Real Housewives Of Orange County Season 9 Preview

RHOOC logo

RHOOC S9 cast

Shannon Beador, Heather Dubrow, Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge and Lizzie Rovsek

The one that started it all in 2006.  The show that Bravo tried to replicate to other cities and therefore making Real Housewives franchises is back for Season 9!

The OG of the OC Vicki and her accomplices return without the likes of Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino and Lydia McLaughlin to kick around this year.   Congratulations are in order for Lydia, as she’s recently announced to be pregnant with her third child!

This season, long term friendships are put to the ultimate test (why would we expect anything less?!) as veteran Housewives Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge and Heather Dubrow are joined by two new ladies — the quirky yet fearless Shannon Beador and the opinionated former beauty queen Lizzie Rovek.  The new housewives come in strong to shake up the status quo with their fresh attitudes and bold opinions. A new friend of the housewives, Danielle Gregorio, also finds herself caught up in the drama going down behind the gates of SoCal’s wealthiest community.

Shannon Beador

Born and raised in Southern California, Shannon Beador joins the cast this season bringing her unflinching honesty and unconventional ways.  She adheres to a holistic lifestyle, keeping her house a toxic free zone with a hospital grade air filtration system and no wi-fi.  Her three daughters, 12-year-old Sophie and 9-year-old twins, Stella and Adeline have never eaten cheddar cheese because of the orange dyes.  Shannon spends her free time with her energy specialist and a Feng Shui advisor trying to rid herself of any built up anger and resentment.  Her 13-year marriage has recently hit a rough patch as she and her husband David struggle to find balance between work, the kids and each other.”

Lizzie Rovsek

Living blocks away from Tamra in Ladera Ranch, Lizzie Rovsek brings her captivating combination of charm, sex appeal, and intelligence to Orange County. A former Miss Kentucky, Lizzie is a beauty pageant judge and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of acting. Now she is busy raising two boys under the age of four while juggling her husband, Christian, and her career as the owner and designer of Sun Kitten Swimwear. Lizzie is from a large family and is contemplating having a third child, hopefully a girl, but is torn between her career aspirations and growing her family.

Danielle Gregorio

The newest friend of the housewives, Danielle Gregorio, moved to Orange County 10 years ago and lives in Villa Park. She has two kids, ages seven and five, with her husband Joe, who she has known since childhood, and a 15-year-old son from a previous relationship. She is the Partner and Principle Designer for Danielle Kaye Design. A co-founding member of the charity Heels2Heal-OC, helping underprivileged, critically-ill, abused women and children. Danielle holds her opinions close to her vest, but when she speaks out, she’s brash and brutally honest.

Season 9 and cast information was complied from BravoTV.com

Click here for the Season 9 trailer and for some newer  Premier Videos.   And here’s a Preview of Episode 1.  Surf’s Up!

Season 9 begins Monday, April 14th.  Stars99 has graciously agreed to recap this Season and HydrangeaHussy will blog the cast blogs!

_________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

113 Responses to Real Housewives Of Orange County Season 9 Preview

1. Donna says:

Good Afternoon

2. Mene Seela says:

New blog yay

3. Mene Seela says:

“Shannon Beador .. adheres to a holistic lifestyle, keeping her house a toxic free zone with a hospital grade air filtration system and no wi-fi. ”

Because OC is well know for being a wholesome & natural environment.

4. Mene Seela says:

“Lizzie Rovsek .. is busy raising two boys under the age of four while juggling her husband, Christian,”

I saw Penn & Teller do that once.

• Mene Seela says:

Look dammitall, I want you guys to read this awesome article! LOL. I guess I’ll just appreciate it all by myself. LOL

• lurker says:

I read it! It is indeed awesome

• Mene Seela says:

Thank you for reading that!!!! I can sleep tonight.

Carole’s just a cool person with an interesting point of view.

• Anne says:

I read it and enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! If nothing else, the discussion about Carole’s writing process provides even more insight into her reaction to Aviva’s questions and malicious gossip about her writing.

I will read it I promise Lucy !

I read it, thank you so much for bringing it here. I enjoy Carole’s sense of humor. And I admit, I didn’t understand her reaction to Adiva …. maybe because I think everything that comes out of Adivas mouth is just noise. But after reading this I understand why the reaction was so big. Shame on that person for not only questioning the efficacy (I think that is the word I want) of the words, but then also questioning Carole’s friendship with John and Carolyn. I did not realize she lost all three people within such a short period. That would break my heart into itty bitty pieces over and over. Thank you Mene.

5. chismosa™ says:

Lainey I just ran into the Iranian person I know who follows Shahs like me and who travels to and from Iran yearly WITHOUT fanfare unlike Assa and Reza–
    She told me that Lilly got married ? And he’s Indian – ?

I saw on instagram some pics of hers but not sure.

And I’m not sure if she’ll be back because I think she only hangs with Gigi – but Reza may be snaking his way back like he does 🐍🐍🐍

I feel she’s sweet, deep down and very smart.

Oh wow! Does she (your friend) have some sort of insider info? According to her twitter, she’s engaged. I can’t imagine she wd get married with no fanfare..and without a jillion selfies. I would be really surprised if that is true. But, She did just get back from some amazing world traveling,…according to all the photos on twitter/Instagram. So, might that have been her honeymoon? It looked like the trip of a lifetime to me. I wonder if she is still using the Black Amex card given to her by her ex? 😊

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes! Lily got married and I forgot to post the link…not sure where I read that….my brain is overtaxed!

6. mrs peabody says:

Another ex beauty queen, wonder how Vicki will do with the new girls and Heather too. This ought to be interesting.

Vickie on the preview says “oh great, another bitch I have to like”. Good to see she’s trying. lmao

Here’s the way I see it. Fresh meat for Tamara! More people Heather can condescend to. And people Vicki can jealous of because they’re younger and more attractive than her. And they have husbands too!

7. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I dread OC. I almost liked the new one from last year who is no longer on the show otherwise can’t stand any of them. Vicky most of all.

8. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Gee, I wonder why I think this Shannon chick is going to be a snarkers’ paradise?! A lot of you have the gift so give some consideration to try blogging the cast blogs. No experience necessary, but it does mean you have to actually watch Real Housewives of Orange County, lol. <<<< Oh there it is! My sense of humor is trying to make a comeback. I've been slaving over tax returns – just so you know my sense of humor has been under attack. 😉

Well….time to dig up some dirt on the newbies! Ladies……start your engines.

10. Part of me id done but then there is that part of me that might just have to see…. Viki looks great in that picture up above…obviously someone was working overtime, into the last night hours photoshopping!!

11. Mene Seela says:

New gravatar!

12. Happy Saturday been running around with errands and my volunteer day at the zoo so kind of pooped but wanted to pop in and say hi!

13. lillybee says:

Is Shannon so much of an idiot, that she never heard of white cheddar cheese?

Possibly. What’s your point? 🙂

She’s into the New Age crappola. Isn’t cheese made of milk and bacteria? She’s afraid of wifi. Sounds like a member of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade to me.

• Mene Seela says:

I don’t think her hair is the color God gave her.

Maybe she should move to Big Sur.

• lillybee says:

Yellow cheese does have annato dye in it but white cheddar uses no dye. It can be bought almost anywhere including Whole Foods and your local supermarket.

14. Putchka says:

This weird Shannon creature looks like the evil spawn of Vicki and Tamra (easy enough, with those two idiots). No grilled cheese for her kids? I wonder how I survived childhood. I’m 57 by the way. These overbearing, silly parents me crack up. They either read too much or don’t read at all. “The more you know, the more you don’t know”. Someone said that, maybe Einstein.

15. Putchka says:

And P.S. “perfect” Heather, consider the fact you’re not 25 anymore. Dress is too short. And I’d take your husband in a nanosecond, you’re such a bitch to him. Maybe you and Nene can play Shakespeare on Broadway one day cause you’re both such great actresses.

Chisie, here is a pic of Lilly’s ring

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Can she bend her finger wearing that?

I wish her well. I had an itty bitty but unique ring that my grandmother gave me with a diamond chip…we put in a 1/2 carat to replace the chip. Not big, but it was pretty in the old fashioned setting. And we were in our 20s at the time. No extra $. We were burglarized and it was stolen ( I wasn’t wearing it due to a bad case of fat fingers) about 6 years ago. So now I have no ring. I’m walking around looking like a single woman. Haha. Soon, we will celebrate our 30th anniversary. I actually fantasize that my husband will give me a ring for our anniversary. But he won’t. I should stop being a wimp and just tell him that I want a ring! It won’t change anything or make us more married or more committed…but I want a ring. Even a plain gold band! Maybe I should just buy it myself!

Ooopsi! Did I just make the Lilly thread about me? Sawwwwrrrry!

• LOL! about the thread not about the ring. Go try some on, find the one you like and tell him you want it for your anniversary. He will probably be relieved to know what to do and give! I have learned that they aren’t mind readers and subtle hints don’t really work as well as they do with friends, lol!!!

#helpthepoormanout
          #getthatring
          #theonetoruletheworld

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

hehe Actually, that was more interesting hearing about you than Lilly. Sorry your ring was stolen. I don’t wear my wedding ring either, but I don’t miss wearing it. Had to take it off so often anyway. But if you miss yours, I would at least communicate to your husband, that you miss having a ring to wear. You need to be completely honest about how you have to fight off the single men… let him know it’s important to you!

• Mr. AZGirl never bought me an engagement ring. When my parents passed away I got a small inheritance. I went out and bought myself a diamond.

17. Good morning everyone! Happy Palm Sunday! Still recovering from last season’s OC. Just don’t know if I can handle it this year.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Good morning AZ Girl and all to follow. Looks to be a beautiful day today. I’ve never been able to handle OC but I still stare at the TV when its on. Can’t stand any of them though. This has always been the worst franchise IMO.

18. Mene Seela says:

Oh Dear ….. now I have to chose between 2 books about women who lost a leg.

Aviva Dresher’s “Leggy Blond” or the Boston Marathon bombing survivor Roseann Sdoia in “Long Mile Home” by Boston Globe reporters, Scott Helman and Jenna Russell.

I’m pretty sure the Boston Globe reporters had someone else write their book … like maybe their 9th grade English teachers. But it might be inspirational anyway. We know Aviva’s book is inspirational because she mentioned to Sonja at the Hamptons brunch how Aviva inspires people everyday.

Being a bad example is now called “inspiring”?

• Mene Seela says:

It’s actually worse … Aviva said to Sonja ““I spend so much time uplifting people that it’s just second nature.”

When did “uplifting” become a verb? I guess I didn’t get the memo.

I could be wrong, but since forever ago?

I remember it as being an adjective.

Yeah, but it can ONLY be an adjective? So if uplift is a verb can it be conjugated? Let’s see: how do I begin. How about this: I uplift another. He uplifts another. He uplifted her. (?). We are uplifting him. (?). No? Remember, I did start by saying I could be wrong… LOL! That seems awkward now. I was uplifting her spirits. It would just be lifting, wouldn’t it? Grammar is not my forte, obviously.

I think you could lift someone’s spirit. You could also lift up someone’s spirit, but that strikes me as being a bit redundant.

Let’s see:
                  I uplift, you uplift, he/she/it uplifts
                  We uplift, you uplift, they uplift
                  I uplift, I shall uplift, I have uplifted, I will have uplifted

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!

Isn’t “uplift” something brars do? Or is it something they just provide? I couldn’t say for myself, my only interest in the things is unhooking them.

OMG, you made me guffaw,..I needed to guffaw tonight! Thank you for lifting up my spirits and I thank the heavy duty underwire for doing the other kind of uplift-ing. Hee hee

• Mene Seela says:

Hey, I’m very proud of Aviva’s “uplifting” … that is probably the most difficult yoga position.

• About the same time that the proper usage of “grow” bit the dust!!

Thou makest me emit laughter and acquireth a sunny disposition.

19. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Who let Lucy in here?! Just kidding! LOL cute gravatar, Mene.

Hey peeps. Happy Sunday. Guess what? It’s 82 degrees. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 Don’t laugh. Y’all know how excited that’s made me. Unfortunately it’s going to go back to the 50s this week, but I’ll enjoy it for today. Let me drink my tea then go out and do a bit of yard work.

• Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

Powell enjoy today. I’ll be out in a little bit myself. I have to take my cousin out for her BD. Never mind her BD was in jan. We were snowed in at the time. We’re a little behind but better late than never. 😀

Nice pic of the OC ladies. Even they coordinated their colors. BH needs to do the same sometimes.

22. Jan (TexasTart) says: