The Real Housewives of New York City – Everybody Thinks We’re Drag Queens

Courtesy of BravoTV.com

Courtesy of BravoTV.com

Realhousewives of New York by Empress (realhousewifeofaiken)

LuAnn’s barbecue is still in full swing.  Amanda and Heather are arguing, with Amanda insisting that she doesn’t have to make a good impression.  Good thing she cleared that up because she really isn’t making a good impression.   Sonja starts to imitate her, calling her the “image consultant”.  Amanda decides that she should go back to where Aviva and Carole were last seen, also arguing, in order to play mediator.   Heather follows her, telling her to leave them alone.  Heather also tells LuAnn she should have Amanda leave the house.  She then turns to Amanda and tells her to “just walk out of here.”   Amanda says that Heather is insecure and goes right back into the middle of the Carole versus Aviva argument.  LuAnn offers Amanda some pie or cake.

Aviva and Carole are now fighting over well-wishers – who is and who isn’t.   LuAnn offers them fruit some fruit tart.   In Heather’s talking head, she says that you don’t f**k with people’s careers.  Aviva , in her talking head, says that Heather is a big, bad, femme fatale (?) bodyguard.   Aviva walks away from Carole and runs into Heather who wants to defend Carole’s position.  Reid steps in, after locating his cajones, and rallies to his wife’s side.   Amanda is lurking, garnering more camera time.  Now everyone is hollering at everyone else, except Kristen, who is just standing there, wondering why she ever signed a Bravo contract.  Heather says that Aviva is full of envy and when Aviva starts to respond, Heather tells her that she shouldn’t ever tell her anything – that was followed by Heather calling Aviva a name which involves a parental unit and an act of conscious coupling.  Aviva wonders if she learned that in prison.  I don’t think anyone had any pie, cake or fruit tart.

Sonja is holding a brunch at her borrowed Hamptons’ house.  Harry arrives and kisses Sonja.  She lifts her coverup to show him her swimsuit.   The other guests are LuAnn and a girl friend, Aviva, Reid and their kids, along with Josh and Kristen and their two children.  Heather and Carole have made their escape, from Long Island already.  Sonja takes Aviva aside to tell her that the girls aren’t feeling her.  Aviva says that she doesn’t understand because she spends so much of her time helping and uplifting people.   Then Sonja’s tooth falls out.  Reid’s mother offers to help her out and they discuss their personal preferences in denture adhesives.

Back in the city, Carole, Heather and Kristen are at Abracadabra to find mermaid costumes, as Carole is to be named Queen of the Coney Island Mermaid Parade.  Sonja and Aviva are bonding over some laser treatments and they start to talk about what happened at LuAnn’s barbecue.   Aviva says that Heather and Carole were “verbally raping” her, and that they were out to hurt her.  She calls Heather a Brutus.  I’m lost here.  Did she mean Brutus like in traitor or Caligula like the poster emperor of debauchery?   Maybe she meant that heather was a brute.  Who knows?  Sonja doesn’t want to spend a ton of money on a costume, so she has her designer friend stop by her townhouse to put together an appropriate outfit from Sonja’s wardrobe.  Her friend has found a red wig for her and we now have Red Sonja.  Sonja jumps onto her bed, goes into one of her burlesque routines, certain that she’ll catch some action in her homemade costume.

Aviva takes her children to a crafts shop and they begin to paint. Reid arrives just in time to see a text from Wendy Morgan, who was the young friend of Aviva’s when she has her accident.  The two haven’t spoken in over 36 years and Becky would like to meet with Aviva at the Morgan’s farm.  Aviva tells Reid that Becky has been carrying a heavy burden all this time, probably blaming herself for what happened.   Probably is the operative word, because Aviva never had any inclination or  took the time to reach out to Becky before now, either.   Yes, I guess Becky would be carrying a heavy burden, not knowing how Aviva felt about her for over three decades.  They decide to take Becky up on her offer because Aviva is now ready to face her fears.

Carole Radziwill, Kristen Taekman, LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan

LuAnn and Kristen arrive in their costumes for the parade and get on the wrong float.  They can’t find the one they’re supposed to be one, so they go back to Lucky Cheng’s float where they’re joined by Sonja.  Sonja is having more problems with another one of her teeth, which can only mean that the Fixodent isn’t working.   LuAnn’s head is about to explode, having been made to endure endless breaches of class, good manners and decorum.   Just don’t ask her to explain her outfit.  Carole is finally crowned Queen of the parade – her King was Jonah Hill – and the honor is bestowed by a man who calls her “Karen” Radziwill.   She can now hold two titles under two different names.  Heather arrives when the others are at the beach, and they gather to light a fire and recite some poem about friendship and the sisterhood of the traveling mermaid fins.

Aviva and Reid are on their way to Franklin, New York and the Morgan’s farm.  She tells him about the accident and relates every detail of how it happened, what it felt like and how it changed her life.  If it hadn’t happened, she would never have been in a position to help other amputees – every cloud has a silver lining.  She then says “s**t happens, it’s nobody’s fault.”   I guess that’s easy to say thirty years after the lawsuits were settled.  Becky is waiting for them when they arrive and the three of them hug.  Reid then asks for a place where he can go to get some work done and leaves the two women to talk.  They go inside and Aviva tells Becky that she saved her life.  She asks Becky is there was a lot of blood and Becky breaks down and cries.

Aviva Drescher

Aviva tells Becky that she wants to see the barn cleaner machine in which she caught her foot.  They meet back up with Reid and go to the barn.   Aviva stops, looks inside the barn and says “I can’t believe that this little mother f**ker did this to me.”  I wonder if she learned that in prison.   She asks Becky to turn the machine on, so that she can hear the noise it makes and how it operates.  She then tells Becky how the visit has been very cathartic.  In her talking head, Aviva says that she’s not afraid of it anymore, that she’s not falling apart anymore.  Maybe she shouldn’t have waited 36 years.

Empress

____________________________________

Note: Make sure you have the full story here

____________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

304 Responses to The Real Housewives of New York City – Everybody Thinks We’re Drag Queens

Good morning everyone. Itsssss hump day. YES!!! It looks like its going to be a great day out. I hope you all get a piece of it. Have a great day everyone.
    Husker good news yet? 🙂

Thanks for the blog Empress, “I don’t think anyone had any pie, cake or fruit tart”. You had me at pie lol.

I loved that part, too! thanks empress!

• Shiny says:

hilarious recap – LuLu gets to look good (except maybe in that seaweed-algae outfit) by being on screen less and being a HWfriend this year. She may not mind the paycut with Aviva on the loose attacking anyone in reach by the end of this season.

I posted this early, do you think she could really perpetuate this farce?

Retraction.

Disgusting.
      Hate her all you want, but that’s just pure evil.

If she hadn’t done the fake boyfriend for a whole season, this probably wouldn’t have had any legs, but you know, she’s a liar.

Lie about a boyfriend all you want!
          I don’t play when it comes to pets. But that’s just me — jmho ™

Boooo to the original Blog that posted that FAKE Story about her dog being alive and double BOOOO to RH for reposting the fake story! I don’ t like Kenya but I do believe she lost her beloved puppy.

Sorry to have to say this, but I don’t take anything Kenya says or does with a whole lot of truth behind it. The boyfriend about to be husband of last year – we all know where that went. And more recently we’ve read that the auction she did for Save Our Daughters wasn’t exactly what she played it up to be.

When this dog thing came up last Sunday night, I didn’t buy it lock, stock and barrel on the spot. It seemed a bit contrived to me – a bit too convenient that it happened while filming, that she let her dog out unattended knowing that a neighbor’s dog was nearby and a whole lot bigger. For being as devastated as she was playing, not a lot of real tears were shed but a whole lot of crying and whining for sure.

Having said all of that, it is entirely possible that Kenya did in fact lose her dog and that is something to be sad about. But unfortunately, she has proven herself to not be the most truthful individual on this show and therefore, I will always view her actions and words with a bit of a side eye. I was fooled too many times by her and I won’t let it happen again. If in fact her dog is gone, my sympathies to Velvet and Kenya.

I have to agree, as Kenya did her best Jan Brady impression and had her own “George Glass”, I think that’s way different then stating a beloved pet died. For you youngsters out there, going to give you time to google Jan Brady and George Glass, LOL! IN ADDITION, don’t you think if this were false that Thuglina-Nay-Nay would have taken to twitter by now to take down her sworn enemy? Thuglina-Nay-Nay would have had a field day with this one if it weren’t true.

Nene was a big “supporter” of that charity last year/ in fact I think that’s specifically why Miss USA chose that charity.
          So it’s both of them, for that at least – not just Gone with the Wind 💨

What I meant about Kenya and raising money for this charity was after the episode aired, the ‘word on the street’ (in my very best Aviva voice) was that the charity actually collected far less from Kenya than what Kenya said she raised. Once again, major red flags on Kenya, her story and the actual truth. Not so sure about the validity of this charity as well.

Just saying that Kenya has a way of speaking one thing and it turns out to be something a bit different.

Oh ok I saw she provided actual receipts and proof of what she raised to answer back at those critics.
              She keeps all her evidence.

Apollo’s texts, this charity event, and I’m sure more ….

Nene is shady for supporting that charity also if it’s so crooked.

4. Good morning Powellypoo and everyone! Thank you Empress for the recap. Missed NY last night. Went to the Diana Krall concert. If you have never heard of her, google her. It was fantastic. What a voice. I was being a “debbie downer” due to my Tue 4 a.m. wake up for the gym so I was tired. So glad I went. Got to bed around 11 p.m. and up at 5:30 a.m. this morning. I will take a nap later after work.

Great blog Empress
    I kind of feel like the scene between Aviva and the farm lady was sort of fake-it didn’t seem very authentic to me-I mean farm lady did cry and all but Aviva was well rehearsed-we have seen Aviva flip out over not getting a banner but seeing the machine that tore her leg off didn’t cause a reaction remotely close to her reaction to seeing Sonja in a pool with her top off..Aviva makes zero sense to me. I feel like she is trying to act her way through this season and it’s fake as hell and twice as annoying-I’m over her!! I love Heather -I don’t care that she told Aviva she didn’t want to hear a Mutha Fu*king thing-I didn’t want to hear a Mutha Fu*king from Aviva either!! And that Mindy Mandy Pancake chick was redic!!! I hope she’s done trying to be a HW!!!

• Jules says:

the car ride to the farm was toooo much. “when she got married she was thinking as Aviva married. when she had her baby she was thinking has Aviva had a baby ….” the Aviva was all about her. like this woman is constantly thinking about Aviva. I just see her “I wonder if Aviva has a good morning poo like i just did?”

I agree totally fake. Think they have seen each other before. How could if be so subdued of a first meeting after 30+ years. Plus after having be sued for over a million why would you want to be friends.

Yeah why does this woman WANT to see Aviva ? Makes zero sense. I truly don’t get it.

Fame or fortune, most likely. Look at all the people crawling out of the woodwork in RHNJ.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I felt sorry for Reid during that ride. I’m certain he’s heard it all before ad nauseum. I wanted to scream hearing it just once.

He knows by now who he married. He’s not so innocent.

Also the overweight ladies comment in st Bart’s.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I remember his comment in St. Barts. I felt sorry for him but that doesn’t mean I like him 🙂

I hear ya.
              To me he seems so wimpy. Like he doesn’t know how to handle a screwdriver. Like he’s only in a blazer and plaid shirt and khakis and has family money only. LOL

• Anne says:

Great blog. Jill — I agree that the scene with Becky Morgan was staged. I googled Aviva Teichner farm accident and found an articled published in April 1981 about the settlement. Aviva’s father sued the Morgans (who co-owned the farm with him), two farm corporations and the manufacturer of the equipment for 10 million. The settlement was 1.2 million, with the Morgans and the farm corporations paying the bulk of the settlement. I don’t know what happened to their business relationship, but I would imagine that the Morgan family didn’t have the warmest of feelings towards the Teichners. Aviva’s self-centered musings in the car were really over the top, although I could not get over the fact that they weren’t wearing seatbelts. I’m guessing it was filmed with the car sitting still. What do others think?

Got a kick out of the mermaid costume shopping and the parade. I get tired of the arguing and fighting. I hope we’ve seen the last of bookgate.

So Aviva’s parents owned the farm WITH the Morgans???

I feel like she always said it was her friend’s house ?

They showed a picture of what looks like a brother – I wonder if that’s the druggie brother she has.
        Maybe he was IN PRISON and says MOTHER TUCKER

Aviva just go AWAY! Puh leeeeeeze

• Boobah says:

LL & chis – they owned the farm together??? I’m not a lawyer, but is that like suing yourself – in other words, how does that work? I don’t understand. DEFINITELTY over the top on the way to the Morgan’s farm!

Also, LL – on WWHL, Aviva addressed the seatbelt issue that has bugged us – she said they do wear their seatbelts but just around the waist because of the mic.

• Anne says:

The family lawyer says that the father was a co-owner. Also, it was just Aviva and her mother who were plaintiffs in the suit. I think that probably George Teichner was a shareholder in one or both of the farm corporations. I can’t get the link to post. Google Aviva Teichner Farm Accident Settlement and the story will pop up in google news. The article was published April 1, 1981.

Thanks Anne!

Thank you.

So interesting Aviva never says “on our farm” – she always referred to her “friend’s house”
              !!!!!
              Sneaky little sociopath

• Anne says:

Well — at 6 or 7, I wouldn’t expect that Aviva understood anything about her father’s investments. Plus, the Morgan family lived on the farm. I think that George probably had an investment interest in one or both of the farm corporations that were sued. Mind you, I’m not an Aviva fan or an apologist, but childhood memories are tricky things, especially after undergoing the kind of trauma that she did as a 6 year old. I sometimes wonder how much of her bad behavior is attributed to lack of appropriate care (mental health-wise) to help her address the trauma. Kids don’t have great coping skills and childhood traumas can leave lifelong scars. Not that I think the accident excuses her behavior — it doesn’t.

Totally and she was completely over coddled due to it

When she met Heather at first she told Heather not to over coddle her son due to his health issues.
                  I do wonder where her PSYCHOpathy comes from.

• Shiny says:

I wondered about the other girl’s comment “all the fallout” from that day….sounds like she would have blamed herself for Aviva’s loss of a leg, and blamed herself for the subsequent suit and trouble between the families, and blamed herself for the loss of money- how else would a kid react afterward. They were lucky not to lose the farm completely with someone suing them.

I doubt she was thinking of Aviva every time anything good happened to her (as Aviva imagines from her self-as-center-of-everyone-else’s-universe viewpoint). I hope the woman got a lot of therapy – it truly was a kids’ accident.

The car ride discussion was absurd – and Aviva and husband weren’t wearing seatbelts! How many avoidable accidents do you want in your life, Aviva! Filming doesn’t preclude seatbelts when you’re not in a limo.

• Great blog and I think Leg isn’t a dummy and is doing everything possible to create a more likeable Leg for the audience, I think this was a blatent attempt at sympathy.

TOTALLY AGREE ASHY about Aviva and HOLLABACK

Aviva said MOTHER F-er in the episode also so simmah down. Maybe you did prison too Aviva !

Aviva is scared to death of an elevator, of an upper level HIGHRISE- yet lives in a HIGHRISE in NYC (townhouse is not her real home), plus has the HIGHRISE in Miami WITH terrace.
      How on EARTH does she get to these floors and to these locations – driving to Miami? Walking steps???

STFU! You’re annoying and it’s true NO ONE LIKES YOU. No one wants to be with you.

I called it from the start of this season. – Sonja is being nice to Aviva because of Harry and because of how she knows the dark side of Aviva —-

Ramona also is playing nice with the demon Aviva because they know about personality number 2 and 3 that will come out.

LOVE HOLLA and I hope she truly comes for Aviva at the reunion and has Aviva skulking away 👢👣👣👣

Ughhhhh!

• PJ says:

I’m thinking the same thing about Aviva, I also think she is acting her way through this season. I fast forwarded through everything that was just Aviva. Normally with a back story like hers she would be a very compelling character but she is so completely unlikeable I just could care less. I agree with Heather Aviva is vile, If that is what she intends to convey this season she has it down.

• trudie says:

On WWHL last night, Andy asked Aviva if she regrets the way she is shown this season, and she said no. She seems to revel in being a bitch.

• PJ says:

I saw that then got disgusted and deleted the show. Maybe she thinks she is a Nene like character or something, I guess she doesn’t realize that only works for Nene and even then not everyone loves Nene. Whatever Aviva thinks she is doing–big fail. I’m really liking all the other housewives this season, even Luann, without Aviva this could be a fun season.

PJ you know what, as divided as we get here on the blog regarding the like/dislike for a particular Ho-wife, for once everyone seems to be in agreement of their thoughts on FauxLegViva, NO ONE is in her “camp”. Everyone dislikes her for the most part, or at least feels she doesn’t need to be a Ho-Wife. In addition, it’s the same sentiment on almost every other blog. At least ThugLina-Nay-Nay has some fans, but FauxLegViva, nope none that I can see.

I feel like it’s similar with Brandi???

Or maybe not? Are there fans left?

• PJ says:

I’m not a fan exactly but have defended Brandi because I think she got played big time by Lisa. I know Lisa has fans that take any criticism of Lisa very personally but I think it’s all an act with Lisa and I do believe she is a manipulator playing a game of chess with the other housewives. Just my opinion.

Yes she does have fans. Lots of them. Esp on twitter. They stand by her no matter what or no matter How low she goes because she was cheated on by Eddie and they can relate because somebody profoundly hurt them, too. Understandably, They are bonded to her by a shared pain. I get it. I understand wanting to root for her,…I USED to.

I don’t know about those numerous fans.
                  Jill Zarin still inexplicably has 1 million “””””fans”””””

Well, if anyone criticizes Brandi, they will go after that person. Jnntjill tried to tell me about it b4 I went on twitter…but it’s different when u see it. My point? Hmmm…oh yeah, she does have lots of fans.

• PJ says:

I stay away from all housewives on twitter, because people get crazy on twitter about their housewives.

• PJ says:

Yes I can see that, there is no one really defending Aviv because she sure seems to be indefensible, no dissenting opinion from me on this. I think this season of NY is going to have a pretty united blog. There don’t seem to be many decisive opinions regarding the NY cast. As long as we can stay off the subject of Lisa, lol.

For me it’s the same as Teresa. Everyone loved her and felt she was ganged-up on in nj when I think she’s a POS.
                People differentiate her disgusting revolting grotesque financial choices with her ‘love able’ 🚽 duped (by her husband?) personality. Ugh 🚽

So we’ll see.
                I don’t take anything “personally” about Lisa —> and I’m a fan.
                I just think passionate demonstrating of opinion is not a big deal

Because then I’d have everything in my life being taken ‘personally’ since I type like I talk LOL 💃
                I seriously talk exactly like I type.

Kyle saying to Andy on WWHL that she will never know what happened with magazinegate that she wasn’t there is no different than Lisa saying she doesn’t know about Mauricio. If indeed Lisa was referring to Moe’s cheating as the scene was edited.

7. LaineyLainey says:

My daughter’s been to the mermaid parade!! just thought I’d mention that. She had tons of fun!

8. chismosa™ says:

Sorry was catching up—-

POWELL—-> thank you for the update on Lulu I’m happy to hear she’s ok but not happy to hear things are not well.

((PS- the weird couple from Scottsdale with the restaurant that made all the news are going to be on dr Phil today. Yelp made me think of that))

DRAGONS/REEBS—-> thanks for the dragon laughs. Hahaha
    I heard you got great ratings and beat the sopranos finale. A best for hbo. Though the #s in the article didn’t match up … But it says it did beat it.

9. Boobah says:

Thank you Empress for a GREAT blog!!! You are such a funny writer! Love it!

Okay – I am seriously bothered by the lawsuit btwn Aviva and the Morgans Farm. In fact, I am completely bugged out by the whole thing! Dare I say I am beyond jellybeans!! (<—-LL, here's lookin' at you).

CONGRATS to HH for becoming a grandma – so, what do you think you'll be called? Grammy/Grandma/etc??

TRex – been sending my thoughts and prayers to you. Know that even though I don't post often, I read as often as I can, and I have been cheering you on from day 1.

And Jeff – You have Lucy!! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Throw her a treat from me, if she "of age", of course.

AZGirl – that FB sh*t is cray-cray!!! I will never forget the first time you explained the 4th marriage/3rd wife to us here – I cannot believe their antics are continuing! I am sorry you habe to deal with that. I have a few nutballs in my family – NOT FUN!

P.Pindy – hope you feel better! You and I have much in common – I swear we do! And guess what? I just had those dental implants done – do you remember talking about that a few years ago?? I had like a zillion questions for you back then! I got that and much more done. Full on oral rehabilitation surgery!

Powell – I am so sorry to hear about your migraines. I hate to hear when you don't feel well. I always look forward to your "eves"…Hump Day Eve, Friday Eve…so funny!

And THANK YOU to ramonacoater, TT, Jeff, Empress, BB for all the great blogs!

NMD – Hope you have a GREAT vacation!!!!

**********************************************************************************

And now back to our regular programming – – friggin' housewives. 😉

• Boo!!! I’m reasonably certain that the lawsuit was filed on behalf of a minor child against the farm as a corporation which would provide a way to tap into the corporation’s liability insurance. The manufacturer was sued because the machine was considered an attractive nuisance. The corp paid the bulk of the settlement and the remainder came from the manufacturer.

• Boobah says:

Empress!! I wasn’t sure where to respond – here or your blog! Miss you!
        Thank you for spelling the lawsuit our for me – truly appreciated. I’m not sure what I think of that…what are your thoughts?? Aviva’s family seemed to have the money and I am positive that insurance covered her injuries….was it necessary to sue the Morgans? What do you think?

• Miss you, too, my dear Boo.
          If all of the settlement money came from insurance, the Morgans, as individuals, never paid a dime. I doubt the Teichner’s needed the money, but it was a way of picking up a cool million. Aviva, as a minor, had the right to be compensated for her injuries, putting aside what we may think of the merits of the suit.

• Boobah says:

Thanks, Emps. She did have that right. I agree. But I also bet that the Morgan’s felt the financial burden in some capacity as a result – higher insurance premiums and maybe even an audit to make sure they were abiding by all the agriculture laws, etc. which could lead to fines. I wonder what the impact was…if any at all. It was the 80’s, and the 80’s were really good for agriculture in NY, so its interesting to me.

As you know I come from a farm family, hence my curiosity. We were also sued wrongfully 20 years ago as related to my brother accident. We won. But there was still damage done.

I bet is was a tough situation for Aviva and well as the Morgan’s.
            Thanks again!

• Thanks Boobah, I am feeling better today…just my head, lol. I didn’t have the implant done…I was too afraid that the metal would cause an allergy since I am allergic to everything….I am still waiting for the porcelain post to be common here….it sounds like you had a lot done!!! Hope you are recovering!!! (((((Boobah)))))

• Boobah says:

Thank you, PP. I remember that and I even asked my doc about those types of posts! My gosh, that seems so long ago, doesn’t it?!

Yeah, I had a lot done, I have been recuperating for a week. Had a follow up yesterday and I can slowly resume normal activities. I had no idea there would be such a long recovery period. I didn’t ask on purpose because if they told me, it would have been like pulling teeth to get me to go…yuk, yuk. 🙂

• lol! That is like when I had the tumor removed from my tummy, for some reason I just thought they were going to snip, snip and I would be fine in a couple of days. It never occurred to me it was completely attached and had to be filleted out……not knowing was better because it took sooo long for the pain to go away, and that is how I found this blog. 🙂 So it was worth it!!

I wonder if the money was put into a trust for her.

• PJ says:

Probably since the settlement was for her care that she would need having lost a leg. I’m kind of surprised it wasn’t a larger settlement.

Thanks for clarifying Empress and thanks for the blog 🙂

I’m hoping to be called Grandmama, but my daughter told me she’s going to call me Crazy Lady just like she, her sister and brother call me. Oh Lordy!

• Boobah says:

Hahaha!! Grandmama is sweet! So thrilled for you, HH!!

Husker congrats I didn’t know your daughter gave birth – CONGRATS ! All health and happiness. 🎉🎊🎁

my son taught my then 3 year old grandson to call me crazy granny. One day I had him and my other 3 year old grandson in the car with me and by then the 2nd grandson would also call me that as he heard his cousin calling me that. I told them both if they didn’t stop calling me that Santa would not come to their house that Xmas. They stopped and a few mins late the 2nd grandson again called me crazy granny, the first grandson said don’t call her that or Santa won’t come to your house. It was cute to me and I had to chuckle at them. They are both 8 now and neither one calls me that anymore. Back to work

I taught my niece and nephew to call me “Favorite Uncle Orson”. Their other grandmother got upset and I explained that I had no problem with them having a “Favorite Uncle Mark” (her son), but I was their only Uncle Orson so that made me their favorite one. Mark understood right off. Of course, niece married a guy with a brother named Orson too, so to avoid confusion, I’m “Great Uncle Orson” to their twins.

• trudie says:

My sister taught all her children to call me “Mean Aunt Trudie.” All their friends call me this as well as their friends’ parents. I get the strangest looks when I pick them up at school for her and someone yells: “Mean Aunt Trudie, I’m over here.”

Okay every time I see your name I just want to say thanks BOOBS, ha! But thanks for the shoutout and the thoughts, everyone here is helping so much. Had a great monthly Zometa treatment yesterday, first it was on time, so out by 6:00pm not 8:pm like last time and so far again, zero side effects noted, woot woot

10. mariareads says:

I truly believe this “visit” was completely scheduled to help Aviva-either with book sales or for her story line this year. Sorry, but her former childhood friend looked as if she had no idea what the hell to do and Aviva was in complete control. Totally staged for viewer’s benefit. Sorry to feel that way but I’m liking NY this season so far and am happy that RHBH is over and ATL will soon be done as well. Hope they don’t screw up NY too much!

• MelTheHound says:

Yeah… Once again something smells in HoWives land.. First Who contacted Becky? Somehow I doubt it was the other way around.

MTh- Absolutely! I have a feeling that FauxLegViva is starting to get the cold shoulder from her other HoWives and fans pretty much mostly dislike her, I have seen no one, and I mean no one claim to be on her side, and Bravo is trying something to make folks want to like her. UHM, EPIC.FAIL. It looks staged, I doubt FauxLegViva and this Becky person will talk again for another 35 years either. Look no way Fans are going to like FauxLegViva, as most of us can’t figure out why the hell they brought her back!

• MelTheHound says:

Can’t force someone to like you, especially if you’re an asshole.. I thought it was funny when Reid, who never wants to interfere with the women’s discussions (wanted to excuse himself to do some ‘work’ while A and B were talking) became the 7th HoWife during bookgate at Luann’s house 😉

I have not watched it yet (babysitting dogs with a tv that doesn’t get the Bravo channel) so I am enjoying reading the reviews and comments and picturing it in my head. I am wondering why now did this woman contact her after all these years. That does not seem believable. I smell a rat and it smells like Bravo.

• You didn’t miss a whole lot, I realized that I was looking at something on my computer and it was over…so I missed the last part and it wasn’t like the old days where I would watch it a second time….I fortunately missed the farm scenes too!

11. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I’ve been trapped in my insomnia phase for a little while now but today I was able to get up earlier than I have been which helps me feel more alive. I just wanted to thank you all for giving me a reason to get out of bed. I’m so glad this blog exists. And thanks to all those who make this blog work. Your efforts are most appreciated. 🙂

Yes! Thank you Texas Tart and MTH for stepping up to the plate and posting the blogs every day!

They do a great job with this blog don’t they. I think Lynn would be very proud of the way it has continued. I read every day and would truly miss it if you guys were not keeping it going and the commenters making their comments.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

They do indeed do a great job Mrs. Peabody They are.good people!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Nice for each of you to say…I would miss this place too. ❤
      Barb, I hope your insomnia backs off, it's so exhausting!

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Jan I’ve had if off and on since I was 12 so I imagine its with me for life. I have sleeping pills but I won’t take them every night since they are addictive and I don’t want to head down that road. Besides I don’t have to be anywhere if I don’t want to which helps 🙂

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Yeah, I take melatonin to help me sleep…. Well, mostly because they’re strawberry gummies if I’m to be totally honest. They help a lot.

Insomnia. How do you deal with it?

• Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

When I was working I would have to drag myself in and then try to catch up on sleep the next night. Now I stay up til I feel tired. If I have to get up or go somewhere I take a half of the generic form of ambien and set my alarm. It used to be I would get 6 or 7 hours with the pill but now it seems I’m getting 9 hours which is a little too much but it’s sleep. I didn’t have the sleeping pill when I was working so I was a zombie a lot of the time. I still got the work done so I’m the only one who suffered lol.

12. chismosa™ says:

I just watched on tv- about Kandi’s wedding/ Atlanta:

– apparently there were lions there (I guess for the ‘African’ theme). This maddens me greatly. I hope she gets a lot of flack for having those animals there.

– apparently Fantasia barrino was a bridesmaid (????) I didn’t know they were even close ? –> and she gave a speech (is this the type of wedding where every single person speaks? I know that’s a new thing. I only know weddings where father of the bride- or is this at rehearsal? I’m confused. — and best man and maybe, just MAYBE maid of honor speaks. But I think the rage now is for all people to speak in the wedding parties? :/ 👅)

So fantasia was totally toasted and cursing up a storm and it was embarrassing.

Just FYI- since I just saw this —

13. Great Blog Empress, thank you very much!!!!! ((((((Empressssssss))))))) ❤

14. chismosa™ says:

Oh gosh just saw Kandi’s dress. It’s too overwhelming on her frame.

Sounds like it was quite a dramatic affair. Doesn’t seem like Kandi too much – she’s so down to earth. ❓

———
    ——-
    Sonja’s off to tape Bethenny today and rob shuter says “now are you sure Bethenny’s show is still on the air before you get in the car?”

I’m DYINGGGGG …. LOLOLOLOLOL 😂

Sonja said you never know what comes out of that Aviva’s mouth. Like a dig

She said she’s wearing a caftan that countess Luann gave her “on the trip to morocco that I HOSTED” —-> meaning Sonja hosted morocco

What? I think she’s making a dig at the countess ! Clutching my pearls.

Love Sonja no matter how KooKoo or sad she may seem. She has a good heart. Much better than the heart ❤ in LEG 👢

“Oh gosh just saw Kandi’s dress. It’s too overwhelming on her frame”.

To me it looks like an EMU is trying to eat her from the legs up!

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Now that’s funny.

She’s so small statured – well height-wise at least. Not her HEAD as her mom says LOL….

She needs a good stylist !
        Even the dress for her bachelorette was dark and the doldrums.

Get WITH it girl!

Emudresses.com/wedding

15. chismosa™ says:

Oh sorry one more thing — nene is in ny right now.

And my guide shows she is getting a SPECIAL 1/2 hour WWH Sunday night before the finale airs where “nene reflects on the past season”
    I’m sure she’s taping this these days — since she’d have to be back in LA Monday.

Then there’s a regular WWH @11.
    What??? Doesn’t Andy read anything and realize people are annoyed by how big nene’s head has grown? SO REEEE- DIC.
    Can’t wait to see the comments after that appearance.

He has SUCH faves. Yuck.
    #team Kenya! Kill em at Trump tower Kenya!

• Aviva tweeted a picture of herself with Nene at the Bravo clubhouse which looks like it was taken last night. Oh, and Aviva just looooves Nene. Hmmm okay.

• PJ says:

I think Aviv is trying to play by Nene’s rule book, so funny.

Makes sense. Andy and his little tricks. He had major tan and major forehead lines last night so we’ll see if he has them on the nene interview.

wonder why she has to be back in LA on Monday, is she in a new show? I thought all her acting jobs were done now that the one was cancelled and it appears Glee is now taking place in NYC and not at the high school glee club. Can’t imagine her character having a need to be in NY with the cast.

DANCING WITH THE STARS. ….

She’s a STAR… Don’t you know?????
        Tapes live Monday

African dancing this past week …. Barefoot …. True ballroom! 😬

16. T-Rex says:

Thanks for the Blog Empress, great as always. I am interested to see where this whole editing is going to go this season. Mz Andy Mega-hearts Carole, and everyone on all the blogs are talking about how “contrived” this whole Becky-on-the-Farm story has been, and most like some here clearly think it was a complete setup, so are they trying to get everyone to dislike FauxLegViva more? Little-Edie-SlutSonja to me is getting a bit of a bad edit this season as well, her embarrassing attempts at Burlesque to her teeth falling out of her head, while being drunk through most of the filming, not sure if this is all they had to work with or she is getting the bad edit. FauxLegViva going after Carole’s livelihood was an IDIOT move, and bringing along that wannabe Amanda-Who, hasn’t helped one bit, IMO. Poor Countless-Lu-Man first she looks like an clueless moron at her own party, and then that hideous getup for the Mermaid thing, they really want her to quit don’t they?

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs HuskerHuny really hard* Congratulations on the birth of your Granddaughter and welcome to the majors! I wanted the twins to call me lovie, but my daughter nixed it saying it reminded her too much of Mrs. Howell on Gilligan’s Island shamrock 1 would try to say Grandma, but it would come out GaGa and that stuck – now all four call me GaGa – I tell them that GaGa copied my name! – my daughter says she copied my style – such a little smartie that one! enjoy this wee baby, so full of innocence, light and love – your world is about to change is the most amazing way! my love to you and all your care!

Empress thank you for the blog! – I agree that the visit was a staged thing and I do think that Aviva is trying to improve her image – unfortunately she stinks at it – this time around I am finding LuAnn hysterical – watching her trying to maintain her own party was just too funny – Amanada dear, your pancakes are done……….

Thank you so much ‘rock! I love the GaGa thing. I’m afraid my grandkids might turn that into GagGag! This grandma thing might turn out pretty good if it’s anything like what you describe. Thanks again.

• shamrockblonde, ITA that the scene at the farm was staged, and ended up feeling more sympathetic towards Becky than I did Aviva.
        I also think #bookgate is a complete setup. Carole’s book was written before she ever appeared on the HWs. She held the book (baby) shower sometime in 2012. We saw it during that Summer, when Aviva and Ramona had their knockdown, dragout fight while Carole’s friends were there. Why else would you hold up a book’s release for 18 months if not for a storyline?

FauxLegViva and Little-Edie-SlutSonja. I just don’t know how you come up w/them T-Rex. 🙂

Boo above and empress mentioned the lawsuit with the farm. We know an individual whose child, sadly, drowned at a swim club. They filed suit and $$ was attached (I think it has to be) but that’s not why it was done. There’s a lot of layers to it-and really-no one to specifically blame. But the club itself had weaknesses with safety (they all do) and bringing that to court addresses it and can force them to change policies and procedures to prevent it from happening again as much as possible.

That may be the case with avivas suit-the manufacturer of the machine was sued-so they may have been forced to have better safety measures built into the machine. And money was awarded probably for her future care-since you can’t predict what problems can stem from the injury later or anticipate insurance etc in the future.

• Nicely stated, Exit4.

• Boobah says:

Thank you Exit – The manufacturer was sued! That makes sense. I missed it when Empress mentioned it – my bad. I was really curious about this.

I am so sorry about the young child that drowned – heart-breaking. Hearing about ANY child getting hurt, hurts my heart.

With my brother, he was 23. The law was on our side 100%. The driver that caused the accident was driving my brother, ran a red light and killed a woman and profoundly injured her 8 month old baby, whom were both in the other car.
      The husband of the deceased woman (who, can you believe this, was my brother’s nursery school teacher) and my family would have never thought to sue. The freaking driver who caused sued both of US! He actually sued our family farm!! It was outrageous!

Anyway, I guess that was why I was curious! Thanks again!

I can’t believe that happened to you! That’s crazy. Some lawyer probably told the driver he could get money and as happens all too often, greed takes over. I hope your brother is doing ok now. To go through all of that is traumatic.

• Boobah says:

Greed was likely the motivator. The sucker lost after 10 horrible years.

And Thanks Exit – yes my family kinda see’s things pre/post accident. My brother lost his sight, has mobility issues, and has TBI. BUT he is kind, funny, exercises every single day and works on the farm whenever he can! His attitude is just incredible!

• A lot of good has come from lawsuits against manufacturers as Exit said. Then there are those that just boggle the mind. We studied a case in law school during a products liability class where there was a successful suit against Electrolux. A toddler was riding on the canister part of a vacuum cleaner while his mother was using it, and he severed a part of his penis when it caught got in the machine. No need to wonder why there are warnings against drinking Lemon Pledge – and, yes, that was another lawsuit.

Mcdonalds coffee was another one I remember! It’s horrible for the little boy though! And the mom probably thought it was safe and fun to ride the vacuum-common sense goes out the window sometimes.

My girlfriends niece died her hair with one if those at home kits. She was maybe 14-and it was a god awful purple color. She got some on her scalp and couldn’t wash it off-so she used a Mr Clean Eraser to try to remove it. Needless to say she had some serious burns! They didn’t sue, but someone probably could have in that situation. They still tease her about it!

• Boobah says:

Emps and Ex – those are crazy cases!!! People are so litigious! I understand that there are very good reasons why some lawsuits are brought to court, but I feel like most of them are just nonsense!
            Omg – the Mr. Clean easer?! The burns are NOT funny…but the story is kinda funny – I hope that’s no offensive!

It wasn’t funny when it happened-she was hurting! But once she was ok she got tortured! And still is. Everytime she gets anything on her hands or face they ask her if she needs a mr clean eraser!

In my minds eye I am envisioning a girl w/a purple scalp with the Mr. Clean eraser in her hand rubbing away at her scalp. 😀

• Mene Seela says:

The McDonald’s lady really suffered from her burns. They went all the way down to the bone. She was elderly if I recall correctly.

• She did have severe burns. Defense had a pretty good argument, though- who puts a cup of coffee between their legs and drives off that way? Sometimes we’re responsible for our own injuries.

• Donna says:

The woman who sued Mickey D’s had to under go some serious skin grafts.

• Oh no!! I use to let my son ride on my upright vacuum cleaner, lol! Wait till I tell him that story…….:(

Common sense things but sometimes people need to read “Do not ride. It is not a toy” or “Do not drink. Only used to clean furniture.” Just like the warning had to be placed on certain plastic bags or plastic that a product comes packed in.

• Mene Seela says:

Boobah that is awful! Your family has been through a lot!

Wow Boobah. I’m sorry that happened. The driver sued you? Crazy.

Boobah so sorry about your brother — ❤

Hugs

That sounds weird to me? But gossip sites never get financial stuff correct! It’s not really their area….lol!

OMG, well first off you have one RAG using another RAG to justify a story. I read the original RAG’s story and they are IDIOTS. First off, The Juicy’s are no longer in front of a Bankruptcy court, their Bankruptcy was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE which means even with the FED charges and the Plea deal, they still cannot file bankruptcy for I think two more years, but they agreed in federal court to REPAY the loans. This does not mean repay pennies on the dollar, that would have been in the plea deal, it means PAID IN FULL! Harvey the lawyer at the RagMag should know better. By the way that dollar amount is what they WOULD have potentially paid back back in 2010 when they were initially filing bankruptcy, those are old outdated numbers

I wish they linked the documents-as far as the banks go, I’ve got no sympathy for them! They handed out loans like candy in the boom and here’s the result. They just arrested several people here in NJ for a 44 million, Yes 44, mortgage fraud scheme. They were using straw buyers and one if the people in the ring worked for Wachovia. He pushed through loans he KNEW were fraudulent and collected commissions on them. A former player for the Eagles and his mom also were recently busted for mortgage fraud. And on top of that, a local jersey shore pizza shop owner and his wife (the place is iconic and they were respected members of the community) just got hit with tax evasion. In the millions I think it is. Crazy!

I think I don’t have the anger some people do towards the juicys because this stuff is so widespread. Is the something in our water here? Every other week-someone else is going down for this stuff.
        Maybe they get so much attention because they’re on TV? I don’t know. Or in NJ corruption runs in our veins! Lol

Exit you would be shocked at how many folks wind up in the Federal Courts for Tax Evasion and for fraudulent loans, and are now happily wards of the Federal Govt getting their “3 hots and a cot” for the next 3 to 7 years! Again, you just don’t hear about them, and those cases are generally not reported on in the papers unless it’s someone famous. When I went to Federal Jury Duty, I didn’t get picked, but two of the cases were bank fraud cases, One got settled out as they were doing the Jury interviews at the break, and the other they decided to forego the Jury trial in favor of the Judge having the final verdict, by the way that judge ruled against the guy and he went to jail.

I’m not shocked at the number-but the type of people that do this sometimes amazes me. I like Teresa as a character on the show, but from day 1 it was obvious that they were living above their means. My reaction to the bankruptcy was “that’s a shocker” (sarcasm). When the charges came down-the number of them surprised me, but not what they did. But at the same time, there’s definitely other people involved in the mortgage thing. All those counts and they only cop to one? The bankruptcy is on them. And the taxes in Joe. I do, like a lot of people, wonder how deeply involved Teresa was in it all personally. All this happened long before a show was ever conceived of-she seems the type that would do whatever her husband asked her too. And the sad thing is, had the housing market never crashed, all those properties they owned, they could have sold at a profit and no one would be any the wiser.

The ones that shock me are the people that don’t HAVE to commit fraud and do it anyway. Who have a ton of success and blow it. That’s what boggles my mind. Like Chris lauritas. Successful business and he runs it into the ground? So dumb!

Exit I really think Joe fed Tre a bunch of bull and she said ok and followed the leader. Ridiculous.

Powell-if someone is ignorant of finances, they’ll believe anything they’re told. Especially if they think the other person is knowledgable and they trust them. It’s so easy. And even more so if they’re reaping rewards, like a big house and “stuff” or money. That’s how Bernie Madoff got away for so long with his Ponzi scheme.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

We just had someone arrested for renting out a house he did’t evewn own. Welcome to NJ the most corrupt state in the US. Bah humbug.

This state is crazy isn’t it? Traffic problems in Fort Lee….Not sure where you are-but the pizza owners that got hit with tax charges were the people who own Mac and Manco (now Manco and Manco) in Ocean City.

• Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

Exit, I’m in central jersey, the edison area. Yup crazy state.

I saw an epi of American Greed where this guy used a woman as a straw buyer. Pitiful. I get angry at all these idiots for committing fraud. They’re stealing our money. I don’t understand why these types of people are so greedy.

Cash only at her signings ….. Make sure to hit the ATM 🏧🏧🏧🏧FIRST !

The signing I went to was the same way. It wasn’t in a bookstore-which is different-but I already had the book and just wanted it signed. So did several other people. We were not charged for a signature or photo. And Teresa wasn’t handling any money. It’s the same as sports shows, memorabilia shows, it’s always cash only. And no receipts.

That whole thing was totally blown out of proportion. If she’s selling books, a rep from the publisher is there. The books don’t belong to Teresa to sell, they belong to the publisher and they get a cut. It was a good story though!

Oops-I said publisher-I meant to say whoever her literary agent is. Same with personal appearances, her reps get all of the money first, take their cut and then compensate her. And not in cash. 😉

Yeah id have to check with my old connections ….. We only did signings at legit places of business that allowed for the book to be purchased as a usual item, meaning with whatever tender.

You couldn’t bring your own book you purchased at deep discount on amazon or wherever. You had to purchase there at that store. The point was to increase purchases at said appearance store. That’s the only reason the store wants the appearance.

Still shady to me.

Exactly, at a bookstore-you have to buy from them. Because it’s their bottom line. Or any store that stocks the book. Remember when Kit took one for the team and listened to all of those Brandi podcasts? And everyone wondered how she got on the best seller list? Boston posted an article that explained how. The literary agencies buy a boatload of books-to boost the sales. So when she does these non bookstore signings-it’s her agency that controls the $$. Her taxable income (which is all the IRS cares about) comes from her advance and royalties (if she gets them). All of which is controlled by someone else. Her compensation is documented. And even if she bought a bunch of her own books to resell-after compensating herself for the purchase-the profit is minimal. And that’s not happening anyway because she’s not self published-and the sale is already calculated by her publisher. It seems shady because it’s her-but it’s not-in this situation anyway! 🙂

Oh my god twitter people and the suitcase that Joe took to Italy. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If you have relatives living overseas, it is not uncommon to pack an entire suitcase with American goods and presents. Anything from clothing, candy, and gadgets, you name it. Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy here and take over there and your relatives appreciate it too.
    People think Joe took loads of money and hid in the suitcase. I don’t think he did. I think he did exactly what some of us do when visiting relatives overseas pack an entire suitcase with presents and tons of american goods.

VV- Although I hate The Juicy’s I will absolutely agree that he probably took over American goods and not money. IN addition, while he is an Idiot and a Moron, if he were to be caught in customs with a suitcase full of money, he would have been detained, and I don’t think he would risk that, with his record they would have probably detained him for the authorities. When we go to England we always bring over an extra suitcase of goodies from “the States” for our relatives of items that are either cheaper here, or something they can’t get in England. Cripes my brother once brought a whole set of Golf Clubs to one of my Great Uncles, because the set was cheaper here in the states, and it had to be special clubs that he couldn’t get in England. I like you VV would not read much into the suitcase-gate and The Juicy’s.

Why would you take money to Italy to hide anyway? Odds are someone would find it before he ever retrieved it! Lol. Hide it here so you can get it! People in twitter come up with the craziest stuff.

“While he is an idiot and a moron”—–> you slay me!

I would think England had gotten the number on good golf gear. They have excellent world class players in Ireland and Scotland. That’s odd. Maybe it’s just more expensive there ???
        Or the £–>$ rate

Chismosa, this was about ten years ago and the clubs were a “special” item and it was going to cost my Uncle about $750 to ship them, plus he wanted the set to be just exactly which clubs he wanted, which he couldn’t do by mail order. My mom had a friend who was a golfer so he got the clubs, and the bag he wanted, and got a deal since he bought them through his regular Golf outlet. Then my mother drove them to Charlotte(she was going there anyway), then my bro took them on the plane, good grief it took a VILLAGE to get these to him. He was so thrilled, I think he hugged the clubs before he hugged my brother when he picked him up at the airport! Yes, the rates were so much better paying American dollars compared to Euros as well.

Hahaha Chismosa. I picked that phrase out too. T-Rex is crazy funny. 😉

“While he is an Idiot and a Moron…” Hahahah T-Rex. Woooooo. You have such a way w/words. 😉

Thank you T-Rex, I like you too !!!
        Yes, you fully understand the “extra” suitcase when visiting relatives abroad.
        #TeamT-Rex

I got it too- I said I’ve DONE THAT my whole life. !!??!!??!

how the Jewdice’s have paid for said “gifts” would be nice to know.

Probably fans’ appearances to see and support Tre?!! 👍

Sorry Chismo. On behalf of your relatives from Peru and Greece. I’d like to thank you for your kind thoughts and gifts. Luckily, my relatives are always grateful. :/

We do that all the time! (Until we stopped getting any thank yous so we got annoyed and ended it)

Joe is accused of taking money to there ? Via Naples, one of the, if not THE most mobbed up cities of Italy ? And the Italian mob is NOT like the Italian – American mob

Not smart Joey boy.

But, this is Thieving Joe Giudice. Put nothing past him and his thieving POS wife. They are a grotesque combo of arrogance and stupidity.

Say what you will about the NY housewives, but the picture at the top of this blog with them all dressed in black is either fabulous or has been fabulously airbrushed. They all look great and well groomed. Nothing at all fake about their features (that’s where the airbrushing might have come in or very skilled doctors). As for their inside beauty, that’s a discussion for another time.

20. I have to point out a mistake I made about King Neptune from the Mermaid Parade. It was Judah Friedlander, not Jonah Hill. I didn’t catch the error until after I’d hit the publish key. I did correct it and the right actor appears on my blog site. I apologize for any confusion.

21. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Nice to see Boobah hanging around here, hope all is going well for you. 🙂

• Boobah says:

Hey lovely lady – thank you so much!!! You just put a huge smile on my face! I’m in the recovery portion of dental rehab surgery – but I am doing very well. This surgery was also a major reason why I quit smoking – which is 12 days today!!

Btw, Thanks for the awesome blogs!! You are a rock star! Hope all is going well for you too!!

Dental surgery – whoa I missed that- hope you’re ok.
        So happy to see you doing well with the smoking.
        Great job 👏👏👏👏applause

Boobs- CONGRATS on the quit smoking. My recent time quitting was 4 years ago this May! I lapsed was ten years quit and started up for about five years, then quit for the final time 4 years ago! Now with this whole medical stuff, going to stay quit forever! Hope your dental rehab continues to go well! And again YAY on quitting smoking!

Congrats to all who try and break that nasty (and expensive!) smoking habit. I never have smoked anything in my life because I grew up with a smoking mom and hated it – the smoke, the ashtrays, the coughing, etc. She finally went cold turkey after I left home and she became the most overbearing person whenever we were around other smokers. She would do that fake cough (which I also do!), fan her face with her hand to dissipate the smoke, say in a very loud voice about how bad smoking was to your health. Oh yeah mom and I lived with you and your habit for over 20 years. Love me a former smoker. Hope you all handle it better than my mom did.

• Boobah says:

Thanks Grammy-HH! I went to a local hypnotherapist/LCSW. Three sessions later and I was done. I am DONE DONE DONE this time!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Congrats to you HH on the Grand baby!
            I know how hard it can be to quit smoking. My husband quit smoking years ago but was on the expensive patches for over TWO years!! He’s good now. Lol

• Boobah says:

Thanks T-Rex!! Okay – so get this – this is my 4th time quitting and I did it on my 40th birthday! 4 might be our lucky number!!!!
          I’ve had you in prayers since I read about what you are going through – I have been #TeamT-Rex all the way!!! Congrats to you quitting too!!!

(dying laughing that you called me boobs!!!!)

Sorry about the dentist surgery and hope you’re doing well but a BIG congrats on 12 days of quitting smoking. That’s a great accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.

My step father died of lung cancer at age 42. Glad you quit.

22. T-Rex says:

Oh for Rebeccas since she hasn’t posted todau:

SMAUG, SMAUG, SMAUG. SMAUG GOT ROBBED AT THE OSCARS, AND WE ALL SHOULD LOVE AND BOW DOWN TO SMAUG!

23. Boobah says:

RHony repeat is on right now – Aviva just read the email to Reid.

24. OT: I refuse…REFUSE to turn on my A/C before May 1. Triple digits in the forecast tomorrow. I know I will have to break down on Easter because the house will be full of people. Sh#t.

• Mene Seela says:

I like to think Kim Kardashian has the real GP locked in a basement. This GP is a hologram parody account to mock Holier Than Thou butt challenged blondes. Kayne Yeezuz updates the PR account daily.

Have you heard his latest song about Kim, her sisters being hot, and out of all the other guys he got Kim? That’s the gist of the song. Maybe has totally lost his mind. He has gotten her on VF, he’s spouted that many tv journalist such as Barbara Walters are racist towards Kim, he’s said Kim is more important than the First Lady. I know many here don’t like Kim. I do. But she’s not all that. I don’t know what’s wrong w/him. He really does need to see a psychiatrist. Along w/his anger mgmt problems, he’s got some issues.

• Mene Seela says:

OMG that is just looney tunes!!! Don’t you wonder what couples like them talk about? They sound so boring.

Hate to tell him but he’s not the first who got Kim, lots have gone before him and 2 of them made it legal. I’ve had no respect for him ever and especially since he got up on that awards show while Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech. He’s an idiot and now he’s going to have an idiot for a wife. I watch their show (yes I do) and I really don’t think she is as bad as everyone paints her to be but she is a bit strange. She didn’t deserve all those jokes about her weight when she was pg. Lots of women gain lots of weight while pg.

She didn’t deserve those jokes but she DOES deserve being called a human urinal and sex tape star. Those are FACTS

And she should be made fun of her body now because it is not REAL.
            Her butt is injected. Widely known.

And with what she’s done to her once nice face makes me think can one only imagine what she’s done to her BODY.
            I don’t think she loses weight naturally. Jmho

Addicted to doctors //hates her real face

• PJ says:

Could she be more pretentious?

I think GP is a very talented actress. I don’t recall if she has any new movies coming out but this girl needs a job. First “Uncoupling” now an “Uncoupling Party”? Like Wendy Williams says, rich people problems.

25. Mene Seela says:

I feel like telling Aviva “Your face look SIXTY yrs old!”

Aviva, like LuAnn, has zero sense of humor or fun … unless it’s a personal insult, then they bray like donkeys.

• PJ says:

Oh my goodness I was thinking the same thing. Aviv looked horrible on WWHL last night, she looks old to me. I think she is actually I her late 40’s, does anyone know?

She’s attractive. Maybe she needs a trip to the derm for a really good facial and maybe she needs help w/her makeup. It’s obvious pancakes has not helped her.

• Mene Seela says:

Yes, the quality of her skin is frightening on HD. The the heavy eye make up with the black eyeliner or fake eye lash thingees make her look like Phyllis Diller.

• Mene Seela says:

the truth is I don’t like her as a person … so she looks unattractive. And she taunted Carole by calling 50!

Ahhhh! Phyllis D. made fun of her own looks cuz she knew she wasn’t a beauty. So if Leg every hears that comparison of think she’d develop a new phobia. 🙂 Yes the black liner is too much. She probably doesn’t know the right falsies for her eyes. I don’t like falsies on me but they can look really good if a woman has the correct pair on.

• PJ says:

In the past I did think she was attractive but not last night on WWHL, I honestly thought she did not look good and she looked old to me.

• I just told my daughter that AOL is saying that Aviva is 36 and she guffawed and said, “That’s a hard 36”, lol.

• Mene Seela says:

Some sites have her birthday as November 17, 1972 but she can’t be only 42 … can she?

And was she 6 or 7 when the accident happened? I’ve seen both ages.

I think she is mid 40’s but her face hasn’t held up well. She has a sensational figure.

• PJ says:

I remember reading that the accident happened 35 years ago and she was around 9 at the time. Not sure if this is correct or not, but if so she would be 44 or 45.

She has to, her husband doesn’t like overweight older women.

Hey everyone. I hope you had a great day. AZGirl are you pooped? That’s what happens when you party all night. 🙂 I’m glad you had fun at the concert. You can take an extra nap this weekend.
    Husker again Congrats to your daughter and your family. Tesla is going to be spoiled by her grandma. 🙂 I was thinking and Tesla makes the 4th baby for LynnFam. BB’s Just Jack. MTH is a great uncle and Lulu’s President Aiden. And now Just Jack will have a little brother or sister. This is great you all are very blessed to have all the little people on your lives. Everything is better with a cute little baby. 😀

T-Rex that was a legit document from the Bankruptcy court! It was filed by the trustee as his final report so he could get his compensation. The amount of which was determined by a formula set by the court. Plus administrative fees. It’s payment one. It was hard reading it on a phone, but it seems that for the trustee compensation only certain monies are considered usable for the compensation. That’s why there’s so many zeros on the debts-because they don’t apply to this document. As most things with this case-the court and their rules determine who gets what and when. Which the trustee knows because, it’s what he does for a living! These rag sites seem to thing the guidices are dictating things….but I guess it’s more interesting that way! Lol

From what I could gather-the rest of the debts will be repaid on a schedule. Also set by the court. After this there’s the federal and state taxes, then secured debts, then unsecured debts-maybe. It also seems that some of the debts aren’t recognized by the court-so technically-some people will not get paid via a court order. But I think then can go after them on their own? I’m also guessing that the court will set amounts as well-based on some other formula!

In any case-they owe millions still. Radar has the documents. They also quoted someone from the fertility clinic-I’m surprised they’d even comment at all. You’re normally not supposed to.

• Mene Seela says:

Most “journalists” don’t know a damn thing about finances or how to report on them. I’m always amazed at how idiotic they are when reporting on business.

I know. Radar has gotten a lot of mileage on the cash for books story-and it’s a good story for those purposes, but it leaves out one giant fact. The IRS is only interested in income-and those book signings aren’t income based. Her income is already predetermined and documented. But that’s not a fun read!

I know a lot if people don’t like joe and Teresa and I understand why. But at the same time I think it’s worth knowing the facts.

• Mene Seela says:

I really appreciate your spending the time to explain things to us!!! It’s quite confusing for us civilians.

I’m just a civilian too! Lol! I do have some tax and financial knowledge-so I can usually figure out what’s going on…I’m not always right but I do ok!

Send me the link because their bankruptcy was DISMISSED so I want to see the information if it is not a document from a couple of years ago, but something new, it should be available to me through the courts. I checked yesterday and there has been NO updates to their informaiton in the bankruptcy courts and EVERYTHING in Bankruptcy is public knowledge. Now again, you stated RadarOnLiarLIarPantsonFire(allegedly) has the documents have you checked the year and date of those documents? I will not go to the website RadarOnLiarLIarPantsonFire(allegedly), but I do have access to ALL the bankruptcy courts.

28. California35 says:

Hi everyone, i hae not watched yet 😦
    Rmpress thanks for the recap, this way i know what happened 🙂

” I don’t think anyone had any pie, cake or fruit tart.”
    Darn thise skinny NY wives, i would have been doing more eating and less fighting – of course i am not skinny 😦 BUT i dont bring drama 🙂

I hope eveyone is doing well…

• California35 says:

Aviva is crazy, i know i said before that she is manipulating the situations and people for attention and support. Do i wonder now how crazy is she or how much of her crazyness is crazy and how much is fake? I guess we should see.

• PJ says:

I don’t even care about Aviv at all, fake or not she is nuts. I record the show and fast forward through anything that is only about her.

29. I just got a phone call from the place that fixed my car after some older woman backed into me awhile ago. The girl said that we still owed $150 because the deductible wasn’t collected and the insurance sent us a $100 check rebate for using them, deductible is $250. I told her this didn’t make sense to me because we gave them the original check from the insurance and paid the balance. And she said, yes the paper work would say paid in full……I didn’t understand and told her again…. I said, “I need to be able to explain this to my husband and what you are telling me doesn’t make sense.” So she says “They didn’t collect the deductible.” She kept saying “They” not “We”. I finally said, “Who is ‘they’?” and she said, the “Service Technician”…. So I said, “So the Service Technician screwed up?” and she said, “Well, it possibly could be that.” And I said, “Well, either he screwed up and we owe $150 or he didn’t screw up and we don’t owe $150.” And she fumbled some more and said, “yes” . I said, “Now THAT I can explain to my husband, your guy screwed up didn’t collect the deductible and we still owe $150.” lol. So I told my husband and he says, “Oh I wondered why we got a $100 from them…. I told him well, they are going to have to call a couple more times and I am going to make her put “Matt” on the phone to tell me he screwed up…. When I went for the estimate I was wearing a Raiders hat and when he came out with the paper work he said, “We won’t be able to fix your car here.” and I panicked and said “Why?” and he said, “Cuz your a Raiders fan.”
    He got me….payback is a bitch and so am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes PrincessP. Make Matt have to call you and say he screwed up. Now why didn’t she get her facts straight before she called you? Idiot. You had to do her job and figure it out.

• Mene Seela says:

You’re a Raider fan?

• When we lived in LA we had Season Tickets…when we moved down to San Diego we had Season Tickets for the Chargers but after years of going I refused to go anymore, except for the Raiders game and then he spilt them with a friend and finally after one too many “playoff” games that you HAVE to buy the ticket for and them loosing he realized what a waste of money it is. It is not just the tickets but you have the bus….or parking, the food and drink and then the humiliation of loosing, hahaha!!! At least the Raiders were winning back then…The Good Old Days!!

Funny story

30. LaineyLainey says:

I can’t find the thread…but just wanted to say CONGRATS to Husker Hunny on her new baby girl!!! A girlfriend for Just Jack! How exciting!

Powell I saw your comment above about the Mr Clean Eraser and that’s pretty much how it was. Purple scalp, rubbing away-the burns didn’t come out right away-she went from “I think I got it” to “holy f&££!” The doctor at the ER looked at her and said “really? It erases dirt because of chemicals!!!” Fortunately they weren’t so severe that they didn’t heal. She’s fine-no scars or anything. From then on out if she wanted her hair colored either her aunt who was a hairstylist (who wanted to kill her) did it or they went to a salon.

• Mene Seela says:

My daughter also dyed her hair purple … in the late 90’s. The stuff was all over her neck and forehead. We scrubbed until she cried. It wouldn’t come out. She had to live with it for a few days until the skin started shedding. I felt so badly for her.

I’ll have to tell her story.

• My daughter did all her hair dyeing in middle school. I bleached her hair once to get it to take blue and burned her scalp…it was awful. Then at 10pm we went to get hair dye to turn it back brown and it turned orange….not the color we were going for! I made her wear a hat to school. But we were successful in getting it pink once and blue once and when she was sent to the office and the vice principal started in on her she whipped out her printed research that I made her do before I did her hair….no suspension, lol!!

32. NorthEastLurker says:

Good evening everyone,
    Been a while since I’ve had time to post but after reading some of the posts from earlier this week, saw that many here have been dealing with very serious life challenges. Please know that you are all in my prayers and I hope your paths become smoother and less stressful in the near future.

CONGRATS (!!) to HuskerHuny!!! Your new grandbaby is beautiful, what a head of hair! And I love the name Tesla! I hope you have the chance to hold her very soon!

If anyone is interested, there was a video picked up by MSN.com that has gotten over 1.5 million hits since being posted on Monday. Below I’ve posted a link to the video on YouTube and for those (understandably) reticent to click the link, go to YouTube and type in ‘Ireland’s wedding singer-priest an internet hit’ to view. The video captures a personalized and beautiful moment in time during a couple’s wedding. And I apologize for not knowing how to post the actual video to this site! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKwqj5QViQ

Hugs to all!
    NEL

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

The singing priest is indeed unique. Thanks for sharing – good to hear from you! 🙂

33. NJBev says:

Good evening everyone!
    Congratulations Husker Honey!!!!!!! Tesla is adorable!!
    I am so happy for you and your family. Nothing better than
    a baby in the family, gives completely different meaning to
    the term “new blood” in the house!!!!
    mmmmmm……. the smell of a baby…. nothing better.
    I am so jelly 😉

• I want a baby!! My kids are too young for parenthood….. my doggies will have to do for now!!!
      #babybabybaby

LOL!!!!
        Your picture !!!!! Wtf!!!!????

Pindy I saw quickly something about your son and daughter not feeling well – I don’t see the exact thread – but I hope they’re feeling better ❤ 💚

• Oh, thanks Chi, he is fine, it is the 2 Princess, we have felt barfy/dizzy for days and this heat is not helping… He has the immune system of a Greek God!!

34. NJBev says:

Thank you so much for the great re-cap, Empress!
    I didn’t see the show last night, but could see it completely
    through your words. great job!

35. Jan (TexasTart) says: