Real Housewives of Atlanta by NMD

It’s been two weeks since we last saw the Atlanta ladies and we pick up where we left off last time, watching the aftermath of the fight.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-pillow-talk-tussle

Apollo is all raged-up, and stalks through the room looking to finish what he started.  Phaedra is obviously annoyed, and in her talking heads tries to make a joke about vampires and the moon.  Perhaps if the charges against Apollo hadn’t broken a few weeks ago I’d feel a little sorry for her.  I don’t.  I don’t get her at all, but I don’t really care any more.  She no longer amuses me in the least.

Watch for NeNe to try to distance herself from this mess on twitter tonight.  I don’t think Kenya will let her off the hook.   She shouldn’t.  Rumors are afloat that NeNe’s nervous energy was enhanced by some line (and not the type actors memorize) but this is all allegedly and gossip.  What I will say is she’s a floppy mess in her nighty as she goes around screaming at people.

Previews show Porsha and her sister the first to leave, proving that she really is much smarter than she looks.  NeNe is aghast that her evening (you were just supposed to answer the questions she screams) has been ruined.  If that’s not evidence that she’s on some sort of chemical alteration (although she could just be drunk) I’m not sure what is.  Stick a fork in your slumber party, NeNe.  It’s done.

I always reserve the right to change my opinion about the housewives.  I’ve officially changed my opinion about Kenya.  While her individual scenes still appear scripted, they are harmless.  What I’m growing to love about her is she’s not afraid to call BS – even on queen NeNe.  Everyone else seems to tiptoe around NeNe as if her shit don’t stink (pardon my french).

I’m looking forward to Kenya being on WWHL tonight, but of course with the Olympics and Walking Dead both on – I’m not sure if I’ll watch.

Let’s Chat!

_________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

352 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta – Porsha is the smartest person in that room!

Hey everyone. Besides ATL and the Olympics is anyone watching The Walking Dead?

I’m watching the first part of the party epi now. I’ve never seen the entire epi. What I don’t get about NeNe is what was she trying to accomplish w/the game? What did she expect would happen w/this group? None of them sits on their hands. They all know how to take care of themselves when it comes to confrontations.

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT. Yofo hasn’t dumped Brandi. Yofo is very calculative….I’m still trying to figure out for how long…….

Sorry “Chatters”. Didn’t realize this was the Chat Blog. 😳

VV I don’t know what to say about it. Yo seems to be on both sides of the fence.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

WTF… a hairdresser (?) is calling YoMoFo and DaFo his new friends? He don’t know YoFo vewwy well do he? He’s gotz to earrrn her friendship by sitting bedside at Malibu, doing the LemonMasterCleanse ad nauseum, no talking, no singing while DaFo plays piano and yell out ENCORE vonce he finishes. The nerve… I realize that Brandi and her friend are habitual line crossers. Give them an inch, they take a mile, give em a rope and they want to be cowboys.

No apologies necessary. I thought Yo Might have been pandering to the viewers with her pretend distancing from Brandi.

4. Ladebra says:

I see what you mean about Kenya. She is cracking me up with her TH! But that totally scripted stuff and the phones baloney baby story line is not entertaining. She’s funny, but I don’t like the fakeymess 🙂

I swear I saw Dwight on a short film this afternoon. It was 3-4 short films, and I’m going to look it up. You could have knocked me over though when I looked up, and did a double take! It was him or his twin!

6. Pghemtchick says:

Remember Apollo beats him because he hit Apollo in the eye…. Should be interesting.

LOL. “I don’t what is going on with dogon NeNe the way she’s just jumping and hopping around this room she looks like she’s a little geeked up or something.”

NeNe needs some help with her anger.

9. iceNfire says:

Watch as Peter almost knocks Cynthia to the ground. Mal started that one

Apollo spends 8 grand in the strip club. It’s not Phadera’s money. It’s his money. Mmmm hmmmm. We shall see who the government says the money was.

11. iceNfire says:

Big Hommie hides behind his wife

Ok. Apollo went to far. There was need for him to hit Kenya’s friend.

13. Pghemtchick says:

Looks like dude can’t keep his hands off women. First Kenya and now Kandi.

14. I can’t believe I got sucked back into Atlanta, “I’m gonna drag you in this bitch!!!”

15. Pghemtchick says:

Kudos to Porsha for using that one brain cell to make the choice to leave.

16. NJBev says:

That-
    that, was phucked up.
    animals.

That’s the only word that came to mind. I’m pretty much disgusted with all of them except Portia. These are ADULTS.

17. iceNfire says:

Mal vs Kandi … my money is on Kandi

• Pghemtchick says:

Hands down. I’d still bet on Kandi even if Cynthia was added to the fight.

My opinion of Mal really changed, first the marriage certificate, then her problems with Peter and now this. She’s not nice.

I don’t like Mal, but my money is on Mal. You didn’t see HER boohoo-ing…she was pumped, just for the fun of it! This isn’t even her story, but there she was throwing Todd Around like a little rag doll. She was well named Mal=bad. Who’s bad?

5150 the bunch asap!

19. NJBev says:

Who the hell does Peter think he is?
    What a phuking a$$hole. J-off
    getting in a womans face like that-
    …….. and that Jerk-o Malomar
    I am pissed at this sh*t

“where do we go from here?’
    HOME!!!!!! YOU DUMBA$$
    GO HOME

NeNe set the stage in all of this.

Oh God. “They’re hereunder”. Damn the freaking poltergiest have entered the building.

What is on her head?

Really this is all NeNe’s fault.

24. NJBev says:

Cynthia just imitated herself-
    that’s what SHE looked like,
    not Kandi-

NeNe said “Where do we go from here?” Ya’ll take your asses home.

26. austin1963 says:

No, Miss Cynthia, you were not all innocent. Compared to Kandi, you are about 10 feet tall, and I totally understand why she wanted you to back up. And unlike the rest of you, Kandi at least takes responsibility and has enough class to be embarrassed at her behavior.

27. lillybee says:

At least Kandi was self aware enough to know that she was out of line and said that she will apoligize.

28. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Kenya is a liar. Can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Just because she says Nene was on something doesn’t make it so. This is an unfortunate incident. We really don’t see this type of activity with these ladies. I standing by the fact that Kenya and Brandon escalated the incident. If both of them had stayed seated, NONE if this would’ve happened

• austin1963 says:

I agree that Kenya got it started. I don’t know what was going on with NeNe.

Yeah Angie she didn’t like it when people were saying she was bipolar.

What if Christopher had remained seated? The episode would have played out differently. Apollo’s version is HILARIOUS, by the way. “I got hit”.

29. NJBev says:

It seems like it’s been 100 years since NY has been on!

Nancypants – are you still disappointed in me – for wanting the Canadian ice dancing team to win? This is my first Olympics as a US Citizen – I don’t know how to handle it. What if Canada and the US meet in the hockey finals?

WHAT???? I don’t want the Canadian Ice Dancers to win I want the Americans to win.
      Hockey is another story though. I want the Canadians to win that event.

• Pghemtchick says:

Like last games! Ugh that was heart aching. Lol

I have a way for you to root for the US ice dancing team! Charlie White(aka: the cutest thing in the universe)is the longtime boyfriend of Canadian ice dancer and national treasure, Tanith Belbin!

You would laugh if I told you what skaters are sleeping with other skaters.
        It’s actually a real soap opera.

This is mine too.
      I am happy if Canada wins or the US.

I think in mens hockey, I want Canada to win…for old times sake and in woman’s…I will go for the US since they always seem to be the Canadians.

31. Amber...Real Wife says:

While Kandi sees the error of her ways, it’s funny that Cynthia doesn’t see that she escalated the argument by invading her space. She was too close and her speech was both back pedaling and inciteful. It was yeah I said it but I said good things as well but take it like you want to. SMH

32. Pghemtchick says:

Well I can’t agree Kenya started anything.
    The game was to read your question. Talking heads tonight said Chris stood up to address the incident. That’s not a question. While they blame editing-we don’t see Kenya charge. Everything else they said happened the way they said it. It’s interesting they chose charge leading the viewer to assume Kenya started it.

• iceNfire says:

It was poorly edited. I watched in slow motion to see more

• austin1963 says:

So Kenya didn’t get up and start towards that woman she kept calling the “common-law” wife very purposefully? Because I’m pretty sure I saw that with my own eyes.

• Pghemtchick says:

I didn’t see her:

intransitive verb
        1 : to rush forward in or as if in assault : attack ; also : to charge an opponent in sports 2 : to ask or set a price 3 : to charge an item to an account

Did I see her get up and walk over I’ll even say with a purpose to the girlfriend. Yep. Did I see her going over fists waving for an attack or charging like a bull elephant-nope.

• austin1963 says:

You might note that I never used the word “charge” if that’s what you’re trying to give me a lesson on.

• Pghemtchick says:

Nope. No lesson to you at all. I stated in my comment they said she charged. You implied I didn’t what you saw. I chose to define how I define the word charge. I never disagreed she got up.

• austin1963 says:

I have no way of knowing what you saw, but rather, I was responding to your assertion that the viewer was “led” to believe something.

• Pghemtchick says:

It’s the premiss of these shows. It’s why we have team Kyle vs Kyle haters. That’s why I put the viewer perception comment.

It’s not a slam against anyone, it’s how the shows are designed. We’ll never know the “truth” to the matter. The scene on currently has Nene and all denying Kenya was touched when it was clear especially if you rewatched in slow motion he had his hands on her. They deny it and were there. It’s just a nasty beast of a situation.

I have no issues with anyone here and I hope you know that. I appreciate a differing thought. It lets me go back and reflect on my own.

• NJBev says:

she had walked past him very quickly, I think he turned
                  a bit and then slipped his arm through hers in order to
                  keep her from reaching his -whateversheis- it kinda looked
                  like a move from square dancing-
                  “”””slip ur arm thru–doe see doe””””’
                  oh shoot me-
                  anyway, that’s what it looked like to me,
                  I don’t have slo-mo and I could very well be wrong
                  (hence viewer perception,eh?)
                  But, he did touch her, however I don’t think he “grabbed her” as much as
                  tried to “reflect” her from his whatchamacallit.
                  whatever.

• iceNfire says:

Id be scared if she was walking towards me

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Agreed. While Chris did stand up he was at least 8 feet away. She got up real quick and had made it PAST him that he had to walk back to catch her. That was a purposeful stride aka charge.

It was all NeNe’s fault. IDK why Chris or Kenya got up. The getting up is what set it off. It seemed confrontational.

I have only seen the first look and the last episode and I think it was all Nene’s friends fault, him and her got this going and why were they even there?, they aren’t housewives. I don’t like any of Nene’s friends and don’t want them included in this show.

• NJBev says:

I would totally agree with you.
        Yet we must remember
        who invited them when it was not their place to be there-
        We all know the women are sometimes put in situations
        just by the whim of a producer or editor. Perhaps the
        producers invited the couple that no one wanted-maybe
        Nene could have had enough class to tell her other “friends”
        that they would be there-
        Remember when the editors put in “Alex is a phuking b*tch”
        said by Jill Zarin- just not at that time or place? lol

Y’all know what? When NeNe & Cynthia were talking about who was coming NeNe said she invited Christopher & his wifeGFcommonlawwhatever, I thought why is NeNe inviting them. They’re not her friends. They’re Cynthia’s friends.

I, too, do not think this is Kenya’s fault. People are assuming she was gonna put her hands on someone. But at that point she had not. She stood. Just like Christopher stood. If Chris can stand up to talk and walk, why can’t Kenya talk and walk?? He shouldn’t have touched Kenya. Bottom line.

• Pghemtchick says:

Add to the fact her and Brandon were the only 2 sitting basically on the floor! They were on beanbags while everyone else was higher up on a couch/chair. Her getting up would be more pronounced. Nene commented in that episode she selected the perfect seating for everyone. So, yet another puzzle piece.

No it didn’t look like Kenya was going to touch whatshername. But the way Kenya was walking towards her Christopher felt and it looked like Kenya was going to be confrontational and Christopher was addressing Kenya and he expected Kenya to speak w/him not whatshername.

Not a good reason to put his hands on her. As Kenya says…or as her writer said…it’s not illegal to walk (even purposefully) across the floor of a hotel room. He should have kept his hands to himself.

He said bruised rib. Now it’s a cracked rib. Not that Apollo wasn’t wrong but don’t inflate the facts.

• iceNfire says:

Apollo’s version was strange like he didn’t really know what happened

• austin1963 says:

It’s almost like he did get into some sort of rage where he couldn’t see or think straight. He clearly has very poor impulse control which is probably why he’s been and is currently in so much trouble. Phaedra just needs to cut him off and raise those kids on her own because it looks like he’s going back to prison.

Blind rage

34. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Brandon can thank Kenya for his cracked rib. Christopher didn’t hurt Kenya when he grabbed her arm. There was no need for Brandon or Kenya to jump up and get defensive. Kenya always takes a situation too far, but this time Brandon paid the price for it. She is bringing this show down the same way Brandi is bringing down Beverly Hills. Look for Kenya to spin more stories and spread more lies on WWHL.

35. austin1963 says:

OMG, these auditions are cringeworthy!

36. lillybee says:

Terrible auditions.

37. ItzAngeeDuh says:

Kenya is constantly tying to start something, but this time things got out of control & now she wants to stand back and point fingers

Kandi ‘s casting call is funny like Idol. 🙂 The first guy was good though.

No. That wasn’t good Porsha. She couldn’t even follow simple directions.

NeNe should apologize for the questions. That was just too weird.

41. NJBev says:

Cynthia, Cynthia, Cynthia.
    The taller you are, the farther it is to the ground-
    and you need to be more down to earth………………

42. NJBev says:

Kandi gonna clonk her-

43. NJBev says:

omg
    I can’t believe how much I dislike Cynthia-
    -such a pompous piece of shyt—-

Shut the shell up Kenya. Phadera wasn’t trying to avoid anything. I don’t like Kenya.

45. iceNfire says:

“The Lawyer” is making an appearance

I sure hope she wasn’t involved with all her husbands ordeals because
      she won’t be an attorney for long.

46. NJBev says:

…… oh Kenya really did jump up
    they just showed it again- she jumped up so fast
    it looked like her boobie popped out!

Yes. She was going to confront Christopher’s wife. They all should have kept their asses in their seats.

Christopher should have kept his butt in his seat, too. They all shoulda. Funny that Kandi’s all talking tough in her TH, but she is crying when it happened…not fighting. Mallory…what was SHE thinking she full on pushed and threw Todd like a little bitc$.

They all need charm school.

48. austin1963 says:

So she’s basically admitting that she was headed towards Chris’ woman? lol

49. ItzAngeeDuh says:

EXACTLY!!! If Kenya didn’t jump up, Brandon wouldn’t have jumped out & none of this madness would have happened. That’s it, and that’s all!

50. NJBev says:

Nene really has it out for Kenya.
    Kenya really has it out for Apollo-

51. austin1963 says:

Looks like NeNe gives it to Peter next week. That should be good.

Oooh. Next epi is explosive too. That’s why their kicking BH in the patootie. 🙂

53. austin1963 says:

And now I have to switch to Downton Abbey – talk about whiplash!

54. Amber...Real Wife says:

While Brandon took a beating, which could have been avoided,he and Kenya are just so THIRSTY for camera time that it makes me unsympathetic.

• iceNfire says:

I just rewatched and Brandon’s black eye could have easily come from Kenya. He was right there and made contact with Chris the instant he touched her elbow and her arm snapped back .. could have made contact with Brandon

Trying too hard

Desperation

Ugly lips.

• Pghemtchick says:

::eyeroll::

Make up your mind. Either you are bi or not-stop with the games. It’s insulting to our intelligence. I mean first she’s an “above the waist lesbian”, then just friendship kisses, then in her book she implies her and her WeHo roommate were “that way”, and now this. Give it up-you are too old. It’s not cute.

I think she’s playing the word game more with “bi” and talking about her “gays” because she’s jealous of Lisa’s relationship with the LBGT community. Sure, Brandi was a celebrity grand marshal at the SacMo parade-not WeHo.
      I hate the term “my gays” as well and apologize for typing it. Why distinguish your followers/friends/whatever into sub categories by sexual preference. That goes to all of them not just Brandi.

Yawn!

Damn Bode Miller is 6th. Shooooot.

I’m on Twitter and see Porsha is working for Go Naked Hair. It’s a weave company. Looks like she’s a spokesperson/model.

Plushenko (Russian male skater) may not be the best figure skater anymore
    but he sure knows how to put on a 4:30 show. This is his 4th Olympics and
    he has medaled every time.

59. iceNfire says:

NJBev – If you have a dvr you have slow motion on any recorded show.. I hit pause then fast forward to get slo-mo. You can also hit pause repeatedly to see frame by frame

60. NJBev says:

they cut out so much with this “fight”
    one minute Apollo is sitting with his wife on the chair
    and the next he was beating on someone-

Philip Seymour is on 60 mins tonight. 😦

Let’s see. I don’t like any of the NJ HWs; damn Lydia left the OC so I don’t like any of those ladies; I don’t like Adiva & Luanne; I don’t like Brandi, Carlton; I don’t like Kenya. All the rest of the ladies I mostly like but they get on my nerves sometimes.

63. NJBev says:

Oh God
    cannot stand this scene—-
    I am totally on Kandi’s side
    Phuking Peter
    ” Cynthia
    ” Mallomar
    They are wrong. Todd held up well-
    They all look really stoned (peter, cyn, mal)

“this is real talk here” oh God Peter
    you are ridiculous

I think because of Todd’s professional background being a tv producer and working w/people w/so many different personalities he knows how to keep calm. When Momma Joyce raked him over the coals he kept his cool. Tonight he stood up for Kandi and himself but he kept cool. Kept a level head.

• NJBev says:

what a great point, Powell-
        I hadn’t even thought about that-
        him being a tv producer he knows he
        needs to keep his cool.
        …… you are right-

64. NJBev says:

Here comes Cynthias dance that looks
    exactly like what she did and not what Kandi did

stupid. God Cynthia, do you know how stupid you look???

Did Kandi yell she was going to kill Cynthia? She was saying “I’ll drag your assets “.

Poland just won the gold in ski jumping.

Did anyone watch Michael J. Fox’s comedy? I did. I heard it was cancelled. I liked it.

LOL Phadera talking about the PJ party could have been a sex party. Fetishes, Furries. Too funny. I don’t know how I missed her saying that before. I was watching it. 🙂

Look at Putin. He doesn’t really look excited for this Russian couple. They did very well but Putin has a look like he could care less. I guess pairs ice skating is not manly enough for him. He’s probably just waiting for the hockey to start.

Kenya just called Brandi an idiot on WWHL. Wait for the tweets.

Kenya just called Brandon her brother. Hmmmmm.

Rest assured. Darryl is still alive and will be in next week’s episode. I saw the preview on Talking Dead. #myonetruelove

Oh man I didn’t watch yet……. :/

• Veena (NMD) says:

It’s just that they only followed a few story arcs this episode – most of the cast weren’t in it. This season seems slower than past years.

I saw the 5 minute pre-view with the producers – and this year it’s all about the PSYCHOLOGICAL issues.

Not into that.

I think they’re setting up for the spinoff that’s been in the works

#moreDarrylPlease😍😍😍😍

73. chismosa™ says:

Is there no poll on WWH?

Like, was Nene on something – Yes or No.

I’m checking WWH twitter and I don’t see a question

• Veena (NMD) says:

Kenya just said – hopefully I won that poll – but they didn’t show any results.

• NJBev says:

I just wanted to see if they posted the answer??????
      “who’s fault was it, Nene or Kenya?”
      what was the answer to the poll anyone know?????????????

Hmmm that’s odd ….. I didn’t see the poll on their twitter page
        I wonder if people will blame K or N

I haven’t watched yet

Nene is Andy’s favorite. If she lost by a landslide, do you think Andy would show it?
          I don’t think Andy would have a problem showing results if Kenya lost…
          Just my opinion….
          #🐟y

LOL your hashtag

• NJBev says:

VV-
            did anyone vote? I didn’t vote cuz I didn’t care-
            but sometimes something goes wrong with the lines,
            right? did anyone have problems voting?
            If he doesn’t show results b/c of personal opinion,
            he is really opening himself to some REAL ridicule-
            Maybe something on Twitter??
            You have the detective talent- can you see what you can see?

74. LaineyLainey says:

That was bizarre and random of her to say.

What did she say? And who is she?

See below…nancyroo

?????????

Lets how else can I say this…you asked “what did she say and who is she.” I said “see below”….. Which meant, Please read my explanation below. Below this comment where I explained that I posted the comment in the wrong place and where I meant to post it….it starts with “oops”. Good luck. Let me know if I camp be of further assistance. (Dang this is getting lonnnnnng!)

Oops this was supposed go under the comment about Phaedra talking about furry fetish parties. Seriously??!

75. chismosa™ says:

Meryl who won the team bronze looks a bit like Kim Richards’ daughter, the one she was bawling over her graduating HS

She does. I just learned today that she is very dyslexic and has something
      wrong with her vision so she depends on her partner Charlie a lot when they
      are skating.

That’s sad and KIND OF DANGEROUS don’t you think Nancy ? I mean for them to jump and maybe over judge or under judge the location of the ice and/or their partner –for their jumps???
        Id think they wouldn’t let her out for safety reasons

Can she wear contacts?

I don’t watch RHOA but Nene is taking a beating on Twitter…

She’s only Retweeting

Code: 🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🚫🚫🚫trouble

• NJBev says:

what’s the code, you guys I don’t get it and am still trying to figure out what happened with the poll!!!???

Just SOS and a red dash line.
          Meaning — SOS —- she’s not tweeting as per usual, just retweets. Too many retweets seems like … Shady business?

Hi Bev— hope you didn’t get too much snow !

Bev, I watched Wwhl, granted, I was multi tasking, but I don’t remember them having a HW poll. He had some kind of lays potato chip poll iirc. Pick a flavor?

This downhill course is dangerous. Most of it is ice.

(((Bode Miller)))

79. chismosa™ says:

@DJ— something is verrrrry wrong with me – maybe bravo did it to me, I started watching a bit of Rich kids of BH!

Somebody send me an antidote !!!!

I can send you our bills?

I don’t get it ….
        I’m verrrrry slow on the uptake Nancy

Lainey and Princess Pindy run circles around me usually

You said you needed an antidote for rich kids of BH.

What???? No!!, not true. Well Pindy, maybe. But not I!!!! You’re no slouch, Chismosa! Slow down I’m trying to catch you!!!

• What? I missed that I was too busy running circles!!! 😉

You! are! a! blurrrrrr! (You can only hear me when u circle around. Only one word cause you’re fast). Goodnight California peeps!

You both KILL me. lol

Nancy I get it you are thinking to send bills to those people to pay for you. — got it.

Yeah one girl spent like 40k for all her friends one night out- the drinks. They showed her signing the bill !

And another girl i think spent 48k at a clothing store just buying a couple of things
                LOL!!
                💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

80. mrs peabody says:

Cynthia is a BITCH!

• NJBev says:

oh yeah, it’s coming full circle now.
      Thank you mrs peabody, I can now go to bed
      and rest peacefully knowing that you are
      experiencing my angst.
      good night everyone!
      maybe catchya tomorrow!!

81. Pghemtchick says:

Anyone notice when Andy asked Kenya about Brandi that he said “Brandy Glanville from the Orange County housewives”? Foreshadowing? Kenya corrected him saying you mean Beverly Hills?

82. Pghemtchick says:

Poll results: after Kenya called him out-he finally posted this.

83. djprincessc says:

In the minority and thats ok. Kenya was not at fault, I said it before, but so what she got up out of her seat?? She can get up if she wants too, I didn’t see ANY indication that she was going to hit anyone but at that point she HAD NOT touched anyone and there was no excuse for that guy to grab her arm. It was all Nene and then for whatever reason Apollo.

I agree Kenya starts up things but in this case she wasn’t at fault.

Hi love bug! You’re not in the minority. I agree with you. So there’s me…and…someone else and you.
      I have to go to bed, but I just wanted to say hi, tell us, how goes it with the slow Scorpio. Oh and correction, laineygirl lives in midwilshire not exactly weHo. U know that area?

She is so happy there. Paying less than she did in noho. In a nicer place.

• djprincessc says:

Hi Lainey!! 🙂

The boy that is a slow Capricorn, lol. Chismosa just teases me about Scorpios bc I can’t stand them (Scorpio men) lol. And I’m over him, too slow for me. I’m glad about Laineygirl! Hmmmm?? I’m kinda familiar with that area but not too much. I’m glad she’s in a nicer place now though! I’m sure she’s having a blast! Did she get the last job she auditioned for?? I was crossing my fingers for her!! 🙂 xoxo!

• Aussie says:

I absolutely agree it was the fault of all these desperate husbands & Nene. Can the woman stop screaming. How about she sit down stop stomping around the room. She looked ridicules in the floaty outfit. Apollo & Peter were disgusting holding down a person to push into him. I just don’t understand.
      What is it about Atlanta & the strip joints being such an OK place to be, that just freaks me out.

I agree with you TOO!

84. Pghemtchick says:

Andy getting called out for covering Nene’s queen comment. Interesting he doesn’t clarify the homophobia part.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

He let it slide because he’s thugolina’s bitch. Let JoeGui say something that asshat would lose his mind and the entire world would come to an end.