that the questions Nene provided were meant to “stirr the pot.” It was very obvious by her attitude and comments she was a big instigator. I like her and all but this whole set up involving people who had issues to begin with was not a great idea. Especially with everyones confrontational pasts. If anything this became a situation where people were taking digs at one another.

So, everyone is talking and “discussing things” when Kenya showed up very late to the event without having the curtosy to contact Nene. This probably wouldn’t have been a huge issue if Kenya had not gone off at the women previously abouting showing up late to Nenes Savannah Trip. Clearly this pissed off Nene as she let Kenya have it. Granted, it was justified but caused more tension in the group.

As the evening progressed, many topics went down but one in particular addressing husbands going to the strip club created a huge issue in the group as various “opinions” were given. After some of the husbands admitted to going to strip clubs frequently, Chris chimed in about his poor upbringing and how he had issues with money being thrown away at strip clubs. His wife backed him up how she takes care of her man. Kenya then expressed her opinion that it would only be a problem if the men go frequently. Ok all valid opinions here.

But… here’s when it starts to go sour. Miss Nene takes the floor and in my opinion aggrevates the situation with a comment dirrected at Kenya who she was already pissed off at. She says and I quote,”Let me take the floor see, let’s keep it real up in here. When we was at the Winery Kenya, you had so much to say about Christopher and Natalie and we’re talking about relationships. We’re here to help each other so that we can be around each other and move forward so let’s please keep.it.all.the.way.real. *finger snap* …was that just a read? I think it was. Big mistake Nene as this clearly hit Chris the wrong way while his wife went on about Kenya and her “common law marriage” comment towards them thus Chris gets up.

Now weren’t the “rules” stating that everyone remain seated while they addressed each other. Porscha kindly asked Chris to sit down but he refused and started to “address” Kenya in a snooty manner. Whether it was deserved or not, he should have remained seated. Kenya then got up possibly heading towards his wife to discuss it when Chris grabbed her arm. She told him not to touch her with due right in my opinion and her friend Brandon got up to defend her, asking Chris to not put his hands on her either.

Ok, this all could have been resolved simply with an apology and for all of them to sit back down but…nope. Tension was already high when Peter interjected, forcefully shoving instead of lightly seperating the two men apart. Tempers flared and the two men went at each other, Peter shoving Brandon back as Apollo comes out of NO where, pushing Brandon onto one of the bean bags and proceeds to beat his ass to a pulp.

Now Peter claimed he was “holding Brandon down” by the throat I might add, expecting the other men to hold crazed Apollo back. .. (Yeah right). Instead, Brandon was held down trying to fight Apollo OFF while his frantic wife Phaedra and Kenya tried to pull Apollo off Brandon.

As the camera moves it shows “some” of the other men were busy trying to hold off Chris in which then the crew jumped in to grab Kenya most likely out of the way while they ripped off Apollo. Brandon was then retained off to the side although seemed more concerned about Kenya. Apollo was dragged off who is shown taking off his now torn shirt as his wife tries to calm him down and remind him He has kids and he can’t act like this although Apollo “claims” that Brandon hit him in the eye. Ummm yeah. .probably while he was pummelling Brandons ass.

Kenya is then shown wandering around frantically to see if Brandon is ok in which she is then backed up into a room by Nene who verbally assaults her ass. Nene yells that Kenya should not have gotten out of her seat, seemingly blaming her for what just transpired. Kenya somehow gets out that she cannot control animals aka Apollo.

Now while everyone is standing around scared sh*tless, Apollo now shirtless begins to walk back as Phaedra is trying to get him to leave with her. Ignoring his wife as usual, you see him charging back at Brandon, chest puffed and all with his wife screaming no along with everyone else.

Phew what a mess and according to next weeks clips, it ain’t over yet!

The whole thing was a mess but I’m sorry Nene was wrong. Kenya did not “charge” at Natalie and Nene failed to see her whole part in it. She had been instigating the whole thing from the beginning. If she really wanted the entire group to “Get along” she would have not asked certain questions nor made provoking comments.

Chris did infact get up First, breaking the rules. Yes Kenya has butted in places she shouldn’t have but that doesnt mean she should be expected to sit down while Chris was already on his feet coming at her verbally. He should not have grabbed her arm either unless she posed a physical threat to his wife in which she did not.

As fo Brandon, he had every right to stick up for his friend but the tension was way too high already and a big nothing turned into a huuge something.

Despite what Apollo claimed, he had no part in the situation as he’s seen calmly sitting down one minute then flying off the handle the next. He obviously has anger issues and there are some underlying issues here. Theres some story going around that he has beef with Kenya and Brandon over some stupid work out video. Yeah ok please, no reason to beat him along with shoving both Kenya and his WIFE for petes sake when they were just trying to stop him. What’s even worse is he’s on probation and that was all caught on camera.

I’ve searched and haven’t found anything yet, but I’m sure lawyers we’re involved afterwards. As for people’s alligations that this was all “staged” heh yeah right. Watch the fight. My eyes nearly fell out of my head. Such petty issues and violence between all of the housewives casts. Its really sad and pathetic and I’m sure or at least hope they’re embarressed with their behavior on camera. I feel very bad for the way this is all going to affect their kids too.

64. Anon says:

Wow I just posted one long a$$ comment lol I hope it goes through or that was a lot of time just wasted on my phone. :/

65. Anon says:

Haha yeah I thought that too! I was like “where’s he getting 8k for a strip club and how can his wife not care? !”

Then the arrest charges come out about bank fraud. Either that was one big coincidence or someone got a leek in the law offices because that was real good timing.

Yeah that party was way over the top. I hate when people show off like that. Apollo wanted no part in it either which was really mean.