Dance Moms – When does abuse become acceptable?

Dance Moms – When does abuse become acceptable?

You have a talented child.  She’s part of an elite team.  She works hard.  Puts in hours at her studio every day after school.  She loves her sport; lives for her sport; has dreams of becoming a professional.  There are thousands of little girls like her in the country.

Her coach is not warm and fuzzy.  She isn’t supportive.  She’s one of those coaches that yells and screams, that pits student against student, uses tough love.  She has the reputation for training professionals.  Her methods weed the weak from the strong.  The goal is Broadway.  Out of the thousands, only a handful will make it.

You want your child to succeed and realize her dream.  Part of you wants it more than she wants it.  Part of you is glad when the coach is a little tough because it motivates your child. Your child wants to please the coach.  There are tears; but they are balanced with good days.  When she talks about quitting, she immediately recants.  It’s addictive.  The sport; the attention; the chance of winning.

There are thousands like her.  Not all of them can win.  She gets other interests; goes through a growth spurt.  Another girl comes along that is more talented.  Nothing seems easy any more.  Nothing seems fun. The coach is ignoring her now; moved on to a younger more talented child.  She leaves the sport.

Unless her parents have signed her into a multi-year contract on a television show.

Abby Lee Miller is no worse than thousands of coaches out there that go too far.  She’s awful.  Terrible.  Too tough.  Too mean.  Verbally abusive.  Picks favorites.  Ignores others. There are Abby Lee Millers all over the country trying to use tough love to “motivate” kids to “make” it to get the win, or a college scholarship or professional career.  It works for some kids, doesn’t work for others.

The moms on Dance Moms are no worse than thousands of moms of talented kids across the country.  They want it for their kids and will put up with almost anything.

But the combination of Abby and the parents and the TV Show has led to a  toxic environment that is destroying the kids.  Kendall, Chloe, Paige, Brooke, and Ally are miserable.  So are MacKenzie and Nia most of the time.  They all cry – regularly.  They look terrified to go into the studio.  If they aren’t miserable, they’re emotionally disconnected.  That’s the best their mother’s can do for them – show them how to put a wall up so that Abby can no longer destroy their self-confidence.

Abby is frustrated.  She’s got a show that’s about dancers, but her girls are falling behind.  They don’t have the time to take the classes they need to keep and improve their skills.  They are off doing appearances.  She’s off doing her other shows.  Dancers need regular studio time, time to perfect their craft.   Producers want drama.  They make her pit the girls against each other.  They make her bring in new girls and threaten that the originals have no place on the team.   She says things she shouldn’t.  She calls Chloe a sneak.  She calls Nia stupid.  She hears some of the moms trash her.  She get meaner and meaner, yells and screams at the moms and the kids, is verbally abusive.

Paige's self confidence is destroyed.

Paige’s self confidence is destroyed.

Many of the girls get no pleasure out of dancing anymore.  They are only going through the motions because they are on a TV show and they need to get up there and dance or get humiliated.  Between the show and appearances, and the ridiculous false schedule being on the show demands (leaning a new routine every week) they have no time to master their routines.  They aren’t winning.  It’s a lot of pressure.  Some are even terrified to perform their routines because if they aren’t perfect the abuse will be heaped on them.  But they have a job now, and the job is to suffer through the humiliation and abuse because they are on a TV show.

It was only a matter of time before it got physical between Kelly and Abby

It was only a matter of time before it got physical between Kelly and Abby

Last week Kelly snapped and struck Abby when she was in one of her verbal tirades against Kelly’s daughter Brooke.  There is no excuse for Kelly’s behavior.  She should have left the show years ago instead of continuing to put her girls in that situation.  There is no excuse for the producers of the show.  They should have let Kelly walk away. There is no excuse for Abbey.  She should not scream at young girls because she’s mad that they no longer care about dancing and are forced to be on her dance team because they are part of a TV show.

It’s enough.  They are kids.  It’s not acceptable.  It’s gone way too far.

________________________________

This entry was posted in Dance Moms and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

518 Responses to Dance Moms – When does abuse become acceptable?

Good morning again everyone. S N O W!!! Boohoohoo, boohoohoo. Calgon take me away!!! I don’t wanna shovel ;( . Other than that happy Friday eve everyone. 😀

Poor Powell 😦

Come’on Spring!!! 😀

Yes. Puleeze!!

My heart is with all of you who keep getting slammed by Old Man Winter. I hate to say it but here in Huskerland, beginning Saturday through the middle of next week, temps in the 40s and 50s. I will try to push some of that stuff to the east and south. Keep the faith – spring is only 36 days away – give or take.

Please look out for “Heart Attack snow” — not a joke. It’s real! Be safe. We have so much coming down now on TOP of the inches that haven’t melted.
      🙇🙇🙇🙇

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Happy friday, Powellypooh!!! I’ll just stop there. think warm thoughts!

2. Sus says:

Great blog! I agree with everything but one point. Not even a handful of girls will make Broadway. I also wonder if having this show on their resume will make it harder for them.

Sus IMO they need to leave it off their resumes.

Can they say maybe that they were “trained” or took classes by this woman instead of saying that they were on this show!?

I’m sure they can find out afterwards but …..

If it happens like what you said ….this Abby chick is gonna lose clients

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Great blog, Veena!!! the only thing you forgot (or maybe you don’t see it) is that the moms verbally abuse the coach, too. I’m not saying Abby doesn’t deserve some of that but she gets insulted for her appearance, her personal life (or lack thereof) her judgment is constantly questioned aloud to her face or in front of the children. Yes, I think Abby started it, but the moms really are no better than Abby. imo

3. Rebecca says:

I don’t watch that show but I feel for those girls. I come from a tennis playing family. Myself, my younger sister and an older brother played and toured until high school. We all turned down college scholarships because it wasn’t fun anymore. My coaches were great, but I witnessed some crazies out there. I still remember my mom saying, “you should have beat that girl” to which I replied “I don’t want you coming to my matches anymore.” It’s not worth it if it’s not fun.

No I can imagine it not being worth it if you’re not getting joy from it.

lol! Pro tennis has had some awful parents, that’s for sure!

• shamrockblonde says:

my younger daughter, when she was about 9 took up gymnastics – the place I took her to required that all students maintained their grades and were encouraged to do their schoolwork while waiting for their class to begin – Shamrock 2 loved it – one day an instructor came up to me and said he wanted me to watch something – he started playing Simon Says with her – he would do a routine and she would duplicate it – watching her do jumps and flips on that tiny little piece of wood was for me, terrifying, but she loved it – when they were done the instructor came over and told me that everything she had just repeated were things that she had not yet learned and asked me if I was interested in her competing – I spoke to shamrock about it and she was all excited and agreed – at first it was team comps, and she was having a great time, but then it got to be individual competitions – before every single one of the comps, she would throw up – I told her that she did not have to do this, that it was ok to walk away, but she wanted to continue – until one day when she came to us and said that she wanted to stop competing and just go back to having fun – I told the coach and he said that was fine, and for a while she went to regular classes again, but for her it was not the same and she eventually stopped –

I think if I had one of my kids enrolled in this woman’s class, it would last about a day – then we would be out of there – I don’t get any parent allowing another adult to insult and belittle their child – even if as the parent, you can see that your child is not doing well, there are so many other ways to approach it – I don’t watch this show because I don’t like this Abbey woman – like the HW she is putting fame ahead of family – and apparently so are some of the parents – those fifteen minutes last even less than that, but what shapes a child, what helps them grow into the person they will become – that lasts a lifetime – they should all be ashamed –

This reminds me of a VERY old law and order where a girl is a pro tennis player and her arm is broken and it turns out she did it or had it done to her on purpose – she wanted to stop playing and couldn’t take it anymore

That’s cool you all played tennis though. and smart you knew when to stop!

Orson I’m continuing to respond to your comment about the “Manipulation”. 😉

Bravo manipulated Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, their first reality show, and Queer Eye manipulated RHOC, who manipulated RHONY, who manipulated Bethenny’s Getting Married?, who manipulated Bethenny Ever After, who manipulated RHOA, who manipulated RHONJ, who manipulated RHODC, who manipulated RHOBH, who manipulated RHOM, who manipulated VPR, who manipulated Tardy for the Party, who manipulated Kandi Factory, who manipulated Pregnant in Heels, who manipulated Shahs of Sunset, who manipulated I Dream of NeNe, who manipulated Blood Sweat & Heels, who manipulated 100 Days of Summer, who manipulated Southern Charm who manipulated ALL the viewers.

I didn’t add Stanger cuz I don’t like the show. But speaking of MM I was just scrolling thru the channel and MM will be on a marathon starting at 2pm today and it will continue thru Saturday w/HWs & Southern Charm thrown in here and there. What’s up w/that? Are the ratings not good? Bravo doesn’t usually do marathons like that when a show is on for the current season.

• California35 says:

Lol on manipulation theory 😛

MM gets marathons all the time. It is annoying, why no matathon of NY or something like that??

They’re replaying the Johnny depp pirate/ Luann hooks up with him episode this weekend. Will let you know when.

While that is a spectacular list, Powell – you left out Ramona! In the preview last night the other cast members were having a sit down to discuss Ramona’s manipulation(?)!

SOUNDS LIKE A LISA VANDERPUMP knock off storyline.

Blah blah blah. Luann needs to shut the eff up. You don’t hold an apple anymore darrrrrling.

Ramona was who she is from the get. It’s perfectly fine to dislike her but please !

Oh gosh. They should be happy w/Ramona ‘s manipulation. She always has Pinot in tow

• Kat From Ohio says:

valentines day

And it’s all part of Lisa’s master plan. And I think you omitted her manipulation of Jeff Lewis.

5. I don’t know if it was rating or outrage that caused TLC to cancel Toddlers and Tiaras, but what ever it was, I hope the same happens with Horrible Moms.

Oh that’s no longer on? Good. I never watched it but was so against it being on. I think there should be a law that says kids have to be 13 and over to compete. Honey Boo Boo no longer competes right?

I am the mother of three children who played ‘club’ sports in their youth. Two girls in volleyball and one boy in baseball. Though nothing like what I see on Dance Moms, I did see coaches play favorites, play their own children or the children of friends ahead of other more talented youth, leaving kids on the bench the entire season without ever seeing the field or court even though they paid the same amount of money and attended every practice. Even if their team had a huge lead or were really far behind, they didn’t get to play. I saw parents get in the faces of coaches (many of whom are volunteers and get no pay for their time) and yell until they are red in the face while their child stands by mortified by the actions of their dad or mom. I could go on and on, but I think you get the gist.

I listened to my children. One of my girls decided not to play even though her twin kept it up and that was cool with me. I saw that my son treated it as a ‘game’ and didn’t want to or have the drive to work at it any harder than he had to. That’s cool, but we can play park and rec baseball for a whole lot less money and he was just as happy, even more so.

Again, I gave my children the opportunity to try competitive sports. I supported them, but I never pushed them other than to say once you start you will not be allowed to quit. It was always their decision if they wanted to try another year/season. Come to find out, their true passion was in vocal and instrumental music and they excelled.

I would never put my children in a class with someone like Abby Miller. Regardless of the results she gets out of those girls, no one deserves to be berated like that especially at that age. I do view it as a form of abuse that these mothers allow to take place. And at what cost?

My kids are still little-but the oldest plays soccer. Gymnastics and swimming too. Next year we’ll try baseball. But even though we aren’t into competitive stuff yet-I have a rule I’ll follow similar to yours. If you sign up-you finish it out. No quitting (extreme circumstances excluded-like an abusive coach). If you hate it, you don’t have to sign up again-but you’ll finish what you start!

Husker it seems like abuse to me also. What I don’t get either is that these kids don’t stay kids, they become adults and there will be 1, 2,or 10 of those girls that will mature into mean adults that have to live and work w/the rest of society.

Totally abusive I agree. And you are then abusing by allowing your child to be abused. ENABLER

I did cyo sports much like your kids. Hated some sports loved others.

I have a friend who unfortunately is making her daughter focus on one sport (field hockey/ lacrosse) over soccer (!!) even though her daughter is better at soccer. Doing it because colleges give out lacrosse / FH scholarships more than for soccer.
      Talk about pressure jeesh. 😦

I see soooo much of that! One of our friends kids plays hockey, (ice AND roller) football and baseball. He’s decent and they’re talking college scholarships etc… Did I mention he’s 8! Yes, 8! They don’t get it.

• SoutheastVA says:

My oldest son was a football player, wrestler and track runner (relays). He was/is a jock’s jock. The coaches (and girls) loved him. When he was in middle school he decided to start wrestling. At the time he was already playing HS JV football even though he was a middle schooler. His dad and I took him to his first wrestling tournament and met the man who would become his coach once he moved on to high school the next year. The coach was an old school coach who worked at my husband’s and my high school when we attended. We were shocked because he had gotten into to a lot of trouble back in the day for being so abusive with the students. I think he almost choked a football player. I literally felt sick seeing him. We gave an abbreviated history of the coach to my son and asked if he still planned to wrestle under him the next year. He said he wasn’t worried about him and could handle him if he got out of pocket. My husband and I walked our son over to the coach for introductions. He smiled and said he had noticed our son in some earlier matches since he was tall for his age and had to wrestle the older guys but did well. My husband relayed that we knew him from our high school days. He said my husband looked familiar. My husband then looked him square in the eyes and said take a good look at my son, remember his face next school year, he’ll be wrestling, playing football and on the track team, if I hear one whiff of you treating him unfairly or being abusive, I will be up here with a quickness and things will jump off, GOT IT! The coach just looked at him redfaced. He said I got it, I got it, I’m not like that anymore promise. My husband said that we shouldn’t have any problems then, can’t wait for next season. I was so proud of my caveman and our son kind of chuckled but he appreciated knowing that we had his back against anyone. Abby Miller would never be allowed to treat my child abusively. We always tell our kids that we are their best and biggest advocate. We are ride or die for them and they know we are not playing.
      On a later date, I’ll tell you how I went to my city’s school superintendent’s office this past summer and was seen on site without an appointment and got things handled regarding my other son. One of the lower rung administrators got in trouble for feeding me BS answers to some of my questions over the phone. So I left work at lunch, collected my son, drove downtown and demanded the response I wanted from the top. Never deal with the putz go to their boss’ boss. I don’t play when it comes to my kids.

• shamrockblonde says:

right there with ya – I can remember when I was about 10 or so, one of the kids on my block was giving my sister a hard time – teasing her and what not – I told him to knock it off but he wouldn’t so I pushed him – he promptly hit me and then it was on – we had a fight and basically I managed to hit him and he fell – when he got up his elbow was bleeding and he started crying and ran home – I took my sister and we went home too – it was a rare day that my Mom was home from work, but on this day she was – she asked what happened to me and I told her that Tommy was making fun of my sister and I made him stop – just about then that boy’s Mother brought him over to our house and started telling my Mom that I should not have hit him and look what your daughter did to my son – now I was on the other side of the front door and all I could think was that I was going to get it for fighting but my Mom told the woman “what kind of son do you have that would strike a girl?” did you know that he started picking on my younger daughter? a child younger than himself?” I’ll thank you to take him back home and teach him some manners – it might help him keep from ending up looking like he does now!” and I thought – wow – I’m not in any trouble at all!! – that’s great!!! – so when she closed the door I thought I was going to get a hug and a “good girl” –

but no –

she rounded on me, mad as all get out! – she brought her face really close to mine and in a very quiet voice between clenched teeth she said “don’t you EVER put your hands on anyone again in anger! I did not raise you to be some hooligan fighting in the streets – you will go and apologize for striking that boy and then you will remain in your room until suppertime!”

she defended me in public and read me the riot act in private – and that is how it should be -nobody yells at or breates my kids – if they do, as Kenya says – I will come for you –

• SoutheastVA says:

Your story made me laugh out loud. I totally feel you. Ever since I was small my entire family had the attitude that we take care of each other. Some times it’s a bit overboard. My husband told me last Christmas that he stayed out of an intense political discussion between my uncles because he thought they’d turn on him because he wasn’t a “blood” relative. I told him, we’ve been together for 27 years, you’re considered a “blood” relative now. Hell my family likes him better than they like me.

• shamrockblonde says:

LOL!! – I tell my husband all the time that my family would probably keep him over me!! and yes, that is exactly how we were raised – we looked out for each other – then and now – that feeling of closeness, that someone always had your back even when you were in the wrong, gave us all such courage – and comfort – never would we let one of us be spoken to the way that Abby woman speaks to those kids – never –

Shamrock I read your mom’s voice in a brogue. Am I right?
          Good story

I do a fantastic brogue. (All my friends are Irish)

• shamrockblonde says:

chismosa – its funny – you usually don’t hear the brogue – only when she is really angry or frustrated – my Grandmother – Mom’s Mom – had a brogue you cut with a knife – I loved it –

7. chismosa™ says:

Morning —-

Excellent blog NMD / Veena. Truly outrageous.
    I saw the clip on Wendy yesterday — that woman (the mother) has a set of crazy eyes on her to rival Ramona’s.

If anyone is interested, about Atlanta and the pajama party fracas…..
    (Top viewed episodes EVER in HW history)

Well, well, well Chismosa. So NeNe had an attitude w/Kenya when she wasn’t even there yet cuz production said “we have to wait for the new Star of the show to arrive” and I suppose that was an insult to NeNe cuz she feels now that Kim & She by Sheree are gone, she is the Star of ATL. Ok. So I’d like to know did they say that to NeNe before she came out dressed and was prancing around acting hyper?

One of the husbands blurted that out — well that’s what it says above ^^^^
        Not production

SHE-ree was never a star. Kim – ugh :/
        I always took nene as the star. She has the “quality”

Haha
        But it adds layers to this ….. Plus I’m not sure where here blogs are posting – if she’s going her own ‘site’ Teresa Giudice/ Heather-writer style.

Now makes me think why Teresa/Heather had to take take her blog to her own site. Hmmmmmm

Very interesting, thanks for posting that!

8. Thank you Veena for blogging Dance Moms… I have never watched it because of the shouts I see in the “infomercials”… But you did a great job in this one! Abuse is never acceptable!

I brought this from the previous page (I went to sleep early plus I have been working and went to bed early)

Jill…no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

February 12, 2014 at 8:57 pm

brandis exact quote from her podcast…
    Brandi says,

“On our show, there are certain people who want to project this perfect persona like there’s nothing wrong in the world. Like Lisa Vanderpump used to live deep in the Valley and was filing for bankruptcy — and she doesn’t want to talk about that. That’s interesting to me.”

I used to live in southern California for 5 years. Calabassas is a very affluent part to live! It is not by any means “Deep in the Valley”… It is not BH, but still…

I was team “nobody” in the beginning of the Season. I am still no one. I used to like Yolanda very much until 2 weeks ago. I now like Lisa and Ken! Go figure… ***I reserve the right to change my mind on these women at any given week***

Yup Cusita that’s what I sad about calabassas also last week

So many celebs go there especially those with kids.
      So so dumb.

Brandi’s a mess

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Brandi is a mess but she didn’t mention Calabassas on her podcast and I don’t think ROL mentioned it in the article they wrote about the podcast so I don’t know where Calabassas came from?

Omgosh I’m sorry ….. Going off on this calabassas thing and she never said it LOL

Where did this come from?

VV probably started the rumor.
          😆😋

• Pghemtchick says:

I do! Brandi’s book! Lol

From the sample Brandi referred to it as deep in the valley basically her personal hell when Eddie and her lived there.

• Pghemtchick says:

Page 30
            Drinking &Dating
            I censored the f-bomb- but that’s a quoted half sentence.

“…but the final kiss of death was when he packed up our perfect little family and moved us to the deepest part of The Valley: Cala-f#cking-basas.”

Thanks ! I retract my retraction

Looney tunes.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh I knew in the book she said but Lisa mentions Calabassas in a tweet about the bankruptcy thing-Brandi didn’t say Calabassas when she talked about it.

• Pghemtchick says:

I suspect Lisa threw some shade. I would bet Lisa had read an early copy of the book and/or knows Calabasas was Brandi’s hell. Her dig being that even if she had lived in the Valley-she never lived THAT far into the Valley. I can see Lisa throwing a dig like that.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Well now PChick that makes soooo much sense-thank you (I started Brandi’s book and feel my brain cells dying off one by one!!)

• Pghemtchick says:

😦 you’re gonna need a spa day full of classical music when you’re done to counterbalance it 🙂 I have faith you and your wit will survive! Hehe

• mm in oc says:

when people say the Valley, particularly in California, I think people associate that with Van Nuys, the porn capital of the world, or Fast Time at Ridgemont High (haha). There are very affluent areas of the Valley. There’s not doubt STFU meant it as a dig.

I remember “valley girls” in the 80’s! Oh mi God-like gag me with a spoon! So grody to the max! Please say that with a jersey accent! When we went out there-we went to the Sherman Oaks Galleria. We have malls in NJ obviously, but that mall somehow was like the White House to wanna be Vals!

Cusi you mean at any given minute. 🙂

9. chismosa™ says:

Isn’t he from the Backstret Boys? How does she book these people ?!?!?!

Also my guide says Brandi is on Bethenny today
    Double yuck

#RIPSidCeasar

Jill, you are very quiet……are you reading anything disgusting?! 😉

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Hey TT-I went to buy Brandi’s book on Tuesday and got sidelined b/c I saw that Jackie Collins had a new book-I love some smutty Jackie Collins…anyway-I did get the book yesterday but haven’t started reading yet…snowed in today so I might start. Her last book took me about an hour and half to read so I’m sure this will be the same.

It’s going to be like doing community service. We thank you.

Now hear that y’all – don’t buy the book, Jill is taking the hit!

Maybe you could write up a little review to be published in the Blog. Pretty please with chocolate on top. 😛

Yeah I didn’t know Ashy you were buying it. I forgot maybe you did say you were going to

Are your girls home? I asked on the end of the last blog

#GetOutofHerePAX

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Yes the girls are home-it’s a friggen blizzard out there right??
          Off to read this hot mess of a book….

12. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Second promo of Brandi-the women on the show bring out the edgier side of her and they MAKE her say the F word…she’s a real moron.

Is she on a PANEL????
      Or a one on one interview. Or both ?

I’m dvr’ing. I can’t stand those stupid panels

• missusmc says:

It’s already aired here, and it made me sad. I by no means think Lisa is an angel, but I do think that some of the things brandi complains about is Lisa being a good friend and wanting Brandi to not make a fool of herself on TV.

I’m channeling VV’s VIBES 💥🔮🔮🔮here but also keep in mind Bethenny is longtime friends with Kyle.

• missusmc says:

It’s hard not to feel for Kyle a little this season, even if you don’t care for her at all like I do. I think a major problem with Brandi is she feels like she has to “keep it real” all the time, whereas all the other ladies understand they are on a tv show and maybe try not to make fools of themselves on tv. It doesn’t make you fake to maybe not drink as much on tv as you would in the privacy of your own home, and it doesn’t make you fake to interact with people you don’t care for because you’re on a show. It’s weird that Brandi doesn’t understand that sometimes, it’s best to keep your thoughts to yourself, and that we have “in our house” actions and “out of our house” actions, and it doesn’t make you less genuine to separate those two actions. I mean, the first thing I do when I get home is to take off my pants and change into my old fuzzy Betty Boop pajama pants. It doesn’t make me fake to not wear those in public.

• mm in oc says:

Did you mean Brandi?

if you were talking about Kyle, she lost any points from me the second she threw lisa under the bus for the 100th time.

• missusmc says:

I was mostly talking about Brandi, but mentioned Kyle in response to the above post that Bethenny is on team Kyle. I’m not a Kyle fan, but I don’t like the feud with Carlton, because it has made me side with Kyle a little. But not a lot, because I feel that Kyle knew exactly what she was doing when she called Carlton an anti Semite. That can ruin someone’s business! And Kyle has a habit of blurting things out (to Kim: “you’re an alcoholic! There, I said it, now everyone knows!”) that can have serious impacts after the fight. When it comes to kyle vs. Lisa, I am always on Team Lisa.

• mm in oc says:

OK – agreed. I was kind of annoyed that I was feeling sorry for Kyle because Carlton blew everything way out of proportion. If Kyle was smart, she would have been happy with the direction things were going for her and kept her nose clean (like Camille did in season two – never seen such a turn around from bad to good housewife in the fanchise (unless you look at the good to bad transformation of JZ)).

• Hey Missusmc! Its so boring without Jac being on tv lately…wish she would get herself on a show so we could chit chat! 🙂

• Self-censoring – it’s an important part of socialization. Did her mother ever tell her, “That’s not a nice thing to say”? She was never taught not to offend others or hurt their feelings? Blurting out whatever comes into your head is not keeping it real – it’s acting like you’re still a child and don’t know better. And surely, she does.

I always liked Brandi, but now I just find her tiresome.

Yes to this! I’m in the minority here in that I like Kyle, she doesn’t bother me. I think some of the problem is that Lisa comes off so perfectly (by her own design-because she’s smart) and it drives Kyle mad! I’m sure we’ve all been there in real life, when someone seems above it all on the outside-but when you REALLY know them (because these women aren’t just what we see-there’s so much we don’t) you are just are desperate for people to get that they aren’t perfect! I’ve seen it, been there, done it. I’m sure we all have….I also love Lisa! That she may be calculating, hot and cold with friends, plants seeds and lets someone else water them-does not make me like her less. I strangely admire her abilities! A lot if people can’t play that game and show their cards too easily. Sometimes I think Lisa is more of a poker player then a chess player. 😉

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Exit-I agree 100%-Kyle wanted people to know that Lisa was “playing the game” when she called her Bobby Fisher-it’s not an attack on Lisa it’s the truth-I mean look how Lisa handled just that situation alone-like a master player…she shrunk back in her chair and made herself seem so meek and mild but all the while she’s PLAYING THE GAME. Now there is nothing wrong with it in my mind but I’m tired of hearing that Lisa is busy for it or too regal for it or whatever-Lisa loves the game and Darling-don’t forget-she made the rules!!!

Are you surviving yet ANOTHER round of this friggin snow???? OVER IT!!!!!! And another 1-3 tonight. Uggggh!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

It’s horrible out there!!! The freezing rain is here now and more snow tonight-I think we have at least 10 inches so far…I’m hating winter!!!

Lisa gets a pass on her bad behavior that nobody else would. She’s dishonest. She’s a hypocrite, manipulative, calculating. One rule for her, another for everyone else. Oh, it’s possible Brandi got the Valley thing from that paid search she did.

• I AGREE! Definitely better poker player because she READS everyone!

LOL @ the Betty Boop pants.
            Yes you’re so FAKE for not wearing them in public LOL

• plainviewsue says:

Jill, as I am watching Brandi on Bethenny’s show, I just keep on shaking my head in disbelief. Both hubby and youngest son are working from home today & they had to close their doors to mute me!!

So it’s the other women’s fault that she uses the f word so much. She is now referring to Joyce as Jackie, since she promised she wouldn’t say Jacqueline anymore. Everytime she says something she thinks is funny, she says I’m just kidding.

I was a little annoyed with Bethenny saying she didn’t like Joyce and then saying that she really should be neutral. The audience didn’t seem to be to receptive to Brandi.

She said she’s scared of Lisa, more scared of Kenya.

What cracks me up about this lunatic is she’ll say everything she does is due to someone’s influence, but then says she thinks for herself!!

Again, saying the biggest lie of all being a girl’s girl. She said Kyle and Carlton really got into it at the reunion. She said she got into it with everyone.

She said Joyce butts into other people’s situations for camera time. Does she not realize she does this herself!!!???

Nothing came up about bankruptsy comment.

Brandi said she knows she came off bad this season. But it was a hard year for her. I will say she looked better than she did on WWHL.

13. missusmc says:

Back in the day, before reality TV, we had talk shows to watch that were filled with nobodies trying to gain validation/attention/a free trip to New York City, and they would hash out their differences and scandals and drama on stage in front of a live audience and then go back to their lives and stay relevant in their small towns for maybe a week or something. Kids being bullied, caught in custody/who’s my father? dramas, and wayward teens sneaking out of the house to sleep with their shady boyfriends were often featured, which was distasteful and horrible, but still somehow controlled with the limitations of being on a show for one episode only. Still, most people looked down on those who went on these shows, and it was acceptable to openly judge the parents who put their kids out there for the world to gawk at. How we went from that to allowing kids to be berated, humiliated, and victimized on reality tv is beyond me. It’s gross and damaging and wrong. I have no problem with adults being on TV, but I am 100% opposed to kids being on reality tv. All their vulnerabilities are at the mercy of the editors. And it makes me sad and genuinely worried for these kids, who are already growing up in an entirely new world with social media and technology and pressures we never dreamed of- adding the infamy of reality tv to the mix is truly awful. End of rant.

• iceNfire says:

Al of the moms from Dance Moms still live tweet during the show but the kids don’t. All of the kids have multiple accounts but Brooke who is now 16 is the only one with an official twiiter account (as far as I can tell). I never did follow the kids on twitter, it seemed creepy to me but I’m happy to see they no longer are in involved with twitter.
      I think it’s kind of funny that Abby worked so hard to make Maddie the star of the show but her mom has the least viewer support and followers on twitter. Again, as far as I can tell.

• I want my Oprah back! I so miss those shows I watched after school with my mom as a teen. That is the reality I want…all the talk shows now are too fast and there is NO real conversation. Oprah did it best and I don’t know why no one has taken up her platform (I love Ellen, but she covers too much in her our…)

• missusmc says:

Agreed. Old school Oprah, with real conversations and real people. There certainly is a void- I think because Oprah was an actual journalist first (wasn’t she? I thought she was, but I could definitely be wrong about that). She knows how to put a story together in a ways none of the other hosts do anymore.

Ah, I remember when I lost faith in Oprah. She had the family of a woman who was a crack addict on. And the addict’s mother and sisters were each taking their turn saying it was their fault because they gave the woman money and took care of her children and enabling her addiction. When they got to the addict, she said it wasn’t her fault, it was the addiction. Jeeze, when does the addict take any responsibility? And Oprah let everyone get away with that crap.

Then there was the Micheal Jackson/Lisa Marie Presley interview, where she couldn’t keep from gushing all over them. Some journalism , if you ask me.

14. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Brandi on Bethenny this morning..forgive the typos Brandi’s makes me stupid!!!

Bethenny calls Brandi “the headline making housewife” and said she is “Spicy and controversial”

(Brandi ran out like a two year old wearing her mothers shoes)

Bethenny goes to kiss Brandi and Brandi asks if she wants to make out (KLASSY) and says doesn’t like the two sided BH kiss so just goes in with tongue-she likes girls b/c she is a Scorpio? (I think that’s what she said-she makes ME stupid sometimes)

Brandi admits she screwed up this year-it was a very tough year for her. She lost her
    temper (and her dog..and her mind) and all she can do is say she’s sorry(when is she going to say she’s sorry??)

Bethenny brings up Joyce and Brandi says “Jacqueline”? Bethenny says “oh right that’s what you call her”. Brandi said she promised she wouldn’t call her Jacqueline anymore so now she will just call her Jackie (what a mature sane person she is right??)
    Brandi liked Joyce at first but says she stirs the pot for camera time and
    steped into arguments that had nothing to do with her and she thinks she produces herself (meaning producers aren’t telling her what to do)
    Bethenny is annoyed by Joyce’s hair (this gets big applause from the audience…boo)

Bethenny says she thinks Carlton went after Kyle. Brandi says she is caught in the middle and that they were aggressive at the reunion

Brandi was on her best behavior at the reunion for at least an hour

Brandi loves Lisa a lot and she wants her to be genuine but says that Lisa points out people’s problems on camera but never off camera
    Bethenny doesn’t love that they are going after Lisa-looks like a gang up to her
    Brandi says it’s not fair and agrees it’s not so nice. She then says that Lisa is so smart-smarter than anyone she knows. Then she says if you want an honest answer from Lisa you have to ask her questions quickly and not give her time to think about the answers-she said it’s the only way to get the true feelings out of her

Brandi is scared of Kenya but not any of the BH HW (physically she can take the a ll-except maybe Carlton) Brandi is not afraid of Leann Rimes and she can take her too b/c she’s little

Brandi has made some mistakes and likes to say STFU at dinner parties but it’s only because these women bring out her edgier side and make her say the F And she wants to strangle them-she’s so friggen charming right?

A little book talk-it’s stupid she is giving dating advice-don’t get drunk on the first date cause your date looks hotter and then you bring him home and screw him
    A man must brig up wanting to meet her kids first-that’s how you know he’s serious(she’s sooooo stupid)
    Social media is ruining our lives-she believe this. I don’t believe her-she’s a twitterholic-she can’t quit Twitter-she lives for that shizzzz…

Ohhhh and Bethenny gave a gift to the audience…Brandi’s book

I wish I could have been on that show, I would have dropped her book in the trash on my way out and if I was lucky someone from the show would have seen me do it!
      So the women make her use the F word, wow what a weak person she is but she’s not afraid of anyone. Wonder how she keeps her nose so short, maybe she cuts it off every night before she gets in bed.

JNNTJ huh? So now Lisa doesn’t tell you your faults off camera so that means Lisa’s not a true friend.She doesn’t like Joyce cuz Joyce produces herself and is calling her Jackie. I can’t go on. Sighhhhhh. Thks JNNTJ. I yi yi.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Hahaha Powell -it was hard to watch-I wanted to reach through the TV and Shake the crap outta her!!!

That reminds me so much of Jac from NJ. Teresa wasn’t a friend because she wouldn’t tell her private business. We know why now-but it’s a similar thing!

Thanks Jill! So Brandi is going to continue being over-the-top about kissing women, so why doesn’t she just come out and say she goes both ways and STFU about it. I think it’s hilarious that “Brandi ran out like a two year old wearing her mothers shoes” and proceeds to size up who’s ass she can kick of the HW’s. I’m LOVING it she is afraid of Kenya!!! That makes my day! 😆 I have no shame. It’s the little things, you know. 😉

Thank you, Jill!

Watching NY first look. Heather still says Holla.

Did y’all know The X Factor was cancelled?

HA!! Sonja says to a guy she has a major dept store that wants her to do shoes, handbags, clothes, perfume. The guy says “finish one of them”. HA!! Sonja doesn’t want to work. She’s still living in Lady Morgan land. 🙂 Where’s the toaster oven Sonja? 😉

she also said something about her team and the guy said you don’t have a team or at least from memory that is what I think he said.

Yes he did. LOL. Sonja needs to get her head out the clouds or is she waiting for her daughter to get her inheritance for her daughter to support her?

• California35 says:

Thats sad, that others see that, but she doesn’t. That she is bearing it too, but it is also good. Hopefully she will realizes it and changes her ways. The guy told her, Ramona has tried to tell her, Heather. All in their diffent ways, Sonjia needs to wake up. She said soemthing about trying to keep being positive, and that what Ramona was telling her was negative. Ramona was being realistic.

• Sonja – I love her. But, she is like a child. She seems really fragile to me. What she really needs is a caretaker.

• California35 says:

You are right. She is taking her time dealing with things to have closure and start over. $ is running out…

• Lady Chatterley says:

Hi CA! I think she’s avoiding closure, because she doesn’t have a clue about how to move forward. She needs hand holding – but when she gets that, she resents it. That’s actually a classic pattern for hyperdependent individuals.

Yeah Ramona is telling her she needs to get an apartment. She needs to.

• designernailsdiana says:

She and Ramona can get one together kinda like Lavern and Shirley. Can you just picture those two cooking and planning a dinner party together in the apartment?

That looked like Kristen’s husband she was speaking to

Plushenko from Russia had to pull out of the mens competition due to injury.
    The man has had 13 surgeries with a three level spine fusion, many knee operations etc.
    At least Team Russia won the Gold in the Team event. 4 Olympics and medaled every time.
    It’s a sad day for figure skating as he will be missed.

Oh Lu says they have to confront Ramona about her master manipulation TexasTart. 🙂

Ok I see the new lady w/Brandi and Yo.

21. Rebecca says:

You knew it had to happen sooner or later…. Bravo has “come up” with the bright idea of the Housewives Awards. (Gee how many blogs do they have to rip off).

They are pre-picked choices to vote on. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-awards
    So you get an idea of how clueless these producers truly are. For example:

Best Fight Locale: A bridal shop, the Eiffel Tower, in an elevator, the gym, St. Barth’s, Whistler Mountain. Where’s my write in box? These choices suck.

LOL. “I would have thought you would have put up a banner that said welcome Aviva you did it. Rather Ramona”. I think that was the funniest line from NY last season. 🙂

Why the check oh why the check is George going to be on my screen again this season? Can’t Bravo see that man is gross and dodgy?

Well now we know Mario wasn’t a good cheater then don’t we?

Ooh George is disgusting. He calls Ramona a bit*h.

• Lady Chatterley says:

And then conjures up the image of bestiality. He is beyond disgusting – I can’t understand how Aviva can be so clueless about him that she allows him to be on the show with her. If he were my father, he wouldn’t even be in my life – let alone sharing air time with him.

• designernailsdiana says:

My 82 yr old Dad is a bit like George, which is why we keep him hidden in a closet after 7 p.m. and 4 glasses of wine. I’m kidding, we don’t put him in a closet, it’s his bedroom.
        At his age the filter doesn’t operate like it used to. “That bank teller had big knockers” he said to my DH last time he took him to cash his pay check. *face palm* I still love him anyway. No cameras will be around him.

That speaks to Aviva’s character.

Disgusting!

Damn. They all curse each other out this season. MFs flying all over the place. Yikes. 🙂

27. California35 says:

I did not watch the dinner from hell yet. Will there be the dinner with Kelly having a “break through” ? Or will that be on the vacation one?

Southern Charm first look. One of the guys lives w/his parents. They come into his bedroom and find a woman’s clothes on the floor and ask him what are those? He says a girl was here last night. His father looks at the tag on one of the garments and says “Ann Taylor”?. His mom says “get a trash bag”. Well damn. Ann Taylor makes fab clothes. Sorry we all can’t afford Lilly Pulitzer, which I like some of her clothes. LP is worn by a lot of Southern ladies that have money.

29. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

30. Orson says:

This has been floating around in my mind for a while. I guess I just better bite the bullet and type it out. And it really gripes my mind to have to say it too. I can sort of understand Carlton’s defensiveness about her religious beliefs and practices.

Growing up as a Jew in a predominately Christian society, often I’ve had to explain or defend Jewish beliefs and practices. Sometimes the questions come from a simply curious or friendly place. Sometimes they don’t. You learn to tell the difference. And since I’m not a particularly observant Jew myself, I don’t like being put in a position to defend the faith. Here’s a story from my experience. I had known this girl for maybe a year and a half and we had been dating for maybe 4 months. I got invited to her family’s home for dinner. Her mother was an English war bride. She had been excommunicated from the Catholic Church for divorcing her first husband and marrying my girlfriend’s father, but at the time of the dinner had been very recently un-excommunicated or reinstated. Whatever. All three of their children had gone to parochial schools (GF was the youngest). So, we’re sitting at the table and dinner is served. GF had told previously that she just loved pork chops. I had never had them before, but was willing to try them. GF’s mom said to me “Orson, why don’t you say one of *your* prayers over dinner?” I was really taken aback at this, but after 15 seconds or so, I managed to come up with ‘Well, there really isn’t a Jewish blessing for pork chops, you know?” and that was that.

So, I can understand Carlton being sensitive to insults (real and perceived) about her religion. I’m not defending her hair-trigger defensiveness. And there’s a difference between being assertive and aggressive. But I can understand it. Or some of it. As for her Drama Queen and Attention Whore stuff, well, doesn’t that sort of come with being a RH anyway?

Damn, don’t you hate it when you find yourself defending, to some degree, the actions of someone you really dislike?

Yes! That’s a good life experience example, thanks for sharing, Orson.

• Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

If someone politely asks me about my beliefs, I will tell them. I never saw Kyle ask Carlton about her beliefs. She just kind of barked some conclusions she came up with and wanted Carlton to vilify them.

• LaineyLainey BTHOC, TRex says:

Thanks for sharing, I love your answer about the pork chop Jewish blessing. Funnnnnnny. You handled that well.

I appreciate you sharing Orson. Thks. And yes I really hate it when I feel I have to defend a HW I don’t like. 🙂

31. iceNfire says:

Well said Orson. I love the “(real and perceived)” part

32. T-Rex says:

HEY LYNNFAMPEEPS! Just a quick update. I survived surgery and things went wonderfully, could not have gone any better! No cancer in the lymph nodes, nothing on the vocal chords and veins, they saved the para-thyroid and after running my blood tests last night, it’s functioning at 100%, which is awesome. My doc is ONE scary dude, he spent the night before surgery on the phone with me running down all the BAD what-ifs for like half an hour! Due to the rogueness of my nasty thyroid, he said he wasn’t sure what we would face during surgery. Couple of things that could have happened is that the vocal veins would become damaged leading to either a whisper of a voice, that would lead to more surgery down the road, or even better, a fully paralyzed vocal vein which would mean tracheotomy and further surgery, yeah, I was thrilled with those scenarios. The other issue is the para-thyroid shutting down which would mean loads of meds to jump start it, if they couldn’t jump start would lead to a lifetime of meds to replace what it does. Didn’t get much sleep as they gave me morphine, which I have never had, as a painkiller, well I am allergic to morphine, it’s in my charts. It gave me a severe headache at the top of my head, I NEVER get headaches, ever, so I knew something was wrong, They ran my Blood Pressure and it was SPOT on, so they knew it was the meds. So, off that now. Going to maybe go home today since everything went so well. I am ONE LUCKY little cancer T-Rex, so far I have been able to surpass all the treatments and surgeries, so I know I can beat this stuff. Won’t be on here much today, maybe tomorrow, but I knew you guys would want an update. I will fill in more tomorrow.

I have been involved with figure skating for over 50 yrs now and I have NEVER seen or
    heard a coach talk to their students like Abby “talks” to hers. I’m no pediatric shrink
    but IMHO this is child abuse and shame on the parents that allow this. I’m sure they
    could get out of their contract if they really wanted to.

I’ve been watching the mens short program all morning and the coaches of these
    skaters have a lot on the line re: their pocket books and not one of them said anything
    negative to their skaters and many didn’t have a great skate today.

One more thing…the mens short program just finished at it’s almost midnight right now
    in Russia. It’s ridicules. Most skaters get up at 5:00am. Why couldn’t they start the
    competition earlier?

Patrick Chan from Canada is in 2nd place so that’s good. If he wins the Gold he will
    be the first male skater ever to do that in Canada. Jason Brown for the US had the skate
    of his life today so hopefully he can do the same in the long program.

*hugs T-Rex really hard* I am so happy that you are doing well!!! – now rest and know that we are all with you – *hugs T-Rex really hard again*

35. Any news from our T-Rexy? Thinking of you sweetie! Sending Prayers your way! Xoxoxoxoo!

Looking at Katie. My gosh Bo Derek is still gorgeous.

• I to my hair did like her in 10, my friend took me over to her hair lady’s apartment. I would forget my hair was like that and people stare at me…”Why are they staring at me?” Anyway, I made the mistake of going to the beach and my scalp got burned….I had to take it out cuz it itched so badly. I have a picture somewhere, I might have to find it…. a old fashioned selfie, where someone else took the picture, lol!!

I did a quasi-Bo Derek 10 kind of look back in the day. I had hair almost to my waist. I would put it in a pony tail and then makes mini-braids out of the pony tail. When I took the braids out, my hair would bush out for days.

• mm in oc says:

I did that in high school with all different color bands – I was sooo cool!! Everything was neon back then.

37. I stopped watching Dance Moms a couple of seasons ago but I watched cuz there was really nothing on and I can’t believe I looked down at my computer when she hit Abbey! I thought they might show it again, lol, I’m too use to Instant Replays!!!

Surprised nobody posted Kyle’s statement here.
    Also, noticed Kim Richards is no longer following Brandi on Twitter.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

She hasn’t followed her in a while-I saw it on another blog weeks ago.

I posted here long ago that she wasn’t following. She started following her again and I got screen shot. Now she’s stopped following again. Kim can be exausting.
        #makeupyourmind

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

VV-stop trying to understand the turtle lover…there is no rhyme nor reason for things she does!!🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🌟🌟🌟

40. 2Stupid says:

Couldn’t happen to a better person. I just don’t like her anymore, and I know some think Jason is a gold , but I disagree.

• iceNfire says:

Well then let’s just give Joe a get out of jail free card since he has snow to shovel
      #NotFeelingBad

Might be the last bit of snow that man scoops for years (hoping that the east coast doesn’t get anymore this winter!).

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

HH-the east coast is getting another snow storm on Saturday..they are calling it a “clipper”…I have no idea what that means but I don’t like it-snow time is over-I’m done with snow and winter related things!!!

Right because little Joe is going to freakin clean that up

Not the money she gets from her fans that then pays to have it plowed

STFU Tre

43. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Kyle’s FB message about the Brandi/Lisa crap

In response to Brandi’s comment re Lisa & Ken ….Brandi must have misunderstood an innocuous conversation we had in which we discussed the fact that Ken himself had made a speech at a party in their home where he said that he and Lisa had owned businesses and properties in Calabasas and discussed the course of their journey . This was not “classified” information. The other claim made did not come up in this conversation and is not something I have heard . For all the issues that Lisa and I continue to work through , I have tremendous respect for the hard work and success they have achieved in their life together.

Kyle tweeted the link to her FB page…Lisa re-tweeted.

• iceNfire says:

That much explaining tells me something is trying to be covered.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

If she’s covering for anything-Lisa is in on it-if Lisa didn’t believe this she wouldn’t have retweeted it.

I believe Kyle. Brandi’s MO is not going to work this time!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I believed Kyle from her tweet last night but I’m thinking with Lisa retweeting this some of the “Vile Kyle” haters may believe her now too.

On FB there were a few who see kyles side. Also some talk of this being a “trust test”.

• plainviewsue says:

No matter how Kyle has treated Lisa in the past, Lisa will still defend her. She defended her to Carlton and IMO by retweeting this post, shows that she doesn’t want Kyle to be holding the bag on this one.

I would love to know if Kyle blasted Brandi on this one. Why or why was the reunion taped so early???

Kyle and Lisa are frenemies and in this case it’ll be a friend rather than enemy-she won’t let Kyle take the hit. And if she’s as strategic as I think she is (and I like her for it) it makes waaaay more sense to make Brandi the bad guy. Get rid of her even-which lord knows won’t happen!

Sue I was thinking, ‘damn they already taped the reunion”. ):

• California35 says:

She wants to make sure she is not in trouble. I am glad she is explaining. Brandi just talks what comes to her mind on the spot.

OK Ken told their biz journey. It’s overall been successful so if K & L were my friends I would discuss w/other friends how amazing their journey has been, I’m proud to know them, etc. But I wouldn’t discuss what I heardddd that they did/almost did/considered filing for bankruptcy. That seems odd to me. It’s not like us discussing Tre & Joe’s case & that they tried to file for bankruptcy. We’re discussing people on a tv show. Not our friends so I don’t get it. It’s like they were whispering “did you hear L & Ken….”.

• California35 says:

You and I, and many here, wouldn’t do that. But those Housewives, are not like us. At least some of them, like Kyle. Even though she is trying to “explain”, she is still not free in my opinion.
        I have distance myself from friends that discussed my situation or what I tell them with others. People I don’t even know, or our mutual friends. They don’t even think they are doing anything wrong. I felt I had to say please don’t repeat this before telling them something, but I never thought to say that. Nothing I said would affect my career or even affect anything, but it was just weir and annoying after a while.

This is what I think happened…Kyle told Brandi the story Ken told about how he became successful. Obviously at some point they weren’t as rich as they were now and I’m sure struggled at one point or another. Brandi used hyperbole and said ‘was filing for bankruptcy’ as a way of saying they struggled financially. I don’t think she thought it was a big deal at the time namely because Brandi wasn’t bashing them for that ashas been portrayed in some tellings.

Brandi, in context, was saying she thought that factoid about Lisa was interesting and Lisa should talk about because it would make the show better(she had been comparing BH to Atlanta and what makes Atlanta so much more popular). I don’t think Brandi thought Lisa would go nuclear and act like she was being accused of murder because she wasn’t dissing her for it. It was really effing stupid of Brandi because she should have known RO listens to her blog and would report it and she knows Lisa. What Brandi should have said is, “I freaking exaggerated to make a point” which, I suspect she will do at the reunion. What’s really shi**y is her interview blaming Kyle. She probably thought it would appease Lisa because she knows they aren’t talking, etc. and she was thinking of book sales.

Clearly Kyle never said what Brandi said she did. Brandi is telling people to stop bashing Kyle. That pretty much puts the nail in that story.

44. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ok I started reading Brandi’s book-I’m more than half way done but I just can’t finish-it is a pile of crap that is so poorly written and really just a rehash of her first book with some casual screwing thrown in. Brandi wonders why she is single-well I’ll tell you why-she’s annoying superficial and outright dumb. She thinks she’s in her 20’s and dates like she is in her 20’s-she will never find a MAN b/c she belongs with boys. She is attention starved and would like to screw every man she meets-anywhere she can…on cars in restaurants at hotels where ever whenever-she is like a left over 90’s party girl…the party’s over girl-grow the F up!!

Ugh, put it down! It will ruin your day! Oh, I think that already happened. Regain your respect and throw it away! Just kidding, about the respect, I was trying to be funny 😉

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Tartsy-it is downright painful to read-I wish I could tell all the dreadful things she writes but it’s just all too stupid-she slutty and proud-that’s the bottom line…oh yeah and she is OBSESSED with Eddie and Leann and I don’t care who says what about it-she stalked them first and hasn’t stopped. She hates that Leann has money and that they have a nice home and on and on and on…PAINFULLY STUPID!!!

😡 I don’t guess the blog needs a review for it after all, unless there are painkillers for reward! The obsession and reverse stalking, is not that surprising, now that we got to know her better (than we wanted to). I wonder who she slept with to get on RHOBH.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

She must have been writing while filming BH b/c she mentions this one loser that she was dating (he was a venture capitalist with a prison record and an ex wife and ex girlfriend who both had restraining orders against him-she say she dated him despite all of that b/c she believes in second chances-She is beyond twisted) and he drove her crazy b/c he called her BABY and she said it is the worst pet name…see that’s why she went after Joyce…it’s not her fault she hates BABY!!

JNNTJ did the review. #-100 on the LynnFam bestseller list. Thks JNNTJ. A BIG hug to you. I hope that makes the pain go away. 😀

So how many brain cells did you lose? Can you continue to have an intelligent conversation w/us? 😉

• missusmc says:

I found her first book to be really difficult to follow. Even with a co-author, she just is not a good writer. Beyond that, it was a total waste of my time, and the beginning of me falling out of love with her. You’re a brave soul for trying to read this one!

Jill, I can’t believe you bought her book! ROFL!!! Tell me you shoplifted it at least, lest you be contributing to Brandi’s next cheek injections! Lol!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh please-don’t think I dragged my ass to the store to buy her book-I downloaded it on my Nook…it made me stupid so I had to stop reading -I read more than I thought though b/c I have lots to say about the book!!

lol! Oh, hell, but now you have to finish it and get every moronic nugget out of it. You’ve gone so far already. Take a few days off, regroup and regrow those lost braincells then get back in there! Take one for the team! lol!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I hate not finishing a book…I’ll try again tomorrow…God help me!!!

Ewww. Hey, did she cop to banging whatshisname in Kyle’s daughter’s bathroom? Good news, though, is I have a HILARIOUS story about Brandi in the Podcast write up I just finished. It will make you laugh you a** off! I know I did!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Nope she didn’t cop to it-she said Lisa kind of busted them making out but if she didn’t they probably would have “effed” or “banged” or whatever term she used in that story-she never has SEX-she screws bangs and effs…

45. Cityside says:

So LeAnn’s husband’s x-wife was on Bethanny today?

Joyce, Please please please call her LeAnn or Sheana JUST ONCE!!!!!

City

That would be great! ha ha!

Cityside when you first wrote “LeAnn ‘s husband’s ex-wife” I couldn’t get it. I was like huh? I had to read it about 4 or 5 times before I got it. 🙂 I really love it.

46. Does anyone remember Brandi Tweeting that she had gone off about Sheana at Lisa’s party but they didn’t show it because it would make Lisa look bad???

I’m giving Bravo an award for the worst web site! I go there to vote in the HW awards and once I get past the ridiculous download time, there are all these bubbles (categories) so I click and it takes forever to load a video of hair flipping, oh wow, what fun. So glad I waited for this 🙄 And never did I see where to vote or how to vote! Looking for where to vote exceeded my attention span. If anyone wants to give me a clue, please do. I don’t think you would make me feel stupid, I already did, so no risk there, lol.

48. T-Rex says:

Good Grief wasn’t going to post, but that Liar extraordinaire, THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi trying to pin this bankruptcy information on VileKyle and Murray, shows just how LOW this lying sack of shit will stoop to when she gets caught again in another LIE. You know I think this bitch may be pathological in her lies. NO WAY VileKyle and Murray EVER told THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi that Lisa and Ken filed bankruptcy. Murray would know if someone he sold real estate to or for, had ever filed bankruptcy and would know that Lisa and Ken never did, and NO WAY those two would even joke about something like that either, and certainly would not joke with THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi about this, for once I believe VileKyle and Murray on this one. SO, THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi has now tried to take down her new found friend VileIKyle, well you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, VileKyle, you chose to back THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi and now you have to pay for that pleasure, no good deed goes unpunished. Now if YOLO-LemonHead still backs THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi after this, then she is definitely an idiot.

• missusmc says:

Kyle isn’t my cup of tea, but I totally believe her, too. You don’t get to be as successful as she and Maurice are by running your mouths and divulging information like this. Even if it were true (which obviously it isn’t) I would have a hard time believing Kyle would have been the source. Brandi forgets, Beverly Hills is trashy because of her, not her castmates. Blaming those who are above her in class, taste, and discretion was a dumb move.

Hi 👋👋👋

• vilzvet says:

I had to fast forward through every scene Brandi was in for the current episode. How did you guys stand the ridiculous swollen lip and her speech? Drove me crazy after a few seconds. I paused to watch the hiking scene with Kyle and have to agree that was totally scripted and Kyle was using all her questionable acting skills. Ugh.

Vilzvet I missed that.

• Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

Read the Empress’ blog. The link is in the list to the right. She captioned the conversation between FatKyle and Leann’s husband’s ex-wife perfectly.

Leann’s husband’s ex wife (love that) is back peddling for sure on this. I don’t believe that Kyle would tell LRhusb’sxwife that about Lisa, I just don’t. This is another case of LRxwife (too long to type) saying whatever comes into her head without any regard to whether it’s true or not. She wants fame anyway she can get it, whether telling outright lies or trying to shock everyone with her behavior. She is so hungry for fame she’ll do anything…..she has probably always been like this to a point even though I never heard of her before Leann came into her life but my guess is it all goes back to her jealousy of how well known Leann is. I think she is trying to show them she is just a popular and has just as great a life as them. It’s not working though as all she is doing is making an AS* of herself. If I were Lisa and Ken I”d think about a restraining order to get her to stop spreading lies about them.

Here is what I have been thinking at this point, who is going to FILM with her next season, if she is asked to come back. I think that one THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi may get the “freeze out” next season, and instead of all those Morons trying to take Lisa down for once, they all get together and leave THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi out in the cold.

Exactly! And let’s pretend it was true, even if it was for business and not personal (say under a corporation)-Mauricio would know, because it would come up in the process. And pretend again it was true. And the only way she’d hear that was because Mauricio told his wife-I’m going to assume that could hurt him professionally. Mauricio doesn’t seem to be the type to put his livelihood on the line for petty gossip.

This is Brandi’s MO. Lisa told me about the surrogacy, Yolanda said Joanna ruined her marriage, Mo said Joanna’s kitty smells and Lisa was there, my BFF #425 said I’m being sued and now kyle said Lisa was bankrupt. It’s not me!!! It’s them! I linked a reality tea article and Brandi was spinning. Kyle said they were filing and I bought a computer program for 9.99 and they lived there! Clearly you can’t just OWN property-you must live in it! Why is she buying a computer program to search her cast mates? Weird.

As far a Kyle is concerned-I never believed (and I’ve said it before) that this thing with her and Brandi was a real friendship. Kim and Brandi-yes. 2 messed up people bonding over their f#^* ed upness. That I buy. Kyle may be stupidly emotional-but she’s not stupid. She knows what Brandi is. I think she hovered around to keep Brandi’s truth cannon pointed elsewhere. And maybe to make sure she doesn’t slip Kim up-or do damage to her. Now Brandi has blown her last ally. Minus Yolanda-but that doesn’t seem to strong anymore. Snarlton keeps her around for booty calls! Haha! But will drop her like it’s hot if she crosses her. I wish Brandi would be gone after this season-but knowing bravo she won’t be.

Glad everything went well today! Keep kicking ass!

• California35 says:

Agree 🙂 😛

I think Kyle is smart enough to know just what to share with Brandi and what not too but I do believe that she did not say that to her. Remember the scene from season 1 when Maurice was talking to her about not hurting his business (or something along that line), I think she knows that if she started spreading rumors it could come back to hurt him where it hurts, in the pocketbook. I wouldn’t do business with someone I thought would talk about me. I find it really interesting that Brandi is throwing Kyle under the bus what I consider to be Big Time. I guess this is one way to get her bestie back, make sure she hates her old bestie. What I don’t understand is why Yolo is still friends with her, you’d almost think her King would demand she end that considering the damage she could do to his rep. Why B would even think Lisa would consider repairing their friendship is beyond me, does she really think Lisa/Ken would want anything to do with a person like her again. That girl is beyond delusional. Truth be told I can see why her husband was the creep he was, not that I agree in his handling of it but I can see why.

mrs peabody I was thinking about that scene when I was responding.

Absolutely to all of it!

LisaV and THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi will NEVER, EVER,EVER be friends again, that bridge is burned, buried and concreted over, never to be seen again. I don’t think VileKyle and LIsaV will ever be BFF;s either, VileKyle has done too much damage at this point to the relationship, they aren’t going to be able to come back from the damages. But LisaV isn’t heartless she knows that VileKyle and Murray are not behind the LIE that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi, says they are and kudos to LisaV for retweeting that. I truly think that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi doesn’t realize how defaming her admission of the lie of bankruptcy really is. She is truly a stupid, friggin, idiot.

I believe Mo & Kyle might befriend people for future biz for Mo but I also believe No is very ethical. He takes what he does very seriously. I believe he has a very good rep so although I’m sure Kyle may know his clientele I don’t believe he would discuss their financial position w/Kyle.

And I don’t even think reaching out to people to network for business is a bad thing. Does anyone believe Lisa wouldn’t befriend someone who could get her a deal for her own business’s? Of course she would! That’s smart! People do it all the time. And even if Maurici doesn’t get a listing-he can still bring in a buyer and get the half commission. You’re right- Kyle would never put his business in jeopardy. Brandi got it wrong again!

I’m not so sure about that. Mauricio almost lost the Grammers due to the
            fight between Kyle and her.

Camille fired him to be a beyotch. But then rehired him-she said so at the reunion. Even with all the Kyle fighting-ken still loves him and he worked their sale. That was all Camille!

Color me confused, I didn’t reads the article, but who spends money researching properties when it’s completely free online at the County Property Appraiser’s office. Now in many instances a corporation owns properties, but it’s really easy to get around that aspect. Of course THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi has the IQ of a box of rocks, so she paid for some useless piece of software, that she lied about using, cause I don’t think she can even use a computer!

T-Rex are you resting? Get your rest lady. 🙂 I didn’t even think about Mo knowing if they did or didn’t cuz he sold K & L house and knows their financial position. Gosh you all just catch everything.

• Prince Ali says:

I think this is why Yolanda posted a picture of the painting day and wrote “This is important girlfriend time to me especially when I can feel confident that whatever we share stays confidential.” It was basically a warning to Brandi not to throw her under the bus for something she must have said and wishes she could take back. http://instagram.com/p/jtEbiPIs8v/

There’s no way Kyle said what Brandi claimed she did. It’s clear now it didn’t happen. I posted my take on how I think this went down above.

This is South Koreas biggest skating star. Yu-Na Kim. I see her winning Gold again.

Shoot this snow is messing w/my Directv signal. It just started acting up. I hope it clears up in 7 minutes. It’ll be 8 and I want to watch some of the Olympics.

No, sorry.
      Thanks though.

I am on the Apes side in Planet of the Apes

So am I. This chimp was transferred to chimp heaven and gave Jane Goodall
        (my hero) a big hug before the first step of his new life. 🙂

Waiting for the inevitable no school text. 3-6 more inches tonight on top of 10 today! Right now we’re having the freezing rain part of our Norwegian. *sigh* I’ll do the valentines anyway- just in case.

Even better-I took a Facebook quiz to determine what state I should live in. I got WISCONSIN!!! STFU! No offense to our Wisconsin friends, but I can’t take this weather one more day! This is extreme for us. This winter sucked.

Today is my birthday-and I’m flashing back to my skating party getting cancelled because of snow! Time to crack my bday wine (my favorite white burgundy) and stare at the walls! My wish is for SUN! 🙂

51. LavaLady says:

Just found out my school is closed again tomorrow. Sixth snow day. I will now have six days off in a row as we are off Monday and Tuesday for President’s holiday. Needless to say, we will not be having a spring break.

Spent some time catching up on the blog today. Feel like I missed a lot. Really looking forward to NY, my all time favorite franchise.

Good thing I am an Olympic fanatic. It’s pretty much all I did today.

I did see you are feeling better T-Rex. Best wishes for a uneventful recovery.

Isn’t it terrible this year??? Our spring break is kaput. And we go until the 25th. If this keeps up who knows what we’ll do? You can’t go past June 30 pet contract. Sigh.

• LavaLady says:

We never really hit our stride after the Christmas Break. Too many interuptions. Hopefully March will be better. My friend here in Jersey just recommended this website to me. He’s an avid weather guy, he’s very accurate. Google The Edge Weather

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Cool site Lava-I don’t want to wake up to more snow!!

• LavaLady says:

He’s known to be very accurate. Predicated Irene and Sandy. I am hearing thunder her in northern NJ.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

THUNDER SNOW-the weather people are all in a tizzy!! They keep saying THUNDER SNOW THINDER SNOW…ugh I’m over any snow-thunder or whatever!!

We haven’t had a full week all of 2014. And they’re off for Presidents’ Day Monday! I’m going to checkout the site!

I’m going to look this up. Maybe he has an app

• Pghemtchick says:

There was a school talking about going on Saturdays. That’s nuts.
        One school in the area has the right plan-all kids get a tablet/laptop and they cyber school on snow days so they don’t have to make up. That’s amazing IMO lol
        We just got word that the teacher’s at the boy’s school authorized their union to strike if contract negotiations fail. Gotta love it.

OMG I heard Princess Pindy is really a man. A big hairy man.

53. Rebecca is seeking drugs for the end of her cold says:

It’s a possibility that Kyle and Kim and Yolanda trash Lisa so much that Leann’s husband’s ex-wife either can’t keep it straight who said what, or she didn’t count on Kyle remembering what she was bitching to her about.

Why would anyone bother spending money to find out what properties their “friends” had owned at one time? To spread it via gossip sites. To try to make this person look bad herself. To harm their ability to conduct business and employ people.

Leann’s husband’s ex-wife is certifiable. She has really crossed over to crazy land. She is not going to stop either. Not without consequences.

54. CRAP, it is Exit4’s Birthday….hmmmm, ok, I am sorry IF what I said about you being a Exit Tramp hurt your feelings BUT I heard it from Orson so you can’t blame me if it just slipped out…..I AM THE VICTIM HERE! Happy Effing Birthday!!!

#DoItOnTheHoodOfAPorshe

55. Happy Birthday Exit4!!!! Wishing you all the best!

56. chismosa™ says:

ASHY:📣📣📣📣

I saw on the first look or maybe I was watching the first reunion—- I saw Sonja in her home and an assistant guy — he seemed straight – had a baseball cap on- he said “how are you ??? What’s wrong ”
    And he seemed very upset for her. It was maybe after she went to a court hearing ?

Is THAT your nephew ????

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I didn’t see that part-I recorded it and will watch tomorrow and let you know…I can’t imagine him in a baseball cap so maybe it was someone else…

57. SCGirl says:

In reading all the posts about Brandi being on Bethenny’s show today I couldn’t help but ask this question, How in the world did Bethenny’s show get renewed for another season? She is horrible at being a talk show host. I have tried to watch her show many times and I can’t manage to get through an entire episode. The show might as well be named Real Housewives Recap, with biased Bethenny as your host. The only other subjects that she seems to cover every single episode are sex and dating…snoozefest. What makes it even worse is that Bethenny can’t even discuss anything about her own life on the show because of her Gag order. Hard for me to believe Ellen is backing the show…bet it’s hard for Ellen to believe too!!

I’m with you 😦

I don’t get it. But even katie Couric got cancelled after 2 seasons.

I laugh when she has topics like “tough marriage problems” or fighting with your in laws or how to get past divorce ! Or co-parenting …. LOL

All her guests are from vh1 or WE or bravo shows.
      Lame-oh!

That said, I did dvr today. Just to see chipmunk cheeks

• I concur, I have never made it more than a couple of minutes, but I don’t like talkshows so there is that part of it. The part I don’t understand is why does she keep having Rich Walkakeelee on??? I keep seeing people saying that he is on, ewww. She might as well get George!!!

58. chismosa™ says:

Here’s Mr Chow in case it was too small above

princesspindy…you have to see this. If I could sew like you can I would strongly think about
    changing professions. Each dress costs between 1.5 to 2 MILLION dollars. Mind you she
    did win the Gold medal in the Vancouver games but still…

LMAO! Wiping happy tears…..this is the funniest sh*t I have read in ages!!!! 😆
    Special thanks and Happy Birthday to Exit and a big slap in the back for PrincePindy.

61. Orson says:

And now, a PSA:

If you have a child on the spectrum, or just know someone on the spectrum, you should give this a gander: 17 Things “The Princess Bride” Taught Me About Autism Parenting

Thanks Orson. My cousins son is autistic so I’ll be forwarding this to them.

• I love this movie and this is a great post!! Also when people ask you about your child and question what you have done for them….. “No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

This week my son got a letter from his college that he made the President’s List for his GPA last semester. He took 15 credit/units and it was so amazing. I wish I could have showed it to me when he was in 3rd grade and couldn’t write a paragraph to save his life. It would have revealed a lot of anxiety… But then I may not have come up with a form for him to develop paragraphs that I later gave to friends who were going back to college as adults….so it all works out. Thanks for sharing.

That is so sweet of your Orson, thank you for sharing.

62. chismosa™ says:

VV I feel you’ve been (vv)errrrry quiet today …
    😶🔇🔕📵🚷📴

Anyone looking for a puppy from Sochi? This skier has already won a Gold medal in my eyes.

64. LaineyLainey says:

Hi everyone! I was out tonight for Girls Night Out, it was fun and then I got home and read y’all’s comments. Very entertaining!!!! You are hilarious!!!

Happy birthday Exit 4!!!

Hope you had fun! Not having to drive through 12-14 inches of snow to go out!
      LOL
      🍸🍻🍹🍷🍼🍼

Hi!! Chismosa!! We’re having some beautiful weather, it was fun and yummy and a good group tonight! The same can be said about the blog tonight! Maybe not the yummy part. But def fun and a good group! I need to catch up on sleep. So i will be going beddy by in a minute. i have work in the morning, a few errands, and then dinner out with hubby. I’m going to try to talk him into a movie too! That’s a big outing for us as a couple!!! He likes staying home. Plus we are #gettingOld

You are not old so long as you are young at heart.

Maybe catch an oscar nominated one!

Night night. 🐛🐜bedbugs comin at you

Thank you for the birthday wishes! And Pindy-that was fun. Even if you are a dude. 😉
    I’ll never tell any of your secrets again. Including the one where you serviced Jim Bellino in the closet while wearing Alexis Co-Toor. #oopsie 😉

But that witch Jill-she switches teams faster then Anne Heche. I’ll call you in the morning and we’ll discuss the takedown. VV already bought an App for $199,000 to help. VV hates tennis-she’s been faking all along-just lobbing and waiting.

Oh and Jillzy-can I call you Jillzy? Actually I don’t care, I will because you can’t swim-#itsonlikedonkeykong! #holla #whatsuuuppp #peaceout #jtothejizzle

66. chismosa™ says:

Carole Radzi- will be on The View if anyone is interested – on Friday

LOLOLOLOL. Thanks guys, my husband thinks I’m crazy. Not the first time it ocurred to him, I’m sure. 😉

We are not doing anything special, so there is a level beyond #gettingOld that might be #don’tgiveahoot!

Make the best of your day and you folks in winter hell, take care!