Survivor Cagayan – S28E5

survivorlogosurcast22Welcome back castaways.. Last week we said goodbye to cliff after Francis the talking mule put her plan to get rid of him, into action. LJ better watch out because Francis has a Mrs Robinson crush going on for the guy.. Jefra, the other ‘beauty’ on that tribe is a complete moron IMO.. Let’s see what kind of trouble these people can get themselves into this week and who can knock Francis and Tony off of their Asshat thrones. Maybe they’ll stay there, who knows…

I am going to start this off by saying this. There is nothing I hate more in this world, than cocky people. Truthfully, I would rather kiss my dead dog’s butt than deal with these people. I honestly find myself wanting to stab these people in the throat with an ice pic. As soon as the tribe returns from camp, Francis the talking mule starts pounding her gums about why she did what she did and anyone who doesn’t like it can kiss her bony ass (paraphrasing), especially Lindsey who was Cliff’s partner.. A whole thing erupts about how they don’t like each other and aren’t part of the same team, and before the first part of the evening ends, Lindsey is off in the woods by herself.. For some reason Probst joins her to find out what her malfunction is. It turns out that she can’t stand Francis and doesn’t want to be there anymore with hers3 and the band of traitors. So, Lindsey up and quits. She’s done. Doesn’t want to show her tribe anything but her ass as she departs the island which leaves Probst to deliver the news. If Lindsey was hoping anyone would mourn her departure, she got a rude awakening when she watched the show last night. The one she really screwed at this point, was Woo. He too was aligned with her and Cliff… The tribe celebrated it, 2 for one gone. Personally, I think Lindsey should have stayed a little longer, maybe help throw a challenge, something, just to grind their asses if she was going to leave anyway.. She could have quit AND made them vote someone else out. I mean if you’re going to make a bitch move like quitting, make it a REAL bitch move and take one of those useless big mouths with you.

s2Let’s see if this new tribe with the brainiacs can win anything at the reward challenge. We’ve seen this game before. One from each has to balance a little idol on top of a little platform. 4 heats minimum, the win is decided against the team whose little idol hits the ground first. It doesn’t matter if they both get knocked off, first one on the ground loses the round. The answer to if the tribe with the brains can win anything, is no. They lose the reward challenge but not for lack of effort. At least I wasn’t watching skinny women get drug across the sand by he-men because there aren’t enough of each gender on both tribes to keep things even.

So, what did the purple tribe win? They get to send two members to the other tribe’s camp to ‘raid’ it.. They are given a list of what and how much they can take. Tony and Woo make the trip.. What did they take? The fishing gear and the comfort items. These are both items that the beauty tribe had won previously and the brains tribe lucked into with this tribe mix-up.. Since they only had the stuff a couple days, the original Brains won’t miss those items very much… Before they leave, Tony gets this half baked plan in his fried brain to plant a seed of doubt in the orange tribe. He pulls Jerimiah aside in plain view of the others, and hands him a clue to a hidden idol. One that has already been claimed after Morgan couldn’t find it on the beauty tribe at their camp. LJ actually has that idol.. We’ll leave that there for a minute as we go to the immunity challenge.

First though, Tony and Woo return to their camp with their raided items. Tony begins to brag about his perceived outbraining the brains. The others ask if they took the food- Assholes. Food wasn’t on the list of items they could take but whoever asked that, I suspect Francis the talking jackass… Asshole.. Tony finally admits to the others that he’s a cop.. LJ is in love with Tony because he’s such an honest and trust worthy guy. Francis (Trish) admits she’s a man. We already knew that, Frank. I am pissed at wordpress for taking away the animated eye roll and I won’t even attempt the secret world of emoji because I know many of us can’t even see anything but an empty box when they are used... Okay, let’s get to this immunity challenge.

Pre challenge chatter seems to have the orange tribe falling apart as Jeremiah tells the others about the stunt Tony tried to pull. That won’t matter until later though. The challenge is a multiple step challenge. First they have to use varying lengths of s1poles to build a staircase in order to get up inside of a bamboo maze… Once all 5 competing members complete the maze, one of them can begin to string a key along a tangled rope that will be used to unlock a machete. That machete is then used to release a pile of puzzle pieces that the entire team can use to build a vertical puzzle. Once the puzzle is properly completed, it will reveal 3 numbers that are the code to a combination lock. Put the combo on the lock, release another key, that will raise a team flag and said team wins immunity. It is the purple team, the one with Tonynotacopisacop and Francis, that wins immunity. It isn’t lost on their ex teammate, Sarah, that the 5 of them gave a celebratory final 5 yell. Meaning, she is on her own, even at the merge, if she makes it that far, so, She better start building another alliance…

Pre tribal chatter goes right into Tony’s attempted mindfuck as Alexis bought it hook line and sinker. So did Spencer by the way.. She’s talking up the others about getting rid of Jeremiah because he’s probably working for the other team. Anyone stupid enough to buy that line of bullshit is working for the other team. Season 28, Alexis, have you Never watched this show beyond the pretty boys they put in the cast? Stupid stupid little girl. She and they go to tribal with the assumption that Jeremiah will be the one voted out. One thing she clearly forgot about is that the three remaining from the brains, votes as a block for self preservation. Maybe she didn’t forget it, I don’t know. One thing IS clear, is that Tony has convinced himself (on the other tribe) he’s made a master move to get rid of one he knows he cannot beat at final 3, Jeremiah .. He has also shown Sarah that there is no badge alliance, he’s in it for himself. As he should be but Sarah is feeling quite the fool for ever trusting the guy.

Remember what I said last week about Tribal and the Probsting. He always knows what questions to ask and who to ask. Look above if you want to know about the tribal questions and answers.. Alexis is feeling very confident in her plan to help Tony eliminate Jeremiah, he’s feeling a little pressure because he doesn’t know what this herd of sheep is thinking. Morgan is just kind of smiling there in the background, and the brains know they are in a position of social power.. The vote is taken, read, guess what happened… Silly silly girl, Alexis… Her name is read 4 times, enough to eliminate her. With each one, I think she cried inside a little more that her game failed her. Morgan smiled a little more with each vote read because she wasn’t the one voted for. Alexis is eliminated from the game and cries on her way out because her gameplay wasn’t good enough. That’s the way that cookie crumbles…

______________________________________

survote6_______________________________________________

There you have it my friends.. Week six of Survivor Cagayan .. I now leave you to get back to your discussion from yesterday about that Beverly Hills pack of hyenas and whether or not the pink queen was proper in dissing the lush over her kid’s fucking graduation party or some dumbass fingerpainting party held by the sickly lemon flavored dutch bitch. I am so far down the road of Don’t Blvd and past it’s intersection with Giveafuck Avenue about whether the rainbow farting queen lied, lies, gets a pass about anything, is dismissive, or any other crime she has committed against humanity, or not. Don’t even get me started on which one she would save in a fire next week. Brandi or her ex husband’s mistress. I would let both of them burn as I gleefully watched the building burn to the  ground. The very thought of any of those people nauseates me.

As for not survivor Lindsey, no tears of sadness shed here. She knew what this game was when she started and knew she’d be teamed up with a pack of backstabbers and liars, and general assholes, when she started. That’s the game she signed up to play. It’s for a million dollars for christ sake and you’re going to have to take some shit if you want any chance of winning the grand prize. Quitting is a coward’s move in my opinion and if she didn’t want to play with people like those, she should have stayed home. I called out the gay bigot last season when he did it, I’m calling out Lindsey now for the same thing.

Next week, the merge and Sarah suddenly finds herself in a position of power.. Her original tribe let her know that CopsRUs is total bullshit, and she holds no loyalties to anyone on her current tribe. She’s the swing vote. That’s what the preview edit wants us to believe anyway. Til then, Peace.

MTH

_______________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

379 Responses to Survivor Cagayan – S28E5

Good morning everyone Happy Friday eve. It’s cold out so I hope you’re bundled up. Yes AZGirl we know it’s summer in your backyard. 🙂 Everyone be good and have a great day.

• Actually the high is only going to be 75 today. 🙂

It’s a dark and dreary morning here, but a bit of moisture is coming down. I drove home in a brown whirling cloud yesterday. We are so moisture deprived and the winds were so strong, it blew the dirt around so much that it stung when it hit you. Lots of grass fires around here as well and the winds don’t help that situation. We could use a couple of days of steady rain; not heavy rain, but a nice, steady soft rain.

Hope everyone’s morning is starting off nicely. Off to work!

Hello Powellypooh! Hi everyone!! Happy Friday Eve indeed!!

Boston it is so sad that two firefighters died and so many people are injured. I hope your guys are ok. BIG hug to you.

3. chismosa™ says:

Morning all —–>>> no I did not hang out with Lisa last night 😦 😫😭

But here’s a nightmare I pray is not true:

4. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:
    • Shiny says:

Excellent list of Hypocrite behaviors versus their perfect victim’s way of thinking.

Made it clear why a couple people I know beg the hell out of me.

And Vicki just popped up to yell she’s not a Hypocrite!

Ooh I have to delve into this.
      Can someone tell me the origin of zaphod beeblebox or whatever ? I assume it’s YOLO but what is it? A reference to something she said?

Zaphod Beeblebrox was a character in Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. He was incredibly conceited and self-centered. And in one chapter/episode, he was, in fact, the Center of the Universe.

• PJ says:

This describes the way Lisa plays and uses people.

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Survivor / Mark Burnett Productions needs to up their game picking contestants. Don’t you think they could/should screen these people like a job interview? Check some references, ask some questions in the psychological interview that sniff out QUITTERS?! People like Lindsay and Colton didn’t have legitimate reasons to quit and it pisses me off production can’t do better to weed out these losers! I am also upset WordPress took away my beloved eye roll and laughing head. 😡

I guess that’s enough bitching for the day. I hope. 😉 Thanks for the recap, Jeff. I have to admit I kept falling asleep and quit rewinding the darn thing counting on you to come through with your recap so I would know how it ended. Thanks for sacrificing your night to entertain us and give us something more interesting to talk about!

Back to your regular comments, lol. Good day everyone.

They do a thorough background check on these folks and they go through psychological testing as well, I guess to make sure that they don’t allow any serial killers in the game, although they came close with Brandon Hantz, because I would believe that guy could have “taken” out a body or two, had he not be kicked out by his tribe. They sign a HUGE contract to be on the show, and from what I had heard it’s not like they hand it to you and say “read it” and sign. You have to go through each and every portion with producers and sign in tons of places to make sure you know what you are getting into. But with this being the 3 millionth incarnation of cast, who doesn’t know at this point what this whole game is about and what you are signing up for. Same thing has happened on this show since day one, you scam, you lie and hope that the shitheads you bring with you to the end, has pissed off more people than you.

TexasTart I remember the 1st season of Survivor they showed bits of interviews w/contestants and I think they said they did psych evaluations. But I don’t think it matters to Producers in our tv world today. When Survivor began we didn’t have as many cable/satellite channels and Mark B was the pioneer. But just about every local/cable/satellite channel has some type of reality tv show on so there is so much competition that I don’t think Producers care as much about the contestants. We see ourselves that HWs have so many legal issues due to cast members trying to live above their means and Bravo doesn’t care. It’s all about the ratings.

6. Cityside says:

Boston,

My brothers are all Firefighters, as was my dad. My heart goes out to you and your bf and the entire Boston Fire Family. St. Florian pray for the lost souls.

City

St. Florian…I’m praying for Boston and the Boston FD family. My heart is with them.

(((boston)))

• California35 says:

I think i missed the whole Boston and fire fighters thing. I hope everyone is ok, sorry for those who are not.

Beautiful post…

My condolences to the families and friends effected by this tragedy.

• KTinCT says:

A woman I went to kindergarten throughout high school graduation with lives right in that neighborhood. She was posting pics all day yesterday of the heroes in action. She actually linked an article to her fb of Tom Brady (he and Gisselle are her down the block neighbors) posting pics from the rooftop of his brownstone stating along the lines that “as a sports figure you are considered a hero, but these (the firefighters, first responders, etc…) are the real Heroes. I wish I knew how to post a link…. God Bless the two that gave all (along with their families) and all that responded. They are all in my prayers.

Don’t know what to make of this…

She’s just trying to be diplomatic. Maybe because of what I’m going to reference below ⏬
      I don’t think she’s being sarcastic?

I don’t think she’s being sarcastic. I think she jumped to answer tweet without fully reading it OR she’s referring to the part that talks about her. Sounds like she’s being nice to Yofo…………Why?
        #confused

Because she has a damned HEART and feels for YO breaking up?

Or ——> master plan to seduce Yo back in as a friend to irk Brandi …… But then not really trust her. Just tricking her. Lisa’s allegiance is to MO and not YO.

Yo’s a bit€h and karma came by for a master cleanse sample

I don’t think it’s a master plan to woo Yo back in as a friend. Frankly I don’t think Lisa cares if she’s Hollywood friends or tv friends w/any of them.

I think you are right. I still don’t understand the tweet…

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I do. She doesn’t to be involved with any campaign encouraging people to not watch the show. (Sorry about the double negative.) She’s being a diplomatic employee.

LisaV is still BFF;s with YoloLemonHead-NEXTEXWIFEofDavidBananasFoster’s ex Mohammed, and she does have some interactions with HIS children. So I don’t think Lisa would want to see YoloLemonHead-NEXTEXWIFEofDavidBananasFoster fired because of her.

8. chismosa™ says:

I saw this in an article about yo and her possible separation from the king.

On the housewives’ recent trip to Puerto Rico, the others called out Yolanda for not having her husband around.

Yolanda explained David had made it clear the show was beneath him!

____________

When did Yolanda say to the women the King wouldn’t be bothered with this? Was this aired ?

I’m so used to seing her alone without him that was not surprised he didn’t go.
      I stopped watching from episode before PR, so can’t help you 😕

VV you are so disappointing !
        U G H
        👷

Wth is there to speak of? When BH is over — there’s NOTHING! You don’t do ny or Atlanta.

#DeadtoMe💀

I don’t know if he said he wouldn’t be bothered but I feel he’s always wanted it to be her thing and that he would have a very limited role. I’m not bothered by him not being on any more than he has been.

Oh the fun you could have with that beneath him comment.

I’m watching Wendy Williams. Someone in the ATL that doesn’t like NeNe uncovered that she had several arrests in the 90s. They showed 3 mugshots when she was 25. Her hair was short like she wears it now but dark/black.

10. chismosa™ says:

I think Atlanta films reunion today.

GO KENYA !
    Go after PHAKE and thuggy nene !

11. chismosa™ says:

Lainey —- hope your gal is feeling ok today. 💜

Catch you on the flippy

12. chismosa™ says:

I called it. His production company. A$$holes
    Yuck
    Bravo be rid of both of them please ……
    Barf. Litralee

Chismosa- REMEMBER THE SOURCE HERE!! It’s RadarOnLIARLIARPANTSONFIRE!(allegedly), they are WRONG almost 99.999999% of the time!! I am SURE Mz Andy wants her back on Bravo, he loves Bethenny!

• California35 says:

Yay!!
      I figured 🙂
      Will I watch?Absolutely!!! Is she beyond RealHousewives? Totally agree!!
      🙂 I wonder what kind of show…hmm talk show?..reality? Bethenny moving pn? Bethenny in the City? Bethenny after…
      Im excited for her 🙂

I thought all along that B should have done a cooking show but w/a twist so it’s not like current cooking shows.

• California35 says:

Yes! That would be good. There are so many cooking shows, but mostly competition shows. The exceptions like Julia/Rachel Ray/Martha type.

She is so into cooking and advices, but we also want to know what is going on with her. I watched her talk show, but there was not much about her. It wouldnt be appropriate because it was a talk show not a show about her.

She is under so many contracts and going through court stuff, that i don’t know if she could really ever be herself again on camera :-/. Edited seld is good, but not too much.

13. Cityside says:

Firefighter’s Prayer

When I am called to duty, God,
    wherever flames may rage,
    give me strength to save a life,
    whatever be its age.
    Help me embrace a little child
    before it is too late,
    or save an older person from
    the horror of that fate.
    Enable me to be alert,
    and hear the weakest shout,
    quickly and efficiently
    to put the fire out.
    I want to fill my calling,
    to give the best in me,
    to guard my friend and neighbor,
    and protect his property.
    And if according to Your will
    I must answer death’s call,
    bless with your protecting hand,
    my family one and all.

Thank you for your Survivor blog, Jeff. I got to watch pieces of it. I’m glad this is a brand new bunch of survivors, but I’m not feeling particularly interested in any of them 😦 but I love reading you blog the show!

• sparklemuffy says:

I so agree! I am grateful you are blogging Jeff because they are boring my socks off. ZZZZZZzzzzz. I can watch a little, then go back to it or NOT– great recap– no one is really grabbing me 😦

B is still taping shows. Today they are going to talk about Gwyneth and Chris separating, Kim and Kanye Vogue. Jenni Pulous is on.

Wait they’re talking about Gwyneth on the Barf show airing today? That news broke yesterday a.m.
      That’s cutting close. She usually tapes a week out.

No wonder she looked so haggard & pissy Monday night

If true I’m not surprised. The cast is probably like, WTH? w/those two. Brandi and Kenya like for it to be all about them. I hope they pull each other’s weave out.

And I can see Kate doling out instructions.

I thought trouble started months ago at some bravo event and Brandi ruffling nene and Kenya (and maybe cynthia?)s feathers.

Kenya will knock both of them out in the boardroom.

#KNOW IT
      #👊

I think the BRs will be very good. They are going to defend themselves to the death w/Ivanka, Donald & Donald Jr if he’s on. The Trump kids are tough just like their dad.

Ivanka is better than Don jr. I think trump would leave his empire to her if he had to choose 1 child.
          I always see him looking to her opinion most and siding with her. I think she’s brilliant.
          Daddy’s girl too ❤

I saw her years ago at some event at a store. Very snotty. Pre-nosejob and boob job but pretty.
          PRE- Wharton!

Love her now. Her purse line is so pretty —-

I like her shoes too.

Yes they’re very nice too. I remember she came out with a knockoff of the famous Louboutins – spikes sticking up out front, point toe, tstrap. (Or Valentino – I forget who does those. All the stars wear them)

And I don’t get why the lower end brands that copy the high end people don’t get sued left and right !

They completely copy the designs.

Some of the designs aren’t trademarked. Like Valentino copied Loubitons red sole and L sued V. V had a line out w/pink soles which I thought were cute. I don’t know why they would copy the red sole. That’s like Tory Burch is suing her ex who started C. Wonder which is a fantastic store. I haven’t bought anything yet but will one day. But if you go to their website you would think your on Tory Burch’s. Lots of the same colors, designs. It does look like her stuff.

I LOVE the Tory vs chris burch saga. Lol!

Girl you only got that empire because he FUNDED IT FOR YOU. Ughhhhh

I have a CW just opened up up the block I want to check out. Cheap and I LOVE that he designed just like her! Haha

That said, I’m so OVER TB. It’s like Leger, the Birkins, etc. even Louboutins …sad

The red bottom sole I thought it was YSL getting sued and they won. I was happy that CL lost? I may be remembering this incorrectly.
                  I’m on my phone doing 10000x things can’t look it up right now
                  But I do remember that

• trudie says:

Are you saying that if there was a fire and Donald could only choose one child, he would pick Ivanka?

Don’t forget daughter Tiffany.

⬆️ Posted on wrong place.

I think he would throw his self on the fire to save all his kids. He really adores them all. He’s very proud of them. W/all his faults he and his exes have managed to raise kids that you never hear/heard bad things about them. They all did Oprah yrs ago and said they know their father would fire them if they weren’t doing their jobs. No free rides cuz they’re a Trump kid. They take nothing for granted and always had to work for extras. Ivanka said she had a lemonade stand as a kid. They all said they knew bad behavior wouldn’t be tolerated.

No not in a fire like Lisa has to choose Brandi or Schaena (:lol:) – that’s a Sophie’s choice. I’m speaking to business. I think he values Ivanka more. Just a feeling I have. Always have since she joined the show f/t

Business-wise!!!!

My parents would leave their business in MY hands but in a fire they wouldn’t choose bw myself and my bro. (They’d probably save him. Haha! Jk ….or not 😥 😉

• Mene Seela says:

I can’t wait for CA!!! OMG it’s a big box of crazy with sharp teeth. All those biotches do not shut up! They BRING it!

Boardroom should be fantastic. Whatever your thoughts about Trump he is a master of cornering people into making absolute statements in the boardroom then letting them squirm and panic when they have to defend their statements.

HA!!! On Bs show they were discussing Kimand Kanye getting married and E! taping it. Jane Velez Mitchell said it’s a farse, it’s a bad way to start a marriage. Jenni said she got divorced and married on her show and she just wanted to show how your life can turn around. B said she got married on tv. She wouldn’t get married on tv again and she’s not getting married again. Oh well. 😀

Poor poor thing! She wanted to talk about the divorce and her “life” when she was all giddy in September but was being held back by Jason and lawyers not allowing it.
      Then she says the other day she doesn’t want to discuss it “for Bryn’s sake”. Way to twist it. Snakey 🐍
      STFU FOOL. Pick a side.

Counting down the days Bryn and you become Bethenny & her mommy part deux
      Hi Hoppy family 👪💚

——-
      And yes, I passionately hate her. I’m not indifferent. It’s fire 🔥

• PJ says:

Wow. I think Bethenny is an excellent mother and would never wish on anyone that they have the relationship that Bethenny and her mother have.

She’s just nasty and ungrateful and well— there are more words — and drops friends left and right. It all comes back.

If I can actually see karma work ( because it so rarely does in front of me- ) it will give me hope in the universe and in the merits of being a good and moral person. So many do not reap what they sow and life sucks.

You’re very very nice, truly and that’s awesome and lovely. I have found much too nasty people in the world to be nice :/
          However I hope my next incarnation maybe I will – fingers crossed 👌

I was born an optimist and happy and changed. I hope to change again but I won’t force it. I have to see evidence.

• PJ says:

I had a horrible self absorbed mother an absentee father and an abusive step father believe me I understand mean nasty people. I had no guidance growing up, I was always a good person inside but it took many years for me to develop heart because I had to figure everything out on my own. I know how painful it is to basically grow up with no parents, no one to guide you or love you, I have worked hard to not allow other people to define who I am but there is always the pain that’s been inflicted that you can’t quite escape. So many times I have wished that I had parents I could go to and just talk to and be close to. I could never wish this on anyone. I think that if you grow up that way you either act just the same to your own children or you go completely the other direction. I just don’t see Bethenny as being the person who will alienate her daughter.

I’m so sorry to hear your experience, truly does. Innately.
              If anything she’ll cling to Bryn for dear life. I think that’s all the family she’s got?

My comment got so messed up I don’t know how– but the part to you ABOUT you is alright. Sorry the rest looks lame.

I wrote the first part to you and how commendable that you’ve worked on yourself by yourself.

(Disregard the rest – not important )

• PJ says:

Life is what is is. We really have very little control over most things that happen to us. I have two things going for me my faith and my husband. My husband gets me, and he understands why I react certain ways and how it’s related to my childhood. He also isn’t afraid to tell me when I’m wrong and I can take it form him because it comes from a place of love and good intentions. His mother was bonkers too BTW so he gets it. His father was really cool though.

Good morning – thanks for the Survivor blog MTH. Another quitter – not acceptable!

We’ve got one more day in the Canaries and then we’re off to Barcelona

Fake accounts usually don’t have over a thousand tweets and followed by 300 plus…it’s also locked and private. Fake accounts used for the purpose of 1 retweet wouldn’t look like the account Kyle retweeted…but nice try on Alison’s part to keep people interested in her brand of crazy.

Oy Vey! This woman is just plain nuts! Look it’s no secret I don’t like VileKyle, but hell, even I know she wouldn’t do this! One of her followers on twatter maybe, but some folks on twatter that follow these HoWives a just plain crazy too! I hope people don’t pay her any longer for her fake “readings”!

She thinks the account is fake b/c she can’t find the person on her “followers” list-she apparently knows little about twitter!!

Did Kyle ever confront Brandi for bringing tabloid rumors front and center on the show?

They haven’t gotten to the tabloids yet-Monday night they will be discussed.

And Lisa will be blamed for everything I suppose. To me if someone is my friend and crap was in a tabloid I would expect my friend not to purchase the rag. I would question why my friend bought it. But that’s just little ole me.

• Mene Seela says:

seriously, right?

Kyle said she asked Brandi why she had the magazine at her house-Brandi said she buys them all the time-it’s the one thing I have in common with Brandi-I love gossip magazines.

LOL!

I’m going to spend the next few weeks finding something else you have in common with her!

• She told Andy that she has they come to the house, that made me think she subscribes to them, cuz could you imagine a Paps taking her picture at the store buying them…lol!

Yup. She HAS to subscribe ! And maybe under a false name!

What would those mags do if they knew that they had certain celebs in their mailing list ?

Pretty positive she’s said she does subscribe. Not a shocker, right? The woman’s a virtual hub of gossip. She’s constantly talking about how she has a friend who told her x, y or z about various celebrities. I’ve joked on the podcast that she has a bigger network of contacts than the CIA.

Thanks Kit. —

FYI- if I want to listen to it – do I have to download the app for podcasts ? Then I can just listen for free?

Don’t forget that Ken and Lisa had the tabloid, too. Lisa’s story*ahem*is that she first saw the tabloid when Ken showed it to her when she got back from PS. So, Mr. Vanderpump bought it for he and his lady’s reading pleasure, too.

And buying the magazines / having them at her house for Tabloidgate2014©®™

Right.

Since PR they have vilified Lisa for “putting the rag in Brandi’s suitcase/telling Brandi to bring it”, but no one questions the person that bought it. Doesn’t make any sense to me. I’d be questioning both people. But again that’s just little ole me.

Kyle doesn’t care about the truth. She took a look at the numbers and saw that the majority were teaming up against Lisa and that’s the side she choose to go with. Loyalty?!? Ha! That word does not appear in Kyle’s vocabulary. She goes with the wind regardless of the truth or what others have done to her in the past.

Nope, and I will bet that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi doesn’t get confronted by VileKyle at all! It’s not the MO for this season, this season is to GET LISA, and whatever that takes. Nevermind that it was THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi , who brought the tabloids, went on TV shows and even in her TH’s said that she WARNED VileKyle about the tabloids, talked more about the tabloids than any other Ho-Wife on BH this season. Nope, no one else saw this but the viewing audience! I wouldn’t be surprised if THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORONSTFUBrandi didn’t give the tabloids more ammo about VileKyle and Murray since she KNOWS everyone at that magazine, at least she professed to KNOW everyone there!

• Mene Seela says:

The only thing that makes sense to me in this scenario is someone in production told Kyle that Lisa did this. Which may be a total lie, but silly Kyle believes with all her lil heart.

• PJ says:

But also may be the absolute truth.

• Or…..Lisa really did it and it lying, lol. It sounds like something Lisa would joke about and Brandi would make into a HUGE deal…a 30 second exchange turned into a season……but I don’t know and I don’t care too much. I think after this last reunion BH is on my DO NOT CALL list!!

*hugs Boston really hard* my prayers are with you and your fiance and all of his brethern –

and Jill – my ex-son-in-law – second ex son-in law – love him still – kept that prayer in his helmet too – he is a volunteer fireman –

Hi Jeff – thanks for the blog! the girl that quit said that she did not want her daughter to see her behave that way on tv – I can kind of get that, but did she truly underestimate the way this game would play out? I’m pretty sure she had no idea how basic life would be – the food, the absence of protection from the weather, even just trying to sleep – maybe that pushed her over the edge, I don’t know – but I’m with you – she should have tried to cause a little mayhem before she left!

Tony the police officer has to go – He is not even that good in the challenges – he was having a hard time with the lock! I still like Katie, Jeramiah and Spencer – but him just a bit – he irritates me sometimes – who do you see for the win?

*hugs Jeff really hard*

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

🙂 I think Lindsey did the right thing in removing herself from the immediate situation. From the game, no. I don’t think she thought quitting all the way through. The game carries a basic template. Begin>Switch>Merge and the merge always closely follows the split. A few more days, she would have had a new cast of people to play with.. We’re talking 39 days total here. As for Tony, I worry about anyone he ever puts handcuffs on if they have any hope of him unlocking them. He had one job. Unlock the lock and chop through the rope holding the puzzle pieces. Right now I don’t know if I have a favorite.. I guess I am kind of liking Kass. I hope that none of those vacuous beauty queens (women from the beauty tribe) wins it..

21. zoekayla says:

Mel, I decided not to watch Survivor any more because it’s just so formulaic…like Amazing Race. However, your recaps are ten times better than either of the shows! You make me chuckle, snort, and almost wet my pants laughing at times (I know-not a visual you want, but the visual of you kissing poor mth’s deceased posterior was a difficult one for me). Keep on keeping on, Mel. You are a treasure!!!!

22. chismosa™ says:

So……are Atlanta quiet today ???

Is Andy pretaped today with the FIRED rachel Zoe ???

And why can’t Tony go to Atlanta with her for the next couple of days?

This is an interesting tweet from Kathy because she is replying about Kim’s graduation. Now, there were two events:
    1) Kim’s graduation ceremony were diploma is handed (May 31, 2013).
    2) Kim’s graduation party (June 28, 2013).

We saw Kathy at the graduation ceremony as Bravo showed film. Bravo also filmed the graduation party (Hawaiian theme) but we didn’t see Kathy. I think to remember the graduation party was going to be at Kathy’s house and it was moved to Kim’s house later because Kathy was going to be out if town.

Is Kathy Hilton lying or Did she think the tweet was about the graduation ceremony?

24. chismosa™ says:

Ooooh I don’t know if anyone posted this when she posted it.

Shady and what a shame she’s buddies with Carole
    REAL ones. Not hollywood

Carlton’s blog is up.

Jaws is on AMC. The best part is coming up when Jawseats the alcoholic captain of the boat w/Roy Scheider and Richard Dreyfuss on the boat.

Which is the one that the sharks break through a transparent glass walkway that runs under the ocean??
      I want to see that one again

How much do you love this movie? Believe it or not, I saw this in the theater when i was 5. Thanks for the lifelong fear of the ocean, mom!!!

• MM in OC says:

I saw Jaws in the theater when I was very young as well. I walked upstairs to my parents bedroom, with the window overlooking our pool. My imagination got the best of me and I feared that Jaws would come out of the hole in the bottom of the pool for several years after that. It doesn’t make any sense I know, but a kids imagination can take you anywhere!

I do love that movie. So does hubs.

Whine about it Brandi, whine!!!!

28. chismosa™ says:

Kim Z says she’d be “open” to returning to Atl.

🙄
    Dina Manzo play. Love love me. Put the feelers out. 😴

29. chismosa™ says:

Gwyneth GOOPY sang My Girl Wants to Party all the Time —!
    My fave Eddie Murphy song !!

Not sure about her rhythm.

I’m about to kill Kevin!!
    A few weeks ago he tells me he got invited to a dinner at this fancy place by the FDNY-he said it had something to do with the medal he received in 2012. I asked what the dinner was all about and he said something about some honor legion thing. I asked if I was supposed to go with him or if it was just a Fireman thing-he said the tickets were expensive and that he didn’t think it was a big deal and blah blah blah. So he kind of made me think it was a Fireman thing and not something I needed to attend.
    He came home from his 2nd job today all in rush because he had to get ready for this dinner. He got out of shower just as one of his fellow firemen came to pick him up-Kevin walked out of the bedroom in his FDNY dress uniform-that was my first clue that this dinner was a bigger deal than he let on. As he was leaving his friend asked Kevin if he would have to give a speech…I said WTF?? A speech? Why would Kevin be giving a speech at this dinner that I didn’t need to go to? And why was he wearing his uniform? I was ready to blow my top but didn’t want to seem like a lunatic in front of the other fireman.
    When they left I found the invitation that Kevin received-he is being inducted -probably right this minute-into the FDNY Honor Legion-I had to Google – THIS IS A VERY BIG DEAL!! Every 2 years they have this dinner and pick only 12 medal recipients out of around 250 to be inducted…sure Kevin no big deal!!
    As soon as he gets home…I’m gonna kill him!!

• lillybee says:

If you need help, let me know.

Oh my god !

Well— congrats to him and that’s amazing ! You must be so proud —

And

ANGRY- why did he not want you there ? Maybe he’s bashful about it ? Humble?
      Are all the other wives going whose hubbies are being inducted?

Awwwwww, chill. Take some breaths.
      What an honor ! I’m sorry you’re so pissed and you should be :/
      😘😞

I don’t know if other wives are there and I won’t get the truth from Kevin!!
        He was sooooo humble and bashful about the whole medal thing so I’m not surprised that he downplayed this but it’s mean!! This is a big deal for him and his family-Annabelle and Maggie would love to be there-I’m gonna kill him!!! I’m so proud of him but I’m gonna kill him!!!

Awwwww. I love that he’s so humble. Love it!

But yes, if the girls or at least you -were able to go- he should have told you.
          😦

Keep us posted.
          What a great guy ! You’re so lucky

I can sort of see his side. I got in trouble once in the USCG when I “forgot” to wear my decorations for a full dress formation.

Oh wow…what an honor for him, I am sure you are so proud. I wish you were there with him.

What an honor for your brave hubby!!! Congrats! But the rest of this is…infuriating!! I would not not be happy either!

Congrats! Firefighters have all my respect. America’s finest!

• vilzvet says:

Congratulations to Kevin! Was the dinner far from your home? Were you thinking of going when you found the invite?? I think you should’ve crashed the event heheh.

When I figured out that it was such a big deal I totally thought of going-but then the girls would want to come and by the time we all got ready-it would be over!! But I did think about it!!

• Pghemtchick says:

Congrats to Kevin on the honor!

Maybe don’t kill him, but hold out for a fancy family dinner and something sparkly! Lol yay glitter. Hehe

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Atlanta is filming their reunion today. You’re right, Chismosa. I hope Kenya remembered her fan! 😮

Kandi is the only one tweeting, oh, I don’t follow Porsha or any of the men, so to say I haven’t looked there. I assume that Nene had to get leave from DWTS and Kenya from The Celebrity Apprentice and Phaedra from court, lol, that is supposed to be a joke.

Here’s what Kandi tweeted… no group pic…just a selfie. https://twitter.com/Kandi/status/449276712501919745

I saw something on FB that there was some violence at the filming-it was from ROL so it’s probably not true but with the ATL ladies you never know!!!

OOOOOOHHHHH

Wow!

Kenya was going to plan on something better than a fan this year.

This is JUICY!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Rumor has it Kenya and Porsha went at it.

Kenya doesn’t want to get up. She has WORDS.

I could see less than smart Portia going first.

#wantstosecurehernextseason

Celeb Apprentice didn’t send for her!

It’s nice she isn’t sporting orange hair.

32. lillybee says:

BTW, TWOP is shutting down. Recaps, etc. are to be shut down in early April and forums will be shut down 5-31.

33. Eastbayca says:

Lol…

/large

34. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Supposedly Kenya and Brandi having their differences on CA — like we all knew would happen! Kenya should come out on top, Kenya don’t play. She is the real deal and nobody’s victim!

35. chismosa™ says:

EXTRA EXTRA:::

The QUEEN of BH is on Hello Ross tomorrow night!

Where Brandi was 1st – and Brandi’s stylist is Ross’ partner !!!

Salvador!!
      Lisa was on Hello Ross last season-someone won a contest and they got to spend the day acting like a real HW of BH-Ross took the winner to Villa Blanca…she held Giggy and acted like she was about to DIE!!!

Oh ok – I didn’t watch Ross last season or BH! Lol

I’m sure Ross will completely DODGE any questions about Brandi.

#Goopispoop…an open letter to the dumbest person in the world!! When celebs have a thought-they should keep it to themselves!!! This chick is the worst…THE WORST!!!!

37. I am not liking Anya #ProjectRunway and Mondo… They are mean to Nick and his designers… I wish Nick wins!

I have not been watching this show…have u enjoyed it? Nick seems so nice. Mondo? Jot so much.

• Yes, I have been watching and today they did 2 reruns (which is a bonus, they don’t do re runs on Lifetime)… I miss Heidi (?) and MK, and Nina Garcia…

• Oh I am behind on this show. I think Nick was too pushy at the beginning. But some of the outfits have been horrible. I think it was last week they looked like BAD Cosplay costumes!! Nick seems like a doll. Mondo seems like a pill. and the chick is “eh”

I didn’t like them back then. I love when I have these Jill & Brandi moments of having a good ‘read’—-

That’s angelina Jolie’s stylist on the show. Wow

(I don’t watch, just passed on by)

Adriene’s choice for #tbt today.

39. I have figured out Beverly Hills, I know who is behind it all but I have to go eat…. I will come back and tell you all who the evil genius behind this season is…..

#itallmakessensenow

40. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Anyone who’s followed Joan Rivers career, will understand this is paramount:

I loved that she walked out on stage for his fist night-it was awesome! Good for Joan!! It’s about time!!

I don’t know if I was her — if id go there. They treated her like $hit. But I’m a grudge holder
      Johnny held the grudge against her and that should have ended when he died. Letterman never held it against her and he was a big favorite of JC’s.
      Leno was just following orders.

I guess now that Lorne the all powerful is running it – she felt ok to go.
      She said something again about jay the other day. She’s hysterical.

I guess to be strong and defiant – she’s going.

I’m taping for Russell crowe and the band also!
      Should be good.

I love Joan!

• shamrockblonde says:

I used to listen to her talk radio show on the way home from work – had me laughing the whole ride – I especially like that she has abdolute respect for the NYPD – and is vocal about it – that is not very common with celebs, especially in NY –

Not sure this info is correct from Simon. The article says that Flipping Out is produced by Authentic Entertainment for Bravo, with Sarah Berkman and Trace James Lehnhoff serving as Executive producers.
    Sarah is Jeff’s SIL sister and was part of the cast until she left because getting married. (?)
    Trace was an intern that was also a cast member until he got fired by Jeff.

WTF???

I’m cysting and diseasing the shun ✋ for a moment:

For reals????
      I was not happy about how Trace left because I liked him and he should have defended himself more. He was too quiet. But I liked him. He was like Vanina.
      Jeff would have held on to him.
      Instead he keeps a$$wipes like Andrew on. 🔫🔫

This is weird. I’m going to check out twitter and their companies.

JL4evah

42. Ok Peeps! Off for San Diego to visit family early tomorrow morning. Don’t worry First Born is taking care of Cujo a/k/a Pepper. Be back on Sunday.
    You all behave! I will check in on my phone when I am able.

I don’t watch ATL but rumor on Twitter is Porsha and Kenya got into a physical altercation. If true, proves that Andy is worthless as a moderator.

44. My story is getting kind of long….might have to send it in as blog….let me know if you need something to post TexasT…..if not I will post it tomorrow as a comment or late tonight…it is getting good!!

45. Jan (TexasTart) says:

It’s starting to appear there was a physical altercation at the Atlanta reunion today. If true – I was wrong about Kenya don’t play and T-Rex was right about they’re all thugs! 😦

“There was a major physical altercation between Porsha and Kenya,” an insider tells Us. “To the point that Porsha beat the crap out of Kenya, dragged her across the stage by her hair, and gave her a major beatdown.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/real-housewives-of-atlanta-stars-porsha-stewart-and-kenya-moore-get-in-scary-brawl-during-reunion-taping-2014273#ixzz2xDqVPCLw

46. Pghemtchick says:

Nene’s reunion look… (If legit. I don’t know the poster, but they have Kandi’s selfie up too)

Any guesses? She tweeted this 9 hours ago.

1) She got fired
    2) Kids are coming to NY
    3) Cast getting a brake from filming
    4) She’s an idiot for tweeting this.

She is now tweeting Thank God for FaceTime BUT that tweet sounds like a big fat lie…

48. Word on the Twitter is that Geraldo Rivera’s team won and I researched and the address he tweeted was different than the address Brandi tweeted.
    #allIgot