Vanderpump Rules – Who is the biggest liar of the bunch?

Vanderpump Rules – S2Ep14

“I Lied” – by HydrangeaHussy

We’ve made it to the end of the season!  We begin with Stassi & Katie at an “urban sweat lodge.”  They’re trying to get skinny for the next day’s photo shoot.  Stassi comments that her life has been much more calm without Kristen in it.  They proceed to wrap up in aluminum foil suits & sweat out their

Kristen & Tom are still together.  He tells Kristen that he read texts on Jax’s phone.  She denies texting him.  She’s pretty convincing.

It’s time for the Sur photo shoot.  The staff is getting primped.  Stassi has been receiving texts from Jax.  He wants to get back together.  As Stassi said, kind of pathetic.  Why would anyone want to be with her after the way that she’s treated him?  Jax arrives & it’s kind of awkward.  Lisa arrives & lets us know that Kristen is excluded.  She hopes that things will go more smoothly without Kristen.  Sleeping with Jax aside, Kristen has been causing drama at Sur all season, so I can’t blame Lisa for keeping her away.

The first shot is set up when Tom arrives.  It’s all of the guys around Lisa.  She leaves the shot to question Tom about his tardiness.  He tells us that it’s hard to get out of bed because he’s so upset about Kristen.  He doesn’t know what, or who, to believe.  He suggests that Stassi could have borrowed Kristen’s phone to send the text.  Tom asks Stassi for details.  She tells him that the two had sex twice – once at Kristen & Tom’s, once at Jax’s.  Tom tells her that he doesn’t trust Jax to tell the truth.  Stassi tells him that he’s in denial & questions why he hasn’t dumped Kristen.  Um, because not everyone jumps to the worst possible conclusion immediately!  Tom tells Stassi that he can’t have Jax around, which leads Stassi to question why he can’t be around Jax if he doesn’t believe the story.  Maybe because Jax either slept with Kristen or lied about sleeping with Kristen!  They all know what a piece of work Jax is.  Why do they keep him around?

Modeling tips by Jax.  Then the photographer calls Tom over to shoot with Jax.  Tom is not happy, but is trying to be professional.  Guillermo & Lisa are discussing Jax.  He seems to have no moral compass.  Jax chimes in & says that if Tom had satisfied Kristen then she wouldn’t have cheated.  Jax then says that he wasn’t really friends with Tom.  Jax has got to be the most self-centered, immoral people I have ever seen.  It doesn’t matter how bad their relationship was, you don’t sleep with your best friend’s girl!

vanderpump-rules-season-2-swimsuit-shoot

Stassi gets the idea to do a naked shoot.  Peter, Katie, & Ariana join in.  Lisa comes in & busts them, but is laughing.  We learn that Scheana’s engagement party will be held at Sur.  Lisa is so good to her employees!  Scheana wants Tom to come, but not Kristen.  Lisa tells Stassi that she needs to apologize for slapping Kristen, but Stassi refuses.  She sees this as a war!

Lisa really feels bad for Tom.  Assuming this isn’t just for the show, I do too.  Lisa can’t believe that Tom doesn’t believe what’s right in front of him.  She tries to make Tom see that Kristen has some responsibility.  Jax has no remorse for betraying his friend.  Tom finally admits that he knows Kristen is lying.  Lisa tells him not to worry about Jax, that his relationship with Kristen is more important.

Back at Tom & Kristen’s, they are wrapping gifts for Scheana’s party.  Tom tells her that everyone will be there, but Kristen is the most worried about Lisa.  Tom tells her that he spoke with Stassi & Lisa about the alleged cheating.  Tom has tried every other option, but he believes that the texts came from her phone.  She continues to deny it.  He tells her that she has to admit the truth if she wants to continue their relationship.  She tells him that it’s over if he can’t believe her.  They go their separate ways.

Scheana is shopping for a wedding dress.  She wants a fabulous gown, but is on a budget.  She also wants something sexy, yet classy, that she can twerk & booty-pop in.  I’m not going there, it’s just too easy.  Everyone is arriving at Sur for the party.  What is Ariana wearing?  Everyone else is in dresses, but she’s in a crop top & parachute pants.

Lisa pulls Stassi aside & tells her to apologize to Kristen.  There is never a reason to slap someone.  Stassi reluctantly agrees.  Lisa thinks that Stassi is maturing, but I’m not convinced.

Scheana changes into shorts & a tank top so she can climb onto the bar.  She thanks everyone for coming, and then announces that she has chosen this night to debut her new song.  Katie notes that she’ll never let an audience pass her by.  Whether you like the song or not, you gotta admire her perseverance.  Even Stassi admits that the song is catchy.  I haven’t heard it yet, so I’m reserving comment.

Tom & Kristen arrive.  Scheana thanks Kristen for the gift & behaves very appropriately.  Stassi asks Kristen to come out front.  She will apologize for slapping Kristen, but nothing else.  Stassi can’t even get a word in before Kristen starts crying.  She says that she can’t look Stassi in the eyes because she had sex with Jax once.  We get a montage of all of Kristen’s denials.  Kristen is more upset about betraying Stassi than Tom.  When she says that they all felt sorry for her, Tom chimes in & defends Kristen.  Stassi wonders why Tom isn’t more shocked, but he reveals that she told him before they left the house.  Tom wants to be there for Kristen because she shouldn’t have to face Stassi alone.  Tom has a problem with Stassi making the situation all about her.  What else did he expect?  We’re talking about Queen Stassi here.

vanderpump-rules-season-2-kristen-confesses-to-stassi

Stassi goes back inside & informs Katie, Other Tom, Scheana & Ariana that Kristen has admitted to sleeping with Jax.  Jax is relieved that Kristen has come clean.  Tom takes him out back to have a chat.  Tom opens up about how betrayed he feels.  He has been a good friend to Jax & wants to know why Jax doesn’t feel any remorse.  How could anyone be that cold?  Jax is stone-faced as he says that it isn’t a big deal & that he doesn’t feel bad about it.

Lisa is comforting Kristen, when Kristen admits the sex to her.  Lisa doesn’t care about the personal business, but is concerned about how all of Kristen’s lies will affect her business.  Lisa admits, in her TH, that she is disgusted by Kristen’s actions.  Kristen thinks that she could still work at Sur.  Lisa says that it would be easier for Kristen to quit.

Other Tom is being a good friend.  He feels bad about the way that everything came out.  He doesn’t understand why Tom isn’t angrier at Kristen.  He points out that Kristen let Tom make a fool out of himself by defending her.  Like the rest of us, he wonders why the two are still together.

Lisa joins the group & attempts salvage the party.  Tom approaches & asks why they are there.  Lisa cuts him off in his whining & tells him to cut the BS.  Yay Lisa!  This is supposed to be Scheana & Shay’s engagement party, not a chance for Tom & Kristen to cause more drama.  Lisa is leaving & suggest everyone do the same.  Tom is still confused by Jax’s apathy.

vanderpump-rules-season-2-fight-clip

All of a sudden, Tom leaps over the table to begin punching Jax.  The girls & Other Tom are thrown around.  Tom is smiling, which leads to Scheana crying over her ruined party.  Tom got in a good shot!  Jax is bleeding, but doesn’t seem at all upset.  Lisa doesn’t condone what Tom did, but she does understand it.  In his TH, Jax says that sleeping with Kristen was the final nail in his coffin, but he’s ok with that.  This man has no soul.

It appears that the group is having a two-part formal reunion this year, a step up from last year’s appearance on WWHL.  After that, I’ll be blogging Southern Charm, scheduled to begin March 3.

_______________________________________

Ratings

Vanderpump Rules slipped past Real Housewife of Beverly Hills in Monday night’s ratings in both overall viewers and the young demographic.  That’s the first time a housewife show hasn’t been the ratings leader for the night – (unless Miami was beat by something.)

I’m pretty sure the executives are taking a hard look at this cast to figure out who to ditch and who to keep.

_________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

343 Responses to Vanderpump Rules – Who is the biggest liar of the bunch?

Good morning everyone. It’s freezing rain this hump day morning. The roads are bad. I’m working at home thks goodness. If you’ve got lots of snow and ice be careful out.
    That’s a pretty good pic they did for SUR. Do they really do the pic annually? I don’t recall them taking a pic last yr.
    Stay warm and have a great day.

I think the women should all have the same thing on.

Make it Robert Palmer-music video -esque

Stay safe Powell. We’ve got the same by Nika here.

Weather- by Nika

Finally got a bit of snow, but with it lots of wind and below zero temps. No school around here today – first snow day of the school year.

Doesn’t really feel like a Hump Day, but it does mean that the weekend is that much closer! Everyone stay warm and safe today.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

I like your Robert Palmer idea. Remember how sexy that was considered to be in its heyday?? and now? I think they would be considered to be too covered up i.e. too much clothing.

I think it’s more risqué and avant guard in this day and age to be covered up rather than NOT and be Miley-style.

The real fashion forwards are covering up!

I 💚the 80s

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

you must not have seen the blurred lines video…actually, neither did I!!! I just read about it and heard about it. I heard it was boob city. I chose not to rhyme that.

Robert Palmer style would be good.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

hI pOWELLypooh! Hi everyone!! Glad your safe and warm at home Powellypooh!! Warm thoughts go out to everyone out there in the treacherous weather!! Hot toddies for everyone!!!

I do remember the group photo for Sur last season. Remember Stassi and Scheana kissed?

My daughter has an audition today. Say a prayer, light a candle (it will keep you warm!!), it’s chump change compared to what YoFo’s daughter makes, but it would sure help her out!!!! It’s all relative, right?!!! 🙂 Thank you!!

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Good morning Powell. Glad you are working at home today.

I must say I like ice in my drink not on my front steps. After breaking my ankle last year I am not taking any chances by going out.

Lol at the ice —- I drink every single thing cold even in 10 degree weather.

Be careful ! Ouch ankle 😦

2. From the last blog – re: Gia using the word fa**ot in a tweet. I’m not shocked she knows the word because I’ve heard Joe say it – but I’m shocked she doesn’t know that it’s unacceptable to use it.

• Pghemtchick says:

In a way, I really feel for Gia. She’s at the same age roughly as FB. I think he’s a few months younger and won’t be 13 until June. He joined Twitter on his own at school a few months ago. He thought he was being slick and let it slip one day. It hit the fan lol well it wasn’t that bad. But he got a lecture and shown some of the negative. His parents don’t use it so I became one of his followers. He rarely uses it and only follows sports people. He’s had a Facebook for years, so at least he’s social media aware. But anyways, this is the test your boundaries age. He’s called his mom a son of a mitch (his word for bitch and let me tell you that didn’t go well!). So I can see her taking a word we know has been expressed at home and then in her group of friends, and applying it. I don’t think she has the social awareness as to the negative of it. I’d hope this was used as a learning experience for her and she can move forward aware and test other boundaries being a normal kid.

I am really upset that Tre would let this happen tho after all her speeches about it being supervised. I blame the parents. I’m okay with FB’s account as he has 1-2 followers not 97,000. He’s not a child held on a pedastool for the world to either help rise up or year down. No child deserves that. Kudos to Danielle Staub for keeping her girls off social media like that.

Of course. I mean how could she NOT know that word growing up in that house.
      The issue at hand is no control over her social media “accounts” – which I can’t belieeeeeeeeeeve these kids have – that’s just me- I know.
      And the ease at which she can type it into her smartphone.

Ooh Milania I can’t wait till she starts a blog and writes a novella in a few years.

• I feel the issue at hand is why she’s using that word at all, on social media or in private. Hopefully someone will use this as a learning opportunity.

I always figured their tweets went through a PR person. Teresa’s twitter management is masterful –

Of course she should not know or use that word. Personally I’m with you but I’m very 1892 when it comes to kids.

#blametheparents

Excellent point on the twitter monitoring. Good call.

• You might want to check his friend’s twitters and follow them, make a fake acct, lol!

• trudie says:

I don’t think it’s fair to say blame the parents. We have never used that word in our house and I heard my son use it on one occasion when he was with his friends. Obviously I spoke to him about it and he promised he wouldn’t use it again. Has he kept his promise? I hope so, but I can’t say unequivocally that he hasn’t. When children are young, they do not understand the power of words.

I hear you ….

To quantify and qualify – I don’t have kids – but I grew up super strict and treat my pets and all the dozens of kids and godchildren I ever babysat way strictly !
              You are right – today’s world is crazy

That’s why I want to be in a small remote village in Europe if I ever have kids !

You are right …. I like to generalize, it’s one of my pastimes

• missusmc says:

Yes, and if Joe let it slip on camera, I suspect it’s a regularly used word for him (I suspect other cast members husbands, namely Wakile and Joey, use it regularly, as well). Sad that Gia is getting caught in all this. Another example of why kids have no business on these shows, unless they’re in their late teens. Gia has grown up with bad behavior of adults being celebrated and glorified on TV rather than corrected. It’s got to be hard for her to be able to understand that what she sees the people around her do isn’t always ok, and that it’s best to avoid publicly fighting. I feel for Gia. She didn’t sign up for all this attention, and she’s not being guided to know how to handle herself.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Hi MissUSMC!! I feel bad for her, too. As others here have said, I hope she learns from this…and is allowed to move on. Being in the public eye gives them a lot of attention, popularity and perks (I imagine) but the flip side is that the same adoring public will not react well to the mistakes/flaws of the famous. Even if they are minors. Someone else mentioned the adult Manzo’s and their low class antics…I, too, she’s not going in that Manzoid direction. The difference is that the Manzo “children” are all great big hairy fully grown adults. I hope the public will cut her a little bit of slack.

Lainey yes I am saying that the Manzoids – look how out of control they get on twitter (at times?) and that’s just from a few seasons when they were in their early 20s on the show.
          Imagine since you were 9/10 —– or BORN …..to be on this show. How you’ll turn out.

I don’t get it. Forgetting my personal loathing of Teresa – she really should not be on reality tv right now.
          Plus the salary and all her products – doesn’t this all serve to fund her payback to the government ? Or lenders or whatever —? I never understood this.

Like if I go buy her olive oil, I’m helping her payback her criminal activities ? Why should i enable that? And bravo is doing it. But they want ratings so I get it. To quote Yolanda – all clowns of Andy’s ……

Just beyond me I guess …..

• missusmc says:

I suspect that a few years from now, bravo will have a new show that is a cross between the Surreal Life and Celebrity Rehab, and it’s cast will consist entirely of children who grew up on the Real Housewives shows. These poor kids have no chance at normalcy.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

I’ll go with you to pitch it. It’s a great idea for a show. I would watch it. Did you ever see when Joan Rivers was trying to pitch a potential show…it was like the biggest loser, but it was for Dogs? Chubby pets, I think. I think our pitch (haha.. i love the way I called it “our” pitch) will go better than the Biggest Loser for Pets idea.

Milania will head up the cast and maybe executive produce as well.

• missusmc says:

Avery will be the host and Briana will be the life coach/ mentor. Ashlee will be the hot mess older cast member who is there to scare the younger people straight.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Briana as the life coach??? hmmm….I don’t know about that. We can’t do better? Well, …let’s see…What about Alexia’s older son. JUST KIDDING!!!

Sometimes the clown thing is true, David Foster #gotwise

• shamrockblonde says:

agreed – children learn what they live – you can tell a child not to use curse words, but if you constantly use them in front of them, that is what they will learn – parents need to remember that their actions are always an example that their children will follow – for better or worse – for the HW children, their parents’ actions are much more public than ours so even if they don’t use that language at home – and I am sure that most do – they are filmed doing it, and their children are right there to see it – but what importance is a child’s growth as a gracious and contributing member of society compared to fame and attention? Apparently it is nothing compared to that…sad –

Wow, just wow.

Thanks for the blog HH. Glad to hear you are going to blog Southern Charm, I saw a spot to promote the show and thought it looked interesting.

I don’t know what to think about VPR. I wish there was less Kristen, and a lot less Stassi. I know they work at Sur, but I can’t help but feel it’s all made up. That they are all bad actors. That someone will pull back the curtain and we will see Lisa pulling all the strings. But it’s getting the young demographic so I wonder what they will fight about next season?

Stay safe and warm!

• IF it was fake THEN Lisa lied on WWHL because she said she was told by Gillermo that Jax had slept with Kristen (which he denied saying).

I don’t want to think Lisa would lie, but I can’t believe they are all truly that disgusting either and it seemed fake.

What to think … what to think … what to think …

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I absolutely believe Lisa not only Would, but Does, Lie. She’s no better than the rest of the bravolebs. IMTHPO.

• Ladebra says:

Hmm I forgot Lisa acknowledged knowing. But then this took place years ago? Didn’t Jax say he has known Tom for 10 years? (He ruined a 10 year friendship?) I just can’t imagine a group of 20/30s that act like this without it being fake.

• The cheating took place last year – Stassi and Jax were no longer dating. But Tom and Jax have been friends 10 years according to Tom. How old is Tom? I would have thought he’s in his 20s. Jax is really old (35) to still be bartending and sleeping around. I can not stand Jax. Does it show?

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

I know he’s morally corrupt – the male Faye. But, he’s hot. I’m sorry, the guy is so sexy!!! and then I think about how Tom reacted when Jax admitted that he was not protected when he did it with Kristen…and I think….ok, he’s hot, but ewwwwww!! Tom knows something. ewwww!! Keep that thing wrapped up, Jax!!! Point it in the other direction!!!

His jennifer aniston jaw is too jutting for me.
              I’m excited for the “southern” gentlemen. They look handsome ! 💌💌💋💋

• Sus says:

I felt sorry for Jax because Stassi was being such a bitch. Yes he did cheat but I think Stassi was stringing him along telling him that she would get back together with him if he followed her conditions. The conditions kept changing.
              My little crush is over now. I can’t believe he did Kristen. She’s such a trainwreck. How can that be attractive?

I want to know who spilled the beans. Did Jax tell someone or did Kristen? Once you tell one person it isn’t a secret anymore.

Does Lisa put up with all this crap because of the TV show or is she just a bad manager? I would have fired Jax and Stassi for all the BS while on the clock. I would have fired Kristen for crying at work.

None of them are that attractive that she needs to keep them on because of that. I don’t get it. I’ve lost some respect for Lisa that she allows this stuff in the restaurant. I wouldn’t eat at Sur either after watching this show.

IMHO I think Lisa with her years of restauranting experience would not leave awful staff there. Or if she did- she’d NOT have them serving people, rather just have them film occasionally!

They may be messes in their personal lives but maybe with work they’re good?

• Kansas Girl says:

I suspect she keeps them on because they wait tables/tend bar well and because people go there to see those people who are on that show. I bet business has boomed with the show. It seems like the sleeping around has gone on for years, but aiming a camera at people brings out the drama. I suspect the fighting was very much under the surface till the tv show and then bringing it out MADE the show. Do they all still work there? I need to check the SUR website to see if they are shown, but how could she fire anyone who brought in so much notoriety!

• 2Stupid says:

Anybody that has been a server can attest that all the people sleep around with each other. I guess it is just the restaurant/bar environment. They all go out after their shifts, drink lots and end up sleeping around. It’s a hot mess! Have friends that were servers in college and I would go out with their co-workers sometime and it was worse than a soap opera!

• Kansas Girl says:

My current guy’s son is a Jax. Mid-30s, works in restaurants, barista, chick magnet. His friends (I work with one) think he’s stuck in juvenile mentality. His dad thinks he’s forging his way in life.

Jax is sexy but that’s one of his big problems. He knows he’s sexy and many of the women he dates let him do whatever he wants.

Arnold Schwartznegger problems.

That’s why less good looking men WORK at getting their women. The cute ones are used to women flocking to them.
                Or the cute ones go after the girls that pay them NO mind.

Molly Ringwald>>>>James spader 😍😍 in Pretty in Pink one of my fave movies

Kristen is in her 30s also. She, Had and Tom the Mgr are the oldest.

There’s other staff. Maybe they should change it up and focus on other staff next season.

4. So will Ramona take Mario back now that his young mistress has turned out to be a fame seeking trollop?

Darn I miss gossip table can’t wait till it’s back!

Ramona please have BALLS and don’t take him back.
      He’s sorry AFTER the trollop went to mags???? Ok …. That’s when he felt remorse. How nice.
      That bit*h isn’t even pretty! I can’t believe this. I don’t like to call women b’s but that psycho is one.

“He said that he had made a terrible mistake and wanted Ramona back after finding out that Kasey was talking with weekly magazines about selling her side of the story!”

Yes I’m sorry I should “quantify?” and “qualify” – (trying to use the stupid Leah black expression )- my opinion as I have not been married. I’m just a very longstanding loyal fierce Ramona fan.
        (Ps she’s a Scorpio and they don’t forgive…. Shout out DJ📢)

I just don’t know. 😞😞

So if she wasn’t selling her story then what, he’d still want to be with her? Ramona, he doesn’t deserve you!

• shamrockblonde says:

when my daughter and her ex first separated, and before she filed for divorce, I encouraged her to at least try counseling before making any type of decision – she suggested it to her ex – his response – “well if it doesn’t work out with the twinkie (what we all call the girl he cheated with) then we could give it a try” – I think it was at that moment that my daughter knew once and for all that it was over – that he would not put their marriage first and use it as a backup instead was devastating – I hope Ramona remains strong – a drunken one night stand is a far cry from an affair – an affair is your partner no longer putting you first, and no longer putting all that you have built first – I would not wish that on anyone –

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

That must have been devastating. So hard to watch your beloved child going through something like that. How is your daughter doing now?

• shamrockblonde says:

it was a long road – three years after the divorce she remarried, but it did not work out – she loved guy, but was not in love with him and they parted as good friends and remain so to this day – I am really proud of her and far she has come – watching her actually believe that she was not good enough was almost unbearable – watching her grow into a mature confident woman who knows her worth was simply amazing and I pray that she never allows a man to take that from her ever again –

Shamrock that’s horrible. Like your daughter would be a consolation prize. That’s just what Mario is saying about Ramona. Men like that are just stupid.

Toni Braxton and Babyface have their new album coming out in a few days. They were live on a radio station I listen to on Monday and they’re going to be live on GMA on Friday. Toni talked about a song she wrote that is on the album, they played it on the radio, she wrote for her mom about how her father hurt her mom when he left her mom for another woman. It’s good. I can’t remember word for word but it’s something like ” I hope you get a disease, not a disease where you will die but one where you hurt like you made me hurt, I hope she spends your money, not enough that your broke but enough so you hurt like you hurt me…”. There’s more but those particular lyrics are profound to me. I can imagine a wife going thru a divorce/seperation having those feelings when her husband has cheated on her and left her for the other woman.

I saw an album at like #3 on iTunes and it was to I Braxton so this must be it. Love Marriage Sex – or something titled like that

She’s going to do well

That is sad about your daughter and the realization.
          😦
          I hope she’s shining bright now 🙂

It’s really hard to forgive someone when you’ve been publicly humiliated like Ramona has been, but I think if Mario asks her to take him back, she’ll probably do it.

😞😞😞😞😔😔😔😔😔

Hi BB

• For me it would depend on if there was a long history of lying and cheating, or if it was a one-time infatuation/mistake. I’d like to think I’d be able to forgive and move on, but once someone breaks your trust ….

I don’t know if I could do it.

The timing is just so darn coincidental. Makes you go hmmmmm

• missusmc says:

That’s what I’m thinking, too.

With NY coming back????

Why would she need added drama?
            I think Ra will have her hands full with KKB #3 yelling nonsensically at her and throwing legs on the floor. 👢👢👢👢

The edits must be done. Right ? Damn I wish I knew someone in these production companies.
            I don’t think they can scramble right now— SO late to put in the Mario storyline. I’m not sure.

• missusmc says:

I don’t think the storyline will be a part of the show, but the fact that the show has been on hiatus for so long requires extra press for added interest, especially after the revamp last season brought in so few viewers. Ramona has been good with bringing fake drama (post menopausal pregnancy scare, anyone?) and these shows have turned me into a true cynic. The cynic in me suspects this is reality tvs version of singing for your supper.

“And throwing legs on the floor.” I’m holding my lips together tight to not bust a gut laughing. 😉

But he’s basically saying Ramona is his second choice so she’s better than being alone. HELL NO! He better cozy up to those trophies and plaques he engraved. Asshole.

• Cartwheels says:

I sure hope she won’t.
        Once trust is broken in a marriage everything else goes downhill from it and while she might forgive initially, it would be very difficult for her to ever trust him again.

She grew up in an abusive home. I bet this feels like a type of abuse to her.

I was thinking that also

But I can only hope that Mario was and is – a wonderful father to Avery, better than Ra’s father was to her.

• Mene Seela says:

That young women is a bunny boiler Fatal Attraction kook. She harassed and stalked her last boyfriend. Mario is a horny old fart who looks like the idiot he really is by running off with her.
      Ramona, please hop a plane to Turtle Time.

In other news: Very odd this is all happening right before NT airs …

• Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

Oh Mario….

Come on fellow posters! Let’s all collectively throw our heads back and laugh!

HA HA HA HA HA

• I wouldn’t forget and I wouldn’t forgive and I would break out into song at the top of my lungs, “OH, NOW GO, WALK OUT THE DOOR, JUST TURN AROUND NOW, CUZ YOU’RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE!!!”

• JumpTheShark says:

IMO, Ramona should crack open a bottle of Pinot and watch “An Unmarried Woman” ; such a great movie!

Yup w/a glass of Ramona Pinot in hand.

Ramona works out. She needs to go harder at it in the gym, get some facials, a pinch of botox here, there like she does, get a new haircut, get new makeup looks, get a whole new wardrobe, go out on the town w/some GFs to some NY opening that will be covered by Page 6 and let the N.Y. tongues start wagging at how damn fantastic she looks. Then Mario can say “DAMN I was stupid” when he sees her pic in the paper.

Ramona needs to kick him to the curve. So on other words if the GF didn’t show her true colors, that she only wanted fame, a lifestyle, he would have been happy to stomp on Ramona’s heart? So in other words Ramona is his safety net, second choice? Dump him Ramona. He has no respect for you as a woman or the mother of his child. Remember 3/4 seasons ago Ramona thought she was pregnant? Thks goodness she wasn’t. She’d have a toddler and be dealing w/this.

5. chismosa™ says:

Thanks Hydrangea – I don’t watch but maybe I’ll tune in for the reunion.

Tom sounds like he is in love with Jax
    Stassi will get a spinoff.
    I wonder if Lisa would have to pay unemployment to anyone if she was to let them go. I don’t know how the serving / restaurant biz works.

I hope Lisa is an exec producer on this so she makes bucks off it.

I may watch that southern show. The men at least look handsome and not 19 years old. I would love to see that part of the country

There used to be a show on style network ages ago – I forget what it was called – it was set in Kentucky I think. I loved it- just some young women and their dating lives. I’m going to look up that show !

Time to deal with storm NIKA ☔️☔️❄️❄️☔️☔️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️

The show was Southern Belles: Louisville.

It ended quite scandalously ! Cute show.

• Doesn’t unemployment depend on how long they worked and the hours (full time versus part time?) I think her staff come and go – they are all trying to make it in Hollywood.

Tom reminds me of Ben Stiller’s character in Zoolander – actually Jax does as well in his personality (stupidity). Stassi is mean but interesting. She could probably carry a spin off. Kristen is completely uninteresting, but managed to get a story line with this (probably made up) story.

LOL I wonder if Tom had the same affliction and couldn’t turn left. ↩️↩️👀

Yes you are right – it’s a sliding scale –
        However I don’t know the restaurant world – I know in corporate world – at least in my experience it’s been sliding —

Lisa said somewhere that some of her staff have been with her for 5 or 6 years!!!?? Wow. That’s why I wondered.

• Kansas Girl says:

I thought this WAS Stassi’s spin off!

more money, more problems. wonder why the ex seems so unrelenting? (I mean he could bail her out) Sonja is still raising their child yes?

• Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

He gave her three huge properties in the divorce. Didn’t she sell the Aspen house for $9 mill? She still has a multimillion dollar townhouse and a chateau in France.

I kinda sorta feel sorry for Sonja due to the fact that her multi-billionaire husband is such a cheapskate. I mean, he wouldn’t miss a few million bucks even if it weren’t part of a divorce settlement. He could be kind to the mother of his child and throw a few bucks her way. As far as the movie lawsuit, sound’s like Sonja didn’t have a clue as to what she was doing. Let’s just say I wouldn’t enter into a business deal with her.

Me too, as I like Sonja. She’s just playful and positive.
        😦

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I feel for her too. I hate when those who have make it difficult for those who don’t have because of the power. He should be ashamed of himself. She is his child’s mother for heaven’s sake.

And yes, Sonja doesn’t have much business sense.

I want the TOASTER. where is the toaster !???

LOL

she should at least pub a tiny cookbook of toaster recipes. I’d support her with that.

I’m still waiting for that toaster oven to fill that designer toaster oven box.

It’s a damn shame. If she wants 10 mill give her 7, stop making the lawyers rich and call it a day. He’ll make the 7 mill back in no time soon.

6. chismosa™ says:

Not sure if anyone saw this maybe on twitter or not but GUESS who is on WWH Monday night – right after they film the reunion ?? And after airing VPR reunion 1?
    And the night of the episode where she feels so manipulated by Lisa?

Brandi! what a date to book her WWH! Jeesh
    💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

I wonder if she flies to ny WITH Andy. Oh Lordy

7. chismosa™ says:

Oh god. Poor Dylan. I don’t buy it.

Kit for you—— Dylan’s brother speaking against the Woody allegations.
    If link doesn’t work (!!!!!) it’s on people.

8. LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

hello our wanton Flower: Hydrangea Hussy!! Great blog! Love it! I love vdpump Rules. Love the drama. My daughter finally got to watch it yesterday and wonders also (as many of you do) it it’s all completely scripted. The story arc/arch, the best friends, the cheating…she aks: why isn’t Kristen suing from being physically assaulted, why isn’t Jax suing for the same? She thinks they are all acting and they are all under contract to “act” and the fighting was part of the “act.”

Kristen is no longer employed there? Was that official? I bet she’ll be back. What about Jax last year? Remember, how at the finale, he quit? But then he was back this season…like Bobby Ewing’s bad dream?

Even if it’s fake I love it. Thanks again for the blog, Hydrangea!!

• Kansas Girl says:

I watched the rerun last night and now think the fight was scripted. Fake blood. Too many people looking at the camera. The entire gang was there as people moved around. And tho Lisa was leaving, she ended up still there and suggested they all have a drink. For me, the highlight was Scheana crying that she’d just got her tooth fixed and they “threw her down”. LOL! In reality, it looked to me like the key players were whisked away at the right moment.

9. rabblerouser2010R says:

Good luck LaineyGirl…we are all rooting for you

I feel sorry for Gia too. 13 year olds are horrible to each other. I went to catholic school-and you’d think we’d be “better”. Holy NO! We called each other names (sl@t, f&@) used gay as a synonym for stupid. Called people gay (male and female) horrible stuff. Most of the nasty was behind people’s backs (and then you’d tell them who said it) or in passed notes since social media didn’t exist but things haven’t changed. AND our parents and teachers taught us better, but we did it anyway. Of course, there were some parents that were just as bad as their kids-today they’d be on TV. Lol.

At 41 don’t act that way-and I’ll teach the little ones the same. I also a productive adult as are the rest of the kids I grew up with. It’s called learning (sometimes the hard way) right from wrong. What I actually find WORSE then a kid saying something stupid-is adults on social media going in the attack. Not just against her, but each other. Anyone on Twitter knows what I mean. I find grown ups attacking other grown ups much worse, because they should know better. Especially if they are parents themselves. I often question if some of the Judgy Von Judgersons on social media even know what their kids are doing-since they spend their days fighting and insulting celebrities on twitter and Facebook.

She’ll learn-but when are the rest of the adults judging her behavior going to?

• missusmc says:

I’m so, so thankful social media didn’t exist when I was growing up. That would have made by teen years unbearable.

• Thank you, Exit 4! A realistic view of what goes on between kids when they think adults are not seeing/hearing… And they learn a lot of “interesting” stuff from each other, some of which would probably shock their parents. Having spent many, many years working with young students, I can certainly attest to the veracity of what you’re writing. Easy access to social media has added another wrinkle to it all.

11. Sus says:

“We begin with Stassi & Katie at an “urban sweat lodge.” They’re trying to get skinny for the next day’s photo shoot. Stassi comments that her life has been much more calm without Kristen in it. They proceed to wrap up in aluminum foil suits & sweat out their……………”

We should play fill in the blank!

STD’s
    “all about me” attitudes
    the word “like” before every other word they speak

FUNNY, sus…I like that!

• Sus says:

All I could think of is the poor people that had the next appointment. I’m NEVER doing that unless I’m the first person to use the wraps and I want to see them taken out of the manufacturer’s packaging!!!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

STD’s

LOL

do they all have the upwards lilt at the end of sentences ? Like the KarTrashian girls and those Beverly Hills rich kids ? Do they lilt?

Do they, like, lilt ?????

Thanks for the great blog!

I’m anxious to see what happens at the reunion.
    I feel sorry for Gia too. Such a big hate word coming from someone her age.

• Cartwheels says:

I thought Teresa said somebody was hired to monitor her tweeter account.
      Kids learn what they live and I am sure Joe has said that word one too many times.

I feel sad for Gia, everything is already crumbling around her and the last things she needs is this to deal with but then again maybe it is a lesson she will learn about putting things out there on the web that will haunt you forever.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

>>> I thought Teresa said somebody was hired to monitor her tweeter account.<<<

Like other vendors they probably didn't pay the bill.

Wendy Feldman is her, well, “PR Consultant”. Good choice, I guess. She can help advise T on life in Federal Prisons. I guess Wendy never thought to keep an eye on Gia’s tweets. I imagine Gia’s had a good talking to now.

13. chismosa™ says:

Boy how I wish I was there !!!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

My cousin and his wife arrived. Apparently they’ve had no problems. But she speaks Russian and can very sweetly kick **** if anything goes wrong. But I need to investigate through the family if there are any interesting tales.

I just read a link about Carlton. (nothing we haven’t heard) It got me wondering about what she did before RH’s?

I can’t imagine her doing any type of volunteer work or giving time to her kids schools. Does she just hang around that big house while her kids are at school and her hubby is at work? I can’t see her spending a day in the kitchen cooking or doing housework.

I think her being part of the HW’s show may be the biggest thing that’s happen to her.

You’d wonder what a creepy woman like her does all day.

15. mariareads says:

Chismosa- saw your post to me on the last blog. About my dad. It’s a long story but my father left Greece when he was 16. Merchant Marines. WWII -ended up in NY illegally after the war. He became a citizen and opened restaurants and he and my mother worked HARD. By the time I came along he was already 28. Then my brother was born and between business and family he never was able to leave. He sent me at 13 and my brother at 12 and that began our summers in Greece. I was 16 before my parents shut down the business for a month and took us all to Greece together and that’s when he saw his mother again. It’s an entire story in itself and would probably make a fairly decent book. Just very painful. But the joy those summers in Greece brought us makes me want to be there AND here at the same time. Very difficult way to be. I think that’s why the Shah trip to Turkey affected me so much.

(((maria)))

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Fascinating story, Maria!! I love that. Stories like these illustrate why They are the Great Generation.

• shamrockblonde says:

my Dad was one of nine children – my Grandfather would come over here from Ireland looking for work and then go back to Ireland – he finally told my Grandmother that if he did not find work on this next trip that they would stay in Ireland – he did though and he brought his family here to the States – my Dad was about 12 when he came here – my Mom was 3 when she came over – they did not know each other in Ireland, but years later my Mom was going to a company dance, and my Dad saw her – he got his brothers and they crashed the dance so that he could ask my Mom to dance – I have always thought that it was so romantic how they met – and that if my Grandfather had not found work, what my life would be like, or who would I be, or even if I would be – one decision that affected generations of lives –

Hi Maria– how funny I had to log off RIGHT as you came on. Lol

Ok —- your story is not dissimilar to mine – my dad had occupation by Germans in his town. I love to hear the stories as they are really REALLY good stories. He left to Athens (farming) – and then due to some economic issue distributing strawberries in Athens– (government taking money unfairly?) he then left to the US in 1963.

I get the working thing– my father is in his 70s and doesn’t stop working. It was VERY difficult to get him to stop his 7 day a week retail business back in the 80s when we went every summer to Greece. He never left his business for too long. And we know how incredibly tough restaurant life is. Worse than retail even. 😦

One of my dad’s clients wrote a piece on him in the Wall Street journal about 3 years ago since he found out my dad’s strange journey.
      He would have stayed in Athens if the government didn’t get into his business! So our joke is that the strawberries brought him to the US lol and met my mother- who’s NOT greek.

The turkey stuff gets me nostalgic but I don’t want to support turkey so I will go to other places in Greece before going to turkey … We have tons of islands.
      Hagia Sofia would be nice to see one day, if I change my mind

#EatFagegreek yogurt only!

What part of Greece is your dad from- an island?
      My dad is near ocean in Greece- his horio is thank baby Jesus. So hot there

Warm regards to you–

16. chismosa™ says:

Hey I think I’m in spam purgatory for a tweet — and it doesn’t pertain to Brandi!
    Lol
    …..just in case you want to release me ….
    No bad words ?

BBL

Very interesting interview. Thanks Jill.

Who to believe? Andy says Bravo will show T&J fraud on the show and Teresa says is will not be on the show.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Carlton is mad because Kyle made a comment about her coming on the show-I think Kyle said it to Wendy Williams-she said when she found out Carlton’s as a WITCH she said “oh we have enough problem and now you are giving us a witch to be scared of”…something like that-anyway Kyle didn’t say anything about Carlton’s religion and maybe Kyle didn’t even know what her religion was-maybe they only told Kyle that Carlton was a WITCH not WICCAN-Carlton thinks her blog explains everything but it doesn’t-she is blaming Kyle for judging her before she came on the show-didn’t Carlton do the same thing about Kyle?????

Carlton did the exact same thing. Hypocrite.

lol- I wish I read your comment before I posted…but i was so eager I just hit send as soon as I saw that her blog was up.

I totally agree about the Wendy thing (I posted it on her blog..although I doubt Bravo will post it). Not only that, but Kyle’s comment was at the start of the season after they already filmed, so for Carlton to pull that out as the basis for her dislike..is such fabrication.

So far we have…a dream, a smelly bathroom and a joke made after the fact…
        it’s sounds as pathetic and crazy as the Chewbacca defense.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

OMG I didn’t even realize that about the comment coming AFTER the season was “in the can”…Carlton better hope there are more dumbasses like me reading her blog who don’t catch on to these little things!!

She’s pathetic as what Kyle said was in good fun and she knows it.

If the situation was reversed, Do you think Kyle would be complaining on a Crying Head?
            I don’t really care for Carlton as a HW. Granted she’s odd, Bravo is pushing with edit. That Harry Potter music they play on background is not by accident.
            My one cent!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Kyle might complain but not in a talking head-this wasn’t said on the show so it’s not TH worthy-Kyle would maybe mention it in her blog but Kyle knows the game-Carlton is going for her b/c she thinks it will win her fans-Kyle is playing this perfectly. She’s not all that worried about Carlton-she doesn’t blog about Carlton as much as Carlton blog about Kyle and Kyle isn’t really letting this be her whole story line-in fact Kyle is letting her life be her story line.

I’m no fan of Kyles but I don’t think when she said that she meant anything
              other than joke about it. That’s Kyle’s personality so it wasn’t out of the blue.
              I probably would have said the same thing if I was in her position as it was funny.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I think Kyle would be the first one calling people insensitive on a Crying Head acting all ofended wearing that hideous Kryptonite stone on a dog chain.

* I’m not referring to her motives. I’m referring to if the situation was reversed.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

But what would she cry about? If it were reversed? Carlton is the one who has been rude and judgmental so if Kyle were going to cry now would be the time!! Carlton is totally the one going after Kyle so if it were reversed she would be going after Carlton-what’s to cry about?

That, of course, makes no sense. Kim has gone on and on about being afraid of her being a witch and Carlton loves Kim.

Sending prayers and fingers crossed to LaineyGirl that she gets the new job. They would be foolish not to offer it to her.

18. rabblerouser2010R says:

test

Brandi’s PR people have her on a Twitter-Leash. Smart move since reunion is a few days away. She is complying so far BUT she’s a ticking bomb you can always pretend she’s something she’s not for so long. If not this week, next week BUT is coming. Tic Toc Tic Toc….⏰💣💨💥

20. rabblerouser2010R says:

Gollum’s blog is up….

Code messages from Yofo.

@YolandaHFoster: ❤️Sometimes you have to wait a moment for your moment so be patient #NoteToSelf

Kristen was only taking the advise from Kyle Richards. IMO 😝

Kyle Richards: “If you cheat once, don’t tell”: http://quotes.whyfame.com/kyle-richards-if-you-cheat-once-dont-tell-1205#.UvKqlOvAUys.twitter

I thought she dumped him. I guess now that there is a divorce in the works maybe his money is tied up, so the gold digger bailed.

I’m not surprised that he got her an apartment at one time. She wants Ramona ‘s life. She’s really stupid. Mario may have trotted her out but if he and Ramona divorce and if he stayed w/the GF she wouldn’t be accepted into the Ramona/Mario true friends group. They will snub her big time. She won’t go to all the events, parties, openings, weekends at friends homes and live the fancy life.

• Buttercream says:

You are so right Powell … I’ve seen this play out in the last ten years when the dumb ass husband dumps the long term wife to marry the younger thinner woman to fox trot her to parties that he would be naturally invited to on an annual basis… shunned by the true friends due to his rotten pre-divorce behavior……

Great recap Hydrangea! Hope you are offered the job Lainey! Nika stinks! Sick of winter.. with the forecast this wknd of more snow!!

Have no words for the truth of Kristen telling Tom she lied to him and slept with Jax…who would stay with a liar and cheater and calmly attend an engagement party? Makes me do a Linda Blair head spin and spit out green pea soup ….

Thanks buttercream…I fb messaged her earlier to tell her about y’all wishing her well…she said “awwwww tell them, thanks!

• lillybee says:

I hate that Jill is mentioned as Ramona’s friend in that article because she is not.

Kyle’s pic from Ken’s @ Moe’s party.

kylerichards18’s photo

Party time !! With @amytherose @mcraigla @mrsfatburger

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

Interesting……..

Hmmm. She and her mom have been ill. They’re both back on the mend. Maybe she’ll be a “friend of” again next season.

I’m puzzled Powell because I’ve read tweets where she hints she would like to go back then tweets she’s glad she’s not on the show. She’s gone through some traumatic experiences these past few years. I’m sure it would be hard to commit. Who knows.

VV…I know what my issues are with Kyle but what are yours if I may ask?

I liked her. I used to like her a lot and thought she was funny (S1 and S2). I used to defend her on Lynn’s blog ALL THE TIME. Reunion S2, the veil was pulled from my eyes. I saw her for what she was, a two face, selfish person. It was disappointing. I follow her IG, FB, Twitter and website interactions and I see how she manipulates. Now, I see through her. She’s an actress and I can clearly see when she’s putting on an act.
            Do I think she’s pretty? Yes, I do. Do I think she’s a good mom? Yes, I do. There are good qualities in her.

I hear you. I didn’t like her right from the start but for some reason I’m seeing
              her differently right now. I’m seeing all the housewives differently from when they
              started including Lisa. Yolanda is a big disappointment and Brandi needs to be
              in rehab so I’m seeing her as sick not bad. Carlton isn’t worth my attention and
              Kim has her own issues needless to say. Bring on NY already.

That is because Kyle is pretty much narrating this season. She has more talking heads than any on the cast. I’m sure this was decided early on in pre-production when they went with the “cheating” story for her.
                I never liked Yolanda. I don’t care much for Carlton. She doesn’t add much to the show and should be dropped. Brandi I didn’t like her at first. I didn’t think she belong (no $$) then the Richards sister went after her for no reason, LeAnn was posting pics of her boys, etc etc. So, felt sorry for her. She needs out if the show and into rehab.

This is Lynn’s cousin. Scroll down to see the video. What a nice guy. She would have been
    so proud as he’s going to his first Olympics.

Jeff, release the pics of Sochi’s toilets please 🙂

🏂🏂     🏂🏂
    🏂❄❄🏂❄❄🏂
    🏂❄❄❄❄❄🏂
    🏂❄❄⛄❄❄🏂
         🏂❄❄❄🏂
              🏂❄🏂
                   🏂

I can’t believe that women will be doing this in a few days. Crazy!!

This chick might be a little weird…

34. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

What a mess…

Tom Colicchiobis an a$shole. I knew he was going to give it to Nick ever since last week.

36. LaineyLainey says:

Hey everyone! I know it’s late, not sure who is still up, but Laineygirl sent me a text msg and said the audition went great. Not sure when she’ll know if she booked it. I’ll keep you all posted. And thanks again for the good vibes. I’m picking up good vibrations….

37. djprincessc says:

Chismosa this is in response to your post upthread about Ramona, since its’ late thought I’d post it down here.

Bahahahhahahahah!!! I love how you always shout out the things I hate! Jennifer Hudson, Kandi and now Scorpios. This cracks me up! lol. Oh but I don’t hate Scorpio women. Its Scorpio men I can’t stand.

Hi- yes my mom is a Scorpio and her I can handle but I’ve never been able to make friends with Scorpio women — they are tough nuts to crack. I had two friends and then we fell apart — separate friends – it’s funny how it goes.
      But for a mom i couldn’t ask for anything better.

I have to get down to your “analysis” ….. I’m having some computer issues so I am awaiting that to be better.
      Don’t worry we’ll be in touch

Whew, I’m glad you don’t hate me 😉