Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Southern Charm

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills – Season 4 Reunion

In Part 3 of the painfully long Beverly Hills reunion mini-series; Lisa is in the hot seat as Yolanda, Brandi and Kyle all discuss the problems they’ve had with her while, at the same time, hope for some resolution. The husbands join the fray and Ken tells a teary Brandi that he may never be able to accept her back into his life.

Southern Charm – “White Ties And White Lies”

Carolina Day is celebrated with a glamorous white tie party. Thomas decides to bring Kathryn as his official date, Whitney brings his assistant, Jenna and Cameran come together, Shep surprisingly doesn’t bring MJ, and someone is threatened to be “bitch slapped.”

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

435 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Southern Charm

Beverly Hills Trashy, Tampon String – Tampon String – Tampon String!

2. BH, Shi, shi, shi… Finally the FINAL!

3. LOL! Ladies I love you! I am sitting at home tonight after picking up my dog from the vet. Poor guy had a torn ACL and had a nice expensive surgery today. I will be sitting on the couch with my man resting at my feet and sipping my cheap wine tonight. Ahhhh….

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Bless you. I’ve been through that surgery 3 times! Not me, my big dogs who didn’t care much for the 6 weeks of activity restriction and being on a leash…it was exhausting!

• 3 times!!! OMG! I paid for the surgery today with the American Express and announced to the whole office that I could BUY a whole litter of AKC boxers for the cost of this ACL!!! Good thing he is so damn cute!

4. mrs peabody says:

where is everyone? I need comments before I watch it

Didn’t Scheanna Marie bang John Meyers?!

bravoandy’s photo http://instagram.com/p/mLR4CUnweC/

• lillybee says:

Didn’t he bang almost everyone? I know he has been banging Kelly Monaco (Sam on GH) for a while.

LOL LOL LOL…True!

• Jules says:

That guy is disgusting. I remember him playing liitle clubs and how he slept with everything. So gross what must be growing on his thingy. Then he fake “bought country house and pick up”and grew hair long until after rolling stone article to try to erase raciest comments. Trust me. Grossest guy ever grosser than Tommy Lee or 80s hair band guy.

• misszippity says:

For the life of me, I can’t understand so many young women being fascinated and enthralled with this man; I see nothing charming, intelligent, appealing about him????

6. did someone mention previously that Brandi had a bruise on her face and that is why the hair is on the side of her face at the reunion?

7. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interesting hashtag….she’s with Brandi?!

I’m telling you, I think Brandi got fired already from CA…

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I agree. (Like usual)

• misszippity says:

Brandi was NOT good fit for that show. Her strengths are trash talk, filthy language – not the strongest qualifications for a show where the people competing need to be intelligent and have clever ideas.

Hi Misszippity – what a cute name. Do you go around saying “zippity doo dah” or do you go around telling folks to “zip it”…either way, Cute name. I love your list of her strengths but I think You forgot some of her other strengths, like: saying racist things (while not actually being a racist), insulting the Catholic religion, crying, whining, lying, playing the victim, making out with castmembers, blabbing people’s secrets on national television, puking while filming (behind closed doors), I’m sure the list is even longer. I decided not to go “there” (her coochie crack) for her brand as tampon string ambassador. Ooops, I just went there. sorry. I just had to say coochie crack.

• nyc mama says:

LOL That;s the restaurant I told exit to go to when she came to NY. They all go there.

It is! We didn’t go downtown at all-we were going to do the high line and Chelsea market, but Saturday was insanely rainy! Ended up at the natural history museum. It was ok. We went to a little Italian place by the museum later for dinner. Older crowd-but the food was good. Drank our way along Amsterdam ave too! Actually booked one more trip for Christmas time and bringing the older one!

8. kit9 says:

“I don’t want to cry”. That’s good, cause you didn’t.

Ohhhhh but she tried…she really really tried…not a drop to be found but not for lack of trying!!!

9. MelTheHound says:

STFU Lemondrop..

Kyle the only one talking is you.

Kim, Chugalug chugalug

STFU Lemondrop

I’d let both of those bitches burn and throw gasoline on the fire besides.

10. kit9 says:

Now Lisa claims she doesn’t know about her employees but on VPR reunion she said she hears EVERYTHING about their personal lives.

it probably goes in one ear and out the other.

• misszippity says:

thing is: Lisa probably didn’t know who “Eddie Cibrian” was even if she did hear it being gossiped about. I never heard of him until Brandi came on RHOBH – and think most people hadn’t either.

And Brandi knew where and who Scheana worked for before she got cast on the show.

EVERYTHING!!!!

• mm in oc says:

This has been discussed before. She has to be more involved now that there is a show. Im sure in the past she didnt give a crap.

She said she hears everything. EVERYTHING. Doesn’t matter if she gives a crap or not. She either hears things or she doesn’t. And, in her words, she hears everything, exactly the opposite of what she was trying to claim tonight. Not to mention the fact that the waitress they’re talking about is her daughter’s BFF.

• MM in OC says:

I’m not going to argue about this. We have different opinions. My opinion is that because of the show and Lisa’s role as “mother hen” she needs to be more invested in her staff’s life (or why would she be on the show???). In real life, most employers don’t know that much about their employees’ lives. As someone that had employees, I need to be able to manage them and friendship might impinge on my ability to be impartial or discipline them.

• How many times and ways does Lisa have to explain this? To the Brandi fans, it doesn’t matter: Lisa lies. They have Brandi’s “:word” on that.

For those of us who see how these women take simple mistakes, or lapses in memory, or differences of opinion, or jokes meant to be harmless and entertaining, and blow it into some diabolical plot to destroy the Universe, it’s ridiculous–and all about bringing conflict for ratings and camera face-time.

Lisa explained: she had no idea who Brandi was or who she had been married to before Brandi came on the show, as Lisa didn’t even know who Eddie Cibrian was. She didn’t know this at the opening of SUR, either, until Scheana and Brandi told her that evening.

Lisa’s biggest concern with Brandi when she first met her was that Brandi and Cedric claimed to be old modeling friends from France. Now we know that was a lie created to get Brandi on the show, as Cedric blew Brandi’s own “plot” a few months ago because Brandi had dropped HIM once she got her position secured and he was persona non grata. (Funny how every single “chess move” Lisa has been accused of making by Brandi, Kyle, Kim, and Yolanda is what they have all done themselves.)

So even if Lisa had heard rumors or knew Scheana was having an affair with a married man, even if she heard the name of the man and that he was a B-list actor, it’s certainly feasible that she didn’t put new cast member Brandi together with the old gossip about her server before the SUR opening, when Scheana was already cast in the spin-off and was there for that show. Do people really think Lisa sat around trying to track every detail of the lives of her servers–we’re talking WAITRESSES here–so she could figure out how to exploit them years into the future?

Of course they do. That’s how insane we all seem to have become from watching too much Bravo.

I am so glad this season of pathetic accusations based in malice and self-interest is over. I am bitterly upset with Andy and Bravo for leading us all into this swamp of disingenuous BS and not leading us back out.

Sorry, long rant, but I, too, am frustrated. NEVER AGAIN….

11. MelTheHound says:

STFU Lemondrop

12. kit9 says:

OH, now it’s that production said the ‘want’ her there because she’s on the cast of VPR. Not that she had to be there.

13. Putchka says:

Thank God this is almost over. I like Lisa & Joyce, the rest are grade school morons. Those two exhibit class and restraint. Kim’s brain is alcohol soaked, Yolonda is an uneducated know it all who married well cause of her now fading beauty, Brandi is just a dope, Kyle & Carleton are boring.

• MelTheHound says:

Don’t forget the shit they should have shown.

• Putchka says:

Hey Jeff! What’s the other shit? Bad or good? Just read blogs lately. Especially love realitycrackhouse but she hasn’t blogged recently…

• MelTheHound says:

This and Realhousewifeofaiken are actually the only ones I read.,. I don’t know what their shit they should have shown will contain, it’s the cut footage..

• Putchka says:

You have to go to her site, she is hilarious, doesn’t hold anything back. Not PC at all, very refreshing considering all the ass kissing some sites are with these reality idiots.

14. hawkmoon947 says:

Andy Cohen: for heaven’s sake stop piling on and feeding Brandi’s monstrous ego!

15. hawkmoon947 says:

Why is it ok for Brandi & co. to talk over and not Lisa; they’re trying to keep her from talking.

• nyc mama says:

Kyle wouldn’t shut up; ignored Lisa looking directly at her in the eyes telling her she didn’t say to put the mags in the suitcase and Lisa can’t get a word in edgewise and all I can focus on are Kyle’s pouty lips.

• Not according to Kyle! If Lisa dares to interject or defend herself then she’s not allowing them to speak the “truth”. Must be nice to have it all worked out there…

• PJ says:

I just saw Lisa constantly talking over everyone.

• misszippity says:

Kyle insisted Lisa should be quiet because, in Kyle’s opinion, Lisa didn’t want the truth to come out, but it was time for it ALL to come out – and Kyle was the girl to do it. Funny tho…..I didn’t hear a single thing new from Kyle. If Kyle will go back and rewatch the season, she will see she herself kept the whole Mauricio cheating issue alive and flourishing by constantly commenting about it. Truest line all season: Kyle on the beach in PR…..”I am such an idiot”.

16. Kyle is an idiot. Lisa bringing it up on camera didn’t make it a whole effing season – Kyle bringing it up over and over and over did. Why is Lisa to blame for all this? Lisa’s joke in the kitchen dismissed the whole thing as a stupid rumor. Kyle is the one who ran with it.

17. I lost my live feed just as Brandi said that Lisa dumped, dang it!!! oh well….

18. i want to start a Change.org petition to get rid of Kyle and Brandi

19. Amber...Real Wife says:

oh kyle puh-leeze

20. MelTheHound says:

STFU Kyle

21. nyc mama says:

STFU Kyle and leave the dramatics at home. This is the reunion, not Days of our Lives.

22. MelTheHound says:

Small children.. Bitch Please

23. MelTheHound says:

STFU Kim AND Kyle

24. Kyle will not let Lisa respond to anything! Kyle is a “right fighter” and sees no one elses view but her own. Yolo has turned into a “moderator” and it is annoying. Surprised Carlton hasn’t tried to bite Yolo!

• well said – right fighter. doesn’t occur to her to listen or believe her friend

I haven’t watched it yet but do you think Yoyo is being a moderator because of all the negative feed back she got all season about her being a b*tch? Do you think she is trying to change her image and going back to what people thought of her the first season she was on?

• misszippity says:

Yolanda is very controlling and just can’t help herself. She truly believes she is the only voice of reason and wisdom and there is no squelching her. Maybe, just maybe, this is why her husband is always away from home??????

25. lillybee says:

STFU, Andy….

26. kit9 says:

Notice not a WORD from Lisa claiming that ‘strategize’ means keeping Brandi in line. And, notice how Lisa scoffed that she could talk or an hour in the morning- she didn’t have the time to do that, she was too busy. Then two seconds later cops to it when challenged.

That’s typical Lisa spin speak

• Cartwheels says:

Lisa always lies first and only fesses up to it when confronted or challenged. Yes, Lisa you are a busy woman but obviously not as busy as o talk to Brandi for hours on the phone when “strategizing” how to bring your cast mates down.

• PJ says:

Lol typical of Lisa.

• Plain Jane says:

I love this. I never liked Lisa or Kyle.
        Another thing is that Kyle knows Lisa very well. They used to be partners in crime. I believe that’s why Kyle feels Lisa did try to hide the mag in the suitcase.

27. MelTheHound says:

YOU GO JOYCE!!!!

28. Amber...Real Wife says:

yolanda is a dirty bitch

29. kit9 says:

Second time Lisa has told the same big FAT provable lie about nobody contacting her!

• Cartwheels says:

Yeap, her lies are becoming more glaring and sloppy, Kyle and Joyce both contacted her and even Yolanda says she contacted her but Lisa has only denied Yolanda, she has not denied Kyle and Joyce’s contact yet here she is lying again.

• PJ says:

Brandi said she contacted her too.

• Constance says:

Lisa lies often, don’t forget it’s all her hilarious ‘sense of humor”

30. Amber...Real Wife says:

let both those bitches burn and save yourself!

On Twitter heavy in support of Lisa. Kyle not so much. Mauricio…well, where there’s smoke …

Where have I heard that before???….oh right Lisa said that…but she only brought he rumors to the show so she could show us viewers how silly it all is…

• hawkmoon947 says:

Yolanda said the line about smoke and fire during the meal at Carlton’s

No she didn’t-Lisa said it.

• mm in oc says:

No she didnt. Yolanda started the sentence snd got stuck so lisa jumped in and finished her thought. Yolo: where there’s smoke…. lisa: there’s fire.

Lisa said it-not Yolanda-she may have been filling in the words for Yolanda but Lisa said them all “where there is smoke there is fire”…Yolanda didn’t say those words-Lisa did.

• mm in oc says:

So lisa wasnt finishing her thought? its how I remember it and I’ll have to watch again.

Watch again. Yolanda said it first and Lisa finish it. Watch the “choppy edit” that Bravo put together on THAT particular scene. Lisa was clearly helping Yolanda with the expression.
                Kyle is a freaking liar and she know what happened on that scene.
                #ichosenottobelievetheliar

She does no wrong that Queen-even when she does-it’s not on her-it’s choppy editing. Kyle is a freaking liar because?
                  #ichoosetobelivewhatiheard..
                  #wheretheressmoketheresfire
                  #saidwithabritishaccent

I know you don’t want to believe it. Yes, it was editing. You can tell Jill you’ve seen Bravo editing long to notice it. Look at the scene again. The scene does not flow.

• Cartwheels says:

Nope, according to Lisa she brought t them up because she is such a good friend and cares so much that she wanted to give Kyle the gift of a platform to deny them and laugh them away. Lisa is such a saint.
        Except that Lisa forgets that not all viewers are blind or have selective memory, after the brutal reunion of last season where Lisa called Kyle a liar, insulted her husband work ethics and labeled him an opportunist and after not speaking for months after the reunion, Lisa pretends that her intentions where pure and honorable so she made just a little joke , a flippant remark that was grossly taken out of context. BS
        Lisa not only joked about it, she filmed numerous talking heads talking about the cheating, she filmed a scene in her house with her other team members talking about it, she filmed a scene with ken talking about it again and looking like a fool because Ken was not cooperating with her shenanigans, then more talking heads about the same issue and another scene with ken while shopping for furniture for her new pub talking yet again about the rumors, during the first five episodes of this season Lisa never skipped a beat and constantly brought up the rumors about Mauricio but she now wants us to forget what we saw and hear just because she says that it was a one time joke?

No, Lisa, it was not one time, it was time after time like clockwork that you talked about these rumors, your facade of talking about them as giving advice never fooled me, it was systematic and you know what you were doing, you put the rumors on screen, you filmed several talking heads about the issue and you were filmed several times talking about the rumors, so much for just doing the only decent thing and just not talking about them at all, just like you never talked about the fake lawsuit or the tampon string incident, you know how to be quiet when you want to do it. You putting those rumors fair and square from the gossip rags was a very bitchy move and the reason why I firmly believe that you indeed had everything to do with bringing the magazines to PS to continue stirring the pot as you had done for the first five episodes of this season.

• mm in oc says:

It was three episodes compared to kyle bringing it up almost every episode. This was part of her kyles storyline. They all need one. Im surr the lisa gang up is another storyline. They are all in on it to an extent which is why brandi kept referring to their fight as a hiccup.

• Cartwheels says:

Lisa is such a saint , she cares so much for hapless Kyle that she didn’t have a story line so Lisa gifted her one.
            I swear the excuses for Lisa get so unbelievable sometimes.

• PJ says:

She is so transparent–Lisa that is.

• mm in oc says:

Did I say that? No Lisa’s not a saint. But this is so lame and just not entertaining. This show makes these women act petty. They are told to bring the drama. They are interviewed in their talking heads and this is all the crap they are asking questions about. I dont have a problem with drama. Frankly the kyle lisa feud is entertaining because they arent real friends. I have a problem when real relationships are sacrificed for popularity (i.e. brandi and yolo).

• Constance says:

Yep. The lisa train is formidable. The excuses have become silly

32. hawkmoon947 says:

Oh, SNAP, Lisa! Kyle has nothing you want.

33. cdnfillie58 says:

Lisa is terrible at defending herself

That’s cause there’s no good defense for brining up the tabloids on camera. None. “Diminish” it?! It’s so absurd, it’s offensive.. And, it’s not her effing place to make that choice.

• cdnfillie58 says:

I don’t particular agree with that…I see it as her not attaching to much importance to what is really petty crap….that would be the only thing she should apologize for. Brandi and Kyle need to not let the door hit them on their way out

• Cartwheels says:

It is ridiculous to even consider that Lisa brought those allegations out of the kindness of her heart and because she cared for Kyle, after a horrible reunion and slamming her and her husband , Lisa pretends to pass this as the actions of a concerned friend? So how does Lisa explains her constant talking heads talking constantly about the rumors, how could Kyle dismiss something that you are constantly bringing in talking heads that she can’t see until the season airs months later?
        How can Kyle dismiss these rumors when you are filming with your husband in your house and she won’t see that scene until months later?
        How can she laugh it off when you are having lunch with the other two harpies in your house and are talking about the rumors yet again?
        How can she dismissed the rumors when you film with your husband in a store and Kyle won’t see that until months down the road.

For someone who claims that she wanted Kyle to laugh the rumors off and dismissed them Lisa sure made a great effort to bring those rumors at all times behind Kylie’s back fully knowing that those scenes will be aired months afterwards, Lisa knows too much about TV to even pretend that she was just joking.

It is insulting to me as a viewer that lisa pretends that we all have forgotten the things that have come out of her own mouth and all the many times that she has nailed these rumors, but it is even more insulting to try to pass this crude strategy as the works of a concerned friend. I do hope Kyle never, ever talks to you again , I know I wouldn’t.

34. Impossible situation and very idiotic to ask if the house is on fire and Lisa had the choice to save one person… Please BRAVO take Brandi out of BH ! She knew where Scheanna worked! Brandi was the stalker!

35. hawkmoon947 says:

Yolanda keeps saying there was no gang up, that everyone had separate issues with Lisa they spontaneously decided to air at the same tine. Why don’t they show Yo orchestrating Brandi’s slam

I’d call that a gang up, I guess they don’t in her country of origin or maybe she just doesn’t know what the word means.

• nyc mama says:

And Brandi made sure she went to PR even though she hated Joyce. The whole thing is so set up.

And this nonsense with Brandi. She needs to get over it.

Creepy when you friends dictate who you can or can’t be friends with.

• Cartwheels says:

Gang up is what the dream team did to Joyce in PS, yet Joyce never cried or left, she stood her ground and became out of it stronger.
      Lisa was never ganged up but with her tears and cries and running away you would believe that she was called a fat pig, or made fun of her name, called a different name, told to STFU, or worse yet made fun because of her ethnicity , wait….

Wasn’t Lisa present when all that was happening to Joyce and not only she didn’t stopped it but encouraged it, had a good laugh out of it and enjoyed the show?

Lisa had zero problems when her dream team was ganging up on Joyce and even dare to tell Joyce that nobody was bullying her, that she was too sensitive and overreacting, yet when it happened to her in a much milder version she cries, she runs away and she stars her poor me, I am the victim campaign for weeks to no end but Joyce was overreacting?

Ah, you gotta live those double standards.

• Very good “compare and contrast”!!

• Constance says:

You are good. You say everything I want to say and so much better.

• Is there some reason you are blaming Lisa for BRANDI’s role in the Palm Springs conflict with Joyce you mention? Brandi alone repeatedly insulted Joyce, with the intention to do so. She’s admitted it, you know.

What about Yolanda’s participation? Did Kyle “stop it”? How about Kim laughing along? Didn’t Carlton make some remarks? Yet you’re totally focused on blaming Lisa for everything? You seem biased.

And the “gang up” on Joyce, if that’s what you think it was, wasn’t orchestrated, on camera, as the one on Lisa was. Brandi was the SOLE person going after Joyce. Not one of the other women said a negative word to Joyce at that table, except maybe Carlton. You’re calling Lisa guilty by association, but Lisa told Brandi “You can’t say that.” What could Lisa do, take the bottle away from Brandi? Oh, yeah, she tried that, and got accused of being a “strategist”. Damned if she did, damned if she didn’t.

As for what Lisa “said” at the Reunion, how could you hear her? Until the third hour I didn’t see her get to say three words without Brandi, Kyle, Kim, and Yolanda yelling at her at once. That’s a real gang up and that’s exactly what happened in PR. If you tell someone you didn’t do what you’re accused of and they continue to ask you if you did, that’s flat out calling you a liar AND saying they believe you did the deed. Four against one, plus Joyce and her husband joined in with the “She must be guilty” nonsense.

How many times are you going to let people all yell at you together, call you names, imply you’re a liar, and attack your husband before you face the fact that you’re being deliberately insulted by these people and leave?

Clearly when it came to what Lisa did or did not say to her critics’ satisfaction, what difference did it make? The Brandi Gang had spent many hours plotting this take-down: that is clear. We saw it on camera for weeks. Brandi even talked about it during an interview on Bethenny’s show, when Bethenny said it looked like a “gang up”: Brandi said they all had to go at Lisa at once before she had time to think because Lisa is so smart she would come up with an answer–and that’s exactly what they did. That’s TEXTBOOK ganging up on someone.

I don’t see how anyone can call it otherwise, it was so blatant, unless it is just a loosely scripted TV show and they’re all in. Otherwise these are all some awful human beings.

36. Amber...Real Wife says:

To think of Yolanda disrespecting Joyce, giving her back to her and saying ‘this one in the back’. On her blog Joyce said she was supposed to sit next to Carlton, 3rd but she chose to sit away from her. She regretted it as Yolanda gave her back to her all reunion unless chastizing to her.

37. hawkmoon947 says:

OMG–Brandi is equating Lisa with Eddie Cibrian?

38. MelTheHound says:

Burn Bitches Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. hawkmoon947 says:

Lisa STOP APOLOGIZING!

40. Amber...Real Wife says:

oh fuck off take whoever you want shopping!

41. Is Brandi worth this? Really?

42. LOL, Lisa saying “she wasn’t the only one.” slipped that dig in there about Scheena and Eddie

43. MelTheHound says:

Keep an eye on King David, Lemondrop

44. nyc mama says:

The best question of the night. Why do they want to be her friend if she is so terrible?

45. hawkmoon947 says:

Poor Brandi. She’s f*cked scores of guys since she and Eddie split but it’s all about her post-divorce trauma.

Lisa is really good at this “I’m so confused by what everyone is saying” crap-she’s smart savvy and a real wise ass so I’m not buying her deer in head lights act-she gets every single thing they are saying and she’s beating back everything-like a real TEFLON COATED HOUSEWIFE!! -these other chicks need to read the VANDERPUMP hand book and step up their act…

47. Put a fork in Lisa Brandi cuz she is done….She is up here and you are down here..in other words she is OVER you!!!!!

#bitchplease
    #dontcomeformeornearme
    #imscaredifeltsorryforbrandi

48. Amber...Real Wife says:

kyle has mo in a bitch hold
    she’s holding him vs. him holding her

49. kit9 says:

Lisa only said she was sorry when forced to and then completely undermines by trying to justify it!

• Jules says:

So want lisa to say nope not sorry for anything. Think all of you are crazy for trying so hard to be friends with me. Screw off.

• Constance says:

Again and again. I think she ‘qualified’ that apology several times. Trying to play like she was apologizing, but after all she was really just trying to be helpful and kind by bringing up the nasty rumors time and time again.

• I guess that’s so much worse than Kyle, who says, “I’m sorry BUT…” and then gives the list of conditions which have to be met before the apology is activated. lol

50. MelTheHound says:

Have another drink Kim..

51. MelTheHound says:

BULLSHIT Kyle

52. kit9 says:

Oh, wait wait wait, now Lisa’s saying she put Sheena at the party? But but I thought she was forced by production. Or, wait, they just wanted her there. So confusing keeping all her bs straight.

She said Schaena was “put ” there and I thought she was double clarifying that PRODUCTION put her there.

So happy she said that and it made it on the reunion 2x

I’ll have to catch it later-keeping up with it here. It just seems to me that Lisa throughout her life, has had things go her way pretty much all the time. She’s one of those people that always seems to “win” and people put her up on a pedestal (VIV! I’m looking at you ;)). Not unusual for a successful business owner who people need, so to speak, for their livelihood. I’ve seen that many times in my life. She seems to be the type that can do some underhanded things, be a little cutting and hurt people’s feelings-but get away with it because she’s Lisa Vanderpump.

Now, she’s actually being called to the carpet for that behavior and can’t handle it. Teresa on NJ is like that, back her into a corner and she gets cagey. These women know WAY more about what goes on and how each other acts them we do. When everyone has a similar issue-there’s usually something there. And jealously? It’s a cop out. (With the exception of Brandi-I do think she is jealous of everyone!) The rest of the ladies are aware that Lisa works hard-they’re also close enough to the business to know why certain decisions are made, even if they don’t like it. It almost parallels NJ-in the sense that everyone wanted to let the world know how bad Teresa was. In her case, there was a LOT there! LOL. I don’t think it’s a gang up to get rid of her-that’s not happening and they know it-but an intense desire to let people know that there’s a facade there and they want to pull that down and level the playing field.

they can want to do that all they want but in reality the only ones they are making look bad are themselves. The more they try the worse they look.

Level the playing field-exactly! They want to show Lisa as she is-a Beverly Hills housewife-Lisa wants to be seen as above it all-they know better. It’s never going to happen-she’s the Queen and her fans will always see as the Queen. Lisa knows this and makes sure her crown does not shift-she’s better at this than any other HW out there…it’s the TEFLON-she coated her crown with it!!!

But like John Gotti-her Sammy the Bull (Brandi) turncoated on her! #rat

• NJBev says:

exit-
          I think I see it the way you do-It’s
          an excellent theory-
          but it makes them look like bullies-
          the people don’t see them trying to “out”
          Lisa as much as they see them as
          ganging up on Lisa, exactly the way the
          other NJ ladies looked by trying to “out”
          Teresa, but everyone said it was a “gang up”
          –it is so amazing how we all see the same show
          a different way!

Jill never finds anything wrong with Kyle. Always excuses her … others do too. Wouldn’t that be the same?! Instead Viv gets singled out….
      #doublestandard

VV-I call Kyle out when she does something stupid-why do you insist on saying I don’t-it’s not true. It’s fine that you think Lisa is perfect-you believe that and it’s your right-but please stop saying I do the same with Kyle because it’s not true. I have said thousand of times that it was shitty of Kyle to out her sister on TV and I have said that she was so rude to Brandi on game night -I’m not scared to admit Kyle has flaws-they are all flawed. Well all of them except Lisa… Right?

No you haven’t because EVERY single time I call her in something you excuse her. Give me an example from this season.

This season? I don’t think Kyle did much this season that you and I have discussed-your still as mad at her as Lisa is for the Bobby Fisher remark.
            Give me an example from all seasons where you didn’t think Lisa was perfect in everything she did!!

She won’t. She won’t call Kyle out for bringing up the cheating rumors every episode. She won’ cop to Kyle talking shit behind Carlton’s back every episode. She won’t cop to Kyle being in the wrong calling Carlton a bigot. She won’t cop to Kyle throwing shade at her sister praying to the trash can. She won’t cop to Kyle spreading malicious gossip about Ken & Lisa’s finances.

She is me? Rebecca seriously I don’t remember discussing Kyle with you at all-I never knew you had so such an issue with me…live and learn I guess…but to be very clear-I did say that Kyle should have apologized for calling Carlton a bigot-but I don’t care if Kyle talked shit behind Carlton’s back every episode because Carlton is a nasty bitch and deserved every word of it. I never even talked about Kyle and the trash can thing so how would you know what I have to say about? Why would I cop to Kyle spreading lies about Lisa and Ken? Did you call Kyle and ask her if she said those things or are you taking Brandi’s word for it? I thought it was pretty well known that Brandi is a liar but now I guess she tells the truth when speaking about Kyle? Whatever…and the rumors? Lisa brought them up -that’s a fact-Kyle talked about them because the Queen made them an issue-if you have a problem with that-tell Lisa-it’s on her.
              I’m still a little shocked that you have such a problem that you go so hard like this…is this about me or Kyle? Seems to be about me-that’s weird.

Kyle talked about them because the Queen made them an issue

^^^^^^
                Not true. Kyle could’ve ignore it like Lisa ignore Nipplegate. Kyle talked about it because it was her only storyline this season.

So when Kyle was talking about the rumors in her “crying head” interviews you think it was her idea to bring them up? You don’t think it was a producer asking her questions about it? She just sat down for her interview and said “today we are only going to talk about the cheating rumors and nothing else”??

Have you seen the video of them refusing to answer certain questions? Yes, the can. That video is still up at Bravo.
                    *Those interviews are done several times. I counte at least 5 different times based on hairstyle and clothing for Kyle.

I maintain my same opinion on Kyle. She’s a girl who was used to being the Alpha female within her group and now she’s not. It’s something she has to deal with. Not unsimilar to Lisa. I find Kyle to be a bit of a mean girl-but in the scheme of things, relatively harmless. Think about it this way VIV-Lisa totally cut Brandi off, but Kyle stays in the mix. It’s testy, but not toxic. If Kyle was that awful-Lisa would cast her off as well. Completely. And she hasn’t-that says a lot.

• misszippity says:

The last half of your last sentence pretty much nailed it: the Horrible Four had “an intense desire to let people know there’s a facade there”…… i.e., Lisa’s calm, self-controlled, non-yelling (like Kyle), not controlling others’ talking (like Yo) behavior, etc. is NOT acceptable to them and makes her the most popular HW there– “and they want to pull that down and level the playing field”…i.e. that it is unfair they are not as smart or as mature and that Lisa should be totally ashamed of herself for allowing them to look petty and foolish and not that intelligent. Oh, yeah, Lisa outshines them, even with her faults and frailties, and they just can’t stand it. DWTS, a spin-off show of HER OWN…..that show is rank with jealousy, in the opinion of many.

54. GermanHawtie is looking good!!

• lillybee says:

And he seems to be sensible about all the crapola.

• misszippity says:

He is calm, controlled and self-assured and was perfectly in line speaking to Brandi, who was drunk and using foul language. Brandi would do very well to have a husband of quality like Joyce and Lisa….and I think Mauricio too. Foster is a little too pretentious for me, but seems to make YF happy.

Oh Lisa is blaming editing now? Wow shocker…

56. hawkmoon947 says:

NO Ken. Cast that beyotch out of your lives!

57. MelTheHound says:

Let’s see the water, Brandi

58. Amber...Real Wife says:

Wow Ken is such a gentlement… he would actually allow that rotten skank back into their lives. I guess she did something post reunion taping because the venom has been flowing since then.

59. nyc mama says:

This is somewhat like reading a book when you already know the ending. Lisa walked from all of them, Brandi continues to self-destruct, Kyle is busy with Faye, Yolanda is busy servicing her king, and kim loves turtles.

60. Don’t fall for it Ken IT’S A TWRAP!!

• I wonder why she lied about the tabloids… all season and we did not get an answer? Lisa put the tabloids or not?

• I can see Lisa making a joke putting the tabloids in her purse as a joke… I am not blind, Lisa can dish it but not take it… just I don’t think she is malicious

• mm in oc says:

I dont think its true because carlton and yolo were there and didnt see anything. Regardless, they nevrr made it there so its a moot/petty issue at most, but kyle cant let a good victim acting scene get away from her. #anythingforthespotlight

And I don’t think its true because Brandi would have been screaming it out of the window all the way to Palm Springs – or at least tweeting about it.

• hawkmoon947 says:

Why didn’t someone think to ask that? Brandi isn’t exactly known for her discretion and would have blabbed it soon after Lisa and Yolanda had left Palm Springs. Remember how cozy the scene was between the remaining ladies after Brandi fixed everyone dinner?

Ken and Lisa will never fall for it again, they will be nice when they have to but she will never be included into to their cycle (to the extend she was and I’m sure she was never part of their intimate circle) again, that I have no doubt. I doubt any of these women will be.

Lisa and Ken might not fall for Brandi’s act again but they will take on another underdog-it’s what they do. For such smart people they are very crappy at judging the character of people they invite into their lives.

• Jules says:

She is crying because no more free lunch dinner and drinks.

• Cartwheels says:

Carlton is on the training to go against Kyle and the she is already petting Joyce so she can have someone against Brandi and Yolanda. Lisa has zero interest in either Carlton or Joyce except for their value on her strategic mind games.

• Jules says:

Lisa and her Jedi mind control needs to start calling me in the morning to remind me to eat healthy. No hour needed. 3 mins would do. I believe her to be that powereful.

• Cartwheels says:

She is not powerful at all, matter of fact she is a coward, if she was powerful and strong she would do her own crap and would own to it, I could respect that, this nonsense of throwing the rock and hiding the hand and then pretend to be confused is not powerful, is weak and tiring.

61. kit9 says:

Wow! Completely called out by Andy when she tried to diminish her power as a producer on the VPR!!! “You’re in control of if you take her shopping or not”. Lisa lies so easily

• PJ says:

Why can’t people get what a liar she is?

• MelTheHound says:

Maybe they’re all liars and people just chose which one to support…

• Cartwheels says:

Of course they are all liars, they all are also delusional enough to pretend they are not. I have always said that seeing Lisa for who she really is doesn’t mean siding with the others at all, it just means to me that they all are in the mud wrestling like pigs while pretending to be above it all.

I’m not watching just reading tweets.
    Question: Did Bravo show footage of Ken touching Yolanda IN SLOW MOTION like Bravo did with Lisa’s fall at DWTS? Did they show footage of the touching at all while discussing it?

• hawkmoon947 says:

No. They didn’t show a single clip sympathetic to Lisa’s point of view. Just stuff to keep the pile on going.

Not surprised!!! Having all the equipment to slow and zoom the shot and nothing not surprised. Andy joined in the ganged up of Lisa.

I know 6900 people signed that petition (thanks VIV for the numbers!) but I suspect Brandi is going nowhere. I’m very bummed about that! But I doubt NBC would waste time with her in a larger scale with CA if they’re going to dump her.

Shhhhhhhh don’t say that!!!
      This show is about glamour not tampon string…this show is about fabulous mansions not rented regular homes…this show is about wealthy people not about people that can’t afford medical insurance…

That’s what it SHOULD be about-but unfortunately Bravo always manages to find someone to trash up every franchise. They have actually managed to make Beverly Hills dumpy. Brandi was a horrible addition to this franchise. Horrible. I’d also argue Snarlton was as well. She may be rich-but what did Luann tell us about money? 🙂

I think Lisa isn’t being totally honest this season, about herself and her behavior, BUT I do love me some Vanderpump! I’d love to see her walk away and put it out there-that this isn’t what she signed up for. Too bad she probably can’t.

• Cartwheels says:

The day that Brandi is no longer on RHBH can’t come any sooner, unfortunately I don’t see her going anywhere.

I think Twitter is Team Lisa!!! 😃😃😃

Don’t forget that last season all those twitter people were firmly TEAM BRANDI..

• mm in oc says:

Yes and now brandi knows what happens when you crap on your friends. People turn on you. Same thing happened in jersey. Its not that I like Teresa, but caroline and wacky were turncoats snd I will not advocate that.

So?! You can’t equate the Queen with B. Brandi was liked because Lisa took her under her wing and the LeAnn crazy factor. Nothing more nothing less…

ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!

Not equating-just saying that the Twitter isn’t always so correct on which horse they back.

• hawkmoon947 says:

Yeah — fell for the poor little ole me act. (Hangs head in shame.)

65. kit9 says:

Why is Carlton on the couch?

66. nyc mama says:

STFU Kim

67. MelTheHound says:

These women would ruin a wet dream…..

68. Bye, bye to Bravo! Still around you LynnFam!

69. kit9 says:

GO MICHAEL!!!!!

After all that talk about the tabloids they didn’t even have a full conversation about it?? What a rip off-this reunion sucked!!! What a let down!! I wanted some action and all I got was Giggy dressed like a old Victorian woman…so annoying!!!

71. kit9 says:

And, Ken looks like he’s going to the prom.

• mm in oc says:

Agreed. Portia at that age wouldnt have a clue what she was talking about.

• Cartwheels says:

What about the older daughters listening and watching RHBH and listening to Lisa talk about this issue time after time?
        I guess they should laugh it off because it is just harmless jokes, just done time and time again.

It was crappy of Lisa to bring it up in front f the kid-no matter if she understood or not. I would not want anyone talking about it in front of my kid and I’m sure Lisa wouldn’t appreciate it if someone did the same to her. It wasn’t nice to say at that moment.

• mm in oc says:

You mean the first three episodes? Im sure it sucks. Im sure it sucks for all the ladies with all the crazy tabloid stuff. Im surr it sucks for pandy and max too. However lisa comment was obviously a joke and was not intended to hurt kyle. Im sure its more scary for the kids to see their mother taking this crap to heart versus laughing it off. Nothing scared me morr than watching my mom cry as a kid.

• MelTheHound says:

mm in oc, some of your comments were held in moderation because they attempted to post with your (I assume, real full name. I have corrected that..

• mm in oc says:

Thanks. I was wondering what I did wrong. Im on my smart phone so cant see the full screen (and all my typos)

• misszippity says:

I would have been horrified if my Mom had treated her sister like Kyle did in the limo – and to have my mom constantly yelling at people and using the “F” word – all on TV. Now THAT was vicious and humiliating. Lisa’s joke was not appropriate, but not vicious.

• mm in oc says:

On another note. They should be more concerned about the tabloids who have higher circulation than bravo Nielsen ratings. But im sure Lisa’s responsible for that too.

Correct. Mauricio’s reaction it’s that of a guilty as charged person. IMO.

• PJ says:

Children that age understand more than you may think.

Doesn’t matter that she couldn’t understand! That defense of an in defensible comment is so weak. You don’t freaking joke about something like that in front her children.

• mm in oc says:

Well I guess the nipple slip joke was inappropriate as well. God this is blown out of proportion. #Titsonanant

• Cartwheels says:

You don’t “joke” about it at all, specially when you are joking with a woman who you have called a liar, a woman whom you have rejoiced in humiliating few months ago labeling her and her husband a pair of opportunist and who you herself have said is not your friend anymore. Lisa trying to pass this for a joke is pitiful and pathetic.

• mm in oc says:

Technically she didnt call her a liar, she said she believed yolanda. Kyle was throwing the liar label out there. I personally at the time that kyle was blowing it out of proportion or taking it out of context. Hindsight is 20/20 and lisa has admitted that.

And where is the joke part anyway? Saying that his daughter is the younger woman he’s been seen around town with? That’s funny? To who? In what world do people joke about something like that with people who they don’t like? That’s not a joke-I don’t think it was meant as a joke. I think it was meant to cause harm and humiliate. It was a shitty thing to do.

• MM in OC says:

I thought it was funny. Just like I thought Maloof Hoof was funny. Just like Kyle speaks with an English accent, or told that story about the nipple 3-4 times. They all just take themselves too seriously. And I think if Kyle blew it off, it wouldn’t have been a big deal.

I can take a joke at my expense. My friends are always poking each other. That’s how we roll.

“My friends are alway poking each other”…that’s the difference-Lisa is not Kyle’s friend. To me-Lisa brought the rumors to the show to make Kyle look like a fool. She didn’t do it to “help” Kyle with a storyline or to help diminish the rumors. Bringing it up in front of the kid was just a bonus for Lisa. If they were actual friends-what kind of friend would do that in front of a 5 year old?

• MM in OC says:

I never said that Lisa brought it up to help Kyle. I think they all know before filming the general notion of what the plot points will be. I think Kyle and Lisa and everyone else knew that this is the angle production was taking. I think Carlton knew that her religion would be a topic as well. I don’t necessarily think it works out the way all the housewives think it will (i.e., Brandi turning on her supposed best friend).

I don’t have kids but I have a ton of friends with kids. I can tell you good or bad, that much worse stuff is said in front of them all the time (not to mention everything that kids see on TV). A five year old doesn’t understand the context of that joke. She probably thought ‘yes I’m a younger woman”. She has a couple more years before she gets those jokes.

I don’t think Kyle knew the rumors would be brought up by Lisa on camera.
                  I have 2 kids-my youngest is 7-if there were rumors about my husband cheating and one of my “friends” made a joke about like Lisa did to Kyle it would be the last time they set foot in my house-and trust me when I say I have a very good sense of humor-I joke with my family about the most serious things-but something like this-in front of my kid? I would be mad as hell-there is nothing funny about rumors that could potentially ruin a family.

So maybe Kyle shouldn’t have her small child on the show. But I think think she is promoting Portia for a career in show business, so she just can’t resist putting her oncamera as often as possible. It’s not a kid show. Kyle is responsible for all of this. She chose to have her in that “scene”…because I think it’s all fake.

i meant to say I call it a “scene” because I think it’s not real reality, it’s fake,…staged…they all knew what they would be talking about (including Kyle) and she still chose to have her in that scene.

• hawkmoon947 says:

Nothing against Portia, who is innocent and cute as can be, but the amount of exposure she’s had on the RHOBH almost amounts to exploitation. Can anyone think of any HW’s child who has appeared as much? It beggars belief that Portia and Mauricio just happened to stroll into the scene between Kyle and Lisa and all the crew members in the kitchen. I can imagine someone saying, “Cue the kid.”

Exactly, Hawkmoon…it’s no accident. It’s all very deliberate on their part (Kyle and Mo). To parade her onscreen, to have her say cutsie things,…Portia is a doll, i don’t mind seeing her, in fact i love seeing the kids, but don’t cry when something grown up ish is discussed on the grown up show. Don’t have her in the scene if you’re worried. Don’t have her in ANY scene if this uproar is really about protecting her little ears. That would be the best way to protect her. Don’t let her be around the other castmembers, during filming, ever. But I believe we will continue to see more of Portia not less, so maybe they should tailor the scenes to be suitable for little girls. Also, Yofo has another model’s career to promote, so next season we will see Bella working hard at her craft. Yofo says on Gigi’s pictures that she posts “Your hard work paid off!”

ooops I’m going off on a tangent. the end.

TOTES agree 👏👏👏👏

• Constance says:

Twitter person offering excuses for Lisa. There is a surprise

73. kit9 says:

Ken’s lying. He absolutely touched her arm. Just slo mo it. It’s very easy to see. Can’t believe he’s even trying to deny it.

• Jules says:

He said he did not GRAB her harm like she said.

No, he said all he did was point at her and that she slapped his hand away.That’s not what happened.

• nyc mama says:

Michael and Joyce both stated that he didn’t touch her.

I can see it with my own eyes I don’t need their confirmation. And, Michael wasn’t even standing there. The camera had the best view of it.

• nyc mama says:

That is what they both tweeted after they watched the footage. Both unequivically stated he didn’t touch her.

• mm in oc says:

We all saw it a dozen times. You cant tell if he touched her. He raised his hand slightly to touch her arm. She side swiped it. It was not agressivr. Less agressive than yolo grabbing someones chin to make her point.

• hawkmoon947 says:

His finger was moving in the direction of Yo’s arm and invaded her personal space. That’s when she went ape sh*t. No discussion about how after Lisa and Ken left, Yolanda was shaking and carrying on as if he had physically attacked her.

The touching that she’s talking about happened before that.

• MM in OC says:

frankly I think Yolanda takes more offense to being called stupid. I’m not sure she graduated high school (since she started modeling when she was 16). She’s likely very sensitive to it. I wish Ken has used his words better.

PS I don’t take much stock in education. I know tons of idiots with degrees.

Yup we’ve discussed that a lot here.
            She seems so focused on her daughter modeling in ny rather than school– THEN modeling

74. Jules says:

Watched the whole boring thing. Still waiting for the big Lisa getting caught in biggg lie. All this season of such crap. Get rid of non rich non BH living bitches and show us fun times. not sad at all that giving up cable. Can not watch fake made up produced anylonher.

• MelTheHound says:

+1000

It’s a Bravi formula. They used it with RHONJ and blaming Teresa for framing Melissa and all season long Bitter Clown and company where like “wait until this and that” ” just watch”. It was all BS. Same here. Brandi said: Lisa put the magazines “3” times in her suitcase and according to Brandi she pulled them out of her suitcase. In the end, NADA!

75. Jules says:

I want the “lisa and ken get giggy with life” show. Trademark, registered.

• hawkmoon947 says:

There could be a “tea time in the closet” segment with Roscio and special guests like Lance Bass and Naomi Campbell every episode. I’d watch that — a fabulous, fantasy-like lifestyle is what I thought the RHOBH was going to be about.

76. just wondering in Jersey says:

This used to be one of my favorite shows. Used to be being the operative words. All I can say now is thank god it’s over!

77. Jules says:

Kinda loved how Ken shut it down with the apology before Yolanda and pissAnt brain Kim or worst host ever Andy could attack him with their petty shitola

78. mrs peabody says:

ok going to watch it now.

I have just watched my last Bravo housewife show. Plop, plop, Fizz, fizz. Oh what a relief it is!

80. California35 says:

Hi everyone,

OT – you guys had told me about Little People, but didnt worn me i would be in tears. Wow, im watching an old episode. .

81. mrs peabody says:

What is wrong with Yoyo’s lips? Has she had them done in the past? They don’t look normal

82. I am about to talk my smart phone test, wish me luck!!

83. mrs peabody says:

Ken hit it on the head when he told Yoyo she wasn’t that intelligent Way to go Ken

• MM in OC says:

I love Ken, but I don’t think that’s necessary to question someone’s intelligence unless you are a complete buffoon (like Porsha). I also don’t mind him calling BS on Kim because she’s obviously not doing AA.

84. mrs peabody says:

I think Lisa should have said I’ve liked working with Joyce and Carlton, they turned out to be people that I really like but the rest can follow Brandi to he$$.

85. I posted this on FB and will share it here….
    Conversation with my daughter …….

DD: What are your plans for tomorrow?
    ME: What is tomorrow? Tomorrow is Tuesday, what did I promise.
    DD: Nothing, I just don’t want you doing anything.
    ME: If I promised something, tell me now…..what did I promise.
    DD: Nothing
    ME: Just tell me what I promised
    DD: Nothing.
    ME: Then why are you asking me.
    DD: I just don’t want you planning anything…
    ME: I’m staying home and sewing…what???
    DD: Good.
    ME: What are you talking about?
    DD: Well, tomorrow is YOUR day…
    ME: ……..OH, APRIL 1ST, MY FAVORITE DAY!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

• NJBev says:

I love it.
      think I’ll text something ridiculous to my daughter.

l e t s s e e hhhhhmmmmmmm

• You’re Pregnant!!!

• California35 says:

I used that one in high school on my boyfriend. Poor thing, he was debated because it would have meant that i cheated on him. After i told him it was a joke, he breath again buy was mad at me lol – it was the best one ever!

• In the “old days” about 21 years ago, after my hubs didn’t get his vasectomy checked, I know TMI, but it’s why I did it, …. On April 1st I got a pregnancy test and in those days it just turned pink, no symbol, and I took food coloring and dyed it pink. When he came home I handed him the stick and the box and told him to read it, LOLOLOL!!! He went back for the check up!

• California35 says:

Lol! 😛

• Great minds think alike!

• NJBev says:

You are a genius.
                  An evil genius.
                  But a genius, just the same-
                  I hope I get to hug you in
                  person one day, if not just to scold
                  you for all your evil ways!!
                  (i have tears of laughter flowing
                  down my face right now!)
                  You are comic relief, so funny,
                  and so real,
                  -such a wonderful relief from
                  life as usual. You are one of
                  the funniest people I know-

Lainey Lainey is funny too
                  and Jill, NNTJ is as well,
                  (although you would never know it from her
                  comments tonight,)
                  someone get that girl some
                  ice cream(maybe she needs an apple or
                  two, Pindy??)
                  Oh and did Mel get a new puppy??
                  We gotta get Mel a new puppy-

Thanks NJBev!! You’re no slouch in the comedy department yourself. There are so many hilarious folks here. That’s why i can’t quit y’all. #brokebackblog. Good night and thanks for the positive ending to this lovely day.

• He got a new puppy, that is in his Gravatar! I think he is sticking with the name Lucy!

• NJBev says:

I want to punk her Pindy!!
          not kill her!!lolololololoolooolol
          oh gosh ronflmao

Haha!

My sister called my brother’s house and his son answered. My sister said “congratulations! You won a trip to Disneyland!” He was so happy for about two minutes… then the crying began.

86. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Here we go…. let the games begin!

87. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

First point of Brandi bullshit:

How many times does @BrandiGlanville change her story about @LisaVanderpump & @scheanamarie? #BlogsByBrandi #RHOBH pic.twitter.com/piUukxyCB3— Faux Reality Ent (@FauxRealityE) April 1, 2014

88. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Yolanda’s lie…. Scheana didn’t break up Brandi’s marriage. Eddie Cibrian did. And he married his mistress. And her name is not Scheana.

Sit down and STFU Zaphod.

and both Scheana and Leann were just one of many and one of the many married him.

And Eddie was living with Julianne Morris when Brandi “stole” him from her.

89. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Kyle thinks Lisa dumped her when people started to hate her. NO FATKYLE. Fans started to see your true self as a bitch when you turned on Lisa.

Yes stupid shit, saying the Lisa preys on the weak is HATEFUL.

did she ever think Lisa also started seeing her for who she really was at the same time the fans did. You really have to wonder if some of these housewives are really stupid. Can they really not see what we are seeing and understand how they come across. Why do they even question why we feel as we do when all we have to go by is what we are shown. Do they not understand how bad they are coming across.

No, Kyle and Kim really show themselves as being above people. Different rules for them. If someone said you “prey on the weak” would you ever speak to them again?

• MM in OC says:

actually it was when she turned on her own sister!!!! But i called it when she told Camille to stop being in insecure – typical mean girl behavior.

90. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Kyle, YOU kept bringing up the tabloid stories. STFU

This narcissistic mean bitch is unwatchable.

She was really mean in how she was talking to Carlton but on the other hand Carlton has been very mean to her too. BAsed on how little speaking Carlton did I’m guessing she isn’t coming back next year. I feel the same about Joyce even though I would like to see her back.

you are right on that. I really do believe Lisa when she said she was trying to put it to squash it (or whatever she said). I think Kyle overreacted because there is some truth in what was being said. Camille referred to it in season 1, it’s been out there for a long time. As far as her statement we’d never even know about it if Lisa hadn’t brought it up, bs, didn’t matter if Lisa said it or not it was in the tabloids for everyone to read it. It wasn’t a secret

Crazy Alison said that Camille told her that Mauricio hit on her.

• NJBev says:

ohhhhhh
          I remember this!!!!
          Alison Dubois said she would take a lie
          detector test about what
          camille had told her!!!!! And this was it!!
          I knew I had heard something and couldn’t
          remember it!—–
          Camille was furious with Alison for saying this-
          and dropped her as a friend as a result….
          SO- Alison went to the press -on the offensive,
          because she knew Camille was going to try
          to kill her credibility!
          Thank-YOU Rebecca!!!!!!!
          for the total recall!!!!!!

Camille is pissed because she is trying to cozy up to Kyle to get back on the show.

• MM in OC says:

I know!!! I wish someone would go through the whole season and count the number of time Kyle brought it up versus Lisa. I can count on one hand the number of times Lisa brought it up. I’m guessing four (I only remember in the kitchen and her convo with Ken, but I’m accounting for lacking an eidetic memory.

That’s it. Twice. Total season. Brandi brought it up multiple times. Kyle brought it up ALOT.

91. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

These people hate their own lives. They all need a shrink.

92. MM in OC says:

“You are losing your audience.” Hello Brandi, no one walked away from you until you stabbed your supposed best friend in the back.

93. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Oy vey. Kyle: You didn’t bring it up until your name was associated with it. Kyle tonight: Why did you bring it up?

• MM in OC says:

it wasn’t on television??? they all know that the tabloids have more readership than this crapfest.

She had the nerve to get in Lisa’s face and say that she never spoke out against the tabloid, until her name was associated with it (as a castmate). THEN she whines that Lisa brought it up.

94. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Yeah Kyle, gossiping about someone’s bankruptcy is not hurtful at all.

95. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Brandi, you’re a very shitty person all the way around.

96. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

LMAO! Zaphod is not fighting everyone else’s fight? Thank stop chiming in!

97. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Come on Kim, call out FatKyle for “dismissing” Carlton!

98. MM in OC says:

Excuse me kyle, there is a difference between someone saying something negative about you behind your back versus it showing up on the tabloids.

99. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Kyle, you have never been held accountable for anything. SFTU

100. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I LOVE THIS SCORE!

Scheana got Eddie. Scheana got Lisa’s support. Scheana got engaged!

Scheana 3 – Brandi 0

Go Team!!!

101. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Sorry, but really? Your HUSBANDS made vows and cheated on you. You didn’t have a relationship with the mistress. They didn’t cheat on you.

Eddie cheated on live-in love Julianne Morris with none other than Brandi.

102. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Oh BOO HOO HOO
    Everybody leaves me!
    BOO HOO HOO
    I just want someone to stay!
    BOO HOO HOO

What happened to the 400 enablers/BFFs that she’s always bragging about?

• California35 says:

Hoe abouy looking in to see what is drivong people away. This sounds harsh, but come on. The way she acts and the things she says, and then she crys.

It’s abuse! Let me slap you emotionally then manipulate you with tears to make you come back for more!

103. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Here’s proof of the fake Brandi storyline about Scheana:

104. California35 says:

May i say i like the gingle/song for Southern Charm? 😛 i don’t know why. I don’t even know what it says, just the little music and voice is cool 🙂 bapado 😛

105. lillybee says:

I want to know the reason that YoFo treats Joyce worse than dog poop underneath her feet. Is it because Brandi wants her to.

• It is awful, she should be ashamed of herself. Maybe it is about that lunch that has been talked about, when Yofo tried to get Joyce to go against Lisa…..Joyce wasn’t having it (allegedly 🙂 )…I sure wish they had filmed that!!!

• MM in OC says:

Yolo was a non MFing factor in the reunion shows this season. She realized she was stuck – couldn’t kick lisa because people had already made their choice known, but didn’t want to be minimized. So instead she made her castmates feel like second class citizens (Carlton and Joyce).

It’s very obvious that she’s worried about her marriage and her income for BHHW. (to me anyway)

• I think she showed her true colors this season. Orange being the main one….I can’t imagine being around her everyday. I lol’ed when Andy asked her where her husband was and she said something like, “he has a job”, lololol! He just didn’t want to be around those clowns!
          So it seems that the rocking and rolling has calmed down. Hope you weren’t too rattled by the eqs and tremors….

• mm in oc says:

When you grow up around earthquakes you get used to them. They are scary though when they last for more thwn a few seconds. Northridge wws scary. These were babies in comparison. I’ll take an earthquake over a tornado or hurricane!

Glad to see you are ok. All those aftershocks would get me frazzled. 👍

• That Northridge on, we were in Simi Valley, just miles from the eipi and it was the most violent one I have ever been in… They started for me in jr high with the Slymar in 71…THe best part was no school for 2 weeks, I too will take a EQ over tornado/huricane/ or bad weather for months.

So….Yoyo’s husband didn’t show up for the reunion? Something smells in Lemonville.

107. Plain Jane says:

Who is Shep? He was angry because MJ didn’t pay attention to him. What a spoiled brat.

Shep is a man-child who has decided he doesn’t want to grow up. Oh, and I suspect he believes his own hype and thinks he is god’s gift to womankind. He might be fun to hang out with, but dating him would not be a good experience.

• Plain Jane says:

You are so right. What about the other creep, Whitley? He grabbed that girls ass when he greeted her. Then later at the dinner he wants to see her breast. But I liked their response by slapping him in the face. Several times.

I really don’t like April 1st. As a gullible person, I have been punked on this day more times than I can count. Every year I say I’m not going to believe anything on this day. And every year someone elicits horror or shock or sympathy or sadness, and then yells April Fool!

Be careful out there!

• California35 says:

Oh 😦
      I hope you can keep it in mind this year.
      Have a good day.

Thanks Cali! … I could be exaggerating a tiny bit (moi?!). I do get fooled regularly but as I got older it’s just my funny family that gets me now. My sister already texted me a disaster story, I fell for it texting back OMGs, and she promptly called with the coup de gras “April Fools”. Seriously, not 15 min after I posted. lol but with that one under my belt I’m ready!

Have a great Tuesday, Cali 🙂

• California35 says:

😛 lol u r funny. We may have something in common here 😛

No one plays pranks on me – i don’t have funny people around!

My boss…the head pastor…put a plastic cockroach on my keyboard at work. I SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER. I even screamed after I knew it was plastic when he threw it at me again.

109. Jan (TexasTart) says: