Survivor Cagayan -S28E6

survivorlogosurcast22Welcome back Castaways.. Let’s catch up a little bit.. 2 weeks ago after Cliff was voted out, some say blindsided led by Trish, Lindsey got her drawrs in a bunch and quit. Some speculation as to why, it doesn’t matter, she quit. Last week, Aparri tribe was once again in the tribal council hot seat and after all her talking and telling of everyone’s secrets, Alexis was voted out. None of those people or ones previously voted out matter to the game anymore because per tree mail, it’s time for the merge. That also means it’s time to start building the jury. Whomever is voted out tonight, will become a part of that jury until there are 3 remaining players and the jury will decide which of the 3 remainders gets that one million dollars.

Further, The majority of the Brawn tribe stayed together when they and 2 of the beauty tribe became the new Solari tribe. 3 remaining brainiacs, 3 remaining beauty, and one brawn (Sarah) All , last week, after Solani (purple) won the reward challenge the majority of the Brawn tribe celebrated with a final 5 yell. This bothered Sarah because it told her that she was no longer part of her original group. We come to this week with a 6 vs 5 split favoring Aparri. Guess what kids.. It’s time for the merge. Let the backstabbing begin. There is no more group immunity, individual only. Treemail tells the tribes what’s happening and Solana joins Aparri at their camp. They bring with them the typical merge feast including wine.. Before they get together though, each tribe is making reassurances as to loyalty. 6 vs 5, the math should be pretty simple. Pick the Solari tribe off one by one and then go after each other’s throats. Sarah, has named herself the most important player because she believes herself to be a swing vote and before the challenge even takes place, the Aparri tribe decides who they will vote out.. Solana knows that Sarah may be a wild card, feeling hurt, and make plans to get her back on their side. So let’s see what happens.

After the last tribal, Aparri thinks it wise to decide IF there is a merge, who would be the top two from the other side to send home. They all agree then, that it would be either Trish or Jefra. TH Spencer is feeling good about this top 6.. He’s happy he made it that far. The next day walking on the beach, Sarah and Kass are chatting, and Kass lets it be known that she’s having a hard time believing Sarah and is concerned about how solid she may not be. TH Sarah is offended by being questioned like that. She privately lets it be known that it better not keep happening, or else she may flip.. TH Kass is a put up or shut up kind of gal. She isn’t putting her faith in Sarah based on one vote. She wants to see blood on Sarah’s hands spilled by a former tribe mate (Brawn). There is none because they never went to council.

Solana arrives at the Aparri beach bearing gifts including food, wine, and the items they took from them last week during the raid. Over lunch or whatever it was, they deem the new tribe name to be Solarrion.. I’m not going to bother with that name anymore, just telling you what it is now. Through later discussions, it becomes clear that Solana is sticking together, while Aparri is falling apart.. There are rifts but we’ll get to those in a moment. All we need to concern ourselves with right now is A: Sarah believes she is the swing vote against a 5:5 split (11 players remaining) and that B: the best laid battle plans never survive the first shot. Sarah is feeling cocky confident but, she’s wishy washy..

Tony is trying to solidify his cop alliance with Sarah. Wants her to swear on her badge again. She doesn’t. He’s trying to convince her to team with him, Woo, Trish to make them a 4some. Sarah didn’t do a very good job of convincing Tony she was on their side. She goes back to her side and they discuss who may have an idol, Jeremiah thinks LJ has one. He thinks Jefra should go. Sarah wants LJ or Woo, a strong guy out first. He says that LJ has an idol and thinks it should be Woo (remember at this point, the immunity challenge hasn’t happened).. Kass says if it’s not Woo then LJ or Trish. Sarah isn’t on board with any of this. Definitely not Trish, she wants LJ but Jeremiah thinks he has an idol.. A whole think erupts where Sarah thinks she’s being bullied by Kass as to what to do. Get where I’m going here? Neither do I.. Bottom line is Sarah is not voting Trish because she says, Trish is not a threat. Ask Cliff how he feels about that.. TH Sarah reaffirms her position as HBIC. Jeremiah wanted to wait til after the immunity challenge to decide because talking about any of them may be pointless. Wasn’t it the six of them that decided Trish or Jefra before the merge even happened?

The next morning,  Kass, Sarah, and now Tasha are talking at the campfire, with Trish listening in. Tasha says she wants to glue this group back together but it’s broken. Tasha appears to be taking Sarah’s side in this little scuffle according to Kass so now neither one of them are on her side. I think Trish is enjoying the whole bit of these people bickering back and fourth. You know what? Sarah is a big damn baby. Anyone who disagrees with her is the bully.. Okay…… Let’s cut the shit and get to the challenge.

Immunity Challenge

s6We’ve seen this one a couple or few times before. It’s a stamina challenge. Those triangles have 2 ‘steps’ on the sides above the base that players must stand on for 15 minutes each. Separated by about 60 seconds so they can get on the next one. If any part of their body but their feet touch the float at any other time, they are out. The final step is to balance on top of it for 15 minutes. If they jump or fall off, they are out. The one who lasts the longest wins immunity. On go, they all get on that first step, and all make it until it’s time for the second step. They climb to the second step and begin their next 15 minutes. At the end of that 15, they have to climb on top and s7balance there for the next 15.. At that point, they all drop off like wobbling dominoes except for Tony and Woo. See the image to the left and look at Woo’s feet.. Everyone else was barefoot during this challenge. Someone please explain to me why Woo is wearing or is allowed to have some sort of footwear on. At first, they looked like sandals but I don’t know if they were. I don’t think it will come as a shock that he won the immunity challenge but, I call bullshit on that challenge AND s5Woo’s win. He did win however so there it is. It’s worth noting that both Tony and LJ still have hidden immunity idols so this will be a 3 idol tribal council. It’s also worth noting that when the merge occurred, a twist was announced. That is, there is yet another hidden idol that has ‘special powers’ (Put your broom away Carlton, not that kind of power). There are speculated spoilers on the web as to what those powers are but I won’t give them away or give them any credence. Spoilers for this game are often wrong.

Pre Tribal Chatter

s8Back at camp, it’s more of the same.. Sarah still thinks she’s HBIC.. Some want to vote out Jefra, Sarah poopoos that idea because she doesn’t think Jerra has any game at all. She wants Tony or LJ. Smooth move exlax. Both of them have idols.. The others, original Solana, see this little scene and discuss Sarah on their own. They suggest that she is being elevated by this new tribe of hers and they need to do the same thing. They feel she’s gotten comfortable with them. Trish notes the ‘cat fight’ that Kass and Sarah had earlier ands9 volunteers to approach Kass and feel her out.. Tony wants to talk to Sarah first and try to promise her the world. Now he’s telling her that the final 3 shold be him, her, and Trish.. Sarah just moments before wanted Tony voted out guaranteeing he does not have an idol. Kass thinks she’s playing with a bunch of morons, and she’s right. Anyway, Trish approaches Kass and asks who She wants gone. Sarah. Remember, Tony has promised Sarah the world but she’s still iffy about anything. Bottom line is, Sarah has named herself queen of the world because she thinks she’s the swing vote. Trish tells the others from her tribe what Kass said about Sarah. They are all on board with dumping Sarah to the Jury. Now, Kass is the swing vote #chaosKass. So we stand with Tony, Trish and crew voting for Sarah and that other team planning to vote for Tony at Sarah’s nudging.. The other option they decided on was Jefra.. When? I don’t know. Pick a waffling segment with Sarah and there you go.. Remember that hidden idol of Tony’s… I have spent some time on this because this time, it matters.

Tribal Council

There really wasn’t much Probsting. Tony dared everyone to vote for him because he’s going to play his hidden idol he announces. Spencer wants to see it. After being an ass about showing it, he does. They’ve already assumed LJ has the other one but he doesn’t confirm or deny.. The Aparri faction decides to go with their second option (Jefra). Probst kind of cuts the probsting short and lets them vote. They do vote. As Probst prepares to read the votes, Tony plays his idol, for LJ. Before Probst can read the votes, LJ plays His idol, for Tony. So now, any votes for either of them, will not count. I had the feeling they both wasted their idols. Did they? Yes they did. 5:5 split votes for Jefra and Sarah. 11th vote was for …….. Sarah. She’s out of the game and the s10first member of the Jury. Spencer snidely thanks Kass. I guess they knew who flipped. Sarah knew she got outplayed and took it fairly well. The votes are shown below.. Next week, Morgan is fighting with somebody it seems. See you then.

_____________________________________________________

s3

_____________________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

347 Responses to Survivor Cagayan -S28E6

Am I first – I do not want George.

Here’s my latest blog … http://wp.me/p4kxEH-7v

Not sure how much internet access I’ll have once we start the cruise, so just a big thank you to MelTheHound and TexasTart for keeping the blog running seamlessly!

I’m trying my best to remember all the survivor people so that I can follow along, but I only managed to watch one episode before we left. I think I liked Sarah,but maybe not. I didn’t like Tony so I’m glad both idols are gone!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I think in the first episode, it was Sarah who pegged Tony as a cop.. I’m glad both idols are gone too. I’ll put up some better cast info so you can better see who they are..

Good morning everyone and NMD. Happy Friday eve. Some of us are having good weather and some are anticipating bad weather w/Tornadoes and golf ball sized hail. Stay safe you all. Have a great day everyone.

Thank you for the Survivor blog Jeff, lots of maneuvering. I wonder what new twist they are bringing to the hidden Idol? I still don’t have a favorite, probably because I have only managed to stay awake for 2-3 programs haha. Your recap is better 🙂

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Thank you ladebra.. I don’t have a favorite yet either. I don’t think I’m picking one, they never win..

Chismosa how is the family? Have they checked in w/you?

NMD posted JZ s tweet ‘re:HWs blogs being written by “ghost writers”. A few ex-HWs post/comment on the shows. Alex’s vlog is about the shows and she analyzes the shows thru her own experiences. But JZ only has something to say about NY and you can see more & more that she just can’t let go of it.

I love Alex, tried following her on twitter. But her tweets were boring and too many. Bad grammar. Well, I’m off to teach. Until later!

• shamrockblonde says:

hahaha! – I like seeing her tweets pop up! – in between a great political debate, the arguments for or against Common Core and HW drama up pops Alex with a tweet about a dress that someone wore – it kind of lightens the tone!

7. Sam says:

Great blog on Survivor — but about Woo’s shoes, Jeff Probst tweeted that they were all given the choice of whether or not to wear shoes during the challenge. Only Woo wanted to. (And they were water shoes.) Smart choice!

8. Completely forgot Survivor was on so I guess I am just not into it this year, because I chose the gym over Survivor and I hate the gym.

On a completely different note I took the Housewives quiz and I got Lisa, big relief – if I had been Kim, Brandi, or Yolanda I would have been very upset.

• SoutheastVA says:

I got Kyle. She’s not my favorite but at least she’s the most normal of them all.

• Boobah says:

I know what you mean, I loved Survivor but I haven’t been into it at all. Just like RW of BH – I don’t think I watched more than a few minutes of the whole season! I am into RHoNY, but I missed this weeks and I’m waiting for a repeat.

I took the quiz and got Carlton!!! I am a bit freaked by that!!

Boo-for real?? Carlton?? You need to retake and change your answers!!!

• Carlton is a lot better than Brandi, Yolanda or Kim! Maybe take again and rethink a couple answers? Remember Carlton seems to be a good mom and loves nature so don’t panic.

• Boobah says:

LoL!! I am re-taking it! I am calling it – it’s fixed, I tell ya it’s fixed!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Boobah, STEP AWAY FROM THE QUIZ!
            It traumatized me! It paired me with the human stain! 😳

How’s it going since you quit? Hanging in there or feeling like another person?!

• Boobah says:

LOL!!!! I took it a few more times and it just got worse!!! Carlton kept coming up, then Kyle!!!

I am still a non-smoker!!! Yay!! There are definitely tough moments, but I am so glad that I did it!!! Thanks for asking!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yay, best of luck sticking with it. ❤

I took it again and still got Adrienne. I can not stand her, but I copied what it said underneath the results – as my defense because it does fit me.

"Know your friends, show your enemies the door." You're no-nonsense, which is how you've gotten so far in life. That doesn't mean you can't let loose, but you carry yourself with a certain degree of dignity at all times. And you will fight back against anyone who comes at you.

• Boobah says:

That description is great! No doubt it fits you to a TT (<—see what I did there? 😉 ) BUT it does not fit Adrienne!!! LoL.

• sparklemuffy says:

I am Adrienne– it’s the looney toons character that messed me up— my favorite is Foghorn Leghorn– I am horrified….I say horrified…..

So funny. I got Kyle. Jnntjill is Lisa! I love it, because I often criticize Kyle here and Jnntjill often criticizes Lisa! Ironic, isn’t it? It’s like raaaaaaaaain… On your wedding day! And like the song, maybe it’s not ironic, just bad luck? Hahahaha! I love that Boobah got Carlton since she has a butterfly gravatar and Carlton would never kill a butterfly or a bee. Chismosa is Brandi, hahahahaha! I wish someone would get Kim! There are quite a few sexy (now very rich) Camille’s here!!!! bb and I wish Allison Dubois had been one of the results! I just saw NJBev is also the fabu Lisa. Dang! I wanted her! Princess which hw are u?

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

^
                  I

Points and laughs at Lainey

Haha, I deserve it…Which one were u, Reebles? I can’t remember, did u tell me already?

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

The sad part, I forget about it too 😉

9. T-Rex says:

Thanks MTH for the blog, and I am curious as to what the new special powers of the new Idol will be. I haven’t searched on the web yet for spoilers, but I do know what I would want to see, which I shall keep to myself. Sarah, all I can say is WHAT AN IDIOT, I guess it’s the cop in her, but to come across at the merge as HBIC and telling everyone that you are the swing vote and basically interrogate the other players(maybe that’s not how others saw it, but I definitely saw the cop in her), whoa. But, what she did do was make those two idiots with idols play them, WOW, shows how there doesn’t really seem to be ANY alliances at this point, since I think there are now like 10 different alliances playing out which means that no one trusts anyone. We will have to see how next week goes.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Sarah overplayed her position as a swing vote and certainly, that’s what cost her the game. If she’d scaled it back some, Jefra might be gone.

It could have been editing but all I could think of was ‘SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH” every time they showed her talking! UGH. Again going to be interesting to see the alliances after that vote shift.

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

TH interviews are one thing. What they say to each other, quite another 😉

• shamrockblonde says:

as soon as she started saying she was the swing vote and had all the power I knew she was a goner, and good riddance – so far I like Woo and Kass – I hope Tony is gone next – most annoying player there – as for the special powers – we shall see – not gonna go looking – I wanna see it all unfold – thanks for the blogs Jeff! How’s Lucy doing?

*hugs Jeff really hard*
        *hugs Lucy really hard* – don’t worry she’ll get used to me!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

The Puppy in Lucy is coming out now that she’s settling in.. This is going to be an interesting ride, that’s for sure.

• just wondering in Jersey says:

Can we get a Saturday special starring lucy? I need/want details of how things are going. Geez you’d thing I adopted her. 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Buckleup buttercup, lol, sorry, I could NOT resist. 😉 As you know, puppies are SO much fun. Like how they want to entertain you every waking moment and you are not allowed to have a hobby, or be on a computer, etc. Like how they chew on your hand despite the fact you have 24 toys, plus one in each hand….hopefully Lucy is a bit past that stage. Puppies are fun, like when they try to drag you on the leash through a space you do not fit. Yeah, that is hilarious. Puppies are fun, like you take them outside have a great time and come inside and they have an accident.

I still love the same thing about puppies as I do my grown dogs. They’re always happy to see me, want to be with me and make me laugh. How easy is that? What more could you ask — oh yeah, that people were that easy! LOL!

10. plainviewsue says:

What a fabulous episode of Survivor. I am loving this season. I hate when you have seasons when you know who is going to be voted off and there’s no suspense.

I had liked Sarah, but she needed to chill out. Considering Cass is on the brains tribe (and MTH, that is who Morgan was fighting with), she made a stupid move. If somehow she makes it to the finale, not one person on that tribe would vote for her. She also shouldn’t of questioned Sara’s loyalty to the tribe earlier in the episode. She made an equally bone head decision earlier in the game telling someone (don’t remember who. I think it was that horrible woman player) that they would be voted out.

Survivor cardinal rule: You NEVER tell anyone they are being voted out!!!

I absolutely love Tony and his enthusiasm. Trish isn’t the stupid player they all think she is. She is the one who got Cass on board.

Cannot wait till next week!!

• NJBev says:

I agree with you totally about Trish, Sue. I thought she handled that
      very well. Was it Cass who told the person they were going? I thought
      it was a guy-(David?) I’m sure you’re right, my memory is terrible
      when it comes to some of this stuff!
      Sarah was so obnoxious last night- I thought she had played a good
      game until then. It was like an alternate personality showed up
      (must have been the cop in her?)

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I think they all told JTia she was done after her mastery at puzzles cost them the immunity idol.. Trish definitely did her part for her alliance in getting Kass to flip.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

It was that blow hard dude, the first one that was voted off who decided to declare in front of the tribe that they were voting her off. So they sent him packing with the immunity idol back at camp, LOL!

11. NJBev says:

Thanks for the blog on Survivor- Somehow I missed the announcement that Sarah
    was the first to start the jury-
    The show last night was aggravating for a few reasons- the commercials are getting ridiculous,
    and we decided to only watch it on DVR from now on(we never use DVR-think that’s about to change)
    The entire show was watching Sarah make an -sshole out of herself. I felt like punching
    her. I was disappointed in Cass for stooping to her level towards the end in the talking heads(not with her vote)
    I realized the SOUND of Tony’s voice grates on my last nerve, like nails on a chalkboard.
    I thought Jefra (is her father named Jeff and Mom is Ramona?? what kind of name is that-??
    I apologize to all the other Jefra’s out there) was going to go into
    shock-she did not see that coming-
    I don’t know how I feel about Kass’ vote—- Last night I was thrilled,
    Maybe I would have liked to see them
    stick to the alliance but then it would have been boring- Like the season “Coach” and his
    group DID stick to the alliance. That was a boring season of “Survivor”
    Anyway, I think this is going to be wild from now on. Spencer was furious. I wonder how the rest of
    the season will play out for Kass?
    The tribal counsel was one of the best in recent memory(which isn’t saying much since I
    have no memory!!

Thanks again to Mel for doing the blog for us, and to everyone else who give up
    their precious time to re-cap the shows for us!!
    Veena, so happy you are loving your trip of a lifetime!!

Hey NJBev. Y’all never use DVR? My goodness. I have 2 and they’ve been at 95-98% full. The one in the basement got so full it deleted some of my shows that I didn’t have on “keep until I delete”. Last weekend I had to watch 36hrs of shows to clear it. Thk goodness for the DVR. Greatest thing invented for tv. 😀

• NJBev says:

Hahahahahaha
        that’s so cute, Powell-
        I think the major reason we were
        so resistant to it is for that reason alone!!!!!
        I watch waaaaay too much TV as it is,
        I don’t get nearly half as much done
        during the day as I should to begin with.!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

I would go insane without the dvr.. The commercials on all of our programs are ridiculous.

Sarah was too wishy washy for my liking and I’m glad she’s gone.. I like that Kass made her own decision and stuck to it. It may cost her the game, we’ll see.

Glad you enjoy the recaps, Bev 😀 (Oh, I don’t have any idea where the name Jefra comes from.. Note it’s spelled with only one F though 🙂 )

Oh yes getting to ff thru commercials. YES!! I like a lot of commercials but sometimes they show 4/5 before getting back to the show.

• Jules says:

Key is to wait 15mins into the program and then start watching from the DVR. No more commercials. thought for the longest time had to wait until the show was over. Will miss this April 14 when I cut loose from cable.

I’m watching Flipping Out. I hope Jessie was paid more than $10 grand to paint Lisa’s house. If the other painter wanted $31 grand, Jessie should have been paid at least $20.

What about besties Kyle and Kim? Why no thanks to them.

Because they probably didn’t offer up any money for her charity in Celebrity Apprentice. Too bad Brandi burned her bridge with Ken and Lisa and never made friends with Joyce. They have money.

BB-give Just Jack a birthday kiss and hug from me!! One year already-it went so fast!!

• When she burned that bridge with Lisa and Ken I am pretty sure that bridge includes LOTS of wealthy people she met through them that could use now to make donation for such a good cause “Make a Wish Foundation”… I am involved a tiny bit with them since they made possible a wish for my grandniece years ago. (is that Brandi’s charity?)

People who don’t watch RHBH only know THE-LIAR-SUPREME-MORON-STFUBrandi, as the Ex wife of ManCandy, or as the Tramp who was drunk falling out of her dress with her Tampon String waving in the wind, while she sucked face with some random dude she picked up at the bar. Not sure many folks with Money going to send her any monies. And YES she burned a HUGE bridge with the VPumps, and I am not talking just this season and the Reunion shows, the absolute DISGUSTING things she has posted on Twatter about them has been astonishing! Especially since she professes she wants to be friends with them, more like friends with their MONEY, Standing and free BOOZE at their restaurants.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi T-Rex, I hope you’re feel well. You’re right that some people view Brandi as a victim–I was having drinks with a friend the other night and brought up BH. She thinks Lisa is manipulative and Brandi’s a victim. When I asked her if she read any of the blogs or knew what was going on in real time, she said no. Well, after filling her in, she was a little disgusted about the show. Lol

It’s like Big Brother, if you only catch the 3 episodes per week, you’ll just know what the producers want you to know and not what’s happening in that house 24/7.

I’m pretty sure anyone wanting to make a donation to the charity she represents would make it directly rather than through her, who’d want their name associated with her. I must say I am absolutely amazed given how high and mighty Yoyo thinks her and the KING are that she continues to be associated with her. I just don’t get it.

Cusi that’s why I’ve said that Lisa is the best one to he friends w/that has lots and lots of connections and if appropriate isn’t afraid to seek opportunities for a friend. I didn’t think about Joyce like BB said but she and Michael are also great for connections. Burn your bridges w/the wrong people Brandi. Just keep doing what you’re doing. She’ll be in that nursing home that her boys will put her in along side JZ. She’ll be crying “I can’t believe Lisa and Ken dropped me. I played that all wrong.”.

• shamrockblonde says:

Lisa and Ken, and Michael and Joyce stike me as naturally generous people when it comes to charities so Brandi blew a great opportunity when it came to CA – but that tweet about thanking her HW friends is very telling – wonder how Yo feels being lumped into that category – after all she is the one who says “be my friend” or whatever her tag line is..

She doesn’t say “Be my friend” that would make too much sense. She says Don’t say you’re my friend “act” like it.

• trudie says:

So, is Brandi saying that YoYo is only a Hollywood friend?

Right mrs p. I’m thinking since the reunion the Richards sisters are taking another look at their alliance w/Brandi. See. No one really doesn’t want to be friends w/Lisa. With all her flaws I think Lisa probably is a good friend to have.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Ouch, she said housewives friends and not friends. Brandi’s just a big mooch. I’d like to know how much YO donated. Yeah, I’m nosy. 🙂

• And she burned the Mo bridge and he has bucks and connections and likes to help out pretty girls!
      #dumb

She thanked Carlon on 3-25 for helping her charity already. Either Carlton is very generous or this tweet is part of the “lets keep pretending I haven’t been fired”.
      Brandi lies don’t forget when she tweeted that HRC apologized to her….
      #lies #lies #lies

I KNEW IT

SHES STILL ON

Why?

VV I’ve been stalking Trump soho and regular Trump Towers and I SAW HER. lol 😜

……The picture I posted the other night —
          She was doing a headstand or flip and it looked like a hotel room.

I wouldn’t try doing handstand if I had a broken hand.

That hotel room pic coul’ve been taken a long time ago or at a hotel not on NYC. Remember all contestants participate towards the end of the show…

Not sure to be honest…

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismo! Your parents are from Peru?? I’m from Lima, Peru! 🙂

Foxy — have we ever spoken on here before?
          It’s like when I meet someone in person who’s peruvian I’m always shocked. I never meet any! Lol
          Tell me — when did you come here ? Are you in the DC/ VA area? What state ?

My mom is from Lima.

My (blood) aunt lives in Magdalena
          Both her parents’ families were originally from Trujillo.
          My grandmother was the first female pharmacist in lima 🙂

This earthquake —-is your family ok?

My (non blood) aunt lives in La Punta. She is the only one my mom spoke to :0 – !!!!- and she was laughing off “tsunami” —she said “the Japanese got here and changed the name to tsunami when it’s original name was
          “Maremoto” !!!!” Lol

They’re not worried in the least !

I’m craving arroz chaufa btw 🙂 ☺️

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Haha, I went through the blogs and saw you mention it. I was born in Miraflores in Lima,Peru and came to South FL when I was five. I’ve lived here since, and my parents moved back to Lima 5 years ago they made a nice nest for themselves their and have family and friends. My mom was born in Iquitos in the Amazon and my dad is from Marcs in the mountains–two totally different regions. My sister lives in Seattle, so I don’t have much family here, just my hubby and kids.
            That is amazing about your aunt! Would love her name so I can impress my parents. ;)From what my mom was telling me, nothing was felt in Peru. 🙂 yes, Maremoto is what I know as a tsunami or tidal wave. I didn’t know they changed the name. Haha
            OT, I get these horrible dreams when I’m stressed about large tidal waves the size of buildings and sometimes huge tornadoes.

chaufa sounds like the bomb right now! When I took my husband ten years ago to Peru, he almost died (not literally). Lol he couldn’t handle The food or the taxis. I wish he’d love Peruvian food, so I’d make more of it. Hate going through all that work just to cook for myself.

How is DC treating you? 🙂

My mom always talks about the different regions. Haha
              So interesting.

My mom has a very very verrrrry unique last name – Chavez.

LOL! 😉
              That’s her father’s. She dropped her mom’s while here —>
              My aunt is Maria (shocker!) – (Maruja) – Chavez – and I have to find her married name. 😦
              I don’t remember it ! There are like so many names and my mother and she didn’t speak for about 20 yrs and I brought them back together 👏

—-
              Now time out – your husband:

HE DIDNT LIKE THE FOOD ????????????
              !
              !

Is his palate just bland??? I don’t like spicy things at all …. I’m so picky.

……..& a thousand more !

I don’t like CILANTRO. I can smell it about a mile away – (it’s evolutionary – must be from my father’s side) but I tolerate it for the ceviche.

I don’t like the ajo – amarillo?
              I’m not into creams.

To THIS DAY- and I am the pickiest eater you will find – I can’t think of a better meal than what I had at a local cevicheria in downtown lima. I still dream of it.

I hope you are speaking a bit to your kids in Spanish. My mom never did. I learned solely by ear ….
              People regret when older not speaking the native tongue to their kids !

Besito Limeña- xxoo

Im in ny- I just know DC/ VA has a very large peruvian population

My parents are looking for places in ft lauderdale/ Boca area …… 🙂

Seattle sounds beautiful …..

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

How nice! I didn’t know we were saturated over in the DC area. Lol
                That’s great that your parents are looking to come around this area–there’s a little bit of everything over here. Seattle is so beautiful! Wish I could visit her more often.

I’m watching my Spurs vs, Thunder, and I’m about to lose it! I am taking my Xanax now! 🙂

Good luck. My bro got us all into the nba 😦

Hate the Knicks but the Nets I like. Yay

I just wrote a LONG REPLY

I’m waiting to see if it shows up. dammit

I wrote a long comment to you and it didn’t post

I’m getting carpal tunnel
          I’ll write again in a bit 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

It didn’t post because it had too many links, but I got it out of jail ^^^^

No not that one tarts the one above it. No links. It posted …. All good. Thank you !👍

14. Thank you for your Survivor Blog MTH! Better to read than to watch it! Lol! True!

15. Just Wondering In Jersey says:

>>> (Put your broom away Carlton, not that kind of power).<<< You always find a way to connect the housewives don't you? LOL

Anyone catch Million Dollar Listings New York premier last night? I think most of you realize that I’m from Nebraska and pretty proud of it. Freddie was going on and on about how many calls he gets now, worldwide, even from Nebraska. Then he asked, “Where’s Nebraska?”

I have a suggestion for him – maybe he could call Warren Buffett and get directions. That made me laugh when he said that. Obviously, Nebraska doesn’t have a boatload of properties like the ones he sells. Now if he were to get into land sales, the western half of the state is going for boo-coo bucks per acre. Just ask Ted Turner.

Rain, rain and rain – yay! We need it so bad. But they are saying snow later tonight. Where was that white stuff in January? My tulips and hyacinths will be drinking it up.

17. StaceySuperfly says:

Great recap MTH! Sarah hit the rum bottle a little too hard and I must say I enjoyed her being voted off. Way to blow your advantage. And WOO was wearing water shoes! They mold to your feet. I have a pair just like them and I can’t believe they let him wear them in the challenge. I think Spencer wanted to smack Kass when he realized she flipped, he is right, no way is the jury going to hand her the million. What a clusterf**k!

• MelTheHound - Team T-Rex says:

Above, Sam said Probst had tweeted that players are given the option to wear something on their feet. I guess he was the only one who came prepared for such a challenge. I think it or something like it has been used several times before..

Stacey I can’t recall where I first saw the five fingers shoe but I thought they were weird then and I still think their weird now. But I can see them being worn on the beach, for water sports.

• Jules says:

My mom does our afternoon walks in her’s. I took a will to get used to see them on her feet. My brothers family in CA all wear them. FreakyDeakies in LA.

• StaceySuperfly says:

They are ugly as sin but I wear them in the pool during water zumba to keep from slipping and hurting my new hip!

18. Butters'Mom says:

Hey Powell. Just saw your comment from yesterday. I only have time to read the blog on my lunch hour these days. I’m good, thanks for asking. I miss being able to follow the comments during the day but that’s the price for having a job I guess! Love you guys and I appreciate all those that do the recaps.
    I’m loving Veena’s travel blog and am totally jelly. It’s too funny I was just reading my old travel journal yesterday and I had a section in there about LaSagrada Familia when I saw it back in 1995. Still have the framed poster hanging on my wall.

Best to all…

I’m glad you’re doing well. I miss you on the blog too but hey, you haven’t won any of the big lotteries and a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. 🙂

MTH how are your cute little niece and nephew that babysits you sometimes doing? 😉

20. Thanks MTH, I am kinda watching…..

I want a Lainey Girl update, she needs to understand that you are not “bugging” her for yourself, but for “the fans”….

AND…..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! JUST JACK!!!!!!

21. Mene Seela says:

Powell were you the one that said you “had” to watch 36 hours of programming last week to clear your DVR? LOL. That is a ton of shows … a full time jobs worth! I hope you took your two “10’s” and the mandatory 30 minute meal break everyday!

Yes. Last weekend I had to watch 3weeks of Young & the Restless, 2 weeks of The Bold & Beautiful, and the last 4 epis of The Walking Dead. I was finished by 7 Sunday night. 🙂

• Mene Seela says:

Oh Dear! I haven’t watched Y&R in a few years. It used to be my favorite until they ruined Sharon (for me). I still heart silly Nikki.

YOU GOT THAT?!!

Well Sharon hasn’t changed. I hate that they made her character crazy and dependent.

Has anyone seen Leonardo DiCaprio’s The Great Gatsby? I love 1920’s style/fashion. I’ve never seen it. It’s already on so I’m going to try to get into it. I don’t reunion like watching films that I’ve never seen in the middle of it. I’ve seen Robert Redford’s many times. That was pretty good.

• Mene Seela says:

It was too cartoony for me. There was no reason for that when they used real houses. I did love the updated music. I love all the actors but felt it was bereft of emotion.

I started watching it when they were in the hotel and Gatsby was telling Tom he loved Daisy & Daisy never loved him. It was pretty much on point w/the original. I need to see the whole film. What I saw was good.

• Am I the only one that couldn’t stand The Great Gatsby (the book)? A lot of pretentious, spoiled rich people doing crappy things. Give me Austen any day over that drivel that Fitzgerald wrote or Wharton who did rich people elegantly.

YO Carrie Bradshaw — hahaha read below.
            That also was in high school. I want to give it another try.
            But I never watch movies of a book I read. (Exc: The Hours)
            I refuse to watch gone with the wind.

I have a couple other books by FSF that I got to try to read. Didn’t like GG. But long time ago

I wanted to see it but Baz L didn’t film on the REAL GOLD COAST of LI …
      ✖️✖️✖️✖️ 😦

I had to read the book for ap English and I remember not liking it ….

I wanted to find the homo-erotic tension of Leonardo and Toby. Lol 🙂

Powell thanks for asking about my fam —

All good. Thank you you’re sweet 🙂

23. Jan (TexasTart) says:

In regards to that DVR comment….I like to do the 15 minute delay thing….or maybe watch something marathon style, like 4 episodes of The Voice all at once (so it only takes 2 hours…I skip all the heartfelt backstories, thanks but no thanks, lol) The shows we talk about here, I like to watch live whenever possible.

DirecTV offered me a free equipment upgrade to the Genie and I took them up on that, but I scheduled it 3 weeks out in hopes I could watch some of what’s on my FULL DVR before it goes away. I doubt I will, I just had to delete some things to make room….to make matters worse the Genie allows you to record like 5 things at a time…that’s not really a good thing, is it?!
    ————-
    MTH — Thank you for Survivor! I was figuring out what was going to happen before it did last night,,,much more to say but duty calls. Later!

TexasTart I want the Genie. I haven’t checked into if we can get the free upgrade but we probably are eligible. Tell me how the Genie works.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

The last time I had to buy new equipment to upgrade, so I was very excited to have this offer and I didn’t find the offer on the website. I happened to be calling them to opt out of another free promotion before they started charging me for movie channels. With that said; if you know you want the Genie, call and ask about an upgrade and see if you can get the same offer.

Although the equipment and install is free, there is a $3 more a month/$36 a year in maintenance…that might be because I have 2 boxes. The catch is you have to agree to 2 years service and if you terminate early they charge you $20/month. Which could be costly, but they have no real competition. I’ll let you know how I like it.

• Boobah says:

TT – I really appreciate that info also. Truth be told, I don’t really love DirectTV. Nearly every month in 2013 I was over charged – one time they doubled my bill! I was so sick of calling them, that I began to ask to confirmation for everything and took notes as we spoke. This year is better. BUT the only reason I didn’t change to another company is because the other two offered in my area are worse, or so I’ve heard.
          Thanks!

That’s sad to hear Boobah. We’ve never had a problem w/billing. I am tired of Price increases but that keeps happening cuz of the networks. Hopefully overcharges won’t occur again on your account.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

About Survivor, I wanted to say that I liked Sarah right out of the gate on this show, but then I doubted her for falling for Tony’s lies earlier in the game. Now last night she could not shut her mouth and think long enough to realize she was committing sabotage. I was liking the move Kass made last night, but that might have ruined a chance of winning.

None way or the other, no one is really looking like the winner to me now. It’s kind of strange for me not to have picked a winner by this stage. I’m enjoying the season okay, but I am not passionate about this group. There has been too much predictability!

I always wondered why people didn’t show up wearing a swim suit and cargo pants that you unzip the legs to make shorts (can’t think of the brand name) and Aqua shoes (for which I can’t name). Always wondered about the shoes, why no one shows up wearing them. And they finally show up on the show – then I thought it was unfair, LOL. But hey, if they allow it – smart guy Woo! Starting to favor him for the shoes alone!

Now the group is going to want to go after strong guys, please not LJ or Woo, go go after Tony – I can not bear to hear him think out loud anymore! [running screaming holding my ears]

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

And because I haven’t posted enough in this thread…
      I forgot to say how I think the Survivor blog is very well written. Shows like that are hard to detail because of all the different elements. MTH does such a good job making that turn out like a story and you gotta love the little remarks thrown in. 🙂

25. chismosa™ says:

MDLNY—-> I was feeling it, then I looked it up to confirm, sadly the apartment that Ryan is selling with the “vault” is in the building where L’Wren Scott just killed herself a few weeks ago. 😦
    I think other stars have lived there. Nicole Kidman?

I found Luis’ apartment building online– that’s QUITE THE JUMP from the tiny place he was living in with his twin bro last season 😳

I guess the bravo money and some new commissions came through!

Regarding the apartment could also be a “bravo=paid=for and rented” apartment for the season, they like to do that so their peeps looks like they have money or at least a better place to live.

Maybe. For some reason the NON HWs especially the real estate people I feel pay for their own place.luis filmed in a tiny place last yr. no airs then

But you never know !

26. nyc mama says:

Hi everyone. Crazy busy here but finally had a chance to grap a cup of tea and read the blogs. Hope everyone is well.

Did Brandi stop taking her meds? What the tuck…?

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville · 4h
    I just want 2B the girl you like, the kind of girl you like

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

No, she’s ON her meds! Been crazy for me too. Glad you could take a minute and stop by, NYC mama! 🙂

• nyc mama says:

So this is just another example of not being very bright then. She doesn’t have to remind us, we know.

Thanks everyone for the great blogs!!!!

And Veena I am so enjoying reading about your adventures. You are visiting some of my favorite places and I am loving living vicariously through you.

Oh no..I hate to defend Brandi but this is from a song-I believe Beyoncé -I guess Brandi likes the song..

• nyc mama says:

Ha. Thanks but still think under the circumstances it is a bizarre and passive-agressive thing to post. She opened herself up to be abused. But then again she likes attention, doesn’t matter what kind. What a fool.

SHES SO ORIGINAL 💥

Now I’m googling for the song

Xo?
        Not drunk in love ? (Just watched that video for the 1st time 😳)

• nyc mama says:

I took it 2x, I too am Vanderfab but also Kyle. Does this mean that I don’t like or trust myself?

LOL

I’m Lisa V peeps. 😀

You’re better than I- I took it 3x bc my second one was BRANDI!

So I stick with the “gut” 1st one 🙂

Kyle’s ok

I bet it was the drink and book you chose that got you Brandi. 😉

I picked iced tea each time. All 3!
            (Powell I brew freezing cold iced tea all winter long….. I thought you’d like that 😉 )

I think it was the Britney song. I didn’t know all those songs and I’m a Britney fan from the 00’s…

So I had to go iTunes to listen to snippets. Unless the test is LAZY and just takes the title of the Britney song as the answer. I picked which song I liked – not based on title ….

Iced tea huh? LOL. I can’t stand iced tea. Tea is meant to be hot. 🙂 Last epi of SC Whitney went to a charity event w/his mother and they served iced tea. She asked was is sweet tea. You’re not southern if you don’t like sweet tea, I think she said. LOL she almost passed out at the thought of her son dating a girl that wore Ann Taylor. She’d have a coronary if a girl didn’t like sweet tea. She and I probably wouldn’t get along. 🙂

Ann taylor is too lowbrow???
                It’s not cheap! (Not Loft)

Oh I can’t wait to watch this ….I haven’t started.
                They’re all on WWH next week

It’s TORTURE!

Bethenny Frankel
    I’m looking for college students who need help launching their business! Go to my show’s Facebook page to find out how to enter!
    Bethenny | Facebook

Guess what! College students don’t use FB anymore !!!
      #getaclue
      #getofftv

Haha. There are some still there but if there are any that would be interested I’m sure they’ll find there way back to FB. And maybe this will be Bs opp to learn that coll students are into other social networking.

29. sparklemuffy says:

thanks Jeff for blog. It was a little more exciting at the end, but I don’t really like anyone yet– So much more interesting to get the story here than to watch in real time–

Oh PS to tie in SURVIVOR to FLIPPING OUT—>>

Flipping out had the ex husband of Jeff probst’s current wife on the show.

30. chismosa™ says:

The woman on MM tonight – didn’t watch yet – was on some dr drew show on vh1 I remember watching her

The bald guy looks like a regular sized MINI ME. Gross

Does Patti wear colored contacts? I just see her TH’s during commercials and they glitter and look purple or neon — ?? She’s so dumb

• mariareads says:

The woman on MM tonight was one of Tiger Wood’s girlfriends-for lack of a better word.

Yeah!!!, thats why her name and face were so familiar! But then I thought, no, why would such a successful woman do that. Maybe the names are just similar. But it is her?

• mariareads says:

Yup. She was on Dr. Drew for sexual addiction. She also got $1M from Tiger Woods, I think, to keep her mouth shut so she couldn’t talk about it while on the show. Classy.

OMG, that’s how she got to be a millionaire?

Harika-
            Is she the one who originally got famous for being on the cover of the paper with her fiancé’s picture who died on 9/11?

I confuse her with the girl who did the restaurant show with Danielle Staub mixed up
            #bothtramps

• NJBev says:

Chi-
              she was the one who lost her Fiance in the
              Twin Towers. Eerily enough, I remember her from
              that, she was crying so hard she was licking
              the tears off her cheeks and her head was doing
              that heave that a baby does after a cry so exhausting
              they cannot catch their breath-
              she broke my heart…..
              I often wondered what would have
              happened if she had gone on and married him….

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Chismosa & Foxymel read back up where you talked about Peru…Chismosa’s ‘lost’ comment has posted.

We’re good
      I was in a weird spot where the phone service is sketchy. All good thanks lady.

Ps- where is Lulu? Has she been around ?
      Maybe I missed something –
      I hope she’s well

32. chismosa™ says:

DRAGON lady/ Rebecca-
    Hottie Danish Hottiesberg from GOT and the Other Woman will be on chelsea next week. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. ❤ 🐻

He doesn’t exact float my boat. I’m liking the darker hunks…. Rob, Jon, and the Chilean guy they got to play Prince Oberyn. There’s something about watching a character have sex with his twin sister that turns me off.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Ok sorry didn’t know your type — he’s MINE! haha
        It’s too incestuous for me to like someone that looks like me. I’m weird®©™ I know

#liar

What does this mean?

He’s such an idiot —I wish he’d come back from his montana and Miami lovefest and there would be news that he was released as Exec Producer for HWs effective IMMEDIATELY 🙏

This bravoholic thing is OUT OF CONTROL!! Twitter has gone completely of the friggen rails and is headed to crazy town!! What a bunch of wackadoos!! People are beside themselves over the “bravoholic” account being shut down…big whoop!!!

Please educate me ????

I know on tv I see “this week’s bravoholic winner is —-”

What account?

The Bravoholic account is over-there was a big scandal on twitter involving a few people and Carole-I can’t get into right now b/c I have to go watch Scandal and this story is long and drawn out…

People are crying in their beer cuz a stupid Twitter account was shut down? Have people lost their friggin minds? They know all of this Bravo and HW stuff is JUST TV don’t they? It’s not changing the world. Sheeesssh. :/

• Mene Seela says:

Did that account say something outrageous? More outrageous than things said ON Bravo?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Lost my post…anyway I was saying TEB2350 was supposed to be the bravoholic on twitter this week but it never happened and thus the joke was she broke it…no more Bravoholic on twitter

Ok so people each week on twitter won ACCESS to be the handle of @bravoholic?
        And then the next week it went to someone else?

So it got crazy. Some still were posting with the name / handle

Security-breach ?

34. chismosa™ says:

VV
    There’s a little update I’m used to hearing I haven’t heard today 👂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You talkin about the fire Brandi petition? That is a super sad turn out….if you think about around 800k viewers…and 6900 signed it, that is less than 1% ….and I could swear I was posting that petition 2 or 3 months ago. That’s all they got? Pathetic.

35. chismosa™ says:

HOLLA BACK

Haven’t watched it yet. Droopy boobs

36. chismosa™ says:

Ok this is what happened ?

I have read TEB before …I know she’s been involved in stuff

So you must’nt speak ILL OF RADZI????

I wish I knew what she said!

Forgot the link:

In a nutshell-she compared Carole’s husbands death to avivas divorce. That they were the same.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Not cool. Thanks for the insight!

He didn’t tweet her address-he tweeted the name of the company she works for-

• Mene Seela says:

That is pretty offensive.

• Mene Seela says:

How could Carole’s assistant allegedly get TEBs personal info to send out? I’ve seen the photo TEB uses… That isn’t really her is it?

I Think it is her-JZ tweeted out Tebs real name a few month ago and then it was tweeted out again by someone else a few weeks ago-first and last name. Everyone who follows her on twitter saw the tweet so the info must have gotten around. He said all her info was on LinkedIn and that’s how he knew who she worked for-it’s public info at this point he said. It’s all so crazy and stupid.

• Mene Seela says:

I think that is offensive. Privacy is everything even when you act like a jerk on the internet unless you are causing true harm to people.

• NJBev says:

Jill,
            why would JZ tweet out TEB’s full name???

Teb has been twitter battling JZ for ages-Teb calls JZ out for all her fake accounts and phony tweets-JZ I guess wanted to show Teb that she can fight dirty and tweeted her first name-it was very scandalous and all Tebs followers bombarded JZ with tweets telling her how wrong it was but JZ didn’t care-she never deleted the tweet…then Teb got into with another person and that person put out her last name.

• Eastbayca says:

Both JZ and recently 36prettywoman (WSL allegedly) have twitted Teb’s info. JZ got her info from LinkedIn and 36prettywoman apparently has hangout with Teb. I watched all this from afar whilst sipping on pinot grigio.

I love your last sentence!!! LOL! They are having a twitter feeding frenzy, meanwhile, you…calmly sipping your pinot gri.

I love her last sentence too. Unfortunately for me,I gave my pinot grigio up for lent. 😦

The photo of Teb really is her. I think that even Lynn (RIP) met her before.

37. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I saw an article in People with Mackenzie Phillips and it was nice to read she was still sober and giving back. She works a couple days a week at the same recovery center she visited when on Dr. Drew Celebrity Rehab.

That is good. I always liked her. It was so sad when she came out to as an abused child, to start her own healing.

I’m watching MDLNY…Ryan needs a stylist….He seriously does! He dresses TERRIBLE! Out of the three, he’s the one that looks the less groomed and wears terrible suits and shirts.

• NJBev says:

I was just thinking he certainly isn’t as
      stylish as the other two……..

Fo sho. The 3 piece one was horrible!

I love his hair gray though! He should keep that. So handsome.
      He looks like he’s 19 so it helps him

• Mene Seela says:

Apples and spaceships!

Nope-this was a follow up to the tweet that started it all..the first tweet is worse..let me go find it

#alwaysthesamegroup #samecrapdifferentstory #headache #dontcare

On this we agree VV…same crap everyday..all day!!

No tennis then 🎾🚫

I guess she was supportive of Aviva? I mean who doesn’t get saying that to Harry after how VivaCalm went at Carole ??

Weird. ” Radzie” is bffs with Andy too.
          Shut it down ❌❌❌❌🔚🔚🔚

I don’t think Teb is a Aviva fan. I just think that she thought that Carol’s comment was off…and it really was. I also thought it was the incredibly rude of her to go up to her husband at the party when he was with people and insult his wife her ‘good bye;.

It’s kind of the same thing like when some girl tweeted to Brandi that some of her reactions are totally over the top and would be like someone saying “You called me a bitch, so I am glad your dad died”. But it went over Brandi’s head and she lost it pointing out how her dad isn’t dead and how horrible that is to say. Then the next thing you know Brandi supporters were saying people threatened her family.

• Eastbayca says:

Teb is an Aviva fan, she has mentioned before of meeting Aviva in the Hamptons during the shooting of season 5 and also of Aviva’s invite to her during the premier of season 5.

Thanks Rab I think I get it better now

Teb is for sure a fan of Aviva-they met during filming last season out in the Hamptons I think-Aviva invited Teb to the premier party last year-Teb is a very strong defender of Aviva-even when she is indefensible

I unfollowed all of them. So tired of seeing it all over my to. #couldcareless

To? … TL

LOL- I knew what you meant.

Sometimes, I catch some drama that goes on…and I can never make any sense out of it when it comes to who said what to who and when and why…

So I just stick my head back in the sand and carry on… 😀

Yeah, they can be obsessive with the negative stuff. It seems no one will back down. But I just discovered twitter this year, so I’m not that tired of it yet. This is the first “big whoop” I’ve seen since I got twitter. I just try not to comment during those dark moments on twitter. I really just want to have fun. Because I was once a girl,…and girls, they wanna have fun….oh girls just wanna have fun!

I remember Teb being at the party along with WSL, and I think WSL friend who is a doctor was there. I wasn’t sure who got the invites.

I still want to give Teb the benefit of the doubt, I really think she was trying to illustrate a point. 🙂

She’s really funny. Even though i stay out of the fray (some days are very fray-ish) for the most part her tweets are funny!

I don’t know about you guys but I LOVE this show The People’s Couch!! It’s so funny and stupid-the people make me laugh!

If it’s that they’re actors and we are supposed to know that and bravo isn’t acting like they’re random people, I’d give it a chance.

• I watched last night and it was funny!

I love it, too! The different groups are really cute and funny. My faves are Emerson, Blake and Scott…they are witty and snarky, …like us! you know I’ve been talking to/yelling at the TV for years so it really tickles me. You should follow them, they do a bit of promoting, but they are polite and friendly…and funny.

40. chismosa™ says:

How timely. — weird – written a few days ago and the woman spells her name the same way as Carole. Spooky

A well written article. That happens so rarely these days. And yes, it is timely.

41. LaineyLainey says:

Just talked with Laineygirl…she is doing great! Thank you all for thinking of her 💕💕💕. Let’s see if this picture will post

Proud mother … She’s gorgeous!

Beautiful so happy she’s feeling better

What does ootd mean – I’m so not with the times

Wowza LaineyPie! So happy she is feeling better.

What a beautiful girl with a smile that lights up the room.

Looking good…another job, yippee! 😀

Thanks friends!!! She was a little bit distressed yesterday because she had a customer at lululemon who was screaming at her. I mean saying “I hate you and I hate this store,…” stuff like that. She tried to help her and then finally when my daughter was trying to hand her something, the woman said “just lay the stuff down, I don’t even want to risk touching you….” So finallyyyyyy my daughter got a clue that there was something going on here…my daughter said to her “no.” and the customer kept screaming “What did you say????” My daughter said “I said no. But I will go find you someone to help you who I suspect you won’t hate upon sight and who you won’t mind touching you.” So she went and found a caucasion (sp) manager and guess what the lady said…”Finally!!! Someone I can work with!” It takes all kinds.

• Eastbayca says:

Summarized at hot and bravoed.

I don’t even know what a Bravoholic is? Or what they are suppose to do.

Can someone tell me? lol

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hi Rabble, I didn’t follow The Bravoholic, but often saw the tweets. It was a Twitter account owned by BravoTV and they choose one person, per week to be the “The Bravoholic”. Basically this person live-tweeted during shows and other Bravo related stuff – from their prospective. It was free advertising and a way for BravoTV to connect with some of their Bravo fanatics.

Someone posted an explanation about all the hullabaloo…has it been posted here…oh nevermind, I just looked up and say Eastbay posted the link….that kind of explains everything from this person’s point of view.

Hi LL,

I think I read that link. That writer seemed to some it up nicely…a bunch of people showed their a**.

Hi Jan,

That sounds like a prize someone would win in a contest in hell. LOL..I mean…anyone…anywhere can tweet about a Bravo show.

Weather is getting better – heading to the ship – but we overnight in Barcelona so I guess it’s just a hotel on the water for the night. We had fun doing a Roman scavenger hunt yesterday ….

Princess Pindy. Wasn’t around last night, but appreciate your honorary Just Jack gravatar! I’m assuming it was a birthday shout out!

44. Jan (TexasTart) says: