Orange County Cast Blogs

RHOOC logo (2)Orange County S9E1 Cast Blogs

By HydrangeaHussy

The original Housewives are back for Season 9!  The blogs were pretty short & simple this week. I guess when there’s no drama, there isn’t too much to try to explain away.

Heather DuBrow

“ALOHA! We are back!” Heather begins by reminding us that it’s easier for her to rekindle her acting career now that Collette is in school. I know that it’s tough to make it in Hollywood & Heather is probably doing better than a lot of people, but I don’t get the impression that she’s in high demand as an actress.

Traveling with Tamra and Vicki is always an adventure. Two things to count on for sure — Tamra will make me do something adventurous and completely out of my comfort zone, and Vicki will make me LAUGH.” At least she admits that surfing was out of her comfort zone, “I have never been on a surfboard before and anyone that knows me knows I’m scared of the ocean.” The queen can even laugh at herself! “These waves in Waikiki felt like 20-foot waves to me, so it’s funny to watch and see how tiny they were!” I must admit that I was a little surprised that she didn’t take offense to any of Vicki’s comments.

Then Heather moves on to her new ‘home.’ “As for Terry’s closet. . .The man wears scrubs every day — how much room could he possibly need?!?! In all seriousness, Terry had a few special requests for this house and of course we incorporated them into the design.” I sure hope that she did! I’ve always been disappointed in the way that Heather talks to Terry. You never know what goes on behind closed doors, but he seems like a good guy.

On to the new girl, Shannon. Heather tells us that she & Shannon immediately hit it off. “She was quirky, funny, very open and shared a lot of personal details with me that day about her marriage and family.” Quirky is a nice way of saying that Shannon appears a little nutty, but I’ll reserve judgment for a few more episodes.

Heather didn’t go to NYC for press because her kids were on spring break. It’s nice that she passed up work for a family vacation. As for the season, “alliances are made, friendships are tested, things are not always how they seem.” I wouldn’t expect anything less from the original Housewives!

Shannon Beador

Shannon is excited to be writing her first blog! We’ll see how she feels as the season progresses. She jumps right in to her somewhat alternative lifestyle. “I readily admit that I choose to live a lifestyle that is quite different from most people in Orange County and am looking forward to giving you a glimpse into my life!” I hope that her kids don’t suffer for the ‘different’ lifestyle that she’s putting on TV for the world to judge. “It is surreal to watch real things that have happened played back to you on a TV screen and after watching the first episode of the season, there are things that I am both happy and not so happy with.” Is that a little introspection & self-reflection? The rest of these ladies could take a hint & think about how their behavior appears to the rest of us.

Shannon defends her ‘traditional’ style, saying “I am proud of my “grandma” style because it does remind me of my grandmother, who was a woman of impeccable taste.” I’m not sure Heather meant that as a compliment, but good for Shannon to not over-react. She also defends her green house. “New home construction today is filled with many highly toxic materials. As we started to build our new home, I wanted to limit toxic chemicals my children would be ingesting. I cannot control the environment in general, but I can control the environment of my home, and I choose to make that the healthiest one possible.” I’m no parenting expert, but I’m pretty sure you could prevent your kids from ingesting the toxic building materials. Your kids are getting exposed to things everywhere.   I get the impression that Shannon needs to lighten up before she drives her husband & children crazy.

Clarifying the DNA test, she explains that there was some confusion at the hospital regarding the twins. “The day we took them home from the hospital, Stella’s wrist ID said Twin A and her ankle bracelet said Twin B. Adeline’s wrist ID said Twin B and she had no ankle bracelet. Right before we walked out of the hospital, the nurse said, ‘If one of their APGAR results [a health assessment test for newborns] comes in negative, we’ll have to do it again because we don’t know which twin is which!’” I can understand her concern, given that hospitals aren’t infallible and that mix-ups in the nursery do happen.

Shannon goes on to say that she hopes to instill “work ethic & the value of a dollar” in her children. “They do the dishes every night, sort their laundry, and clean their rooms. If they help me with certain projects, I will pay them a small amount per hour.” I hate when people say things like that when they’re living in a 20,000 sq. ft. house. I’m sure that you can raise them to have a good work ethic, but they’re still getting far more than the average kid. I guess we’ll get a chance to see how down-to-earth she really keeps her kids.

“David works incredibly hard and as such, we do not spend that much ‘alone’ time together. We have never gone away together without the girls, and I have been complaining about it quite a bit in the last couple of years. As I watch myself, however, I am mortified to see how much I nag and criticize him. What motivation would he have to go away with me if I am whining and complaining?” What?!? More self-reflection in the first blog? I felt so bad for her husband! At least she seems to realize that he wouldn’t want to be around her if she criticizes so much.

Tamra Barney

“So many things have changed. I’m married, Vicki is divorced, Heather has moved. But most shocking, we lost three ladies and gained two new O.C. beauties.” There sure are lots of changes! Personally, I was glad to see Gretchen go. Alexis & Lydia didn’t bring much to the table, but I liked them.

“Tonight’s show was refreshing, silly and a lot of fun.” I agree that it was nice to start the season without any drama. I’ve always enjoyed the lavish lifestyles and mansions of the OC ladies. All of the fighting, back-stabbing, & bickering wear on me after a while.

Tamra then goes on and on about CUT Fitness. “It has been one of the most challenging and rewarding things I have ever done in my life. Eddie has left the family law firm to run our ‘family’ business. Ryan is working for us, and Sophia loves hanging out in the kids club (she thinks she’s in charge).” I’m not recapping her descriptions of all of the programs the studio offers. She adds a link to the website, which Stars99 already noted is under construction. Funny she mentions Sophia when it’s everywhere in the news that Sidney & Tamra’s relationship is strained, to say the least. Is she trying to play up her image as a good mother?

Tamra explains her comments about Gretchen saying, “the last time I saw her was at my wedding. She showed up, ate, drank, danced, smiled and acted like she was happy to be there. Then I hear she and Slade were giving interviews saying that the only reason I got married was to get a spin-off show. Very hurtful!” Did she really expect more from Gretchen? Who cares? That was last season, let’s move-on.

As to the new girl, “Shannon seemed to fit in immediately. I don’t want to give too much away, but friendships are put to the test. I did not get the pleasure to meet Dr. Moon in person but heard a lot about him. I’m fully confused what he does after seeing this week’s episode, but trying to keep an open mind. I love that Shannon lives a holistic life….or does she?” I suspect that Shannon isn’t nearly as ‘green’ as she claims to be. With their lifestyle, it would be very difficult.

Tamra loves seeing the babies grow up & hints that she wants a baby. Foreshadowing? She says that we won’t see her kids this season, which I assume is due to the ongoing custody fight with Simon. “It’s hard sharing custody, I miss them so much when they are with their father. But I realize it’s part of divorce, and it’s best to have both parents in your children’s life, so we share 50/50 custody.” Again with the role of the good co-parent!

Vicki Gunvalson

The OG of the OC begins by welcoming us back for Season 9. “For those of you that have watched me from the beginning, can you believe it’s been nine years since we innocently started taping this show from just a little “idea” of what it would be like to film a documentary while living behind the gates of Coto de Caza?” I can’t believe that we’re on season 9!

Vicki keeps it short & sweet this week. Like Tamra, Vicki notes that this episode was light-hearted. “It was truly refreshing to see some laughter and fun, instead of all the screaming and chaos that we have known to bring to the TV. I, for one, really enjoyed this episode, as it brought some laughter as Heather, Tamra and I experienced our first girls trip to Hawaii together.” We all know how serious Vicki is about a girls’ trip!

“When Tamra came up with the idea of surfing, I was like, ‘Sure…I can do this.’ Holy crap, I had no idea it was that difficult to do. I could not get my balance on that darn board.” It was hilarious watching the women learn to surf. It makes me want to give it a try sometime! “At least I didn’t give up, and finally after what it seemed like 200 tries – I made it. Bucket list checked off for surfing. Done!”

“Driving the jeep around the island was a lot of fun. Stopping at the shrimp truck, eating corn on the cob, and having fun with Heather about the name of the tree made me laugh.” It was nice to see the ladies picking on each other without getting into a screaming match. Sometimes things are said in jest and not everything is meant as an insult.

_________________________

This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

329 Responses to Orange County Cast Blogs

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. It’s bright and sunny but a cold 44 degrees. I hope you all had a great Good Friday. I don’t think I’m going out. I’m watching some good films. Dragonwyc w/Vincent Price and Gene Tierney is on now. Great film. I want to watch more Orphan Black too. Thks SJP. Have a great Saturday.

• Powell, my favorite Gene Tierney is Leave Her to Heaven and Vincent is in that one too, she was incredibly beautiful. I just saw comments you made about Orphan Black yesterday and so glad you liked it, seriously that first scene on the train platform hooked me and I didn’t look back. They have big shoes to fill with season 2, but fingers crossed. The hard part is it is so suspenseful waiting week to week is going to be hard, I watched the first season on amazon prime so I binged it over 2 days. I thought 1st season of Ripper Street was better but second season was still good. Try to catch the replays if you can.

Yes love love love Gene Tierney and of course Vincent Price. I’ve seen Leave Her to Heaven so many times I can’t count. It was on in February and yes I watched. :D. Yes Orphan is excellent. At 7 last night they had a Walking Dead like show and the cast were on. It was good. They had actor Orlando, I can’t remember his last name and the actor that played on King of Queens as Doug’s friend on and they both said they hadn’t heard anything about OB and then when they did gave it a try & the subway scene hooked them right away. It’s well written. It’s a shocker that the scientist discovered they are intellectual property. WHAT?!?! Ripper Street I have to watch too. I’m mad at myself for not remembering. I’ve got to put the HWs back to watching reruns and watch quality programming. 😉

• Yep the called that special the “Cloneversation” with Will Wheaton hosting. I am so excited for tonight’s episode and now I think when was the last time I was that excited for a HWs show? I used to be that way for BH and NY, but I don’t think I can stand to watch anymore BH. I am one of the few it seems that is enjoying NY, but frankly that can go either way and if I miss it I would not be sad. With the continued dumbing down of tv nice to know there is still some quality program that at least try to be clever.

• meneseela says:

Leave Her to Heaven was the BEST!
          There are three Gene Tierney / Dana Andrews movies on today. I’m dvr-ing them for tonight!

She was the most beautiful … she and Liz Taylor. Gene had a psych disorder and left the film business or it left her. Can’t recall .. it’s been awhile.

I see Laura is on @8 which I again can’t count how many times I’ve seen that. Where the Sidewalks Ends is on @9:45 but I can’t recall seeing that. A Day Late and a Dollar Short, adapted from Terry McMillian’s book w/ Whoopi Goldberg is o. Lifetime @8. I’m going to try to watch that.

Poor Terry. Of course we only see a snippet into their lives, & it’s mostly made up snippets, I think what we see of how Heather treats Terry on tv is just as she treats him in their real life, just like she’d treat a little brother. She loves him though. I’m very glad she’s a devoted mom and spent Spring break w/her kids. Hmm mmm. I think she should teach her blonde haired friend Tamra that and maybe Tamra wouldn’t be in the mess she is now w/Simon. Tamra is devoted to Tamra.

3. Anyone else sickened by Tamra’s custody battle? I realize there are two sides to every story, BUT when you go to court, everything becomes public. Asking your TEEN to feel bad for you (via text) and to have empathy for you is just wrong on so many levels! In the divorce, her kids lost more than Simon and Tamra did – combined! Kids are the only real losers in those situations! Tamra has moved on with new hubby, but I am sure the kids carry their scars daily. Seeing there mom act ridiculous on TV and then to be bullied for it by your peers (and I am sure the peers’ parents have a lot to say!) is just awful. If Tamra really wanted what was best for her kids, she would have gotten herself off TV and pursued a 9-5 job where she could behave however she wants and not be filmed. Just my two cents! Simon comes off as the smartest one in this crew since he has been adamant that his kids NOT be on tv.

Hi Story. Yes I’m sickened by the custody battle too. Tamra’s no novice. She’s seen HWs shows, read mags about HWs, and the same of real Hollywood Stars and knows everything on camera is up for grabs when she goes to court. Instead of telling Bravo she needs to quite and take care of her kids she jumps back into tv, tv show interviews & the limelight of being on the OC. Of course we don’t know what’s completely true but we know a lot of it is. When all is said & done if Simon gets full custody Tamra will have no one to blame but herself. And if she & Eddie has a child together Tamra’s kids will feel Tamra doesn’t care about them at all & thus the cycle continues with her kids. She said on tv that she attempted suicide & her mom never knew. She knows how it feels to not have your parents love. She’s just passing it on. Ryan was a messed up kid/young adult, her kids could suffer the same. But she’s the hottest HW in Orange County. Loves abandoning her kids to party & have fun. She ought to be ashamed but probably isn’t.

• PJ says:

I don’t watch OC but I found your comment interesting. Back when I did watch I thought Tamara was horrible with a son that seemed really messed up to me and her harsh treatment of Gretchen, the way Tamara would always comment on the character of others. I’m not at all surprised that Tamara is having these problems now. What goes around comes around. As Tamar’s used to say of others ‘it goes to character’ something like that, but my point is that in my opinion the one with bad character is Tamara.

PJ I’m w/you. Tamra has bad character & I don’t know how Simon didn’t see that yrs ago but I suspect Tamra using her body clouded his thinking. It seems to me Tamra should have sought and continued seeing a counselor in her late teens early twenties. She’s just continuing the cycle of psychological abuse and neglect. To me she needs the limelight for the attention she’s always craved & her kids, including Ryan have always paid the price.

Simon wanted some arm candy, I doubt he considered her character much. I doubt she has changed much. Beware young people, the rude, foul-mouthed young partner that you think will change and become more dignified with age,…won’t. They will just age and still be a rude foul-mouthed Buffoon. Choose wisely and remember people don’t change much.

• It’s crazy how these reality tv people are so selfish and not insightful at all…”Gee, why is my kid lashing out at me? What am I doing to contribute to this? What can I do better?” instead it is “Why can’t you see how hard everything is for ME!” She might be a wonderful mother behind closed doors, but how she behaves in public and on TV will reflect on her kids and they will be judged for her behavior! I like Simon and respect that he has kept his kids off that show. But it would seem the only way to truly protect them is to get full custody.

Right. Tamra also rationalizes that she’s doing everything for her kids when it’s for her & not them. The last season Simon was on I was hard on him cuz he treated her so badly but now I see that their first 2 seasons were like Porsha & Kordell’s HW marriage where they were hiding the truth and on Simon’s last season it was the truth being revealed. If Simon gets full custody it will kinda prove that things are really bad cuz even though things have changed in our society, judges still don’t like to take kids away from their mother. If that happens I bet Eddie will be happy cuz I don’t think he truly cared much for being a stepfather. Remember his fits of a cluttered house & lights on all the time.

• jezzibel says:

Her missive to her daughter ( I counted at the time, but can’t remember the exact number) contained: 7 me’s, 5 I’s, 2 we’s, 2 us’s. It also urged her daughter to see things from Tammy Sue’s perspective and screw how she was feeling about things. I realize that her daughter is 15 and is probably going through usual teenage stuff, but add in the contentious divorce, the reality tv show, and it gets magnified 10x.

• I saw the “I”s and “Me”s too! Kids don’t see and don’t care about their parents’ perspective. They see how their life has been torn to shreds and their mother is living in a spotlight and you are in her shadow. I agree with Powell above, SHAME ON TAMRA!

• iceNfire says:

With Simon for a father she isn’t a typical 15 year old girl … more like a young lady -imo
          I’m glad she chose to stay with Simon

• jezzibel says:

Kids need structure (even if they think they don’t) and I think Simon gives his kids structure(might come across as heavy handed) rules, order, and as close to normality as they can get with their circumstance.

Right Jezzible. I don’t see how Tamra can’t see that this is the exact way she told her mom last season she felt growing up.

• meneseela says:

Simon … ugh. He is just a much a jerk as everyone else on the show. I used to live in OC and I remember when he got fired from his sales manager job at the Mercedes dealership … not for being on the show! but because he was “romancing” the female customers and some complained.

I don’t know how he supports himself now… maybe Tamra supports him via child support.

Mene that was always a sketchy story. On the show it was Simon wanted to work FT on the tequila biz. I wouldn’t doubt he didn’t do that “Word on the Street” was. What Street? The Mercedes dealership street. LOL. 🙂

• meneseela says:

He’s a consultant trainer to auto dealers now. Probably a good paying gig.

Ok. Never heard of that position before but if he’s making a good living that’s good for him and his kids.

• meneseela says:

Tamra …. she was never one I liked.

I won’t even watch the show because she’s made it so trashy. But there are ton of over grown Spring Breakers in OC. I don’t Tamra’s anymore embarrassing on tv than half of the beachside residents.

• Teresa says:

Amen!

You all remember Mary Amons from DC HWs. I didn’t realize she started a design firm. I follow her and Linda on Twitter and yesterday Linda congratulated her on her closet design. Take a look. &http://maryamons.com/

I love Mary but her weight needs work. She shows her home. I think it’s where she & Rich lived when they were married. They talked about selling it and moving to DC. From what I remember they live down the street from Colin Powell. It doesn’t really show work she’s done. She has a slideshow page which I thought would be just that but it’s photos of her.

5. Good morning everyone!!! Happy Saturday before Easter. I have two of the four tables set. Flowers and all. I got a couple of small stuffed Easter bunnies at a discount yesterday. They are centerpieces. Pepper keeps growling at them 🙂 If I have time I may email pictures to Jeff/MTH tomorrow so he can posts them.
    Tamara reminds me so much of my crazy FIL. Seriously, she is just a piece of work. I feel so sorry for her daughter. Daughter text’s Tamara that they needed to discuss their problems when they are meeting with the counselor. Who is the parent here and who is the child?

I look forward to seeing the pics!

• meneseela says:

I can’t imagine tweeting or being on tv about any of this. Terrible parenting all around.

Simon is the parent.

• meneseela says:

He looks like a saint next to her .. and he’s not by a long stretch. Why is he on tv and twitter all the time?

He would probably that he is on twitter and TV because she bad mouths him and so he needs defends himself.

*he wd probably say…

• meneseela says:

I understand defending himself … BUT …. I don’t see how this really helps his children maintain their privacy.
            I agree he is the better parent, but he is also a major part of the problem, always commenting publicly.

He’s been on tv? Defend yourself in the courtroom. Not on tv.

• meneseela says:

I saw him o HLN or some such during their divorce. He also gave an interview to People after the dog leash throwing incident.

I don’t think he’s a bad guy … just stressed out. And he thinks very highly of himself.

I think some people think that if they are attacked/criticized publicly, that it’s ok to defend yourself in the same manner in order reach the same audience that heard/read the accusations against you in the first place. I can see the logic.

Pics. Yeah!! I hope it goes off w/o a hitch. Tamra? Yes who is the parent in this current scenario?

• mariareads says:

I am no great fan of Tamra but I recognize a controlling, isolating person when I see one. Simon fits the criteria to a T. He’s no angel. I think he’s one mean guy. Is he working yet? He had no problem with his kids being on OC before while he was also collecting $$ from them. I find him to be super creepy.

• meneseela says:

I have to agree. He was probably more controlling because she was rather wild and embarrassing on tv.

Radar Online:
      Brandi is fighting with Vivica Fox on CA.
      Frankel vs Hoppy continues..
      Guidices have to move out of that horrid Munster’s mansion in NJ.
      Guidices are getting counseling to prepare for their jail time.
      Tamra Barney Judge is embarrassing.
      Simon Barney likes to talk about how being on reality ruins you, now that he was fired from OC.
      Marlo claims Nene sexted some guy. Separately, Marlo says Nene needs a nose job.
      Ramona and Sonja argue about who has it tougher.
      Bethenny won’t return to RHNY after Andy begs her. (She certainly should not considering the custody situation!).
      Joanna Krupa trying to get on BH or OC by moving.
      Ramona and Mario dine out in public.
      Porcha claims Kenya bribing men to be her boyfriend.
      Kenya is probably broke.
      Gretchen thinks Tamra is a bad mother.

Well great updates Mene. 🙂 I didn’t know Vivica is on CA. Damn Donald. A lot of strong strong minded women on one season. Tre & Joe have to sell the mansion? So Tre is going to have to live in other people’s houses? That’s her phobia. She’s gonna pass out. NeNe already had a nose job & it was a good one to me. Marlo needs to shut her face. So Joanna sees the writing on the wall that Miami is probably a sinking ship so she wants to hop on another city. Good luck w/that. Norway’s not saying anything new. That was last season. Duh. Now Tamra’s a bad mother huh Gretchen. So she really did just want to kick Alexis for no reason at all by becoming BFFs w/Tamra. A pity cuz Alexis really was her friend.

Frankly, I can’t see Johanna’s marriage doing very well if she’s relocating to BH or OC. It’s easy for a model to relocate, but not so much for a nightclub owner, IMHO.

6. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I got a chance to watch OC this morning. Shannon is a whackadoodle. Wifi and cellular signals are not radioactive. They’re not nuclear. If you’re going to go on tv and want to show yourself as intelligent, shouldn’t you study up on the proper vocabulary for your crazy theories?

Rebecca I haven’t seen it yet but when I read that on the blog the other day I was like “Where did that come from. I’ve never heard that about WiFi. ” Yes do your research before you spout your beliefs on tv. I do go along w/the green home aspects. I’d like that too. Although the prices are coming down to build a green home you still need long green to achieve it.

• meneseela says:

A boss of mine once speculated at Starbucks that we had at least a dozen Power Point presentations flow through our bodies during the 5 minutes we waited in line (from the people emailing work from their laptops there).

LOL

I can never shake that image. I wonder if I have some stuck in me?

I haven’t watched nor do I watch OC but count me in as a whackadoodle.

I hate wifi and cell phones and all. Our grandchildren’s grandchildren will look at it like cigarettes and all the other things that they found out later to be bad.
      You’ll see !
      I know it! 💣💣💣💣💣

I’m looking at Bravl First Looks. Vicki’s plastic surgery seems like it’s settled and she looks pretty good.

Tamra did do a good job making “Eddie’s house” less masculine. She had the dark entertainment center/book painted whit and it looks good.

9. meneseela says:

Where has MTH been?

10. meneseela says:

For those of you watching Gene Tierney movies tonight … he is an article about her former husband Oleg Cassini’s estate and their 2 daughters.

11. chismosa™ says:

Off to mass for 3 hours happy Easter all. He is Risen. (Soon)
    💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Andy Cohen can go SUCK IT and I can’t wait to make little jokes for Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah. A$$hole.com !

• Beckygrey says:

I don’t understand this post. Are you making little jokes about Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah? And what did Andy do that you said Suck It?

He made a sign off the other night that said he was celebrating the resurrection of his lord and savior tonight. I never knew him to be Christian so I found his lame attempt (as many) to be “witty” quite offensive as it’s the most important Christian holiday. If someone on a national tv show made a *witticism* around the Jewish high holy days 💩 would hit the fan.

He’s a douche. That’s all 😉

I mentioned it the other day sorry if you missed it. 😊

Happy Easter – sitting in a cafe in Corfu Greece watching the various processions.

Veena trying to load this on my phone it’s taking a while all I see is “no tocar” and some more western Easter decorations so I assume that was Spain lol! I’ll try loading it later on a computer.

I expect you to see strictly red eggs LOL.
        Enjoy Corfu! I hope it’s not too cold ! I love the cypress trees.
        Easter in Greece is E-P-I-C. Hope you have some wonderful lamb on a spit. Yum!

I hope more isles to come down the Ionian into the Aegean ?!
        Safe travels

Happy Easter Friends! Have a wonderful day!! 🐰🐰🐰💐💐💐🌸🌸🌸🙏🙏🙏

14. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Happy Easter! Wishing everyone a nice day. 🙂

There may not be a new blog today. For RH fans, remember the Real Housewives of Atlanta will have part one of Season 6 reunion tonight, 8pm Eastern!

15. cusi77 says:

Happy Easter everyone!

Thank you HH for the Blogs Blogged, very much appreciated!

Again… Please send many prayers for my grandniece Sofia who is having a brain surgery next Friday. Please, please keep her and her parents in your prayers… Sofia is 10 years old and she is a very brave girl… she has been having brain tumors since she was 2 … she never quits surprising me with her strength. Thank you.

16. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Happy Easter to everyone! 🙂

Happy Easter.

Hola Mel happy Easter to you & your family

To everyone:

Happy Easter to you & your families ~~~~ ! 🌺🌺👒👒😘😘

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hey Chismosita! Happy Easter! Sorry that Andy Cohen offended you. He’s a douche and shouldn’t be taken serious anyway. 🙂 have a lovely day.

Thanks hon hope you had a great day. I had some delicious Uruguayan//argentine empanadas but the rest was all greek food. LOL

Hope your day was nice ❤

Happy Easter.

18. jezzibel says:

Christos Anesti, ya’ll

Happy Easter Everyone! John 3:16

• iceNfire says:

Hi BB – Happy Easter to you too. When I was a Christian John was my favorite book of the Bible and now that I’m no longer a Christian it still is 😛

20. Pghemtchick says:

Happy Easter all 🙂 from my baby and me.

So behind on the blogs (thank you so much baseball season!) so hope everyone is doing well!

21. Happy Easter to All!! We are going over to my girlfriend’s, we have a LOT to celebrate!! She is the one I drove “The Getaway Car” from chemo treatments last year….
    SHE IS CANCER FREE!!!!
    We are so happy, last year at this time we were still in shock because it all hit so fast!!!
    So I feel like a room without a roof!!!
    Hubs went to the store and got all the stuff and is now downstairs making the salad. Today is the 17th day in a row that he has been home, AND HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!! He goes back to work tomorrow and was very busy and made a ton of progress on his time off. I keep saying I am going to post pictures, and I am going to!!! He is redoing the whole front and it is spectacular!!

So have a great day and pray for my princess, she is staying home with a sore throat, :(….
    I haven’t told her Godmother yet, I will tell her when we get there…..

Sorry about Beanie Boo! I hope she has a great day! Our son came over for lunch we ate out on the patio, it’s cool, mild…wonderful day! My guys are taking a nap now. We’ll have dessert later!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Lainey! Sounds like your having a wonderful day!! What’s for dessert? 😉

Hi foxy! I made enchiladas, rice, salsa, Queso, guacamole, and beans…but I’m not a baker…so we had store bought (from HEB) lemon meringue pie and peach praline pie w bluebelle homemade vanilla ice cream. No homemade desserts but very good.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Mmmm. How was game night?!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

HEB makes a very good LM pie, don’t they…I pick up one as a special treat ever so often. Hubs picked up a coconut cream and a bunch of Easter candy, ugh, thus far I have stayed out of it.

LaineyMan won at dominoes. It was really fun and the weather was so mild and the neighbors dog was being pet-sat elsewhere so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the peace and quiet. Yes, HEB’s LM pie is delish. The peach praline pie was so good, girlfriend, they used super fresh peaches!! Worth a try!

Was the coconut cream an HEB pie?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

That was nice ya’ll could be outside too. First time we have been able to have a real spring in a long time!

Not HEB made. Now why get pies from PA when they have their own bakery?! Thanks for the tip on the peach praline!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

What great news about your friend!! Pls post pictures of before and after porch. 🙂

• meneseela says:

Princess I am very happy for you & your friend! Great news!

Very happy for your girlfriend … Hope your gal feels better.

I hope everyone looks terrific in their Easter bonnets today! I got to hear sunrise services without leaving my bed this morning. I live maybe a half mile from a cemetery and some church must have held their services there around 6 a.m. My window was wide open and I couldn’t figure out where the noise was coming from. He is risen – alleluia.

I think about leaving windows open sometimes, but allergies are so bad here. That’s neat that you enjoyed a morning service without leaving bed.

23. mm in oc says:

Happy Easter lynnfam!

24. sparklemuffy says:

sorry– I can’t resist–what the Flinn?

25. Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy your day.

26. Boobah says:

Happy Easter everyone!!

27. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Andy said he was shocked about the violence on the RHOA reunion set and he doesn’t like it or think it’s anything we want to see – he’s right!

28. Jan (TexasTart) says:

29. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Who is watching the reunion?

I still can not get over the Nene interview last week where she trashed Cynthia. The interview was after the reunion…but I expect there to be unusual tension between the two.

This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Nene pull the scorched earth offensive with a friend. I’m sorry, but it goes to character. Nene is just friends as long as you say “how high” when she says jump. imho

30. lillybee says:

Who is watching? I bet the fight will be on part 3.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I think it will be at the end of the reunion too- but I couldn’t find at Bravos stupid web site if there are 2 or 3 parts!

I’m going to try to watch. Hope everyone had a great day! Prayers for your family, Cusi. And that’s great news about your friend, PP! Love it when good things happen for good people. ❤

I just started. Here I am!

I didn’t watch yet and I’m AVERTING my eyes from the comments below here but based on the cable guide saying “Andy speaks to Porsha” makes me think TONIGHTS THE NIGHT. Not sure, but cable may have given it away!
      LOL
      Yo bravo— talk to your cable companies about what info you release !!!! Dumb

I want to vote on WWH if it applies to Kenya and Stupid™ So I hope I can see the poll without having seen the episode yet. LOL!

31. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Lainey! Twerking by the piano! 😆

32. Jan (TexasTart) says:

NeNe is straight up cold to Cynthia. Mark my words this is not a good move Nene…you just don’t know yet!

33. Amber...Real Wife says:

anyone here?

34. Amber...Real Wife says:

Nene behaving stand-offish. She real mad.

35. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Page me if someone show up to watch!

36. lillybee says:

I am here but it is boring as hell.

I just started watching, Porsha’s new boobs!!!! Very porno looking. They look so fake! Phaedra does look good, but that “stink face”!

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Hi lillybee, I’m back!

Old news but Nene is more than every before ABOVE ALL of them.
      Cynthia is SAD.
      Kandi seems the same as always….I like her being steady like that.
      PHaedra is overly confident so far
      Porsha…those inflatable breast didn’t help your IQ
      Kenya acts like Nene is lying

37. LaineyLainey says:

Boy, Andy just jumped right in with the Apollo stuff!!

38. LaineyLainey says:

Poor Cynthia! That question about her twerking,…rude.

39. lillybee says:

Kenya bought her boxing gloves to the reunion.

40. LaineyLainey says:

Oooh! I liked the Kandi and Todd’s montage! That was sweet! He is a smart guy and I him for her.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Oh yes, I liked that – and them together was really good for the show too. They make a good couple!

41. LaineyLainey says:

I’m glad Andy called out Nene for acting like a Burrus production was beneath her.

42. lillybee says:

Wow the fight is on……

43. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Porsha oh no you didn’t say that …shame on you

• cusi77 says:

What pronted Porsha to do that? I hope she now feels better… She had to pay a fine and community service… but she got to pull Kenya a couple of feet by her hair!

• cusi77 says:

I don’t dislike Kenya but she was invading Porsha space in many levels … Nene is so full of herself…

44. cusi77 says:

Geee What was that?

45. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Kenya DID get dragged across the floor.

So everyone but Cynthia was trying to console Porsha afterwards…hmm

Cynthia sat back down on the couch in a daze – like why am I on this show with these crazy women?

• cusi77 says:

What happened there? Kenya has her own hair btw

There have been many naysayers about her hair.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Yes, that is her own hair. Cast members have said that Porsha was pushed too far – but there is NO excuse for that. And I think Porsha was dishing it out too. However, it is wrong to have props.

They were consoling Porsha!?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I got a phone call. Anyway, didn’t you see….it was Phaedra, Kandi and Nene in a somewhat forceful way…what was up with the covering up Porsha’s mouth? Nene didn’t want her to incriminate herself or what.

• NJBev says:

I thought they just wanted to shut her the Hell
          up before she embarrassed herself any further.
          As annoyed as I was with Kenman before the
          blow-up was how annoyed I was with Porsha
          after- Shut the eff up—- and they apparently
          tried to talk to her about this before the reunion as well.

Yes, I caught up and saw them comforting Porsha. None of them comforted Kenya who was dragged across the floor.

• NJBev says:

I wouldn’t expect any of them to console Kenya.
            Not one of them likes her, and they are all
            protective of Porsha.

46. Austin says:

I’m not surprised that Kenya got her butt kicked. I don’t condone violence but a person cannot sit there yelling into bullhorns in people’s faces and not have them react. Just doesn’t work. I would have just walked away, but I totally understand why it happened. And Andy can thank himself. It was all funny until “someone put an eye out”, as the saying goes.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

Andy contributed to the chaos by allowing and encouraging props!

Most people would have walked away, Austin. Seeing the brutality was…well,…I’m speechless. Fancy Porsha from the fancy family, as it turns out is…well, ratchet. And know with those inflated orbs,..I just can’t. (Turns out I wasn’t speechless after all!)

47. cusi77 says:

Do you think that Posha attacked unprovoked?

With all due respect, I don’t think it matters.

• cusi77 says:

True!

I blame Andy for allowing Kenya (or anyone) to have megaphone, That queen thing (I don’t know the name in English… Cetro) She was invading personal space IMHO. I don’t condone violence, for sure!

• NJBev says:

cusi, i would agree with you- Ken was given too
          much liberty with the props and invaded everyone’s
          space. I fault Andy for not controlling it.

48. LaineyLainey says:

I had to pause (gladly) my reunion recording because LaineyGirl called. She is having a great day, she attended OneChurch LA and had lunch with friends. So now I am waaaaay behind.

49. LaineyLainey says:

“I would like Porsha to spell scepter”. Good line

50. dickens says:

Hahaha! Porsha called the megaphone a blow horn!

51. LaineyLainey says:

Porsha doesn’t know the meaning of karma. Poor dear.

52. LaineyLainey says:

It’s funny, Porsha is calling Kenya a victim, but yet will not take responsibility for what she just did,…”she made me do it, the “blow horn”, I’ve been through so much. I blacked out. I was literally pushed to the wall”. No, Porsha, not literally.

Ok, so maybe she said “I felt as I was literally being pushed…” Retracting….ish

53. MelTheHound says:

Hiya folks… Hope you all had qa good easter.. Just peeking in to say hello and to let you all know that the Amazing Race recap will likely be late.. Probably Tuesday or possibly Thursday…

Chianina,
    Which Collage app did you end up downloading?

55. I haven’t watched the reunion, I am recuperating from my Easter party!!! OMG!!! I didn’t know there were going to be SO MANY KIDS!!!! There was so much yelling and screaming and that was the MOMS!! hahaha!!! It was a great time and great food and great fun!!! So glad to home to my quiet house. When they all went inside to do the “birthday” celebration for the one little girl, my son and I knew enough to stay out on the patio we were laughing at my husband. My poor hubby was fool enough to go in and help “sing”…..he has a headache now, amateur!!! I hope everyone had fun, I sure did!!!

Oh, but what I wanted to say about the reunion is ….I think it is remarkable that it took this long for someone to get their ass kicked…or should I say “dragged”, lol! And who would have thunk Porsha??? (the writer does not condone violence)

I totally would have thunk Porsha. She’s not a great thinker, that one. IMO She has a victim/observer way of speaking when it comes to her own actions. It’s the tendency that a conquered people use to speak…I can’t think of the proper term…but some people say when they drop something,..”sorry, it fell.” Vs. “I dropped it.” It indicates a psychology of low self-esteem. It indicates a feeling of powerlessness and therefore an inability to see that they participated at least in part to the things that happen AND THE THINGS THEY DO in their lives. #notapsychologist #iplayoneonLynFam

• I just don’t think of her as a violent person, but I don’t really watch…I see Kenya as such a strong person physically, I don’t see Porsha that way, so it was surprising that she “dragged” her up in there…. or whatever Kandi said…when she was going to beat down….maybe Cynthia’s sister….can’t remember…

• NJBev says:

I just read something on Andy’s ?twitter? (it was upthread) –
      titled “my view to my left?” by someone named Dane Coby-
      anyway, after I read it I felt like I wrote it!!!
      I felt Andy was way out of line to “reprimand” Porsha
      and to kiss Kenmans ass. That cunextuesday has TORTURED
      every woman on the show for the last two years.
      It was Andy’s place to get rid of the effing props this JO brings
      and to keep some sort of order- he should have put Kenman in her
      place (then the Ahole says he feels bad that theSeptor
      (i cant spell it either) is sitting alone on the floor.
      I never really felt one way or another about Andy, but I
      lost all respect for him tonight. And, I’m making a pledge to
      myself that if that Bitch Kenman Moose comes back next
      year I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY SUNDAY NIGHT BACK!!!
      as I will never watch that show again.

so. help. me. God. !!
      rant over

Ah, NJBev,….I wish we agreed on this one. We usually do see eye to eye.

And I will stop watching Atlanta if Kenya doesn’t come back! It would be nice to subtract another HW show from my addiction to TV.

• NJBev says:

I think we fundamentally agree. It’s ok if you
          like Ken and I don’t. Believe me, I’m not condoning
          what Porsha did- But, I think there is something
          “mentally” wrong with Ken. She is broken. She goes
          right to the meanest thing she can think of the
          minute she feels wronged. On the other hand,
          Porsha is too immature to be on a show like this.
          Total opposite of Ken- who never had any nurturing.
          Porsha was never given an opportunity to grow up-
          she was waaayyy too sheltered… imo

56. NJBev says:

Well, I have to say that the opinion on Andy’s instagram is overwhelmingly
    in favor of Porsha. Everyone calling Kenya a bully and asking why it was
    ok for Teresa to push Andy down and be violent but Andy let her stay………….

Yes, the twitter sphere is pro Porsha. Remember when Kenya walked across the room and people were saying she was being threatening….she supposedly CHARGED! people were anti Kenya then, too. They kept saying she instigated the fight with the guys. Now SHE gets brutalized on camera and the majority of folks are still anti Kenya. She is not well liked. At all. Well, I like her.

However, I don’t think Porsha should be fired. She’s gotten more interesting and has a lot of growing up to do. That makes for a real storyline.

• NJBev says:

She’s very lucky she has you on her side Lainey!!
        My feelings go back to what I’ve said the last few
        times, I don’t think she is Mentally “ok” for this
        show. (I think the show has been mentally
        challenging for Porsha as well)
        what I wonder is, how did she get this gig??
        She lived in Detroit before this show, and only
        came to the ATL for the show..
        I would think there are plenty of actual “for real”
        housewives in Atlanta??
        So, who called in the favor and got Kenya the
        job?

57. NJBev says:

Andy asked who had the best hair of the night-
    that would have to go to Kenya- it didn’t fall out-
    my hair is all real, too, but being yanked like that ….
    i don’t know

58. chismosa™ says:

Can anyone tell me – is there a poll on WWH today?

Thanks

59. NJBev says:

Andy looks surprised to hear his guests opinion
    on what happened at the reunion. Amazing how
    2 people can watch the SAME EXACT THING
    and see 2 totally different things!!
    (hello RHNJ watchers!!!! lol)

60. NJBev says:

they recorded Kandi’s wedding for a Bravo special.
    that should be fun.
    (i meant that nicely)

61. NJBev says:

what happened??
    Boy oh Boy.
    you guys are are a real bunch
    of flat-leavers. 😉

I am catching up on my “call the midwife” shows

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Watch Fargo!!!! It’s quite unbelievable.

Who watched the pilot? I’m dying to talk about this one!!!

62. mrs peabody says:

Ok getting ready to watch the reunion now.

63. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Kenya is poking the bear… lights out.

64. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

What did Kenya expect? She has been hateful and nasty and fake. Porscha is on the edge and even warned her she was gonna beat her ass.

Let’s all say the word “consequence.” I knew you could.

I imagine she expected a lot if yelling, but I highly doubt she expected to be dragged across the floor by her hair. Yes consequences…like when Porsha got arrested for dragging Kenya across the floor.

Absolutely. In the past two seasons, Kenya had probably thrown about 2 full hours worth of shade at Porscha. Go up to someone and yell lies about them to their face for two hours. I GUARANTEE you will get hit.

Kenya is hiding behind the clause that says you can’t sue a cast member no matter what they say about you. She uses this as an excuse to brutally attack, malign, and slander these ladies.

She deserves whatever consequence she gets – even if its brutal. I’m surprised she and Brandi hate each other so much – they’re the same personality.

I think if they are firing Porsha they should fire Kenya right along with her. She is just as much at fault as Porsha.

She told lies about Porsha? Sorry, I don’t remember her lying about Porsha. Porsha leveled just as many put-downs toward Kenya for two seasons. So Does that mean Porsha deserves to be dragged across the floor by her hair? I personally don’t think so. I don’t think anyone deserves that. Not for talking crap, because they all do it.

65. mrs peabody says:

I see Nene is acting like her old mad self. I’m thinking it’s time she leaves this show, she acts like she can’t stand being there.

66. meneseela says:

Doesn’t Andy serve alcohol to the reunions ladies before they hit the stage??

I’m just saying that he does that to loosen up the ladies – and it backfired.

• MelTheHound says:

I don’t think there’s enough booze in Atlanta to loosen up that lot of drunken lushes..

67. Orson says:

Andy gave up control of these reunions long ago. Either the first or second NJ one for certain. The one where Teresa got up and started poking her talons in his face? In the chance there’s another season of RHoA and most of the current members return, he’s got to crack down: No props and NO long fingernails. He can give them all manicures before taping and spring for long fake ones afterwards.

Here’s some food for thought: Since the reunions are taped way about 3 weeks before the last episode airs and the taping of the episodes are done at least 6 months before they start airing, do you think both Juicy and Teresa will appear at the next reunion? I don’t think there’s any chance they’ll be able to tape talking heads at a Federal Pen.

Oh, and I’m looking forward to the new season of Orange is the new Black.

68. Amalfi says:

Kenya is verbally abusive and that is as bad as physical abuse at times. Porsha and Kenya should have both been out on the asses.

she is very verbally abusive

So is Porsha. So is Nene. So is Phaedra. Should they all be beaten down? I vote no.

• Amalfi says:

Methinks you missed the point.

I think I do get the point, I merely disagree with the point.

• Amalfi says:

No one said they weren’t all wrong was the point, though. Not that because they are all verbally abusive that Kenya;s verbal abuse is ok. I think we agree on the abuse but not who gets a pass.

I really do get it. And I don’t think Kenya’s verbal abuse is ok. I just don’t think dragging her across the floor by the hair was ok either. Just as it wouldn’t be ok to drag Porsha across the floor for her verbal abuse. No passes from me. But Andy does allow/encourage/reward the verbal abuse. Who are we kidding, he seems to have always enjoyed the bravo physical altercations, too. He seems giddy, usually. Why is this time so different.

• Amalfi says:

Maybe you do get it, but I dont get why people are soft on Kenya. She is as snakey if not more so than the rest. No entertainment value for me there… and that is a point I will never get.

Hi Amalfi, I agree, but Porsha dishes out just as much verbal abuse as anyone else on this show. And no one has hit her. She wouldn’t have a job on this show if she didn’t verbally abuse others. But Not everyone physically attacks their fellow cast-members. At least not on camera. I wonder what the judge will say, I wonder if she/he will say “well you were being verbally assaulted and that’s just as bad..” I do wonder what will happen next.

• Amalfi says:

Sorry we dont agree but Kenya is a manipulative bitch on a league way beyond the others and sometimes you are going to get shut down. Porsha is an idiot — that is a separate issue.

As far as Kenya, when you poke someone long enough, they may hit you with a hammer and while that is wrong, the poking is a contributing factor that she can control and chose not to.

• Amalfi says:

by “you” (getting shut down) I mean Kenya. Someone needs to shove that megaphone down her throat. metaphorically.

Thanks for clearing that up!! I can be too literal at times, you remembered about that “charming” aspect to my personality.

• Amalfi says:

The poke analogy… my favorite. Sometimes you gotta not poke people, Kenya.

Here is why:

It’s ok to disagree. Until it’s not? If someone gets p.o.’d, then it won’t be ok, I guess. But I don’t care enough about ANY OF THEM to feel p.o.’d but I, so far, Do feel ok disagreeing with the majority of the Internet on this one. I hope I don’t sound like the Brandi lovers!!! Haha! Do I? LOL OK, I don’t think Kenya deserved to be dragged across the floor. I don’t think any of them deserve that, including Porsha. Should Porsha be the first hw to get fired for getting physical? I don’t think so. There have been so many others before her who committed the same act without losing their job. The law? Well that’s another story. Perhaps the judge will be kind.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I agree with you Lainey, sorry I left the conversation and couldn’t return last night.

• Amalfi says:

Calm down gurl. Just saw this and hope it was directed randomly instead of specifically. WTH?

If you’re this invested, then I won’t engage. This was a little off for the Lainey I love. HWs can do this to people whkich is why I dont waste nearly as much time as I once did. Sheesh.

Amalfi!!! Why do you think I need to calm down? What did I do to sound uncalm? I am calm. Well, I feel calm. I think I can trust my own feelings here. I am merely disagreeing with almost everyone. I don’t think I was being insulting to you. Was I? You said you were sorry that we didn’t agree. I said, it’s ok with me that we don’t agree. Was I rude to you? I don’t see it, but sorry. I am happy to apologize for upsetting you. I didn’t intend to put you off or to make u stop loving me or as you said to disengage. engage away! I love it! I wonder what turned you off…was it When I said no one deserves what Porsha did to Kenya? When I said that Porsha shouldn’t be fired? When I said I wasn’t p.o.’d.? was that me being overly investet? Was it my LOLs and Haha’s. I was amused when I wrote that comment. I truly am not upset by any of this toward anyone here or anywhere. But I do have an opinion. I normally think it’s ok to share it here. I even wondered if I sound like The Brandi lovers,…they can be so annoying. Hahahaha! That was mean. In other words, I as wondering if I was being annoying. Don’t disengage, friend,…I mean, I hope you don’t!

69. mrs peabody says:

Wow. First did anyone notice Cynthia’s boob come flying out of her dress? That said I blame Andy for that fight and if they are firing Porsha then Kenya and Andy need to be fired too. Andy should have stopped that before it started. It should have stopped the minute that bull horn actually that wand thing came out. If he had stopped that abusive behavior of Kenya’s right from the get go Porsha’s behavior most likely would not have happened. Andy encourages this outrageous behavior in these women, he is one sick man. I do feel like Porsha was pushed to far by Kenya and as the boss Andy should have stepped in before it got to this place. I found it very interesting Kenya kept telling Porsha she was fired even before she grabbed her by the hair…… I don’t go for fighting but I will say good for Porsha, Kenya needed to be knocked on her a** and it’s about time someone did it. Yes I said it and I meant it.

70. Hi everyone! I’m finally here and able to gossip! Miss you all!

I watched the reunion and here is my take….

Why is it DISGUSTING according to Andy that Porsha attacked Kenya?? How is this any more disgusting or WORSE than that HUGE fight between the Joes on NJ last season??? THAT was disgusting, airing 2 family members attacking each other like wild animals is something he should be mortified over. I just don’t get the outrage over this. I don’t condone it, but really she pulled Kenyas hair and dragged her for a few seconds. Big whoop. If Andy Cohen was so disgusted about the “FIGHT” he wouldn’t air it, oh but wait, he knows it will bring ratings and thats all that matters. He doesn’t care and I don’t buy his whole disgusted spiel.

And for those that think or ask why didn’t he fire Teresa for pushing him? Probably because he touched/layed hands on her FIRST trying to make her sit down. If she would have randomly pushed him, I’m sure it would have been a very different story and she wouldn’t be here.

I have to admit those props that Kenya brought had me really laughing HARD. That megaphone and little rod thingy was sooooo funny. And then Kandi and Phaedra making fun about having to put it together was hilarious.

When is it Nene’s turn to be ganged up on??? She needs to be brought back to reality, sucks bc I used to be A HUGE NENE supporter.

I really think he must be loving this…The ratings must have been really high!!!

• MelTheHound says:

It’s the only thing that could bring ratings to that steaming pile of a reunion. That had to be the most pointless and suckiest one yet…

And don’t forget the worst fight imo to ever air on Bravo-the fight on Married to Medicine. That was freaking brutal-grown men couldn’t separate them and Bravo happily aired that footage. But, Andy says they don’t condone violence? What a stinking pile of crap.

I never saw that one

Oh, man, it made the Porsha hair drag look like child’s play.

Well, now I’ve seen it!! This was bad! Very different from Porsha’s attack. The married to med ladies were both physically fighting. Kenya did not touch Porsha. Just an observation!

71. LaineyLainey says:

Did ya’ll see this story from Porsha’s attorney? Apparently she’s bringing up charges against Kenya.

2 days ago – Andy Cohen Comments On Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Brawl. Plus, Porsha Stewart’s Attorney Speaks Out.

72. Barb (just wondering in Jersey) says:

Mrs. Peabody you said it so much better than I could. I agree with every word. Kenya got what she deserved. Unfortunately so did porsha.

73. LaineyLainey says:

Is anybody watching the show with the five wives? Am I the only crazy one?

74. LaineyLainey says:

Oh man! Laineygirl disagrees with me! She thinks that because Porsha is clearly at an intellectual disadvantage, Kenya was asking for it.

• MelTheHound says:

It doesn’t matter where Porsha is intellectually… She should have shoved that blowhorn up Kenya’s ass and shoved that fake ass wand up Andy’s ass, both, sideways…

Well it matters to my kid where Porsha is intellectually, because she saw it as an uneven playing field. I hadn’t thought of that, nor had I read anyone else pointing that out in that way.

Your take on it? While IMO based on all the pro Porsha comments here and on twitter…it’s not all that original, but it’s absolutely passionate. Your suggestion for the wand…ok, that was creative and quite graphic. Thanks for that! LOL

The sideways part was the cherry on top.🍒

• MelTheHound says:

With all due respect to LaineyGirl, I don’t think there is enough brain power between all 7 of those hyenas, combined, to fill a peanut shell. I’m not PRO anybody in that group as I’m still very much #teamnoneofthem.The only reason I watched, was to see this fight that has been teased, yes, TEASED (by Bravo Andrea) for weeks now.. Just like the double Barney Rubble amateur midget wrestling match in NJ, it was a huge letdown..

Funny Jeff, you make me laugh, you do…but I do think some of them are smart. She just thought it was not a fair fight. I can feel the seeds of compassion growing toward Porsha thanks to my kid. I was blinded by the physical attack. It was shocking,…but she makes a good point. She is team twirl like me…but she thinks Kenya showed a very ugly side, too and is trying to explain to me why it’s not black and white. There are shades of gray here.

Let’s be honest here… Lisa was behind it all, pulling the strings like the puppet master that she is. It all comes together if you remember that both Kenya and Brandi are on CA now. It’s just another part of Lisa’s plan to take Brandi down for turning on her. Why do you think Andy let it happen? He works for Lisa! And Porsha, bless her heart, played her role perfectly.

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I disagree with “intellectual disadvantage” but I’m crazy about this Lisa theory, ROTFL!

• shamrockblonde says:

Kenya did what she is very good at – provoking people – she is a very intuitive person and knows whose buttons are easy to push and whose to leave alone – she can throw shade at NeNe, but there is no chance that she would use a bull horn when addressing her – she wanted to get a reaction out of Porsha because she beleived that Porsha would make a fool of herself – what she should have noticed was how quickly Porsha grabbed that scepter – also and hereafter known as a wand – right out of her hand – that was quick and accurate – there was no hesitation in that grab and Kenya did not see that coming – she might have thought that Prosha would push the wand toward her, or swat at it, but the grab was unexpected – Kenya also knew that Porsha is not all that good at verbal fighting – that her words would fail her – unfortunately for Kenya what she did not anticipate was Porsha actually laying hands on her –

they were both wrong – Kenya was just smarter about it – and that was unfortunate for Porsha – she should have spent her money on an education instead of those two flotation devices –

Wow,well said, Shammy! Flotation devices?! What was her response to Andy about the implants? “wanna smell them?” That was classy.

75. Jan (TexasTart) says: