The Real Housewives of New York City – Unhappy Anniversary

RHONY S6 castBy Empressofaiken

Ramona’s back from Africa and she’s just full of stories about lions having quickies.   She and the group are at another charity event featuring jewelry designed by a friend of Heather’s.  Sonja is running late and Aviva isn’t there – also by design.   Heather begins to fill Ramona in on all of the Aviva/Carole drama and Ramona, who has found inner peace during her trip, wants Heather to meet with Aviva to see if the two can mend their very broken fences.  Heather isn’t so sure that anything good will come from a meeting and she really doesn’t want Aviva at her 10th anniversary party, and who could blame her?  She had originally invited Aviva, then uninvited her.   LuAnn is in attendance, wearing another set of coasters on her ears and is still keeping company with Jacques.  She’s shocked by  Ramona’s tale of the king of the jungle’s sexual activities and wants us to know that what happens in Africa should stay in Africa.  From what’s about to happen, maybe Ramona should have stayed in Africa.

Ramona, Sonja and Aviva are shopping at The Container Store and now it’s Aviva’s turn to argue her side of the story to Ramona.  Ramona, still channeling the Dalai Lama, tells Aviva that she should talk with Heather one on one.  Heather is holding a Yummie Tummie photo shoot with Kristen modeling leggings when Ramona calls. Ramona still thinks Heather should get together with Aviva and puts the conversation on speaker so that Aviva can pipe in when necessary.  The two own finally agree to speak, probably so Ramona will stop interfering.  They don’t know the depths of Ramona’s type of interference.

Ep 6: Unhappy Anniversary

Heather meets with Aviva and it goes pretty much as we expected it would.  Aviva starts rattling off everything anyone has ever called her and a few things she just made up for good measure.  She also repeats that Carole and Heather “verbally raped her” and adds “she took it up the butt.”   Where does she come up with this stuff?  It wasn’t that good the first time, so there really isn’t any reason to repeat it, other than for Aviva to continue her role as victim.   She also tells Heather she’s “deeply, deeply hurt”  and asks Heather if she has any idea why.  Aviva asks this over and over “Do you know why?”  “Well, do you?”  “Do you want to know?”, “Do you?” – until Heather finally tells her she’s being dramatic, to get a job and calls her Miss Vassar.  Aviva, in her talking head, points out the “stay at home mom” jab, hoping none of us remember that she has called Carole old, and insinuated that the writer is an outcast among the Kennedy clan.  I guess those comments don’t count and anyway – so what, Aviva?  Heather says that she doesn’t really like Aviva all that much and asks her if she gives a shit about her.  Aviva says she does.  Heather then says she was outraged about the comments Aviva made about Carole.  Aviva then asks Heather is she and Carole are lovers.  What is this woman talking about?  This sounded a lot like Kelly Bensimon asking Bethenny and Ramona if they were going to make out, tongues and all, on Scary Island.  She wants Heather to understand that Carole’s book is like having babies, or something, and says that Carole’s comments were akin to asking a new mother if she’d had natural childbirth or a Cesarean.  My right eye is starting to twitch.  Some sort of loose truce is brokered between them and Aviva asks Heather if she’ll help to mend things for her with Carole.  Heather tells Aviva she can come to the anniversary party.

A couple of scenes gave us a tiny break from all of the fighting, until more fighting started.  The first was with Carole, Kristen and Jonathan, Heather’s husband.  The three of them met to sample caviar because as Jonathan tells it, “Caviar is foreplay for Heather.”   They also share a little naughty talk about threesomes and pick out what they hope is the perfect caviar for Heather.  Ramona also had a few moments to lament the fact that her daughter is going off to college.  She tells Avery that she should have a job and Avery says that she wants to work for her father’s business because she’d rather spend more time with him. Ramona looked a little hurt to hear that.  The other scene was one we probably could have done without and caused my left eye to start twitching.   Brandi and Yolanda met with Kristen and Carole to have lunch and talk about sex.  Brandi tells a story about Kristen’s bachelorette party in Las Vegas and a kiss between Kristen and an Elvis impersonator.  Things that happen in Vegas don’t stay in Vegas if Brandi has anything to say about it.  Brandi wants to know about Carole and George Clooney, and Carole laughs it off, saying that they dated during the Eisenhower administration.  When Kristen says that she and her husband aren’t having a lot of sex these days, Carole, in her talking head, says that Kristen should practice blowing, because it’s all men really want, anyway.  With a shrug and an eye-roll,  she says “They don’t call it a job for nothin”.   If Bravo wants to do anymore franchise crossovers, then I hope they send Brandi to Atlanta, specifically to Kenya’s house.

Ramona and Sonja drop by Aviva’s apartment so they can get their stories straight about their true feelings regarding Heather talk about the strides Aviva has made with Heather.   Aviva announces that she got a text from Heather, uninviting her from the anniversary party, signing off with her signature “Holla!”   Ramona and Sonja are shocked, shocked, shocked by how mean Heather is being to Aviva, so they decide, then and there, to boycott the party as a sign of solidarity with Aviva.  If they can get over being called white trash or compared to Anna Nicole Smith, then Heather has a lot of nerve not being as forgiving as they are.

It’s the night of Heather’s party and most of the guests have arrived, including LuAnn and Jacques.  LuAnn is  licking her paws and smoothing her fur, just waiting for the opportunity beside herself with the burden of having to deliver the news of the boycott.   Kristen and Josh are walking toward the gathering and arguing over how late they, well how late he is.  She says that they don’t communicate and he responds that if not communicating is their biggest problem then they’re fine.   He doesn’t seem to be able to grasp that communicating is the most important thing in a marriage, but he seems to live in his own world, by his own rules.   Once everyone is in place and the party has been going on for an hour and a half, LuAnn makes the big boycott announcement.  Ramona and Sonja didn’t bother to tell Heather they weren’t coming, they just didn’t show up.   Heather is understandably upset, then tells the group that the people she wants there, are there.  She also tells them that Ramona is a shit-stirrer, the “Singer Stinger.”   Yes, Heather was right when she said that if she had done that to Ramona, there’d be hell to pay.  The battle lines are drawn – alliances have been formed.  Another group of Housewives are at war.

Heather’s husband gave her a tote bag filled with cans of caviar, which she loved.  She toasted him, proclaimed her love for him and danced the night away.  Amanda was nowhere to be seen – that’s good news, right?

This is a poem Carole wrote for Heather, at Jonathan’s request,  and was read at the 10th anniversary party.  We never heard it because that scene ended up on the cutting room floor.

Ten Years
You’re Super-wife to Jon,
and Yummie Mummie to Ella and Jax,
A friend to wayward Mermaid Queens,
An upstate girl, with big city dreams.

You can roll tough with Puffy, and still giggle with the girls.
Ride motorbikes in denim, or rock a black dress and pearls.
You always do what is right, and not just what’s popular.
You tell people your mind, without judgment or gossip-er.
You’re serious in business, yet playful in life.
Met Jon on a beach, now you’re husband and wife.

Like the Eagle and the Hummingbird,
the Lion and Lamb,
the Athlete and the Spectator,
Or Peanut butter, and jam
I draw from your strengths.
For our differences I give thanks
But also, for your cheshire cat smile
and those three-paneled tanks.

Cheers to your wonderful husband,
and your beautiful marriage,
and to our vodka-fueled cherry bombs.
and a friendship I chair-ish.

Empress

__________________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New York. Bookmark the permalink.

177 Responses to The Real Housewives of New York City – Unhappy Anniversary

Good morning everyone. It’s colllldddd. Back to 30’s this morn.
    I didn’t see all of NY but Ramona and Sonja should have gone to Heather’s party. If it were them they would be made that she didn’t come. Oh well.
    I hope its sunny and warm in your neck of the woods. Yeah AZGirl we know. 🙂 Have a great day all.

2. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Empress – thanks so much for NY. It’s hard to avoid the eye twitching at times. Brandi-Kenya would be a dream crossover! I’m sorry but the sex talk crossover was just too contrived. They should have included the poem being read – I love it!!!

• laineylainey says:

Yes, Empress….thanks for the blog. Will have to wait to ready your witticism(s) later.

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

It seems that StellaStars had a birthday on Monday
    – and SJP-NYC has a birthday today.

Happy Birthday! 😀

• vilzvet says:

Oh should have read ahead. Happy belated birthday to Stella too!

• Thanks! Another year older, but seriously I have been telling people I am 47 for almost a month now so I have gotten used to it and it seems like no big deal now! My husband thinks that is weird.

SJP- I always go a year older ! Since I guess – I don’t know – years ago, to maybe psychologically not get myself nervous for the changes of birthdays?

So funny

Happy belated birthday Stella. I hope you had a great day.

• catmom1 says:

Happy birthday Stella and SJP. Wishing you both satchels of gold and natural gummy bears. Have a great day!

• cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday SJP!!!!! Beautiful age is 47!!! Enjoy your day sweetie!

Happy Belated Birthday Stella!!!!

I want to thank Empress for a great and fun Blog! Same to Star99 for the Blog on OC yesterday… I laugh to tears! I am not watching HW’s but reading the BLOGS are much better than watching Bravo!

I am soooOooOOoooo happy, happy I did not get to see Yolo and Whats’HerName right now that I am so fed up with BH! Fiuuuuuu! Yay!

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I noticed MTH said the snow would block viewing the eclipse … and I just read parts of Michigan just broke the all time snow record of 95″ or so for the season. Oh my gosh! So sorry all of you that had record snowfall this winter – BUH BYE SNOW!!! :-/

• vilzvet says:

Woke up to frost on my deck, lawn and car! 34 degrees now here in NY. Ridick!!

Tarts did you see the article I linked here last night — I’m SOooooo not looking forward to summer !

Why can’t it always be fall or spring ! I need to move somewhere like that.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes! Samatha and the job?! LOL
        I did see the weather link — I don’t deal with the heat either…..and look where I live! It’s TORTURE!

Stella! Happy birthday 🙂

sorry for the snow, it has been snowy a lot this year … but it’s Hump Day!

Hope your grand baby liked Trivia HH 🙂

6. Thank you Empress for the recap. Aviva is nuts. Really, she makes absolutely no sense.
    Ramona and Sonja should have gone to the party. Kristen’s husband is a real jerk. I predict that they are going to be another divorce statistic due to Bravo’s Housewives.
    I have no idea why Brandi and Yolanda were even filmed. Yolanda needs a bra.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Yes thanks for the recap Empress. Selfishly – so I don’t have to watch it. I am sick of the stupid, overblown incidents that take over the whole season.

Was the Yolanda scene filmed from her bedroom? She’s been locked up there for the past six years with Lyme’s disease, you know.

I kept looking for Yo’s boobies to be hanging low but they weren’t giving me the Alex McCord or Lindsay Lohan look. They seemed fine to me…..

I don’t know.

Kristen’s husband needs to pin his ears back and STFU

Boy did Brandi look different in that Vegas photo!

I had to fast forward them, I can’t stand them on BH and am not watching them on NY which they do not belong and how stupid did they sound when they walked in and said hi, both the same thing at the same time (did notice yoyo started it and brandi jumped right in on q and they both finished the same time. jr hi or what)

7. Shiny says:

Thanks, Empress, for making recapping the craziness so well.

28 and snow on the ground (the temperature in Western MA, not my age!) Sun will melt it, but the few blooming daffodils are not pleased, and neither am I.

I am SO TiRED of bookgate and AVIVA. Time for her to toddle off with her ghostly writer into the sunrise. Guess her readers are lucky she didn’t write the book herself if that’s how she expresses herself.

• Shiny says:

Hmm – English is my native language, but not today apparently. Double verbing in that first sentence to make up for sentences where I forget to verb at all?

8. Boobah says:

Happy Birthday, SJP-NYC!!!!!

• Thanks – all I want for my birthday is for Bravo to not mess up the last remaining HW show I will watch (NY). So far keeping creepy George off is a good move, but Pancakes AKA Faye Jr. and Leg are making it hard for me and the visit by Botox Barbie and Lemons last night didn’t help. BH jumped the shark for me this year so I am getting desparate…

Happy Birthday Carrie Bradshaw ! 😉
        Just kidding — hope you have a lovely day !
        💐🎉🎊💐🎉🎊💐🎉🎊💐🎉🎊

• Boobah says:

I hope you get your wish!! I agree with you that BH jumped the shark! I stopped watching. NJ was the hottest mess of all and Miami was boring. They were the only ones I watched. All that’s left for me is NY – and I hope they don’t ruin it either!!

I loved when Andy brought up jersey to tabatha last night and she cringed like 2x!

Hysterical

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hope you get your wish!

9. Shiny says:

Happy Your Day SJP, You are still a veritable child at 47 – enjoy! And the decades keep getting better, I swear, something about becoming more yourself and giving fewer and fewer damns what others think 🙂

Happy Belated your day, Stella – party all week!

10. laineylainey says:

Did anyone watch Fargo on FX? It was good!!!

WAS IT???

I have to read some reviews, then I’ll try to catch it. Billy bob looks like he’s about 98 pounds on there !

• laineylainey says:

I liked it! the acting was sooo good. I read a recap today that said it was like “No Country for Old Fargo”…as opposed to being just like “Fargo” or just like” No Country for Old Men”. I think I’m gonna agree with that. It has some ironic humor, dark humor, lots of violence and looks at the underbelly of human nature. there’s clearly a bad guy and clear good guys (and girls), but there are characters that aren’t all good or all bad, good guys who do questionable things, bad guys who display some redeeming value.

Sounds like the premise for every AMC and FX show.
          I’ll definitely try to catch it.

Hey Lainey I hope your daughter is doing well

Yes, after I hit post comment,…I thought jeeps that sounds a lot like…the bridge, the killing, walking dead, etc. LOL. Oh and my girl is doing well, thank you, thank you! I love her so much! She is coming home next week (wednesday) she’s doing a show to kick off Austin Fashion Week (at the Domain-this is for Tartsy) and then we’re driving south to visit family. Grandma, ABUELA, and cousins, tíos, tías, etc…then she leaves on Monday. Boo and hoo. But for now, I am trying to focus on the yippee and not the boohoo!

Oh and Chismosa, I don’t know if you know this, but one of the most endearing things about you are the moments when you are not trying to be funny,…I’ve been lurking today (from work) and trying so hard not to laugh as I read about your adventures with insects…I love when you say stuff like “Why is he here?” Sort of like an existential question. Anyway, you’re funny when you’re joking and you’re funny when you’re simply narrating your day!! Thanks for the giggles.

• Totally missed it, will have to see if I can get on demand. Loved the movie! You never know with the Coen brothers – it is either great or meh. Thanks for reminder I will have to tell husband.

11. chismosa™ says:

Thanks so much for the recap Empress.
    – I honestly think Sonja and Ramona are playing very carefully with the psychotic LEG™®©. This accounts for their odd behavior especially in light of what they saw her to be like last year. They’re just moving the storyline along.

– methinks Ramona may have some subtle inklings of the volcano that’s going to happen with Mario, and maybe it adds (??) to her being so sad her only child is leaving for school. ? Just a feeling I have. Not that I wouldn’t be any less emotional than her ! Cause I run like that. I’m just wondering if it adds to it.

– Heather is the BOMB.com and I love that she sets it STRAIGHT with psycho. That discussion right where H asked leg if the leg cared about HOLLA- was very very cut and spliced. Heather had reapplied makeup and powder and lipstick mid question.
    Regardless I love when they played it back on WWH Holla said LIAR!! to the playback.
    Leg needs to get off this show but then what would the drama be???

–I love kristen. Unabashedly. Love her. Want every piece of clothing she wears. All her makeup and all her jewelry. Her kids too. Her husband can jump in the Hudson for all I care.

Heather looked fab at that party – i was happy for her. I love caviar so yum. She’s such an Aries and I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying her. She puts her $hit out there and you just deal- like her or not. Love her! I feel so sad for what is happening with her son. She is so strong.

So Heather and Ramona are from upstate ?? I’m so confused as to where they are from since I know it’s near —
    I thought Heather was from near her berkshires home. I’m confused.

-Carole – Samantha jones…. Please …. Give credit where credit is due! I put the link on the blog last night. ((Lainey NOT for your eyes 😜))
    She’s ok. On Xanax a lot and with that drippy personality, yikes. Can’t add much.
    The only odd thing I keep noticing Heather and her husband kiss Carole and Kristen’s husband on the lips – so weird ????

Whatever. Kris was awesome when she was like “here Carole you can have him”. Love her!

—-> SJP- do you know where the party was ? It seemed near chelsea piers ? I’d love to know where. Looked similar to a place where Drita and mob wives had their first blowout in the city on a rooftop.

Happy bday again Stars in case you missed my message yesterday.

What’s up Felicia???
      I must admit that I LOVE Kristen…LOVE!! I feel kind of sorry for her b/c she is being too real with her life. She’s showing who she really is and that’s not always a good idea. Her husband is probably a great guy most of the time and a real asshole sometimes…I get it. The times he is being jerky is the time we get to see it-Bravo loves that. They are showing us their version of Kristen’s life-the edited version. I bet their marriage is a lot better than most of the others b/c Kristen says what she needs to say-she’s not afraid to be opened and vulnerable… Rookie mistake-Bravo is going to twist her life into a mess-a bigger mess than it probably is.

• Sorry, I have no idea where the party was held. I am more an uptown/midtown gal and only go downtown when I get my passport stamped or when I need to get my hair cut. Yep, I go all the way downtown for my haircut, started going to Nick in 2005 and since I have a history of terrible haircuts I keep going back to Nick because he is great. Ever watch old “What Not to Wear” episodes? Now you know why I travel to the ends of the island every 2 months for the last 9 years.

• NYC Mama says:

Ha, I am the opposite SJP. I only go uptown when absolutely necessary or for work otherwise it is midtown and downtown for me.

• NYC Mama says:

Mob Wives held their event at a hotel on Lexington Ave in midtown. This was not there. It could have been one of 3 places I can think of but to be honest I only watched snippets and mostly had it on as background noise. So I am not sure. If I watch again I will look to see. I stopped watching this franchise several years ago. Wthe exception of Sonja who for some reason I find endearing, although I haven’t watched her for more than a few minutes lately, I find them all insipid. This jumped the shark for me several years ago.

The mob wives was like from season 1 — Drita was wearing pants and (of course) SHE attacked – and it was Karen and I think Renee flipping over the bench they were on.
        I remember green palms behind them and palms were there last night. Haha

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hey Chismosa! I agree about Ramona playing it safe with the Aviva drama cease of the Mario thing. I think Carole should tread lightly with with her friend’s husband. No kissing on the lips!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Heather the BOMB.com — I was big on Heather right out the gate (last year) so this year she is the bomb in how she is not taking shit from anyone.

I got in so late last night, I missed WWHL! Grrrr….

Did anyone see Heather on WWHL? Anything you could tell me about it?

• laineylainey says:

I liked Heather early on, but then my like of her waned, to the point that I cannot/will not watch that show. It’s not just her that I don’t like. I feel the chemistry is off on that show. Aviva, Carole and Heather changed it and not in an enjoyable way (to me). Carole is at least witty. Her T.H.s cracked me up last season. But there’s an underlying “mean” with those three. And there’s a “wannabe” vibe. Heather and her wannabe gangsta (more like wangsta) ways, Aviva and her wannabe the center of the universe ways, Carole who wants to appear to be above it all, but is clearly not only mired in the muck, but promoting and encouraging the muck not just on the show but on social media, too. I’m a little disappointed, I really liked Carole last season. I still think she’s super witty and smart; but her online banter is a turn off. She is quick to name call, to cut people to the quick, etc. All things I never expected of her.

• Anne says:

Chismosa – According to Heather’s blog from last week, she graduated from Taconic Hills High School. Since I’m from Syracuse, I don’t think of Taconic Hills as “upstate” — my relatives in Massena, Watertown, Lowville, Ogdensburg, Canton and Star Lake live in upstate NY, but I know that most people who live in NYC think that Westchester County is upstate NY. I don’t know about Ramona.

As far as kissing family and close friends on the lips, I’m accustomed to that or a kiss on one check, but then again, I’m a barbarian from the northern reaches of NY. It certainly seems more natural to me than the double cheek air kisses most of the housewives use to attempt to act sophisticated or European. The only people who greet me with the double cheek kiss are actually from Europe!

12. MM in OC says:

I think Heather handles herself well during arguments and aviva looked like an idiot as usual. Heather f-ed up by telling Aviva she could come to the party in the first place. Sending a text the day of the party at 1pm uninviting someone is rude. And to add insult to injury, saying Holla at the end. But then again, this is a TV show and maybe Aviva embellished with the “holla”. Keep in mind that Aviva probably had to arrange for child care at the last minute – not cool on Heather’s part. She could have just told Diva that if she starts any shit at the party she will be immediately asked to leave.

With that being said, it was equally rude for Sonja and Romona to no show at a party. In normal life that would be a few hundred dollars per couple of expense (although we know Bravo foots the bill for these get togethers).

Carole should stick to book writing and journalism and stay away from poetry. LAME.

• Shiny says:

Bet BH’s Kim just told Sonja and Romona that they were supposed to be at the party – they’d said they would be there.

If two people said they were coming and didn’t, I’d want a call or at least a text ahead of time. Although BH’s YoYo would say don’t bother calling to cancel, you’re clearly just Hollywood friends if you don’t attend the party.

Guess the NYC housewives learn etiquette from BH blondes, not from the Countess.

• MM in OC says:

I think it was out of character for Sonja and Ramona to no show. They know better. All done for TV in my opinion. Kim is still 12 years old and adult expectations just can’t be set for her.

I thought Heather uninvited — pre the day of — and then sort of maybe kind of a tiny bit possibly invited her at the “talk” —–> however then realized later that night it was best to just not have her come/ keep things as they were?

I’m not sure about how the uninvite came. It seemed Heather knew how to go at just simply NOT inviting anyone she doesn’t want to (Ramona/ London, Leg/here) …. So I don’t know how that came about.
      Hmmmm

The talk with leg and Heather was spliced and diced. Her makeup is changed.

Heather is a champ at handling herself in verbal combats and can hold her own w/two at a time. Hanging around PDiddy has it’s rewards. 🙂

You’re right. I don’t blame Heather for not wanting Leg at her party and possibly start another #gate but Leg wasn’t going to become violent w/anyone so Heather should have just told Leg if she started sh*t she would personally throw Leg out of her party. Sonja threw Alex out of her party so Heather could throw Leg out.

13. catmom1 says:

Thank you Empress for another great recap. Love your writing. OT Holy crap, just saw a turkey vulture land in one of the big trees in back. Wow those things have a big wingspan.

If anyone is interested, here’s the link for Brian Moylan’s recap at Vulture. As usual, it’s a very funny read. http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-recap-season-6-beverly-hills-cast.html

He starts his recap with:
    “You knew one day it would come, rising from its primordial slumber in the Pacific to trudge across our great continent. Its enormous body buoys forth from the sea, rivers of salt water pour off its scaly shell. This ancient radioactive monster is coming for us all, and the disaster spells the beginning of the end. Yes, this single-backed beast, this West Coast Godzilla has come to New York, and its name is Brandi Glanville and Yolanda Bananas Foster.”

This may be my favorite part though. LOVE the bit about tact of donkey and memory of flies.

“Ramona starts right in on Heather about how she needs to make up with Aviva who, up until about two episodes and as may tequila shots ago, was her sworn enemy. Ramona has the tact of a donkey and the memory of one of the flies circling the donkey’s ass.”

14. T-Rex says:

Empress, great blog as usual. I am so happy to see the folks I dislike the most on the show gather together like hyenas so i can flip the channels through all of their scenes.. FauxLegViva is absolutely BSC, I guess NY is required to have a BSC character at all times. I can’t stand DrunkenshitStirrerRamona, so glad she has taken up with the BSC character makes her look more like an idiot then she is already portraying. SluttySonja, can’t have an original thought and is attached to, and so far up DrunkenshitStirrerRamona Ass she will do anything that DrunkenshitStirrerRamona does.

Happy Birthday SJP!!! *sets down carvel ice cream cake* – hope all of your dreams come true! someone told me once that your forties are like finally finding a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly – enjoy yours!!!

I only watched parts of NY last night as I had absolutely no intention of giving any of my tv time to Yo and Brandi – I have to say, I didn’t like Heather too much last season, but so far this season, I am enjoying her – still love Ramona and Sonja, but some of that has to do with my feeling protective of them – they both seem like wounded birds caught up in a horrid storm – sooo happy that Luann is only on a little bit – that woman… so far I am good with Kristen despite her friendship with Brandi – as for Carole….meh – no real connection to her at all – as for Aviva – she is unstable – her cousin? Fran Dreschler was on twitter the other day apologizing for her “verbal raping” comment saying that it just came out wrong and that people say the wrong thing all the time – she – Fran – was very nice about it – not rude – maybe we got the wrong Dreschler……..

• Ha, right now not many pair of jeans fit, let’s just say I really enjoyed the xmas holidays a few months ago. Thanks!

Speaking of FauxLegViva, I feel sorry her cousin-in-law Fran Drescher(who is a cousin to FauxLegViva’s husband), is trying to defend that stupid comment of “verbal raping:, but it’s not like FauxLegViva has said this comment once, she has now said it NUMEROUS times with no apologies, in fact she is waving it like a freakin’ banner! She is BatShiteCrazy, I have heard on other boards and blogs she is getting hammered by actual rape victims for her comments, and I will point out that Fran Drescher was also a victim of Rape herself. There is no such thing as to be verbally raped and she is an idiot to keep repeating it. I think that DrunkenshitStirrerRamona and SluttyStupidSonja are morons for backing her, but they have proven to be morons to me since both have been on the show.

TREX — did you say a

B A N N E R ??????

As in st Barth’s?!!!

I didn’t know that about Fran D. That’s sad and Aviva will blithely talk around it and give a lame 1/10000th apology at the reunion.

That is awful what happened to Fran. It was a home invasion and the people tied her husband at the time up and raped her. He had to listen to it. Couldn’t do a thing to help her. Fran is strong. She’s a survivor of rape and cancer. I love her every since Saturday Night Live. And the Nanny. “Mr. Sheffield.” 🙂

Just like she did last season. “Your white trash”, over and over again. But what did she do, apologize at the reunion. So she’ll do the same thing this reunion.

The problem is the wrong words always come out of Leg’s mouth.

Happy Birthday SJP!

17. Happy Birthday SJP!!! Hope you have a great day!!

18. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Thank you for the blog today! I think I may be in the minority here, but I am tired of the whole book gate drama. I know many hate Avapiva, but I don’t find her to be too bad. I think brandi phucked with my thinking and now I compare villains or horrible people to her. I think Heather has taken this drama to another level and it’s not even her fight. I can’t wait for someone to have an exclusive party and just not invite her. I don’t think Sonja and Ramona really like Heather so it was an excuse to not have to go. Luann seemed so pleases when the ladies were talking shit on Ramona.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. I’ve been busy trying to handle all of my son’s therapy and school. I sometimes feel like the world is against us, but we just keep trucking along. He will be a participant next weekend at The Surfers for Autism. Can’t wait for that!

• (((Foxymel11))) You are doing a great job with your son!!! I can tell, sometimes it does seem like that song by Helen Reddy, “You and Me Against The World”…….I am so excited that he is going to participate in The Surfers For Autism!!! That is so wonderful. And you are not alone about bookgate, so over it!!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Thank you for your uplifting and kind words. We can’t wait for that event! I even got a babysitter to watch my little guy he’s almost two, so that we can spend the day with my oldest. When I told him this, he said he wanted his brother there. 🙂

• We were never able to do anything that involved large amounts of people…so I am excited for you. Of course he wants his brother there, maybe you can take the babysitter with you…..just a thought…have fun!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Good evening PrincessPindy, I am not sure if I read what you wrote right, do you have a family member with autism too? We do baby steps with my son and he’s ok after a few mins.

Also, Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Mr.Pindy!!! Any plans for such a big milestone? 🙂

• I have a son that is going to be 24 in June. He has ADHD and Aspergers, it has been quite the ride…. I sometimes can’t believe what we went through and how wonderful life is now!!! I kept telling him that when he got older it would be better and people wouldn’t be so mean. I was right!! He is a treasure.

So happy for you and Pindyboy! (((((The Royal Pindy’s)))))

• He and his friends are going to San Francisco to help their friend, a girl, drive back from school. They don’t want her driving alone…he is soooo nice, lol, don’t know where he gets THAT from!!!! 😉

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Wow. What a sweet young man you have there. He got that from what you taught him. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I am so happy that Pindyboy is doing so well now. I don’t know why the world is so mean and cruel sometimes and I’m so sorry that you and your son have had to experience that. Would love to hear more about your journey with your son and family. 🙂

Foxyson is sweet. 🙂

I love that song…and when it comes to momma’s and their babies…that song just melts my heart. I love that analogy.

• meneseela says:

The surfing event sounds so fun! Are you wearing a mermaid costume?
      You sound like a very supportive mom.

Foxymel it’s good to see you. I’m glad you and Foxyson just keep trucking along. I hope he has fun at the Surfers for Autism event.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Powell!! Foxyson, haha. Thank you! I hope he enjoys himself too. I know it’s supposed to be am emotional but great day for families. Please don’t think I feel like I’m foxy. I’ve had this name since AOL so I was a teen back then, and it’s the only name I can remember. 🙂

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I hope your migraines have gone far, far away, btw!

Hi Melcita- sorry to hear about your issues with your son. But that’s a wonderful event ! How great for him!
      I wish you all the best … ❤ you are very strong.
      Princess Pindy is wonderful to talk to ……

Be well—

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Thanks so much, Chismosita! My son is great, it’s just the red tape you have to go through for anything. 🙂 I hope everything is going well with you in NYC! Love your take on the NY gals–it is your town after all. 🙂

You know foxymel, I think the secret to success is in your own words..”we just keep trucking”…that is 1/2 of the equation. What’s the other half,…it’s simple in theory but not always easy in practice…just show up. Everyday…over time,…those two things will bring you/him reward. Just show up!! and keep on trucking (keep showing up). How can you learn, how can you grab opportunities, how can you meet the people who can open doors…if you don’t show up? How can you change the world, if you don’t show up. It’s so simple, isn’t it? I feel like we should all break out into song,…Les Mis style. “Can you hear the people sing? Singing the songs of angry men, singing the song of loss because they didn’t show upppppp?” You hang in there Foxy mama! We’re with you!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Aww Lainey! That is so sweet. Thanks for your words of encouragement I love what you wrote and will have to write it down so I can remember it. 🙂 I hope you are doing well and the family is happy and healthy too. 🙂

On another note, Go Spurs! I am a crazy stats person now. I can’t believe I’ve been following my Spurs for 15 yrs!! I’m sure your husband is happy about their 1st place seed. I am hoping the Mavs can knock out the Thunder in the first round.

I don’t keep up much with sports, when the spurs are winning, I’m happy cause my hubs loves them. Thanks for sharing that with me, a new topic for Lainey and Mr.Lainey! He’ll be impressed.

19. meneseela says:

Haven’t watched yet. I only got to Mad Men and The Good Wife last night.

Don’t Heather and Ramona have bad mojo around invitations /exclusions/retractions? Ramona was excluded from London. Maybe she’s grudgy.

Sonja and Ramona are the SATC 2 movie. No matter how hard they tried-the fabulous shine had diminished. Sonja and Ramona’s heyday was really in the 90’s. When the UES was something to aspire too. Sonja’s not a Morgan anymore. Ramona’s husband is running around with younger women-(which is sad for her). The new girls are Sonja and Ramona almost 20 years ago. They’re downtown cool and in their prime. Even though Carole is 50-she’s effortlessly cool. She doesn’t have to try as hard as Ramonja.

I’m over Ramona and her crazy eyes and even her voice grates on me now! Ramona is an attractive woman-but she’s in a new phase. And poor Edie Beale Jr.-the bad cabaret, the endless interns helping operate Sonja’s businesses that never come to fruition, all she’s got left is her name dropping, because none of the old guard will touch her. She makes me sad. 😞 I know Luann isn’t a fan favorite-but she carries herself in a much more dignified fashion then S&R. Except when there’s pirates around.

I think they are siding with Aviva because they don’t fit in with the new fab 3. They can’t hold an intellectual conversation with Carole. We saw what happened when Heather tried to help Sonja with her business. Kristen is to “light”. The other girls do what normal people do-they just don’t care! Aviva will play their game, the other ones don’t seem to. Yet.

TRex-you may need to save me after this coment!

Hey Exit how are things?

I don’t know why Ramona is being so friendly w/Leg but I think Sonja is only being friendly because she wants to be in good w/Leg cuz she wants to maintain her relationship w/Harry.

• meneseela says:

I don’t get that either. Maybe Ramona just wants to hang behind Sonja this yr.

Hi! Things are good 🙂

Maybe with the Harry thing. But even if they weren’t friends I’m not sure it would stop their relationship? It whatever they’re doing! Lol!

21. chismosa™ says:

Hi all—- SOOOO OFF TOPIC:

my fellow nor’easterners—->
    I’m on “bug patrol” because I’m the only one who spots this $hit – I have fantastic peripheral vision ! And things come out only for ME!

I’ve been killing a spider a day and we have the mini mini mini ants in the kitchen and we don’t know why they start up sometimes and we just have those little traps out but they’re still around. We know sweets attract them.

BUT – my question – help!–
    I come home and do a requisite scanning of the outside sides of my house to eyeball any bugs and I see this huge roach-like beast on the wall. Far away.
    So after much time it MOVES ….

Then I go inside freaking a bit and return to find another one right at the door ledge —- NOT the one from high above on the side of the house !

So TWO!
    and why did it come to the door frame ???

I’m freakin and causing a commotion and screaming and (I’m a GIRL!) — so I got some industrial chemical and sprayed it — I think I poisoned myself — then squashed it.
    The other one on the wall I sprayed with a far off water bottle and it flew away. I’m going out to scan again, but I took very good close up pics of it on the door and I looked online. It’s a BUMBLEBEE

But why???? And why come to the door? Like to come inside ?

Help— anyone ??
    I’m going to take a Valium now.
    I’m a crazy girl and this is stupid but I’m sorry to me it’s always my problem here because bugs come to ME – and no one else !

Ask me about hooking up electronics I’m your gal. For this – I’m a wimp!

They were on the very very sunny west side of the house.
    But why the DOOOR !!!!!!!
    Uhhhh I can’t. I just can’t.

• lillybee says:

When I get ants in the house, I put talcum powder on the ant trails, that usually stops them.

Lilly thank you.
        Does cornstarch or baby powder work or does it have to be strictly talcum?

And just spread along where they are …..

Nuke them from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

I don’t like chemicals — for me or my dogs – no matter what marketing BS they put on the bottle

But thanks

• lillybee says:

It has to talc because it seems to hurt their little feets.

THANKS— I’m on it.
            And I’m taking note of the last syllable of your name—- hahahaha!!

Bzzzzzzzzzzz’

(I swear normally im not scared of bees!)

• Shiny says:

Chimosa –
      Were you yelling like Kyle hoping to scare it or get a friend (not Carlton) to kill it?

Bumblebees are your friends…they don’t like to sting, they just want some pollen and nectar. I know, that doesn’t help a bit. Shake the door or bang it and they tend to fly away. Unlike ladybugs, they don’t want to come inside. (Unless you have great flowers in there?)
      It’s so cold here that if the bumblebees were out they’d have to walk from flower to flower.

I’m with you on hating ants inside.
      Spiders get transported outside to eat more insects, unless they are in the wrong place at the wrong time (e.g. bathroom)
      No one with more than four legs gets to stay inside unless they are related or pay rent.

Shiny lol …. I would not be like Kim or the witch and trying to save it. Normally I just run from a bee. But an AVERAGE sized bee!

I read up all about it. I happen to love bees and wanted to have my own bees! But these were just so HUGE! And furry!!!and with the legs …. They made me think of giant Madagascar roaches …

But I GET it —-I appreciate bees and they RUN our cropping industry. So I greatly respect them.

But I don’t understand why they are here ?
        We don’t have huge flowers and I will have to assume it’s the blooming and popping trees with little flowers … I guess that’s the draw and why they’re out. ??

I was just wondering if anyone knew why they came and how they act outside and where they live/ hive

—–
        Spiders ? I don’t know where they creep out from. I literally duct taped my window sills and attic door edges to prevent the stink bugs and I am perplexed as to how the spiders came out from there. LOL
        I’m not worried about spiders I’m used to them for years I just hate that i notice legs have gotten spindlier in recent years. . Yuck
        They’re in our bathrooms all the time. The drain? I don’t know HOW they get there !!!!

Thank you!!!

I’m sorry to be so psycho but the bug situation at my house had been super Kra Kra.
        This upcoming summer is going to be a DOOZIE

• meneseela says:

Chimmy! LOL “— I think I poisoned myself — ” <—- haha

Ok I am TERRIFIED of bugs, especially ones with hard beetley shells or big wings with long legs that can get mixed up in my hair.
          ICK scream!! run!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I am getting scared just reading this!! I can handle most things, but not roaches. Here in FL, you get the big palmetto roaches you know what works better than raid? Spray bottle filled with water and soap! Roaches are the most disgusting creeps that only water soap will kill it without you having to spray raid. I’m not sure about the spider or ants, but like Lilly’s powder for the ants. Maybe you can pest control to do a little something?
      (((chismosa)))

I hear about the Florida jungle. Not looking forward to my parents moving there !!!
        Serenity now

• Boo Hoo, I am not happy, I sat in the boiling sun waiting for my daughter to get out of class and I posted, at least I thought I did, from my phone to you but it is not here…….what I said was WATCH OUT FOR THAT BUG’S MOMMY!!! SHE GONNA GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• iceNfire says:

Hi chimosa – This is so weird! My youngest is scas\red to death of spiders, if he sees one at the front door he will walk around the house to enter thru the backdoor. He claims our home is overrun with spiders and shows us the bites to prove it … problem is none of the rest of us see any spiders and we but have any bite marks!

Anyone watching “Unusually Thicker”, Alan Thicke’s reality show tonight 10pm est on TV Guide channel?

23. Just a quick pop in to say thank you for all the birthday wishes, they definitely made my day and made me feel very special.

24. chismosa™ says:

Have a great day SJP

Did you all hear — arrest warrant for Porsha! Lol

Buh bye !

Girl, that’s some juicy stuff you’re bringing. WOWZA!! Fer real?

Yep, an arrest warrant for misdemeanor battery has been issued. Her lawyer says she’s going to surrender tomorrow (Thursday). I figure she’ll go before a judge and post bail.

• NJBev says:

of course effing Kenya has to file a suit. She needs more attention,
          I have notice something with Kenya. I believe she has a sociological
          “dis-attachment” dis-order. OK i totally made that up, but think about
          it.
          She never looks anyone in the eye- even when she is talking to
          Cynthia, she says “ok, admit it now, Cynthia, you have to admit
          you’re my friend” ….. she never looks at Cynthia while she says it.
          Even when she talks to others about friendship- no eye contact.
          For Krites sake, even when she lost the dog, no one came to the
          ceremony!!!! she is not likeable. there is NOTHING redeeming
          about her, WHAT SO EVER……..
          I’m just glad I wasn’t there when Porsha went nuts, cuz I woulda finished
          what she started. ahem. smh.
          —————————–
          perhaps her dis-associative (i went to college, I gradruated to! lol)
          disease is because her mother never acknowledged her. I can
          understand that, but she is 40ish and it’s time to stop blaming others.
          Shame on the producers of this show for keeping someone like her
          on the cast. She is not just outrageous, she is a sick person who continues
          to abuse others for her amusement, and to make herself feel better
          about her own miserable existence. she is not a nice person-
          she cheapens the show. imo

By George (hehe, gratuitous George reference) I think you are on to something! I know she can be funny in small doses…. But in the end, she annoys me.

• laineylainey says:

I like your made-up diagnosis!

25. iceNfire says:

Has anyone watched the preview for RHoA in slo-mo? There seems to be someone on the floor with blonde hair and Nene is the only one there with blonde hair and I cant figure out how she ended up on the floor

Could be a production staffer trying to separate the combatants.

I’ve slow moe’d it about 4000x
      —-
      What I’m DYING
      DIE

ING
      TO KNOW — is what she Stupid™ says on the couch when she’s kicking her feet up and down. I can’t figure it out. Her accent throws me too – I can’t get it!
      I think I embarrassed myself or I didn’t want to leave like this is what she says being carried out of the room …

I assume that nene went down to either look at Kenya or to look at Stupid.
      But we know from the interview that nene is ok Stupid’s side.

The man with the striped shirt is clearly the man assigned to handle Stupid™ as he is the one talking to her, pulling her away, and finally carrying her RATCHET a$$ out of there and into an interview with Andy and finally OFF the show. She’ll probably say,
      “Andy this wasn’t for me, I just can’t deal with these shenanigans anymore. Maybe I do need more time to move on (because what Kenya did clearly rattled her re: her -alleged- gay husband )and I have to move on in my life and the past is the past and I’m “stronger” each day ! I praise God ! I have friends, family, my music career, and of course – god.
      But thank you so much for the opportunity ……
      Oh and I’m going back to high school Andy- did you hear ????”

I think she says “I can’t believe I did that…” Or “why did I do that..”
        I would have grabbed that wand out of Twirls hand and shoved it up her…with the megaphone as a chaser!!!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

HA! Jill don’t play! Stay out of her way! LOL

I’m not seeing anything blonde on the floor.

• laineylainey says:

I guess that’s what Porsha was wanting to do, too. But then she got arrested, i wonder if she’ll feel it was worth it to lose her cool like that.

• laineylainey says:

that’s the bottom line,…she showed her “ratchet A$$”..and it wasn’t pretty.no pun intended.

26. NJBev says:

Happy Birthday SJP!!!!!!
    hope it was a great one, and only the beginning
    of the greatest ones to come!!!!
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!
    and now, it’s all good………………….

27. Orson says:

If there is another season of RHOA and Kenya is on it, they should make her come to all future reunions empty handed; no megaphones, Japanese fans, “wands”, or anything. OR just arm everyone else.

I like “arm everyone else”. My vote is for pies. Say something stupid and get a pie in the face! Have bad aim, hit Andy! It could be a Soupy Sales Mega-Pie Faceathon™©✔️

• laineylainey says:

That is hilarious. Even out the playing field. add hockey sticks,twirler batons, director batons, torches, etc. haha!! Props aren’t illegal, just bringing them. Physical assault is illegal. But now we would have Physical assault by prop if you put those props in other castmembers’ hands. Imagine what Porsha would have done with a prop like that? melee’

28. Jan (TexasTart) says: