Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of New York

RHONY S6E4

Real Housewives Of New York

“Holla In The Hamptons”

The women head to the Hamptons to watch  Sonja perform a burlesque number at a charity event. Countess LuAnn makes her return to the group as she hosts a Hamptons barbecue at her home, where another explosive argument regarding “BookGate” leads Heather to ferociously defend Carole.

I would like to say “April Fools” to the fact Bookgate will come up again – unfortunately folks, it’s happening again!  But you can get your laughs on watching Heather, Carole and Kristen try to squeeze in scuba gear and surf!

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in New York. Bookmark the permalink.

198 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives Of New York

Goodness Viviscal forgot this was on tonight. I’m trying to get back into Marvels Agents of S H I E L D. I haven’t seen the last few epis so I’m lost. 🙂

Danggg. That’s a typooo. *Goodness I forgot this was on tonight*

Powell, we had to re-watch the last few episodes of SHIELD too, it took a “left turn” and we were like whoa crap need to re-watch again. Mr T-Rex likes it more than I do. I do like Intelligence, and Almost Human, sad that Almost Human is done for the season and no word on whether it’s been renewed for next season yet.

Hey T-Rex! I like Almost Human. I found it by accident and quickly became hooked. I also just love Person of Interest. I’m watching Intelligence, and hoping it gets renewed. I might as well admit I also have on my list Elementary (love Jonny Lee Miller), The Mentalist, Bones, Scandal, Revenge, Vikings, Revolution, Hannibal, Grimm, Ripper Street, and The 100 …. Now I see why I never get anything done haha. How you doing Rexy? I haven’t read any updates, so I am thinking you are doing great! Sure hope so.

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Chismosa, you are like 902 comments behind! The other days you said you took a quiz…..so which housewife are you most like? Where is this quiz? I’m afraid if I took it I might not like the results either!

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

HOLLA! 😛

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

DrunkenRamona needs to be more worried about LetharioMario sticking his stuff in folks that ain’t his wife, and she is stupid enough to think about taking him back, UGH!

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

6. Jan (TexasTart) says:

7. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Very funny!

8. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good evening! Enjoy NY, I am going to bed soon. I wish it was on at 8pm. 🙂

Hey ya’ll! Just checking in to tell you guys to have fun chatting.
    Powell. Your wish is my daughter and sister-in-law’s command. My daughter is due in early November and my sister in law will start the blanket when she finds out whether it’s going to be a boy or a girl. Is that fast enough for ya?

BB-hope you enjoyed your day with Jack…nice to finally get outside right?!?!

Yes. I’m sure you can remember having to be stuck inside with a baby all day long. Although I love him to pieces, sometimes it feels like my mind is turning into mush. Gotta get out among other people sometimes. lol. Tomorrow if it’s nice, we may do some retail therapy or go see my mom or both.

The days are soooo long when you are stuck inside!! I went for a walk to day just b/c it was finally warm enough to not wear a coat!! I hope Jack likes retail therapy!!

I love the Hamptons…

12. There is that “No Hot Water” comment by Sonja…..wut???

13. Sonja look FABULOUS in her TH!!!

14. NJBev says:

I think the “girl” who they keep talking about
    who doesn’t belong there may have been considered
    for a housewife or friends of housewife status-

15. lillybee says:

OMG, I have something nice to say about AVIVA; her hair looks great in her Veronica Lake style.

16. Sus says:

I promise that when I do my burlesque routine for a charity event, I will have practiced and practiced beforehand.

I hope there is other entertainment besides what is coming up.

I’m already cringing for her.

• JumpTheShark says:

“what is coming up” is my dinner. Anyone who thinks that improvising is easier than preparing is delusional!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good! I like people that are prepared! Let me know where and when, lol.

Maybe, like Brandi, she thinks good performers are winging it when in fact they’ve written their stuff and practiced, practiced practiced.

Oh and SuS, we’re holding u to that promise. One day we will meet. And You’re doing burlesque. A polished routine.

17. “Who in this world is Amanda the Image Consultant”… LOL!!!
    #tryhard
    #shedoesntevengohere

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

19. These gals drive me crazy. They look amazing. Carole in a bikini at 50. Sh#t. I can’t even wear a one piece bathing suit and I workout every day? I know they have work done.
    Sonja Sonja Sonja……

20. Jan (TexasTart) says:

21. NJBev says:

Sorry-
    You can’t spend money you don’t have!

22. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I didn’t realize all the women were tweeting during the show. Kristen just tweeted a LOL but very inappropriate thing – so obvious she’s friends with Brandi.

23. Sonja wanted to know if “high cut” bathing suits are in because she is going to go dig thru her drawers and find her “Norma Kamali” bathing suits from 1979!!! ….lol

24. Who were Kristin, LuMann and Adiva waiting for…..??

Haha Sonja pretending to not know Amanda’s name!!! She knows shade that Sonja!!!

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

27. lillybee says:

Aviva is as drunk as a skunk at Lulu’s party.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

My favorite line of the line of the evening came from Carole “You never know when Aviva will be off her meds.”

28. I wouldn’t want Heather to confront me physically after seeing her do that Spartan race, she will KICK HER ASS, LOL!!!

29. The country of Chile is under Tsunami warning, 8.2 was the biggest all within an hour or 2 of each other….off the coast….MAN O MAN!!!!
    5.2
    5.3
    5.5
    5.6
    5.7
    5.8
    6.2
    5.7
    5.6
    6.2
    5.7
    8.2

30. I can’t even imagine an 8.2!!! With each number they go up 10x as strong, the Northridge one in 1994 was a 6.9..so almost 7 and it was the worst thing I have ever felt I CAN”T imagine one 10 times worse!!!

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Yeah, I hope everyone is okay… They say there haven’t been any deaths attributed to it…at least not yet…

31. NJBev says:

OMG
    makes me crazy- the unpredictable nature of
    life-
    I hope to God everything is ok-

I can’t even…………..

32. LaineyLainey says:

Rabble, I commented on the previous blog…hope u saw it. happy birthday to your wonderfully beautiful doll!

• I reported about Chile and it’s earthquakes up above, since I posted they have had 2 more 4.8s, why are your lurking??? How is LaineyGirl?? I feel so bad for her!!

Calling her,…she won’t answer.

• (((LL))) She will never know until she has her own kids…when my kids first got their phones I would leave long rambling messages about them not answering and the whole point of the phone was for MEEEEEE to be able to get in touch with them, MEEEEE all about MEEEE!!

I did speak with her earlier and she’s having a good day. Thanks!!

33. Jan (TexasTart) says:

La8ney, how’s your girl doing?

34. My sister is Ok. She posted this in her Facebook wall about one hour ago.

Terremoto de 8,2 grados Richter remece al norte del país

Las autoridades del Servicio Hidrográfico y Oceanográfico de la Armada (SHOA) comunicaron que tras el terremoto 8,2 que se registró esta noche en el norte del país, toda la costa de Chile se encuentra en alerta de tsunami.

Estas son las horas en que llegarían las olas en cada ciudad:

Pisagua 20:46
    Bahía Mansa 23:53
    Corral 23:56
    Puerto Montt 00:02
    Ancud 00:10
    Castro 00:23
    Puerto Chacabuco 00:28
    Isla de Pascua 00:37 (h.i.)
    Melinka 00:50
    Puerto Edén 01:14
    Caleta Meteoro 02:29
    Puerto Williams 02:34
    Punta Arenas 02:36
    Base Prat 04:06

Punta Arenas is South Coast of Chile, near Tierra del Fuego. Close to the South pole.

35. chismosa™ says:

This earthquake is “AN EARTHQUAKE” according to my mom!!!

Lol. Our relatives are evacuating due to tsunami….
    Most of the tuna comes from there !

My mom’s like – yeah …… Um- THAT’s an earthquake dear!

The aftershocks are always there – they call them “temblores”

The people are calmly walking away and evacuating.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You have relatives in Chile, or Peru?

Peru – only one full blooded one – my mom’s sis
        She works in the amazon where they shrink heads and are cannibals and piranhas !!!
        Rest are more friends-as-family who are just as close …

(Moms 1/2 bro but we don’t talk to him)

Thanks for asking

^^^^My mom’s 1/2 bro is there too –

that should have said

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Interesting. Thank you for mentioning the headshrinking and cannabals, that will also keep me awake. O_o

LOL

What emoji is that – must look it up on the WordPress — chart

It’s funny!

36. California35 says:

Here you all are!

I thought everyone was gone, i missed that there was a new blog. I kept going yo yh old one and kept finding Lainey at end of it lol.

I keep being plesantly surprised when NY is on 😛

37. chismosa™ says:

Tarts did you hear this — LOL

They’re so funny @ google. Love them
    🌯

38. chismosa™ says:

TARTS—-

Not sure if anyone sent this to you–/

I’ll keep you on your toes as to WHO I am! 😆😆

39. chismosa™ says:

JILL 📢📢📢📢
    Did you ever take this test ? In case you see this tomorrow …..

VV I know better than to ask you anything about this show anymore ✋

40. chismosa™ says:

Lainey how did I forget you—- who are you????

Would anyone here actually say they were Brandi if they got BRANDI?!
    LOL!

(I got her as a fluke ) 😉

41. chismosa™ says:

OC people …….
    Not sure if mentioned. Was this known? I thought she was on the previews …

I may be wrong™

42. chismosa™ says:

VV—

I think she’s still in the tri state area ! Yuck
    Looks like a hotel room.

Would she be forced to stay here even if fired because if she went to LA people would assume she was eliminated.

How convenient she’s tweeting for us to know she’s still in NY.
      I don’t know they are “forced”. I think fire contestants make appearances in the finals helping the last two.
      She’s a professional liar and would go to the extremes as flying two kids across town to perpetuate a lie.
      I’m basing this on her history of lies.
      I could be wrong as well………,