Shahs of Sunset – Let’s End the Season on a High Note- by NMD

It’s the season finale, and the group is back in Los Angeles.  The show opens with Reza  talking about his 40th birthday.  He’s going to rent a house in Palm Springs for the party.  I hope it’s not the middle of the summer.  Because this is the finale it’s time to wrap up all the various storylines.

First up is the completion of the Reza – Mike partnership story arc.  They have a heart to heart where Mike expresses how disappointed he is that Reza didn’t give him a cut of a sale.  Reza explains that with residential sales, the trainee usually gives the mentor 50% of their first few sales.  It seems to me they would have talked about these things before going into partnership.  Long story short, they both agree that Mike doesn’t want to put in the effort it takes to sell residential real estate.  I think his mom told him that before he quit commercial real estate.  Mike had better get his act together.  Jessica won’t wait forever.  They agree to part ways as business partners, but to remain friends, and seal it with a hug. MJ and her relationship with her mom is another uncompleted story arc.  MJ takes her mom out to a spa to fill her in on the trip to Turkey.  MJ’s meltdown about wanting to have a baby comes up, and her mom is extraordinarily unsympathetic and outright mean.  At this point MJ realizes that her mom always manages to dig into her emotions and stomp on them.  She jumps off the massage table, smeared with mud, and storms out while her mom calls her crazy. first-look-shahs-314 Mike and Jessica’s relationship has been another story arc this year.  They are out to dinner and talk marriage.  Mike says he will definitely be ready to settle down within five years.  Jessica does a double take and says no way, she’s not waiting that long.  Mike will be 40 by then and in her opinion too old to start a family.   He interviews that an Iranian wedding costs at a minimum half a million dollars, and he needs to earn enough money.  Jessica seems to have a good head on her shoulders.  Perhaps this is a good thing and she can move on and find a man that wants a marriage and not a wedding. GG has a new story line that came out of the blue.  She’s decided to preserve her eggs so that she will have the option of having a baby in the future.  She and MJ are in the doctor’s office.  GG has an vaginal ultrasound, and in a rare show of modesty for one of these shows asks MJ to sit to the side rather than in a chair with a clear view up her whoohaw.  After the doctor determines that GG’s ovaries are in good shape, MJ decides to make an appointment for herself.  All of this is to keep their options open. They are in Palm Springs for Reza’s birthday party.  As they check in, Reza shows some random guy (Jefferson) a ring that he’s going to use to propose to his boyfriend Adam.  I guess with Mike not ready to pop the question, Reza decided he should for the finale.  Or he was just ready, but I’m a little cynical when it comes to Reza so I’ll go with Reza wanting attention. Dinner time.  Talk turns to GG’s eggs.  She explains her plan is to have a baby by 2015 one way or another.  Jessica announces that Mike doesn’t want to have children until he’s 40, and Reza interviews that Jessica is going to walk unless she gets a ring.  They make Mike narrow it down to getting engaged by 2015.  After dinner they all head into the pool.  Everyone is drinking heavily.  Somehow MJ’s bathing suit comes off and is tossed at GG’s head.  GG is drunk/furious and yells at MJ while everyone else giggles.  Jessica makes Mike leave.  Asa and MJ head into the kitchen.  GG follows them demanding that they listen to her complain.  She flips MJ over and smacks her on the butt.  GG is completely out of control, but the other ladies are also very drunk.   They decide to interrupt Mike and Jessica having sex – so again there are scenes of a naked Mike.  Somehow Mike’s door gets broken.  GG is really mad – drunk mad – but Asa manages to calm her down.  Poor Jessica – she’s no where to be seen.  Thank you producers for keeping this scene short. shahs-of-sunset-season-3-full-frontal-mike Next day starts with more drinking and they decide to try a slip ‘n slide.  Jessica does well. Reza can’t make it more than half way down.  He says it’s because he’s Persian – but it’s really because he’s out of shape and uncoordinated. It’s dinner/proposal time.  Reza is seriously nervous.  He tells everyone he needs to use the bathroom (TMI).  When he reappears he hands Adam a present.  Inside is a ring box.  Adam shows it to everyone, and someone asks “what’s happening?  you don’t just give someone a ring.”  Reza leans over casually and says, “I love you, will you marry me?”  as he’s giggling nervously.  Mike and Jessica looked shocked/upset, but they cover it well.  Obviously they were supposed to be the end of the year proposal until he got cold feet.  But it is an awww moment for Reza.  For one hot minute he becomes likable. Back in LA we finish up Lilly’s storyline.  She’s sitting alone in her apartment, eating take out, and talking to her dog.  She voice over that she regrets pulling away from the group, and crawls into bed.  I wonder why they didn’t just edit her out this season. The episode ends with the group dinner.  Reza gets an awesome rainbow cake – 8 or so layers with different colors.  As he opens his gifts, each of the cast does a voice over on what they learned this year.  They end with cheers. My season overview is that this show got much better in the last three weeks when they stopped the petty fighting.  I hope this is a sign that these shows won’t end on a dark note anymore.  Everyone loves a happy ending.

____________________________________________

Simon van Kempen and Alex McCord Talk Housewives by NMD

Yesterday on twitter, Simon van Kempen and Alex McCord gave their twitter followers a little more insight into their thoughts on how their family was portrayed on Real Housewives of New York.  It all started when someone asked “Would you like to see Bethenny back on RHONY? Do you think the show needs her for ratings?”

Simon responded:

__________________________

This entry was posted in Shahs of Sunset and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

445 Responses to Shahs of Sunset – Let’s End the Season on a High Note plus Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen talk Housewives

Good morning everyone. It’s humppppp day Mike. 🙂 My goodness we are supposed to get slammed w/anywhere from 4-10 inches of snow. #EndWinterNow I’m done. Stick a fork in it. Sigh. Well anyway, have a great day everyone.

Stay safe Powell! This is my Friday! Can’t wait!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Powell we are really going to get slammed with this one!! Stay safe-and warm!!!

It’s snowing here right now – only supposed to get at the most 1/2 inch and that much and more is on the ground and those pretty little flakes keep coming down. Going to be in the 40s tomorrow so it won’t be around for long.

Won the big money at trivia (again!!!) last night thanks to my 29 year old daughter. I never would have known the first names of Brittney’s boys and who played the lead in A Walk to Remember. The trick to a really good trivia team is to have one made up of multiple ages/generations. I’ve got the old end covered.

Happy Hump Day to all of you Mikes out there.

• vilzvet says:

Was the lead Mandy Moore? And of course I know that Britney’s cute boys are Preston and Jayden.

• vilzvet says:

Oops to clarify they call him Preston but his first name is actually Sean!

Yep, it was Mandy Moore and the boys are Sean and Jayden. That’s funny though that you say Preston. I told my daughter I thought one of them was named Preston and she told me that it was a middle name of one of them.

I’ve seen the Mandy Moore movie. The guy is HOT. I think he was on Greys Anatomy for a season or 2?
            That movie is on tv a lot

Id LOVE trivia games ! Yummy !
        I’m full of nonsensical useless information!

Oh and I missed the message to Mike….here it is 😉

• luluplus3 says:

Good Morning Powell!! A week ago -0 plus snow….. Now 45 and rain!! :). #notrubbingiti !

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Happy Hump Day, everyone!!! Powellypooh, and others in the path of the winter storm, I’m sorry about that!!! Stay warm and stay safe!! The sun is out today. So very happy!!!

Lainey please don’t throw shade at us poor northeasterners/ mid-Atlantics – (and whoever else ? Midwest?)

😋😎

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

I know, I know…it was too late I had already posted my damned happy comment! You would not believe how whiny we are here about the weather. I have a friend who posted this super long status about the winter this year. Saying, “I had to pump gas in 28 degree weather while the wind was blowing!” etc, etc. etc. She was so serious to, thank goodness for the “hide” feature on FB.

No shade please! 🙂

2. Sus says:

I thought MJ’s mom was harsh. However, I think she’s right. I’m not saying MJ should never have children but based on how she was living her life when she brought up having children, I would have told her the same thing. Probably not as harsh or on TV but I would have no problem telling my kid she wasn’t ready or didn’t have a lifestyle suited for having a baby if she’s living like these people.

GG is screwing around with Jax so how serious is she about wanting to settle down with a man and have a baby?

If I were single and my clock was ticking, the last thing I’d do is go on TV talking about my old eggs. Not very flattering.

I haven’t watched yet I’m on a delayed bravo schedule this week (!!!)

But I don’t know ……. I like the hope it can bring to someone near MJ’s age regarding freezing eggs. I don’t know what happens on the show but if I had the money i would have done it a while ago

I think optimal age is mid to late 20s to freeze

• toodybird says:

MJ a mother? Who would raise her child?

3. Sus says:

Simon and Alex – yeah your kids got a bad edit. However, you all wrote a book and told the world that Simon you know what while Alex was giving birth. A tired little boy beating up a hamburger can’t compare to that!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ewww-that story so did not need to be shared-it was strange and I wish I could forget the whole thing!!

• Sus says:

I don’t think I can let you forget it 🙂

I try but whenever there is an opening, I can’t help myself by bringing it up!

• missusmc says:

Yeah, you can’t really complain about producers not protecting your kid when you’re putting THAT out there in the literary world. There’s zero chance that won’t traumatized those boys.

I don’t know of WHAT you speak of and I’m scared to find out !
      😁😁😁😁

4. Kat From Ohio says:

I think the children got a bad edit. The parents, however, did not. They were insufferable in season 1. I warmed to Alex in season 3, but now I wonder how much of that was Bravo deciding to give her a favorable edit so she could be on Bethenny and Ramona’s “team” against Jill. Simon has always been a fame whore and still is. I felt bad that Jill resorted to such nasty tactics and messed with his income to try to take them down, but he always gave off pretty creepy vibes (the scene with the chauffeur anyone??) They’re wanna-bes, plain and simple. And I’m not convinced that’s changed given that they’re still whoring themselves to reality shows (couples therapy) and talking/tweeting so often about Bravo. People say Jill can’t move on… what about them?

I feel about the same way you do Kat, but for some odd reason, I would really love to sit down over a couple of drinks and have a good little talk with Alex and Simon. I find them interesting and wonder what they are like without cameras.

Me too. Especially as I saw them at their book signing and said I was on “Lynn’s blog” – and they were quite nice and talked a LOT and didn’t need to !

• vilzvet says:

Was that the LI one that plainviewsue and I were at?? Who knew we couldda had a party! Such a small turnout as I recall and they did talk to each of us for awhile, I agree they couldn’t have been nicer.

Barnes and Noble carle place ….
            My friend and I saw them get out of their black BMW – which they drove on the show

#didntNeedLimo
            #DownToEarth(though edited otherwise!)

Very gracious people. Just that day! I know there are issues here with Lynn and Simon – not speaking to that

• luluplus3 says:

Insufferable?? Sorry but boys will be boys! The Governor IMO is worse! Sorry you want to take it out on the adults that’s one thing but to make fun of children is another.

#leavekidsoutofit!

I think Kat was saying that Alex and Simon were the insufferable ones.

But I think for the kids to be left out of it, they really do need to be off of the show.

And that’s the PARENTS’ fault if they agree to allow the kids on screen

After the whole Jon & Kate plus 8 debacle, I have strong objections to children being featured on reality television.

But Kat they get why they were fired and they don’t want to be on NY any longer. Whereas JZ doesn’t want to get it thru her thick scull why she was fired and I think she’d adopt Ginger out to get back on NY. Alex and Simon are using their experiences to enlightenment the viewers. They are giving viewers the back story of why editing is done the way it’s done and how the producers play games w/the cast and the viewers.

5. vilzvet says:

Hope everyone in the South is safe today. We here in NY are getting ice pellets and snow tonight into tomorrow, what else is new. Just saw on dailymail that Yolanda and David are selling that beautiful house! Where the heck are they gonna go? The quote from Yo is it is still too hard with her health to run the house? I just don’t believe it. Will have to go read more.
    Tonight Brandi is here on LI doing a book signing. If it were tomorrow I’m sure it would have to be cancelled. I don’t think Teresa will be able to drive here to her appearance.

Yah I thought about that for Tre. Oh poor thing – less sales for her payback of their criminal activities !? 😋😋😋

Boohoo. Not supporting that even if I WAS a fan of hers. I don’t comprehend it at all.

Mega ditto on that one chismosa. That court date can’t get here soon enough. I still really hurt for their daughters though – innocent victims with really stupid parents.

Yes — the courts can hopefully secure something whereby the girls are taken care of but not overly PAMPERED with Mercedes atvs to drive around without helmets. And too many clothes.
          Some sort of trust. I believe they to to public school so that’s easy, no school payments – maybe some sort of trust ?

—-
          However I can’t understand supporting Tre and Joe at ALL
          They have stylists, nannies, publicists, managers, lawyers, twitter/blog/book-writers, hair, makeup, leased too-expensive cars, home maintenance, fur coats, couture clothing and shoes, and so much more TO PAY FOR and why should consumers help them???? Will nevvvvvvvvvver get it.

Go to jail morons.

Hmmm. I’d have pegged Teresa’s girls going to a parochial school. Even though they’d have to pay tuition the girls would just have to wear uniforms, so they’d save a lot of money on clothes for them. Lord knows, T likes to dress up her girls like they were Barbie dolls.

Uh oh Kim is a no show?

7. chismosa™ says:

Good morning —
    My northeastern friends (anyone else getting it I’m not sure) THIS IS CRAZY

I can’t take it!!!
    But ….. Talk to me in August and I’ll be dying for winter ! I hate the heat

——
    Veena (!) – I feel weird calling you that —-
    Thank you for clarifying that Simon and Alex thing because it seemed different. Trying to get out after S1 but not really able to —- ehhhh?

Um I personally feel that Ramona’s daughter and Jill’s (poor, weight-shamed, lovely) daughter did not get a bad edit.
    Lu’s kids seemed fine. What are they talking about ?

I wish I could catch YO on GMA. I think I was too late 😦

• vilzvet says:

Hah, remember Ramona being so shocked with the boys’ behavior at the season 1 ending dinner, stabbing the burger, lolol. She did have a good point. I really only remember that as being a “bad edit”.

I’m sorry I should have said apart from Alex’s boys.

You’re right

Yeah that’s the only time I remember as well. Come on now. Someone is clearly eating and Francois or Johanne put hair hands in the plate and grabbed the man’s burger and stabbed at it and tour it apart. That was crazy. Yes kids do many things but I’ve never seen anything like that before. Ramona bugged her eyes out for good reason. I imagine it was even worse up close and personal. 🙂

Oh by poor I meant Ally – I felt for the sad girl being with that mom. Not financially!

“Lu’s kids seemed fine.”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Luann was good enough of a mother to hire good people to raise her children.

Give me the heat.

Thinking of you T-Rex.

9. chismosa™ says:

VV I just finally watched BH …..
    Have some things to ask. ….
    But not sure if they were discussed already! So will try to read through yesterday as fast as possible. 😣😣😣😣my brain hurts

10. Mene Seela says:

I think the bad edits on the kids they are most upset with caused someone to ask if one of the boys was autistic.

• Veena (NMD) says:

That was in a later season though. Season 1 centered around trying to get the oldest child into preschool. Remember the testing that he blew off. I’m sure they picked the worst moments of the kids. Kids behaving well doesn’t make exciting TV.

11. Mene Seela says:

David and Yolanda have been trying to sell a Canadian property for a long time too. $5 million penthouse.

12. chismosa™ says:

Kenya’s on Bethenny. Looks like B is defending Nene

Ellen loves Nene right ?

Kenya is on Bethenny.

14. chismosa™ says:

RHNY reunions reairing this afternoon on Bravo!

Need to remind people about this damn show

Kenya doesn’t know how ridiculous she looks walking in twirling to that stupid twirl song.

I didn’t see the beginning. All I see is a big distance between K and B on the couch and Bethenny trying to throw real shade.

Kenya’s winning. ✅✅

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

I’m dvr’ing that,…can’t wait to see that!

16. iceNfire says:

OT – Abby Miller is disgusting. Out of all the woman I have seen on tv I place her and her alone below Jillzy. I would love to watch the kids dance but that horrid woman really upsets me. I don’t watch tv to get upset. I think their contracts are over now so I’d like to continue following the kids without the presence of that monster

Even those kids get a “contract”?

Wow she must be bad to be below the RED menace !

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Hungry Hungry Hippo.. Watch her next time she starts bellowing and see if you don’t agree..

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

She is not a lovely human being,…but Kelly assaulted her on camera, and I think she (Kelly) got arrested!! I haven’t researched it. So yes, Abby is horrible, but those moms aren’t a whole lot better (especially Kelly). But the kids are absolutely adorable and I love them all!!!

I have never watched but from S1 you couldn’t help but hear about it or see a commercial about it. She’s horrible. Those parents are crazy for taking their children to her to be trained. There’s got to be other dance studios in that town. They may be learning to dance but they sure aren’t learning how to be good people. I know we don’t like to throw the world “bully or bullying” around but that’s what the kids are learning. And then you wonder why you after a kid has taken their life parents saying “my kid didn’t bully her or him”, “my kid’s not a bully”. They showed on GMA I think the mother that slapped Abby. It wasn’t right at all but it sure seems like Abby had it coming. The mother that slapped her is in big trouble since Abby is suing her.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

It wasn’t about training for those moms, it was about their kids and them (the moms) appearing on television, IMO. They are no different from the vast number of reality “stars” – they are in it for the quick money and for the potential for fame. Abby took advantage of their desperation and their willingness to do anything and put up with anything to stay on T.V. And these moms paid it. Maybe they regret it now, but they have enjoyed the notoriety based on the face put forth on the Lifetime website with their blogs and interaction with fans. Hopefully, their kids will get something positive out of the experience.

Oh yeah the moms wanted the notoriety but they chose that over their kids well being. That’s horrible. Abby is not a good person from what she shows on tv. And it’s not like they work w/Abby and have no choice. They can out their kids someplace else. There are probably better dance academies out there.

• Pghemtchick says:

Kelly signed a 6 season contract. I wonder if the “slap” broke it.

Gone with the wind fabulous is almost like an anti-bullying campaign is what Kenya says. I don’t like her.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

heh heh. But I do see where she’s going with that…”you say I’m ____, I say I’m fabulous! Gone with the wind, fabulous!”

18. chismosa™ says:

Oooh slamming Jill’s RENTING of the yellow Lamborghini !

Lol

19. chismosa™ says:

Totally COPYING Wendy’s game 🙄
    🙄

20. Mene Seela says:

Shia LeBeouf … have I seen his movies? Who is he?
    He wanted to wear a penis cam for some porno film and is acting like he needs to be institutionalized. weirdo

He’s a BIG MESS right now.

Was a child star on Disney I believe? Then did some action / drama movies transitioned to adult.
      Next movie is a VERY controversial Danish director’s movie called Nymphomaniac.

Lots of big Hollywood stars in it. He’s kind of losing his mind.
      He had a fight with Alec Baldwin when they started in a play together on Broadway and he left it

He’s like a young hothead sean penn/ Alec Baldwin/ Amanda Bynes combo.

