Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of New York

RHONY S6 cast

“Give Up The Ghostwriter”

When Aviva scores a book deal for her memoir, she decides to meet with Carole, the renowned author of the group, for help. Their lunch quickly turns uncomfortable and things get ugly when the topic of “ghostwriters” is mentioned. Aviva hosts a housewarming at her new Upper West Side townhouse where Ramona sets Carole off by spreading some damning gossip.

Carole Radziwill is a guest on Watch What Happens Live tonight.

Let’s Chat!

__________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in New York and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of New York

1. chismosa™ says:

*****Rented townhouse for filming purposes only *****

Enjoy y’all I have to watch another time :/

2. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Anyone watching?
    Just me?
    Where is everyone?
    #housewifeoverload

3. lillybee says:

Looks like Aviva is starting all ready…..

4. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

Aviva is extra weird-extra! The glasses? That lunch was soooo awks!!

• Eastbayca says:

The meet between her and Ramona didn’t seem right either.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

She’s off …she makes me nervous and not in the good way like Ramona makes me nervous!!!

5. toodybird says:

Oh, gosh. A viva and Ramonier in a wine shop. It took me back to that time LuMan and “Zhach” played that dirty Identify the Wine ambush on Ramonia at their wine party.

6. That baby should be walking… Take her to the doctor , you moron … and pretty!

7. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I really like Heather-any woman who can get that story out without crying hysterically is a hero in my book-I’m crying like a baby!!

8. I am not a doctor but that looks to be a hip (allegedly, just in case!)

9. Where is Luanne and her boots?!?

10. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

What was the deal with “pretty Kristen’s” daughter? How old is she? Why isn’t she walking yet? I missed all of that!!??

• I think she said her daughter is 17 months old, she should be walking.

Did she seem concerned? That is scary for a mom, when the kid isn’t meeting the milestones. So hard. #preKteacher

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I caught the end of the convo…she seemed spacey more than concerned?

I’ll try and watch later-missed last weeks believe it or not! But it’s not that unusual. It happened with all 3 of my cousins kids and they’re fine. My friends son too. My youngest didn’t walk until 14 months. Sometimes they’re just lazy! Really!

11. She should make a line with her 5 Seasons boots!

12. That chica is really Brandi’s friend! They both feel comfortable filming nak’d

13. toodybird says:

I missed the spray tan scene because I left the room. Lucky me.

14. Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

I don’t know how I feel about this Harry…he’s a little creepy

15. What happened with the toaster oven? Now lingerie for two years, Sonja?

16. toodybird says:

Harry: “what are you doing later. ….You know I love you. …. Come on.” Sonja with a j giggles. Door closes.

Drive by….

SOOOO many people are tweeting him about how bad NY is and he’s like a 10 year old tweeting back …..

LAME

Just following along-but Sonja is too lazy to make anything happen. You to have initiative and put in actual real work, you have to have business sense (or work with someone who does and listen to them) and you need money. Sonja has mine if this. She’s a dreamer not a doer.

• Eastbayca says:

Sonja lacks focus,

• Iowagirl says:

Not really that complicated, not everyone dreams if a toaster oven for a yacht. # stupid idea.

I have a toaster oven and I never use it. Id rather just make food in the regular oven! It’s not that different. And really-if you’ve got a yacht I’m guessing you’re above toaster oven cuisine! Lol. Really dumb idea for sure.

I guess she means Mauricio is a cheater… I mean if she’s gonna make a blanket statement like that. It is open to any interpretation.

20. toodybird says:

Harry to Viva’s husband regarding the bed in the bedroom: God Bless you. So rich.

21. Eastbayca says:

Bookgate….is exhausting.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

It is-but I get why Carole is so upset-I don’t get why Aviva is doing all of this?

• Eastbayca says:

I am curious…how come Carole took a few years to write her book while Aviva had her book done within a year?

• Mene Seela says:

Ummm Aviva sat for a few interviews with a ghost writer who them returned to her tiny apartment in Brooklyn to write the book? Carol actually sat down and wrote it herself.
          That’s my best guess.

• Sus says:

Because Aviva is a freaking idiot.
        I read Caroles book when it came out because I spent a lot of time waiting for JFK Jr to realize he couldn’t live without me. I needed to see if he ever mentioned me to Carole and her husband. I reread it when Carole joined the show. It did not seem ghostwritten to me.

I feel sorry for Sharpie Chanel. I am sure she isn’t penniless but why try to maintain a lifestyle that is beyond you? I would ever sell or rent that townhouse and move to an inexpensive suburb or at least downsize.

• lillybee says:

Almost makes tabloidgate interesting. But I can see Carole’s problem, with Aviva going after her chosen career.

22. JumpTheShark says:

Who decorated Aviva’s apartment? Was it JZ’s guy? Send over Jeff Lewis for some serious Interior Therapy.

23. toodybird says:

What is with porkupine accents at Avivas par-tay?

24. Eastbayca says:

Aviva…quoting Kelly Bensimon is not the wisest move.

25. lillybee says:

I had to laugh when Carole said “maybe Kelly benSimone is your ghost writer”.

26. toodybird says:

I love me some Ramonia cray-cray. Rather than feeling shamed and dirty, like I do watching many RHof, I feel exhilarated. My eyes are popping as I write this.

27. looneylucy says:

I just have the feeling everything is producer drawn, i.e., ghost writer, Harry with Sonja in Aviva’s bedroom. How predictable. Bravo, we got your number. Pretty lame episode, and Aviva rented an apartment for this. Ha!

28. I am watching The Voice and I think I am about to see 2 people kill/murder/maim/mangle/ruin a really favorite song by Foreigner and I am not sure if I want to hear ………. but it could be good…..thank goodness for remotes!!!

29. LaineyLainey says:

When I was switching channels, I caught Carole telling Aviva “you’re nothing!! you’ve never even had a job outside the home!” Oh no she didn’t. Didn’t any of ya’ll hear that? I immediately switched it, that is just soooooooooo not true and so rude and diminishing to women who chose to be full time stay at home wives/moms. My husbands mother never had a job in her life, but she is not NOTHING.

• looneylucy says:

It’s New Yawk, Lainey. They don’t relate to us Texans. I guess.

• NJBev says:

LL- it ain’t got nuthing to do w/ Texans.
        Carole lost her temper is all. Surprising,
        as she is not one to lose her temper-

• I am going to listen to that, how wrude!

• NJBev says:

I caught that Lainey- and it pist me off.
      I have no tolerance for a woman who works outside the home and belittles
      a woman who does- go eff yourself-

Yeah, I felt defensive for the women who might feel like “nothing”…but she simply lost her temper and misspoke. I don’t know if she has apologized but it sure would be good for her to say anything “I spoke in anger, etc.”. Something,…resembling anything.

30. Eastbayca says:

Carole just asked/told Andy that Aviva was saying that her and Heather are being replaced by Bethenny and JZ…lol

• Mene Seela says:

Wrong “about a few things” … such as???? And I might ask is there anything she has been right about (lately)?

She’s TRYING to make nice with Miss GWTW fabulous to ensure she stays long on Celeb Apprentice

#Fail

Good GAWD the list of crap she is RIGHT about would be a heck of a lot smaller, about the size of a Stamp! She is MOSTLY WRONG about pretty much everything else!

32. toodybird says:

Aviva, call Otis stat! And I don’t mean Drunk Otis. Call Otis the elevator MAN, have him fix your vert:ical box at your new la-de-da digs and take the charge off your rent. You’re welcome. If you don’t get satisfaction, call that litigious father man of yours. You know, the seriously tanned, serpent tongued, misanthropic octogenarian. He knows how to squeeze money out of people. Such as Otis. Sic him darling girl who loves to share weekly bikini photos with us. We are so appreciative of any morsel you give us and shall commence groveling this minute.

33. nyc mama says:

Brandi’s blog is up. She begins but telling everyone that Kyle told her a lot about Lisa. She just continues to stir the pot to ensure that Kyle and Lisa continue to hate each other. Creepy, kind of like if I can’t have you then no one (Kyle) can.

This makes me feel kinda sorry for Kyle. Looks like Kyle got check-mated…by the village idiot! She ought to just tell Brandi to bring it. Tell her to bring it Kyle!!! Be a woman stand by whatever you said, it’s not the end of the world and no one (well I wouldn’t) think less of you. You misplaced your trust,..hey, it happens. She shouldn’t live in fear of Brandi divulging whatever Kyle said.

OMG! The woman is deranged 😳

34. OK NY, you better be good!

35. California35 says:

Could the problem for Sonjia be money? Ok that is noy clear. Og course she has money problems.

My question is about her plans and business ventures. He talks about them, but nothing. We have discussed her and we think that she doesnt work at it, or that she doesnt follow through, or that her dilusion is a bit high, or that her emotional or drinking or dating stuff are on the way. I eonder though, any of those nusiness require money to make money. She has none. She wants big results instead of strating small…so she doesnt do either.

36. California35 says:

I missed 1/2 of it 😦 i will watch any ways and can catch the first 1/2 tomorrow.
    I didnt get the Aviva and Heather conversation. Is Sonja in the Abiva train? Defending her agains Carol?
    The bedroom by the front door??!!

37. California35 says:

Im like Not that Jill earlier 😦 😛

Catch with you guys tomorrow…hopefully

38. rabblerouser2010R says:

I miss Nancy…I really want to talk to her. 😦

39. Pghemtchick says:

So who’s got a copy of What Remains? One site, has a pic of page 264 up where Carole thanks Bill W. her editor… Just wondering if that’s truly in the book…

I like that Ramona is wearing colors and a slightly different style.

• California35 says:

I was going to mention that last night. I only saw her in one dress because i missed 1/2 of the episode. Pretty with pink lighter colors 🙂 Is it because it is on a different part of the year than the usual seasons?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill -Team T-Rex says:

She does thank her editor Bill and several other people.

• California35 says:

Hey! This is pretty good, thanks for bringing it 🙂
      Im having withdrawals…and time to read.

40. plainviewsue says:

Interesting that when we chat about RHOBH there are sometimes close to 500 comments.

I really enjoyed the NY episode. I love scenes like when Kristen and her family came to Heather’s house.

Brandi’s blog is just the work of a seriously crazy woman. On one of the facebook blogs, it was referred to as Brandi’s altered reality, which I think is genius.

If Kyle continues to friend Brandi, then she is even more stupid than I thought she was. And how does Kim feel about Brandi throwing her sister under the bus??

All the while, Lisa sits on her throne, gets 100% positive comments on her blog and her popularity is stronger than ever.

• California35 says:

I was surprised too. I was thinking there would be so much to catch up on as my usual. I wondered if my internet is not uploading or something 😛

41. Amalfi says:

Just watching this reunion now.

Lisa is right to be worried about how she is coming off. I do like her though, but she has standards for friendship that she doesn’t feel she needs to adhere to.

Joyce. I like her. No apologies.

Brandi. What a moron.

Kyle. Not sure why but she doesn’t make me want to scratch her eyes out for a change.

Carlton. Needs a shower. I do too after watching her.

Yolanda. I think you’re misguided this season. I love your house and your lemons.

42. Amalfi says:

Oops haha. This NYC chat. Aviva = Brandi. I am ambivalent about Kristen. If your whole tag line is going to be that you are dumb butpretty, you might need to be way dumber and also way prettier. (I saw you emasculating your husband on tv and scoring ice; you’re not “dumb”. Mean maybe, but not dumb)

Pretty is not something you should say about yourself, as it automatically makes you ugly.

43. Jan (TexasTart) says: