Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 6 The Reunion Part One

RHOA Season 6 The Reunion Part one
by Ramonacoaster

The dynamic divas are sitting down to their reunion.  Andy does his customary greetings.  Nene is in a long, long-sleeved fuchsia gown. Kenya has a scepter because she deigns herself the queen and knights Andy. Porsha bought herself new twin boobs that she is showing off in her bronze beaded gown.  The lawyer is wearing her hair up in an ice blue beaded gown with these huge earring (it’s nice that she repurposes old chandeliers). Kandi is wearing a black gown with white beaded sleeves and Cynthia is wearing a black gown with a silver beaded sash. They are showing scenes of all the good times they had dancing.  I fast forwarded the Kenya twerking scenes.

Some viewer shamed Cynthia for not knowing how to twerk.  The lawyer said she is a gangsta robot.  Nene didn’t have much to say about Cynthia’s twerking.  You can feel the tension emanate but they continue to go back to bantering.  Andy asked a viewer question if Kenya’s butt is real.  No one has felt Kenya’s butt to know if it is real and I doubt they’d ever want to be that close to her.  The lawyer called it “a diaper booty” and Kenya took exception to that.  Andy asked about the dick comment in Mexico and Kenya stated she had no problem getting dick.

Andy asked Kandi what is the next step for A Mother’s Love the musical.  Kandi finished the DVD and they are thinking of touring.  Tyler Perry really liked it.  Nene declined being in the musical and Nene said Kenya put it down by saying it was a “chitlin” production and Nene said she just didn’t have any time for it.  Kandi didn’t think Nene would want her to be her boss. Andy asked Cynthia about what she felt about Todd.  Cynthia said she didn’t know Todd that well and she had heard that Todd was an opportunist.  The lawyer always knew Todd was going to be her husband and she always liked him.  Todd didn’t sign the prenup yet.  The reunion filmed 8 days before the wedding.

A viewer thinks Nene is a hypocrite when she wants everyone to come on time and she comes late to Kandi’s event.  Nene thinks being late is rude and the worst offender is Kandi.  Kandi admits she has been late but she has been better this season.  Everyone has been a late offender at least once if not several times.  Kandi knew to stop for Chick-fil-a before the trip to Savannah because she spoke to the lawyer on the phone and she knew she was running late so she felt she had time to stop for a bite.  A viewer thinks Kenya was wrong to talk about Kandi’s weight and Kenya thinks Kandi is built like a brickhouse and has a nice shape.  Kandi doesn’t feel that she is the widest and refers to Nene.  Nene thinks everyone says stuff because they are on the show.  A viewer thinks the lawyer is not very Christian-like to call Kenya “an escapee from whore island.”  Kenya thinks a woman who calls another woman a whore is not being a Christian.  They argue banter back and forth saying a spade is a spade.

Kenya’s eviction is being brought up, her convertible white Bentley and her oil tycoon boyfriend who everyone thinks is made up.  Andy gives his condolences regarding Velvet.  Kenya starts crying, remembering Velvet.  Everyone knew Velvet was Kenya’s baby, Cynthia said.  Kenya didn’t invite Nene and the lawyer to the memorial because Kenya felt a lot of things they said were below the belt.  The lawyer I think was sorry that she didn’t use her funeral services.  The lawyer then makes a joke that Velvet was Kenya’s only friend and Kenya said she has no right to say that and she is being dirty about her dog.  The lawyer didn’t insult the dog.  She insulted Kenya.  Kenya points her scepter at the lawyer.  Andy wants to talk about Kenya’s African prince.  Nene didn’t reach out to Kenya about her dog but she did mention to Cynthia that maybe they should all contribute to get Kenya a dog.  The lawyer asks “Casper the friendly boyfriend?”  Viewers don’t think he exists the same.  They don’t think her acting career exists as well.  Kenya says she has dated some famous people but you would never see it because she has lived her life under the radar.  This makes me wonder why did she decide to star in a reality show if she likes having a private life.  This makes no sense.  Kenya is still together with her African prince.  He has never been to Atlanta so they meet in other cities.  Porsha doesn’t think he exists and states that Kenya recently paid a Nigerian singer $15,000 to pose as her boyfriend.  Kenya said it’s a story that originated in the media.  Kenya points her scepter at Porsha and Porsha grabs it and throws it away.  Then Kenya takes out a megaphone and sticks the batteries in.  She came somewhat prepared.  Kenya then uses the megaphone on Porsha.  Poor Cynthia! She is sitting right next to Kenya with megaphone in her ear.  Porsha doesn’t like that she is using the megaphone on her and she doesn’t even know that it is called a megaphone. She keeps calling it a prop.  Porsha says she knew someone who knew another fake Walter that Kenya approached to be on the show.  Andy the shit-stirrer says he feels bad the scepter is lying there.  Let it lie there Andy!  Porsha calls Kenya a septic tank bitch.  Nene says she has not met the African prince and she thinks Kenya put out the story that she has.  Kenya says she has met him and was very rude.  Nene said was in Beverly Hills and met a guy with a Nigerian accent outside her hotel who she couldn’t understand.  She blew him off and Kenya called to say that it was her boyfriend.  Her pretend boyfriend complained that Nene was nasty and rude to him.  That’s the story.

Andy brought up that Walter was a fake boyfriend and Kenya said Kandi knew they were dating.  Kenya refers to karma taking over when people laugh at other people’s misfortunes.  Andy thinks karma taking over was referring to the lawyer and the lawyer calls Walter her rental boyfriend.  I guess karma came knocking when Apollo got indicted on fraud charges.  Porsha calls Kenya a villain since day one and Kenya has laughed at other’s misfortunes and then claims the victim.  Kenya thinks Porsha should use a dictionary to look up the meaning of words.  Kenya uses her megaphone again and they keep screaming at each other.  Kenya then brings up that Porsha cheated on Kordell.

The fight starts when Kenya uses the megaphone to call Porsha a dumb ho and tells her to shut up.  That’s when Porsha jumps up to get in Kenya’s face.  Andy tries to get in between when Porsha’s hand reaches out to grab Kenya’s extensions and they fall on the floor while a production assistant tries to pull Porsha off.  Poor Cynthia had her boob exposed in the melee and she needed to get her chest pixelated.  I’m wondering how many times Cynthia’s had her boob exposed on the show.  Kenya is lying on the ground.  Andy didn’t have a chance to stop it.  Porsha is lying on the floor and screaming that she embarrassed herself while Nene and the lawyer are trying to comfort her.  Kenya told her she is gone and walked off with Lawrence in tow.  Porsha got carried off while saying “I can’t believe that ratchet ho made me go there.”  Apparently Nene and the ladies had spoken about the fighting before hand.  The ladies are clearly on Porsha’s side.  They all seemed to dislike Kenya and think her scepter was ridiculous.

Andy goes to speak to Kenya and apologizes.  He wishes it didn’t happen.  Then he visits Porsha in her dressing room to ask her what happened.  Porsha felt like so many things happened at once.  She feels she has taken so many things from Kenya for two years and the “blowhorn” was the last straw.  She blacked out and didn’t realize what she did until she was on the floor.  Porsha feels embarrassed and disappointed but she felt pushed against the wall.  Andy told her she needed to go home, get some rest and at some point apologize to Kenya.

The reunion continues next week without Porsha.

__________________________________________

The Empress Speaks on Madmen

__________________________________________

Sorry folks.. No race recap today

__________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 6 The Reunion Part One

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great Easter Sunday. I hope Just Jack had fun BB. Husker Tesla can join in on the egg hunt next Easter. 🙂
    I didn’t watch the reunion. I got back to Once Upon a Time so I’ll see the reunion this weekend. I’m looking forward to reading the blog Ramonacoaster. Have a great day everyone.

Empress I haven’t seen epi 1 or 2 of Mad Men.I haven’t even watched The Walking Dead finale yet. I’m going to catch up reading your blogs. 🙂

3. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Here are a few pics from the reunion:

4. Jan (TexasTart) says:

5. Jan (TexasTart) says:

***I tried to post the tweet Kim made, but had to take it down because she deleted it! Guess she had a change of heart about speaking out against the violence…

Oh darn, I wish I cd see it….she prob got some hate. Kenya is really hated on twitter, it seems.

6. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Thanks Ramonacoaster and MTH.
    Have a good day everyone 🙂

7. Amalfi says:

These ladies are not that much fun. I really want to find a redeeming quality somewhere. I don’t see one.

Agree Amalfi – nothing but bitterness and ego especially Nene. I like Kandi and Phaedra. Porsha is dumb, Cynthia is two faced and Kenya is nasty. Does this sound like a group of individuals I should waste my time on?

• Jan (TexasTart) says:

I do. And especially can not find fault..or remember anything shady about Kandi and Cynthia, for example. I don’t see breaking down the group, with all my reasons, but to look at this group as a whole..and the entire season…they are the have the most FUN of any franchise IMO!

Before I watched the reunion last night, I had just finished watching a few episodes of The Little Couple on TLC. That show/family gives me such a warm feeling. They uplift me, make me laugh, cry, keeps me humble. And then I turn this group of harpies on and walk away feeling dirty for watching it. All of the housewives should watch Bill, Jen, Will and Zoey and learn a lesson or two.

So who is NeNe hanging out w/next season?

I still like them. They are funny and have real storylines, not made up drama, like the ghostwriter insult or the unpacked tabloids or the cake defilement. As a group, they can grate, but I find myself caring about them individually.

Monday! Thank you for the recap, Ramonacoaster. I must say I agree with Princess Pindy – I’m surprised it was Porsha and Atlanta that went there. Although, Andy has had some experience with people jumping off the couch. They reacted a little slow. Maybe now we won’t have props at the reunions.

9. cusi77 says:

Thank you Ramonacoaster! Now I understand more what was said there… I think Nene should reconsider her friendship with Cynthia … If she does not have her as a friend to film with, who else is Nene’s friend? Did Nene say that she has job offers that she does not accept, when talking to Kandy about being in her musical? I used to like Nene very much… now she treats the rest of the cast like they are beneath her…

Bad, bad and shame on Bravo for showing that fugly fight… Andy just cares about ratings.

• MelTheHound says:

I agree, Cusi.. Shame on them. I can say what I will about this or any other ‘Bravo Fight’ but if it’s the best that Bravo has to show us then these shows aren’t even worth continuing.. She never should have been allowed last season to be flapping that fan in everyone’s faces because now, to keep her persona as a major bitch going, she had to amp it up. If CAndy has claimed any innocence when it comes to knowledge of what was to come then I would like him to explain what crevice she pulled that blowhorn out of. From her balloon butt? 6 grown (questionable term in their case) women shouldn’t need a security sweep before they sit down and talk.I still wish Porcha had planted one of Kenya’s toyz in some orifice of Kenya’s body, or CAndy’s.

• Amalfi says:

Kenya is smarter than the rest of them probably — and obviously more so than the mouse she keeps baiting with her giant lion paws.

What a freak. It is hard to respect anything about her or Andy.

*No respect for Porsha either, but watching her go head to head against that ratchet Medusa is painful. Plus that “I’ve embarrassed myself” wailing. Yes, I am embarrassed for you Porsha. Go home… but not because Kenya the ass didn’t deserve it. She totally did.

• MelTheHound says:

Kenya is smarter than the rest of them probably
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          That isn’t saying very much.. Even the simple minded are superior to other simple minded. I said yesterday I didn’t think there was enough brain power among all of them combined to fill a peanut shell and meant what I said.

Thks for the colorful visual MTH. 🙂 But you’re so right. Andy and production let Kenya come out there w/her props. Last season Kandi should have snatched that fan out of Kenya’s hand and tore it up in her face.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Yes, thanks Ramonacoaster for the recap… I’m trying hard to remember why NeNe doesn’t like Cynthia now… It couldn’t be because of Peter, right? I find it hard to keep track of who is mad at each other… it continually changes… lol… Of course Bravo is going to show the fight…it’s what they live for… because it means rating boosts, no?

10. Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

There was no reason for Kenya to continuously pick on Porscha. Porscha has a sad story here and she is truly right about Kenya – Kenya wanted to play the victim character this season. Kenya created problems with everyone. Phaedra and Nene were too formidable opponents. Kandi and Cynthia weren’t playing. So she turned to Porscha – the weakest of the bunch.

Kenya needs a shrink. She doesn’t have a single redeeming quality that I have seen. She’s too old for this kind of damaging behavior. Bravo needs to keep Porscha and get rid of Kenya as no one will film with her again. But alas Bravo won’t do the right thing because its run by demon monkeys.

• Iowagirl says:

I agree with you 100%. I think it was Kenya who went there not Porscha.

I agree to, this was Kenya who was bringing the action, she just expect to get what she got and while I don’t agree with what Porsha did I can sure she why she lost her cool. Kenya got just what she deserved in my book, I doubt it’ll make her rethink her actions in all this but it should. As for Andy I hold him solely responsible for the whole mess, he should have stopped it the minute she started in with that bull horn. Actually when she brought out the first prop. The buck stops at the top and top is Andy. He needs to go along with Kenya in my book. Porsha needs to be fined and put on the bench for the first few episodes next season if there is one.

• mm in oc says:

Agree andy needs to go

• iceNfire says:

I was really upset that Kenya wasn’t sent home too. Shame on andy and Bravo for allowing her to provoke to this level … And with props! Production knew where this was going, and they enjoyed every second of it

• Dixie says:

THIS!!! Kenya planned to annoy and antaonize by bringing that scepter and megaphone; Porsha reacted to Kenya’s action. Kenya’s actions were premeditated; Porsha’s was not. Who acted worse?

And since when does Bravo not condone violence?I remember Sheri pulling Kim’s weave and nothing happening. How can they excuse that action, when Sheri really wasn’t provoked, to this when Kenya was intentionally provoking anyone to take a shot at her?

• Dwight Schrute says:

I haven’t seen it yet but it’s interesting that in the recap Kenya apparently takes Phaedra to task for calling another woman a whore and the turns around and calls Porsha a ho.

you are right

• mm in oc says:

First my condolences for the lack of dragons in GoT last night.

Kenya serves the purpose of antagonist for the show. Unfortunately it needs one at this stage. Everyone except porsha understands that shes there to create drama.

Andy is so wimpy. He was no help at all in breaking up that fight.

Im so over nene. She used to be my favorite but shes become a braggart and a bore.

Kenya had this planned from the get go and Porsha fell into her trap and then realized it soon after. What kind of ‘woman’ plans to get a woman to lose her control and in the end, lose her job? Kenya is the worst kind of human being and I don’t care if she’s playing it for TV. I believe she is truly evil.

• iceNfire says:

And she sits there and lies! The other hw’s have said many times that Kenya lies….Twirl Away Bitch

My daughter feels the same as you, she agrees with me that the attack was horrible but feels that Kenya showed a really ugly side by going after the weakest person. She had a customer do that to her at lulu, had her hand in my girls face even said, I hate you. I hate people like you. She asked her, what are you, some kind of Arab? My daughter said she felt real rage and wanted to push her away…but she’s smart and doesn’t want to get arrested so she walked away and asked someone else (less Arab looking) to deal with the crazy customer. She still got the commission, happy ending.

OMG- I can’t believe someone still served that lunatic and abusive customer. I am so sorry your daughter had to deal with that. I think they were just threatened by her beauty and intelligence and grace.

Rabble, you are so generous. Thanks for your kind words. My daughter had spent about an hour and a half with her helping her select the right sizes, colors, Etc. Running Round all over the store. The lady was grumpy and rude the whole time, but then she started to say, “don’t hand me the items, put them down I wouldn’t want to accidentally touch you.” So my kid, thinking she heard wrong said, I’m sorry would you please repeat that and speak up because I dont think I heard you correctly.” So the old lady picked up on my kids tude goes nuts. Laineygirl said she was tiny and had to nearly fully extend her arm to point her finger in my daughter’s face. LGirl was wearing heels so she was a good 6’2″ and the lady was maybe 5 feet tall! The verbal abuse escalated from there. Finally, my daughter told her, “no, you can’t treat me that way. I will find someone else to help you.” When she got her manager, the manager said, “OMG, it’s her. She’s back. She likes to abuse our sales people, the last time she was here, we warned her not to ever do that again or she would be banned from the store.” My kid told her “she has nearly $1000 worth of clothes she’s buying, I want the commission! ” LOL, priorities. Well, a girls gotta pay rent, right?

• iceNfire says:

I once waitressed at a small restaurant owned by a Ukrainian couple. The wife hated me but she didn’t speak English so she growled at me and I didn’t know what to do so I just smiled at her. I was so happy her growls could not be translated to English

She GROWLED?!? Sorry, but That cracked me up. I was thinking of Red from “Orange is the new Black!”

• iceNfire says:

Well her husband had hired a friend that I had worked with before. She was in her 40’s and was sleeping with the husband. She showed me her paycheck and she got an extra $500 each week. Then the son of the owners showed up one night and asked me out. I declined and quit the next week. Scary how close I came to being a prostitution waitress whore 😛

LOLOLOLOL! I just startled the deer standing outside my window! Hahahahaha! “Prostitution Waitress Whore!”

LaineyGirl did the right thing. Breaking the customer’s hand would have been more trouble than it would have been worth for LG and the store.

I’m w/you Husker.

• iceNfire says:

There were No dragons in the entire fourth book of the series. idk how closely the hbbo series is following the books

• mm in oc says:

I know part of this season is still from book three so theres still hope for dragons?

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

The show is taking liberties to provide more onscreen action. They must know that the viewers want to see more of the dragons.

On another note, all kinds of twitter accounts have been made up for the characters and they are hysterical.

The cast members chose the drama they bring to the show. Everyone BUT Kenya has real, authentic, drama in their lives except Kenya. She’s just an awful, hateful, loser and I can’t stand seeing people rewarded for attacking others with slander and lies!

True. I hate to see that, too, REEBS. I hate to see them all doing it. It’s not worse when Kenya does it, it’s equally gross (to me). But I hate something else more than that. But I won’t say it because I’m sounding like a broken record and just cause I say it over and over, will not make it true for anyone but me nor will I win over anyone to my way of thinking. Yes, what Kenya did was bad. I agree.

Last reunion she intimidated that Apollo came home from prison w/aids and all of the texting have truths. This reunion she’s lying about Porsha. She’s been lying since s1 began w/her fake BF Walter.

LOL over the condolences. Hahaha

I saw Porsha playing the victim this season due to her divorce. But that’s my take on the season. She even cried victim after attacking another person. She said something like…”I can’t believe she made me do this”…I left out the expletives.

Doesn’t it seem like no one wanted to film with Kenya this past season? She had so many scenes with Brandon and and Lawrence. Nene even said that Marlo was filming with Kenya and she was mad at Marlo for that. Cynthia filmed with Kenya and Nene seems really mad about that, too. Next season will be even worse for Kenya with her cast-mates. Kenya has been their punching bag for two seasons now. Why would anyone come back for more of that? That’s the part I don’t get, at all.

Porsha is getting lots of support, perhaps it will translate to record sales and wig sales, those are the products she is promoting.

I heard Porscha put the blame on herself. She immediately broke into “I embarrassed myself” crying. I think she was coached on how to deal with Kenya’s antics. She blew it, but Kenya shouldn’t have had those damn props.

Yes, it wasn’t “I physically assaulted another human being”. It was a victim way of looking at it, IMO, “I embarrassed myself!” It’s a perfect example of her usual style of victim speak. Poor me, I embarrassed myself! Not everyone sees things as I do, I understand that. But that sentence doesn’t sound like a grown person taking responsibility. My opinion.

• iceNfire says:

When Porsha said “I embarrassed myself!” the other hw’s were all surrounding her saying things like ‘remember we talked about this’ So to me it seems like Porsha was referring to the fact that they all knew what Kenya was bringing and Porsha was disappointed in herself for reacting into it.

Kenya film w/Cynthia and picked a fight w/Mal who she had just met. Who does that?

Rebecca I love the demon monkeys comm. I think we should use that from now on when talking about Bravo.

Ok peeps. Help a sista out cuz I’m confused. The epi where NeNe took Kenya to look at apartments NeNe teased Kenya about the BF saying she called Kenya & he said “What do want” and NeNe was saying it in a big boisterous voice w/an accent & Kenya was laughing saying he didn’t say that or sound like that or something to that affect. Now at the reunion NeNe said she met a.guy in LA that says he was Kenya’s BF and she walked away & she doesn’t believe there is a BF. I’m confused. :/

12. LaineyLainey says:

Great recap, ramonacoaster! Pretty darn good at remembering all the details! One question: So you think Kenya wears hair extensions? LOL

13. iceNfire says:

Andy told Porsha she needs to go home and at some point apologize to Kenya …huh? Kenya isn’t being held accountable for her actions? This isn’t right GTFO Kenya!

• Amalfi says:

Kenya might GTFO (yay!)– but will spin it as her own idea and will blame her suffering at the hands of Porsha as the real reason. I don’t care as long as she vanishes. If she uses it as a tool to get the other tool (Andy) to up her salary, well, I guess that wouldn’t surprise me. Andy is the worst kind of misogynist — one that pretends he likes women, when all he does is make fun of them. I wonder what it would be like if Fox had a show with all gay men behaving in exactly the sterotypical way that gay men are bigotedly thought to behave. It perpetuates ignorance and a vision of who makes up that culture and he would — should — be offended. I am offended as a woman by much of what passes for entertainment on housewives.

Amalfi. Kenya said “We know how far we can go. At the end of the day we know there’s a line.”. I think I got it right but to me Kenya is saying If they didn’t have a line that she would do whatever she wanted and if that was getting physical she would.

Well said about the gay stereotype show.

14. Orson says:

I can think of one thing that Porsha, bless her heart, brought to the show. Before she was on the show, I thought Cynthia was the dumbest woman ever.

Heh heh…yeah, bless her heart.

But Cynthia is mature. I don’t think she’s dumb, just guarded. Porscha is immature and therefore unafraid to say whatever pops into her head.

I agree that Cynthia isn’t dumb. She just doesn’t seem to have the taste for blood that other Hw’s have. But I do laugh everytime Orson says, “bless her heart”

Totally agree on the take on cynthia.
        Imagine the skeletons she may have on nene!???

Wouldn’t it be safest for nene to keep cynthia in her good graces ?? Hmmmm

Bless your heart. 😀

15. LaineyLainey says:

I’m home today (yay!) watching my dvr recording of Wendy Williams… Et tu, Wendy?

Wendy thinks Kenya should be fired. She says Kenya lies too much and she wants to see proof of the African Prince.

Wendy also thinks Porsha’s implants look great!

It would be good if Kenya was fired and Porsha comes back. I suppose if she’s fired she’ll say she didn’t want to come back, it was a mutual agreement, she has a new gig, Yada yada, yada.

16. LaineyLainey says:

Dear non twitter users: thought u might want to see this…

Have not seen MTH/Jeff lately. Anyone?

I saw him here last night! We were having a fun and colorful dialogue on the kenya-Porsha -Andy mess. It was fun to me, anyway. 📢

• MelTheHound says:

I’m here.. Just not into taking these HoWives or anything they do seriously anymore 🙂

That sounds like a perfect recipe for Housewive’s Stew — simma down a whole pot of I don’t care anymore!

• AZGirl says:

I was so tired after everyone left I crashed on the couch early. They stayed till 6pm. I missed GOT and thankfully the Atlanta ho brawl.

Oh yeah, how was your big party??? How did Dr. pepper do? Did u take pictures.

• It went great. I actually had 4 RSVP at the last minute that they could not make it. I was relieved. Less dishes to do. Dr. Pepper did not do well. We gave her a few opportunities to take yummies from family but she growled the entire time. I talked to my SIL who used to be an executive with PetsMart and runs a rescue. She has a dog similar to Pepper. They have tried everything and no luck. Even if I do have someone come over and work with her it probably be a waste of money. Not sure what I am going to do when we go on vacation in July.

Oh boy, Dr. Pepper giving mommy headaches. Sorry about that. Boarding her doesn’t seem like the answer. Is there a brave soul who could/would do home visits?

Send an email to Cesar Milan the Dog Whisperer. He has a new show on. I know you don’t want to be a reality tv Star 🙂 but maybe he’ll answer your email.

Oh AZG Sorry to hear about pepper. Poor thing. Both of you!

Hope otherwise your day was good.

*hugs Jeff really hard* – how are you and Lucy getting along?

as for last night’s brawl….

Kenya did what she is very good at – provoking people – she is a very intuitive person and knows whose buttons are easy to push and whose to leave alone – she can throw shade at NeNe, but there is no chance that she would use a bull horn when addressing her – she wanted to get a reaction out of Porsha because she beleived that Porsha would make a fool of herself – what she should have noticed was how quickly Porsha grabbed that scepter – also and hereafter known as a wand – right out of her hand – that was quick and accurate – there was no hesitation in that grab and Kenya did not see that coming – she might have thought that Porsha would push the wand toward her, or swat at it, but the grab was unexpected – Kenya also knew that Porsha is not all that good at verbal fighting – that her words would fail her – unfortunately for Kenya what she did not anticipate was Porsha actually laying hands on her – she was anticipating Porsha stumbling over her words or saying something either ineglegant or uneducated – that was not what she got – at all

they were both wrong – Kenya was just smarter about it – and that was unfortunate for Porsha – she should have spent her money on an education instead of those two flotation devices –

I brought over my reaction to all this crazy from the other blog – and thanks Lainey! yes, I heard Porsha say that about Andy smelling her implants – that was the kind of thing Kenya was hoping for – she really should have watched that wand grab – that was anger – and you need to be careful when someone lets their anger slip like that –

Very well said Shamrock.

I watched again this morning, and after Kenya pushed Phaedra and didn’t get the crazy reaction she wanted, she started on Porsha. And got the crazy.

But, you know, Kenya can’t get any settlement money out of Porsha, I don’t think she has any. Kenya could get settlement money out of Bravo. Wonder when that lawsuit is going to drop? Maybe she’s using the leverage to stay on the show? *shrug* Kenya isn’t stupid, and she’s been around production a looooong time, so she knows what bridges she can and can’t burn. I like the funny, playful Kenya, but I’m not a fan of the loud, disrespectful, hurtful person she was on the reunion.

Well her leverage might work to get her more dough for next season but from the tweets HLN was reading today there are so many people on Porsha’s side. So even if Porsha doesn’t come back and Kenya does it will be Kenya’s last season because what will she have, a pretend BF and a pregnancy from a sperm donor? NeNe won’t be her BFF.

• MM in OC says:

Although kenya usually provides the most laugh worthy digs during each episode (this one included). Asking Porsha to spell scepter was hilarious, so much so that all the HW were laughing.

• MelTheHound says:

I am fine.. I guess Lucy is too. Don’t think she likes me very much but tolerates me because I provide the food 😉

Floatation Devices … Heheheeeee 😆

• shamrockblonde says:

give her time Jeff – she is still getting to know you and trust takes time sometimes – she probably wants nothing more than to trust you and love you, but maybe she has been let down hard in the past – it will all be good soon enough!

thank you ladebra! much appreciated – I know she can’t get any money due to contracts but her original plan was to cause Porsha to make a fool of herself in public – she had no reason to be thinking about the monetary benefit of a fight as she never saw it coming – but once it did, she was quick to seize the opportunity to make it about her – and to her advantage -the situation got away from her control for a moment, and she got it back as soon as she could –

Yes Shamrock. I would have grabbed the stupid scepter and megaphone and Kenya wouldn’t have gotten them back. I wouldn’t have hit hurt. I know all of us would love to choke many of them but wouldn’t. Porsha needs to drop Heather of NY a note and ask for verbal combat lessons. 🙂

19. LaineyLainey says:

Hi friends, please visit the prayer request page, one of our own needs us.

20. Amalfi says:

KENYA: “Don’t come for me unless I send for you.”

You sent for her and she came for you. Watch yourself.

And of course everything we read says Andy “didn’t see it coming.” Were he not to use this line, he would paint himself as the enabler and facilitator that he truly is of this entire fiasco. He not only should have seen coming, but made a concerted effort to stop. (And by stop, I mean taking away Kenya’s douchey tools of badgering — not his lame half-hearted attempts at separating two fighting Ho(non)wives. . Fire Porsha, fine. Fine Kenya, even better. But to solve the problem, you really need to fire Andy. Im not interested in making this man any richer.

Hey everyone. I hope you had a great day. This afternoon I was listening/watching HLN , Vinnie Politan’s show and they were discussing Porsha/Kenya ,and Momma Joyce was a guest. Joyce said she was getting dressed do she didn’t see the fight. This made me LOL to myself, she said she doesn’t condone fighting. Well didn’t she threaten Carmen two or three times? But I digress. She said Kenya has been taunting Porsha for the past two seasons. She thinks Kenya is jealous of Porsha. She said Porsha is gorgeous, has a better figure than Kenya and is younger. So Vinnie asked the legal panel first did Porsha get physical first. They all answered yes and so did Joyce. Then Vinnie asked would Porsha have a case of self-defense in court. One lawyer said if she can prove provocation and if she says she thought Kenya was going to hit her. Joyce said it looks to her like Kenya was going to hurt Porsha. I only saw what HLN aired and it didn’t look like that to me. Joyce asked what about Kenya w/the septar and megaphone in Porsha’s face. Vinnie said that was a good question but I don’t recall anyone addressing it. From what I saw Porsha dragged Kenya and put a pretty good hurting on her. Porsha wasn’t playing. She can hold her own.
    Next they asked Joyce about Kandi and the wedding. Joyce said we’ll have to wait and see if Todd signed a pre-nup. They were married 8 days after the reunion taped so is Joyce saying we have to wait for Kandi’s 50th spin-off or do we have to wait for next season? She was asked how she feels being a MIL. She said she feels the same. When Kandi and Todd went sway/honeymoon I’m guessing, she told Kandi she loved her. They are in a good place. And Todd has a job. So she’s glad about that. I call bull. It was wrong place,wrong time. Todd messed up her plans for moving in one of Kandi’s houses and she’s afraid she’ll have to share Kandi’s money w/Todd. That’s all it’s about. She was asked how she will feel to be a grandmother and she said she already is but she will love a new baby just like she loves her granddaughter.

• Amalfi says:

” Todd messed up her plans for moving in one of Kandi’s houses and she’s afraid she’ll have to share Kandi’s money w/Todd. That’s all it’s about.”

I’ve gotten that vibe from Momma Joyce too… children aren’t your retirement fund, people and you’ll be dead first, hopefully (as all mothers would wish it would be.). But I think it is amazing how much Kandi loves her mom unconditionally and protects her no matter what.

Porsha has a better figure ? Gorgeous 😳????
      What? Mama Joyce is certifiable. Confirmed. Ain’t nobody got time to look like Wesley snipes in a bad wig and bad language skills.

Who’s this vinnie guy. Must look him up. So very sopranos sounding. – I wish we got HLN in HD :/

• Amalfi says:

Porsha is pretty (sans implants and barbie hair — but alas they all do across all franchises, so it is a losing battle) — until she opens her mouth. Double ditto for Kenya. Cynthia out of all of them may be the only one I would call “gorgeous”.

That is the trouble with being pretty only on the outside. It doesn’t run very deep.

22. LaineyLainey says:

Hi Amalfi, I was talking about Fargo the new series on fx. Someone, not a penguin, gets poked and poked…and let’s just say there’s a hammer involved.

• Amalfi says:

I never saw that series or heard of it. You need to see that link.

I was shocked at how many characters got killed off on the first show. I wrongly assumed three of those were important enough to last!

23. lillybee says:

Why was one of the hws yelling something about house shoes? How did Kenya keep that dress up over her boobs? Inquiring minds want to know.

There was something in the bust. A corset – it was clear i saw. I believe that must have secured her.

WHY DID THEY ALLOW LONG DRESSES and BLACK dresses?

But Beverly Hills only lets ice dancers in? Wtf?

Y’all heard Lindsay Lohan is saying she had a miscarriage while filming the documentary on OWN?

• Amalfi says:

I read that — I allow myself one trashy news day a week so … I guess for her there really is no line. I do not remotely believe her miscarriage happened and I don’t even feel bad about the fact that I just openly called her a liar because chances are quite high that she is

• mariareads says:

Didn’t hear that. This is just…repugnant to me. I’m sorry. These people are being watched by teens and pre-teens. This is NOT cool in life. There is a reason for birth control for crying out loud and who the hell has unprotected sex unless they want an STD? Oprah has reached a new low putting this Lohan train wreck on her stupid channel It’s circling the drain and someone should just push the flush handle on it.

Watching TMZ and they are speaking w/NeNe at the airport. They asked her who’s side is she own? She said probably Porsha’s because Kenya antagonized Porsha like she does everyone else.

Of course ! It’s all Kenya’s fault ©®™

Shocking nene would say that, simply shocking.

26. chismosa™ says:

Wow I’m sorry I’m in such the minority here. I guess I need to take a break from you guys !
    I don’t want to I’m so sad 😦
    Lol

It’s akin to saying Rihanna really provoked chris brown ! Wow how could she say those things and get him all riled up ! The audacity of Rihanna!
    😲

I don’t care who “provokes” that’s the ***hot term*** now, to excuse Stupid™ retarded ratchet idiot. I hope she’s fired. Point blank full stop period.

Kenya was about to say things that S™ likely didn’t want to be outed so she had to go for her. And nene saying 1000x to her “we discussed this ” just confirms what I thought – nene was revving her up to go after her enemy Kenya. Pepto Bismo didn’t want to get her hands dirty since she’s Meryl Streep now.

I noticed – stupid™ said EXACTLY what I said she would say “oh Andy I was just not ready for this blah blah blah – incorrect English // incorrect English/ incorrect English” and she never said sorry to Andy.
    ” Telling ” to me.
    BYE ASHY!!! 👏👏👏👏

As for hair extensions I’ll say what someone tweeted – that if you have stupid extensions like Stupid™ does, THOSE rip off and out if you are dragged. Kenya’s hair is real and if someone dragged me – I would drag with them as my my hair is …..REAL!

• Amalfi says:

Don’t be sad — it is just a stupid show. Violence is not right and Porsha is stupid. But Kenya is not exactly an abused girlfriend. More so to me, she is more like the abusive provoking husband who finally gets his from the wife who has taken it from him all these years.

She is a snake — just sorry you feel that people think violence is ok — I don’t think it is. Her trash bag mouth is not ok either and can slice just as deep, if not deeper than a set of Porsha’s nails.

I think people like to or just seem (not you all- mostly on twitter I think) – to forget how many times Phake and Porsha and bad wig Pepto have said things against Kenya. Because kenya is smarter and quicker and cuts deeper makes her no more mean than the others. Jmho!

I know because I’ll say many ‘smart things’ when fighting with someone – but only tit for tat — and get called out on being mean but it’s like – you can ANSWER ME back people ! Just be quick!
        And I only come for you because you sent ….

