Real Housewives of Atlanta – S6E21 – by Ramonacoaster

Photo from RHOA Facebook

Photo from RHOA Facebook

Real Housewives of Atlanta by Ramonacoaster

Porsha is in the studio recording a song called “Perfectly Worthless.” It is…surprise, surprise… about her imperfect relationship with Kordell. During midsong, the vocal coach stops her and says he doesn’t believe what she is singing, tells her to think of everything she has gone through in order for the emotion to come out in her singing. As she is singing, a ceiling light falls down and surprises Porsha. Everyone blames it on Kandi since she came in at the same time. They were just joking. Maybe there is a ghost in the studio that wants Porsha to stop singing. Just joking. Actually she sounds pretty good. Kandi talks to Porsha about missing rehearsal for her musical. Porsha says she never got the schedule and that Kandi’s team needs to communicate effectively with her. They clear it up with someone from Porsha’s team who didn’t realize their schedule was attached to another email so it was Porsha’s team who was at fault. If it is already November, why aren’t you asking for the schedule? Why are you assuming that you are not practicing for that month? Didn’t she miss some days rehearsing already? Porsha is such a flake. I don’t care how many times she says she is dedicated to a Kandi’s musical, I think she thinks this production is a joke.

Nene is meeting with her manager, Steven Grossman, to show off how many job offers she is getting and to discuss her deal to put her name on a fashion label and show it on HSN. They had passed on a job on John Stamos’s show on the US network and a job on a tv show Mr. Box Office with Jon Lovitz and Bill Bellamy. Nene in her TH says she is presented with all kind of offers, not all of it she felt was right for her and she has left million dollars on the table by not accepting these offers. She wants to accept things that will elevate her. Her manager advised her to work with an acting coach but Nene says she can’t promise him she would go every week and she prefers to be more raw with her emotion. Nene has never watched Scandal and her manager loves that show and wishes she were on it. Nene will get ready to go to auditions and read scripts.

Kandi wants to set up a counseling session with her mother and she invited Dr. Sutherland, a family counselor to explain her situation. There is a flashback to when Kandi was dating AJ and Mama Joyce expresses her fear of Kandi getting taken advantage of during a counseling session. It’s like a repeat of history. Kandi thinks when she gets serious in a relationship, her mother starts fearing she might lose her (or that Kandi might lose her money and mama won’t get taken care of in her older age). The counselor asks Kandi what she is doing to continue that behavior. Mama Joyce arrives and the counselor talks to Joyce by herself. Mama Joyce said her and Kandi lost communication and that Todd quit his $90,000 a year job to date her daughter, the millionaire. Joyce has complained that since Kandi has been with Todd she has gained 30 lbs and that Todd has not been taking care of Kandi. I found that funny because I have gained weight in a relationship due to feeling more relaxed and complacent. Mama Joyce brings up that Kandi never had a close relationship with her father and that she had a close relationship with her brother but he passed when he was 22. Mama Joyce doesn’t know how Todd treats Kandi because she says she is not around so the counselor points out she has not taken the time to know Todd. The counselor asks if Mama Joyce and Kandi wants to make changes to improve the relationship. The counselor wants to meet again. I think the first meeting is just to gather information about the situation. They need many more counseling sessions in order to move forward.

Nene and her manager are looking at patterns for her fashion label. Nene vetoes and approves what she likes and what she doesn’t. After the meeting the team knows what to work on and what to keep. Nene loves double cold shoulder blue tent blouse. I like it. It hides the tummy.

Kenya, Kandi and Cynthia meet and Kenya announces that Velvet died. She got attacked by a neighbor’s dog. They both hug Kenya. Kenya is doing a memorial for Velvet and Kandi & Cynthia have been very kind to her. Cynthia has a dog too so she can’t imagine her dog passing. Dogs are like part of the family and it is heartbreaking to lose one. My sister’s dog was a Yorkie too and he got attacked by a bigger dog when he was going for a walk. I felt so bad because he was so small even though he thought he was the biggest, baddest dog on the block. He didn’t have a chance. Anyway the ladies knew how much Velvet meant to Kenya and sincerely expressed their condolences.

The lawyer and Apollo decide to take a pottery class and try to reenact the scene from Ghost with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. This scene was not so romantic with the lawyer complaining constantly.

Peter announces that Bar None may be in limbo. Cynthia freaks out then tries to keep calm and confident. Peter worked out the details of the lease of the building. He doesn’t want to stop doing things in business even though Cynthia doesn’t understand what is happening. He should at least take the time to explain the details because she does own half and if something should happen to him she can take over seamlessly.

Kandi is having a rehearsal at the theatre where they are going to perform. Porsha shows up and Kandi says she missed a lot of choreography. Dee Woods tries showing Porsha the moves when she gets called over by some lady who I guess is the director. She wants a commitment from Porsha that she will show up to the performances and the rest of rehearsals. Porsha assures her she will. Thank goodness Porsha has an understudy that can takeover. Mama Joyce comes by to watch the practice and Kandi hopes her mother doesn’t get offended. Don Juan jokes that the actress saying her lines sounds like Mama Joyce. As Mama Joyce leaves, Todd says hello and gives her a tour of the red carpet. Mama Joyce is not feeling him. Todd starts speaking to Mama directly to ask why their relationship went downhill. Mama Joyce says she stopped respecting him because he gave up his job. Todd explains that he had a lot of money saved and Kandi wanted him to stay in Atlanta to work on their relationship since his work sends him to different cities. Todd says “I would love for you to love me one day.” Isn’t that cute? He says the only person who ends up getting hurt is Kandi. Mama says her whole existence is her children and she doesn’t want to see anyone taking advantage of her children. She has lost one child and she puts everything into Kandi. Mama hopes that Todd has the right intentions toward her and he says he does. They hug and it is so heartwarming especially since they are showing heartwarming scenes from the musical at the same time. Well, Mama has no choice but to get over her worries since Todd and Kandi got married recently. I wish them a long, happy, healthy marriage.

_________________________________________

The Amazing Race preempted by the ACM show last night. See you next week when it picks back up – MTH

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

230 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – S6E21 – by Ramonacoaster

Good morning everyone. Yes. It’s bottom lip Monday. Sighhhhh. I’m tired and have a migraine. Well its raining today. I hope everyone that needs rain gets their share. Have a great day.

Good morning – not first, and no sign of George on the ship – phew.

We are having a great time. They messed up on our drink package, and gave us cash back instead. SPA for me!!!!!

New blog http://wp.me/p4kxEH-7V

3. trudie says:

I think Nene needs to be taken down a peg or two. Turning down projects with established actors without even reading the scripts? Not wanting to go to acting classes because directors prefer raw acting. She is looking like a fool IMO.

• jezzibel says:

Nene is not an actress, IF she was serious about pursuing a career in acting she would put in the time and effort, and be counting her lucky stars that she is even getting scripts to read. If that is the attitude she is going to have about it, then all she will ever be is a reality tv celeb that had some bit parts in a popular tv series and a sitcom that was canceled before midseason. I think almost all of the HW’s have had walk on roles and bit parts in various tv shows over the years.

She’s a “Personality”, not an actress.

• jezzibel says:

true dat!!!

Nene has never played a ‘role’; she’s only played herself.

that is true. I don’t see her as a leading lady type person. I can only see her as a sidekick that basically is playing a person just like herself. I don’t think she will ever have a lasting career.

• MM in OC says:

agreed! I’d say she should do a trashy talk show, but I think the market is saturated right now. maybe a game show hostess??

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Jezzibel, well put! She is so pompous and ungracious. Can’t stand NeNe anymore, and this was a good episode because she was on for like a minute.

Both jobs were w/excellent and funny actors. She wants jobs that will elevate her? She was a coach and a house mgr or whatever on New Normal. Was she nominated for any Emmys? HELL to the NO. Yes someone needs to knock her down a few pegs.

There is absolutely NOTHING about Nene that would make me want to watch her dance, act, play executive on Celebrity Apprentice, design clothing (cough, cough). Humble yourself Nene. You are very non-likeable and quite nasty.

I read that when Marilyn Monroe was a well established actress she was taking acting lessons. I don’t know who NeNe thinks she is.

• jezzibel says:

I think a lot of serious(working) actors/actresses still take acting lessons, still use acting coaches doesn’t matter if they are established A-listers or newbies on the make. There are very few that get by on talent alone, and they still have to work at it.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Cate Blanchett said she still has an acting coach.

I was watching a really neat Documentary called “The guy who was in that thing” and these actors, many of whom have extensive education in theater and drama as well as continuing education, etc. gave interviews about their careers and auditioning, getting work. etc. It was so interesting that these folks go to EVERY audition, WHY because someone may see you at one audition and realize you would be perfect for something else they are casting, etc. Also, they all exclaimed that it was something called WORK to pay your BILLS! Again, I have always noted that Thuglina_NayNay seems quite allergic to actual WORK. Sitcoms, especially the stuff she did, was very little work, mostly sitting around until you needed to spew out her what two or three lines. Once Thuglina-Nay-Nay’s fifteen minutes are up, she will be another has been begging folks for work, and probably will run through all her money and wind up broke ass broke in a few years. Here is a link to the documentary, I enjoyed this immensely:

• shamrockblonde says:

T-Rex! – hope you are feeling well – I don’t normally watch The Actor’s Studio but a while back I watched an episode and the actor, I think it might have been DiNiro was on – a guy in the audience stood and asked him what chance he had as being cast as a leading man being he was short, wore round glasses and was bald – DiNero told him to go to any and all casting calls because even if he did not get the part, somewhere out there a director was sitting in a studio asking “where can we find a short guy who wears round glasses and is bald to play this great leading man? you never know who will see you and know that you are perfect for a part you weren’t even looking for – not going is the surest way to fail” – too bad DiNero didn’t get a chance to tell that to NeNe –
        as for her clothing line – what in the world was she basing her decisions to not like most of the stuff shown ? I kind of liked that leather dress and the jacket but I got the feeling that because it was something that SHE could not wear it was not good enough and as for the jacket, it seemed tight on her so she said not to it – careful NeNe – you sounded a bit like She by Sheree – clueless…

Oh, and that was done at THE ACTOR’S STUDIO a school started by Actors back in the 40’s by directors and actors to help those in the industry “hone” their craft, it is now fun by Al Pacino, Ellen Bursytn and Harvey Keitel. Again, they also promote continuing education even from Actors. writers, etc. that have graduated from the school to come back and take courses. Thuglina-nay_nay is just probably too embarrassed to go to a casting call, especially if it will be filmed, because she is a terrible actress and probably could not even read lines, or prepare a monologue for a casting call

• KTinCT says:

I LOVE “Inside the Actors Studio” Great show and every interview is awesome. I love seeing the person behind the actor/actress…….. I don’t recall any interview that didn’t deliver – I think my favorite was James Gandolfini but I enjoy them all, the interview with the cast of “The Simpsons” was hilarious 🙂

Shamrock And T-Rex the documentary and DiNiro sure gave great advice. But remember NeNe was in not one but two Ryan Murphy productions. LOL she cracks me up when she says that.

• shamrockblonde says:

NeNe is a legend in her own mind – ultimately she wants people to come to her begging her to be in their shows – no auditions, just handed to her –

Kandi gained 30 lbs when AJ died. Did Joyce try to help her lose weight then? She just needs to tell the truth. She wants Kandi’s money for herself and doesn’t want to share it w/a man & she wants to live w/Kandi. I’d respect her if she told the truth. And she tells the doc she doesn’t spend time w/them, and then says she hasn’t seen Todd help Kandi w/her wright. Which one is it?Liar.

I can’t believe how Mama Joyce not only tried to blame Todd for Kandi’s weight gain but that he wasn’t critical enough about it to push her into losing it.

And the counselor didn’t help cuz they were on The View last month and Joyce was saying the same thing. I heard on the radio this morning that Joyce gave a toast at the wedding this weekend. Liar, Liar.

Today is the day. My daughter will go to the hospital tonight and they will induce labor. Sometime after that, I will officially become a grandmother. I’m a bunch of nervous energy. I can’t be there for her. Even though we discussed this, I’m feeling bad about it. If y’all have a second or two, please send up a blessing (or two) for her and my granddaughter. Thanks!

Will do HH!!! How exciting!

• shamrockblonde says:

you and all your care shall be in my prayers – all will be well, and before you know it a tiny little bundle of pure innocent joy will exist and fill your life and the lives of all of your loved ones with love – simple unshakable beautiful – love – *hugs HuskerHuny really hard*

Congradulations !! And many, many blessings to the expanding family…

HH- Sending you some Blessing Vibes!

• trudie says:

Congratulations!!

Soooo excited for you HH!! Blessing sent!!

How exciting! You know, Rebecca is a really pretty baby name…. Just sayin’.

• MM in OC says:

best of luck future grandma!!! How exciting 🙂

• mariareads says:

God bless HuskerHuny! Praying for a wonderful piece of news from you soon! Any way someone can set up skype for you to be able to see your daughter and granddaughter? Just a thought. Even if it’s after the big event is over and she is home. That is a way to “be together”. Hugs to all.

• KTinCT says:

awe, God Bless, I will keep you and your family in my prayers (((Huskerhunny)))

Blessings …. Hope everyone is happy and most importantly HEALTHY ❤

first – as much as I missed TAR last night at least it was pre-empted by something so fun! the AMC awards show last night was excellent!! – loved it!

my heart went out to Kenya last night – probably a first for me – what a horrible thing to have happen – and she truly loved that little puppy – you could tell, but watching her last night there was no doubt at all – her Aunt is one wise and caring woman and I’m glad she was there for her at that time –

Porsha? – thank goodness for understudies……..

and was it just me, or did Mama Joyce look very different in last night’s episode compared to the flashback scene between her and Todd where she was yelling at him across the table?

I wish Kandi and Todd nothing but happiness –

I will not speak about the whole clay scene with Apollo and Phadrea – watching Apollo play with the clay was just tooooo disturbing………

8. T-Rex says:

OT-Cancer Update! For those not interested in this UPDATE scroll ahead. Thanks.

So, the update is just a small one, I have been off my Synthroid and on this EVIL drug called Cytomel until I have my Radioactive Iodine treatment on April 28th. I now kinda know how Morningsickness feels like because I have been nauseous for over a week, and I don’t think I have eaten barely anything, and living basically off of Ginger Ale, and an occasional Coke. Oh, and the beauty part is because this is Thyroid medication haven’t lost an ounce! Nope, think I actually gained a couple of pounds, UGH. So As of April 14th will no longer be taking that drug, well not taking any drugs for two weeks, which should make my life miserable, YAY! On top of that you have to be on a special diet, that precludes you from eating anything with salt, no dairy no egg yolks(egg whites okay), no processed foods what so ever, no soy, no red beans, kidney beans, can have just a few of the bean family, etc. Oh yeah, looking forward to two weeks of hell, although the last 10 days have been pretty much hell, so not looking forward to the next few weeks. Once RAI is done, then back to my regular scheduled program of meds, can’t wait. Oh, and they asked if I wanted to be In – patient for the RAI procedure, to which I said, HELL YEAH! I find out Thursday whether or not the insurance approved that. Trust me from everything I have read about the isolation required for the RAI I would rather be in the hospital, and Mr. T-Rex agrees and said he would bring me food, if I ever get my appetite back. Oh and just a shout out to Mr. T-Rex who is the most awesome Husband ever! That man has done nothing but wait on me for the past week, and just has been a real trooper through this whole ordeal. Although he still can’t understand, why I don’t get that I am sick. I refuse to believe I am sick, therefore I am NOT sick! HA!

I’m glad Mr. T-Rex is so awesome!! I’m sad that you have been going through a rough patch! I hope the next few weeks go by quickly and you start feeling good again!!

How wonderful about Mr.Trex being so good to you! It’s hard to hear you are having a hard time with the meds, I will pray for more good days for you. You will get through this!! You have a fighting spirit and solid support at home,…and you have your Lynnfam rooting for you, praying for you… I can’t believe April 28 is right around the corner. Thank you for the update. Hugs, hugs, hugs!!!

• Thanks for the update and glad you are hanging in there. Glad you have a great Mr. T-Rex, when I broke my ankle Mr. SJP was wonderful so know how important that can be. Just remember this is a marathon not a sprint and you have a lot of people pulling for you.

Big hugs and kisses to our T-rexes.

Wow. It’s almost easier to tell you what you CAN still eat. Can you take something for the nausea?

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

You must have read my mind T Rex. Just yesterday I was wondering how you were doing. I’m sorry you are having a bad time with meds. Been there, done that. Your fighting spirit will get you through anything! You are so lucky to have Mr. TRex. Going through anything like this alone sucks big time.

• MM in OC says:

Go T-Rex!!!

• MM in OC says:

Quote from Step Brothers just for you T-Rex!!

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said “Bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside” and I said “OK Pop”, but he didn’t really say that he said that “Stop being a f*cking dinosaur and get a job”.

• trudie says:

(((T-Rex))) When my daughter was having problems with nausea because of her meds, sucking on peppermints helped her. That and freeze pops.

