Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Southern Charm

Real Housewives Of Orange County

“Meet And Potatoes”

The Hawaii trip concludes with the ladies questioning Vicki about the status of her relationship with Brooks and one last attempt to get “Fancy Pants” Dubrow to put on her party pants. Back on the mainland, Heather introduces the ladies to her future neighbor Shannon Beador when Tamra invites the women over for a spooky-themed night of food and tarot card readings. At a dinner, Tamra reveals that she misses her kids and is thinking about having a baby with Eddie. After meeting the ladies, Shannon invites them to her house for a “real” home cooked meal.

_________________________

Southern Charm

“One Of The Lost Boys Leaves Neverland”

It’s already the season finale! Apparently Bravo wanted to make sure we liked it before making more episodes.  Tonight on the show, it’s July 4th and independence is on the mind. First for Whitney who shows off his new apartment away from Mom, second for Shepwho makes sure that all of the women he’s sleeping with attend Whitney’s party, and third for Thomas– fireworks fly and as one chapter ends and a brand new one begins.

_________________________

Heather Dubrow will be a guest on Watch What Happens Live.

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Orange County, Southern Charm. Bookmark the permalink.

92 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County & Southern Charm

Howdy. Did y’all see NeNe and Tony dance? Pretty darn good.

• NJBev says:

i missed it-
      she was good?

Yes. I liked it. They dance to Nelly’s It’s Getting Hot in Here. They danced into the audience and Greg was dancing, NeNe kissed him. Lin said at this time in the competition she needs to get her feet together better.

Ok, I’m back. Cleaned the kitchen after dinner and paid some bills. Now I am watching DWTS and nene was sooooo good! I was proud of her! Tony is really a master isn’t he? Those hip hop moves? Sexy! I voted for her. Is anyone else here voting? I also watched the voice tonight, I boted for Kat the rocker/nanny and Jake the humble country crooner. I was on twitter while watching. People still talking about the Kenya / Porsha thing. It’s still over whelmingly pro Porsha. IMO. Well, the folks I follow anyway. 🏃🏃

Weather’s on WWHL? I bet when Andy asks her what she thinks of the fight she’ll say in her houdy toudy way ,”Oh my. I can’t believe the ladies went that far.”. 🙂

3. Sus says:

I’m exhausted after watching the Atlanta fiasco.

Southern Charm has charmed me. Or maybe it’s the trainwreck effect and I can’t look away. Whatever, I’m happy more is coming.

Shannon – I’m not into all the alternative medicine crap because I’m lazy and don’t want to research it. Plus I’m all impressed with doctors that go to medical school and are board certified. That’s what I trust.

I’m open to it if others partake in it. But bellybuttons don’t have anything to do with allergies unless you aren’t cleaning yourself properly and something gets in there that you are allergic to. So now all I can think about is all the gunk in Shannon’s bellybutton.

A little soap, washcloth and goodbye Dr. Moonbat.

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

At least this crew is still friendly after one season!

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

I don’t care how much Eddie tries to be manly, it will NEVER work for me. :-/

6. Tamara is a lazy bitch, hang your own rods, what looser!!!

7. LaineyLainey says:

💐🌸🌷 those are flowers for Amalfi. I think she’s mad at me! Helloooooo!🌷🌸💐. Don’t stop loving me! I’m needy, what can I say.

So today used to be bottom lip Monday, but since they cut my hours, instead of going to work or looking for a way to legally make money on Mondays, I have been sleeping in! I slept til about 11 today. Baaaaaad!!! But I got so much done today, laundry, kitchen, bathroom, prepped the ingrediences for dinner (chicken rice and broccoli casserole) then went to get a super cute haircut, pedicure, manicure and a mini groc shopping trip. Oh and I also watched Wendy Williams, and visited the Lynnfam! Tomorrow I will be at work and will be able to check in before I leave for the office, but I have to stay off of lynnfam while at work. I was warned last week. Boooooo! Not that my presence here is dire,… just want to let you know all is well. I’m just trying to not get fired on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. See ya’ll later, a few more chores to do. Enjoy your show.

LOL Lainey. Have a great week

Gross story about your daughter at work. I’m sorry for that. How are idiots like that still speaking like that out in PUBLIC — if you even feel anything like that, save it for kitchen table talk !

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I didn’t understand Amalfi’s parting post, but it sounded that she needed to get back to her rich life and we can carry on here about things that don’t matter?! I guess I missed something when I was trying to keep my job during the day! Speaking of such, Lainey, I’m starting to think they’re trying to get rid of you….but seriously thanks for explaining the why the cat will have your tongue 🙂

• NJBev says:

oh man.,
        I missed something…………..
        I gotta go back and see what
        happened!!!!!

• NJBev says:

YOU GUYS…………
        Amalfi was saying “so-long” for now, and she would be back in a week or so-
        in the mean-time we should all be thankful for our rich and rewarding lives and
        be happy we are not them!! she even said she is thankful for her LYNNfam!!
        it had nuttin to do wit nobody.
        I missed the whole last 1/2 of OC and first 1/2 Southern charm looking for
        something that didn’t exist.
        ooooomph. you guys………. eeeesshhh

Hi NJBev, That wasn’t the comment to which I was referring when I said she might be mad at me. Hopefully she ain’t. 😻

I completely missed this kerfuffle !???!?!??!??

How did I miss your flowers comment … 😦

I’m sure it’s ok ….

Maybe she only stops in for Atlanta ??? Or her schedule really won’t allow for her to stop in that often ?

It’s ok, Chismosa. maybe she will see the flowers!!! It wasn’t a full blown kerfuffle, more of a kerf. Or maybe just a fuffle.

• NJBev says:

she is not.
            I went all the way back to
            the blog 2 days ago. No,
            she wasn’t telling you to calm down in a
            “CALM DOWN NOW” sort of way.
            it’s all good. 🙂

Thanks NJBEV, Maybe it was more of a TAKE A XANAX kinda deal. I’d love one, thank you very much!

LOL…THANKS Texas Tart, for feeding my work paranoia! Hahahaha! I was not expecting that!!! You make me laugh.

LOL. Bottom lip Monday wasn’t bad for me today. 😀

8. chismosa™ says:

Anyone see nene? I missed it so I may watch on dvr later this week since she was early on in the ep and I can’t ff abc on demand.

I saw yellow and big bird look. Her hair looks much better than the Donald trump wig she’s been sporting all season.

9. chismosa™ says:

I want to know why the actress on WWH tonight pronounces her name GIL– ian.
    Huh?
    She doesn’t drink either. I never get it. (Apart from addiction issues or family history)

10. NJBev says:

If I can be honest………….
    Every night my hubs asks me what I
    did that day. I start to tell him, and he
    gets that “far away” look in his eyes-
    Then he’ll have the audacity to ask me
    to repeat myself.
    let me tell you this…….
    I get up anywhere between 7-8:30am
    and I don’t stop until 8-11:30pm. I don’t
    get paid for what I do, but I will tell you,
    I work my ass off. A special treat these
    days is a great work-out, and unfortunately
    there isn’t enough time most of my week
    days–
    My point is this- my days are always
    hectic, often stressful. I rarely accomplish
    everything I want to, but consider it a
    minor success if I get the dinner dishes
    done before tomorrow morning.
    Between you and me, 60% of my days
    usually are kinda sucky-so it really is a drag
    for me to repeat it to my hubs, even if I can
    remember 1/2 of it (it’s been a loooong
    day)
    BUT don’t ask me to say it twice-
    like I sad, it was bad enough having to do
    it, but if I don’t want to talk about more than
    once.

I feel like Shannon right now, except
    I’m not crazy. Just my life is.

When I did my stay at home stint, I had to go on Paxil for awhile. I felt really unappreciated and overwhelmed at times and I got depressed. Was on meds for a bit (about a year). It was great, I really needed the help. Caring for your home and family is super hard, never-ending work. I feel ya, sister. You’re so awesome and you’re doing the most important work there is.

• Oh honey! So many of us know exactly how you feel! It is so hard. Exhausting. And you get up and it is like groundhog day over and over again…an unending sea of dirty laundry, dishes, sticky floors, couches covered in dog hair… Your doing the best you can! Keep your head held high!

11. NJBev says:

OH MY G*D
    boy it’s been a day of revelations!!!
    Vicki’s shirts(talking heads) are both
    from HSN!!!! I have both of them (had-)
    I returned that chartreuse one with the
    lace running top to bottom($39??)
    and the one with the cold shoulders
    that has the beads running up and
    down the length of the arm opening.
    (kept it, never wore it)
    I’m not trying to be a snob, as I obviously
    wear the same stuff-
    but if it were me doing the talking head
    (being on national television!)
    I would really try to get something
    very unique- not an HSN.

12. meneseela says:

Lainey you crack me up. You’ll have to get a second job to pay for your Monday pampering day.

I actually had to change my hair salon. I was going to a more high end place…but get this…I am now saving $60 a month! Not bad….!

13. NJBev says:

Shannons Husband is an idiot.
    He makes my terrior look like
    GD genius. Hubs looks like
    Einstein-

Oh, Heather was on The Insider. She suggested they put seatbelts on the couch. That might work!

15. Lost my feed half way thru….I am starting to watch Top Chef Canada, the current season from episode one…I will report back!

• One of the judges tonight is Tori Spelling, her husband is the host of “Chopped Canada”..I knew you wanted to know that….because EVERY SINGLE time I talk to my mom she mentions Tori Spelling, LOL!!! I don’t get it at all…..

Dean is looking sorta rough. He really hasn’t aged that well. Just sayin

• mariareads says:

Thought I read he was drinking heavily. Might explain it. They were having problems. Think there is a rumor of cheating. Tori looks like a stick figure she is so skinny.

• He was there too and I was shocked, shocked I tell ya… you are right!!

• NJBev says:

he was in an interview with Tori, and the interviewer
          said”why” he replied “a warm body” hahahaha

this couple is shot. He is a blown up has-been
          and she is the very desperate daughter of one of
          the most productive producers in TV History-
          she works like a dog trying to recreate some
          of the wealth she lost to her fathers inanely stupid
          will. He must have already been very far into the
          Alzheimers when he wrote the will, and of course
          expected his wife to do right by his kids.
          She(mother) was very pissed when tori broke
          her vows and took up with a married man who
          has own children. 1 having been adopted like a week
          before they hooked up, I think he loved her but
          really thought he was getting the “Spelling” name and
          $$$… I think he did well the first few years, and he
          did not want 4 kids.

• NJBev says:

I wonder if Tori does leave him
            (and that’s what most TV analysts
            are predicting)
            will she get her fair share of the
            Spelling $$, or will Candy make her
            suffer forever?

Here we go! Kenya is on ET wondering “was this whole thing a set up, did they have a plan to attack me?”

What’s the HA ???

Because she plays so many characters ? Ew used to be so much wittier ….
      They’ve changed so much

Wish I watched this show!

18. NJBev says:

I have a feeling this dinner will turn out better than we think it will, imo—

19. Leslie (SCGirl) says:

I already couldn’t stand Andy before last night, but now he’s reached scum level in my book. I have not seen a tweet or heard of Andy taking any responsibility for what happened between Porsha and Kenya last night, and in my opinion he should be taking responsibility for the whole thing. If I’m not mistaken, Andy is the one in charge during reunion shows. He lost complete control of his own show. I find it downright dispicable that he allowed Kenya to go on and on with her props the way that he did. In fact, Andy seemed to be getting a kick out of how Kenya was acting with her bullhorn and spector.
    I must have watched the lead up to, and the fight scene 10 times last night, and right before Porsha jumped up and snatched Kenya, we see Andy sitting in that chair laughing about Kenya saying Porsha cheated on Kordell. He kept agging Kenya on to repeat the comment about Porsha cheating on Kordell which lead into the fight. It was disgusting, and he looked so foolish behaving like that.
    I was so pissed off Andy’s behavior that I sent him a tweet asking him why he didnt feel like he was responsible for what took place, and that he looked very foolish losing control of his own show. He didn’t respond back to me. Howeve, I was happy to see that Andy took a beating on twitter last night. He trended all night long, and he was still trending earlier today.
    I think if Andy fires Porsha he will receive a lot of backlash from viewers. It sure would be nice to see Andy getting some bad press for allowing the whole mess to happen in the first place.

• YUP! I get that he LOVES ratings, but pushing people to react the way Porsha did isn’t acceptable. It was shameful. I was watching Wendy Williams yesterday and she brought up how embarrassing it was as a woman of color to see that stereotypical behavior. SHAME on Andy and SHAME on Bravo for allowing that behavior. As soon as the props came out, Andy should have took control of HIS show (allegedly) and taken the prop.

20. iceNfire says:

(click the link below that says, Post.. MTH

Post by Gary King.

21. chismosa™ says:

Not sure how much is real but if they found actual snapshots of the tweets, that’s disgusting. For this type of story I’m sure they’d need to have found actual shots.

Ok, that tweet about how old do you have to be before I can call you an a$$hole, please say 6 …. that’s funny lol #sorrynotsorry

I guess this will be manipulated so it splashes all over Carole. Sooner or later, people will learn the lesson that if you put it on the interwebz, it’s there forever. And some people might learn about how ephemeral Bravolebrity type fame is. Unfortunately, for some, not soon enough.

We were just talking about these two, but then again it is ROL …

• Sus says:

I’d love to be able to say I don’t cheat because I’m a good person and love Mr Sus. That’s true in a way but honestly what keeps me from doing it besides laziness is that I’d never trust the person I was cheating with. If they did it with me, they will do it to me!!

4 little kids plus his other one from his first wife. WTF!

23. Jan (TexasTart) says: