Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

I was really enjoying Real Housewives of Atlanta until the last few weeks.  These are the things I’m not enjoying:

• Apollo.  The fight. The charges.  I don’t want him on my TV screen.
  • Peter.  News has broken that he hasn’t paid rent in a year.  Plus the fight, and his attitude.
  • Mama Joyce.  She’s way too mean.
  • NeNe’s ego.
  • Kenya’s “miss innocent” attitude.
  • Phaedra – because she’s married to Apollo.

That only leaves Cynthia, Kandi, and gulp Porsha.  Oh well – the season is almost over ….

Let’s Chat

_______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

163 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

Hey everyone. How’s Nancy and Tonya? I forgot it was coming on.

Hi there!! Veena, I agree with your list except for one thing: Kenya. I still find her entertaining. Oh two things…Nene the diva is entertaining, too. IMO

The only thing funny about Kenya is her THs. Sometimes those are funny but I don’t like her. NeNe is funny but these last few epis the old mean NeNe is out at times and I don’t like her.

I’m with you Lainey!
        She is HYSTERICAL in her mimicking of nene tonight

Hope you’re feeling better today 😚

Oh, thank you Chismosa. My neck is better today. Yesterday I couldn’t raise my arms or reach, or cough or sneeze without pain….but today is much better, thanks! I always have a little bit of a pinch going on, but yesterday was sucky.

2. I agree with you Veena! Since that ugly pillow talk party… I just don’t want to watch anymore…

Peter basically “stole” money from Cynthia to get that warehouse. I thought he bought it? So he’s renting it and hasn’t paid rent in a yr? I’m kinda confused.

4. lillybee says:

If I wanted to hear or see women fighting, all I would have to do is walk around the block to the trashy apartments.

Both BarOne and the building the Bailey Agency are in appear to be rentals. Cynthia is also being sued. SMH

Cynthia needs a “real” husband. He’s done nothing but drag her name thru the ATL biz community mud. So I’m guessing Cynthia would say to Peter her rent is the the account but Peter would use that money on Peter instead. That’s how he got the new BMer.

Oh gosh. The skate laces. Tonya Harding. 🙂

I think tonight is when the police were called with Marlo, or something between Marlo and Nene. 😦

I’ve watched a couple of hours of Sister Wives … Interesting. No fighting and acting like hood rats.

I watched some of Sister Wives also. Interesting alright.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Me too, just a bit. A ceremony to mark what? They have, the 5 of them been together at least 2 years. What was that about?
        I’m skeptical for the tree….They’re living on a pile of rocks!

Right. And at a starting price of $10,000? Are you kidding me? And Meri w/her empty nest syndrome. Why didn’t she go ahead to try to have another baby and Robin told her she would be the surrogate if necessary. What happened w/that? I just got tired of hearing her whining about it.

Meri is sorta a Debbie downer. I think the show is paying for this commitment ceremony, but it also looks like they like to throw parties lol. With 14 kids, someone is always having a birthday I guess. Honestly, Kodi is getting run ragged. Hope they have lots of life insurance (not wishing anyone I’ll just saying!)

Ill silly ipad

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yep, Meri is like ‘grandfathered in’ at this point, so I guess she can continue to be whiny diva.
              Commitment ceremony. Hmm. I thought it could be, but how ridiculous. Just another reason to party!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I saw your comment about the rocks 😀

8. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Greg drinking out of a coffee mug that was a toilet replicate? Whaaat?

9. Plain Jane says:

How do get away with not paying rent for a year?!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good question! Let’s see.. you’re good with excuses….you know the landlord. Oh, I know! You sleep with the landlord!

• R to the E to the B to the E to the C to the C to the A says:

I don’t see how that is possible. I would have locked him out on Day 31.

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yea! No Peter! Let this be true. I do not like him.

11. lillybee says:

Could the band that Cynthia booked possibly be from Jamaica, NY.

12. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh lord, I think Peter is drunk again. Bracing myself for a fight. :-/

13. I received an email from Veena and am writing this through tears. I’m so sorry I wasn’t here last week to celebrate Nancy’s life with you. That’s all for now. Thanks to my blog buddies. Love to all.
    Dame

Isn’t that gold dress a bit too tightttttttt? “Help me”-Lycra says.

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kenya’s solid gold dress is dangerously tight! Where the heck is her mic pack? In her hair?

16. Amber...Real Wife says:

Kenya and Marlo have to be irking NeNe because they’re annoying the hell out of me. Kenya’s high voice, Marlo’s baritone are working a 1.2. punch on my nerves. Thirsty whores.

17. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh Nene, you mistake us for someone who cares.

18. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Once again I must point out. …. . . . . . Cynthia’s baby Daddy. . . . Hello

19. We know how well they get along when they go to a trip to rest and get along… To Mexico!!!!

20. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The LAST thing this group needs is a damn couples trip!

They’ve had everything at BarOne except a pie eating contest. Where the hell is the money? “Show me the money.”

22. Perhaps Kenya’s prince is the one who emailed me like 5 years ago asking me for help because he had all his money tied… Haa! Then I won the lottery in south Africa several times the following month!

23. What a cutie pie is Phaedra’s oldest kid!!!! Talking about Phaedra… she has not being around since the party fiasco!

Sounds like sour grapes to me NeNe. Why can’t Marlo and Kenya be friends? I don’t like either one.

I can’t stand the “she can’t be your friend if she’s my friend”. Who cares?

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heels on a BB court?!

27. Jan (TexasTart) says:

TWIRL!

I’m not watching this right now-but someone asked how can you not pay rent for a year? Easy if you live in NJ! The law favors renters. It can take a year it longer to get someone out. That’s why I won’t do a rental property-unless I get into subsidized and the government pays me! It’s horrible! And the worst deadbeats know it and live free for years and years….

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Whoa… is that right, Exit4? That is soooOOOoooo not the case here… It’s pretty fast…

• iceNfire says:

I’ve heard about this happening in San Francisco. They are called ‘professional renters

Yep! It’s a shame-when I lived in my condo our neighbor owned 3 units in the development-it was a mix of owners and renters-she lived in one. She rented 2. At the same time, she had deadbeats in both units. It took a little over a year to get them out. I felt so bad for her. She was on the verge if bankruptcy-her legal fees and court costs. I know other people this happened to as well. The state makes it so hard.

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

You can live 2 YEARS for free here in California. #fact and I know of cases of it. Its disgusting, bc these ppl 99% of the time are just abusing the system.

Did Marlo just pose for pictures?

30. Amber...Real Wife says:

Marlo is uncontrollable. She is quickly escalating the situation because NeNe won’t acknowledge her. I guess it’s that abandoned kid syndrome.

I don’t understand the Donald Trump comment NeNe said.

32. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The Bailey Bust, lol.

Marlo cry like a baby. Geez.

Uh. Cordell next epi.

34. Amber...Real Wife says:

Those scenes w/ Apollo/PHaedra & Kenya are so disappointing. How digusting for both of them to play these games on camera or point period!

35. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Just saw the preview and looks like my predicting Peter is drunk and a fight is true – for next week. I seriously think he’s drunk at most of these gatherings. He’s not a sloppy drunk…he’s an angry drunk.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

You know, now that you mention it Tartsy… I started thinking about BH this season – and oops… never mind… I was just going to say it doesn’t seem like they’ve been overly drunk too often this season… But then I remember Brandi and Carlton. And in my best Rose Roseanna Danna voice, “Never mind.”… lololol

36. Jan (TexasTart) says:

We have a beautiful tile floor now in the bath … special thanks to my husband. He never wanted to do it….but he did because it’s what I wanted. Bless his heart, his back is out of whack. My knees gave out, so he had to finish out the grout. DONE! 🙂

37. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The reality stars recycling bin just threw Maury into Rich Kids of Beverly Hills episode tonight. NO! I don’t watch this show!

38. chismosa™ says:

Is there a poll tonight ???

Pre- taped ? 😴

39. Cristina (djprincessc) says:

I know I am in the minority but I LOVE MARLO. I think she’s so over the top and funny, I would love for her to be full time! #teammarlo

40. mrs peabody says:

Are Cynthia and her sister full sisters or half sisters. They don’t look that much alike. I thought she moved into the place where Bar One is because Peter owned the building and wanted her in there to save money.

Mallory looks a lot like their mom. Not sure.

Same with Porsha – she has a 1/2 sister. But same father I think.

41. Cristina (djprincessc) says:

I’ve never seen Nene walk/run away from anyone!! I was laughing soooooo hard!!! Damn she met her match with Marlo!! lol.

42. mrs peabody says:

That is one tight gold dress, wow

43. Watched Amazing Race, not gonna say who, but omg, I am so glad the team that got kicked off, got kicked off… #notspoilershere #watchedowntonabbeythissummeranddidntsayaword

Why is Adrienne tweeting Andy? Last I checked, she was a no show at the reunion.

Well camille and Kim z are going to be on WWH soon so is this the ….get the momentum going on having her there ?

Or was she outright fired ? I don’t know ….

Adrienne was threatening lawsuits left and right when she blew off the reunion. There is NO way Andy will have her on any show he has any control over. With the exception of JZ, has he ever had a HW that he fired on WWHL? We know how well having JZ on worked out for him.

• Cartwheels says:

There is not one ounce of evidence that Adrienne ever sued or threaten to sue Bravo. matter of fact Adrienne never sued anybody, all she did was send a letter to Geneva Wessermand who was an ex-associate of her who was spilling information that she learned as part of the Maloof’s legal team.

If Bravo and Andy are mad at her is not because of any legal problems, it is mainly because Adrienne refused to attend the reunion and be the punching bag that Bravo has already designed her for, instead of three episodes of reunions, we only had two and that in terms of money is huge. Adrienne will never be allowed to set a foot on Bravo.

I was referring to Adrienne making certain that her “secret” wouldn’t be revealed on the air.

Adrienne’s problem was that she wanted to dictate what parts of her life were shown on Bravo and what parts she wanted to keep private. It usually doesn’t work that way with Bravo. They get to choose what is shown or not, and if not, then adios housewife.