Flipping Out – Southern Charm

FO logo

Flipping Out S7E6 “Flipping Nashville” by BB

This episode of Flipping Out wasn’t all that enjoyable for me.

Gramercy is on the market.  They held an open house where about 80 people show up.  Two couples were very interested but ultimately decided not to buy.  Jeff knows Gage doesn’t really want to move, and Jeff is even having second thoughts about selling Gramercy after the open house.  However, he’s going to leave it on the market, but not take less than $3.2 million for it.  He hopes he can stay in Gramercy and still be able to flip houses, but if he gets a full price offer, he will probably take it.  Gage is just happy Jeff is at least considering staying at Gramercy.

FO S7E6_1Jeff’s former clients Jeannie and Tommy Shaw have decided to move to Nashville.  Jeff, Jeannie and Andrew travel to Nashville to look at houses for the Shaws.  Four houses are shown on camera and Jeannie chooses one called Overton Lea.  It’s the perfect southern home with lots of land and a screened in porch.  The cost is over $2 mil with at least a $100,000 kitchen redo.  I must say I didn’t enjoy listening to Jeannie cuss like a sailor and yell and act like a complete witch towards Jeff and Andrew while they were in Nashville.  If that’s the way she is all the time, perhaps that why her husband tours so much with the band.  Just a guess.

FO S7E6_3Zoila’s disrespecting authority act is getting a little old.  She calls Andrew a kiss ass when he wins employee of the week, and later also calls Megan a kiss ass.  She calls both Megan and Gage Barbie Bitch, then later just says Gage is Barbie Bitch and Megan is just Barbie.  I know she’s just trying to be a wise ass and fit in like everyone else in the office, but it just didn’t work this episode.

The rest of the episode was about Megan taking over for Jeff while he was away in Nashville.  She’s OK, but she’s no Jenny.  Which brings us to next week’s episode when Jeff tells Jenni he needs her back in the office as soon as possible.  Please come back, Jenni.  This show definitely needs you.

I’ve heard the ratings for Flipping Out were not good the first few weeks, but picked up when Million Dollar Listing New York started as a lead in.  I hope Flipping Out is not in jeopardy, but I didn’t see them listed on Bravo’s 15 new and 16 returning shows announcement.  Neither are Tabitha Takes Over or Interior Therapy, two more of my favorites on Bravo.  I guess Bravo is moving in another direction.  Whether it’s a good direction remains to be seen.

_________________________

SC logo

Southern Charm S1E6

“The Glass Menagerie Is Half Full”

By HydrangeaHussy

As we recall, Whitney is trying to decide what to do about his restaurant deal with Shep. Kathryn has hooked up with at least two of the group & had a pregnancy scare. Whitney may or may not have hit on Kathryn, depending on who Kathryn is talking to, I’m still not sure why TRav is made at Whitney, but fine with Shep.

HouseIt’s morning in Charleston. Craig & Cameran are up early to get ready for work. We get a gratuitous shot of shirtless Craig, thank you Bravo! Craig is serious about becoming a lawyer & Cameran is serious about her real estate. She meets up with Eve to learn about the history of Charleston. It’s important to know about the history In order to sell the historic homes. They discuss the Carolina Day party & it becomes clear that TRav has some history with Eve. She’s a little more age-appropriate than his current 21 year old. The girls go to preview a $2.2 million house next door to TRav. The house is gorgeous! It has lots of original touches, including a chandelier & fireplace.

PatriciaWhitney & Patricia are discussing the party as well. And yes, there are women in the South who refer to a cocktail as their “medicine.” I know some of them. Whitney repeats his joke about TRav only having four friends. Patricia correctly guesses that the fight was instigated by Kathryn. Whitney is going to meet with Bryan because Shep is not a dependable business partner. Probably a good plan.

TRav’s political consultant comes by. TRav admits that he’s now seeing Kathryn, but that Whitney doesn’t approve. The consultant is impressed by her family name. He thinks that TRav’s criminal history is more problematic than his relationship. As TRav describes Kathryn, it’s clear that he’s come to care about her.

GirlsJenna is meeting Cameran for dessert & wine. Cameran tells Jenna that she discovered a half-full glass on TRav’s windowsill. They move on to the fight between TRav & Whitney. They agree that Kathryn was in the middle of it. Cameran thinks that the boys’ careless attitude comes from not having responsibilities. I’d have to agree on that one. Why behave like a mature adult when you don’t have to?

TRavKathryn & TRav are having lunch. TRav is still upset by Whitney. He was very condescending when TRav invited him to a party. They decide not to worry about Whitney, though TRav still plans to give him a piece of his mind at the dinner party. They are sure why people are so caught up in the age difference. TRav thinks Kathryn is an old soul & that he could benefit from her wisdom. I’m sorry, but I just don’t think that a 21 year old has lived enough to know what they really want or who they really are. Kathryn thinks that TRav has some great insight to offer his friends. TRav invites Jenna & Cameran, warning them that he plans to give some life advice at the dinner. I don’t see this dinner going over as well as TRav & Kathryn think.

Cameran calls Shep at 1pm. It sounds like he just woke up. Must be nice. She wants to show off her new car. Now that she’s selling real estate, she can’t drive around in a “hoopty.” Didn’t we see her driving an AMG earlier? I’d hardly call that a clunker. She has a new, white Mercedes, which she has named Unicorn. At lunch, Cameran suggests peel & eat shrimp, but Shep doesn’t want to do manual labor. Ugh, such a hard life, having to peel a few shrimp! Shep doesn’t think that TRav has any room to give life advice. Hmmm, pot meet kettle. Shep announces that TRav has ordered Shep to bring Danni. We get a flashback of Shep manhandling Danni during the party, though he now admits that he was leading her on by doing that.

Bryan arrives at Whitney’s Patricia’s house. Bryan is an old friend & founded Planet Hollywood. I’d take his advice over Shep’s any day. Whitney wants a high-end Mexican restaurant, three stories with chandeliers & velvet. It sounds a little bordello to me. Bryan says that he wouldn’t open a hot dog stand with Shep. Whitney says that Shep is going to put some money in, but Bryan points out that they need some restrictions on what privileges that investment will bring. Shep could drink them out of business very quickly. Bryan says that he would work with Whitney, but that he will not work with anyone else. Tough call. They decide to cut Shep out & Bryan begins making plans.

It’s the day of the dinner. This should be good! There’s a whole crew in the kitchen handling dinner so TRav doesn’t have to worry about the details. He & Kathryn go to the dining room to discuss seating arrangements. Whitney has Jenna over to choose an outfit. He’s going with early 80’s Armani. They joke about how unimportant the dinner is. I’d be pissed if my so-called friends were so dismissive. J.D. arrives at TRav’s. At least there will be one adult at the table. TRav wants to talk about what he’s learned from his downfall. J.D. thinks that the advice will be lost on the group. TRav has invited Danni b/c he wants her to see what she missed out on. Everyone is on edge because they don’t know what to expect from the evening.

The group moves into the dining room. I feel bad for TRav. Everyone at the table has said that they don’t want his advice & are just showing up for the food. TRav may not be a role model, but he probably has some advice on how to avoid going to jail. He begins by saying that he has done lots of self-reflecting after his fall. Then he goes off on a tangent. He’s losing most of his guests, and me. Kathryn doesn’t seem to appreciate his story about a failed engagement.

Despite everyone’s skepticism, TRav is being honest & vulnerable. And then he goes around the room telling everyone how they have wronged him. He points out that Danni wouldn’t date him b/c of his criminal history. He tells Whitney that he is intolerant & judgmental. Cameran is shocked & Craig is cracking up. Whitney says that he comes across as judgmental but it’s really out of concern for his friend. Umm, my friends don’t constantly talk down to me & point out every little misstep I make. In his TH, Shep agrees with TRav, but keeps his mouth shut at the dinner. TRav awkwardly concludes with a toast to friendship & dinner begins.

Cameran asks TRav about his failed engagement to the “beverage cart girl.” He admits that he treated her poorly. She asks what TRav would do if he knew the girl was single again. In front of Kathryn, he says that he would be all over her. Wow, how insulting to the girl you’ve spent the last two episodes building up. What kind of idiot says something like that in front of his girlfriend? Kathryn is pissed, understandably.

KathrynCraig notes that commitment in Charleston is difficult because men have too many options. Kathryn says that chivalry is dead & Craig disagrees. She is looking for a fight & he is ready to give her one. Craig is trying to explain his opinion & Kathryn keeps talking over him. That’s not very classy. Speaking of classy, Kathryn says that she won’t talk to Craig because he doesn’t have any class. Even Shep thinks she’s gone too far. From what I’ve seen, I think that Craig has more class than any of them. Craig takes the bait & tells Kathryn that it wasn’t classy of her to sleep with 3 guys at the table in 3 weeks. So, I think that people should do what makes them happy, but you have to own your behavior (especially when it’s documented by Bravo). Everyone is silent. Kathryn calls Craig disgusting & leaves the table. TRav is trying to figure out who the third person is.

CraigDanni goes to comfort Kathryn. She feels like Craig is slandering her because she rejected him. Danni points out that it’s TRav’s responsibility to stick up for his girlfriend in his house. The group is heading out. Whitney thanks TRav for the lovely dinner, while putting him down in his TH. I thought I would like Whitney, but the holier than thou attitude is wearing on me. Craig advises TRav to keep his guard up with Kathryn. He’s trying to be a good friend by pointing out that she seems to have ulterior motives. Kathryn walks up & accuses Craig of lying about her. Craig is trying to leave, but Kathryn keeps on. She tells him that he’s never invited to the house again. Interesting, isn’t it TRav’s house? Also, why does she have her purse? FightTRav is noticeably quiet during this exchange. TRav finally speaks up, saying quietly that it is his house & Craig is his friend. He points out that Craig seems to have struck a nerve with his comments. Kathryn storms out.

_________________________

Happy Birthday SoutheastVA

_________________________

This entry was posted in Flipping Out, Southern Charm. Bookmark the permalink.

328 Responses to Flipping Out – Southern Charm

1. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Happy Birthday SoutheastVA!!

2. vilzvet says:

Happy birthday, Southeast VA!! Enjoy!! Husker, congratulations on the new baby! Lovin’ the name Tesla, it doesn’t hurt that I love that band with the same name, heheh. Getting ready to watch Southern Charm, haven’t caught it yet. Don’t you guys love the way these people order cocktails? Damn they know their stuff. They are professional drinkers for sure.

Hey Vilzvet. How you doin? In my Wendy Williams voice. 😀
      You are so right. I just love the way they order drinks and drink for that matter on SC. None of the HWs shows have nothing on these guys. I’m guessing because they way they do it is so Southern and it’s kinda done so smoothly.

Thank you Vilzvet! Little Tesla went home last night. My daughter has nicknamed her the Loch-Tes-Monster. Seems she likes to cry a lot if she’s not being held. I remember those days.

hi Husker- congrats again, and i’m so glad she was able to go home already, seems like you just told us yesterday she was born!

All good blessings to you and the family

i remember the band! i have some cassette singles from them…..

• vilzvet says:

Hi Powellypooh! And yes chismosa, I actually saw them perform last year here, you know Westbury Music Fair, I think? It’s called something else now that I always forget. They were still pretty good.

yes – it’s named after a bank now— i saw Kathy Griffin there and Kenny Rogers there — that’s next to my local BJ’s! lol

Good morning everyone, TexasTart and Rebecca. Itsssssssssss FRIDAY!!!!! Happy T G I F!!! I think it’s going to be a pretty good weekend weather wise. So I give everyone permission to do as little as possible today to rest up for the weekend. :D. Have a GREAT DAY!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

You too, Powell. 🙂

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

‘morning All Powerfully Powell. It will be quite warm here this weekend. Should be kissing 90 degrees over the next three days. Two more days until the next Game of Dragons episode. Am very excited if this is Joffrey’s wedding. Will have time tomorrow for an uninterrupted viewing of SMAUG! so that will be nice and cool. Off to Sacramento again on Monday so will get to enjoy some cooler weather.

Reebs thought of you, read ratings are great, and i read that going forward they are going to try to veer more (even more?) away from the books for the series.
        I suppose, in a Walking Dead type of fashion?

I saw a clip of the faux-blonde dragon mama sitting on a cliff with all her dragons at her feet – that was so cool. Something was said to her like “but you are their mother”…. !!!!!

#importanceofdragons
        #doit

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Good morning Powell and everyone to follow. Carpe Diem.

4. Boobah says:

Thank you TT, BB, and HH for a great blog! 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hope you are feelin’ good! 🙂

• Boobah says:

I am feeling better – thank you so much!! 🙂 🙂

Boobah feel better—i’m behind… i hope nothing too serious. Or do i remember this from 2/3 days ago. Ughh my brain is a mess.
          Enjoy the weather. The trees are already popping the poor things are so confused by the weather. We’ll have really bad allergies this year, worse than ever because of the precip we got

5. Good morning everyone!!! Happy Friday! Happy Birthday Southeast VA. Windows are open and doing some cleaning this a.m. Hope everyone is well this morning.

Hey AZGirl. I’m working at home today and have my window open. I slept w/my window open for the last few nights.

• Just got back from walking Pepper. Came across a woman walking her Boston Terrier. I stopped and made Pepper sit due to her aggressiveness. Woman wanted her dog to meet Pepper and I told her that Pepper is aggressive and not a good idea.

Oh no. She says her dog is instinctive about other dogs and it will be fine so she LETS GO OF HER LEASH! Dog trots over and Pepper almost backs out of her collar and I pin Pepper down. Dog sniffs her butt and even though Pepper’s fur is up she is not growling so this just make this woman decide to do it again. Pepper lunges and snaps at the Boston Terrier while I have Pepper pinned down. She is like “what is wrong with your dog”? Really lady I don’t know. I rescued the dog and it is aggressive. Duh.

People are so dumb.

Bring some “pepper spray” on your walks. Hold it up when ladies like this try it again.

“What is wrong with your dog.” The answer is “what is wrong with your hearing?”

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

When I met the neighbor next door while she was walking her dogs I was greeted by the little dog who was effusive and when I began to approach the other dog she warned me that that dog was not so friendly so I stopped. I was not about to disbelieve her. I figure the owner knows what she is talking about.

You are right, some people are stupid!

omg AZG…. poor Pepper… poor YOU!
          you are such a good person to adopt and rescue. I wish it wasn’t so tough. At least Pepper has a good mommy.

People are so stupid i AGREE. You told her your dog was aggressive. Get a CLUE.

Well she’s an idiot. The Terrier has an idiot owner. I feel sorry for the Terrier. I told her how Pepper is. What’s wrong with your dog? WTH is wrong w/her. I’m glad you help Dr. Pepper down and the pups weren’t hurt. That lady is an idiot. If you and Pepper see her again cross the street. She’s an idiot.

I hate it when people do that while I’m walking my dogs. At my beach house, the lady behind me kept insisting that her dog was going to be “friends” with my dogs. Never happened and not going to. There’s a reason I put up a fence. My dogs are not aggressive, but they are little yappy barkers and they have each other. I don’t want to be worried about other people’s dogs.

AND THIS is why people get bit and dogs get into fights and mauled or killed! WHAT AN IDIOT that woman was. UHM you told her the dog was aggressive, NUFF SAID and you had your dog on the leash the whole time. You know if anything had happened that woman is just the IDIOT that would sue you or file a police report about an aggressive dog. If someone says that their dog is aggressive, you know what believe them. UGH sorry you and especially Pepper had to go through with dealing with an idiot

I have a doggie friend. He says among doggie people in the know, they use yellow or orange leashes to signal others that they’re walking an aggressive dog. And there’s a card they’ll hand to people who want to pet the “nice doggie” warning them. I’ll ask him for a link.

I leave my east window cracked all year long. I like me some fresh air. But it’s opened a whole lot wider now – perfect spring weather in Husker Land. Still need that moisture though . . .

Thank you BB and HydrangeaHussy for the blogs. I agree BB, Jenni needs to come back!

I just laugh and gasp all the way through Southern Charm. lol Mostly cause I can just see those Junior League dames clutching their pearls!

7. Thank you BB, HH for beautiful Blogs!

We are having Spring time!!!! Yay!!!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!

8. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Why didn’t she use Carole’s Twitter handle?

icing out that pscychdisorder
      love it.

i’m sure ramona is busy working at things with regards to mario… 😦

DrunkenRamona probably has an electric leash on LetharioMario’s private parts, and that is too many women for him to be around and it not almost kill him, LOL! I cant believe DrunkenRamona would ever think that LetharioMario will stay faithful to her, HE WON’T. He hasn’t for years, and word on the “streets”, he has had “side pieces” for years. He loved that DrunkenRamona was on Ho-Wives she would always be filming and he could be freely fornicating without getting caught since he would always know where she was during filming.

I don’t support her going back to him but I’m not married so cannot truly speak about this.

I still heart Ramona despite many thinking she’s kookoo

9. mariareads says:

Some prayers would be much appreciated. Had my Mother to the ER last Saturday, now we are on the way back. This time I think there is a blood clot in her leg. This has been the week from hell.

Oh Lordy. I’m watching Teen Mom 2. I don’t watch it much these days. When I do I usually watch a mini marathon. I know MTH and a few others have watched. Anywayyyy. Janelle is pregnant?!?!?! She tells her mom like “isn’t this great. Look at the ultrasound and my pregnancy calendar.” And she’s so matter of fact like she hasn’t been in this place before. Her mom tells her if it doesn’t work out w/her BF she’s not taking care of another child. Her mom was calm about it. She spoke to Janelle w/concern in her voice, but she didn’t tell like she usually does which I thought was pretty good. Wow!! Can you believe Janelle?

And Leah’s 2nd husband wants to file for divorce?!?! I don’t understand these young women! They sure do put their kids thru a lot.

• MelTheHound says:

Wait, Powell… It gets better..

I saw the next epi Janelle’s BF tells her to get an abortion cuz their relationship is going well and he’s on his 3rd DUI arrest. Does Janelle have a magnet that draws these idiot guys to her? And the finale epi is Joe going to go for full custody of Isaac?
        TMs is a train wreck cuz these girls don’t seem to be learning any lessons but it’s more real than the HWs. I’ve got to hand it to MTV for being “real”.

• MelTheHound says:

All we know about Joe and Isaac is what Isaac’s mother says (I can’t remember her name) and I don’t trust a word she says about it. We never see the two of them together. I suspect Joe’s parents won’t allow the cameras in the house.

Jenelle is a moron.. 3 or 4 weeks into this ONLINE relationship, she wants to expand her non existent family with the guy.. gets herself knocked up AGAIN, after she just pill aborted one days earlier… Some people should be sterilized instead of being allowed to continue the Darwin experiment.

I agree about Joe’s parents and Janelle. Yes I forgot about taking the pill and then wanting to get pregnant again. And she wanted to get pregnant while her court date was coming up and didn’t know if she was going to jail or not. Her mom pointed that out but of course she didn’t listen. So she met the guy online? I think she’s missing half her brain.

• boston02127 says:

Mel—-When the new boyfriend picked her up from jail and brought flowers for her, I wanted to jump thru my TV and smack her face. Then his.

• boston02127 says:

Powell—-Before this pregnancy, she had just had an abortion. She was pregnant by some other guy. I can honestly say I hate her, I hate the way she blames EVERYONE but herself for all her drug problems and for what a rotten mother she is.

Oh the baby wasn’t even the new BFs Damnnnnn. That’s Effed up. Her son Chase is going to hate her when he’s a teenager.

• With all the birth control out there for consumers why are these girls getting pregnant? Fame? What has happened to young girls? Now I sound like my mother.

• MelTheHound says:

After the first batch, that’s always been my contention… Fame.

Well 2012, 2013 I can’t remember which, there was a lot of media blaming MTV cuz more girls were getting pregnant than were being deterred from getting pregnant.

I agree, in this day and age there is no reason for unwanted pregnancies, which tells me these girls don’t care if they get pg or not. When I was younger and dating I always made sure to protect myself. I did not want any unwanted pregnancies and knew the only one who could control that was me and I did. After my divorce again the same thing I controlled it. No way did I need another child to raise by myself as I had 2 from my marriage and that was all I could afford on my salary. I am very proud of me for raising my children alone for 9 years and never having to take any type of assistance. We lived on my income and what little (and I mean little) child support I got for them.

Tonight’s the big night – Daddy/Daughter Prom! We have over 350 daddys and daughters expected to participate. I just have to check everyone in and then I can go home. 200 Kindergartners through 4th graders running around screaming and loud music – can you say headache? But it’s cute too.

Oh that’s very sweet. Have fun. 🙂

• Oh how fun!! We were just looking at pictures yesterday and one of them was from one of the Daddy/Daughter Dance! So cute!!! Have fun! When are you going to get to see your baby??

My husband, son, daughter and I will be going to KC the weekend after Easter. My husband is a meat cutter in a two-man meat department. With Easter coming up, he couldn’t take extra time off. I like it because they will have had about two weeks to be home and settled in and I won’t have to share my baby time with anyone else! And with Facebook, I’m seeing pictures almost every hour. Not as good as being there, but it’s good enough for now.

I will always remember my daddy/daughter dances! My sister and I are close to the same age, only a year and three weeks apart, so we used to rotate in our grandpa, so we got our daddy and grandpa, and we both have huge fond memories of that! Was kinda sad when we got too old for them, well we thought too old, damn teenage years!

These aren’t the purity balls are they? I saw some stuff on Nightline with girls and their fathers being betrothed to eachother 😳

12. chismosa says:

Happy Birthday Southeast VA! Have a great one…. emoji~emoji~ balloons~ gifts~

Thanks for the recaps – and it’s funny that if Tabatha seems to never be coming back—

a/ why is it always on repeats during the early mornings and
    2/ Tabatha is on WWH next week.

Then again, Rachel Zoe was cancelled and she was on WWH last week, so….

I’m thinking the execs at Bravo stubbornly have their favorites and don’t give a crap what the viewers want to watch.

yup that is CLEAR by the fact that PATTY STINKER remains on the channel…. and on THURSDAY NIGHTS…

why can’t i have a HWs on a thursday! i miss that! i have nothing on thursdays…. well some real world thing just started but i don’t have much

• shamrockblonde says:

chismosa – watch Big Bang, then Hell’s Kitchen then Elementary – great shows for a Thursday!

They sound good but not my cup of tea, sorry.

I know many people who love Elementary though, I do love johnny lee miller …

Why aren’t you watching Reign or Grey’s? I look forward to my Thursday night dramas!

• Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

How about scandal? One of my faves.

Grey’s i was a DIE HARD/ RIDE OR DIE until katherine heigl was supposed to be a love interest to her best gay (in real life) friend— um, NO THANKS!

so left that show then…..

i’m odd, i don’t watch scandal. Can’t take Kerry Washington’s lisp. i know i’m missing out on the ‘movement’

• Anne says:

Rehab Addict on HGTV.

Did Rachel actually get cancelled or did she not want to do it? I’ve heard both.

i think she was cancelled. i don’t see why the exposure wouldn’t help.
        i’m not so sure how her high-end line is doing, her QVC line i’m sure does well, plus she’s lost some of her biggest clients – Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson. I think she only gained Jennifer Lawrence.

Not sure … i think she would have stayed on.
        I’m surprised BRAD is not renewed. He is good buddies with Andy. hmmmm

Her high-end line does very well at the Nordstrom I shop at.

I thought I read something about her stepping back from her TV show to concentrate more on her family. She found the cameras obtrusive around her kid(s). Either way, Rachel seems very happy and content with her life. Bravo just cannot find a decent fashion show since they lost Project Runway.

HH- That’s what I had heard, that she didn’t want to expose her children to the cameras and the TV world, to slow down and create her own clothing line and experience the joy of raising her kid

that’s the standard “line” many people give when cancelled. Of course, it could be totally TRUE, but i’m just saying…..

i’m just hoping she cuts her elder son’s hair this year! FINGERS crossed! emoji/emoji/emoji

I think she’s relieved it was cancelled. She doesn’t need it anymore. She’s got so much biz going on and a mother of 2 now. I think she’s a little, just a smidge, full of herself stating now she’s tired of the public life.

she cancelled her last runway show (or postponed to a lesser degree, or different location, i forget the specifics)… back when she gave birth to her 2nd son- i get that that gets in the way, however …. it’s a bit fishy to me that things were not put into place to have the show ‘go on’ no matter what her circumstances with child. These shows are planned out MONTHS in advance with HORDES of people.

Georgina Chapman does it….. Victoria Beckham does it…… Rachel couldn’t? i’m side-eying that a bit.

Yeah that doesn’t sound right. Her husband and that lady she hired seem competent enough to pull off a fashion show once Rachel has made final decisions.

Totally! That woman was SO in charge ! The lawyer ….

She seems to have a great team.
                Many teams …..

13. SoutheastVA says:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It’s a great warm and sunny day in southeast Virginia. I can’t wait until it’s “medicine” time this evening. I’m jonesing for a LARGE daiquiri.

How about Oscar and Nick winning on Project Runway – Under the Gunn last night? I didn’t want Mondo or Anya winning because of how mean they spoke about Nick and one of his designers. They were just nasty. But I did like Sam’s designs last night and thought he would win. I like it when nice people win. Oscar is a red carpet designer for sure and Sam was more ready to wear.

• Oh I stopped watching about 5 episodes in. I thought the stuff was horrible and it just didn’t keep my attention for some reason. I am so glad Nick won, I was worried about how overbearing he was at first. Mondo and Anya are snobs. I was really disappointed in their behavior. Nick seems so kind.

So that’s who won. I only watched bits of it a few times. I trip to Paris and a Lexus are nice prizes.

So happy to hear Nick won! Nice guys don’t always finish last!

Chismosa yes I was joking about Wendy saying “Word on the Street” cuz of Leg saying to Carole “Word on the Street is that you used a ghostwriter”. Listening to Wendy say it yesterday just made me think about these “Words on these Streets”. 😉 I’ve heard the expression for years. Leg using it against Carole is just so funny and ridic and when Carole says “What Streets?”, I think is hilarious.

I know … LEG(tm) uses that to sound all *hip* and yet at the same time can’t believe when Heather Holla says “mother tucker” to her. Then Leg(tm) goes and says Mother tucker when she’s at the farm with the woman whose family she sued.

So…Leg(tm) must have gone to prison too!
      she’s such a fugly hypocritical pscychotic Freudian/ Jungian mess. Yuck.

JNNTJ I was reading the link you posted ‘re: As Andy and NeNe talking about the HWs. It’s good. Even though the HWs has gone to hell in a basket, you have to give it to Andy/Bravo for the concept. ALL these other BB wives, Love & Hip Hop, Baseball Wives, etc, etc are because of Andy. So he’s right everything else after HWs are copycats. Now Andy says they wanted HWs w/money, homes, that were willing to share their lives/families etc but he’s got to admit that they didn’t do a very good job on researching many of the HWs. A&P shouldn’t have been cast if they were going to hide info about their family. Taylor & Russell shouldn’t have been cast cuz they lied about their wealth, along w/Tre, Mel, NeNe, Lynne, Michaela. These people and their spouses all lied about the financial status.

I read Andy’s book last summer and one of the problems they have with casting is that the pool is relatively small. They’ve had candidates they liked but can’t do it because their company or their spouses company wouldn’t allow it. Notice pretty much everyone related to housewives are self employed…

he’s just covering anything he can. That’s his only gig at bravo now- doing the HWs, which apart from Atlanta —- are FLAILING. Apart from his stupid talk show- his only executive job exclusive to Bravo is HWs.
      I’m sure he had Nene specifically prepped to ask him that stuff and they had to ‘act’ like it was spontaneous. Nene is a shakespearean actress after all, so she can pull that off.
      Plus that was taped almost a week out so they likely edited and cut and spliced big time.

The InTouch article i saw of him, a big interview- said his two big desires for guests are (SHOCKER***** i called this right after he had Gaga, Cher, and Mariah>>>>> Madonna, and secondly, Michelle Obama)
      So dumb. No doubt Madge is getting booked pronto, probably for May sweeps …. she’ll wear her grillz and stick her tongue out and try to act all 15 years old.
      I LOVE madonna but hate that andy will likely get her on. He’s such a brown-noser.
      I don’t understand these people that call in and are like “Andy! i love you so much! i and my mom watch you every.single.night!”—– WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????

Well, keep in mind, many of the husbands who are employees become former employees after their wives go on the air.

Jason 1 way back in NY S1 got in trouble at work over it. And Simon of course. A lot of the men are self employed too. Or unemployed!

BB thanks for FO recap. I’m Sick of Andrew GET HIM OF THE SHOW ASAP!!!
    Loved seeing the properties in Nasville and the two neurotics battling it out but just for ONE episode. Jennie COME BACK!!! I hope Zoila goes back to the old Zoila. I think producers are behind her attitude change.
    What do you mean FO was not listed as coming back??? 😡

• trudie says:

Last night Zoila reminded me of a little kid who says an inappropriate word and gets a laugh. Seeing this as approval, the kid keeps pushing the boundaries to see how far they can go. The kid’s behavior gets tiresome and so did Zoila last night. I want the old Zoila back.

i saw Zoila as getting nasty ages ago. Now it’s plainly obvious. She needs to chill out- she can’t do the physical work so chillax and be the nanny-to-be. That’s fine! They should have kept Lupe! She was nasty to Lupe and i think worse was not shown. She’s outwardly hostile to Gage and i think it’s terrible. They keep it on screen for the ‘laughs’ but it’s not right. Jeff needs to set her straight but it’s a mommy-issue for him so it’s hard, or b/ he doesn’t care to do it in front of people, or 3/ he wants her to just remain as happy as she can be and so he acquiesces to her.

Andrew – is an Aviva/ KKB 2.0 and i want him off STAT. He’s psychologically imbalanced and i’m not sure if he’s on meds. I don’t care about his funnies. He’s danger.danger.GraceAdler.danger…… emoji/emoji/emoji/emoji/ bomb emoji

Jenni fine, come back. she’s a fan fave and Bravo adores her. I don’t forget things people have done so her shine has dimmed for me a bit… and in a funny twist the one i didn’t trust at first, i love now: Gage.
      He’s a great balance to Jeff. I want to find out his sign. Desperately! emoji/emoji/ box

I love Jeff and watching him at like 2 in the morning laughing out loud is the best!

What I got from watching the show is Jeff Lewis is a terrible employer and has NO boundaries at all. He’s got family, business, and household staff all mixed up. So of course Zoila acts in a way we wouldn’t expect a housekeeper to act. Face it, if she didn’t stand up to him, he’d steamroller her worse than he already does.

VV, trudie, Chismosa & Orson you all are correct about Zoila but remember Jeff loves staff that can “entertain him”. He says that all the time. And he mocks, jokes, plays jokes on the staff, and let’s homeowners treat his staff like friends, family or treat them very disrespectfully. Jeff sets this tone. So if Zoila is flippant, tells Jeff & Gage to chet up, that’s Jeff’s fault. Then when Zoila goes a little too far he threatens to fire her. What kind of professional office environment is that? Me personally if I worked there I’d know not to do some of the joking and talk they way they do. I’d probably get fired because I don’t fit into the culture. So I don’t blame Zoila. I don’t even blame Andrew. Jeff threw Andrew under the bus when Andrew went looking for a little person. Jeff told the Dunn Exec he didn’t know Andrew was doing what he did. Jeff gave Andrew no guidance. Andrew trying to please Jeff and please Gage tried to complete the task and then Jeff threw him under the bus and Gage tells Andrew basically he’s back on his sh*t list.

Zoila is a different situation IMO. He’s been with her, LIVING with her for over a decade. There’s a mother – son thing.

She totally had attitude with lupe. When she spoke Spanish to her it was very confrontational. I was on Lupes side. ….

Obvi the other employees are whatever —- however then again Jeff has been on tv for like 6-7 YEARS by the time Andrew or Vanina or Katrina or any newbie comes on. They can’t act like they’re shocked by Jeff’s humor or ways ??!!
            Puh—leaze

18. T-Rex says:

Okay I have a co-worker in another branch that watched TheStinkerStankerStanger show this past season, I of course DID NOT. She heard I watch some of the bravo shows, and we were talking about some of them. I asked her HOW she could watch TheStinkerStankerStanger show, she said it was just this season and she wouldn’t watch again, she said it was the fakest, most setup non-real show on Bravo. Apparently this season TheStinkerStankerStangerspent almost every show “screaming” at her “supposed” clients, like in your face screaming. My co-worker said there was NO WAY any of those clients paid to be in her “club”. I gave her the 411 that indeed not only did none of the clients “pay”, that bravo paid THEM to be on the show! I told her I had watched the first season and saw right through this Bravo induced fake show. Oh and not a SINGLE MATCH has been made in the umpteen season that this train wreck of a show has been on Bravo, not a single one!

• Hey, T-Rex, Nene is bringing (sacrificing) two of her “bride”- maids to Patty next week. That’s real, dontcha think? 😉

HA! Yeah, there is NO SETUP there folks! I don’t know who she is “blowin” to keep getting renewed on Bravo! We know it’s not Mz Andy, but maybe he is just waiting until she makes ONE MATCH, which she hasn’t done since the show has been on the air. Oh, and I told me co-worker that I refer to TheStinkerStankerStanger show as a GLORIFIED Escort service! No matches, Millionaires paired up with young women who are herded into some meet and greet to which the So-called millionaire then picks which gold digger to go out with. I don’t believe for a minute that half of these dates don’t wind up with the two folks in bed once the cameras are turned off, with the woman walking away with a nice chunk of change for her “services”

TRex Andy was desperately trying to act like he taped WWH last night on actually “Thursday night” and showed a clip from MM and Patti literally was throwing things to the guy-client and he was throwing things at her— it was such a complete lame attempt to talk up the show. Andy said it was the ‘worst client’ ever that she had had.

I wonder if ratings are as bad as we would imagine they’d be.
          SIMON????

Rita Wilson was lovely…. ❤

Oh gawd.

And NONE, ZILCH, NADA, NONE from the show are married. I saw maybe 2 minutes this season when I was changing channels that she had a couple she supposedly matched that are married. Now if that wasn’t the most set up scene, trying to get viewers to believe she’s a successful matchmaker I don’t know what is.

19. Sam says:

I just read a tweet about a poll on WWHL where Carole got 87% versus 13% for Aviva, but I can’t find out what question the poll was in response to. Does anyone know? And if it occurred while Aviva was on WWHL, could you please tell me what her response was to losing the poll? I’d really appreciate it!

It was the poll the night Aviva was on this week Sam. The poll was, whose side are you on. I’m not sure I remember Aviva having a reaction… it was the same poll they had before and Aviva did gain a few points in this one. Andy said WWHL was just going to keep asking the same question over and over, apparently (jokingly he said it).

• Sam says:

Thank you so much for answering my question! I searched online and couldn’t find a thing about it. (Apparently nobody considers WWHL worth recapping anymore!) I thought maybe it was a question regarding whether you believe Carol or Aviva regarding Carol’s using a ghostwriter, and I couldn’t figure out how Aviva managed to get 13%. But now I get it. Since the question was about taking sides, the 13% probably just doesn’t like the way Carol has handled the situation.

yes and Andy was like “oh Aviva you went up a bit in the poll from last time!”….

these things must be rigged right??? i mean who doesn’t want FREDRIK selling their home???
        R I G G E D

Aviva/Leg(tm) was eying Andy as they faded off because he wasn’t showing her book up to the camera as much as he was Carol the comedian’s….. ha ha!

~~~

ps they’re repeating a whole bunch of WWH’s either tonight or saturday night for anyone interested. With WIG, Kandi, — all the new spinoff show people….. i don’t know why the redhead thug from Jersey isn’t on also as a repeat.

• Sam says:

That’s such an odd thing for Andy to say — ‘oh you went up in the poll.’ I don’t know if it was rigged but I sure do know he plays favorites. (Or maybe he was just afraid that if he didn’t coddle Aviva she’d go after him next!)

Hey Sam-I thnk the question was “whose side are you on”.(the same question was asked last week with the same results)..I missed Aviva’s reaction but I’m sure there is a video on the Bravo site.

This has been my best day of the year so far…b/c I wore flip flops!!! I’m easily pleased!!!
    Happy Friday/Happy hour….kicking back on the deck with some 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

LOL…. have a great friday Jillzy….
      is this the last friday before good friday? i forget when easter is this year. When it’s so early i forget…. :/
      i’m assuming those are beers, can’t tell where i am right now.
      beer/beer/beer/chug/chug

love flip flops, can’t WAIT to wear them! i wear them until october!

I went for a pedicure this morning so my toes all all ready…I don’t care if the temp goes down I’m not wearing anything but flip flops from now until whenever!!!
        Of course those are beers!!!
        Easter is a week from Sunday. Is that early? Idk…

• That is so funny! I was happy a couple of weeks ago cuz I got to wear my new boots!

You and those damn boots….I hate boots-I never want to wear boots again!!
            #Effboots
            #screwboots
            #flipflopheaven

That’s what I’ve mostly been wearing. My boots. I’m soooo ready to polish those and put them away. I can’t go w/o my feet being covered until the temperature is steady. I get too cold to change before the Spring temperatures are steady.

LOL. I can’t wait to break out the sandals. I’ve got to get me some flip flops. I looked high and low last summer. I want 2 nice pair that I can wear to work. Last summer that had a lot out w/jewels. I want a nice pair of white leather ones. I saw plenty of the thong sandals w/the strap but I don’t want a strap. I need to look at Nordstrom, Macy’s, Neimans now.

That reminds me of Diva. She loved her flip flops. I miss her. I hope she and Mr. Ford are doing well.

21. Sam says:

It just occurred to me: I wonder whether Reid knows the difference between a ghostwriter and a book doctor? (I’m sure Aviva doesn’t.) Because if there really was a lunch where someone mentioned Carole having help, they might have been talking about a book doctor — perhaps by way of suggesting that Aviva use one — and the clueless Dreschers misunderstood the remark.

(A book doctor is essentially a freelance editor who looks the book over before the publishing house’s editor gets ahold of it. Unlike a ghostwriter, the book doctor typically doesn’t do any writing, just makes suggestions on how the author might improve the manuscript.)

• Sam says:

I should add that the book doctor might change a word here and there to punch things up, but these changes are tracked so the author can easily change things back. In other words, any edits remain under the control of the author.

• Anne says:

Sam – I think that you are being very, very kind to the “clueless Dreschers” — but perhaps you are right and they didn’t understand the difference between a book doctor and a ghost writer, or for that matter, an editor and a ghost writer.

Given Aviva’s propensity to misquote and twist things (we’ve seen plenty of evidence of this on tape), we can’t be certain that statements about Carole using a ghost writer were ever made. Frankly, to me, attributing gossip to “word on the street” means “I am making this up.” Many of the other housewives who got book deals, have “co-authors” or “contributors” credited on their amazon.com listings — including Bethenny and Teresa (both have had best sellers), so I don’t know why Aviva would deny having a ghost writer or be offended that Carole asked her about one. I think that something else was going on and contributing to the squabbling — whether it was production encouraged or some other fight, it is hard to say.

I don’t know if Aviva’s antics have helped sales of her book, but I suspect that they have helped sales of both of Carole’s books.

Right Anne. I don’t think they know the difference between a book doctor, editor, ghostwriter. Of course Carole had an editor but to Leg that means Carole didn’t write her book herself.

• Sam says:

Yes, you’re right; I’m trying to give the clueless ones the benefit of the doubt, and I was thinking that maybe Carole’s friend Bill worked as her book doctor since he has said that he’s currently doing freelance editing. (He was an editor at The Atlantic.) But you’re also right that the Dreschers aren’t trustworthy, given her obvious lies and exaggerations and his apparently shady business dealings, and that “word on the street” is similar to a poker player’s tell, a sign that a lie is about to come next. So there probably wasn’t a book doctor either.

As for whether Aviva’s antics have helped her book, the word on the street is “NO!”

Playwrites use someone like this too right? I forget the term they use-it’s not “doctor”…let me see if I can find it on google…

*playwrights!

The “doctor” for a playwright is a dramaturg-Kind of like a book doctor I think-no?

• Sam says:

Yes, exactly like that! But I didn’t know the name for it, so thanks for doing the Googling!

I remember watching the show “Smash” and they brought in a dramaturg-it was a big secret-like no one is proud to have to use one? Weird-I bet every broadway show has a budget for a “dramaturg”!!!

Well, I will say this, Carol has won a few EMMY’s and I don’t think she used a book doctor either. She probably did what every other good writer does, hands the manuscript to her Editor, who makes notes and suggestions, which you either “take or leave” as the author, most writers do a little of both. FauxLegViva and her idiot husband have no clue as to how the book world revolves and NO ONE talks about other writers either, it’s not like TV, it’s one of the most “closed” industries out there. You never hear gossip about writers and their books or other writings, why, because NO ONE talks in that industry.

Carole also has a Peabody award-she’s not just some HW who happened to get a book deal-that’s what pisses Aviva off the most I think-she knows she got a book deal because of the dumb show!!!

I will also bet this that the “ghost writer” or editor, or both that FauxLegViva used is probably out of a job in the industry, because everyone will think that was who was gossiping to FauxLegViva about Carol and her book dealings, and giving her false or bad information. The literary world is pretty unforgiving for what I have been reading about them since this whole book-gate began. It’s a very cut-throat world and lots of folks vying for a job in the literary world, if you get known as a “rat” you can kiss your rat’s ass right out of the literary community, for dissing about other authors and their book deals. I think that’s also why Carol was astonished that FauxLegViva was throwing around all that information, it’s just something you do not do, especially when it’s false information

• Sam says:

A friend of mine who ghostwrote one of a Big Name Author’s novels while the author was in the midst of a messy divorce had to sign a very strict nondisclosure contract, so I seriously doubt that Aviva’s ghostwriter was the one who revealed the information. A publicist would be more likely, or an inexperienced agent. (Editors are pretty discrete.) But the one who will really suffer for this is Aviva, if she wants to get another book published. No one wants to invest money in an author who, by her own behavior, drives sales down.

Sam I think it will hurt Leg too cuz no matter who told her what Leg isn’t discrete. Can’t keep a secret.

Remember the Seinfeld epi where Elaine was trying to get Jackie Os old position at Pendent Publishing? But Elaine tried to get Mr. Pitts tennis racquet back to play tennis w/Ethel Kennedy. She snuck into the lady’s office and the lady’s assistant caught Elaine so the next time Elaine went to her office the lady said to Elaine she had no chance of getting the job because the assistant told Elaine tried to steal the tennis racquet. LOL. Funny epi. 🙂

• Sam says:

Actually, speaking of these days as opposed to the years before the economic crash, even among good writers there’s no shame in using a book doctor. This is because editors are stretched so thin that they can’t always give a manuscript the attention necessary to make it truly shine.

In regard to your “take or leave” comment, sometimes editors do insist on a particular change, and if you don’t want to be labeled “difficult” you go along with it. (One of the reasons I’ve been able to get so many books published over the past 30 years is that I’ve learned to pick my battles; this has given me a reputation for being easy to work with, which gives me an edge over my competition.)

And as for it being a close-lipped industry — well, yes and no. It’s not hugely gossipy, but occasionally things do slip out, particularly when drinks are flowing at a lunch or dinner. Consequently I know some things I really shouldn’t know, and I’m sure other authors could say the same thing.

But please don’t misunderstand. I’m not saying that I believe Reid was telling the truth when he mentioned that the lunch took place. I’m just saying that if such a lunch did take place (which, again, I doubt), then he and his wife might have misunderstood what was being said.

But T-Rex “Word on the Street is that…….”. Hahaha. Woooo!! 🙂

22. @Mel from upthread: I have not found them cheaper online but there are the pharmacy/clinic places that do sell the drug cheaper. I have my SIL coming over for Easter. She used to be an executive for PetsMart and I am going ask her for advice on where to get the meds.

• Actually I have half the planet coming for Easter. Poor Pepper is going to be in one of the bedrooms for the afternoon.

Get Dr. Pepper some treats since she has to stay in a bedroom cuz the whole planet is coming to dinner. 🙂

• MelTheHound says:

Cool… Honestly regarding strangers and any dog.. I was always taught not to mess with a dog I didn’t know.. Hopefully you can get Pepper to the point where she can at least be in the same room with your guests..

AZG—> that valley stuff sounds horrible ! I’m so sorry you all have to deal with that where you live. How dreadful.

I’m sure I’ve asked you before – but not sure if you’ve looked into health insurance.
      We have VPI for only one of my 2 – and we were shocked that we got reimbursed 400$ for a 700$ procedure (teeth cleaning I believe).

Not sure if it’s worth it to you to check out.
      I know many dogs come with pre existing conditions, but I think they work with that nowadays.

Good luck!

I love Petsmart – except i went around at christmas time barking to all the employees there how every single “fun” holiday chew item was from China.
      No doubt some undiscovered /under reported illnesses or even deaths occurred. 😦

Pet stores have to get smart. Pun. Makes me livid.

• Thank you Chimosa. Valley Fever in humans is really bad. I have had friends that were in amazing shape get Valley Fever and it took them down for 6 months to a year. No kidding it is really scary. Valley Fever is mainly in New Mexico, Arizona and northern Mexico. Really depends on your immune system if you get it. Dogs get it because their nose is always to the ground. Both humans and canines are treated with Fluconazole.

My god …..

I have to read up on that PLUS chiggers? Or whatever bug they discussed that’s from Nashville on flipping out

Be careful! Keep your immunity up!

So scary :/

And you’re super healthy! So don’t run yourself ragged with too too much exercise to compromise your immune system. I’m sure you know all this — sorry it just caught me so off guard. So scary!

I’m behind as usual. I just watched NY this afternoon when I got home.

Yolanda said that her husband (the King) has been in the business for 45 years. 45 years? Does anyone know how old he is?

I am so tired of Aviva. I feel very badly about what happen to her when she was young but to go back to the farm (on TV) and STAND IN THE SAME MACHINERY that took her leg off was a little too much for me. She has so many other paranoia’s in her life, maybe she should have started by riding in an elevator. She’s so exhausting.

Next time she’s on TV count how many times she says “me” or “I”. It’s all about her.

I’m guessing he’s between 57 – 63. So I can see close to 40 yrs. And yes Leg is exhausting.

David Bananas Foster is 64 years old.

• boston02127 says:

So according to Yoyo, he’s been in the business since he was 19. Hmm.

Wow, that’s young!

Not really-he’s annoying but not untalented. The talent is there at a young age. Eddie Van Halens son with Valerie Bertenelli toured with his father at the age of 15. He still does-he’s one of their guitarists. He’s also a prodigy like his father. Mom wasn’t thrilled when he went on tour-she’s a brave lady for letting him do it!

True. David IS talented!! Didn’t mean to imply otherwise. I just meant that is young to break into his field at a young age all by himself. You know, without having famous parents with all the perks, introductions, connections.
              Oh and how interesting about Wolfy! Thanks!

Lol! I think he started out playing keyboards in bands and it went from there. If you’re good enough-you can get in. VB was on Oprah several years ago and talked about letting him tour. Her first reaction was NO!!!! She knows what goes on when they’re on the road! But he wanted to do it very badly-he’d be with his dad. So she set up some guidelines and his dad promised to follow them and she told her son-if it goes badly-it’s done. Don’t know if they listened-lol, but he’s still with them!

I didn’t know that about Eddie VH & son.
              I know they say john Mayer is a prodigy or — I forget what term they use.
              Amazing. That’s so cool.

I love that you said “not untalented”. Heehee 😝

Take AWAY his personality, pretentiousness, and sexual conquests and habits >>>>>>
                  He’s a great guitarist. I think they say one of the best ? Living today. I think™

Plus he’s a bestie with Andy ! So he’s got that!
                  😆😆😆😆😆

John Mayer is good-but I asked the “expert”(husband) and he said that’s VERY debatable! Lol. Then proceeded to list many more living ones he thinks are better. Eddie VH, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Paige, The Edge, Slash and another guitar king Eric Clapton. I was excited to see the Spice Girls on the Olympics so I’m no judge. I do love VHalen though. #childofthe80s

What about Carlos Santana and Willie Nelson…does yr hubby think they are good? Like up there with his best of list.

So maybe the phobias are a lie! Duh… Like Kyle’s fear of flying and she has since been filmed happily flying. She’s been photographed exiting a private jet, etc. I suspect that Aviva, like Kyle, isn’t afraid of anything, except maybe being ignored.

AZ—I just read about Valley Fever. I never heard of it before. I was on this site:
    There are other sites that give home remedies. This is one of them:

(I’d check with vet first)

I’m watching TMZ. They’re showing Chris Martin in NY sans his wedding ring. Then they show Gwyneth in her car w/her wedding ring. So the staff is saying Chris is the one that wanted the “uncoupling”. LOL. They’re probably right. 😉

Yes I heard somewhere else that SHE, GOOPY wanted to stay “married” and under that image of them together and perfect (like her health, looks, taste, craft!) — but HE insisted on moving forward with the D.
      So she relented and made sure it was announced on her terms——> on
      GOOPduGOOP.com with that totally down to earth and unpretentious announcement 🙄
      😩

Yeah,…I wondered about that. It’s mean, but hard not to wonder, who asked for the divorce?

When Heather was naming people that she use to work for did she say P Diddy and Puff Daddy with her list of others names? Did I hear that correctly? Cuz they’re the same person.

27. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Stars99 – you’ve got mail.

Is anyone watching Kitchen Nightmares, Amy’ss Baking Co Scottsdale, AZ? Gordon went to this restaurant 2913. The owners refused to listen to Gordon so he left. He’s never not helped someone. The blogs, Twitter etc went crazy when this aired originally. Tonight Gordon is going back. Their showing what happened last year and will show how it is now.

• Mene Seela says:

I just can’t stand watching Gordon visit the fridges .. at any place… gross. Makes me queasy every time.

• It is just awful!!

I’ll

NEVER

get over your gravatar!!!! It’s what Joan Cusack should have also worn in 16 Candles with Long duck dong

• lol, I just changed it, lolllll, I think it is genius!!! But I did just now change it to something I found amusing…and short term memory being what it is, I can’t remember what I changed it to….or to what I changed it….so I will be surprised tooo!

You are SO FUNNY

But that previous one with the tp on the head and the HOLLA HEATHA– need to stay in a VIP folder. Especially awesome ones those !

This particular location, if I remember correctly cleanliness was not the issue. It was that the owners were crazy and would flip out on the staff and customers, like lunatics.

They were on Dr Phil….. I told you all on the blog the other day.
      The Arabic guy? And the blonde wife?

I have to ask my friend whose family is in Scottsdale if they’ve gone there. Lol

They were on Dr Phil last night.

I don’t think any dogs were hurt taking this selfie

30. Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

Purebread. Love it.

31. Just found a photo of 2 of my most awesome creations…lol, this is a new one for me and it is an exciting find. I have to switch gears from Home/DIY to Cosplay in the next week or 2, so this inspires me!

Is this your daughter ???
      And you made that!?!?!?!????
      ???
      Which other ??

You’ve inspired me to check out tumblr BTW.
      I’m deciding between that and Pinterest

• Yes, that is my mini-me!! Yes, I made that, except for the headpiece, thank gawd she didn’t want me to do that, lol!! I have made her an Aragorn from Lord of the rings, Han Solo, Star Trek, Mario, for her friends, Captain America and Thor, for my son Black Widow, lol! I do what I am asked…Tumblr is funny!!

WOWZA! She’s gorgeous! And what a talented lady you are! That is amazing! I only saw one pic. Is there another? Link please! Instructions please! Talk to me like I’m 4.

• Thank you LL! She is beautiful, inside and out. Instructions….say NO!!! She gave me a tiny 2 by 3 inch picture from the internet to work from….a cartoon…she is a pusher and kept encouraging me…. I just made it up or as we say “pulled it out of my a$$”, lol. I remember the night before on the living room floor in the fetal position crying, lol…the cape has dowels in it….I need to find a picture of it spread out completely, it is awesome…pleather!!! The utility belt was ridiculous, but held her phone and other things….the cowl on her head was bought off the internet….I will look for a “wingspan” picture…

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Wow! I’ve heard Princess talk about costume making many times – but seeing it is a whole ‘nother thing! That’s talent and especially for making your own from scratch! And she made the woman to model it too?! Beautiful job, on both counts! 🙂

Chismosa-it was skinny up there so I brought it down her to add-if I wasn’t married-and I met John Mayer in a bar-after a couple bars of Your Body is a Wonderland-I’d hit that. Lol.

Heck even being married-I’ll add him to my “list”. Along with Clooney, Brad Pitt (both from the oceans 11 years), Jon Bon Jovi and Matthew Mcconaghey (sp?). Oh and Shamar Moore. He’s my chocolate love. 😀😊😍

33. Mene Seela says:

Flipping Out … did anyone watch? Jeannie .. my goodness what a hot head! Only Jeff could deal with her because he is also abnormal.
    And Zoila, where did my love go? Not feeling her tantrums and bitchy remarks. It’s all Jeff’s fault.

In fact the only person I enjoy is Gage. He’s sweet and stable. Jeff is abusive. He was doing better a year or so ago but now he’s right back to being an asshole.

Ooopsy did I write that? Yes. I. Did.
    Jeff you are an asshole.

Andrew is on the show to act as proxy for Jeff. Jeff himself wants to say and do the things Andrew does.

34. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Good Morning everyone! 😀

No new blog. When I have something new I’ll post it. Meanwhile, you’ll have to entertain yourselves…somehow I don’t think that will be too difficult! 😉

Morning peeps. Happy Saturday. TexasTart no new blog is A-OK. It’s looking like a great day outside. I’m on my way to BJs Wholesale. Y’all get you some of the sunshine. I’ll be back later gators. 🙂

36. Mene Seela says:

It’s gardening day!

• catmom1 says:

Yay! Same here. Can’t wait to move a couple more shrubs and start pruning with my small cordless sawsall.

37. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Morning everyone. A miracle occured last night. For the first time in 7 years I got a full 8 hours of sleep. No bathroom runs and no sleeping pills. Happy dance in Central Jersey. 😀

• MelTheHound says:

Cool 😎

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Is the sun in your eyes Mel?

• MelTheHound says:

It was…. Now it’s cloudy 🙂

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Sorry to hear that. I prefer sun to clouds any day. What’s the princess up to these days?

• MelTheHound says:

I don’t mind it… It’ll clear up in a minute..

If by Princess you mean, Lucy… Today she ate the end off of another leash..

From a few days ago..

&https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9eFWoQQyz8

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Yes I meant Lucy. Perhaps you should consider buying stock in dog leashes? I suspect you will be getting a few 😀

I enjoyed the video. Loved how she got distracted from the cookie and kissed up to you.

It’s about 9 years since I have heard the midwestern accent. Brings back some good memories 🙂

• MelTheHound says:

Funny, I never thought of myself as having an accent but everybody else does… 😉

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Ha ha. I get what you mean. It’s like my crazy uncle who thought everyone else was crazy but him. Well, he was right about his daughter; she is crazy but she is the only relative I have anymore so I take her in small doses 😉

You do have an accent (I hear it in the a’s). Mine is sort of a combo of NJ and Iowa since I picked up a few things out there in self defense. They made friendly fun of me 😦

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

“Geez….all that work for this!” LOL 😆

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Isn’t she a cutie pie Jan? I’d love to give her a big ole hug 😀

• Mene Seela says:

How’d you do it?

• catmom1 says:

Congratulations!!!!! Now could you please share your newfound knowledge/experience with the rest of us poor insomniacs.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Sadly I didn’t do anything in particular 😦 I try not to drink anything too close to bedtime. I’ve got myself on a better schedule since Hallmark stopped airing 4 Murder She Wrotes in a row so I try to stick to the 3am bedtime (2 Murder She Wrotes and 2 Diagnosis Murders.) And about that time Jenga (the cat) is waiting for me to come to bed anyway LOL.

Multiple bathroom runs during the night have been happening since my hysterectomy so I can’t explain why it didn’t happen last night? But I sure am happy about it as I do not do well with broken sleep.

Congrats JWIJ. Applause, Applause, Applause!! 🙂

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Fantastic, Barb! I hope you can repeat that again! Even if only one or two days a week you could manage that again, it really would be uplifting.

38. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Where did you go Boston?

39. Mene Seela says:

Here is an old Vogue article about Carole and her first book. For some reason it’s a PDF.

40. Jan (TexasTart) says: