Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Southern Charm

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills – Season 4 Reunion

Tonight begins Part 1 of 3 for Season 4.  Andy Cohen gathers the women to see what happened to the “Dream Team,” while Brandi and Joyce face off.  The women will be asked about the twists and turns of Season 4.  Joyce and Brandi prove that there is no love lost between them, and the women explore what happened when the “dream team” of  Yolanda, Lisa and Brandi started to show its cracks. There are light moments as well, as Kim discusses her favorite season yet.

Southern Charm – “In The Cups”

In this third installment; Thomas brushes up on his French to take one more swing with Dani at a local French restaurant.  Shep sits down with an old girlfriend to discuss the future of his rapscallion lifestyle.  Jenna hosts a pool party to welcome folks to her new house south of Broad. Kathryn shows up with Whitney and drops a bomb on Thomas.

Let’s Chat!

________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

356 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Southern Charm

Howdy. I switched over to The People’s Couch.

Hi there! Hubby and I were eating together,…I made, don’t laugh – scrambled egg sangwiches and a bowl of fruit. I ate just the fruit…it was good. Because it wasn’t just fruit. All berries with whipped topping and candied walnuts. Hee hee. Sometimes (rarely) I don’t feel like cooking or eating a full meal for dinner. So now I’m playing catch up, watching The Voice now.

Sounds good to me. Sometimes I have bacon and eggs for dinner. Breakfast food is good any time. 😀

Thank you Bravo/Andy/Evolution for trashing a great series.

Beverly Hills Darling Tampon-String Tampon-String Tampon-String!

3. chismosa™ says:

PGH the vile vortices is so interesting. Is vortices a plural of vortex??
    I need to read up even more— that was so cool!
    Thanks for that

#DharmaInitiativeDidIt
    #smokemonster👻

4. Saw Nene on DWTS and she was actually pretty good! Got a score of 21! She has legs for days…a little thick in the middle, but if she stays on she will lose that belly weight!

I feel like this season on RH she looks like she got lipo in her midsection. Funny …..

She has nice legs

NayNayThuglina has had Liposuction several times, interesting that it seems to come back, I know that it can’t come back in “exactly” the same spot, which is why I think she is covered up more this season since the fat must be coming back in weird places. I have heard this happening. Suzanne Somers had this happen to her, when she had Liposuction

Yeah that was good for the first night. Her teeth are too darn white.

5. Okay The People’s Couch is kinda funny

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Some of the people make me laugh-the family in the bed crack me up and the cute old ladies too!!

The family in the bed, yes. When dad said he’s watched the Rich Kids of BH his wife said ,”You have.” Like what’s he doing watching it. 🙂

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Haha-yes Powell I laughed when the dad said he watched the show..the mom was like..huh?????

Hey ashy in case I don’t “see you” until tomorrow I hope your party was a blast and you RECOVERED well
        🏨💊💊💉

• yes the family in the bed and the gay guys “Uh these are not my people” after seeing the arm wrestlers haha

Isn’t it funny. I like them all but the old ladies are cute.

6. NJBev says:

ok, I’m bringing this over from other blog-
    real quick, sorry if a repeat, I was surprised to see
    1)Yolanda’s daughter Gigi posing nude for a mag spread(as reported
    in the NY Daily News) and
    2) It seemed that during the “social edition” tonight, most of
    the tweets were rooting for Yolanda-

7. chismosa™ says:

Just wondering if anyone else will notice that Andy looks quite sallow and under the weather as host today.

I wonder if they’re chopping up the beginning or if he had to retake the beginning “welcome” part. I’m going to watch his skin closely.

Lmk what you all think!!!

Yo’s outfit overall is my fave, as well as lace – Lisa.
    Yo’s shoes are most elegant.

Are they mandated to NOT wear black either ???? Andy jokes to Carlton about her in color — were they forced???

I’m so OVER cobalt blue !!! 👅

It makes sense that they would ban black, colors look so much better on the TV. Now I understand why Carlton said she was forced.

8. chismosa™ says:

Pindy funny picture for tonight???

Dreads tomorrow

AZGirl here….fasten your seatbelts.

“That should be on a t-shirt.” LOL

11. NJBev says:

This couch show seems so fake to me-
    none of these people are watching TV in a real home-
    every house looks like a bad sound stage- eesh
    for that reason alone I can’t take it serious

“DAMN!!”

13. NJBev says:

Oh God-
    I hope I don’t have an aneurism
    during this damn show…..
    phuking classless Brandi

14. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Carlton looks kind of clean tonight..that’s the only nice thing I will ever say about her.

I’m saving Scheana. At least she will shut the yell up sometimes.

Memo to Brandi…STFU and grow up.

I DON’T LIKE BRANDI!!

Yoyoyo…blah blah blah

19. NJBev says:

——- it
    looks like they are going to
    try to annihilate Lisa tonight.
    It already feels like the last
    reunion that Jill and Kelly were
    on–I don’t think I’ll make it
    through this……………

Really….Yolanda cares whether Lisa comes and visit her. Yep…

21. I think this reunion would be best for Lisa if she just didn’t speak…just answered like she was a witness on trial “Yes, No and I don’t recall”

It is nothing Yolanda. Guacamole is not hard to make.

23. and the painting party…good god. GIGI DID NOT CARE!!!

Yo’s mad cuz Lisa didn’t visit her but then she says that’s ok. See Yo had no real reason to be mad at Lisa. She just jumped on the “let’s hate on Lisa” bandwagon. That didn’t make any sense.

• Right. I am going to call you out on national television and backhandedly call you a Hollywood Friend but you are not allowed to have an excuse or say anything. Yo – don’t you know that people may not always understand that your little painting party was that important to you? If you were such good friends why didn’t you pick up the phone and say Lisa I am really hurt that you didn’t come and work it out instead of expecting her to be a mindreader?

• hawkmoon947 says:

She should be consistent on how long she was “locked” in her wretched prison. Was it 18 mos., two years. Geez, how long is she going to milk this?

• and I don’t recall Yo being locked in her house for 18 months! when did filming wrap of last season and this begin?

• Her blog said that she & Lisa talked their issues out privately, but she just keeps on bringing up the non-visit. I really wonder how much Yo & Lisa talked before Yo came on the show. I didn’t ever get the impression that they were close friends.

25. kit9 says:

Lisa reaction to the whole bankruptcy/living in the Valley thing was odd. None of that white hot outrage she showed on Twitter.

• AZGirl says:

I think Lisa is just tired of all the BS.

Lisa and ken went ballistic on twitter like someone accused them of murder. She said she’d suffered ‘severe consequences’ as a result of the comment but none of that here. zero zip

She doesn’t have the arguing gene. My husband doesn’t argue well either. It’s not even fun to argue with him, he’s so bad at it. She’s more “eloquent” on twitter and on her blogs. She’s good with the one-liners and jokes with the spoken word…but not so much at defending herself verbally in this type of scenario. My opinion. Not taking sides just saying that some people are better arguers than others.

Sorry but if someone accused me of Bankruptcy I would go all ape-shite on them too, as I work in the industry where something like this affects folks financial decisions, and to have that kind of rumor out there can be absolutely devastating. Once that rumor is out there, and then even here on the boards even after I posted a million times it wasn’t true it was a lie, folks were still posting it was true. Sorry, but frankly in my opinion they were subdued compared to what I would have done, and I would have sued everyone as well for defamation. You also have to remember Lisa and Ken were in the middle of all this other legal BS from PUMP, and dealing with all the crap getting another restaurant/bar opened, going through all it takes to get a liquor license, which is extremely difficult, and have these false rumors about their finances going around. Sorry again, they were subdued compared to what other would have done.

Ya…I made Guacamole….yuv should hav cawled…thiz makes me angry…i did thiz all myself. Right. Your help did the work and flower arrangements were delivered. Really all your children are grown. What do you do with your day. Lisa has 2 restaurants and opening a new bar.

27. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

If Lisa is going to only say”oh ok” all night this reunion is gonna suck! Fight back for the love of God-don’t sit there like a weak feeble woman! Open your mouth and fight…if you are right! Never mind if they are worth it or not-none of them including Lisa are worth it-but it’s their job and they better not disappoint me!! Haha!!

28. toodybird says:

Now Yo yo claims she was locked up for two years because of Lyme.

29. YoYo needs to GoGo!!

30. All those faces that Kim makes, I finally figured it out….Phyllis Diller faces!!!

31. MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

It wasn’t YOUR Problem Lemondrop

32. toodybird says:

Million Dollar Listing NYC ad: Pillow fight. Realllly?

33. NJBev says:

That “Sochi’s Calling!” comment from Brandick to
    Joyce is just so effing catty and mean-
    -it makes me actually despise her–

How was Yolanda held up (tick sickness) for 18 months, yet she filmed 2 seasons? Am I wrong?

35. Crap, I lost my stream…. Oh well, I will have to watch again at 9:30 😦

I DONT LIKE BRANDI AT ALL!!

You’re a liar Brandi.

38. NJBev says:

Brandick telling someone to take responsibility for her
    own actions is priceless……………

39. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

YES YES YES!! Joyce just turned this into a SHOW!!!

BAM!! #Tampongate

41. Brandi is pathetic and laughable. When you can’t speak the truth you attack.

• hawkmoon947 says:

Pathetic–she can’t engage in a rational discussion, so she can only “think” to insult Joyce’s dress. I think the sequins on Joyce’s dress could best Brandi in a battle of the wits. Read that Bravo minions shortened the dress, but Joyce decided not to mention it–smart girl is letting Brandi hang herself.

Yes Carlton laugh. Brandi is ridiculous.

43. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Her house got egged? Oh Lord help me!!

44. NJBev says:

Brandick is a Jerk-Of-
    and she should take responsibility just ONCE!!

45. Why does Brandi get to speak without being interrupted but no one else can speak without Brandi interrupting?

46. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

The Beverly Hill label maker…whatever Carlton and Brandi…what effing ever!!!

Kyle the “victim” has arrived.

48. I liked Joyce in the beginning, but not after the hair flipping incident because Joyce spoke to Lisa in front of the group. Hmmm, isn’t that kind of what Brandi, Yo, etc did to Lisa – decide to air this issues in a group setting?

Yes Joyce was right. If it disgusted her when Joyce said it it should have disgusted her when the group said it. But no it was jump on Joyce for no reason.

50. NJBev says:

—-she used to be cute, Brandi-
    she is just so ugly and “hardened” now-

Actually the more Brandi speaks the more stupid “highschool” she looks.

Say something racist….then play the victim card.

53. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Carlton wanted to be the first to tell her kids “mommy makes out with girls”….wait what????

Wasn’t Carlton dry humping her stupid friend on a stripper pole?

I think CarltonTHeFakeWitch and her Husband do a LOT more than make out with other “girls”, allegedly, I think these two are SWINGERS and I think we will find that out some time.

Is Carlton using a new laugh tonight?

I find the seating arrangement interesting. Carlton is next to Lisa and before Yolanda on the couch “higherarchy”

56. lillybee says:

STFU, Brandi.

57. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Oh the collapse of the DREAMTEAM montage…how fun!!

This is so stupid. Yolanda is all about control. She can’t control King David so everyone else is screwed.

59. toodybird says:

No, Brandi, it’s you who make no sense.

60. Yolanda takes a cheap shot #notshocked

• boston02127 says:

I think she’s full of cheap shots and we’re just seeing them. I can’t imagine her being too fun to live with.

HA that’s why no MAN lives with her and the MANCANDY she had was out sleeping around with anything with a “hole”, just to get away from her! Sorry to be so crude, but it’s exactly what he did, he was not a discerning cheater, he fell into anything that basically moved and said yes!

61. NJBev says:

Brandi needs to fire her stylist(if she has one) and
    whomever does her hair-
    it is so bad.

62. hawkmoon947 says:

She needs to open the valve on her face and left some air out of those cheeks.

Why is Andy allowing them to attack Lisa like a pack of dogs?

64. hawkmoon947 says:

Lisa–stop apologizing! This is a hungry pack of dogs and it will never be enough.

Lisa is holding her own and the rest are dust….trust me.

Nite nite…need to get up at 4 a.m.

67. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Lisa and Yolanda got it “sorted out”…but not really? They are all such ACTRESSES!!!!
    I wanted to see one fake ass dry cry or at the very least a fake eyelash flutter…this was a boring start!!$

Lisa’s dry eyed ‘cry’ with Carlton was a once in a lifetime fake cry. Can’t be repeated!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Ohhhh but I so want to see her fake eyelashes flutter off again!!!

I have to laugh at her playing up the fake faint comments. She can make all the nasty “joke” comments in the world but suggest she faked it on a friggin dance show and it’s a painful capital offense on her character. Double standard in full effect. Lisa’s never joked about anyone’s character. Never. Oh, wait, no she has.

Bullshit!! Yo & Brandi are doing nothing but talking out both sides of there face. Lisa you didn’t visit me so you’re not my friend, but I understand. Lisa you only tell me I’m drunk on camera, not off so you’re not a real friend but I love you. What the hell is that?

69. kit9 says:

What BS! Now Lisa’s claiming that the charge that Mo and Kyle only befriend people for $ is just a flippant remark? BEEP BEEP BEEP. Sure as hell didn’t come off as flippant when she said it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Flippant my ass-she knew exactly what she was doing when she said all of that…I ain’t buy what VanderFabulous is tryin’ to sell!!

No. Lisa’s trying to clean that one up. To not cause more problems she should have just apologized for saying it and not try explaining it as a flippant remark. She believes its true. She just needs to keep that between her and Ken.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

You are right Powell-she did mean it. She should have said so-but she didn’t expect Kyle to say that she met Lisa through Mauricio. Once Kyle said that it is clear that she didn’t befriend Lisa for Mauricio-Lisa was already a client of his.

And I kinda think it’s true in a sense because sometimes husbands/wives say to each other “be friendly. Try to get to know XYZ. I’m trying to do biz w/his/her husband/wife.” It’s done. We’ve all seen it done in 50’s movies and tv shows too.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Sure it’s done-but Kyle didn’t become friends with Lisa so Mauricio could sell her house-she was already his client when Kyle met her. She may have been “nice” to Lisa b/c she was a client but she didn’t seek her out for Mauricio-as Lisa wanted us to believe last reunion and at that linch with her dreamteam

• NJBev says:

remember how upset Kyle was first season
            when Camille told Lisa Mauricio would not be
            getting any more listings from the Grammer’s’?
            Of course this was before Camille realized
            “SHE” was no longer a Grammer—
            But, Kyle was concerned about it. Now
            I think her stint on the show has done nothing but help
            Mauricio-

True. Lisa shouldn’t have said it but to shut it down for good last season Kyle should have said no i/we don’t befriend people for Mo’s biz but absolutely i/we have become friends w/clients and I support my husband’s biz. These ladies don’t know how to stop crazy sh*t. They just keep bringing it up every season, especially Kyle so that it’s her storyline. Wanna bet the Mo’s cheating #magazine’s is brought up again the beginning of next season? Kyle doesn’t want to talk about it. They don’t bring that stuff in their home but Kyle talks about it every epi.

• MM in OC says:

this is what real estate people do. It came off bad, but when I thought about it it’s a pretty innocuous comment. You can’t have a bad, boring, unfriendly personality and be successful in real estate.

She was deadly serious when she said. So her trivializing it now is so effing dishonest.

• PJ says:

My opinion of Lisa is that she is dishonest.

• mm in oc says:

I didn’t say she didn’t mean it. I said given the job it’s a given. I think lisa felt they had a friendship but after seeing all kyles backstabing, she felt used. Who wouldn’t? It was a “too honest” moment that kyle can forever use against her and will.. frankly it’s the meanest comment of the season from lisa because it was true.

I was on Twitter and saw I think E! tweeted how fans are calling for Brandi to be fired.

• hawkmoon947 says:

There is a change.org petition asking Bravo to fire her.

Yeah. Someone mentioned it on an earlier blog. It’s bad when entertainment media comments on it.

This was her response
      And apparently there are petitions for Joyce and Carlton???

I’ve been switching from Southern C cuz I feel like I’ve seen it but I forgot I’ve seen First Look.

At least we didn’t have to listen to Carlton tonight.

Bravo made me glimpse at her face a few times thou.

Jan (TexasTart). Check your e-mail. 🙂

75. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Brandi can’t let Joyce have anything!

Lol Adiva heard from HER publishing house. Hahaha. That’s too funny. Like she’s written dozens of books. HER publishing house.

That’s what they’re called. As much as I’d LOVE to slam Adiva and her leg against a door here, that is the correct lingo.

77. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

78. Fat Free Buttercream says:

Yolanda noticed her lip quivering when talking on her cell phone during the scenes on the show where Lisa cancelled for the painting party? No one cares Lemon-up!

Oh God they like the Birkin in the South too? I thought they had class.

• NJBev says:

i find it hard to believe she got the finest rarest Birkin ever-

LOL. Right.

• The rare Albino Birkin, I’m not watching, lol. You can get knock offs for about $30! Maybe if my hubs goes back to Korea I’ll take orders…..ha!

• NJBev says:

I’ll spring for the $30- Pindy-
          If Traylor never got called out on her fake one
          and she hung w/ Beverly Hills, crap, the fakes
          must be pretty good-

• LOL! I have seen them online and I have thought about getting one…..to be honest I even thought of sewing one….I figure that I made the utility belt for my daughter’s Batgirl costume and that is a WHOLE lot more difficult than a Birkin, lol!!

80. plainviewsue says:

Brandi defending Adrienne when mentioning the Maloof Hoof??????? Putting down Lisa for saying this???? When Brandi outed A’s surrogacy???? I JUST CAN’T.

81. Watching DWTS and the opening act the girl’s outfits are so dazzling and sparkly, me likey!!!

82. NeNe did well!! That was fun!!

83. NJBev says:

oooooo
    I missed that Kim tirade about Lisa
    What a self righteous beoitch. Where does she
    get off being so morally indignant??
    I cannot stand people like her-
    if she had to live up to the standards she expects from
    everyone else she’d collapse like a toothpick bridge
    during a tsunami….,
    Remember her boyfriend from last year??
    yech……… I wish I could spell the sounds I make
    when I’m grossed out

• What is so ridic is that it is not Lisa’s fault that Kim missed a huge part of her life. I think it is funny that the preview shows her yelling about “sorry if I missed a couple of parties” when most of her story line was busting Ken and Lisa about missing her effing BBQ!!!!

84. NJBev says:

I hate Mario Menounos’ laugh
    sorry 😉

I can’t freaking stand Erin Andrews voice!

Her voice annoyed me a bit too. She’s apparently a diva !
        Lol

At least you CAN HEAR HER on the show. Brooke never had the tone and range to put her voice above the music audience. I can’t STAND when a host can’t be heard above the background and they just go on reading their prompter like it ain’t no big deal. Yuck!!!

Her nose is odd but it’s better than Brooke’s monstrous nostrils.

• mm in oc says:

She sounds like fran dresher or Janice from friend. Hahahahaha

85. chismosa™ says:

LOL!

O/T

86. chismosa™ says:

Pindy is your gravatar sarcastic or in earnest ???

It’s funny but it’s sad. Not sure what you meant.

((Just like I never knew that you LIKED HOLLA from the dreads gravatar. haha))

Why is freaking juvenile Bravo listing Yolanda’s name instead of Lisa’s for Lisa’s blog.
    #certifiedbravoidiots

88. chismosa™ says:

Haven’t watched yet

– also I wonder if Andy will “go there” with Maria and ask about her being fired as some correspondent years ago for her interview with America Ferrara – who will ⤵️⤵️be on his show later this WEEK. And Andy likes to start $hit up so I’m sure he’ll bring that up!

@Bravotv: Okay tweeps: We gotta ask this again: Did @LisaVanderpump have a #RealFaint or #FakeFaint? #RHOBH #RHOBHReunion

Puhhhhh leaze. Andy and his BFF gossiping about this is what Andy lives and breathes for. The manipulation. The stirring the pot.
      God I can’t wait for Andy to get his one day. Please karma you never work and I don’t believe in you much but please lay it down on Andy soon! And thick!!

Andy’s probably angling to produce Bethenny back on tv. Get his production co. Some clout and up and running.
      I heard chelsea may not return after 2015 contract is up. Maybe they’re working to get Barf on late night. I’m sure Andy would be all over that.
      🚽🚽🚽🚽

91. Did ANYONE hear on Twitter after the Palm Springs trip that Brandi’s house got “Egged”…. I mean seriously, if that had happened she would have been alllll over Twitter with that!!!!!

92. chismosa™ says:

Systematic bullying on bravo now

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Watching JZs last reunion…she thought she was hot shit-little did she know her ass was getting the boot!! I just love it!!

It’s such an uncomfortable reunion.

Andy was like really yelling at the mean couch!

Luann smirking at Alex. UGH!

Bye Jill! See YA! 👋

Don’t bring me downtown show me your teeth and them cancel lunch !!!

LOLLLLLLL