Shahs of Sunset head to Turkey – I hope they stay there by NMD

First of all let me apologize to the country of Turkey for the invasion of the shahs.   This is the closest some of them can get to Iran so they’ve descended on the country.  Mike interviews that he doesn’t feel much of a connection to Turkey – he could be in any foreign country.  Asa is feeling it a little more.  We see them pack, get on a plane, and arrive.  Nothing eventful.  Most of their conversation is the same as they’ve been having all season.  Reza makes his stereotype “white people” comments.  GG gripes about MJ.  MJ gripes about GG.  No one says anything of substance, but Asa sort of pretends to.

They are in Turkey and sit down for a lovely dinner, so what do they do?  Resume their fight.   Great!  It’s torture watching them bicker/argue.  Torture. What a miserable existence these people have.  They all deserve each other.  Somewhere in the middle of this MJ decides to apologize and she and GG become best friends again.  I am so past caring.

The next morning they go sightseeing, and if I put them on mute the show becomes enjoyable.  I’m sure they are saying very astute, insightful things, but I’ll take my chances with the mute.  As they tour all the mosques, Mike is feeling left out and alone (being Jewish).  No one gets it.  The ladies soak in some of the culture while Reza giggles.  What is wrong with him??  Don’t answer that – it’ll take you too long.  Reza covers his indifference by interviewing that as a gay man he’s worried that he’ll be killed.  Mike’s reactions seem more sincere, and the Muslim call to prayer sets off all sorts of emotions linked to being kicked out of Iran for being Jewish.  He just wants to get away from the Blue Mosque.  The ladies don’t get it.  I do.  There are times when you just feel completely uncomfortable and this is one of them for Mike.  Reza says that “he’s not up with what’s going down in that bitch” and points to the Mosque.  I hope that was editing, because it was rude/strange.  But all of a sudden he’s with the ladies in line to enter the Mosque, while Mike waits outside.  It’s hard not to feel sorry for him – he as a look of panic in his eyes.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-brought-to-tears-by-prayer

Inside the Mosque, Asa learns that women can’t leave the corners, while Reza (a man) is allowed to go anywhere.  While she respects their customs, the unequal treatment disturbs her.

Asa’s  mom has arrived (from the US presumably).  Asa explains that since her family left Iran as political refugees that can’t re-enter the country legally.  This doesn’t apply to all people who have left Iran – GG has gone back many times.  Asa and her mom do some food shopping, and then have a deep conversation about how hard it is to never be able to go back.  They haven’t seen their relatives for 27 years.  All of a sudden I’m enjoying this show and paying attention.  Thank goodness the rest of them are no where in sight.

Asa’s rented a loft for her family.  I’m so confused because her mom and brother don’t look like they have jet lag at all, but they also seem to be seeing the loft for the first time.  I’m probably over thinking this.  I’m also wondering how they are going to weave the family visit (once the relatives arrive from Iran) with the rest of the cast.  Sidenote – this show would be a lot better if they didn’t let Reza do talking heads.  They are all waiting in the apartment with the foolish Shahs finally doing something good for once and distract Asa’s mom as she waits anxiously for her relatives to arrive.  Finally there is a knock on the door and they all pour in.  For once these people seem normal.  Hugs, kisses, giving presents, just appreciating being together. Of course that’s Asa and her family.  The rest are thankfully quiet for once – showing that they can control their behavior if they try.

Then the show ends with Asa getting some dirt from Iran and practically drinking it in.

Good show.

_____________________________

Twitter Exchanges – captured by NMD

I’m sure they are doing this to boost ratings, but I find the twitter exchanges between the BH housewives amusing.  Oh, and Joanna Krupa has come out and said she’s like to be cast on Beverly Hills.  If they keep Brandi, I’m pretty sure Joanna will get her wish.  Ugh.  Double Ugh.  Triple Ugh.

Anyway – Lisa and Carlton reaffirm their friendship:

Brandi doesn’t take Yolanda’s scolding well, oh – and she’s sick ….

Brandi tries to slam Yolanda with her own tagline … and Lisa let’s Brandi know that she’s paying attention …

And Brandi is over it – again – like she is every night ….

Kyle spent the weekend with Adrienne …

Carlton continues to confuse people about her religion then act all defensive when they wonder if she really did cast a spell on them …

Kim preferred to answer fan tweets one by one and keep out of the fray…

They’d better do all they can for the ratings, Vanderpump Rules is still leading in the “young” demographic

_____________________________

PS – Peyton Manning doesn’t watch housewives.

Watch the first video down on this link …..

____________________________

Happy Birthday Jeang

_____________________________

This entry was posted in Shahs of Sunset and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

442 Responses to Shahs of Sunset head to Turkey – I hope they stay there! plus Beverly Hills Housewives – twitter interactions

Good morning everyone. It s n o wed last night. Nit bad though. Only 1-2 inches. But it’s still very cold. I hope you all are warm. My goodness the people stuck on the roads and kids stuck in their schools. I hope they are all ok. Well its humppp dayy Mike. Enjoy everyone.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Hi Just checking in….Hi Powellypoo, hi everyone, happy birthday JeanG.

Mike had to stay home with a sick kid today, but I will say it for him . . . HUUUUUUMP DAAAAY! Yay! No snow or ice here in Husker Nation and the sun is shining brightly! Might get above freezing. All’s good.

Happy Birthday Jeang.

3. I Need A Life! says:

Ramona’s message to fans was gracious. Jill Zarin has a daughter as well. Her tweet about Mario choking Ramona was juicy, but she didn’t think about anyone other than herself when she sent it. I think it’s the final nail for JZ. I liked watching her on the show. Now I see her true colors. Selfish.

and I think very Jealous of Ramona

She’s very jealous of anyone that she perceives to have more than she does. I’m pretty sure Mario is worth more than Bobby. Ramona has been much more successful than JZ many, many yrs ago.

• Eastbayca says:

Alex’s message when on HLN was “back off and let it play out”

4. keeponrockingme says:

That Shah’s episode last night is the first one I’d ever recommend to my non-Bravo-loving friends to watch. I spent a short smidgen of time in Egypt in 2007 (pre-revolution) and that scene with the group outside of the Blue Mosque really hit home for me. To be in a Middle-Eastern country and hear the call to prayer is an extremely eerie and beautiful experience. I found myself totally sympathizing with the group that finally felt accepted, to be in place with no stigma attached to their religion, and could also relate to the fear that Mike and Reza expressed after hearing the call. All in all, I thought it was one of the most beautiful and touching episodes I’ve ever seen on Bravo. I wish the show focused more on these cultural experiences and less on the petty made-up drama between castmates.

• ^^^^^^^^
      High five! I totally agree with you! Beautiful post!

You are right it is an eerie thing to hear but at the same time I found it fascinating to hear it too.

• mm in oc says:

I guess I would agree if I didn’t feel they were all muslims in name only (i.e., do any of them follow the tennants of the religion??). Drives me crazy when people claim a religion but don’t practice. Just a humble opinion from an agnostic.

I did feel bad for Mike as I would also be uncomfortable if I was in a country where I didn’t feel accepted or felt persecuted.

• keeponrockingme says:

I suppose it depends on your perspective. I’m not religious, but was raised Lutheran, and it was still pretty cool for me to go to Dresden, Germany, and see the statue of Martin Luther next to the Frauenkirche. Being Muslim, even if they are not practicing Islam, means that they “look” different than others and have been judged based on their heritage for some time now. Don’t get me wrong, these kids lead a very privileged life, but I think thought it was a touching moment from what is usually—a really shallow show.

5. designernailsdiana says:

Carlton you better learn to spell if you’re going to act so high and mighty “Salem Witch Trails” they had trails? I thought it was trials. Who’s the blonde? Ha ha

Happy Birthday jeang! We got about 6-8 inches of snow last night. Keeping warm and cozy today.

7. MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

WTF is that thing Kim is holding? I know it was at her signing event but didn’t see it when it was on (that’s how much attention I am actually paying)…

8. Pghemtchick says:

For the life of me I couldn’t figure out why Mike felt like a solo Jewish person. I forgot Reza wasn’t. Then I was a bit ticked off. It felt like Reza’s explanation to the women regarding Mike was so wrong. It appeared that Mike wasn’t cool with them experiencing the call to prayer, and I’m glad Mike came over to speak for himself. I appreciate he respected their culture/religion and I’m disappointed they didn’t straight away respect him (I blame Reza’s approach). I didn’t think Mike was saying they couldn’t stay and expierence it, just that he needed to step away. Reza should have understood Mike’s feelings the best out of all of them since his father is Jewish. That made me sad last night out of what was a beautiful show (for once!).

wouldn’t that make him half Jewish then? just asking

• Pghemtchick says:

That’s what is say. I don’t think his father was in his life much after the divorce. His dad converted to marry his mom, but is in Great Neck. Remember we saw Reza reunite and celebrate a holiday with his Jewish fam (I wanna say Rosh Hashanah).

I guess I expected some compassion from Reza. Silly me cause we all know that’s not happening. Lol

• Pghemtchick says:

Is = I’d. Autocorrect is killing me.

I didn’t watch yet but I love how Reza likes to pick and choose times to label himself muslim vs Jewish.

Plus I read on some blog a link saying that middle easterners are actually racially WHITE so when he says “all the white people” – he’s talking about himself !
          I have to find that link again

#iCantStandReza

9. Traveling to and from Iran – #1
    Some “side-eye” comments have been made regarding Asa and her family and their difficulties with traveling. So I did a little research…
    Family Members in Iran:
    * may travel back and forth to Turkey without need for a visa (it’s reciprocal between the two countries) There are daily trains and flights.
    * might not be able to afford to travel over seas?
    * need a visa to travel to the USA
    * there is no American Embassy in Iran, so no visa can be obtained there.

LOTS of information here: http://iran.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-faqs.html , for instance:
    >>Iran does not have a U.S. Embassy. Where can Iranians apply for nonimmigrant visas?

Iranians may make appointments and apply for nonimmigrant visas at any nonimmigrant visa issuing post. However, if you do not speak English or a language commonly spoken in the country where you plan to apply, you should be aware that the interviewing officers’ lack of familiarity with local conditions in your country may make it more difficult to demonstrate your qualifications for a visa. We have Farsi-speaking consular officers in Dubai and Ankara, and many Iranian nonimmigrant visa applicants choose to apply at those posts. <<

At best, it would be difficult for Asa's family to travel to the US.

Back before kids we went to Maine for a wedding. We decided to find something historical to visit for a day on the way up and picked Salem. (We’re geeks like that). There’s not much original stuff left-a fire destroyed most of the town a while back. What was left and what was recreated were all gray, with these unique and sort odd windows. I could see it must have been sort of a drab place. The museum was a little cheesy. The town was obviously full of shops where you could buy books and witchcraft stuff. One of the locals told us Halloween is awesome there. A lot of occult lovers converge on the town. They do ghost tours. Anyone who’s looking for something fun to do-head to New England. Especially in summer. Newport in RI, Plymouth, Salem the cape, up into Maine-it’s like a step back in time in some ways. Boston is cool too.

I get what carlton is attempting to say-ignorance leads to persecution. But those people weren’t wiccans being persecuted for their religion. There was a religious aspect to it (puritans believed in the devil and thought every bad thing was his work), but a general fear of everything around them-mostly each other. Not that it matters….carlton has done a pretty good job of making Wicca look creepy!

• jezzibel says:

I think Carlton would claim to be a Pastafarian from the the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (yes it actually exists)if she could claim outrage every time someone asks he a question about her religion.

I have visited Salem a number of times, again I like you, love the history and we have gone near Halloween when the whole town is decorated, it’s pretty cool. Again, CarltonTheDUMBASSwitch has no clue as to what the Salem Witch trials were all about, another ignorant moron! This had zero to do with actual witchcraft, although now the town has a lot of references to witchcraft and has a couple of actual wiccan practitioners that live there. Most of the women that were murdered never practiced witchcraft, and if you want to compare it to anything compare it to what happened in the 1980’s here in the US when perfectly innocent people were accused of molesting children, of being part of satanic worship groups, etc. that included not only daycares, but actual families!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

what happened in the 1980′s here in the US when perfectly innocent people were accused of molesting children
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good point, T-Rex. I remember that. ‘Social workers’ coaching the kids to bolster the accusations.

Wasn’t that the mcmartin trials? And it was all lies. I know there’s some theories with Salem that the little girls who started the whole thing were afflicted with something. Mental illness, their food had a fungus and infected them. Or they simply faked the whole thing with encouragement from their families to rid the town if people the didn’t like and competed with. I guess no one will ever know. I think I remember learning that Arthur miller wrote the crucible as a parallel to the communist witch hunts in the ’50’s. The one thing we missed in Salem was the house of 7 gables. We saw it on the trolley tour around time but didn’t have time to go in. Very unique place!

There are a lot of theories, but as one can attest to even in these times, that when “teen mean girls” get together, they can inflict a WHOLE lot of DAMAGE! I believe the Salem girls started something, as mean girls do, to get back at a woman or women they didn’t like in their church, and it snowballed out of control, as do many of these types of situations throughout history. It was a convenient way to get rid of those that the town thought were “undesirable” due to their way of thinking, you can blame it on corn, but really you need to blame it on ignorance, hatred and jealousy.

• jezzibel says:

ergot poisoning(fungus that grows on rye) has the same effect as LSD(hallucinations and other fun stuff), I’ve read that, it is considered to be one of the possible theories of the Salem Witch trials, along with crappy mean girl behavior.
            I think Carlton would be happier if she just accepted her weirdness rather than putting it all out there under the guise of a religion that she doesn’t seem to know much about.

T-Rex that’s what I was trying to say the other day when I think VV posted Calton’s tweet saying Joyce was dumb, that’s why they had the Salem Witch Trials, blah, blah, blah. And then deleted the tweet. That’s why she deleted it because she has no idea what the Salem trials were about. Gosh I hope someone brings it up on the reunion. Let me see if I can copy some of these to Bravo FB for Andy.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Carlton is so redic!!! Joyce said she didn’t believe in spells-Carlton was outraged-watch out when you get home tonight she said (something like that ) then Joyce says her husband got very sick that night and now Carlton is pissed off that Joyce kind of sort of believes in spells…so what the hell does Carlton want? Does she want people to be scared of her and her spells or does she want people to not believe? Carlton wants a spot on the show next year and the trashy gross woman is using her own religion to try to make herself a storyline-I’m soooooo over Carlton!!!!

11. Traveling to and from Iran – #2

Asa and her immediate family traveling to Iran:
    * if they have dual citizenship (Iran and US), they have to enter Iran on their Iranian passports, since Iran does not accept dual citizenships
    * we don’t know why Asa’s family had to leave Iran – they could very well be on a “persona non grata” list there
    * US citizens need a visa to enter Iran
    * Iran does not have an embassy in the US
    * From a travel blog:
    >>Can Americans travel independently in Iran?
    The Iranian government requires that all American tourists travel with a private guide or group tour. Your Iranian guide will be specially authorized to guide American citizens and should be aware of any relevant Iranian government regulations….

How does an American citizen obtain an Iranian tourist visa?
    Obtaining an Iranian visa is roughly a two-step process: 1) a travel authorization number from the Iranian Ministry of Foreign affairs, and 2) the actual tourist visa issued by an Iranian consulate.

The tour company you work with will help you with the paperwork you need for your visa. All you need to do is fill out an application form, inform them of the Iranian consulate where you’ll pick up the visa, then summon some patience.

The difficult part of the process is the authorization number; this usually takes 30-40 business days for American citizens. Once you have that number, getting your visa from the Iranian consulate is almost a sure thing (2-3 days).

Although Iran doesn’t have an official embassy in Washington, DC, there is an Iranian “interest section” at the Pakistan Embassy that handles Iranian visa requests. If you don’t live in the DC area, you’ll need to send your passport, application form and passport photos by mail (e.g., DHL, FedEx, etc.) with a prepaid return envelope.
    Or, if you’re traveling like us, you can pick up your visa at an Iranian consulate abroad. You just need to specify which consulate location when you apply for the authorization number. We collected our Iranian tourist visa in Istanbul, Turkey. The process was relatively easy and painless. We highly recommend it. Just leave a few days cushion if you can and make sure you show up promptly at the time stamped on your visa application receipt. The cost was €70 for a 20-day Iranian tourist visa.<>Dual national Iranian-American citizens may encounter difficulty in departing Iran. U.S. citizens should stay current with media coverage of local events and carefully consider nonessential travel. This Travel Warning updates without change the Travel Warning for Iran issued May 24, 2013. … Since 2009, Iranian authorities have prevented the departure, in some cases for several months, of a number of Iranian-American citizens, including journalists and academics, who traveled to Iran for personal or professional reasons. Iranian authorities also have unjustly detained or imprisoned U.S. citizens on various charges, including espionage and posing a threat to national security. U.S. citizens of Iranian origin should consider the risk of being targeted by authorities before planning travel to Iran. Iranian authorities deny the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran access to imprisoned dual national Iranian-American citizens because Iranian authorities consider them to be solely Iranian citizens; access to U.S. citizens without dual nationality is often denied as well.<<
    See here: http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings/iran-travel-warning.html

I'm happy for Lily that she and her family can travel freely back and forth. Who knows if Asa's family could even get a visa, or what might happen if they traveled there? None of us know.

• Sorry – meant to make a break in that last “paragraph.”
      The US travel warning should be separate, beginning at Dual national Iranian-American citizens…

• Pghemtchick says:

I wonder if Mike’s family could ever go back. Wasn’t there an issue a few years ago about certain countries in the Middle East denying entry to those with Israeli passport stamps?

This is sad. I normally want to smack them, but last night I felt so much for them. To not be able to go back to your birthplace and see family. That was sad. I teared up when Asa’s mom and aunt reunited. As much as my siblings and I have our issues, I couldn’t imagine a government saying I couldn’t see them. Heartbreaking.

• NYC Mama says:

Several countries in the ME do not permit anyone in with an Israeli stamp in their passport. this is usually taken care of by having the Customs officials in Israel stamp a piece of paper instead of directly in their passport. This has been going on for many years.

Thks for the info pastBostonian. If they want to travel to their homeland they should be able to w/o problem but unfortunately sometimes the Iranian government has their own plan.

12. Constance says:

Kyle’s hair is spectacular in the photo with Adrienne

13. Amber...Real Wife says:

Brandi is just a menace/ She’s a needy ass, emotional vampire succubus who’ll drain you if you allow it. Yolanda is giving her the stern dutch disciplinarian act tempered w/ ‘…. don’t you remember when we were close and planned to take over the HW universe… please control yourself…’ YoMoFo better be careful because it looks like Brandi’s one or two bottles of vino away from going all truth cannon on her lemony cleansed arse.

Lisa has show a lot of self-control but finally directly responded to a tweet not meant for her but apropos to her situation. She DID show Brandi friendship and I recall seeing Brandi in the rags as being around Lisa&Ken during the off-season. She was photographed coming out of Sur/VillaBlanca countless times and would do appearances w/ Lisa. Lisa&Ken also raced w/ her to the hospital once which you would think where were her BFFs Jennifer&Etirsa?

As it was filmed, she made a big deal of Kyle helping to search for her dog yet omitted and still to this day has never mentioned Lisa, Ken and their gardener helping to search for the dog as well. Who would’ve thought that busy Lisa, albeit an animal lover, would take the time out to form a search team and look for a friend’s dog on another side of town? Without cameras present? Miraculously and w/ herculean effort, Brandi didn’t accuse Lisa of keeping score and using Chica for attention. That she saved for Joyce. SMH

• So true! Then she tweeted that Lisa was motherly just when cameras were around… There are people like you describe “Emotional vampires”… Run Yolo, Run!

MORONSTFUBrandi spent a WHOLE lot of time on Twatter, pre-season, to make sure that we all got the “cluephone” that she was going to go after LisaV and that LisaV had it coming to her, uhm didn’t she also use the words “checkmate bitch”. Now, all of sudden it’s like “i don’t know why she isn’t friends with me”, give me a big ole honkin break you bi-polar ignoramus! I have a feeling that Bravo or her DreamTeam, come Reunion, is going to be feeding her Xanax through an IV until showtime just to calm her ass down. I thought it was rich when they showed some pictures of her at a party at Villa Blanca and she was now no longer on the A-list and had to be happy to just be a part of the party crowd outside, with the rest of the Z-listers, like TrailerTrashTrampySue. How is that workin for you MORONSTFUBrandi!

Bonjour! Will catch up later, and if I’ve posted this before, sorry!

15. jeang says:

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes. After the health scare last year and the chemo, I did, at a low time or two wondered if I would be here this year. Thank God for the remission and I hope it continues. I have about two inches of my hair back now but it only wants to stick straight up so when I go out I still cover with a scarf. Its odd that before I was such a wig person, but throughout this time just used scarves which I already had a ton of from back in the days when I was working and used them with suits. That was a while ago because our office eventually went to very casual except for supervisor or employees that met with insurance clients etc. Thanks again you all. It is about 50 ish here today in central fla so yesterday when it was about 79 ish, I went out to eat lunch with my mother and got gifts from her and my sister and just now after a knock on the door got a flower arrangement and candy from my son at Quantico.Day before yesterday got present in the mail from my brother in law and sister in law from Mobile, Al. Also a chocolate decadence cake (publix)from my mama. .Think I will have some of that now!!!

Peyton knows he’s seen HWs. 🙂

17. Pghemtchick says:

Yo’s out. Kyle and Kim moved up the ladder.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Kyle is playing it right-keep her close!!! At the reunion Brandi is going to go off like a lunatic and I hope they all have the good sense to let her-!!!!

• NYC Mama says:

Since Brandi is the queen of self-destruction I wouldn’t be surprised if she stupidly alienates the Richards sisters before the reunion with her loose lips.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I’m going to say that Kyle knows better than to tell Brandi anything personal-once you see what a person is capable of doing you would be a fool to give them the chance to get you too!! Kim I could see getting burned by Brandi-Kim believes that Brandi is truly her friend-I feel sorry for Kim b/c I think she is in for a very rude awakening!!

• NYC Mama says:

Agree butit doesn’t have to be something she hears directly from either Richards sister. Brandi has no problem repeating what she hears as the truth whether there is a basis of truth in it or not. Who knows what her friend with benefits shared with her about Mauricio and/or Kyle that she will use when it suits her.

I don’t feel sorry for Kim. She gives as good as she gets and she was warned. If she wants to be stupid then she owns it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

True about Kyle and Mauricio and Brandi’s “friend” but I think Kyle will be smart about it all-she doesn’t want to be in the hot seat-Kim doesn’t care.

EXACTLY! I think VileKyle is going to be happy slipping under MORONSTFUBrandi’s “bi-polar wire” at the Reunion. She has played it pretty cool so far, we will see what Puerto Rico holds in store though. I also think she believes in keeping enemies close, and since MORONSTFUBrandi has sidled up like some “drunken sidewinder” to Kim, VileKyle loves her sister, she may get upset by her antics, but she definitely has her back and she knows just how DIRTY MORONSTFUBrandi “plays”

Wouldn’t B be smart and take like 3 Xanax and NO ALCOHOL – despite how hard that would be- before taping???

Since SHE can’t control herself let some meds do it.

Jacqueline/NJ style

• plainviewsue says:

Love the moving up the ladder comment!! Kyle & Kim know it’s best to keep Brandi in their corner. They’ve both been attacked by her. Yolanda is now out and I predict she will be warming her way back to Lisa. This reunion will be something.

18. jeang says:

ummm eating chocolate garache supreme birthday cake. Want some? Come on down.

19. jeang says:

pardon me its ganache (spelling) supreme.

20. California35 says:

I saw the end of Shahs this morning. So sweet. Sasa and her mom, Sasa and her family reunion.

The others behave,, wow? 😛

21. California35 says:

Lol! I just saw something… How dare Yo ignore Brandi now, when she saved Yo from a pimple once! Ungrateful Yo 😛

22. California35 says:

That’s it!!! I will go buy plants and flower seeds today… I LOVE Lisa’s garden.

I have slowly tried to get more plants, but lost some to the freeze from a few weeks ago, so not only do i still need to buy more, but now need to replace those too 😦

I hate Jill Zarin. She’s yapping to People Magazine about Ramona’s breakup. She really has no compassion for anyone whatsoever. If something’s going to get her some attention she doesn’t care who it hurts.

• California35 says:

I hate it no matter how she spins it….that she is concern, that she cares for Ramona, bla bla bla.
      but also…what can she say? It is only her opinion or what she heard from others, or what she thinks happened…it isn’t like Ramona has told her anything…so whatever she says is useless and gossip…she just wants to say something…she just wants to be involved.

I feel for Ramona, I hope she just ignores this lady and does not get bothered and hurt by it. She has to deal with the actual breakup and family and her feelings already.

• shamrockblonde says:

Ramona has been dealing with Jill for years – something tells me that she knows not to give her any mind – as usual, Jill is using someone else’s misfortune to bring the spotlight to her – same old Jill………

Even the strongest fall, so as much as I believe that Ramona is a fighter, and a very strong woman, I will keep her in my prayers – having this play out in private is bad enough – having it play out in front of thousands of people AND having a sometime friend use it to her advantage has got to be so very much harder – she is fortunate to have Avery –

Are you serious! She is one F****n LUNATIC, she LOVES to rub salt in the wounds of anyone she feels has ever wronged her! Seriously, you need freakin FAME that much, that your LOW-LIFE sensibilities are to run to the nearest reporter and give them a story? How about NO COMMENT! How about I am trying to be a friend to my friend, and say NOTHING! How about that LUNATIC? I edited this down so much because what I really wanted to say wasn’t probably appropriate for these boards, and I have said a lot here that probably isn’t appropriate. I cannot express the hatred I feel for this woman right now.

• California35 says:

You tell her T-Rex… she got something to use to come to the spot light….and since she is the only one willing to talk, she will be out giving as many interviews as she can.
        It does bother me a lot that she must be happy about it all…because she doesn’t like Ramona AND because this gives her attention.

How is Ramona married 22 years when they just had the 17 year wedding renewal not that long ago? It wasn’t filmed 5 years ago.

Typo ??

Jill z I hope gets a wicked spell cast on her for this

• California35 says:

Time does fly, doesn’t? It has been so long since that season when they had the renewal.

So their 17 year anniversary was 2008? Meaning this year may be 23 years? ( looked like winter outside. – remember Bethenny was flashing her ring and talking to Jill)

I’m counting up 5 years. Seems off.

• trudie says:

My favorite part of the People article is that it mentions that JZ will be appearing on “Oprah: Where are they now.” She is soooo Z list.

24. plainviewsue says:

I have a really good friend who watches RHOBH & RHONY. She is not on twitter. She never reads the blogs. If it wasn’t for me telling her the true sh*t that goes down between the housewives, she would just be watching & accepting what she saw.

It makes me wonder. Is it better to know all of the behind the scenes crap that goes down before and during the season? I know I watched this season differently knowing that Brandi was going after Lisa.

Imagine no twitter. Just the bravo blogs for the HW’s to explain their actions on that episode.

Curious what the consensus is here.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

If it weren’t for the blog and FB groups, I probably wouldn’t be watching at all. The BS on these shows is too easy to spot, whether on twitter or not. Curious about your friend who doesn’t participate in the social media part of it. Does she actually believe what she sees or does she just watch for what it is, a show?

• plainviewsue says:

MTH, my friend, honestly, thinks they are all nuts!! She loves Lisa & was a huge fan of Brandi’s. No longer. She also likes Kyle. She doesn’t necessarily believe what she sees; she watches for entertainment purposes. Which is really the smartest way to watch! I, on the other hand, get too emotionally vested in these lunatics.

• California35 says:

I wonder that too some times…but but but we wouldn’t be here 🙂 or wouldn’t have that extra stuff to talk about 🙂

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I can see both sides of that coin.. 😀

Sue it really puts a light on it to me that Brandi is the one that wants to be friends for her purpose only. She doesn’t want true friendships. She wants friends on her terms, friends that will only agree w/her, not challenge her craziness. Has she had any other modeling gigs for mags since Lisa recommend her for the one last season? It seems to me that that job is the start of her getting asked to do XYZ. Lisa’s been on her side and helping her. All this season Yo does nothing but support Brandi, tell Lisa, “she’s having fun. That’s Brandi.”, “We’re not her mother. Leave her alone.”. Now we see on Twitter Yo basically telling Brandi to be kind, be mindful, etc. As we saw the tweets Brandi is getting mad at Yo, questioning their friendship. So who are Brandi ‘s friends now.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think about this same question too Sue-I think it would be less “stressful” to just watch and not know all the stuff going on in the background but I don’t think it would be as interesting!!

Sometimes it’s better to be blissfully ignorant of all the behind the scenes stuff. It has taken some of the viewing pleasure out of it, for me anyway. However, even knowing Brandi and Lisa are no longer friends beforehand, it’s still pretty obvious from all the cues and vibes coming from Yolanda and Brandi that they are out to take Lisa down a peg or two.

Now the second part. Is Bravo having the scramble around trying to edit scenes of Mario out now that they are no longer the loving married couple? Will it affect the overall vibe of the show in the viewers minds? It has to.

• California35 says:

I am wondering how that will play out in the season.
        It may be good to keep it the way it is with him or not in it. He may not be in it that much. Even if he was, if the break up happened after filming, it should not matter. Too bad that it happen, also too bad that we find out before the season. Kind of like all the talking Brandi did before the BH season, and it made us see things in a different light than if we didn’t read all that stuff.

• plainviewsue says:

Based on the fact they still showed Russell Armstrong after he killed myself, my hunch is they will still show Mario.

• mm in oc says:

My roommate watches all the HW shows. We used to fight over the Theresa vs Melissa stuff and I told her she needs to go to the blogs and see the real story. It’s much more fun talking to someone who is as obsessed as I am with all the dynamics of these crazy people/shows.

Excellent question Sue and I think ignorance would be bliss. But then I don’t know if the fans who don’t KNOW like WE know, fall for the bravo crap …into the bravo trap. Right into Andy’s hands.

All clowns of Andy’s – just like Yo said on WWH. She’s right.

Ps- hope you’ve been feeling better. And your son.

• plainviewsue says:

All better Chismosa!! So sweet for asking!

• Constance says:

I rarely read the RHW blogs or twitter. I was horrified when I did and realized that Brandi couldn’t put a foot wrong. I would see a few people express an opinion against Brandi and they were shot down in flames.

My opinion from ONLY watching the show was that Brandi and the cool group? (Brandi, Lisa, and Yolanda) were mean girls. I found Yolanda condescending and superior, Lisa subtle and deadly, and Brandi just disgusting.

• Rebecca thinks you should google "werewolf Joe" images when Bravo shows tick you off. says:

Kim and Carlton are so uncomfortable to watch, I couldn’t do it with you guinea pigs on the east coast warning me ahead of time.

If the show would be organic reality…. I don’t know. I like heads up on this producer-driven fiasco.

• How curious what you mentioned PlainViewSue! Happens that at Christmas eve at my niece’s, I met a friend of hers and after dinner – I don’t know what she mentioned- but I knew it was from RHOBH, so I asked if she watched and she told me yes! She was so excited she could talk to someone watching the show! She has a job, young children a very busy life than mine and I wanted to hear her opinion on Brandi… She loved her! and Lisa and Yolanda, but not Joyce… It was a brief talk but made me realize that perception is very subjective… I have read comments on Bravo Blogs!!!! Some think is happening right now, others are very compassionate, many are so naïve… To know or not to know… that is the question! Haaha!

I think it’s better to know all the behind the scenes crapfest and what’s currently going on. We kinda know the truth.

Hi Sue, this season in particular of BH is so bad that perhaps Brandi’s social media spoilers would not have made a difference!

Twitter is often misinterpreted. The trail is not always clear and people are not consistent who post on Twitter. Everything is not a hidden message. Every housewife is not fighting to be a “Queen”. I just don’t believe all that.

As for the shows; the lines get blurred because of the editing. The footage is not shown in chronological order too. The lag time from filming to broadcast is too long. So we have a lot of questions and that made the blogs popular. Twitter has become a necessary evil for obtaining information and blog content. The good thing from a blogger standpoint is it’s a public posting, you’re not having to take info from something that might be copyrighted or choose excerpts from interviews as much. Or from the national headlines, unfortunately, as the RH evolve.

Oh, I get carried away and you know most of that…I was just speaking in general!
        I think the shows are better without Twitter but I would not want to navigate w/o blogs!

25. jeang says:

I know Zarin is a worthless waste of space and air on this planet. She is a horrible and pathetic jealous,heartless and mean monster. Why is her life such that she cannot stand not to have her name in the tabloids? She is a hopeless glob walking around with all that she has and still has such hate in her and is forever attacking people.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

She has always been the gift that keeps on giving.. Whether it’s wanted/welcomed or not. I would be more surprised if we hadn’t heard anything from her.

What I don’t get is how people, who used to be reputable, greenlit this quote.
      The reps that JZ must have ….. Must be AMAZING!

How does she get booked for this crap

You know that Holly saying, “There’s no such thing as bad publicity”? JZ actually believes that. She lives her life to be in the media in some manner. She’s sure not a NY society lady who believes your name should only be in print three times of your life. When you’re born, when you marry and when you die.

another Kate Gosslin, just different body and not as controlling, with a lot less kids.

• vilzvet says:

OMG your best birthday post! Still laughing.

I watched the Shahs last night something I don’t normally do, but there was nothing else interesting on, and surprise, I was able to watch the entire episode! when Reza wondered if people would throw stones at him for being gay, I thought to myself, they would throw stones at you Reza, but not for being gay….I felt badly for Mike, and was happy for Asa and her family – coming from a large Irish family that is very close, I can relate – Iran is strange with their people – without revealing too much, there was a time when some co-workers of mine went home to Iran to visit their familes and were promptly put under house arrest and not allowed to leave – lots of behind the scenes things had to be done to get them back in the States – they said that there were gunmen outside their doors at all times while they were there – is is just me or does there seem to be something off with Mike lately? he seems a bit….I don’t know, anxious, frustrated, just not himself –

*hugs entire lynnfam really hard*

I think he’s worried about money and where his career is going. Plus he’s
      planning on getting engaged.

Sorry to hear about your co-worker.

I would throw stones at Reza happily.

Sorry for your friend too. 😦
      Erin Go Bragh

• shamrockblonde says:

thanks chismosa and Nancy – they all got back, but it took months to get them back in the US – it happened years ago, but I still remember being fascinated at the thought that there were countries that would prohibit you from leaving whenever you wanted – I knew they existed, but that was the first time I had ever known anyone who had experienced it – the one Iranian that did not go said that he knew something like that might happen and he did not want to risk it despite not having seen his family in several years –

Found this in Yolanda’s blog…
    1 hour ago
    You say all the housewives have “equally full business schedules” as Lisa? Hmmm…I guess you’re right. Brandi has to stand in line at the liquor store, Carlton has to flirt with her nanny in the sex dungeon, Joyce & Kyle have to practice flipping their hair, Kim has to train her dog and you have to draw hearts on place cards and squeeze lemons. Yep, definitely as busy as Lisa.

FlagShare

Happy Birthday jeang. This isn’t my Emily but she sure looks and sounds like her.
    Even if it was I wouldn’t admit to it as there are clothes all over the place. lol

29. chismosa™ says:

AHS finale tonight — I’m one episode behind but I wonder if Carlton will be summoned up to help the coven
    Lunatic!

30. chismosa™ says:

@ Powell— you mentioned briefly yesterday about Wendy talking about VPR — I saw it so I finally watched the slap by that starlet StASSssssi.

I LOVED Wendy calling out to bravo that she doesn’t watch the $hit that’s going on right now on Atlanta and for “Andy to stop dragging her into the mess” — that was awesome. Good for her !!!

I loved it.

That wasn’t me, I don’t think. I didn’t see Wendy yesterday and darn it missed the first half hrs today. Hot Topics is the best part.

It was quite good Powell – she laid into bravo and Andy and to her fans who are expecting her to watch Atlanta.

Sorry I thought it was you Powell

• I Need A Life! says:

Chimosa, I mentioned Wendy W. talking about Housewives the other day. It WAS good. She was disgusted with Vanderpump and said she’s had enough. My favorite line was, “Since watching those shows, I’ve gotten dumber. I have to start reading and recommending books.”

The blog title with “I hope they stay there” has me laughing! 😀

I see NMD commented on this, so I’m bringing this link over from the last blog! No more tantrums!

I am soooo excited! I finally get to take a bath tonight! The burn on my ankle has finally closed up since I burned it last November. I’ve been to the burn clinic four times since then and will make my last trip next Wednesday. I’ve had to take showers since I burned it and I hate showers. Can’t wait to relax in my bubbles! It’s those little things in life that truly make me happy. La la la . . . !

Kyle, you are a very predictable lady.

How many meltdowns has that been now?

Powell that’s like asking how many Vavoom Shabangs has Kim tweeted.

I wonder if Yofo called Kyle to help her smooth and patch things with Brandi. After all #JellyTeam has been preparing for the reunion since before the season started, they can’t quit now.

You telling me. Kyle and Kim are being nice to Brandi on Twitter. Let’s see how long that lasts. Someone said yesterday they think they start taping the reunion in February. That’s not too long for Kyle and Kim to do something to puss Brandi off.

Oh, no. Kyle has been very disciplined. Remember she was retweeting and replying to insulting tweets about castmates. She was doing it the sneaky way ( you had to open the conversation to read why Kyle was replying thank or I agree to those tweeterers. I think her PR people asked her to stop it. Now, all season long on Twitter, she has been very nice to Brandi. I don’t think she will stop now. Kimberly is so needy that she’ll just go with her sister and Brandi. Remember, Kim tweeted not long ago she didn’t have many friends and considered Brandi a friend.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Kyle being nice to Brandi on twitter? I think they have maybe 3 tweets together-hardly a BFF romance. The way Kyle replies to tweets is they way most people do-most people do not include the first tweet in there reply-the 2 people who always do that are Carlton and Joyce-they do not know twitter yet. Lisa replies in DMs which is actually way sneakier than anything-no one but the DM receiver knows what she is saying.

It is a lot more more than three tweets since before S4 aired.
                Kyle chose to reply to the ones bashing her cast-mates. She’s not doing it anymore once she got called on it.
                What does Lisa has to do with this?
                Lisa DMs I know. You call it sneaky. I’m sure Plainviewsue and others here don’t see it that way.

Has Kyle commented on Brandi’s sexual abuse comments? I was just wondering …

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Lisa has absolutely nothing to with this-except for the twitter part-you called Kyle sneaky and I was only pointing out that what she does on twitter is not sneaky it’s actually the norm-Lisa DMing is not. I’m sure people love getting DMs from Lisa but it still on the sneak as the rest of twitter can not read them as they can read Kyle’s replies. Another HW who loves to DM is Jac-I have about 10 DMs from her. Joyce was DMing but now she doesn’t.
                  You are wondering if Kyle commented on Brandi’s sexual abuse comment-not that I have seen but I won’t hold that against her-no matter what Kyle does it’s wrong-I’m sure she is aware of that by now. I haven’t seen Kyle say she thinks it’s great so I will just guess that she thinks it’s as gross as the rest of do.
                  I have seen Brandi ask Kyle a question on twitter about a website and this tweet today-I’m on twitter daily and have not seen a lot more than that. I guess I need to step up my twitter game.

Can you screen shot a DM?

Like on my phone I screenshot everything –

LOL
          Vavoom shabang

This is their new home. Lots of ground to cover if it’s a really BIG snow storm. 🙂

I put a link to radar on the last blog about them taking more money out for their new home

#pagingAndy/NeedNewShow

She’s doing WWH in march

• PJ says:

They have really cute kids. But it seems like Kim spends a lot which has been the undoing of many athletes because once they can’t play anymore if they’ve spent everything what do they do? I hope they don’t end up living in a “van down by the river” with those sweet kids.

🙂 Go 49ers! lol

OMG lillybee you can’t do this to me too. Nancy always has me crying at videos now you. 🙂 That sure is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever seen. That just warms your heart. Thks.

Ok I am not SO NOT into this releasing of the commercials BEFORE the actual game. Why are companies doing this???

So I’ll hold off – but I just heard on the radio that the song Let Her Go which is on the radio every 10 minutes may have been used in that.

I love buzzfeed I haven’t been there in a while!

37. PowellyPoo_ We are sharing the same brain lately! Have you noticed? We are commenting almost at the same time in the same post!

Predictability must be in the Richards genes.

@KimRichards11: WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!☀😍
    What a BEAUTIFUL DAY!🌺🍃
    Thank you so much for Allll the LOVE❤
    VAVOOMSHABANG 💥💥💥💥
    LOVE💗U ALL
    ❤MYFAMILY❤
    I❤MY🐶
    I💚🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

I missed the trip to Turkey episode! 😞
    Thanks for the recap. I’ll catch it on rerun.

People Magazine online has run with Ramona catching Mario cheating. She was not interviewed..it was sources. Personally I believe they already separated, which changes the definition of cheating, for me at least. Nothing new, I don’t think – but noteworthy she is in People.
    (Not posting a link because People links are known to break)

Wait— he was accused back in October I believe. So you’re saying you think they were separated back then??? Already?

Try this for a link…

Yes I read it earlier – it’s up to almost 400 comments there.

How funny I just quoted it below.

I agree TT, I think when the information aired a few months back, again provided by that evil redhead THELUNATIC to the press, that they split. Avery was gone and off to college and well if you had to make a split, this was the time to do so. It’s sad though, but the only pics we seem to see with them together are with Avery around, so they were trying to present a united front to her, as they should, but in reality I too think they have been living separately for months

41. chismosa™ says:

I want to kill this woman …..UGH

“He screamed at me,” says Zarin, who will next appear on Oprah: Where Are They Now?. “And he was mad at me for admitting that he flirted with all the Housewives.”

She literally makes me sick. I have never hated someone like I do Jill.
      She loves other peoples misery. Yuck!

Totally Nancy.
        I wonder if she’s catching heat for any of this

I feel so sorry for Bobby’s children. I couldn’t imagine having someone like
          her in my life.

I don’t think his children like her. Can’t remember where I read that, but they when she married Bawby they thought she was a golddigger. Bawby set up the Zarin family trust before he married her, so I think the family money is protected from TheLunatic. If you notice from her interactions, she is RARELY seen with any of his family

• lillybee says:

I have a hard time believing that Mario would even find Jillz attractive.

It’s laughable.

I could see him hitting on Bethenny and TheCountlessLuman, but NEVER TheLunatic. Again, she wouldn’t know what flirting actually is, as no man is even ever NICE to her, so some man just acknowledging her presence and saying HI is flirting in her mind.

42. LaineyLainey says:

I’m watching Wendy Williams, just got home from work, put some chicken and rice on the cooktop,..and she mentions Brandi and how she admitted that she and Eddie weren’t really rich, blah blah…then Wendy shows a picture of LeAnn & Eddie and people started to clap quietly and she said “awwww, you wanna clap for LeAnn? Go ahead and clap for her!” And they did.

Was that worth a mention. Maybe, maybe not. 🙎🙍

Hello! Worthy!

Howdy, pardner! Thanks! I think the tide is turning..in LeAnn’s favor. Dare I say? I dare!

Is stopped reading what you were talking about ✋bc I like to go in fresh on WW

ugh leann. 😦
          Girl can afford excellent publicists and managers also

• PJ says:

I watched your fainting video. Sorry it took so long but work, family and sleep needed my attention–sometimes they just insist. This is what I saw, most people fainted forward because the muscles go limp and that is the way body movement goes. Some people went down sideways and then forward, again that goes along with the way the body moves when the muscles and knees go limp. Some people did go backward but usually there was a reason they went backwards–one person was at the top of some steps and took a step or two backwards and went down backwards–one person started to go down forward fell into someone and then went down backwards. My conclusion based on this video is that most people go down forward or sideways and then forward–this is in keeping with what I saw when my husband used to faint from untreated asthma. However so as not to speak in absolutes some people do fall forward depending on what they were doing and what their body momentum dictated. However, not one person fainted the Hollywood faint like Lisa.

Yes!! One did!!! Remember the guy who actually said, “I’m passing out…” So the other guy held his hand and he fell quite gently because someone was holding his hand? Probably not. Anyway, I’m sorry but after awhile I started laughing…I felt so guilty, cause you know that had to hurt. Especially the face planters. I do admit most of them fell forward, but like you said depending on what they were doing, some (like I said) fell sideways and back. My mom passed out once, and she fell back. I’m happy to say I haven’t experienced much in the way of people fainting, knock wood. I hope I would be helpful and not panicked.

It all depends on why you are fainting. If it’s due to ones BP falling you will have
          notice but other things can result with absolutely no warning.

• PJ says:

I’ve had low blood pressure my whole life but have never actually fainted. I have felt like I was going to faint many times though.

• PJ says:

It happens so fast there isn’t much you can do and limp body weight is hard to stop from falling. I might have laughed had I
          not watched my husband smack his face into furniture. It was frightening for me. I don’t remember the one you are speaking of. I still think Lisa’s faint looked unrealistic.

Oh no!! Sorry about your hubby! I know it was bad to laugh, but the way it was edited….ok, i know, I know…those folks were probably injured,…I’ll shut up now. About this. For now.

• PJ says:

It doesn’t bother me that you laughed, I’m sure no disrespect was meant. I’ll shut up for now too, about this anyway. 🙂

She was being held.

Wait are you guys talking about Lisa faint-gate ……?😳

I joined BH after the -gate and I watched it over and over and over again.
          I felt like her dance partner was clutching her hand so he didn’t let her go. I mean he was her dance partner !! they were doing major dance moves of course he’s going to hold her hand and hold her weight

As if a dance partner falls to the ground and the partner is right there to catch them – his reflex was to grip her hand. He’s a professional.

Jmh and very late-in-the-season opinion.

• PJ says:

That’s true but in my recollection her body didn’t even sway slightly from one hand being held and the other not being held, and I didn’t see him grab harder to try and hold her weight or reach out and try to hold her with the other hand. If he could do that with one hand he must be really super strong because Lisa isn’t really small and light weight, not fat either but not small. Don’t want to get into a big debate it’s just my observation.

Her faint was SO ridiculously phony. I’ve seen that video and not one person’s head was magically held up, even with their bodies, as they went down so it hit last. There’s no explanation for how her head did that other than she was faking. Badly. Her partner daintily holding her hand does not explain how her head is held up.

• PJ says:

I guess a lot of people believe what they want and put logic aside, and because they like Lisa they want to believe her. I saw exactly what you saw. He was daintily holding her hand and she was holding his hand which meant she had muscle control and she was using her grip of his hand to help her go down gently which is the reason her rear end hit instead of her head. As she went down his body didn’t even jerk forward trying to hold her, because her muscles didn’t go limp and she still had muscle control. It’s just my opinion of course but that’s what I saw.

OMG she is nuts!!!
      VV-I need to ask you something and I’m asking you specifically because I know how much you dislike Kyle but I also know you will be honest about this-do you think Kyle has done anything to Carlton or do you think Carlton came in hating Kyle? I haven’t seen Kyle act mean or disrespectful but I know you see Kyle differently so please tell me what you think-thanks!!

I personally think that MORONSTFUBrandi has blabbed enough crap about VileKyle to her that CarltonTheStupidWitch “went” with it, she didn’t have a storyline and this one is hers, other than fake “wiccan” storyline. I say fake, because I think she “plays” at being a wiccan without actually being one. Been reading up on it, and this is My opinion. CarltonTheStupidWitch tried LisaV at first, but found her to formidable, PLUS, they know the same folks outside of Hwives and I am sure her husband told her not to alienate LisaV and Ken, again just my opinion. Also, her husband is into Developing Real Estate so there could be underlying Murray issues as well.

Jill…This is a response on Kyle’s blog.
        mystrece 4 hours ago
        Don’t spend anymore time or breath on Carlton. She’s just using you to be relevant on the show. Someone has clearly advised her that you have to fight with someone to capture the viewers’ interest. She has chosen you as her unfortunate target. In the process she is making herself look ridiculous and you are coming out smelling like a rose.

That’s a great comment.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think Kyle has gained a little fan support just from Carlton hating her so emphatically-Kyle seems to be handling it ok-she’s not being extra bitchy in her blogs or on twitter…I can’t wait to see their show down next week.

To me she came in already “hating: her as she made some stupid remarks about her
            the evening they met. I think Carlton knew all about Kyle and her family and wanted
            to make it known that she wasn’t impressed. Then when Kyle left to go and get something for her luncheon when Carlton was in mid-sentance that’s when it was on.
            I wasn’t a Kyle fan but I’m beginning to re-evaluate that.

Not sure Jill.
        Carlton is seeing Kyle up close and is getting a bad vibe from her… Granted Carlton is odd. I don’t think she came in the show hating K. Again, I think she just gets a bad vibe from her for some reason.

• Constance says:

Now she is calling Joyce by another name??//?? She’s calling her Jacqueline

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I noticed that too-she thinks she’s cute…she’s not

Hi Constance. How have you been?

I didn’t notice that but it sure says a lot of her. I’m sure this will
        be her only season so let her go out looking like a jerk.

I do that but I accept that I do it “jerkily”. I don’t like Joyce.

Hi Constance

I see Kyle as quite judgmental. She and her sister are so entitled they make me roll my eyes (and I hate that). If Carlton watched the show like I did, then she would have been very guarded to meet her.

Then in her first scene on camera, Kyle is spreading her sanctimonious judgement against her own friend.
      Carlton invites her into her house, Kyle makes another judgmental statement “were you raised Catholic” instead of asking Carlton about her decor.
      Last episode she jumps right into the Jewish star question instead of “wow, what is this.”

So it does seems like she tries to compartmentalize Carlton instead of letting Carlton explain herself. She did the same with the very drunk Alison Dubois and look how that turned out.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

What sanctimonious judgement are you talking about?
        I will never understand how a person who has crosses all over there home and a confessional in there living room would be so insulted by a question regarding their religion or a question about a tattoo.
        When you don’t like someone nothing they do is right and everything they do has a double meaning-Carlton is indeed looking for tits on an ant.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ewww I just noticed I used THERE instead of THEIR twice…that’s sad!!!

The first strike was at the fake BH birthday party. Kyle was bad mouthing Lisa to people she had just met.

Kyle didn’t ask Carlton about HER religion, she jumped to the conclusion that Carlton must have been raised Catholic. “Can you tell us about your house? Who designed it? What was your inspiration?” Why did she let Carlton choose what to talk about? Instead, Kyle said, “were you raised Catholic?” You really don’t see that as making a judgement call?

Carlton explained in her blog that her tattoo was completely covered up, yet Kyle knew about it. Again she didn’t ask Carlton what it was, she jumped right into asking if it was the Jewish star, and really, a six-pointed Star of David should be quite recognizable over a pentagram to Kyle.

She doesn’t ask people about themselves, she sizes them up, jumps to her own conclusion, then dares them to expose themselves. Forced vulnarability trying to make someone seem like less than her.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I don’t see this in Kyle at all-she saw crosses all over the woman’s house and made an incorrect assumption-but it wasn’t out of left field-the house looks like a “cross” between a haunted castle and a church! I don’t see asking someone if they were raised catholic as a judgment b/c I don’t see anything wrong with being raised catholic, but I guess Carlton does. As for the tattoo Kyle looked at it and asked if it was the Star of David but Carlton reaction was way more offensive than the question. Carlton seems to wait for Kyle to say anything just so she can take offense and then be offensive.
            I guess since you don’t like Kyle you see Carlton’s points-I don’t like Carlton at all and I think she is completely full of crap-she is the one with the agenda but she’s trying to turn it around now.
            Kyle was bad mouthing Lisa? Are you talking about the nipple comment? That was sanctimonious judgement? Really? I thought it was plain old teasing and having a laugh.

I don’t like Carlton. But just watch kyle interact next episode. There’s never a question to someone without her own conclusion thrown in.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

But is that reason enough for Carlton to say she is systematically disrespecting her?
                Carlton is exhausting me as much as Brandi

I like Carlton’s house because I’m a big British history buff. If someone had asked her about the decor, maybe she would have told us it was based on (example for guessing reasons only) Sir Thomas More’s country home in Leeds, where he had an actual confessional. You have to admit, it’s the only interesting thing about her.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Carlton is too much of a “try hard” to be interesting-it’s like everything she does she does for a reaction-like a teenager that suddenly turns goth to piss off her parents-it’s annoying when teenagers do it…never mind when grown women give it whirl!!

It wasn’t a conclusion, it was a question about the crosses. A logical one. And, Carlton’s reaction was so weird and rude that it probably stopped Kyle from actually asking her about her religion right then when she may have otherwise. And, actually, Carlton says in her blog that it wasn’t covered up…no doubt to counter Kyle saying that there was her bikini string AND her mic pack-which you can see on the show-so Carlton is lying and explains why Kyle couldn’t see it wasn’t a SofD. What Carlton says is that she told nobody about the tattoo but Kyle asked to see it. Like that’s somehow nefarious.

And, Kyle asked Carlton a ton of questions about herself before bitchy Brandi jumped in.

It wasn’t logical at all. “Were you raised Catholic” has nothing to do with asking about the decor of a house.

A British woman having crosses in her house does not warrant Kyle’s question. It was a stupid question, and it was intrusive.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I never knew asking someone “were you raised catholic” was so insulting or intrusive or stupid. She invited Kyle to her house-she knew she would see all her semi religious decor-does no one ever ask about these things? Does Carlton have a list by the door of acceptable questions? She should! Maybe in a normal setting it would be a strange question but on a HW show I don’t see it being so intrusive-I mean the woman signed up to be on reality show and she doesn’t want people to know anything about her? She invited us all into her home but she doesn’t want any questions? I think it’s so strange and I think Carlton believed that going after Kyle would make her a fan favorite-that’s not Carlton being authentic-that’s Carlton trying to keep her job.

Is the first time they filmed together – Kyle and witch- was going to witch’s house???

Jill I totally agree by seeing how many FRIGGIN crosses she has in the house – it’s ASTOUNDING she’s surprised anyone would ask her if she’s Christian.
        Especially after cesspool party – there were crosses EVERYWHERE ! Get with the program
        Can’t wait to see her answer this on the reunion. 😜

I know!!!
          And even though I know the cross itself isn’t thought of a religious symbol to some-it is to many but never mind that-THE CONFESSIONAL!!! Who has a confessional in THEIR living area?? She is either mocking a religion or she is completely nuts-if she is mocking then she better have a seat Sista cause she’s in not position to mock anyone!!! I don’t like her and I didn’t like her stupid party-if I were at that party I would have been talking all kinds of smack about that janky ass Americana (????!) pool party of grossness!!!

43. Katie (aka kats2) says:

I feel so bad for Ramona and JZ’s response/quote I read in the rags just once again proves why she is hated by all normal people.

44. lillybee says:

I watched Iron Chef on Sunday, Caroline was a judge on it. She was so in favor of Simon/Forgione, perhaps because they were Italian. She was very unfair. She gave Garcias/Moriomoto the stink eye at the beginning. She also claimed that there were too many flavors in Moriomoto’s dish and that one dish was too messy.

45. chismosa™ says:

Nancy—-

I am watching channel 4 and I saw a commercial with a couple skating for the US – the woman’s face was quite startling — do you know what couples are the big couples competing so I can look them up? Her face was quite odd looking, like she has a condition or something

ITA but her parents are “normal” looking. They are favored for Gold and it will be
      the first time the US will will that ever in ice dancing. The Canadians won it in
      Vancouver 2010 so I’m hoping Meryl and Charlie will be it this time. Same thing
      goes to the favorite in mens skating. His name is Patrick Chan and he’s from
      Canada but they have never won the Gold in mens. Kind of strange due to the fact
      that there are thousands of rinks up there. I can’t wait for the games to start. 🙂

• Here you go, chiscmosa. 🙂
      US pairs skating in Sochi:
      For the pairs teams, the top two teams from these championships — Marissa Castelli and Simon Shnapir and Felicia Zhang and Nathan Bartholomay — were selected to compete in Sochi.
      US ice dancing teams:
      Reigning world champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White took gold for their sixth straight U.S. title, while Madison Chock and Evan Bates earned silver, with siblings Maia and Alex Shibutani in third. All three teams are headed to Sochi.
      info from http://www.teamusa.org/Road-to-Sochi-2014/Features/2014/January/12/Meet-The-2014-US-Olympic-Figure-Skating-Team

Let me guess…

chismosa…you might like this.

48. mrs peabody says:

I just watched the fight on the HOA and what in the world was Nene thinking having those extra people there and what was with those questions? That whole thing is on Nene and no one else as she sat the whole thing up. It was her friends that started it not Kenya. She was responding to what that guy and his common law wife were saying to her, I didn’t see her charging anyone, I saw her walking over to the gal to have her conversation with her and the guy grabbed her arm. It looked like Peter was trying to break it up but pushed her friend a bit to hard when he was trying to separate them and he went flying. Apollo really overreacted from what I could see, but he did say the guy hit him which is probably why his reaction was what it was. Still seems he overreacted even for that. But that mess is all on Nene and her friends Chris and whatever her name is. Those friends were there to bring the fight and I think Nene knew it.

Comments on Carlton’s blog are funny, to me – probably not so much to Carlton.

50. chismosa™ says:

Carlton: you entered of your own free will

About Kyle:
    She’s always accused me of having preconceived ideas about her when I entered this lair

I wish I could see comments on my phone. 😪😪😭

I hope Brandi isn’t watching American Idol as Keith Urban keeps calling
    the ladies “baby”.

53. Mene Seela says:

I’m bummed about Ramona’s marriage falling apart. I was also unhappy when Bethenny and Jason broke up. Maybe because I hoped these high strung women were actually good partners at home. Not that I’m blaming the females, rather I

54. LaineyLainey says:

So did i tell u guys, that when my daughter was at work the other day. GG’s boyfriend (the one from this season…Sean?) walked in with a beautiful blonde woman. She waited on the young woman. I asked her if she asked her about GG…she said “ummm…no, mom! Hee hee”

I meant to say, GG’s ex boyfriend.

SO COOL!!!!!!

they were implying that he played for the other team so that’s interesting he was with a girlfriend

Darn Lainey I wish we saw Lilys fashion show and your daughter 😦
      😭😪

55. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

The twitter break down act is in full effect….

Thanks for bringing these here, so I can know what type of crazy goes on without following her. 🙂 She’s going to walk into the reunion filming in full on defense mode….why is that making me feel happy?! Because Everyone is looking for a Lisa “take-down” and I think it will be a free for all with Brandi falling…now what’s her tag line??!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

The reunion is going to be a mess-Brandi has no one to blame but herself. Last season at the reunion she thought she was the HBIC….this season-not so much! She’s falling deeper and deeper-she can’t get out of her own way.

Is Darin Harvey someone we should know ???

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

He is her BFF and the guy she “fake” married in Vegas a few years ago

I wonder how “fake” that marriage was? Remember Penny and Zach on TBBT? Did the JP mail in the signed forms to the County Clerk (or Clerk of Courts, it varies)? I’m pretty sure what the JP charges for the ceremony includes the license and filing fees.

He’s one of Brandy’s closest friend. They even married for a few hours in Vegas.

He is one of her F**k Buddies. She fake married him, but she also F**ks him on occasion. When the crap “allegedly” wend down at NOBU he was with her that night. He is actually friends/acquainted with CarltonTheDUMBASSWitch and her husband, he took a trip to Hawaii with them. I am going to go out on a limb, but I think she met him through CarltonTheDUMBASSWitch, again another in my long line of notions that CarltonTheDUMBASSWitch are actually swingers.

The responses to this tweet are …. Unexpected? They are very negative

I was trying to read all the comments, but they’re giving me a headache! I’m DONE! 😆

Good day everyone!

Good day everyone

RHINY Morocco trip. Some fortune teller told one of the ladies her husband was cheating on her or something to that effect. Was it Ramona’s? I think it was.

It was Ramona-

Yes, remember when Ramona came back and she and Mario had that awkward conversation and then the more awkward “seduction” scene? That was hard to watch. AWKWARD!

Snow day part two. It’s 11 degrees here right now. Brrrrrrrr!

59. chismosa™ says:

Good luck with your move today LULU!!!!

In case you see this…………