Brandi Glanville Podcast 12 by Kit9

Guest, Brandi’s book agent and Brandi BFF(TM),Micheal Brussard. Brandi is upset about the uproar over her molestation comments. She says she’s angry that “one line” was taken out of context and now she’s being killed for it. She cried over it. Says she’s “not feeling this judgment”(really? Well, I’m not feeling your offensive comments). She then says she doesn’t understand why some people-comedians-are allowed to say things and other people-her-aren’t. Her agent says maybe she should have a filter. Brandi disagrees and says that is boring and says that if she censors herself she” won’t be being true” to herself, and that she will be “an asshole at times” and that she screws up and apologizes. She feels she can’t do anything right(boo, freaking hoo). Then they start blaming social media and Brandi claims she’s removed herself from Twitter(apparently she doesn’t know what “removed” means).

Brandi promos new book and says, “If you hate me, you’ll hate me more, if you love me, you might love me more!”, in what she apparently thinks is a great selling point. Brandi is angry that people think she had a ghost writer. Michael explains how the book deal happened. Brandi had been trying to get a book deal for a long time but nobody was biting and she was told she wasn’t going to “get a book out of this”. “This” being the Leann affair, apparently. Then she got on the Housewives and a mutual friend put her in touch with Michael. Brandi tells story how Michael, who is gay, left her at a gay bar once and Brandi was so angry about it, she started looking for a new agent. Poor Brandi didn’t know what to do, how to get home(it’s called a cab, genius). Brandi says she just wants to make people laugh and be an entertainer(I’ve got nothing. My well of snark on Brandi’s professional delusions is bone dry).

Brandi credits Lexipro with getting her to where she is today(somewhere a Lexipro exec face palms). She’s worried with all the scrutiny she’s been under recently, her book won’t do well. Brandi says she’ll never get married again. Brandi’s “Booty Call” rules: no kissing, no spending the night. No, “so now what? conversations. You both got off and that’s it. Also thinks that once you’re a booty call, you’ll never be anything else to a man. Brandi actually named names of some of the celebrities she dated/slept with but the editors took them out. So, she says, there will be a big guessing game as to who they were. Says recording the audio version of the book was very emotional for her. Brandi is over emoticons. If a man sends her one, he’s a “pussy”.

Guest: Bobbi Brown, 80’s video chick. Brandi was obsessed with Bobbie and remembers her from Star Search. Bobbi says that Ed McMahon was sleeping with her roommate and she saw him stark naked once. Eww.  Brandi talks about how she doesn’t drive anymore after getting a DUI three years ago. Says she decided to stop driving(apparently the alternative never occurred to her). Says that her one night in jail was the scariest night of her life. They dive into the salacious stories in Bobbi’s book. First topic: Leonardo DiCaprio. Bobbi slept with him and, apparently, he has a big penis. Brandi says a friend of hers also slept with Leo and said he was huge. He was very young when Bobbie slept with him and she thinks he’s grown into his penis. Bobbie also dated Tommy Lee. Brandi asks if she has hepatitis as a result. No.

drinking and tweeting

Brandi worries that her boys will read her books when they get older and get some flack. Brandi claims she’s never said a bad word about their father in front of them(Eddie says otherwise according to court docs, as I recall). Bobbie’s had 4 breast augmentations. Brandi wants to get bigger implants. Back to the gossip, Brandi says that Stephen Doriff has been hitting on her for years.  Brandi thinks he’s “foul”. Bobbie calls him “retarded” and also shot him down once.  At Bobbie’s lowest, she was a meth addict and her mother was telling her to get a job at Subway.

______________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast. Bookmark the permalink.

322 Responses to Brandi Glanville’s Podcast – Will she name her booty call celebrities in her book?

Good morning NMD and everyone. You’re up very early NMD. 🙂 It’s going to be a great weekend. The temperatures should be good, as good as it can in February I guess. Get those chores done, rest up cuz tomorrow is the BIG GAME. 🙂 Have a great day everyone.

You too Powell!

I’m mad that: it was always my understanding that football was a winter sport — so ideally – not for the SPECTATORS but for the players – it would be so cool to have it in a cold area !

