Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Southern Charm

Real Housewives Of Orange County

“Hawaii 5 Uh-Oh”

Orange County is back for their 9th season.  Click here if you missed the season preview blog with information about new cast members.

In tonight’s episode; Vicki finds her life in turmoil once again, as her divorce from Donn is finalized and she struggles to move forward with Brooks after his controversial clash with Briana at last season’s reunion. Newcomer Shannon gives Heather a peek into her quirky lifestyle choices. Heather invites party girls Vicki and Tamra for a girls-only weekend trip to Honolulu following her guest role on “Hawaii Five-O,” but tensions arise when the dynamic duo are met with resistance when they try to get Heather to lose the fancy pants.

_________________________

Southern Charm – “The Third Man”

The crew escapes to Shep’s family plantation for a pig hunt followed by a pig roast. They shoot guns, they meet the Boykin family historian, and Whitney reveals a disturbing secret to Thomas.

_________________________

Vicki Gunvalson will be a guest on Watch What Happens Live.

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

116 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Southern Charm

1. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Who’s watching?!
    I wish Bravo would make shows the exact same time every night they air. Sure would be easier to plan around! I’ll be back!

Hi there! Just got back from going to see Monuments Men with a friend. Loved it! (TT, we went to the discount theatre in Round Rock) $2 – not bad!

2. Putchka says:

O.K. so watching reruns of HWOC right now. Episode of Vicki’s “Christmas Wonderland” party. What an asshole Briana’s husband is. To treat Lydia’s mother like that? Who is nothing but a stoned sweetheart? That guy has no respect for women. And he’s “defending” our country. This doesn’t bode well for Brianna in the future. Don’t blame PTSD. With his attitude, he’s always been an asshole.

• Sus says:

Now I remember why I have a gross picture of Briana as my twitter avatar. She defended her disgusting husband’s behavior. I completely forgot about what a jerk he was.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I would agree he was probably an asshole before military service…I just can not correlate PTSD with that particular circumstance. He was not provoked in any way and went ballistic over much of nothing!

3. I am trying not too watch. Just can’t handle OC. Jumped the shark.

4. It is now about sunset and I am thinking of all our Jewish friends here on the blog. Happy Passover to you all. Shalom

And remember the lunar eclipse is tonight – at least here in SoCal. It’s gonna be a doozie!

6. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh no! What am I going to do without Gretchenisms?!

And Jill, what am I gonna do without you – where the heck are you?!

7. Jan (TexasTart) says:

The beauty salon?! Give me a break!

• Putchka says:

I grew up with females like her (Great Neck, NY, Jewish as I am). She should of been an advisor on Princesses of L.I. cause she attained what they aspire to. Spoiled, entitled, looking for a rich doctor/lawyer who’d put up with the bullshit. I’ve lots of friends from there who I adore, she’d NEVER be one of them. Her personality is more annoying than endearing, gets on my nerves. Yeah, a beauty salon. He does enable her as 90% of old school Jewish men do. But he is a doll, a very nice man and kinda cute!

8. Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

I wish I had one along with the staff. My hair needs help.

9. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Vicki says Oklahoma is a forgotten State! I guess she hasn’t had anyone go all Oklahoma on her over that sentiment.

10. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh Shannon is going to be so much fun….

And I can’t get over the fact her husband has a third of a basketball court built inside the house!

11. Jan (TexasTart) says:

If you have anything to say, just jump in.
    LOL

12. NJBev says:

The OC really goes thru HWives-
    anyone know why Gretchen, Lydia and Alexis did not return?

• Sus says:

Well, I have my reasons why they didn’t return –
      Gretchen – her story with Slimey just isn’t appealing anymore.
      Lydia – Her mother was more interesting that she is.
      Alexis – I don’t have anything nice to say so I’ll just leave it to your imagination.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I believe that Gretchen and Alexis were not asked back and Lydia did not want to come back.

Gretchen was going all kindsa Brandi.
      Lydia didn’t have enough of the bitch gene to go anymore with the other women.
      Alexis got tired of being everyone’s punching bag.

I think OC started going South when they cast Tamara.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

YES! about Tamra.

• NJBev says:

Tamra was the downfall of the OC-
        It was the “fun” franchise that gave us a look
        behind the “gates” Tamra de-classed the franchise,
        but she had a lot of help from the fall of the real-estate
        market, when all these rich people turned out to be
        wealthy on paper only.
        Remember Jeana saying it didn’t matter if her kids got
        along because because she owned 4 houses and they
        could each have one.
        Now she takes in boarders to keep the one house-

13. NJBev says:

i know this sounds crazy-
    but I want me a Dr. Moon!

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Tonight’s show was good, I lo ed the surfing part and V&T wanting to corrupt Heather, lol. I was not enthralled with the preview….ugh….now why is someone who is overwhelmingly..whatever…don’t wanna offend…but WHY have that lifestyle and be a drunk?!

• NJBev says:

why, who, what did I miss?? Vickie?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh! I forgot to spell out Shannon. BSC in the house!!!

• NJBev says:

Shannon was on The Today Show this morning with Vickie
          and Tamra. She seemed nice, perfectly normal- (I always
          judge what happens during the season by who does press together
          to promote the show after filming has completed- for example,
          Heather wasn’t on press with them so I’m thinking she may have
          fallen out with them… hehehe….. so logical,eh?)
          anyway, back to Shannon, I just saw a commercial for next week
          and she does look BSC!!!!!

Maybe it’s me; I haven’t spent much time around heavy drinkers for a long time, but I think Vicki and her ‘”woohoo”s make her a very annoying drunk. Though, I guess I sort of enjoy watching her make a complete ass of herself when she’s drunk too. I suppose as long as I’m not the one responsible for pouring her into a car to get her back home or to her hotel room when she’s blasted, I shouldn’t really care and just enjoy the performance.

• NJBev says:

and as long as she doesn’t pee on your sheets……………

Haha. I shouldn’t laugh, sometimes I wake up from dreams where I’m about to sit in a hot tub…my eyes pop open and I’m running in the dark. Crashing into walls to avoid pulling a Vicky.

• MM in OC says:

There are good and bad drunks. Fun Bobby’s are a blast. The second you start a fight or I have to take care of you, I’m walking away. Ain’t got no time for that!

15. NJBev says:

Oh My God-
    someone please tell Vickie she looks like the stay-puff marshmallow man
    next to Kristen.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

That was a really good WWHL and you nailed it with stay-puff marshmallow! She for sure had something plastic done since they filmed.

16. chismosa™ says:

Hey all— I thought 2 couples were going to be sent home on DWTS tonight ? So Gigi’s boyfriend went home & I wonder if Gigi was there.

He looks like he could be Hugh Hefners grandchild. Everytime I saw him, I was thinking…he looks like Hugh Hefner! I haven’t watched yet, but I will look for gigi when I watch it on dvr later.

Oh god Lainey I’m sorry if i ruined it for you —- I hate SPOILERS and I may have just SPOILED for you….

My apologies !!! 😦🙍

17. Catseye says:

Heather’s ears are ENORMOUS!!!

18. MM in OC says:

Is it just me or does Tamra look five years older and she probably had some work done??

19. MM in OC says:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m having a hard time choking down OC housewives this year. Maybe I’m just over it. Maybe I’m just disappointed that this is what the franchise has become. Or maybe my hatred of Heather (as many of you know from past seasons) has spread to all other elements of the show like the ebola virus. Thank GOD I can turn to the Voice when I can’t take another second of this tripe. (I sound like MEL!!)

Hahahaha! I vote Ebola virus! I stopped watching after the bow eating debacle. I hated the way they treated Sarah Winchester. It was shameful.

• Catseye says:

I can’t stand Heather either. How obnoxious for her and her snotty, girly-man of a husband to be bragging about yet another atrocious looking McMansion. I personally would be much more impressed if they lived more low-key and were shown stressing different values to their kids.

20. MM in OC says:

Does anyone buy for a second that Heather feels guilty about leaving her kids for those great 3 minute TV roles she’s getting?

21. MM in OC says:

Shannon kind of looks like Lisa Kudrow. I’m feeling so lonely on the site tonight 😦

She does! I’m here m&m …not sure for how long…but I’m here!

HI MM……

I don’t watch OC but I watch wwh so I’m going to see Viki ….

Hope you are well 🙂

• MM in OC says:

I’m doing fine Chismosa!! Pretty bored being out of work, but I’m now the lady that lunches, so that fills up at least part of my day 🙂

Hope you are doing well!!

That’s a nice thing to be ….. Enjoy !

You must know many of the places they film right ? As in — your NAME?
          😉

• mm in oc says:

A lot of the places are further south, but when they shop at the mall thats ususlly south coast plaza (which is awesome). Alexis went to one of my favorite places – antonellos. They’ve done Javiers a few times. My guess is a lot of these restaurants dont want the hassle of dealing with production for hours.

22. MM in OC says:

Shannon’s husband is officially on my Sh!t list. Construction on freeways out here sucks!! Makes life miserable. I swear when they makes changes it’s usually for the worse and there is more traffic and bottlenecks.

23. MM in OC says:

OK, the surfing scene was pretty funny.

24. MM in OC says:

Is anyone watching the Voice?? Shakira is going to be the first one out again because she just can’t choose the right songs. Most of her team was lackluster in my (professional in my own mind) opinion.

25. lillybee says:

In what world does Nene score as high as Merle?

• MM in OC says:

She’s not a good dancer. She needs the heels so that her feet look more graceful. Those boats were extra sloppy tonight too.

I can’t believe she’s still on.
      The interview last night for SURE has to have sullied her in her fans’ eyes !

Was she barefoot again?
      I’m not into this! That’s not ballroom! ❌❌❌

• MM in OC says:

No, she had on these ugly red ballet flats. They don’t look like dance shoes, just regular shoes. Nene doesn’t do the dances, she likes to throw in too much flair so half the dance isn’t the actual dance. She does have more rhythm than Lisa did. That’s not saying much but considering how much I love Lisa, it proves I can be at least marginally objective.

FLATS in any form do not ===== ballroom.
          I can see one dance every 4 dances maybe, in doing a modern dance but she should be forced to wear a heel or mini heel.

I never saw Lisa dance 😦

She sucked tonight. And, she was an as*hole to her partner.

26. chismosa™ says:

It’s too foggy and I can’t see the
    RED MOON. I’m sad !!!

27. MM in OC says:

Kristin Chenoweth looks like a Yolanda Foster mini me!!!!

Shore time – blogging again …. Everything is going great!

29. Jan (TexasTart) says: