Survivor and Amazing Race – Week 3

TARlogo2

The Amazing Race – Leg 3

Last time around, race fans, New Kentucky returned to Kentucky  when after he forgot his backpack, they had to burn a lot of time retrieving it. Say what you like about teams looking out for each other but I still say that each is solely responsible for their own stuff. This week it’s off to Malaysia/Borneo. I don’t have any proper names for you, unlike Phil, I haven’t had time or care enough to actually begin to pronounce the names of all the sub places these people go. If I manage to somehow catch it, I’ll include it here in the recap. Last week, Brenchel won. This week they were first to leave for one of 2 flights. The first having only 6 spots and leaving 3 hours sooner than the second.. By all rights, they should have been on that plane but due to road delays getting to the airport, they wound up on the second plane. I believe the animals actually got the seats that should have been heirs. All that realy matters here is that Brenchel was on the second flight with YouTube, and surfer asshat. Everyone else is on the first flight..

Once in Malaysia, they will encounter a roadblock.. While performing the roadblock, they will be carrying the Travelocity gnome with them and will carry it for the rest of the leg. The roadblock is to zipline across a waterfall and then rappel down it picking up their next clue along the way. I forget who did it for all the teams, it doesn’t matter but here are a few notables from some of them team. Globetrotter Big Easy was too big for this ride so his partner had to do it (and did). Cowboy doing the task made it down the falls okay but forgot to collect the clue on the way down so, he had to do it over. Rachel, didn’t want to get her sparkly leprechaun shorts wet so, she took them off. Thus giving us and everybody there a free shot of her crotch as she was rappelling down the wet rocks. CBS production working overtime to blur that out as she did.She did not forget the clue though. They had to get to this place by Taxi and everyone except one team told their drivers to wait. That would be Youtube. They had to find another, out in the middle of nowhere.

The clue takes them to their next destination that will be the location of their detour. I forget the exact words used but they have to build  a bamboo aft from a supplied kit and use it to either make a supply drop to a village or the other id tun through the jungle. That one is to hunt and kill with a blow dart gun birds (Stuffed) to get their next clue. Amimals, Cowboys, and Dave and Conner do the delivery. The rest are on the hunting trip. All must build the rafts, the river is fast moving, half the rafts fall apart in the water and have to be reassembled. Surpriusingly, with only a few bumps and bruises, they all managed it and are on the way to the pitstop. That is at some floating city on anothed river or lake.,. Dave and Conner take first and win a trip. YouTube due to the mistake of letting go of their cab, are eliminated.

________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Vilzvet

________________________________________________

Folks I have had a very long and exhausting day. I will have to catch up on survivor at a later date. Probably this weekend – MTH

________________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Amazing Race 21 plus, Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

345 Responses to Survivor and Amazing Race – Week 3

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve. Very, very, very windy and colddddd in my neck of the woods. My lights blinked a few times last night. Thk goodness it didn’t go out. I hope you are ok in your neck of the woods. Everyone have a great day.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Good Morning Powell…ITS FREEZING!! What happened? It was so warm the other day and now it’s in the 20’s!! So so windy and cold! I think we go back to the high 50’s for the weekend-I’m excited about that! Big St. Patricks day party on Saturday!! 🍀🍻🍀🍻

• Pghemtchick says:

Morning! Stay warm!

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Happy Birthday Vilzvet! 😀

Carol is on GMA talking about her book. One of the characters Lara Spencer joked, reminded her of George Clooney. She also said a colleague on the show made some horrible accusations about her career. She didn’t name names but all the video they showed was focused on Adiva. Carol said we will see her screaming w/regards to that and she was not happy.

Hmmmm. Is this because Carole doesn’t help Adiva w/her book? We’ll have to stay tuned. 😀

• Pghemtchick says:

Wouldn’t shock me! Aviva (imo) comes off very pretensious and entitled. I know there was editing, but it was still strange to me she asked an author to help edit her book. I’m sure Carole like most authors have an editor, and aren’t self editing the final product. When I think of writers, I picture someone pouring their thoughts out onto paper/some medium as they free flow from their mind. Then going back and revising words/plots/etc. then submitting a few copies to some editor somewhere who knows grammar rules etc and then rewriting it and repeat until it’s done. It was just presumptuous to out of the blue ask Carole.
        Then add to that she then suggests Carole had a ghost writer-talk about an insult. Not that using one or having a co-author is bad, but if you didn’t-to have someone discredit your work is crazy. Add to that Aviva isn’t trying to go at Carole’s widows guide, she’s going at her memoir-so essentially going at Carole’s feelings regarding her lost loved ones. I’d be pi$$ed if I was Carole.

Carole totally wrote her book. My only annoyance is she clearly had it DONE and TO her editors completely by end of filming which was what- spring 2012? (If reunion aired summer/fall 2012) she had gloves and coats on when she handed it in. She had called her sister in law on screen.

Doesn’t take that long to release the book. ESPECIALLY as she claims it’s being optioned for a pilot.

That annoys me.

Hopefully she’s less stone-y this season and truly puts $hitface in her place.

So much is put on hold until a new season premiers or until the can get a spin-off. Sighhhhh.

• Anne says:

Actually, Widow’s Guide was submitted to Carole’s agent at the end of the last season. It wasn’t sold to a publisher until after RHONY ended its season.

• Anne says:

I agree, I think Carole’s anger is justified. I read Carole’s memoir and although I can’t say it was enjoyable, because it was so sad, it was beautifully written and really captured the love, friendship, hardship and loss of her relationship with her husband. I can’t characterize Aviva’s ghostwriter accusation as anything but an attempt to create a storyline by attacking another castmate.

Interestingly, I checked the acknowledgments in Aviva’s book (you can do that for free on amazon.com). She thanks lots of people, and effusively thanks all her RHONY castmates.

• missusmc says:

We know about carole’s writing talent- Carole’s bravo blogs are the most insightful, endearing, humorous blogs written by any cast member bravo has- and we know some do use ghost writers! And her personality shines through in a way that it’s obvious she writes them herself. For Aviva to accuse her of that is really low, and silly, since viewers obviously have access to her writing on a weekly basis.

• SJNYC says:

Agreed – Carole’s writing seems legit unless. I kind of like her snark, but know it isn’t for everyone. I also think she has a brain and is one of the housewives who worked for a living and had a successful career before marriage and after.

Remember Anne — the one adjective she screamed about over and over and over ad nauseum last season

Gracious

She wants to be seen as such. She’s loony tunes.
            Completely.

• Jules says:

Carol has shown up in my TOWN and COUNTRY magazine as a columnist. I did not like her column on gift giving but she has a style to her writing that i like.

No more winter, I guess those couple of days of rain and 60s was it. Birds singing, and 80s by the weekend. I never got to unpack a sweater 😦

Thanks for the blog MTH 🙂 hope your today is better than yesterday !

5. Pghemtchick says:

I know Nancy would be proud of Sea Shepard and happy to read this post:

Whalers have ended their season and have past the 60 degree mark out of the sanctuary. There aren’t numbers yet, but the Sea Shepard crew suggests that since the whalers extended into this week-they had a horrible season so score 1 for the whales! Now, time to focus on the other campaigns and prepare for next season-which hopefully will be shut down before it even starts.

That is good news. I think Nancy already knows. 🙂

I’m seeing so many commercials for Sea (Death) World’s “anniversary” or something and all I do is think of Nancy. 😦

• SJNYC says:

Good news. That second season when the whale was killed almost made me a vegetarian.

Ok, so when I travel I am usually pretty adventurous for trying local cuisine – crocodile (tastes like chicken), zebra, etc. Well in Svalbard the local speciality is whale and seal, obviously I am going to pass, but unlike Japan Svalbard is in the arctic circle so local provisions are limited and most everything is flown in. Ok, I will try the reindeer, but I think I would have nightmares about the seal and whale.

6. Pghemtchick says:

Thanks for the TAR blog, MTH! I wasn’t into this episode for some reason. I didn’t catch the stuffed bird thing at first and started to freak out lol. Then I realized how dumb that was lol. I enjoyed watching people have their rafts fall apart- that was entertaining. It looks like next week, we have Luke feaking out with yet another drinking/cup challenge. Maybe it makes good tv, but the way they showed him spazzing on his mom in the preview is why I don’t like that team. At least it seems, she actually defends herself this time and tells him he’s cleaning up his mess of broken glass he made out of anger.
    I hope you have a better day and get some R&R 🙂

7. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Jeff-I just saw your message at the bottom of the blog-hope everything is ok! Get some rest!!

• trudie says:

Maybe Bravo should take a hint.

Let’s keep tweeting this
      OVER
      AND
      OVER
      AND
      OVER
      all day long.

I wonder if anyone sent it to her. We should all bombard her with this.

I’m dvr’ing her later. What a mess.com

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning VV! Not surprising. Brandi isn’t even funny or charismatic when she’s without the HW’s. She acts and talks like a teenager. I hope somehow Bravo takes a chance and fires her!!!!

I also think that the reason NY has had a shitty start was because BH isn’t over! They should’ve aired NY in a couple weeks.

• vilzvet says:

I haven’t seen the finale yet. Let me know, does Brandi still speak with marbles in her mouth? If so, will just FF through her scenes. She never should’ve been filmed as long as she had that “condition”. Sounded like a moron.

This has been an exhausting week for me too, MTH. Get some rest and take care of yourself. Winter’s back today. Come on spring!

I am definitely experiencing Real Housewives overload. Will be glad when the RHOBH reunion is over. And do I hear RHOC is starting soon? Way too soon in my way of thinking.

OC starts in April. I guess ATL will be finished.

• missusmc says:

They did this to New York last time, too, didn’t they? I know ratings were down for this premiere, but after Atlanta and Beverly Hills, it’s hard to commit to another city. Which is a shame, because New York is my favorite and I want it to do well (and I don’t want former cast members to have another reason to gloat).

I’m thinking they won’t spread the BH $hitfest reunions over 3 weeks. I’m thinking 2 in 1 week.
      Maybe on a Thursday to pump up ratings. Not sure how patty stinker is doing.

WHY doesn’t bravo go back to better Thursday programming!!!! Ughhhhh
      🙇🙇🙇

• plainviewsue says:

I hate when there are so many on at once. I don’t watch Atlanta, but I can’t imagine watching Atlanta on Sunday/BH on Monday/NY on Tuesday. And as soon as RHOBH is done, the OC ladies take that time slot.

No wonder our brain cells are disappearing!!!!

That’s a good description for it. HW OVERLOAD. I dvr’d NY. And still have no desire to watch it. Still debating if I will be watching, due to Aviva and her vulgar father. I dropped OC because of Tamra and Heather and their mistreatment of Alexis.. Also that party where poor Sarah Winchester was vilified for eating a microscopic piece of cake was the straw that broke this camel’s back. I kept thinking, I’m sitting here, wasting my time listening to these people creating drama that they themselves don’t even believe…and so I stopped watching and big surprise, didn’t miss it. Maybe the same will happen w NY.

MTH kick back and rest until your heart’s desire. Thks so much for your work. Oh and tell Mel to get his rest too. 🙂

12. chismosa™ says:

Powell thinking of you on this 20s degrees day as I prepare to buy my ICED coffee.

lol!

I hate heat so I’m enjoying these last cold days.
    Soon it will jump to 70s just watch

#globalwarmingisrealfools
    #hideyourkidshideyourwife
    #jillchargeyourIpad
    #🔋🔋>20%

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

#34%
      #chargingnow

• Eastbayca says:

ICED coffee…you are just wrong Chimosa! just wrong!!!
      It is 14 and snowing where I am, the other day the temp was in the upper 50s.

Iced coffee? First of all I don’t see how you all drink coffee and then iced coffee? 😀

What?
        How can nobody drink coffee???

I thought 1/ it’s common and 2/ has many many benefits that come out everyday.

Are you serious?? Coffee is very common 🙂
        💛

Watching WW. Porsha and Kordell’s divorce is final. He’s worth $22 mill. Wendy staff called and spoke to Kordell’s attorney. Porsha got no alimony, no home, no cash out, no health insurance, no money from his NFL retirement. She got her Mercedes, her clothes, had to pay her credit card bills. So when she bought the $5000 shoes she had to pay for them. So essentially she just about leaves with what she came with. Bloop!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good morning Powell! How is that possible if they didn’t have a prenup? Bad attorney? It cringed when I saw her renting a 8,000sq ft home.

Horrible attorney!

Porsha was blinded about what Kordell said her life would be and lived under the presumption of man and wife and marriage as the bible says. But it doesn’t mean you’re supposed to be stupid. Look at Sonja who is supposed to be so smart, wise. She lets a Morgan, old money, tell her “he’ll make sure she’s taken care of if she gives him a child, is this way and that way as a Morgan.”. She didn’t marry him in the 18th or 19th century. In those days it was unusual to get divorced. Women mostly lived w/what their husbands did but if there was a divorce the ex wife would get a home and a mthly allowance because the rich husband can’t have scandal and it be known he’s not taking care of the ex. But now and when she married Morgan, Morgan nor the Morgan lawyers could give a flying flip about an ex wife. The children are automatically taken care of because the 18th century Morgan made it that way for generations. But as times changed they ceased to care about an ex. So if Sonja married Morgan w/o having her own lawyer draw up what she wanted and Morgan agreed and signed it, which sounds like what she didn’t do then that’s on her. The Morgan money is the Morgan money. So in conclusion Porsha and Sonja were stupid to let a man make promises and they get nothing in writing.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Very true, Powell! I’m still am so nervous and embarrassed for her when they were in that church and her thoughts on the Undergound Railroad. The worst part is that she went out of her way to try and state her (stupid) opinion. Lol still get a chuckle thinking about it.

14. chismosa™ says:

I’m monitoring this poor gal because she must be schfitzing (sp?) over ny on again. Plus Bethenny and RaRa mentioning her ….

But I’m analyzing this cover picture and is that her spanx knockoff showing on her right upper thigh??? Am I crazy? Under the folded leg.
    I don’t think it’s a shadow.

There’s a shadow and smanx.

• Jules says:

that’s a thick thigh. who ever called her chicken legs was spot on. this is come from some one that is thick or fleshy as my grandmother would say. I and my man prefer SOFT woman.

Chismosa this is March or April issue?

• Jules says:

“jill Zarin forgiving and moving on” sweet jesus hasn’t this ship sail? three years ago. someone needs to tell her to get a different hobby.

• Eastbayca says:

that ship has been anchored at the same spot since the end of season 3.

Jules. Forgiving what? She’s the one who should be asking for forgiveness of B, the rest of the cast, the crew, Bravo and Andy.

• Shiny says:

makes it clear just how long it takes Jill to forgive anything – years and years and years.

Looks like the other leg of her white shorts. She is wearing shorts right?

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I’m pretty sure that’s a dress Lainey.

• Shiny says:

I’m surprised it wasn’t photoshopped or airbrushed to remove part of that shadow and the Jillzy leg elastic. Very odd shadow to leave in what is otherwise a pretty nice photo of her.

• Jules says:

nope it is a dress. hope the link to the online magazine works. pic of her standing inside and it is a dress.

Yes, Jules I flipped thru the online mag and saw that she is indeed wearing a dress! Such careless editing,…my gosh!!!! Then there’s the one with her brawr showing!

• 2Stupid says:

Oh my god both the black dresses were TERRIBLE.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Lainey! I’m not sure where else I saw Jill sporting her squeeze spanx, but I thought she was doing it on purpose. This isn’t the first time she’s exposing it. Ugh Remember that Madonna-inspired outfit and her hair on WWHL.

I thought it was shorts at first but you can see the folds of her dress in her lap.

I think it’s a good picture of her.

• trudie says:

Agree

It is. If you can look so good why are you so miserable and living in the past? I would be wishing them well. Not saying negative things and not lamenting at how the show would be if she were still there.

What exactly are they congratulating her for? And I guess I didn’t get the memo about the new definition of “forgiving” and “moving on”.

CONGRATULATIONS! Bawby’s check cleared and that paid advertising magazine can now put THELunatic on the cover, Yeppers folks, this is a PAID ADVERTISING magazine, you PAY to get on the cover and to have your story in the magazine. Poor Bawby he is going to be working after he is dead to payoff all these ventures to get his idiot wife into the spotlight for any reason

15. chismosa™ says:

@ Sarah Jessica NYC—>
    I was incorrect when I stated yesterday that my mother worked in the 1960s on 52/53rd for Iberia. She did work for Iberia but it was not there

She worked on the Cartier street for a CBS affiliate radio station.

Just wanted to clarify since we were in heavy discussion yesterday

• SJNYC says:

I think I am going to have to change my sign on to SJPNYC which really are my initials even if I am not the other SJP. I used to walk by Cartier all the time when our offices were on 6th Ave, used to love how at xmas they kept it simple and just made the outside like a big present. Have a good day!

16. chismosa™ says:

I know what I’m asking for for my birthday this year – Jill you can get this for me.

17. chismosa™ says:

I’m quilting this on a pillow.
    Inspirational.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Says the KOOKOOJellybeanBeensomeone who is single and hasn’t had a steady relationship since her ex-husband kicked her to the curb MANY years ago. Yeah, I want to take relationship advice from a certified LOON! NOT

I think you’re missing the true meaning.

Read the BEGINNING.

giggle

Oooooo Sorry, didn’t realize that my shoes needed to be on the same page, well KOOKOOJellybeanBeensomeone, thanks for pointing that out, wow, I didn’t even know my shoes had a gender, color me surprised, HA, LOL!

Hi t-Rex! I missed commenting on your post yesterday,…but thanks for sharing and please know how much you are respected and admired. May your treatments continue to go well and keep talking to those meds! I love that!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Filet of sole?
      #kellyisdumb

Sole?

• Shiny says:

Maybe she thought it was One and Only Soul mate – like a sole soul mate. Or if Korean, a sole soul mate from Seoul?

• Jules says:

oh just go sit in the corner and eat some gummy bears but first please tell me you children have a full time nanny or really live with their father.

• But what if he is a Cobbler and works the night shift???? But I wuv himmmmm!!!!!

Kelly, aren’t you an editor or a writer? Don’t you know it’s “soul mate”, not “sole mate”. I think your sole mate is on the bottom of your other foot, yanno?

Lindsay Lohan hanging out w/her friends at a hotel made a list of guys she’s slept with. 36 stars. Lindsay checked out. Didn’t take the list. Housekeeping came in, the lady contacted I Touch Weekly. The mag is out. A few of the names have been crossed off. There will be a second issue w/more names. Justin Timberlake, Adam Levine, Zach Ephron, Jamie Dordan-the new Christian Grey. LOL. Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay.

19. T-Rex says:

REGARDING THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi and this “imaginary” Dog she claims lived to be 21 years old, UHM, LIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIAR! That would have made it the OLDEST living dogs list, and it didn’t why because that skank HO wouldn’t know what the TRUTH is any longer she is such a LIAR!! By the way, here is the list of the world’s oldest recorded dogs!

• Shiny says:

She meant in dog years….so it would be 3? Although multiplication is probably not one of her strengths, so maybe 2 years or lived with her 2 months – or it was the oldest of any of HER living dogs?

• NYC Mama says:

T-Rex as much as I dislike Brandi and am skeptical of her stories I had a 20+ year old dog (almost 21) and a 22 year old cat so this can be possible.

Wow ! Small breeds I assume?
        My boys are turning 10 and 11 this month and next and I’m already in tears.

#I’m an alarmist

NYC Mama I would believe you though. Let’s face it THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi hasn’t told the truth about ANYTHING in a very LONG time, so I am going to stick with the fact she is LYING just to make herself relevant. Unless she produces some sort of record of that 21 year old dog, who no one heard of, no one saw on TV and she never talked about until yesterday, I am going to chalk this up to another SKANK HO LIE

• lillybee says:

One of my dogs did live to be 21 years old. He was never sick a day in his life until that last day. I loved my Clyde so much. He wouldn’t have made the oldest dog list because I couldn’t prove his age. Remember Nancy’s Emily lived to be 19.

I heard a rather funny comment this morning on the radio while driving to work. The announcer was commenting that the Malaysian airplane is harder to find than a straight guy on Bravo. Not a funny situation at all, for sure, but a humorous comment about Bravo.

In In Touch mag Tre thinks her going to jail is a biz opportunity. Jail time will make her more famous and when she gets out she will make a fortune.

Wendy’s funny. She said nobody is even going to remember Tre when she gets out of jail.

Yes, she is funny. She goes out in a limb and states her opinion as fact,…which is hilarious because she is willing to own it….she’ll be eating crow soon for saying publicly “Kanye will never marry you, Kim”. She said it so many times, over and over… Even after she got pregnant…and now she is literally planning on eating crow. She kills me. She can’t just say, “ok, I was wrong”. No not Wendy, she is going to literally eat a freaking crow!!!!

Yes. She said she just might be eating crow. 🙂 When they said they were getting married I went on Wendy’s FB page and told her “Sorry. I’m and Kanye are getting married.”. My mom is just like Wendy. She doesn’t want them married. 🙂 I can’t remember if I was watching TMZ, Dish Nation but one of the ladies said “It’s number 3 for Kim. She better make this one work.”. Funny

Gossip table said that yesterday. She thinks she’ll be more famous than Martha stewart.

So long as she has fans to help her PAY BACK HER MISTAKES, she will.

TRex would have to break down for me how much and IF these JACKOFFS have to pay back after JAIL.
      By that I mean the “fans” pay back …….

#1wayticketAlitaliaplease

I have never bought anything that Teresa has put her name on (or any other HW junk as well). Certainly her going to prison is not going to change that for me. She broke the law and should not be rewarded for it by us consumers helping her pay back her millions of dollars she stole from others. I don’t begrudge her earning a living once her sentence has been served, but saying that she will be more famous after her incarceration and that she will make a fortune, that’s just crazy talk.

Mein Kampf was written in prison and sold well. Tre can write a cookbook about what tasty and fabulishious dishes you can prepare in your cell with what’s available from the prison commissary and ketchup packets one lifts from the dining hall.

I was watching something w/women or men in prison. Can’t remember which but it was real and they talked about how they make food from junk food. But Orson if Martha Stewart didn’t write a jail cell cookbook I don’t know how Tre would. Martha has an imagination, Tre not so much.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Orson, I read recently that Mein Kampf was auctioned off in LA. What’s it doing in LA??

I would definitely would love to see Tre after prison. But not in the RHWNJ.

She needs to stay away from NJ. Them wanting to out do their family and friends and live this monster lifestyle that they couldn’t afford so they decided to steal is why they are in their current predicament. I don’t know why so many of these HW s and their husbands keep stealing their way to be something they’re not just to be a HW.

Everytime I think Teresa, the disgusting piece of filth that she is, can’t surprise me anymore with the depths of awfulness, she does! Her prison sentence isn’t punishment, it’s a business opportunity! No punishment because she didn’t do anything wrong. She entitled to all the money she stole. How dare everyone not see that?

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

HELLO? This is Melissa’s go-to rag. There’s no quote from Teresa. SHE didn’t say she would become more famous.

Nothing to see here…. move along.

22. plainviewsue says:

Rest up MTH!!! Just one quickie on Survivor. The person who was voted out was the worst player in Survivor history IMO!!!!! OMG, it was so hard to watch her. How did she even get on the show???? I was happy for Spencer (I think that’s his name).

Jenni Pulps, Jeff’s Jenni is on Wendy hot topics round table. Looking fab.

24. Completely off topic – Porsha is now officially the most clueless HW ever. Her grandfather would be so ashamed of her. http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/13/porsha-williams-kordell-stewart-divorce-dictator-son-teodoro-nguema-obiang-mangue/

LOL. Thks Empress. I posted upthread what Wendy Williams said on the topic this morning. 🙂

Oh and Empress Wendy said what you said. “Porsha is the stupidest woman alive.” 🙂

• Hey Powell, I saw your comments. The awful part of this story is her choosing to date the son of an African dictator. This girl is a complete moron.

Oh no! Maybe he’s a friend of Kenya’s African Prince. LOL 😉

If she thought it was bad living w/Kordell she doesn’t know how bad it could be. Brutal men don’t think anything about making people disappear. Her mother needs to be extremely worried. She’d better use 5 different types of birth control and ask Julia Luis-Dryfuss if there are any sponges left from Elaine hoarding them on Seinfeld. Getting pregnant would not be smart.

This is far more disturbing than the railroad idiocy.

She must have a mental deficiency of some kind. Maybe dropped as a baby. I’m not joking.

That’s what she gets for not having a pre-nup and she probably should have stuck it out to 36 mths.

• Mene Seela says:

Interesting …. she’s been married before so she’s not against it. Maybe she just didn’t think Russ was truly the “one”….

That’s kinda sad. Maybe she wanted a spouse home all the time and he still wants his career as it is.

I believe Carole addressed this last year when she told the ladies last year as to why she and Russell had an open relationship. She was not under any delusion that Russ was on tour with the band and that she was not stupid and knew what all that brings with it, and she didn’t want to be one of “those” girlfriends or wives that A) looked the other way while her boyfriend/husband cheated or B) wanted to be on tour with him full-time to keep him in line so he didn’t cheat.

25. Mene Seela says:

Hi MTH Thanks for the TAR recap.
    Is there ever a moment when disgusting Rachel doesn’t show us her “goods”. I mean her micro shorts and how her rear end is seemly always on view. And oh! her tantrums and endless sobbing. ..!
    She is the epitome of High Maintenance. I feel awful for her future children.

I still love the cowboys.

And MTH I mentioned this last night, I do not watch Survivor so when I recently found that NFL coach Jimmy Johnson had been on I was floored. So random!

Happy Friday Eve! MTH take the day off and relax. You deserve it. Happy Birthday Vilzvet.

Hello from Tenerife – I could seriously get used to this place! – http://realhousewifeadventures.wordpress.com/

28. NYC Mama says:

Jenni pulosVerified account‏@Jennipulos·
    A shout out 2 my lovely friend @LisaVanderpump 4 truly #grinandbearingit on this season.The truth always plays out in the end, not to worry

and this is surprising…Howard’s wife is one of Brandi’s 3000 BFF’s

Laura ‏@Itslauramoore·2h
    @LisaVanderpump did anybody catch @HowardStern having your back on his shOw this week? I think it was awesome!

29. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Looks like Scheana has become the new Leann Rimes on twitter-Brandi’s bunch have been really going after her..AND HER MOTHER…sometimes twitter folk are LUNATICS!!!

Scheana and her mom just should not engage. Scheana was dooped but she knows she was wrong. End of story. Let’s move on. What about the other 50 women he shtuped? Come on. Eddie is the main culprit and if the Brandi bunch had any brains and thought about what Brandi said about three somes they participated in and Brandi’s true self that was displayed on tv they’d realize Eddie wasn’t just a douche bag but he also probably did it because of how Brandi acts. I’m in no way of excusing the behavior because frankly he should have told Brandi he wanted out instead of cheating on her. But I bet those are the main reasons he cheated.

THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi is such a friggin LOSER!!!! Seriously, your EX_HUSBAND, heavy emphasis on the EX part of that statement, had sex with someone outside your marriage, and not just someone about 150 someones, including women SHE, THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi slept with as well, and you single out ONE, JUST ONE of those to stalk! Seiously, let’s again talk about what a LOSER you are one THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi, that one little girl, almost 20 years younger and MUCH prettier and smarter than you, can cause you this much grief, still to this day I say KUDOS to SCHEANA for that! Have at it SCHEANA go for it, engage that idiot, over the hill, washed up, STD hag! Because at the end of the day, Scheana you have a nice wedding to look forward to, most folks like you WAY better than that hag THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi , you are certainly SMARTER than she is and the show you are on has better ratings.

Someone I follow is leading the way. I followed her because I caught a couple of funny, smart tweets…I don’t get how the smart lady I followed is the same person that torments Scheana and her mom now. I wonder if Brandi’s fans will continue to do this after scheana’s married? How about after she and her husband have children? Will they let her move on then? How about when she has grandchildren? No? Still a hooker? By then, Brandi and her fans will be in their 70s.

I think this just makes Scheanna more popular and attractive to the likes of Bravo producers, the Reality genre, etc.

It does make Scheana more popular. The Brandi bunch are not smart at all.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I don’t get how people become so invested in all of this-I mean-I know we chat here and sometimes we/me get very involved in all this crap but tweeting these people ALL DAY LONG?? I don’t understand what they think they are accomplishing? Do they think Brandi is going to thank them and invite them all over for drinks? Is it all for a follow by Brandi on twitter? One person does nothing but wait for Leann Rimes to tweet just so she can analyze the tweet and figure out what kind of secret message she is sending out to Brandi! And now this whole mess with Scheana’s mom-it’s really sick-I get that people “hate cheaters” but what has this chick done to them personally? They tweet her and her mom like she stole their man. They are angry and mean as hell!

*hugs Vilzet really hard* Happy Birthday! – may all of your wishes come true – *sets down carvel ice cream cake*

thank you Jeff for the blog! – rest easy, you deserve it! so glad that nitwit is gone – and as one who supports police, I am very sad to watch that male police officer – I hope the girl finds out the truth and gets the tribe to vote him out – as for TAR – GO COWBOYS!!! although I do love flight time and big easy too – mother and son team continue to annoy me – Brenchel – ugh –

*hugs entire lynnfam really hard* –

• vilzvet says:

Thanks! Would love some Carvel now. Just baked myself a chocolate cake.

Good for you. Chocolate isn’t my favorite but every now and then I want a piece so I get a slice from my supermarket. Party hardy Vilzvet. 🙂

HA. On Kelly and Michael today Michael was reading all these new fees. If you have a small pet $250 is just one figure I can remember. But baggage fees, etc, etc. Over $6 billion in fees the airlines could make and that’s just new fees. Freakin crazy.

• NYC Mama says:

Easier and sometimes cheaper to ship clothes prior and just take a carry-on with you. Less chance of your things being lost.

Michael said just that. People might as well put their suitcase in their trunk and shipped their cars. So true.

• NYC Mama says:

Depending on what I am taking and how long I am going to be away, I prefer to do that. It makes traveling much easier.

NYC Mama I just remembered. If the airlines loses your clothes and you buy new clothes the airlines wants you to ship them the worn clothes you bought and then they will reimburse you. Oh and you have to pay FedEx, UPS to ship your clothes. WTH is that? I thought there was a consumers rights bill? This stuff is ridiculous.

She claims they lost her luggage. I expect AA to release copies of texts showing she picked up her bags a week ago.

Funny, Kit9 – Maybe Kyle should release the secret luggage texts. That would be hilarious. “You said you hadn’t heard back from American Airlines but look at these text messages. Just trying to help!! I can’t help it if This proves to the world you are a liar.”

32. Jules says:

please go to the magazine jill is on the cover of and look at page 27. She must have REALLY REALLY made them mad. rolls of fat show thru the cut our of the dress and her shape wear is or the dress is not straight so the underwire at breast shows. you can use the zoom tool on the page.

OH MY!!!!!!!! she can not be happy. Karma has come a knocking.

• Jules says:

Lynn must be LHAO in heaven after seeing page 27. or was it a gift from Lynn?

Oh my word…

Forget Jill. I was looking at that Southampton cottage featured! It’s gorgeous!! Lu and Cynthia at FW. Some of the Mobwives and J Wow. I’m going to continue looking at it.
      But OMG do they ever hate her. When she has on the black dress you see the side arm fat. What in the hell made her wear a bra?!?! She’s supposed to know about body wear. You don’t wear a bra w/that dress. You wear those stick on bras or you have a bra built into the cups of the dress. If anyone hears she wants new pics put in or a retraction please let us know. Cuz they did her wrong oh so wrong. They saw that. As many shots as they took the could choose another pic or reshoot. That did it on purpose. Jules thanks for posting. I like this mag.

• boston02127 says:

Poor Jill.

Bwhhahahhahaha……

OMG! The photographer certainly does not like THELUNATICZarin in the least, they have her covering her fat rolls on the cover, that one from page 27 is ghastly and the one on 25 isn’t much better, BWAHAHAHAHA! THELUNATIC needs to learn how to get creative control over the use of her image. OH YEAH, I forgot it’s THELUNATIC we are talking about, to her any press is GOOD PRESS even if she looks like a dumpy frumpy washed up Hwife

• keeponrockingme says:

OMG. I cannot believe that.

• Eastbayca says:

That is not flattering at all nor good image for squeezewear.

• AZGirl says:

This is a woman who should NOT wear a sleeveless dress.

Oh, man, I can’t see them! Just the cover shot, that’s all I can see.

Oh and I researched this so called MAGAZINE, and well let’s just say that you get what you pay for, which is why THELunatic came out Frumpy, Dumpy, and Lumpy. it’s a low budget, well NO budget magazine, uhm THELUNATIC PAID FOR her time in the magazine, yeppers gang, they didn’t come to her, she came to them with a checkbook. This is a paid for advertising magazine, you PAY to advertise yourself!!!. GOOD GAWD BAWBY seriously how many more ventures are YOU GOING TO PAY for to get your LUNATIC wife another shot in the spotlight that backfires!!!

33. MTH, I can’t find your comment but from what I have read, I hope you feel better, rest up and take it easy!!!! 😉

Why is she still tweeting? Wasn’t she already supposed to know what was going to happen this season w/her powers and psychic abilities?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Alison is working a little too hard trying to be relevant…

From reading her timeline, it seems she was bullied off of twitter and so she is back on twitter, starting over, so to speak. Some of what we are seeing in regards to RHBH is in response to questions. Her non answer type tweets are related to some of the readings she has done. If my inferences are correct.

• NYC Mama says:

I think the fact that Camille brought her up last week on WWHL and threw her under the bus claiming to have never been her friend is playing a part in this.

This woman is psychotic. Absolutely insane.

The truth about the effin MAGAZINEgate2⃣0⃣1⃣3⃣/1⃣4⃣©®™? And them in a bag at Brandi’s house ?

Who has an interview scheduled ?

She’s talking about Mauricio’s tranny. Here’s the tweet that prompted that question from Ed.

“Why are people so hung up on the tabloids with maricio?last June tabloids reported he likes trannies in west Hollywood. What happened there?”

36. LaineyLainey says:

A drunk driver plowed through a crowd of people at SXSW in the wee hours this morning. A 21 year old young man who had a previous DUI arrest in Alaska. He did this Right about after mid nite, I believe. 2 people died, a man from Holland who was on a bicycle, a woman from Austin on a moped. There were at least 23 people injured. A handful of people are still in the hospital, 2 in critical condition according to a report being televised now as I type this. I am on Spring Break and slept in. My son was on that street last night but had thankfully left at about 10PM. He sent me a text this morning saying “hi. I am ok”. I hadn’t heard anything, so imagine my surprise. The friends he was with saw the whole thing, they are all she’ll-shocked.

OMG!! I’m glad LaineyBoy got out of there when he did. This is just crazy. I pray the injured and family members will be ok and get thru this. Just terrible.

• nyc mama says:

Glad your son is fine Lainey.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Yep… Anyone with a drinking elbow can kill a crowd of people, and the method to get to that point, is completely legal and acceptable even with priors (except the driving part) but, if I light up a marlboro, it’s a federal crime. Glad your son is okay, Laineyx2..

Thanks everybody…I’m glad he had already left when it happened. What a nightmare.

• AZGirl says:

So glad your son is safe.

Lainey hi just read this and saw it on our news too, they think alcohol was involved with the driver (doesn’t this festival have a ton of drinking?)

So glad you’re all ok. I’m so confused that you AND tarts are both in Austin??

I’m sorry I had to giggle (just for 1/4 a second) when you said a man from holland on a bicycle.

Be safe REVELLERS

I know, Chismosa…that sounds weird…but it’s true! He was from Holland! A Dutchman on a bicycle. Well they said alcohol was involved, but I don’t know for sure. 21 years old and he ended (so far) 2 lives. At least two other people are fighting for their lives. I can’t imagine anyone being of right mind and driving their car into a crowd of people.

37. Thank you MelTheHound for another great Blog!

Good afternoon everyone!

38. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

This is funny b/c Lisa uses VanderPump for everything -but not for calling her Mrs. I guess…

It’s funny because it’s true.
      Kyle goes by Richards. It would be stupid to call her Mrs. Richards instead of Mrs. Umansky.

In certain situations I’m sure they use both. But remember both ladies where actresses and many actresses keep their maiden name for biz and other occasions they use their married names.

Yes, I get that. If this is Brandi’s attempt to dig at Lisa, it’s shows her ignorance twice.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Brandi used “Mrs VanderPump” in her blog title…she probably thinks VanderPump is Kens last name..idk if it was a dig or just stupidity…hard to tell with this dope!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

It’s funny b/c Lisa tweeted it as if it’s so dumb-Brandi is dumb that’s a fact but Lisa puts VanderPump on everything so I wouldn’t think this is a big deal…maybe she just wanted to call Brandi Brandi dumb on twitter.

• nyc mama says:

It is dumb because it is incorrect. She is either Lisa Vanderpump or Vanderpump-Todd or Mrs. Todd and perhaps Vanderpump-Todd but she isn’t Mrs. Vanderpump.

• nyc mama says:

and besides, Brandi is just a dumb tucker period or actually in her case a dumb non-tucker.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh she’s dumb-I made sure to say that right away! It is a fact that can not be denied by anyone!!
              #onedumbtuck

• nyc mama says:

You did indeed. No doubt about that but what if….Lisa manipulated her to do that.

*cue scary music*

worse than being #onedumbtuck
                is being #onedumbnontucker

She was responding to someone.
          Does that matter?

39. So here are some random thoughts that I know you are just dying to hear…. BH….over and done, I will watch the reunion because I have already watched the season but they are going on the shelf with OC, NJ, ATL and I never watched M and I think it was cancelled anyway. NY was ok, but I have a feeling it is going to be more of the same, I think my time of HWs is coming to an end…..

Flipping Out, I was so looking forward to it, but last week all the talk about tough titties and this week with Andrew, I think I am done. I don’t like sophomoric humor and that Andrew is an idiot and I am not wasting my time watching that “HR Lawsuit waiting to happen” anymore. If he leaves maybe I will watch again. I didn’t even finish the episode and that makes me angry. But I am sure because I read the contract that a volunteer has to sign for HWs that no one will fill suit against Jeff for sexual harassment because they have signed their life away for their 15 minutes of fame to be on the show!

I am over WWHL…Andy is a Jackhole!!!! So now I guess the only thing left is if they do a Top Chef….. I guess watching TV series that are well done has made my tolerance low for drivel………but I’m pretty!!!!

You are

PrincessP if Andrew left Jeff’s new employee would be subject to the same thing. It’s all Jeff. He’s the boss. He sets the tone of the office. The way Jeff teaches many of the new employees is that they have to join in on the jokes and be Jeff’s clown to fit in, to keep their job because remember Jeff’s probationary periods are for yrs. Employers have 6mths, 1 yr. Jeff has yrs and if the eff up he puts them back to the beginning like it’s their first day. We’ve seen it seen after season. Remember Jeff can do whatever he wants according to Jeff but not the staff or there is hell to pay. He’s not a good employer. He’s a great designer. And Gage really got on my nerves last season and I saw epi one of this season w/his chastising of Andrew. He’s ok w/Andrew but Jeff tells Andrew to hire a little person w/o complete info of what to do and Andrew gets it wrong and Jeff throws him under the bus and Gage goes back to hating him. Andrew is an idiot for wanting to be on tv so he wants to work there and is constantly trying work w/o pissing Jeff off and to get Gage’s approval. The office goes overboard w/inappropriateness and unprofessionalism in front of clients. But I do love seeing his designs come together.

Your RH, I am beyond upset that this Andrew is still on.

Forgetting the gross humor (because to like Jeff L is to be able to deal with his odd humor)- I don’t care for how manipulative and “off” Andrew is.

Jeff has let MANY take advantage of him.
      Back when his a$$hole ex Ryan took advantage of him, I actually sent an email to Jeff L designs ! I was so upset.
      I take it seriously because my parents run their own business with high end clientele and MANY of their past employees have taken advantage of them. Even “family” members. So now I basically follow the Caroline Manzo mode of I hate you before I like you –
      Look at jenni’s ex and what he did.

Jeff is very gross in terms of humor but he is too lax with letting his employees walk all over him.
      In fact I’m still mad at Jenni for her shenanigans during her wedding with Jeff’s clients. (The song, the honeymoon, the huge rift they had last yr over Jenni’s book)
      Yes, both J and J get close to their clients and blur the lines of client vs friend but Jeff doesn’t take advantage of any of his clients. – apart from eating at the Mexican restaurant years ago. – ?
      I think Jenni is AS inappropriate as Jeff because how else would they have remained friends so long

Everyone is so quick to lash at annoying Jeff (or Ramona) – or anyone brash, loud, inappropriate …. When we need to look at the people around them too!
      Jenni gets a break because she’s just so darn adorable !
      🙄

Sorry went off on a tangent but I’m just so PISSED ANDREW is still there!!!

Good comment. You make a lot of good points. Points to ponder.

• Yep, Yep and Yep! He has the worst employees!! I can’t stand Zoila, she has such nerve!! I hope that Gage is watching out for him, who knows. Jeff is very immature and I get that and enjoy his humor but Andrew has GOT TO GO!!!

AND SOMEONE PUHLEAZE! explain why lovely Vanina got a boob job!
          Her boobs were not small!?

I don’t get it 🙍

She should have just gotten a haircut or something

Zoila needs to simmah down nowah

Yes Jeff is a complete a$$ to her at times and he also spoils her. She didn’t HAVE to stay working for him.

Jeff needs a mommy. That’s my theory. Poor guy. ❤

Any of his employees can LEAVE!

Did not like Gage but now I hope he's holding a huge whip at that house.

• Yes, he needs a mommy. What’s her name didn’t need a boob job, they could have just gotten her some new clothes and a haircut….we should rule the world!!!

Vilzvet I just want you to know I think I want a piece of chocolate cake. I’m going to have to get me a piece this weekend. :D. Happy Birthday lady.

• vilzvet says:

Ahh, guess I put you in the mood! Come to the dark side! It was great by the way.

Did someone day cake? Happy Birthday vilzvet! I’d bake you a bottle of rum disguised as cake, bu its still lent. What idiot has two thumbs and thought it was a good idea to give up sugar (and meat) for lent?

41. lillybee says:

I thought that the chicken discussion by the Beauty team on Survivor last night was the best part of the show.

The premiere of Hell’s Kitchen is on now if any of you want to watch.

Hey Rebs, I found a dragon for you … but it doesn’t talk 🙂

It’s a fake, but it is an awesome fake!

That is so cool LADeb – and gross!

Nothing impresses REEBS

I just screamed my head off from a stinkbug so if I ever saw this Teredactyl I’d jump.

• Pghemtchick says:

Stink bugs are scary tho 😦 and they bite! People will say they don’t, but they do. I ended up at Medexpress thanks to one. Huge welt, swelled up, and burnt like heck.

Have you seen an assassin bug? (They eat stink bugs) http://bugguide.net/node/view/166
          They are crazy and bite too 😦

I loathe stink bugs.

OMG so sorry about that- so gross! No one thinks they bite (caused millions/billions? of $$ to US crops from BITES

And no one realizes they fly.

I know EVERY
            THING
            ABOUT
            S-bugs
            I have a file on my phone on them.

I know Pennsylvania, south jersey, and I think Maryland get the worst. But it’s countrywide. A university in Pennsylvania has a billion dollar (I think) grant to work on this since the country it came from DOESNT GIVE A TUCK

Oh here’s something my friend sent me since for 2 winters we just texted eachother pics every day we killed one. – http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2014/02/26/stinkbugs-winter-cold-nation-insects-animals-science/

Seriously if you have ANY questions about them let me know….

Oh I killed the west conifer bug- bc we have those types of trees – 2x 2 winters ago. I think it’s similar to the bug you sent.

And of course you know where they came from …… Of course
            China. 👿👿
            Where else

Yeah I think I saw one of those on a very warm fall day last year. It was on our backyard porch area and I was staring at it to take a picture and then it FLEW AWAY like a dragon. NOT like a regular bug.

It was as big as a bird in the air!

Ughhhh I’m going to vom

I don’t mind spiders! I’m not a scaredy cat

• NJBev says:

Hi Chi
              I’m going from memory so this could all be very wrong.
              those attack bugs usually are around when the Secada’s
              are out, as that is what the feed on mostly. they burrow into the
              ground and when site their prey fly out , grab it and head right back to
              their burrow. It’s a horrific site.
              Stink bugs have become migratory, like the ladybugs. We had the stinkers
              one year so bad they covered the back of the house. Now we get a few stragglers
              every year and my exterminator says it will be years before we ever get
              a large grouping again. In my opinion, and common knowledge here in
              central NJ the stick bugs do not bite, have never heard of someone getting bit by one.
              When you catch one and accidentally squish it it will smell like dirty socks.
              They look like tiny prehistoric turtles with shells and when they fly they bang the
              walls with a crunchy sound.
              they are gross.

Hi Bev—-

They do bite.
                The issue is in winter right now as they hibernate in people’s walls. They come out to the light – to windows and lamps and any lights.
                In winter they are in their hibernating/ dormant state so they are sluggish. Easy to catch and kill.

Squashing them makes a horrible smell but I don’t mind the smell- the problem is the smell then tells OTHER SBs to come ON OUT!
                When we use a nonstick pan (I don’t like those but some still use it here – and it heats up- that smell reminds me of the SB squash smell)

They buzz when they fly.

I could go on and on.

I don’t believe they eat any other bugs.
                In my months and months and months of meticulous research it seems they ONLY eat crops and vegetables/ fruits.
                Many people online complain about their gardens being attacked – you can tell a piercing bite on the tomato or fruit.

I know in the winter they just hide in ANY little crevice they can find.

I have read that it seems in waves — some people had thousands on the side of their houses years ago and then don’t the year after

Be safe !

• I am not afraid of bugs or anything really, I have even killed 2 rattle snakes HOWEVER there is ONE bug that I had never seen until I lived in Simi Valley and IT FREAKED ME OUT!!!!! I just googled it and had to close the screen. It took me years to figure out what it was called. It is a Potato Bug, google it. It is sooo freaky!! It looks like the game “Cootie” where you put the bug together. I think it wouldn’t freak me out so bad if it were brown or black but it is golden UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I’m going to wait until the morning to stomach that sight.

I will look it up.

SNAKES! whoa mama …..
                But that’s definitely a south west/ west thing !
                🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

44. And I am over Survivor and Amazing Race!!

45. LavaLady (Mary) says:

Just want to come here for a minute and celebrate with all of you. I have lost fifteen pounds since Jan. 10, 2104. We are doing “The Biggest Loser” at work; our school nurse is running it. I have been working very hard at my diet and exercise program, so I am very pleased right now. About 30 people kicked in $20 each and the top three biggest losers get a portion of the money when it ends on April 4.

Don’t know if I will win, but the money was never the point. The biggest hurdle for me was actually weighing myself ( we use the scale in the nurse’s office ). I never, ever weigh myself and once I did it was full steam ahead. Anyway just wanted to share as I haven’t told many people I was doing this. LavaMan noticed at 10 lbs. A few other people have said something, but we are still all bundled up in winter clothing here so it is hard to see.

Anyway, thanks for the outlet and for listening.

That is awesome. I am trying to loose some weight myself. Keep up the good work.