• trudie says:

He starred in a tv show called “Even Stevens” – my kids loved it when they were young. He also starred in all the Transformers movies.

He is another child star train wreck.

• mm in oc says:

His first breakout movie was Holes. He’s th star of the transformer movies. Also, Wall Street – money never sleeps, Lawless. He’s a good actor, but he’s turned into a douche.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

do you think it’s drugs or is he just maybe got something….maybe he’s having a break. (psychotic)

• mm in oc says:

I’m not sure. He’s been known to get drunk and into fights. He seems a little angry. I remember he was the star of that Project Greenlight vanity project of Ben Affleck’s (movie: battle of shaker heights). His mom was a bit “off”. I guess she’s a big hippy. Seems like he had to grow up very fast to support the family. He’s been acting since he was 12 years old. I hope he gets his life together because he’s a very good actor. He was also in Disturbia (which was kind of a modern day Rear Window (I like this movie) and the last Indiana Jones film.

I don’t think it’s drugs. I think because he’s such a good actor his success has gone to his head and he’s a minnie Alex Baldwin. Over the holidays he was in Europe w/his GF, his GFs mother. They were taped at a club and some guy said something not so nice to Shia’s GF mother and Shia rightfully so told the guy to apologize but he took it to far and head butted the guy. He took it too far. He’d better check himself cuz there are too many good actors his age or younger that are just as or better looking and Writer’s and Directors have their pick. They don’t have to put up w/problems.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

So he REALLY wanted to show off his shortcomings… I don’t think they make a camera that small.

21. chismosa™ says:

The dog that won best in show is on the View

Bethenny asked Kenya has she discussed about Apollo’s legal issues and she said she doesn’t speak to Apollo outside of the show but the cast has discussed it. Now wait a dang minute. Wasn’t she texting him outside the show? That’s not face to face but in today’s world of how we communicate that’s talking to him outside the show. So which is it? I’m tired of ALL the HW s cast trying to clean stuff up after they’ve made a mess of situations.

That’s an old issue ….. I think Kenya didn’t want to get into a whole breakdown of what happened with Apollo INITIATING the texts to her and yes, her texting back. Bethenny seemed to rush the interview and be kind of negative with her. Not dripping with love like say, Andy does for Nene….

I think K meant in the PRESENT time she is not one to text him for any reason because of the crap he made up of last season. And it WAS lies and he was probably covering for cheating with another woman.

I just think it would have been 20 minutes to get into the whole thing.

I feel B meant in the present time.

B meant in the present but the way Kenya answered it it sounded like Kenya never spoke to Apollo outside of the show. Kenya and Apollo lied about the texts, and Apollo lied about the hotel.

23. chismosa™ says:

Ok hi – I’m leaving soon / but I just watched BH so – if anything was discussed (sans the joyce thing I’m sure 🙄 ) please pardon ! I have so many comments to get to ….

Happy Wednesday to all. Hey doesn’t some guy named MIKE 👦 come and hang out on this day???

—-
    I don’t understand Jacqueline wants to show Kyle and Mauricio PR to see how warm and friendly they are?
    Um was I wrong or wasn’t Morris Mexican?
    Newsflash to the world: ALL Latins are warm!

And Kyle said she’s been there ? So why is Joyce showing her the country? (Country / is this the way to call it? I forget …. Island)

I don’t get these motives …. But it could have been a manipulated TH, as per usual. Yes that can totes happen to each of them.
    She did do my pet peeve which is speaking in English in a normal way and then switching to totally Spanish accent when saying a Spanish word. Like a country or something.

It’s a big joke here about this newscaster who speaks perfect English accent then says her name in complete Spanish accent. Cheesy. My mom has a huge accent and if speaking English and has to say her country or any very general non-specific word -doesn’t say it with the accent !
    Major pet peeve of mine. I get itchy⚡️
    I may have what Jill has with Carlton with Joyce. No biggie.
    …..Please just be a 1 seasoner🙏…..
    ——
    The witch being mad about Kyle’s comments about anti semitism affecting her husband’s business is not dissimilar to Lisa being upset over Brandi’s comments about Lisa’s FAUX bankruptcy affecting her and Ken’s businessES as well. Trying to analyze this more …
    —–
    Sorry if this was pointed out: VV I’m sure you caught this — Kyle saying to – Taylor ? It was some flashback shot of her on a bed in a bathrobe saying lisa doesn’t “take criticism well” – isn’t that 🔸🔸🔸verbatim🔸🔸🔸what Brandi claims she told Joyce to ‘warn her’ about Lisa ?

So who’s feeding info to Brandi ? Both Yo and Kyle …

Kyle and BBB — jelly begins.

#vvsVibes🌀 you’re right about TeamJelly

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

JOYCE wants to show Kyle and Mauricio PR because she’s on a reality TV show and that’s what you say when you are going on a trip!!

Ok but here she says about showing the people of the place. Which is fine except Kyle told Joyce she’d been there and Morris is from a country a few hundred miles west of there. I guess the wording and manipulating of vacation set ups is what stumps me

So the set up is Joyce as the host. I said this weeks ago – why is joyce given two things to host ? She hosted
        Palm Springs and then this. Why not SPREAD the love ?

That’s why I thought initially by Kyle saying she’ll get a place for them to stay (did she mean stay or just an office for Morris to work at? So as to bring husbands on the trip?)– that Kyle is taking the “hosting” duties of this.
        We know how the faux-RH-hosting goes

I’ll be perfectly content to see michael in PR 😻

That’s fine for me

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

I suspect that if she pronounced spanish words with an American English accent, you would find fault with that, too.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Lainey – I would! I can’t stand her

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Exactly, Ice! Ha ha!!!

Here in Texas, if you speak Spanish fluently you’d better not go around talking in Spanglish or mispronouncing spanish words. We do it anyway, but it’s frowned upon. We, humans are all just so hard on each other, arent’ we?

However, the Hill Country is an exception to the correctly pronounced spanish words. Texas Tarts will vouche for me on this, I think. There is a popular street here named “Guadalupe”…it took me two years to stop “mispronouncing” it. i was pronouncing it in Spanish as it’s a spanish word/name…my late grandmother’s name in fact. I was saying “Gwah-dah-loo-peh”…but I finally learned how to say it the Austin way. It’s “Gwah-dah-loop”, and if you don’t say it like that, you will be corrected. It’s an austin thing. Also there’s a street called “Manchaca” – you would probably say (well not Chismosa!!) but a fluent spanish speaker would pronounce it in Spanish: Mahn-Chah-Kah. But in Austin, the correct way to pronounce it is “Man-shack.” Again, it’s an Austin thing.

But I do understand how funny it sounds for someone to be speaking in English and all of a sudden say a Spanish word and it’s super duper articulated. Like the r is rolled where it’s not supposed to…and it’s true newscasters do that. The Anne Heche character on the Michael J. Fox show…she’s anglo, but she has a hispanic name for some reason and it’s like (i don’t know it exactly) Courtney Rodriguez and when she says her name. Hi it’s Courtney RRRRRRRRodriguez,….and it’s so funny!!! So yes, I get that something like that can be very humorous because it’s so exaggerated.

• iceNfire says:

My GrandMother had a Sister named Guadalupe but I always thought her name was TiaLoopy

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

So cute!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ice you are funny!!

• iceNfire says:

Thinking about this .. She also had a Brother named Gustavo but I thought his name was TioTaco. Nobody ever corrected me and I didn’t realize any of this til years later when I saw their names on their headstones. Maybe this is how nicnames get started

Ice MANY Spanish names have nicknames. My mother is Isabel but is called chabu or chabuquita ONLY

like the gorgeous Polo player in the Ralph Lauren ads – goes by Nacho but I think his first name is Fernando or Francisco ?
                  Your story is cute 🙂

LOL

• Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

My whole family makes fun of Giada overpronouncing Italian ingredientzes on her show.

I validate your claim, Lainey. It’s a really stupid good ole’ boy thing that apparently can not be over come. I assume mexican food restaurants make dinner #’s so they don’t have to hear people routinely slaughter the pronounciation of menu items.

That is EXACLTY the joke I was referring to. The exaggeration of the pronunciation.
            It was a big joke on Reno 911 …. So now it’s on network

Lainey I feel the same in LA and San Diego — every street and in San Diego the “ranchos” —
            All the streets and areas are Spanish names !

Hello the entirety of Texas and west was Mexican first ….. Durrr to me 😝

Fo’ Sho

I applaud how she has dealt with Brandi but still hope she’s a one-and-go

The difference between Kyle saying that Carlton was an anti-Semite and Brandi saying that Lisa filled for bankrupcy is IMO legally pretty huge.

Kyle gave an opinion which by definition can not be falsified, because they are completely subjective and founded on personal experiences, observations and biases. The same way, someone could go to a restaurant and not like the food or service and give a bad review on yelp or tripadvisor.

Brandi saying that Lisa filled for bankruptcy is not matter of opinion, Lisa either filed for bankruptcy or she did not. But I doubt that this will result in a lawsuit as we suspect that Bravo has a ‘no suing costars clause” not to mention, usually with these types of lawsuits you have to be able to prove some sort of measurable damage.

You’re totally right, I was just trying to process the both things said as they “affect business” and could be both wrong.

Too much to figure out with that one

#calculus101forme

Very good observation sounds the same as when Brandi said she was evaluating who her true friends were ( very similar to Yofo’s comment)
      I think it started with Yofo feeding Brandi’s ego. They knew they needed numbers. Not sure what happened exactly in PS. Brandi made Kyle cry and leave dinner. Next day they were best friend. BBB & Kyle alliance started in PS after that dinner.

Throughout the franchise they freed each other information so does that mean everyone is manipulating everyone into saying and doing things? Sheesh.

The exact wording is what I found eerie — that’s all.

But sure everyone gossips about everyone Lol

I hate to make you even more ~~~itchy~~ Chismosa, but I think it’s acceptable, particularily for announcers and newscasters who speak english and spanish fluently to intermix the pronounciations….by doing the spanish accent on the names and locations. But then again, I’m in a part of the country where there are a lot of spanish speaking people, so news people who speak like that actually enhances the channel’s demographic.

We have a huge Latin demo in the news place out news comes out of. It’s still made fun of.

I remember Reno 911 did an episode and some other comedians did stuff.

The thing I have about Carlton saying Kyle calling her antisemitic will hurt her husband’s family biz is that she’s worried about that comment but not worried about naked wait staff at her party, her stripper pole, her talking about sex w/her husband, her grinding on the nanny, her kissing Brandi, her effing all over the place whenever she doesn’t like something, her tattoo that mocks the cross, I can go on and everyone can add to it. Kyle was wrong calling her antisemitic. I don’t believe she is. Carlton is a phony, a fake.

24. rabblerouser2010R says:

So I am reading some comments on Carlton’s blog and there are quiet a few more favorable ones than in other blogs….all because Carlton ‘stuck up for Lisa’.

Please….

I don’t understand why the viewers give one cast member so much power even though I can clearly see that NJ is the Teresa show..and BH is the Lisa show..and ATL is the NeNe show.

I think all the accolades and fan fair gets to their heads and it starts to totally corrupt them.

I mentioned Jon and Kate above thread…and I think it’s a perfect example of how very rapidly, this type of attention can turn into someone into a complete monster.

• I’m pretty sure Kate was a monster before the show and the show just fed her ego and made her worse…. agreeing with you..

Oh yes, I am sure Kate was always horrible but all the notoriety and benefits from being on tv, made her more empowered on top of being entitled.

• Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

The person getting unfairly picked on will always get the most support. If Lisa had thrown a puppy off a cliff and the women were attacking her, no one would be saying how horrible those women were being to her.

I don’t see Lisa being picked on anymore than any one else as far as how the women interact with each other.

Nene was never picked on. I think she just had “charisma”

No way in the world was Teresa ever unfairly picked on, imo. She’s a vile pathological liar who did horrible things to her cast mates and in general. She deserved every ounce of criticism and disdain from her castmates. With, Lisa, it’s clear she’s done things that deserved criticism as nearly every woman on the show, except newbies have had issues with her. There’s no way it’s all them. We’ve seen evidence now, a couple of times, that Lisa is a serious behind the scenes manipulator.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that the rumors of Mauricio cheating started with a Gossip magazine naming “sources”. (Well, Camille added her two cents to that on S1.)
    The rumors about Lisa and Ken bankruptcy started with Brandi. We know who the source is. That’s why they are telling her to shut it. They are lies by Brandi.

I don’t think anyone believes that Lisa started the rumors about Mauricio, but I think she absolutely delighted in bringing them forth on the show and smacking Kyle on the hand with them.

I was making the point as to why people say why doesn’t Lisa follow her own advise.

IDK
          It seems to me like Lisa IS following her own advice, she briefly addressed it and is moving on.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

But Lisa isn’t telling Brandi to shut anything-she’s telling ROL she wants a retraction. So she’s going after the tabloids not the “source”…that is strange to me-even if it’s not strange to anyone else.

I think that is because as most of us suspect, HW can’t sue each other; if that is true Lisa has no other option than to focus on ROL

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Funny that Lisa knows HWs can’t sue each other…

I think they all know they can’t sue each other after what happened with Camille and Taylor S2.

Of course they can sue each other. Bravo can’t stop them from exercising their legal rights. More like they can’t sue each other and stay on teh show.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

If they all knew I wonder why Lisa and Ken kept going on and on about a lawsuit last season..I find that very interesting…

26. iceNfire says:

She knows she will be seen on Dinners From Hell tonight and maybe she see an opening for her on RHoBH?

Yolanda Foster interview on Good Morning America 02/12/14:

“Reality star’s health battle. Lyme disease takes it’s toll.”

Opens with Yolanda showing off her fridge, uh, I mean she was showing this bag with what looks like hundreds of vitamins and supplements and she claims that big bad is one day’s worth! They say the disease affects the skin, joints and nervous systems. She said she first noticed she had trouble with her memory and didn’t have all the traditional symptoms and then it advanced to be debilitating. Yolanda is asked about being at her worst and she paused, became emotional. She was fighting teary eyes to say it’s hard….you don’t know if there will be an end to it. Then she perked up and says “I’m determined to beat this thing!”

Although she has gotten better and is constantly undergoing treatment, she has decided she can no longer keep up with their 12k square foot mansion. The price 27.5 million. Yolanda was very matter of fact about selling, she said, “I’m not attached to material things, I can make any house a home.” (I love that statement and attitude.) They barely showed any footage from RHOBH other than the part where she walked on Mohammad’s property (in the last episode). And that footage was VERY deceiving because it the voice overlay was talking about giving up (selling) her mansion and it had Mohammad’s in the background – then switched to her and David’s home and showed a lot of angles from their Malibu place. She looks good in her short hair, but sadly the hair is damaged looking. Could be the ends are close to where the extensions were woven in, or maybe her hair is brittle from being sick.

The segment ended and person on the GMA desk stated how this deer tick can cause serious problems. Up to 300,000 new cases in the US a year. Ticks are concentrated in the NE states, Wisconsin and Michigan. Yolanda’s prognosis is unknown. Prognosis in general varies a great deal between people. How some people don’t realize they were ever bit and it takes years to know what happened and how some people develop chronic health issues and just can not pull from that state. For which both apply to Yolanda. I forgot the percentage, but a certain percentage of people not much of anything happens, they do not suffer long term. The important thing to know is to look for ticks and address any concerns to a doctor right away if you are bitten.

I would appreciate if someone could report on Kenya’s appearance on Bethenny.

Thinking of you T-Rex.

30. iceNfire says:

If this how you get people to want to come out to meet you?

I’m predicting that this little 15 yr old from Russia brings home the Silver medal if not Gold.

The always perpetual victim, never disappoints.

#predictable =

The Geico camel is coming on my local ABC news in a few minutes. 🙂 It’sssssss hump day.

I wonder why Andy always puts LuAnn at the end of the couch?

Kathy retweeted. Again, I know they retweet all the time but she had tons to pick from and chose to retweet this one.

36. California35 says:

Good afternoon everyone.

Jus quick stop say that there will be a first look for NY tonight. Right after the NY 2012 reunion part 1 and 2.

Apologies if someone posted this already.

Have a nice rest of the day 🙂

The good old days.

How does Camille get away with hinting Mauricio is a cheater and calling Kyle’s best frien Faye Resnik ” The morally corrupt” and yet Kyle forgives her. Same with Brandi.
    #selectiveforgiveness

Ok. The Geico camel’s name is Aladdin. He was outside the ABC channel station in VA. People came out of office bldgs, came from everywhere when they say him. One cute little girl said she wanted to kiss him. Of course there were lots of cellphone pics and selfies w/Aladdin. 🙂

39. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Now this is some KLASSY tweetin’ right here!!

I’m sure Brandi’s BFF Jennifer G. thinks differently now.

LadyGaga retweeted…

@lilmonster9999: #news #ladygaga Lady Gaga Teams Up With The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills For Video http://t.co/9e1qxM49aB http://t.co/qFitzVsbNy

49. iceNfire says:

Does anyone know if Kenya has ever tweeted about being in Africa with her boyfriend or her African boyfriend visiting her here?

Is anyone watching this mess?

51. chismosa™ says:

I hope there’s some good old BH ones on since I’m new and ALSO that table flip from the financially corrupt idiot in NJ doesn’t get #1

LOL KKB needs a door knob.

Oh my gosh! I have to mute when Tamra and Vicki scream and yell. 😡

Oh gosh. If you scream and yell, everyone will understand better.

I hate to say this but Gretchen had a point.

Do you think Bravo is going to show any films with Mario in it?

57. looneylucy says:

I wonder if any of them feel remorse or stupid when they see themselves on film. If I were Vicki, I would know to keep my mouth shut under any circumstance.

Top 10 vacas next week. 🙂

Unbeweaveable.

Kin Z with the helment – Haha!

Fayke, Fayke, Fayke.

Kim was baiting “manipulating” Taylor. 🙂

Is Allison “The Psychic” back to giving readings on 1800psychic?

The Camille dinner is one of those that seems to get better to see over time! I wanna see the whole thing!

Oh gosh the book

Gosh the all look so different.

Pay attention puhleeze.

Pay attention Puleeeze!

Well Tre you did have freakin skeletons cuz your in court for them now.

Nancy what the heck? Matt Laurer has a mustache?

😆 Powell and I are on the same page.
    YOOHoo Chismosa…how you see #1. 😛

Aren’t we though? LOL

Best trips and vacations next week! I’m surprised they attempt to air specials during the Olympics. I guess they re-run stuff so often, it hardly matters.

NOT watching yet. Skimming comments closing my eyes 🙈🙈🙈

She/it can get #1 so long as she also gets the SLAMMER

I’m excited for ny- 1/2 hr only right, just repeating after itself again I assume.
      Love Sarah Paulson can’t wait – HER lisp I can take. Not other people’s

CYAL

Teresa was so pretty in the first season of NJ.

What? Ramon’s master manipulation?! Seriously?!

75. chismosa™ says:

Not sure if anyone read this but this Sunday’s Atlanta episode was highest rated episode of any HWs show episode EVER ……..

I knew that when I saw 4 something million. Very said it takes violence to draw viewers. Where are the coming over from VH-1’bad girls, mob girls, sports girl whatevers shows?

Yes! That was said on some show and I think it’s perfect -/

” get all VH1″

It’s perfect. Sad, but true!

And next week — the preview has Kandi saying to Todd “so you breaking up with me ?” With that STUPID SIDE eye expression !
        (Shout out DJ)
        So the numbers of viewers will likely be up.

76. Pghemtchick says:

If those are really the tag lines for this season of RHoNY, I love Carole’s!

77. Pghemtchick says:

Ack. Yo and Brandi are on NY this season v.v

Ruined.

No luxurious trips for the NY girls, lol. That looks funny.

OMG these NY taglines are the worst ever. #tacky

Sonia is a mess.

81. Mel says:

Brandi just did an interview with eonline claiming that Kyle Richards is the one who told her the lie that Lisa was on the verge of bankruptcy and lived in Calabases lol.

And thus the rumbles for the new season begins lol. Kyle is going to get a HEAP of hate on twitter. Funny how Kyle can manipulate Brandi but is trying to call Lisa out on this. lol. Anything anyone on that cast tells Brandi is something they know she will air on camera or in public. Kyle knew damn well what she was doing. Brandi is the scum of the earth and continues to show what an AZZCLOWN (kenyvoice) she is.

82. Orson says:

I can easily imagine Kyle setting up Brandi to blab some disinformation on Lisa. She’s smart enough to try something like that to get at Lisa. And stupid enough to think Brandi would take the fall for her. She should have listened harder to Big Kathy.

Brandi Glanville Clarifies Lisa Vanderpump Bankruptcy Claims, Says Former Bestie “Has a Place in My Heart” http://www.eonline.com/news/510428/brandi-glanville-clarifies-lisa-vanderpump-bankruptcy-claims-says-former-bestie-has-a-place-in-my-heart

84. Mel says:

This is just getting better and better. None of these women “get it”. Brandi is the most untrustworthy, attention hungry, skank in the history of this franchise. You don’t align yourself with someone who has NOTHING to loose. IF I were Kyle I would be praying that Brandi doesn’t start blabbing more private convo’s….especially the ones with Kim as I am sure Kim was very loose with her mouth as well to her new “bff”. Kyle is the biggest hypocrite on the BH show as it relates to Lisa.

85. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Do you believe her?

Yes, as even Brandi’s verbiage is now being changed to ‘on the verge’. of filing. So I think that Kyle must have used to many big words..and Bozo Brandi got it wrong.

I am not sure when Lisa would have lived in Calabassas since she and Ken owned the home on Beverly Hills Park since 2004.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Yes-people can call her a lot of things but she has not shown herself to be a liar…Brandi has no credibility-Kyle maybe be “vile” but if she says she didn’t say it I believe it.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

I believe Kyle over any of them and especially Brandi. I don’t believe Kyle said this in any way at all. But I bet Brandi is mad at Kyle for something and this is how she gets her revenge.

• mm in oc says:

This is hwat I think happened. Kyle in a mutual bitch fest with STFU started snarking about how not fabulous lisa user to be and she almost had to file bakruptcy for some of her restaurant in the valley. StFu in her drunken stupore or just plain feeble brain heard that lisa filed bankruptcy and lived in the valley.

Those idiots deserve each other

Technically what Kyle tweeted is correct. She worded her tweet to give the impression she doesn’t have anything to do with this Bankruptcy talk.
      On her interview, Brandi said Kyle told her “Ken and Lisa were going to file for Bankrupt” OF COURSE this is not the same as “Lisa filed for bankrupt”.
      #iseethroughyourbs #serpenttongue

Yes, this tweet is pointless, as the article doesn’t say – Brandi doesn’t say they did file. Although she does question whether or they have near the end. What a bitch. Doesn’t understand why anyone would care. What a piece of work. I hope she is cast into oblivion.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

brandis exact quote from her podcast…
        Brandi says,

“On our show, there are certain people who want to project this perfect persona like there’s nothing wrong in the world. Like Lisa Vanderpump used to live deep in the Valley and was filing for bankruptcy — and she doesn’t want to talk about that. That’s interesting to me.”

When Kyle’s tweets and clarifies she never talked or told Brandi that Ken and Lisa “were going to file or filed” then I’ll rethink. As it is right now, sounds to me Kyle’s a little guilty of taking to Brandi about it.

She’s trying to have it both ways. She wants to get the credit for saying on her
          broadcast but she doesn’t want to take the fall so she’s throwing Kyle under
          the bus. What a great friend.

In the responses tied to Kyle’s tweet above is someone asking if this was brought up at the reunion and Lisa replied to day “Yes, I brought it up.”

Brandi: “It’s something Kyle told me and I repeated it. I don’t understand why Ken and Lisa care so much.”

WTF is wrong with this woman? How could they not care? 🙄

87. Katie (aka kats2) says:

How can anyone believe Brandi?

89. So is this Dinner show worth watching????/

90. I already have a headache from this f*cking dinner show~!

91. Pghemtchick says:

And yet Brandi keeps talking about it… That shows ❤

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

Oh Lisa it’s part of game, doesn’t make it right but your hands are dirty too. Get over yourself.

I get being annoyed if something was said that wasn’t true but Lisa’s reaction to this is absurd! Calling it slander and damaging and an attack on her character? lol! For what, living in the Valley? lol. Bankruptcy is not evidence of low character. Many many a successful business owner has had to file at some point and not because they did anything illegal or wrong. Malicious? Um, no, bi*ch, what’s malicious is going on national tv to give as wide an audience as possible exposure to tabloid allegations of cheating by a married husband and father of 3. What’s malicious is doing everything in your power to lend credibility to said allegations and even hinting at personal knowledge to the fact. But, she’s SO upset that someone said she lived in Calabassas and may have maybe filed for bankruptcy? STFU, you pos!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I’m tellin ya, she doesn’t want to lose the image idea that she farts rainbows and shits peppermint sticks. Well, maybe not peppermint sticks, How about Lolipops? Tootsie Roll lolipops, in assorted flavors…

Dear god, she acts like she’s been accused of murder. It’s just a ridiculous! It’s a slanderous damaging slur on her character, it discredits her? From what, exactly? The suggestion she was less than filthy rich at one point? The horror!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I said the other day. Thou Protestith too much… Just be quiet, consider the source (that keeps changing it’s story every day), and let it die a deserving death

Kit what do you mean by:

Married husband and father of 3. What’s malicious is doing everything in your power to lend credibility to said allegations and even hinting at personal knowledge to the fact.

What hint did Lisa give? Was that this season?
        Sorry hope it wasn’t so obvious and I just missed it??

Night, night T-Rex. 🙂

95. chismosa™ says:

Texas tarts –THANKS for the Yo write up on GMA.

Appreciated! 😚

Tarts did anyone recap Twirl-Twirl for you on Bethenny?
      Haven’t read down the later comments – averting my eyes 👀

Let me know and I can write some stuff tonight if you need it

— also Bethenny repeats the day after for us – on another network
      Maybe for you too?

Our doctor Oz repeats the following week – it’s funny how our repeats work

You’re welcome. I don’t think but maybe 3 people like either of these ladies. No reply on Kenya. Same thing with WWHL, no one reports……waaah! 😦 😦

Bethenny does not air twice here. I don’t DVR daily because it’s too much I would not watch. I love your Wakile warning!!!!! Hahaha!

Ok let me see if I can write up a summary of what I remember
          I just took about 40 pictures of outside with my phone …

Of snow?!

Only if something stood out, I don’t literally mean a report! 📥

Yes the snow ….. So pretty….. And since I’m not sure if we’ll have another winter in this house (we may move), I want to commemorate 😦

Your report emoji is awesome !

There’s something extra special and pretty about the snow —when you don’t have to deal with it! Gotta get my nose to grindstone, stay warm!

One thing is for sure, Kyle Richards is no Bobby Fischer.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

No she isn’t-she doesn’t have the manipulating sneaky way of doing things like others…she shows her hand right away and doesn’t try to be slick…being Bobby Fisher is best left to the pros…or the Queens!!!

I could never play chess or poker. I have no poker face.

Can’t read my, can’t read my
        No he can’t read my poker face
        (She’s got to love nobody)

Blackjack is my game!

Nope, Kyle’s not strategizing like some people we know.

Anything new today?

Have to check the tweets. Any tears ???
      “😂😭😭😩😩😫😫 wahhhhh …..you WISH those rumors were true!”

That made me LOL, right here. So hard. You should tweet that to her, Lisa and Blandi. Please.

You can tweet it Lainey!

But it’s your joke!!!! So funny! Ill prob do it all wrong.

Lainey just reading about the convo we had about Jacqueline’s hair —- responding here :

If you DO look at the old pageant pictures of her it’s even more disturbing to me what she has done to her face. That grosses me out more than anything regarding her hair!

-sorry just catching up on shows now

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

What pray tell, are the disturbing things she did to her face? Look away!!! Shield your eyes!!! But do tell, if you can keep from retching.

I wonder if this truly took place Today.

Lady Gaga Casts The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Ladies for Her Next Music Video—Get the Details! http://www.eonline.com/news/510353/lady-gaga-casts-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-ladies-for-her-next-music-video-get-the-details

98. chismosa™ says:

What is this Flappy Bird App? The guy pulled it off the App Store because it was too addictive — and now people are selling their phones on eBay for thousands of $$$ with the app installed !
    LOL!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I have it on my phone b/c my daughter got it-I haven’t played it yet so I don’t know how addictive it is..I will let you know when I try it…it sounds kind of dumb but Annabelle loves it.

99. chismosa™ says:

VV what is this in reference to?

Can’t see the tweet she’s responding to

Oh that’s weird I couldn’t see it but here it shows up
      — please disregard ! ✖️✖️🚫🚫🚫

100. Watching the NY preview, so excited!!!!!
    OMG, Mario saying the thing about “Cheaters don’t get caught” OH MY!!!!!!!
    HOLLA!!!

101. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

East Coasters-hunker down-PAX is letting us have it! What a nasty storm-stay safe everyone!!

Thinking of you T-Rex. Hope you are resting comfortably and everything went just fine. Sending live and light 💕

103. Orson says:

Maybe this is what happened? Chess Master Lisa fed Kyle some misinformation about bankruptcy and living in the valley and then manipulated Kyle into telling this info to Brandi. Then Lisa manipulated Kyle into manipulating Brandi into blabbing to ROL. Then Lisa and Ken started manipulating everyone who heard the podcast or read the article to rise up in outrage against Brandi. So of course, Brandi, who is too stupid to realize she did anything wrong, listened to her publisher’s PR person (who’s probably one of Lisa’s minions) and threw Kyle under the bus. It’s all part of Lisa the Chess Master’s diabolical plan to discredit Kyle because… um… because Lisa is a diabolical chess master who isn’t besties with Kyle anymore.

But everything is Teresa’s fault.

That just proves my point, Debster. Lisa’s been manipulating Teresa all the time from the other side of the continent. Damn, that Lisa is good, isn’t she?

Bravo manipulated Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, their first reality show, and Queer Eye manipulated RHOC, who manipulated RHONY, who manipulated Bethenny’s Getting Married?, who manipulated Bethenny Ever After, who manipulated RHOA, who manipulated RHODC, who manipulated RHOBH, who manipulated RHOM, who manipulated VPR, who manipulated Tardy for the Party, who manipulated Kandi Factory, who manipulated Shahs of Sunset, who manipulated I Dream of NeNe,

I worked at Harper and their publicists don’t work for anyone or know people to do that —
      Her personal publicist / manager/ agent — them I don’t know

I always wondered about what made the sound, never googled it lol

W
      H
      A
      T

DEB you just blew my mind. Now I’m going to spend all day reading about pax and shells. 😳😳😳

Good snowy morning everyone. OMG the most snow we’ve had in 4 yrs. 6-10 inches in my area. Very windy, 35 degrees. And it’s not over. Schools closed, Fed Govt closed but I’m working at home, no buses. I got a tweet from the Nordstrom I shop at and they are closed so that mall may be closed too. I hope you all are safe and warm and can have a great day. Happy Friday eve. 🙂

We’re having a real heat wave here. It’s up to 9°f now and the predicted high for today is 35°f.

♪♫ We’re having a heat wave… a tropical heat wave… ♪♫

Lulu, I bet you’re sorry you left this paradise now, huh?

106. chismosa™ says:

ASHY:📣📣📣📣

I saw on the first look or maybe I was watching the first reunion—- I saw Sonja in her home and an assistant guy — he seemed straight – had a baseball cap on- he said “how are you ??? What’s wrong ”
    And he seemed very upset for her. It was maybe after she went to a court hearing ?

Is THAT your nephew ????