Survivor S28E4 by MelTheHound

survivorlogosurcast22Last week, JTia from brains was sent home, leaving that tribe as a 3 some. That night at camp, Spencer is thanking the other two women, Kass, and Tasha, for making the right choice. Choosing someone strong who could win challenges over future Loyalty (after a merge) in JTia. The woman dumped all their food, Didn’t sound very tribe loyal to me. The next day treemail, promises a brutal challenge with a sweet reward. Let’s get to it..

Drop your buffs everyone, it’s time to mix things up. If things keep going the way they are, the brains tribe will eat itself and disappear. Lets see if I have this straight.. LJ and Jefra from Beauty, are now teamed up with most of the brawn tribe, minus Mary (the female cop). She is sent to what is left of the brains and the other 3 beauties. Got that? Don’t worry if you don’t there’s a chart with vote counts and tribe colors at the end of this recap. There is some Probsting that goes on.. Sarah who was on Brawn but got stuck with most of the misfits (Brain and half of beauty) feels like she lost her entire tribe and now has to start over. That’s the point Sarah, to screw up your entire game. Don’t worry, you never had a real alliance anyway. Tasha feels lucky that now there are some real players with her tribe… Jefra on the other tribe is ecstatic that she’s now with the members of the winning tribe, Brawn.  Cliff says it’s a game changer.. No shit Sherlock… Lets get to the other reason we’re here. The reward challenge..

First the reward… Check it out and get out your toothbrushes people.. Doughnuts, coffee, pastries, cookies, all kinds of goodies. The game.. One member from each team will wrap themselves around a pole and hold on for dear life while 2 members from the opposing team attempt to peel them off and drag them across the beach to a finish line. First team to do that twice, wins the cookies and stuff. Anyone watching this as I was probably couldn’t help wishing it was Carlton being drug on her bony ass across that beach.. No? Just me? Okay.. In the first round, Linsay and Tasha are the pole riders.. Peeling Linsay is Morgan and Sarah.. Peeling Tasha from the other pole, Jefra and Trish.. Tasha wouldn’t let go of her post so Jefra and Trish failed to drag her across the beach. I think Morgan and Sarah beat the hell out of Linsay getting her to break loose but they eventually did manage to get her across the beach to score a point. Next round Cliff is defending against Spencer and Jerimiah. Alexis is defending against LJ and Trish.. LJ rips Alexis off of her post and drags her across s3the beach. Cliff, dude is six foot fifteen inches.. Never gets pulled off by Spencer and Jerimiah.. Tied 1 to 1, next round decides it.. Same 3 with Cliff vs Spencer and Jerimiah.. They make a little more progress this time but not before, Tony and Linsay manhandle Sarah and drag her across the beach. I will say that Sarah put up a good fight. Solana wins reward, which is the team without the ‘brains’ (Careful how you interpret that).. Spencer says it’s nice to trade the moms for the hot chicks but it sucks to keep losing. The only ‘mom’ type, I’ve seen on that tribe ever, is Kass and she’s the only one worth anything, Spencer.

Back at the camps, it isn’t lost on me, the scene of Tony (the cop) eating doughnuts.. I am sure if the other team had won, I would be saying the same thing about Sarah. LJ and Jefra have noticed they aren’t part of the cool kids club in their new tribe. LJ has an idol but he doesn’t want to play it. He and Trish are both from Boston so she figures she’s tight with him.. She has a Mrs Robinson crush on the guy and even giggles like a 50 year old school girl. It’s really kind of sickening.. Sorry but every time I see her, I think of this character..Someone even mentioned the possibility of her twerking.. NOT something I care to see. Anyway, she wants Cliff gone so she’s hoping to split her own original tribe to try and make that happen.. Meanwhile at the other camp, The beauty, specifically Morgan is spilling all her original tribe’s secrets. Suddenly the Brainiacs  feel superior as if they may actually have a chance in this game. Only one thing stands in their way at this point.. Immunity and Tribal council. Plus there is still the merge to get to so all these people that came from other tribes better be careful about what bridges they burn. Sarah is the odd one out in this particular tribe as everyone else, has somebody they’ve been with since the beginning.

Let’s get to the immunity challenge… The object of this game is to use a log as a battering ram to break through two wooden walls. It doesn’t really matter how they get through the walls, but they must be carrying the log when they go though. Once they do that, the log has a maze carved into it that they must solve to then use it to ring a gong. First to do that, wins immunity.. This is a 6vs6 challenge so each team has to sit out one. Clearly the odds are stacked in the Purple tribe’s favor because most of it is the Brawn tribe. It doesn’t quite go their way as the Orange tribe, the one that now carries the Brains, actually wins this challenge.. Purple (Solana) is going to council. Pre-tribal chatter is much like that of pre-game chatter.. Except now we learn that Tony, Woo, and Lindsey, are NOT on board with voting off one of their own, Cliff, but want to get rid of LJ. Cliff, just seems clueless. Completely confused yet? Good let’s get to council..

Tribal begins and Probst tells the members of the old brawn tribe to get their torches because they haven’t been there yet. LJ and Jefra have. Probsting begins and he leads them through the conversations they all had back at camp. Maybe it’s game experience, I don’t know but he always seems to know exactly what questions to ask and who to ask to flush out the actual plan. It comes down to both LJ and Cliff being thrown under the tribal fire, much to Cliffs’ surprise because he just thought he was safe. Once they vote however, it’s he thet is not.  It takes a 4-3 vote minimum to vote someone out at this point. Cliff is voted out but remember, going into tribal, they didn’t have the numbers to dump Cliff. So who is the other tribe traitor? Mr Reliable himself, Tony the Jersey cop.

Next week, kids, Francis Robinson, Trish, has some sort of meltdown or something like that and ole Probst has to intervene.. Should be good for a laugh..

Week 4 Voting

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

132 Responses to Survivor S28E4 by MelTheHound

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good day everyone 🙂

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I liked this episode of Survivor except the challenge where people are yanked, grabbed and dragged against their will. That would NOT go over well if I were a contestant! It’s not that I disliked Cliff – but he is out early as I predicted! Glad the cops were separated and LOL about the donuts! I enjoyed Jeff’s take on it!

• Pghemtchick says:

I agree with you here. I didn’t like the coed team yanking a woman. I realize they lacked females, but it didnt seem fair. Kinda like it wouldn’t be fair to send a coed group to pull Cliff.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I look at it this way.. Everyone on that show knows that at some point, they may get roughed up. I did feel kind of bad watching Alexis get drug across the sand though. Sarah on the other hand, put up a a hell of a fight.

Hi, everyone. Thanks for the recap MTH. Nice weather here so I’m going to try to spend some time outside of the house today. I keep hearing about more bad weather moving through next week. Ugh. Hope you all have a great day!

Morning! Birds are singing, baby squirrels are scampering, I ❤ this time of year.

Love the blog Jeff. I can see why they wanted Cliff gone, he was so intimidating, but as always, it might have been a little early. We will see. I don't care for Trish. But then I don't really have a favorite on any tribe.

My plan is to do as little as possible today. Hope you are feeling better PP. Hope everyone else is staying safe and warm. And I hope Lulu is enjoying her new job/home. Anyone heard from her lately? I don't always read all the comments, but it sure seems like she hasn't posted in awhile. Hope everything is ok.

• Thanks ladebra, I am feeling better and for one short second I thought about doing something and then I decided that I am with you, I am going to do as little as possible today!!

Dear Donald Trump,
    I cannot thank you enough for casting Brandi on CA. Twitter has been quiet and nice without her nasty and stupid tweets. Yes, I know this will all end once CA promotion and the show starts but for right now, I am sure enjoying her silence.
    #keepbrandimuzzled

6. Mene Seela says:

From the prior thread … the gals from Arizona were talking about the annual fancy car auction Jeff Lewis’s customer puts on. The private jets full of rich men flying in for a week of partying.

I kept thinking Gretchen de Rossi should be there. Sounds like her hunting grounds. I wonder how she and Slade are doing now they’ve been officially let go from OC.

• You are right Mene. Gretchen and Slade make appearances up in Scottsdale. One was filmed for an episode 2 season’s ago. They get paid to promote the hip bars in downtown Scottsdale.
      To be honest it is just crazy what goes on during Phoenix Open and Barrett/Jackson. They are within a week of each other in early January. Then of course there is always a movie being filmed somewhere here and the actors and crew stay in Scottsdale.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Gretchen is already part of another show.. Watch her and Slade worm themselves through Marriage Boot Camp on VH1 at some point..

Isn’t Scottsdale where that ABC restaurant is? The one of Gordon Ramsey fame?

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Oh yes. I work with someone who frequents there. She totally defends them.

7. Lulu has been MIA since the Boston pics got taken down. We need to get her back here. Anyone who has her email please let her know she is missed. Stuff like this happens and we need to stick together and STAY CALM AND TAKE A XANAX 🙂

Busted! Jill can be seen on the far right airplane window. Kyle looks unusually thinner…lipo? Me thinks yes!

kylerichards18’s photo http://instagram.com/p/lyFJAGv9eI/

Awww – I liked Cliff – he used to play for Portland. Thank you MTH for blogging my favorite show!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

You’re welcome, Veena 😀 Cliff played for Detroit at one point too. I am sure at some point, they will regret getting rid of him and keeping the pretty boy.

RHOBH co-stars Kyle Richards and Yolanda Foster bond over mani-pedis http://dailym.ai/1nKdcHG via @DailyMailCeleb

A blog on rocks – warning – one of the rocks looks like Taylor Armstrong with a turban ….http://wp.me/p4kxEH-2D

12. LaineyLainey says:

Hi MTH – I don’t watch survivor, but it was interesting to read that more brains are being eliminated than beauty or brawn. Kind of reflects How the real world is at times, doesn’t it? Do any of their challenges involve intelligence and/or problem solving skills?

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Very few of the games seem geared toward the brainiacs, There are puzzles and mazes and stuff but most are so big that it’s hard to get a full picture sort of thing and it’s just fly by the seat of their pants..

And a blog of Las Palmas – we walked 10 k today and I am tired!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Gritty part of town 😆 if you never see any of that, you don’t really see it. Enjoying seeing your adventure unfold 😀

Will this be considered leaking?

Brandi replied to this person.

KENYAS there

• Is it already a FACT that Brandi signed already for CA? I don’t like the message sent out there… “being drunk, trashy, potty mouth, child molestation, being chocked after sex, indiscrete, backstabber woman ” is rewarded in this society. Sad.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Cusi, I agree! Rewarding her is not the way to go. I truly thought she’d be fired after the molestation comment, and now this? More opportunities? *smh*

• California35 says:

Totaly agree!

Did you all see CA when Khole Kardashian was in it? Donald fired her for something she did OUTSIDE and BEFORE CA. I was bery surprised when he did that. So you never know what he could do to this one 🙂

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

She had a DUI.. I think he brought her on the show, just to prove a point, that shit like that cannot be tolerated regardless of name.

Wait I thought she left because she had to go to her DUI classes?? He just out and out fired her? Why even have her come in to the beginning of the show ? I don’t get it. I watched that season- I think that’s with that obnoxious poker player and Joan won?

• MelTheHound says:

There might have been something about some classes, either she had gone or needed to go. He definitely fired her though, told her not to come back. His reasoning was a family friend lost someone to a drunk driver..

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Cali! I didn’t know that! Maybe Brandi will be used as an example too?

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Let’s see how long she actually lasts. Anyone who watches the show knows that ‘STFU’ is never going to fly in the boardroom and many of her castmates won’t find her BS cute. With any luck, she’ll be stuck as project manager on a fund-raising task, where, she will find out how many ‘friends’ she really has. This may turn into more punishment than reward.

• California35 says:

Yeah! I agree with this. It is not easy breezy. This are real challenges and real work. She can bring the drama or she can be all scared, either way she will need to work.

• California35 says:

He likes models (and pageants) and charitable people. Joyce is both, Brandi has attacked her plenty. I wonder if he will keep that kind of thing on mind also.

• Anne says:

Here’s more food for thought. According to Wiki, Kenya was Miss USA in 1993 and participated in Miss Universe the same year. Trump bought Miss Universe pageant organization in 1996. Joyce was Miss Puerto Rico in 1998 and participated in Miss Universe the same year. So Joyce definitely knows Donald Trump. Joyce and Kenya have the pageant circuit in common, so I wonder if we will see a surprise appearance by Joyce during the show. I expect we will also see Kristen from NY, since she is friends with Brandi.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Thank you for the Survivor recap!
              I hope she has diarrhea of the mouth in the boardroom and has to be escorted out. I’d rewind that over and over.

• nyc mama says:

I agree but my only concern is that she has Beth Stern in her camp who has many friends with deep pockets. If Beth helps her she can do reasonably well, if not then she will fall flat on her face.

I agree Cusi. But she’ll also get rewarded with more book deals, more bravo contracts, hosting gigs on E, etc.
            trash.com

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

She should get in trouble for that. Why would she confirm already . Nope, she’ll continue to be rewarded. Maybe judge the. Miss Universe contest?

Absolutely. He’ll LOVE how spunky she is!! What a SPITFIRE!
          I hope Ivanka tears her TO PIECES !!!

She’s BLONDE. He favors that.

Please Kenya BEAT her. Kill her with kindness 😉
          🐻 😝

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I like the beat her up part. Oh, you meant beat her. Lol

• Thank you Jeff for the Youtube video of CA. This confirms for me that Brandi does not have what it takes to be on CA… she is too lazy and lacks of sooooooo many skills to even make it through the first challenge. Teresa is a fighter, even Nene couldn’t stay there where class and being well articulated was a must!

15. Orson says:

You know, if Trump had any stones, he’d have signed both Brandi and Leann for CA. Maybe Scheanna too.

16. Thank you Melcito! So far so good! Lol!

Good afternoon everyone!

Love Giggy!

I think this is true.

I saw last year’s reunion (how I got the pic of Brandi) – and it seemed they allowed dark dresses. Lisa was in black (over pink) and Kyle was in a dark dark green I believe.

Ps VV I saw the clip where Lisa goes back AT Kim and is like “don’t talk behind my husband when he’s not here. I will not listen to you talk $hit about my husband”
      Shut that stupid Kim’s raggedy face right up!
      It was phenomenal.

19. chismosa™ says:

So gross so funny!

20. Thanks for the Blog Jeff, Survivor is just not doing it for me this season. I was watching but mostily talking thru it. Did not like that dragging scene at all….it just seems boring…. I sure would love a HW edition of this show, lol……. I’m trying to think, I know Vicki camped….Tamra seems pretty rough, ha, Heather Holla seems tough, Kenya would kill in the challenges…..Tre wouldn’t be out of jail yet…hmmmm, I would love to see someone try and drag Caroline or NeNe anywhere……

Taking it easy today, feeling better but not doing anything. Had to drive my husband to pick up my car and then drive him to drop off the rental yesterday because I didn’t tell my son to be available cuz I thought I would be fine. My son ended up going to the airport with friends to pick up a friend before I even got up….I told my husband, I am not getting out of the car or talking to anyone, I will slow down and you jump out, lol! Luckily the paparazzi were no where to be seen!!! He told me today that I look better and that I looked like “death warmed over the other day”, such a charmer!!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Survivor – HoWives edition .. HoWives vs Their most adamant twitter haters 😉

Pindy I’m so sorry you are not fully up to 100%… 😦

Make sure you call and tell your agent or Gaygent to cancel any appearances this weekend. Full refunds given back to all your fans

Feel better ❤ 😘

Nice gravatar ….. Do you watch criminal minds? There was an episode with a woman who had RABIES!
      Your pic also reminds me of that hysterical commercial where the woman goes to let in her cat and she can't see so she lets in the raccoon LOLLLLL

• California35 says:

I can imagine those you mentioned and lol for what you said about Nene and Caroline 😛

I think we are going to see the NY ladies on something outside their usual environment. It should give us an idea of how they would do on survivor 😛 poor Ramona and SonJa —

21. California35 says:

Jeff – For some reason i could comment after you posted the link.

I guess we have good memory 😛

I’ll keep an eye out next weekend for any celebrity aprenti in NYC! The film the fired people’s exists all together before the show I’d stalk the building at 4 am. Lol.

24. Congratulations San Diego State University. SDSU to the Sweet 16!!!!!!!
    Go Aztecs!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow my bro went there – didn’t know they were that good ! Congrats

Hope you’re feeling better 😷

25. Orson says:

Is “Lady Gag a” that good of a singer, or is it just her costume designers who are the real stars?

• Mene Seela says:

She’s a junior Madonna. It’s a bit of both, the theater + voice that make her show. She’s taken a big hit against her popularity recently.

She has an exemplary voice and is a classically trained pianist. She writes all her songs too. Madonna does NOT and did not.
        Both fantastic dancers. I like madonna’s moves more.

I think she’s a good singer (definitely sings better than Madonna), but she’s too gimmicky for my taste. I don’t need all the theatrics, although I enjoyed seeing Andy and the BH cast in the video.

Absolutely – art is one thing — but talent is there or not. I hate cubism but I know Picasso was a genius 🌯

Gaga has more talent in her little finger than Madonna. She dances better, too. Madonna is actually a lousy dancer, imo. She’s the queen of herky jerky dancing.

• LOL! I hate Madonna, hahaha, my kids know they can always “get me” with Madonna or Sharon Stone, cuz I can’t stand either one!!!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Madonna has talent in her little finger? So that’s where it is.. Thank you, Kit9 🙂

I love madonna’s dancing more. She is more graceful – definitely has rhythm. That’s what she started as first.
            I like her better than jerky JLo!

Gaga is just such a triple threat – / quadruple I think. 👏

26. I Need A Life! says:

Not sure if mentioned, but you must watch video on you tube of Kevin Bacon’s entrance on The Tonight Show the other night. FOOTLOOSE is 30 years old! He’s fabulous.

27. chismosa™ says:

Vomit

28. California35 says:

Omg! I just saw the video. Sorry ladies Lisa in the center and mote time later with her giggy 🙂

By the way besides putting the ladies and Andy on the cast list, thanks to Bravo and Andy, also thanks to KEN TODD! 🙂

Nice to see Hertz Castle, have been there and it is beautiful in person as it is in the video.

Thank You (all bloggers) for a week of great blogs.

30. Jan (TexasTart) says:
  31. NJBev says:

Great blog, Jeff-
    i didn’t have time to read comments, I’ll read them later-
    (RHA) on right now!
    I will say the tribal counsel made me crazy. I felt that
    LJ should have used the hidden idol he had. Not using it made
    me feel like he should have gone home. That being said, he took the
    chance and it played off.
    I don’t know why, but I was kinda happy Cliff went home, he seemed
    somewhat arrogant about not helping around the camp. But being 6’15”
    it must take a tremendous amount of energy(food)to fuel that machine.
    I will agree that they may be sorry they didn’t get rid of LJ-
    he is going to be a force to be reckoned with,