Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Real Housewives Of Atlanta “Mexi-loco”

Photo from RHOA Facebook

Photo from RHOA Facebook

As their Mexican vacation continues, Phaedra discovers Apollo having a private post-midnight moment with Kenya and confronts them. Apollo makes a surprising decision on whether to stand by his wife.  In her continued quest to clear the air with the group, Kenya decides to “re-do” Nene’s  messy Pillow Talk event, and stunning opinions on cheating come to light.   As the men retreat for some quality time alone, Gregg reveals a grudge he’s been quietly holding against Peter — causing a shocking confrontation.  Once the women join the fray, NeNe enters into another heated argument with Peter.

Kandi Burruss is on Watch What Happens Live tonight!

Let’s Chat!

___________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

115 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of Atlanta

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good evening 🙂

Bravo is to announce winners of the Real Housewives awards tonight. They didn’t specify when, so it might be between shows or on WWHL?

2. lillybee says:

Let the games begin.

3. chismosa™ says:

Hi everyone , I’m so JEWVIAL tonight!

Hope you’re all well 🙂
    🐻
    🌯

4. chismosa™ says:

Kim D or G won ” best agitator”

What a LAME awards — not even a SHOW for it

5. NJBev says:

It always amazes me how Atlanta is always the least
    “chatted” about
    where the heck is everyone?

6. chismosa™ says:

Best “costume” or outfit — went to Kenya dressed as Phaedra

I feel as thou Atlanta has worn out its welcome. Same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

8. Jan (TexasTart) says:

My guess is Kenya pulled this stunt at dinner as payback for the group blaming her for the pillow party disaster.

9. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I don’t think violence is good – but kick his ass Gregg!
    I can not stand Peter!

• NJBev says:

this is why Cynthia is not returning next year-

she isn’t, that’s too bad. I hate having to get used to a new person, that is unless it’s Brandi and Yoyo’s replacement, then I don’t mind. In fact I’m looking forward to that

She isn’t ???

I am more perturbed by how Peter is with cynthia.
        From there we can see how he’d be with other people.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I don’t believe Cynthia is leaving.

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Ooooh NENE!

That’s okay, Patricia..I mean Peter deserves it!

11. lillybee says:

Will this season ever end? It has been going way too long.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

This is episode 19, so there shouldn’t be much more (BH at episode 20 in the reunion.) Kenya tweeted about shooting the reunion soon. Maybe that will happen this week.

12. Putchka says:

Hi everyone, long time no post. The only thing that surprised me is that Porsha can carry a tune pretty well. A lot better than other housewives. Nene gets on my nerves – like her word is the only word. She throws her substantial weight around too much. Both physically & socially…

13. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yeah!

14. mrs peabody says:

I’m on the west coast (Washington) and I get the 5:00 showing of it on my tv but it doesn’t come on until later. As soon as I eat I’m watching it (DVR’d it). I love to read the comments and then watch it. Back shortly

15. Jan (TexasTart) says:

An excerpt from the Daily Mail about Lady Gaga’a video:
    “…….is certainly a work of art despite her questionable choice of co-stars.”
    ROTFL!

The article makes the point the Brandi was purposefully left out. If only Donald Trump was that smart.

Are they supportive of Lisa since she’s British ?

Or Carlton ?
      I wonder how people in Britain feel about RHOBH

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

IDK, but Lisa fields some tweets from across the pond and seems they are one or two seasons behind us….makes it weird to communicate with those fans (Lisa said one time) because they are so far behind.

I’m surprised Yoyo agreed to be in it without Brandi, I guess that makes her a Hollywood friend to Brandi, after all a true friend wouldn’t let a friend be left behind. I have a new found like of Lady Gaga.

16. chismosa™ says:

Hate that Demetria. Gross

Yo Kyle! Camille’s Twitter handle is @TheRealCamilleG

18. chismosa™ says:

When did Lisa say “awfully glad I did” –/ that won some award for best line.

Are you kidding me? Do they not use any Kenya quotes !? Or take a Xanax!!!???

When did Lisa say that?

I voted for xanax

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I still don’t get why that Lisa comment is in there! It’s something from a TH after a Brandi and Yo scene. I voted Calm down take a xanax too. It was hands down the BEST one!

Thank you – I didn’t remember when she said that and I just googled.

I’m busy voting for Kenya tonight but IT PROBABLY WONT COUNT

I didn’t get that either. I don’t get why it won as it was and after thought on a TH.

Since Lisa is not on ZeusAndy fave list anymore. They stuck her on this category…

ZEUS Andy! Lol

Zeus was a nasty mother fu—–er so good Andy call yourself that but you are NOT godly no matter what mommy and daddy told you. 🚽🚽

I just saw Kim on the video. She looks So stupid.

The award show is just pop ups? I thought it would be a whole show. Blah.

Mila Kunis Is Pregnant! Actress and Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Are Expecting a Baby Together http://www.eonline.com/news/515216/mila-kunis-is-pregnant-actress-and-fiance-ashton-kutcher-are-expecting-a-baby-together

Somehow this morning I moved wrong and my back is killing me. I’ve never had back problems before. I can’t even cough. It feels like someone is standing behind me and squeezing me from my ribs to my back. I’m going to go to bed and hope it’s better tomorrow. Night all.

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

Hi Boston! Sorry about your back! Back problems are no fun, I’ve had back issues since 24/25. If you can take a muscle relaxer take one, ibuprofen and icy hott always helps too. Or sit in a nice warm/hot bath. Feel better!

Oh noooooo! So painful! I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Feel better Boston ! Put support on your back like a pillow or something

Boston take some Motrin. Feel better.

22. Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a good night!! Thank you all for the well wishes about my stressful week the other day, I am looking forward to tomaro being a fresh start! lol.

Just wanted to tell you all the I bought one of Bethennys skinny girl drinks at Target on Friday, it was the first time I bought any of her products. I bought the White Peach Margarita one and it is soooooo good! Its already mixed for you so you don’t have to mix it with anything but I mix about 1/4 of 7up with it. Soooooo good! You all should try! I can’t wait to try her other ones!

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

the other day***

Hi sweetie!!! Great attitude and thanks for the recommendation! I like the way u mixed it with 7up. Sounds yummy.

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

Hi Lainey!

Thank you!! I’m trying to just be positive! You and your daughter should try it! I think you girls would like it! My mommy did lol 🙂

23. Pghemtchick says:

BH:

So did Lisa being him home forever, thus retiring him from breeding?

24. LaineyLainey says:

Any walking dead watchers out there? I just started watching,…great opener!

25. chismosa™ says:

How the
    E
    F
    F
    didn’t XANAX win???? This is all rigged. I’m pissed.

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

what happened?? I’m behind you so I haven’t sen WWHL yet.

p.s. I emailed you 🙂

Ok have to get to my emails. Will write you back. Glad you’re feeling better ❤

There were these lame "housewife" awards – and there was no show for it, nothing. Voting online – – and I'm starting to really think things are so rigged at Bravo. 😦

RAMONA ROCKS stfu!

Where did Lisa even say that?

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Fashion Queens….forgot it was a different time! What the heck does Derek J have on his feet?! Honey!

27. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Andy can’t seem to talk right….tripping on his tongue or sunthin.

28. Jan (TexasTart) says:

LOL Phaedra screw face expressions…Kenya has the best TH’s.

29. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Her boobs are bound a bit tight, but Kandi looks Fab!

30. chismosa™ says:

I love seeing bobby flay attempt to say Fage correctly. It’s cute.

31. chismosa™ says:

Favorite city was BH

OMG moment Joe vs Joe fight

Lifetime achievement to Vicki G

32. Jan (TexasTart) says:

OMGist Moment: Joe vs. Joe (shoe polish tainted wrestling match)
    Loveliest locks: Joyce
    Best fight local: RHOA bridal shop
    Lifetime achievement: Vicki

33. Walking Dead, one more to go for this season…. SO GOOD, my gravatar is for those who/m couldn’t read what was on the FAMILY VAN!!!!! windshield when MAJOR GINGER started the wipers, lol, I know his name isn’t that….but it is NOW!!!!!

THE GOOD WIFE……………..HOLY CA~CA, WTF?????????????

34. chismosa™ says:

Alex McCord on wealth & the franchise.

Is apollo who was just indicted? Identity theft is juicy Joe?
    Or Salahi?
    Alex talks about how much darker the franchise has become.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This was in the physical paper of 3/23 not sure why it’s dated differently online:

About HWs songs. Called Luann a man. Ha!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

That’s a great link!
      If anything, just to read the “Sounds like” for each song.
      LOL!