(((T-Rex))) Prayers your way.
      #teamT-Rex

• mariareads says:

Heck T-Rex! But it takes a war to battle this disease and so try to thinking of this as going into battle because you have that spirit and you WILL win! It sucks though. I’m not going to make believe it doesn’t because you are living it! Your statement: I refuse to believe I am sick therefore I a NOT sick! HA!~ That is a warrior woman attitude and warrior women are victors! god bless your husband. I know only too well how difficult it is to watch the one you love so very much have to do battle. But having him is at least 50% of this. I know that for sure. You are fortunate and smart. You chose well! Hugs to you both!

Can they give you anti-nauseou pills? I take Promethazine 25mg.

• NJBev says:

(((((((T-Rex))))))))

• KTinCT says:

Go (((T-Rex))) Kick that cancer to the curb like the bad ass you are!! Yay for Mr.T-Rexfor taking care if you!

TRex I hope you start to feel better after this hump. It can’t be easy. I’m happy you have a wonderful mr TRex to be by your side.
      Big hugs xx

• plainviewsue says:

Much love and prayers to you T-Rex.

*hugs TRex really hard* *hugs Mr. TRex really hard* – I’m sorry that you’ve had a bit of trouble, but I know your heart – I know your spirit and most of all, I know your courage – the meds, the diet, the treatments don’t stand a chance against that – AND you have Mr. TRex standing right beside you – you have all of us right there with you, praying for you and cheering you on – all will be well – deep breath – we are with you –

10. LaineyLainey says:

Ramonacoaster, thanks for the great recap! It was a pretty good episode. I like that there are interesting things going on in their lives that make it worth watching; unlike the made-up drama of a tabloid that was never taken to Palm Springs or the beaten to death topic of someone making the suggestion that someone did or did not use a ghost writer.

11. 2Stupid says:

Not to send any negative energy out into the universe, but seeing what T-Rex is going through prompted me to share what has happened to me in the last two weeeks. I have shared that my mom has MS and we were scared it might have transitioned into secondary progressive MS, which is very scary. Well two weeks ago my sister had to take her to the hospital because she was swelling and has a rash. They said she had a severy kidney infection and started giving her an IV of antibiotics immediately. The next few days we just kept getting bad news. Turns out she is in the final stages of AML-leukemia and there is no cure. The prognosis is very bleak. On top of that, the whole inicident has caused her very mild dementia to go into overdrive, and she has to take Haldol now. She got released this past Saturday, and the very next Saturday we had to take her back to the ER and she was admitted and is still there. Her Dr. was giving her mild chemo to slow the progression, but she can’t do that while they are trying to figure out what is causing her to have fever. Essentially, we found out my mom has weeks to live and have not had much time to digest that information. Just needed to share because I am keeping it mostly private in my personal life.

• MelTheHound says:

😦

Dearest 2, I am very sorry to hear of your mommy’s illness and prognosis. I am glad you are reaching out here, since you don’t feel like you can in your offline life. I hope you and your sister can come together now, you really need each other. I will add your mom to my prayer list. I will pray that she will be relieved of physical pain and suffering and that you can be strong during this difficult time and have some time to have some meaningful moments with her now that will comfort you later. Thanks for reaching out, it takes courage. Keep us posted.

• 2Stupid says:

Thanks for your kind words. I know so many going through difficulties it is usually hard for me to open up about my own struggles. I am trying to spend every minute I can with her. I live 4 hrs away and have small children. Right now I am going every weekend. I tried to bring my children, but it is more than they can comprehend. I will take them again Easter and let them have lunch with their Grammy, but then I think it will be too much for their little minds.

I’m so sorry to read this news-I offer my prayers and support. I’m glad that you know you can express your feelings here-please continue to do so as it may help a little.

• lillybee says:

I am sorry for what is happening in your life.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

((2))So sorry for what you’re going through.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I’m so sorry to hear of your troubles 2Stupid. My mother had dementia and I had to bring her to live with me for her safety. Unfortunately she kept me up most of the night and I had to get to work by 7 so I was a walking zombie for that time. I kept getting ill because of no rest and that led to me retiring early. Mom passed the month after I retired.

• 2Stupid says:

My sister is staying with my mom. She is a teacher’s aide and took a leave of absence for that very reason. My mom gets up at around 2:00 and takes a bath and washes her hair. My sister couldn’t function the next day, and it turns out she can’t be left alone at all. We call it the trifecta-MS, Leukemia, and Dementia. We aren’t making light of it, but we realize that it is hard for people to understand that we are dealing with all three simultaneously. I am sorry about your mom. I hope you are at least enjoying your retirment.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Dementia is no joke. Mom was considered a sundowner which meant she was OK up til about the time I got home from work and then things got nuts. Just what I needed after working in crazy town. Anyway, you are dealing with a triple threat and I wish you much patience and understanding. Be sure to take care of yourself too.

I am enjoying my retirement. I would have enjoyed it more if I could have made 30 years instead of 25. More money then 🙂 Timing is everything. I’m usually at the airport when my ship comes in.

OMG 2Stupid, sending out prayers to your family. It’s so scary to find out you have a disease and then to find out it isn’t curable, so sorry to you and your family. As I go in for treatments I do have to see and talk with folks that may not survive their treatments, and I thank my lucky stars everyday that mine was caught in time and that while they can’t cure it, I can manage with it for many, many years. You know that you and your family are in our prayers and thoughts.

• MM in OC says:

So sorry! It never easy dealing with the prospect of losing loved ones. Hugs!!

• AZGirl says:

So sorry for your mom’s illness.

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs 2stupid really hard* – I am so sorry that you are going through this – you and your Mom and all your care will be in my prayers – please know that you are not alone – we are with you – keep calm your heart and know that you are strong and we walk with you –
      *hugs 2stupid really hard*

• trudie says:

My heart goes out to you and your family. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

• mariareads says:

Oh this is very difficult news to hear from you 2stupid. I am so very sorry. As others have stated I will pray for your mother and your family as well as you. You will need support. Please come to us for whatever we can do –even if it’s just to post and we “listen”. Prayers of courage to all of you. This is so so hard for you I know. Hugs to you.

(((2S)))

• Sending lots of prayers to your mom and you 2S , besos dear! ((((2S))))))

• sparklemuffy says:

(((2S))) What a shock. You and you family will be in my prayers. It’s so hard to be the long distance daughter. Don’t be afraid to lean on your friends —people still amaze me with their generosity and love. Just say yes– big hug

2Stupid I’m so sorry to hear your mom isn’t doing well. Wow I pray she’s not in any pain. I’m so sorry your mom and your family has to go thru this. I’m glad you all are there for your mom and each other. Prayers to you and your family and BIG hugs to you.

• I am beyond sorry for your mom, you and your family all going through this. I can’t imagine thinking its one illness and it turns out to be something terminal and so soon. I hope your mom isn’t suffering and is pain free. Sending my love to you all! xox.

• NJBev says:

Oh God, 2, that is terrible news. I can only imagine what you’re
      going through-you must be numb. I am so sorry about this terrible
      news. I will pray for you and your Mom.

• KTinCT says:

So very sorry, (((2S and family)))

2Stupid my heart goes out to you, big time. It’s good to let it out here sometimes rather than IRL- with others. I totally get you.

Prayers for your mom. And YOU

• plainviewsue says:

So very sad to hear this about your mom. Stay strong. You are in our hearts and prayers.

I am so sorry to read this. I know what it’s like to hear those words about someone you love. I wish you and your family didn’t have to experience it. I can only hope and pray that whatever time your mom has left is comfortable and you and your family can spend it together.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers…I know that all of us praying folks are sending out prayer for you. I hope that you will be comforted.

• 2Stupid – I am so sorry to hear about your mother and it seems like more than anyone should have to bear, but at least she has you and your sister to love her and be by her during this time. I know we have talked a little about MS in the past and I know there have been times when I have joked about the spots in my brain that at least it isn’t cancer so to have to deal with 3 different illnesses at once is unimaginable to me and breaks my heart that you have to deal with this. I had to say good by to my mother five years ago after she had a massive stroke and those last two weeks when she was just a figure in the bed I would talk to her and tell her how much I loved her and was going to miss her, I also told her she was a major pain in the ass because she was. I don’t think she heard me but I was glad I got a chance to say what was in my heart and just love her at the end. If she doesn’t have much time tell her what is in your heart so she knows she is loved and even though she will be scared she will have you and your sister to be strong.

12. lillybee says:

Anyone want to bet how long it will be before NeNe quits DWTS?

I have a question. I was reading yesterdays blog and the tweets from JZ. Did JZ tweet personal information of someone named David? Confused.

Apparently JZ tweeted TEB’s info. I’m guessing David may be TEBs hubby cuz JZ said “Does David know you have 91,000 tweets.”. JZ is a nightmare. Twitter went even more crazy when I tweeted hi to TEB and said she’s got JZ frazzled, or whatever word I used. TEB said it’s not the first time she’s got JZ frazzled, or whatever word she used. I think everyone has made their point and it just needs to stop now.

14. Good Evening everyone! Thanks Ramonacoaster for this witty and very well written Blog!

Please, more Prayers for my Friend and my Grandniece…. Thanks you all!

Husker. What’s the haps? It’s almost been 8 hrs your time. I hope your daughter is doing well. I’m SO EXCITED for you all!!!!!! Come on baby Tesla. LynnFam is waiting for you. 😀

I am just now reading today’s blog. Husker, I am praying for your daughter and your new grandbaby. Congratulations. T-Rex. I’m sorry you are going through such a rough time, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep staying strong like you have been and you’ll be okay. I will be praying for you too. 2Stupid. I am so sorry your family is going through so much with your mom. My mom has health problems, but nothing like what your mom is going through right now. You will be in my prayers. And lastly, Cusi, prayers for your friend and grand niece too. Don’t know the story, but I am praying for them all the same. Powell, hope you feel better. I hope I haven’t left anyone out. If I did, please forgive me. But I pray regularly for all you guys.

17. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Powell, did you send your rain to me? No fair. I wished sun for you. 😦

• mariareads says:

We are now getting it here on the CT shoreline Barb. Beats low temps and freaking snow! Wishing sun for the both of us!

• Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

Maria there you go mentioning that nasty 4 letter word again. (The s word.) If I ever hear that word again it will be too soon. I need me my Sun. 🙂

18. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Prayers to the Husker, T-Rex and 2Stupid families. ❤

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I feel a bit juvenile that I giggled excessively when I saw this picture….maybe someone else here will too. 😆

20. Jan (TexasTart) says:

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Monday Night:

RHOBH “Secrets Revealed”  This is the last episode for Season 4. May it rest in peace with the pile of tabloids no one saw, packed or hauled out. It’s been my general experience that there are no secrets revealed.  But I find the un-aired footage shows worthy of watching because it’s usually the fun stuff we could not see for women arguing about nothing!

Southern Charm will follow with a new episode.

WWHL guests are Shep, Cameran and T. Ravenel from Southern Charm.

There will not be a new blog tonight, Let’s Chat here!

• mariareads says:

Thanks be to GOD that this is the last episode for season 4! I feel as if we have been dragged through it with the idiotic arguments and shameful, childish behavior of privileged women this season. I wish they would show the GOOD stuff but then we would know the real dirt on these vromiares (Greek that loosely translates to nasty/not nice/trampy/add any other words you wish to describe the idiocy that went on). And when the heck will Atlanta be over? I feel as if I have been watching it for a year!!

Please excuse me. I am in a filthy mood. LOL!!! Drop Brandi at my house and I will give her lessons on being a human being and not a vromiara!

“A filthy mood”…I feel the same-I don’t know why -I have noting to complain about-could just be the Monday blues…I should have some ice cream-it might cheer me up!?!?

• mariareads says:

YES! I give my permission for massive ice cream indulgence. Go for it. I stopped and got a big ole cup of soft frozen yogurt with sprinkles on it. Had to take SOMEthing with a pain killer. Made me happy for about…an hour. But ice cream is the real deal . It will make you very, very happy. Then come back and tell us the flavor!

• MelTheHound says:

For some reason a New Orleans type Dixieland band is playing a jazzed up version of TAPS in my brain…

22. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kit9 you have e-mail!

23. mariareads says:

Powell, do they know why you get migraines? I remember my husband having them when the kids were little and they turned out not to be migraines by some other kind of hellish headache due to some sinus issues and small drainage passages as well as a deviates septum. Took them years to figure that out! I’m so sorry. We are all dealing with pain in our house. Not even going to go into it. I might just finally take that dive out the attic window if I do. mikeyreads is working in PA during the weeks for who knows how long and when he calls me and tells me he has a horrible headache (post surgical-tumor removal and I want to go see a lawyer and sue their asses!!) I go nuts sitting here. He is coming home early this week to have botox shots in his head again. They helped some. Changed the headaches for him. Have they ever offered them to you? I feel terrible for everyone feeling lousy today. Wish I could help you all.

• mariareads says:

Sorry for all the typos. I had my own fun appointment with a specialist today who gave me shots in my knees. I am loopy from something I took for the pain. Thought it would be worn off by now. Wish I could have had a fun type of flavored martini instead! ; (

Well sorta. I’m extremely anemic also. So the blood flow to the brain has something to do w/it. I’ve fainted a few times also. When I was a teenager I always complained of headaches. I’m sorry your husband gets them. It’s good the botox has helped. I may look into it. I don’t get why they can’t find a cure. I’m feeling way better now. I wish you could help us too. Thks. : D

(((Powellypooh)))

I get them. Mine are genetic but I can throw off the cycle by altering my diet. We have an epileptic in the family. It’s a related affliction. Have you started getting the “weird” migraines yet?

24. Jan (TexasTart) says:

25. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Enjoyed reading your take on Atlanta, Ramonacoaster – thank you!

26. Jan (TexasTart) says:

AZGirl how’s Dr. Pepper doing?

PrincessP how’s your Prince and Princess doing? I haven’t asked about them lately.

• Hey Powell, my prince is doing great, which is just amazing to me, lol. Princess BB hasn’t been feeling well….dizzy… I don’t like it. Thank you for asking, it means a lot!

Lainey is LaineyGirl 100% now?

T-Rex I’m sorry you’re having a rough time of it now. You are such a fighter. I know you will #KickTheCrapOutofCancer. #TeamT-Rex

So NeNe is not dancing w/Tony now. Candace is dancing w/Tony. Have to see who got NeNe.

Candace and Tony are very good.

Kyle to Lisa~~~
    apologize
    apologize
    apologize
    apologize

Confused little girl meets her fathers twin for the first time. So cute.

Is there a new blog? Hello?

36. Putchka says:

Watching Secrets Revealed BH. I like Joyce but if she says pee-pee one more time, I won’t.

37. chismosa™ says:

Catching up I’m late but big hugs all-Husker, T-Rex, & 2Stupid & Cusita’s friends. Hugs ❤

38. chismosa™ says:

OMG I just saw nenes costume. OMG! She looks CRAZY.

What on earth. She looks uncomfortable – didn’t dance yet.

39. chismosa™ says:

Nene looks so scared. I’m going to love this. HAHAHAHAHA

40. chismosa™ says:

Nene and Derek! And she’s in flats. Lol

41. chismosa™ says:

This was the “jazz” —– ????—
    And what a letdown to Tony poor thing.

42. Mene Seela says:

Supposedly … as reported by ROL.
    Taylor’s wedding speech was an infomercial!! No word on whether she was slurring when she gave it. I’m sure she’ll make her new stolen hubby a very very happy man. UGH.
    ……………..

““Taylor gave an emotional speech to her guests where she reflected on Russell [Armstrong] and the domestic violence she suffered by his hands,” a source told Radar about her bizarre speech referring to her late husband who hanged himself in 2011.
    “It seemed really weird and out of place and it made some of the guests uncomfortable. While she was speaking about the domestic abuse some of the guests walked to the back of the party so they were out of hearing range.”
    The source said her speech, captured by WETV cameras for David Tutera‘s My Fair Wedding reality show, was even stranger when she promoted a weight loss company.
    “It was like she was an ad for the company. She basically said ‘After my husband committed suicide I knew I needed to get back in shape,’ and it was really strange.”

43. Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

If witchys husband wants to pretend he hasn’t had a tattoo he should have covered up the one on his upper left arm. Faker.

44. I am just catching up and just want to give HUGS to everyone!!! WOW, Life is hard! I was hoping to see if Y’all thought watching the Beverly Hillbillies was worth it…..???

BH was very stupid..we didn’t learn anything new and Joyce talked about peepees…a lot!!!
      I was hoping to get an update from HH on the granddaughter…hope she checks in soon
      I’m watching this Southern charm and the NCAA final game (but only b/c I want to win the pool so I have to keep checking the score).

46. Cristina (djprincessc) says:

Has anyone heard from Lulu, even though I haven’t been able to comment as much lately I haven’t seen her around. Lulu where are youuuuu????

47. mm in oc says:

FYI, I’m fast forwarding through the Brandi parts, and the Kyle parts.

48. chismosa™ says:

Oh boy, keep telling us you’re in NY every.chance.you.get.

49. RHOA minus Kenya say they will walk if Porsha is fired, plan allegedly hatched at Kandi’s wedding…

Good morning. I hope everyone has a good day. 🙂