And then all these people complain about it being here. STFU I say.

I wish it was going to be 20 degrees and snowing. Just to REALLY experience having it up here. No, instead it will be freakin 50’s. Blah blah blah !

Going for Denver. I like Peyton – I like his humility (if it’s authentic) and Seattle complained about New York already so sorry buddy!
      So disappointed in 1/2 time people. Chili peppers I’m excited.
      Maybe Sting will come out and sing with tiny Bruno the song he totally stole the melody off. Barf

Why not Bruce? Billy Joel? Bon Jovi? People from here ????👎👎 utter FAIL

Ok rant over ! Apologies ! It’s not the World Cup I need to calm down 💨

Good morning. I have to bring this over 😆

I wonder if this was due to the spat B had with nene and I forget who else on Atlanta – and Jeff Lewis referenced it.

OR if it’s due to the swimming comments to Joyce/h/j or her podcast blunder last week.

OR if it’s due to none of the above.

I really hope Kenya gets on apprentice !

Thanks for these Tarts

Kenya takes 10 questions from followers on Friday nights and this was one of the question. My guess is the response is how she feels about her generally and not a specific event. I know, I didn’t need a specific event to feel like that, lol

Lol @you didn’t need an event for bbbb. Haha!

Oh ok nice – that’s cool of K to do. That reunion is going to be balls to the wall ratchet !

4. vilzvet says:

I remember just now that Ramona and Mario were married in March of 1992. Only because her anniversary is almost the same as mine. So they’ve been married almost 22 years, definitely not 27.

The Gabby Douglas Story airs tonight on Lifetime. Here is an article about it from a local perspective. She grew up in Virginia Beach, VA. The movie was shot in Canada. http://hamptonroads.com/2014/02/lifetime-movie-travels-lightly-over-gabbys-life

Everything films in Canada now. I’m surprised when something does not film there. I read a bad review of the movie –

Regina king was so nice on Wendy yesterday- great gal. The girl playing Gabby looks like she’s 15 years older and much much larger than Gabby.

6. chismosa™ says:

Thanks so much Kit for taking this bullet yet again!
    Did you download her chapter like Jill did? Haha

I agree about the Bootie call and the men and emoticons. 👍

Brandi doesn’t drive? She said to Kyle at Kim’s party that she had the same car as Kyle when Kyle drove up. And how does she take her boys anywhere ? She has a driver ???? Whaaaaa???

There’s a picture that released I don’t know when -of Leo Dicaprio on a boat and naked and I didn’t think anyone said anything about him being um, sized. Plus he’s floated from one blonde model to another I’m surprised no one talked about him before. I always heard liam Neeson and of course my love michael fassbender. 😍😍 but Leonardo????

And I thought that Tommy Lee was supposedly – sized – based on what people said about the notorious tape of him and Pamela Anderson.

Happy Saturday ! BBBBB goes on 🌟🌟👅👅👅

• Rebecca thinks you should google "werewolf Joe" images when Bravo shows tick you off. says:

Why would you waste money on a Land Rover and a Maserati if you don”t drive? Couldn”t you spend that money on…. I don”t know….health insurance, an ER visit?

Just how is she getting all these prescriptions without insurance?

So….yes. The bitch is lying there somewhere.

I need a shower. Kit9, how do listen to these thing all the way through? Do you take something to keep your head from exploding?

And, I have to listen to parts more than once cause I can’t get it all in one go! It’s brutal. She’s so repetitive on some things like her wanting to be a comedian that I want to stab myself in the ears!

I am getting into it with her on twitter. She is denying using the ‘r-word’ and thinks I am ‘judgemental’ for calling Brandi a ‘skank’.

Oh, hell no! lol! Oh, she said it. And, I have to laugh at her saying that about calling Brandi a skank because during the interview, Brandi called her a whore! Then Brandi says, “kidding, i’m just kidding”. Well, since it was during a discussion of penis sizes and how Bobbie would know big, it didn’t really sound like a joke but Brandi was quick to add the jk disclaimer. lol

ITA.

Brandi just doesn’t get it. She keeps crying about still trying to figure out what she can say or not say. Clearly, people can pretty much say anything they want provided that they can deal with the fall out and other’s reactions to it .

That’s why Brandi will always fail. She says that Lisa can give it out but can’t take it, but Brandi is by far the worst offender.

• gweema says:

She probably got her license revoked for a certain period of time, or had to have that blow unit installed for a year or more after her DUI. But, you know she has to drive during the day to pick up her boys from school unless she still doesn’t have her license back? Then, if it comes out of Brandi’s mouth, the percentage of truthful words is about 10.

No, I haven’t! Don’t want to bother to get itunes to do it. lol. Oohh great catch about her driving and her boys! She WAS shown driving on the show this year when she gets confronted by the paps. Well, we see her walking to her car, anyway. So, that was total bs. I did find it interesting that Bobbie thought Leo was huge considering she’s been with Tommy!

• And she was at the mall with her kids when the Paps were interviewing her and she was going to her car…. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say that I think she meant she doesn’t drive when she goes out….to drink, get drunk and pick up guys….. <see how nice I was!!

Kit, very funny, I could just see the Lexapro Pharm. Exec. face palming himself in his huge office!!! Great Job!!!

Bobbie Brown is a former beauty pageant winner who was infamous as the “Cherry Pie” girl in Warrant’s music video and album cover by the same name.

If she’s blonde then yes, I believe she slept with Leo.

• Ladebra says:

Isn’t Bobbie Brown on one of the shopping networks all the time? Or am I mixing her up with some one else? If it’s that BB, she isn’t blonde, and way too old for Leo lol.

Anyone know why she was on Star Search? Did they have some swimsuit model competition or something? Oh, and she went on to marry the lead singer of Warrant, apparently.

China,
    I don’t have twitter handles but here’s RHOBH production info:
    Evolution Media
    Executive Producers: Douglas Ross, Alex Baskin, Greg Stewart and Dave Rupel.
    Co-Executive Producers: Toni Gallagher and Dave Patry.

*many moons ago you asked if I had Twitter handles.

• Pghemtchick says:

Here are the ones I know:

Executive producer
      Alex Baskin- @abaskin31
      Producers:
      Larry Grimaldi- @larryggrimaldi
      Ken Schoech- @northboundent

Thank you!

Bookmarking all this ^^^^^

Thank you both of you. May have to READ them if they go after Ramona on edits.

Ooooh VV……..👣👣👣👣👣are those your footsteps I hear — 🚶you coming to RHNY to MEET GEORGE 👴👴😁😁😁?

#itsAmovement
        #getVVtoRHNY

Black & White Kitty ❤️❤️❤️

10. Pghemtchick says:

OT: The One Ring Scam (if you have a cellphone pls read)

Not sure if this is happening in other areas as well, but here’s the info. Better prepared than sucked into the Caribbean one ring scam.

“They’re using autodialers to call thousands and thousands of our cellphones. And they let it ring once, and then when the consumers goes to look to see who called, some that may be pretty curious may call that number back and automatically you’re going to be charged an additional $30 on your phone bill,” said the BBB’s Warren King.

The calls cost $20 up front and $9 for each additional minute.

Some of the area codes being used are 473, 809, 876, 284 and 268.”

Yikes !

Thanks !

• Donna says:

Thank you for the link! I was able to share on FB

Thank you!!! 💸

What about him??? Oh right, he was in music videos, but not a sex symbol. That’s good information to share. I’m from the school of if you don’t leave a message, you must not need to talk to me, so I wouldn’t call back an ID I didn’t recognize.

Switchboard.com has a reverse phone number look up. It doesn’t always tell you who, but at least will give a location. I used it last week when a call came in and no message was left. They also allow comments in reverse number lookup and people posted that number calls ALL the time, so I promptly blocked it from my cell phone!

😳 I was trying to reply to somethingelse and had to reboot, sorry for stupid converged comment. Wanted y’all to know about Switchboard.com though.

Just this morning, I recd a 268 call. So did my daughter!! But we did not call back!! Thanks for posting this!

• Cartwheels says:

So does this only happens if you call back or also if you answer the call? I have received a few in the last two weeks and now I am sick to my stomach. 😦

Whomever was asking for the Checkmate question the other say. Here’s an article and video. RHONH S2 finale, not to be confused with Bobby Fisher RHOBH S2 reunion.

I know I asked once 👋💁🙋

So wait- there are 2 separate incidents ???

Going to read this now

Was this the party thrown by Lisa that Faye wasn’t invited to but Kyle brought as her “plus one” or something when Kim was “unable” to attend? The same Faye that Kyle prepped with a lunch where K told F all of the slights she had been subjected to by Lisa and Brandi to wind Faye up?

If I was looking at snow, I’d be planning a vacation here

Yofo’s wedding #1 pic.

14. jezzibel says:

I mentioned my kitten Stud Muffin/aka/Studders/aka/Studly Moore

Studmuffin relaxing pic.twitter.com/yh8hZFJx5L— Jeanne (@JeanneKHayden) December 12, 2013

15. plainviewsue says:

So according to Brandi, booty calls are no kisses and can’t stay the night. I will always remember Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman no kisses as a hooker.

Palm Spring house still for sale. I’m getting the feeling that Moe and Kyle told Kim they were selling and splitting the money to keep Jim in check BUT Moe and Kyle have no intention of selling it (IMO) house … still in the market …. still in the market …

Address: Indian Wells CA
    For Sale: $495,000
    3 Beds, 2 Baths, 2,109 sqft

17. California35 says:

Kit thanks for the report.

She is angry we (so many people) took her “joke” out of context??!
    Wow, just wow. No redemtion.

18. LaineyLainey says:

Great blog, kit9. She is unbelievable. “Why can some comedians get away with saying things”…THEY are funny. I can’t wait to not buy her book.

I’ll be the one not in line to buy that book.

lol. It’s going to be interesting to see how the book does. I think she’s lost a lot of fans since book 1 but she does seem to have a hard core group of die hards so…hard to say.

• Cartwheels says:

There is also a huge amount of viewers who take what bravo shows at face value and who haven’t seen Brandi and Lisa have a fall out yet so who knows.
        I think the second book will do fine but not as great as the first one

Define “fine”….best seller or dollar store in 6 months?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think the book will sell but it’s weird b/c so many of Brandi’s “bunch” on twitter say they didn’t read her first book and they never listen to her podcast -they are fans but they don’t go the extra mile it seems? Idk-it’s weird….I going to buy her dumb book because I can’t help myself!!!

You’re really a glutton for punishment aren’t you? You must do a review for us.

• Anne says:

Will Brandi’s book outsell Carole’s book? Both are released on February 11th? What do you think?

• Cartwheels says:

It would be a shame if it did, Carole is not my favorite hw, but as a writer she is miles ahead of Brandi .
                Scandals and salacious gossip definitely sells so it would not surprise me one bit if Brandi in fact outsold Carole, a book about dealing with grievance with dignity vs a book about the rules of one night stands, masoquism and fetichism to get you off, I have little doubt which book will sell more, just hoping I am wrong.

I think Brandi’s will outsell Carole’s.

• Anne says:

Carole’s new book (the novel) has ratings on Goodreads and they are mixed. Looks like her publisher was distributing advance copies. Also, she has a couple book signings in NY and two appearances in LA scheduled at the end of the month (according to the publisher website). I did not see anything about a book tour for Brandi on her publisher website. It will be interesting to see whether they each do talk show appearances as part of the publicity tour, as well as the sales figures.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Brandi has some book tour dates on her janky web site-if Carole has a singing close to me I will go-I would not go to a signing of Brandi’s book…unless my little sis twist my arm!!!

• Anne says:

There are 3 in NY area: One at Barnes and Noble on the Upper West Side on February 13th – depending on weather, my friends and I may take the train to NY for that signing and spend the night. Another at Hunter College later in February and one in NJ in March. There are others in LA (probably more will be announced later).

Because CAROLES BOOK WAS FINISHED OVER A YEAR AGO

Ughhhhh she’s going to annoy me SO much.

Sorry to yell. Lol

I might have to buy a couple of copies of Carole’s book.

• Anne says:

I’m definitely going to read it, but not sure about buying it. I put it on my wishlist at Paperback Swap. I’m 5th, so hopefully, I won’t have to wait to long for it.

• Cartwheels says:

Lol, yes you can
              Jill, you can help yourself and avoid the aggravation.
              We might need to plan an intervention for you. 🙂

• Cartwheels says:

Not sure about best seller, it might be a best seller for a couple of weeks with the preorders, Brandi has bragged that her preorders are already reaching 100k books, but I am sure the number of books sold wont be as much as her first book.
            The simple fact that she has even one fan left after her behavior not only on the show but outside the show just tells me that there is a market for every kind if loon out there.

19. MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Kit9, your brain must be melting and oozing out of your ears from listening to this shit but thank you for doing it.

On the ‘abuse’ and comics. I have NEVER heard one say they WISH they were abused. I have heard them say they WERE abused and then make jokes about it. In my mind, there is a HUGE difference. The idea that she’s ‘pissed’ people didn’t get her and she’s taking crap for the comments, too damn bad. If you are willing to say it, put it out there publicly, then you have no right to tell people to STFU about it when they don’t find it as amusing as you do… Brandi.. (hangs head in shame that I ever fought with any of you about her).

On the Booty calls, I tend to agree. Would I ever participate in one with a Brandi? F*ck No.

As for men using emoticons… 😀 🙂 😛 🙄 …. I guess I’m a pussy but that doesn’t make her any less of a Bitch. So, Brandi, go pop your xanex, bottoms up your booze bottles, then, STFU and while you are at it, F*ck off.

Just got back from men’s shopping day at the grocery store 🙄 No offense to you guys who probably normally shop for yourself and not just on super bowl weekend.

Tried to look at US Weekly but a man insisted on being chatty – don’t they know you don’t interrupt magazine skimming?! Kandi and Todd were on the front cover “Humiliated by her fiance”

21. I Need A Life! says:

I’m here in my igloo. It’s snowing. I still have Christmas presents in the living room that I haven’t been able to deliver due to the freeze. Does that house in Palm Springs have a pool?

If you watch Mob Wives, you’ll agree with me that there should be a national holiday in honor of the person who invented the remote control. Thank god I can fast forward through this. But did you know that Renee and her sisters have a new family recipe cookbook coming out this month? Great title: How To Use A Meat Cleaver.

Off to pry the Christmas lights off the evergreens.

The snow is finally melting here and it got up into the 50s. I went to Petsmart. What was I thinking? It’s the first day of the month. Crazy out there!

Wow, this puts things in perspective. Weather wise.

Renee has more than 1 sister? The producer of the show?

Cause we see Renee cook SO much.

Back when Giggy used to be on the RHOBH promo pics.

• California35 says:

Hahaha this is funny. Did they really predict the winners last year? That is lucky 😛

By the way do you know where the poppy super ball will be? I heard on Ellen there is one, but i didn’t get the channel or day.

rofl! Go Broncos! Has someone posted the Budweiser Super Bowl ad, Puppy Love already? It had me tearing up 21 sec in. Damn Budweiser and their manipulative puppy ploys! lol. It’s so freaking adorable. I don’t know how to post a vid…but if you haven’t, you have to watch…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQB7QRyF4p4

• Anne says:

It is adorable. The ad agency that Budweiser uses is really very good. Have you seen the Duracell commercial with the Seahawks player who is legally deaf? That one is also a tearjerker!

• Cartwheels says:

I watched it yesterday (several times I might add) it was just so stinking adorable.

Boy, Adrienne has really promoted her cook these past two days.

24. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Here’s a interesting little tidbit Brandi tells in her first chapter-the dress she has on for the cover of her first book is the same dress that ended up around her neck during tampongate…she didn’t mention the tampon string-only the black thong.

She talks about tampon night in her book?! So, she didn’t mention the absolute most humiliating part? lol. Did she say how the dress got up round her waist? And, I’m pretty sure she’s wearing that same dress at the Dinner From Hell in Palm Springs. I think it’s time to burn that dress!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

She skipped over the string!! She says she had a few glasses of wine and was not expecting “a sea of paparazzi”…and yet she tweeted her exact location for the night!!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

So transparently full of shit. When this was the IHJZ site, I began to feel sorry for Jill (Don’t shoot me, I do have compassion for people, I just don’t show it very often) but with this one, I don’t see that happening. The feel sorry period for her, is Over and, I don’t see it returning anytime soon.

• PJ says:

I said basically the same thing that she can’t do anything to repair the way commenters on this blog feel about her only to get many denial comments. I don’t really think I was far from wrong though despite what was said in rebuttal comments.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I don’t know how long you have been Reading here but I can see back to your first comments here (admin).. If you had been here last season, you would have seen the exact opposite of what you see now. I don’t think you’re wrong in your assessments of why (from reading previously), lesser of 2 evils. Trust me when I tell you, I use to be one of her biggest ‘cheerleaders’ here.

You are entitled to your opinion just as others are entitled to their opinion. I find it judgemental of you, when you say you don’t judge, to then not accept the opinion of others to be as genuine as yours. And while we all comment on HWives and train wrecks, and other issues that really have nothing to do with our lives, we very rarely call each other liars. Just my observation.

• PJ says:

Interesting, first of all I have not seen you comment before, so have no idea what your views might be. However I have never called “we” a liar thank you very much.

I never said you called we a liar. I said I find it judgemental of you not to accept the opinion of others to be as genuine as your opinions.

• PJ says:

By saying that you are being judgmental of me and my observations. What did you mean by saying “we very rarely call each other liars here”? I believe you were at least suggesting that that’s what I was doing or you wouldn’t have included that in your comment because it isn’t related to anything else.

My observation was that people here although they were previously Brandi fans have turned against her and I personally don’t think that can be turned around. I made no comment on whether people were right or wrong nor did I judge their observations. I think people would like to think they would forgive her but I think she has gone to far for that to happen. The comment I was responding to seemingly confirmed exactly what I think.

25. Pghemtchick says:

Vicki’s got a spread in Forbes this month…

My favorite Olympic memory to date.

That’s a great one Nancy, but nothing will top the 1980 hockey team. I so remember exactly where I was when they beat Russia. What a feeling! Dan Jansen is a close second though. I also have to put Brian Boitano in 1988 up there as well.

I was skating in Europe when that game was played so I didn’t get to see it but
        heard about it later however my heart was broke for Tia and Randy Gardner
        (US Pair skaters) when they had to pull out at the last minute. There were only
        a few Americans with the company I skated with so it was a hard few days as I
        trained in the same rink with them for yrs.
        I agree the Battle of the Brian’s was a good one. At least Brian Orser finally won
        his Gold Medal with Yu-Na Kim.

27. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Kit-excellent recap of the podcast-I don’t understand when Brandi removed herself from twitter?? She’s nutty!! I also love how she turned her joke about wanting to be molested into everyone else’s problem-like it’s ok that she said and all the people who thought it was horrible are the ones with the problem-that annoys the carp out of me!!!

28. LaineyLainey says:

Anon, where u @? Just wanted to say, I read your comments really late in my notifications,…you had me ROTFL. I enjoyed your opinions and your writing style. Don’t be a stranger.

Before anyone feels left out, i must add, In fact that so many of you keep me laughing everyday. Thank you.

29. California35 says:

Thanks BB i will look for animal planet 🙂

30. Just a thought here… Didn’t Brandi put up the $10,000 reward on Chica? Why she didn’t use that money to go see a doctor?And she uses the pretext of not willing to waste money on her going to the doctor, because is money she can use to support her two kids? Excuse me, there is not lack of compassion from me to Brandi, just that her Blogs are just full of excuses that contradict everything she does and says!

HuskerHuny…This should bring back great memories for you.

32. Mene Seela says:

Anyone planning to attend the 2016 Olympics in Brazil? Pack a tent!

The hotels Brazil needs for the World Cup never got built!

“..According to the Brazilian Hotel Industry Association, Rio has about 34,000 rooms, 22,000 of which are in conventional hotels. An additional 6,000 will be added by June, the group says.

The mayor’s office expects 1.5 million tourists during the World Cup. A spokeswoman said that not all of them will be in the city at the same time, and that with alternative accommodations such as private rental apartments and bed-and-breakfasts, there will be room for everyone.

That may be unduly optimistic — 49 of the 89 Rio hotels on the FIFA official accommodation site are already reserved for groups such as the news media or are fully booked online. Reports abound of sky-high rates. “There is high demand and a lack of offer, so the prices are very high,” Gaffney said.”

I’m going if my nephew qualifies. I hope we find our Brazilian cousins in time for this.

They better up security. Not so safe there anymore 😦

33. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Beverly Hills first look is on in a few minutes…

34. Mene Seela says:

Wow. This letter is pretty graphic so I’ll just put the link here.

Dylan Farrow Writes Open Letter Accusing Father, ‘Blue Jasmine’ Filmmaker Woody Allen Of ‘Sexually Assaulting Her At Age 7′

Just heard from Lulu…all is well and they are already in Washington State.
    Talk about great timing re: the Superbowl and yes NMD they are already fans. 🙂

They made good time. Thanks Nancy. Very good to hear they are almost there.

Hi debra…I’m surprised how soon they got there too but that was their plan from the start. One drives while the other one sleeps. (Mind you with two kids and a dog)
        I think they will like it there.

Up until the age of 10 we moved around TX, OK, LA a lot! 3 of us kids in the backseat of a 54 Chevy, everything we owned in a trailor hitched to the car. That’s what mom and dad did, take turn driving. And we each staked out a portion of the seat or the floor and tried to stay occupied. Good times lol. Well at least as a child it was good times. My poor parents. Not until I was grown and realized what it was to move with 3 kids, sometimes a couple of times a year, did it truly appreciate how easy they made it seem.

Hopefully they will love it in Seattle. I hear it’s a great place for raising a family.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I don’t think there is anything more miserable than traveling with very young kids. been there done that. I would have gotten there as soon as possible too.

Why did you all move so much, if you don’t mind me asking, Lovely Ladybra? It must have been like an adventure for you and your sibs. For you to not realize what a pain it was for your parents means, they must have made sure to make it fun for y’all.

My Dad worked for Phillips Petroleum. He was a geophysicist on a seismograph crew – looking for oil. So we would be based in a centrally located town, and the crew would work within a certain radius. Once they exhausted the leases within that radius the crew would move to the next centrally located town. Dad would be out with the crew for a couple of weeks, and then home for a week, and out again. Because we moved with the crew, I really thought lots of people were moving like we did. Even when we moved overseas and were in one place for years, most of the kids I met moved around like I did.

I watched Dad pack up that trailor and fit everything in like a jigsaw puzzle. I think that’s why I am good with spacial relationships to this day.

Wow…fascinating. Well, your mom and dad dun good, judging by their LADEBRA! Are both your folks still around? I know your mom is,…cause you were jonesing so hard for your ma at Christmas and then you managed a quick trip to go see her…in Florida, right? I know we were all happy for you here in Lynnfamland.

Aw thanks LaineyPie. I feel like they had us kids when they were just kids! Imagine 3 kids before you are 30. Different times. But they grew up with us 🙂 Didn’t do everything perfect but we always knew we were loved. Lost Dad 10 years ago, but Mom is still enjoying life in Orlando. Thanks for remembering 💕

That’s sweet. Oh, and I’m sorry about the loss of your daddy. 10 years doesn’t take away the wishing they were still here, huh? So many of us here know and understand that. super Cool that your mom is doing well.

Ok…back to snarking!!! How ’bout that Carlton?

Glad to hear Lulu’s almost to her new home. 🙂 Thanks for the update Nancy!

@KimRichards11: Share a Smile Saturday!😄😍
    Such an AMAZING DAY!!☀
    I just worked out!👊
    FEEL GREAT!🙌
    SMILE😊
    GRATITUDE🙏is an ATTITUDE😉
    VAVOOMSHABANG💥💥💥
    ❤🐶
    💚🐢

Jill, I hope you are wrong about Brandi’s book. She’s turned off a lot of people with her comments, behavior on and off the show and she’s paying. I think she got a lot of symphathy buyers last time (like me). That will not be the case this time around (I hope).

Sigh 😕

Good evening everyone. How are you doing?

Interestingly, no tweets from her BFF offering confort.

Totally OT, I just watched “Fleming: Man Who Would Be Bond”. I had it taped, it comes on BBC. I like the Bond movies, and this was very entertaining. It could be all the period costumes – I’m a sucker for period shows.

I loved reading about your childhood so thank-you for that. Sorry about your father
      though. Where did you go overseas?

Thank you Nancy 🙂 I always say all the traveling was a great education. Oh let’s see – it’s quite a list. We first moved to Bogota, Colombia, then to Tripoli, Lybia. We were evacuated from the American Air Force Base Wheelus in the spring of 1967, and while my family went back to Tripoli later that year, I went to a boarding school in Leysin, Switzerland. I graduated from Leysin, and came back to the States to begin college at Baylor in Waco, TX, but my family went on to live in Buenos Aires and then Trinidad, and eventually back to Bogota. Mom and Dad were in Bogota for 10 years that last time. Dad loved it so much, he moved back to Colombia when he retired. Whew. Mom said that when he asked her to marry him, he said they might end up in Timbuktu, and he wasn’t far off. LoL.

You were working and traveling in S.A.? Were you touring? I’m so glad I did all the adventuring when I had the stamina for it!

Did she always go to the Super Bowl? Is this a yearly thing for her?

She’s like “fans I’m on smith street at the shop called —-, come find me!”
      Paps come get me!

📷📷📷👐👐👐👐👐👐

I don’t recall her mentioning SuperBowl in years past. Maybe Maury is a guest of some big shot, or I’m sure they could afford it on their own.

Observing the Sabbath the Umansky way!

So Gabby Douglas is planning on going to the 2016 Olympic games. Good for her. 🙂

44. chismosa™ says:

This is the best line:

Limping in last at the end of February is “Leggy Blonde,” a memoir by the universally unliked New York “Housewife” Aviva Drescher.

Melissa’s book sold more than the Don’s. That’s interesting.

• plainviewsue says:

Thanks for sharing this article Chismosa!! I’ve always wondered how many books they’ve sold. Surprising that Caroline’s book didn’t outsell Melissa’s. This is why IMO if her Bravo show does get on air it will not do well.

• Anne says:

Thanks for this interesting article. So, Brandi sold 26,000 books and that made the book a best seller. Hmmm, for some reason, I thought you’d need to sell more. I wonder what percentage of the sales were the sympathy buys discussed by other posters.

I had forgotten about Aviva’s books — probably because I had no interest in reading it. Do you think her book will outsell Carole’s? I heard/read that the two have a falling out this season —

Yes, I like Carole. I liked her first book, which predates the RHWs. She actually is an author and made a living writing — unlike so many of these housewives with their careers du jour, so I hope that her book does well.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I’m thinking those numbers do not include ebook downloads-Brandi has half a million twitter followers so I would think her numbers would be higher but maybe her fans are not that interested in reading her book?

That was funny. Interesting article, mostly for the sales number. Put on the brakes; 26k in books is a best seller?! Is that electronic and print….and is it all that were printed – whether bought or not? Hmm.
      Thanks for the article link, chismosa.

#sabbathumanskyway

He’s gotten big!

Hate him 🐍🐍🐍🐍

#wantsHisOwnShow
      #evil
      #narcissism.com

Her ring is rather ….. small? Or maybe it’s just the photo

The easily manipulated Kim and master manipulator Brandi.

@KimRichards11: Had so much fun tonight!😍
    With My BFF👯 brandiglanville 💕& Friends! Dinner&Dancing!💃 Met the Nicest… http://t.co/RaV0yh0NOO