You send you are going to get read ….. Phake and Wesley and Shakespeare’s many MANY things said don’t matter much. Smh 😤

• Amalfi says:

They have all said those horrible mean things yes. I personally feel that Kenya is beyond the scale, but others may think Nene is, or Porsha is, or Phaedra is. It is depends on who rubs them the wrong way. They are all hypocrites (especially Kenya who called Porsha a dumb ho before getting attacked — shortly after scolding Phaedra that a good Christian would never call another woman a whore.) It is just Kenya is like nails on chalkboard. So are the rest, but it like she uses all 10 nail at once and never ever ever stops. That is just me though. Maybe other people love her. To each her own.

Who is bad wig Pepto though– I love it.

I thought Porsha said she was a dumb slut from the 90s and also something else.
            And something about her vagina.

Kenya doesn’t come unless you send. Idiot/Wesley sent.

• mariareads says:

chismosa I think kenya LOVES that they say things about her. It gives her a story line. She is a skank. She goes after Apollo because she knows she can because he is a snake. She says things to stir the pot and then cries foul. She’s no angel and I’m thinking that she’s just another nobody who needed a platform to make Andy Cohen’s Atlanta dramatic to attract more viewers. She’s really disgusting to me. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s a pathological liar.

• Amalfi says:

I do think Kenya compensates for a lack of having anything interesting in her own life. I loved her puppy though 1) because she was so adorable 2) because she died in such a horrific and tragic way and 3) because it showed the only glimmer of humanity I have seen in Kenya.

My hands just go up to that. In the air.

Kenya has shown she has family, solid dreams of being a mother, and good friends – (not all cast members).

Ok hands up. It’s cool … ✌️

It’s cool Maria I think Stupid™ is wretched and showcased it even moreso.
            Also Phake had nothing NOTHING to say of substance despite having “degrees”. She goes back to 3rd grade taunts. She’s got nothing and she’s married and involved to a despicable stupid man.
            So I find her despicable.

What nene has done to her wonderful friend cynthia is beyond despicable.

How was your Pascha? Mine was ok. So small this year. 😦

Hope your mom is doing well?

• Amalfi says:

If she relaxed it and never cuts it except for trims, of course that could be her own hair. It’s pretty whatever it is. But being so proud of her natural hair seems a little silly when the rest of her (and the rest of them) is so fake — but I guess they jhold on to whatever they can that makes them feel special.

Also where was all of Andy’s indignation when Ashley attacked Danielle. The moral high ground must be very new to him…

Or Teresa attacking HIM!
        He is just beyond. Beyond beyond.

Andy brought that reaction from Teresa on himself and he knew it-there was nothing he could say. But still, he has a hand in turning these shows to crap.

Of course, let us chant —–

“She was provoked”

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Andy’s so horrible. I wonder what bravo execs think of him right now. I guess since ratings are great it won’t matter 😦

Andy grabbed Teresa first. Don’t you evva put yo hands on an irate Italian.

He did! Trying to hold her back-when he knew they were hitting a serious nerve….

Thinking about it now-isn’t it funny how the not so smart ones (Porsha, Teresa) go so quick to the physical?

Or a Latin person, or an Irish temper, or a (insert______)………

Basically the depleted brained ones should not be held back.

When you do something to get an action or reaction out if someone-that’s provoking. Kenya did it last night, Andy did it that season 2 reunion, Brandi does it quite often, Aviva does it. Most of them do. It’s kind of their job. But what’s funny is the people who provoke the most-cry victim the quickest. Especially when the reaction isn’t what they Even when they don’t get hit-like how Heather just called aviva out-she’s “verbally raped”.

As for the Andy/Teresa thing-as soon as the family question came up and she lost it, Andy knew, yep, we’re sooo hiring the gorgas. And 5 minutes later they did!

And we spent 3 seasons watching them fight over the same BS…

Yeah Kenya needed to be coddled and carried out and all the women ran over to her. Poor gal. 😉

If you’re going to get annoyed by being provoked then it’s not your place to be on a tv show. People provoke every day. Someone was tailgating me today or gave me the finger im not going to go punch him and crash into him.

I agree that dumb ones are quick to fight. For sure. They can’t argue with vocabulary.

If Porscha didn’t take the wand away from Kenya, it would have eventually found its way into Porscha’s face. Mark my words.

Nene and Phaedra and Kandi clearly tried to warn Porscha that Kenya was going to try another stupid stunt and that she shouldn’t have taken the bait. Kenya repeated that Porscha was going to fired. With a smile on her head. Oh she was real HRPT after being dragged by her hair, wasn’t she?

Porscha was trying to rip the bullhorn out of Kenya’s hand. She wasn’t going for the hair. If she yanked at Kenya’s real hair, it would have ripped out.

Andy was clearly enjoying all of this. There’s a shot of Kenya with the bullhorn with Cynthia looking mortified to the left and Andy giggling away to the right. He is SO concerned with the fight, he didn’t bother putting his cards down. He’s a disgusting pig.

I don’t know what HRPT is …

Yeah I get your point. I don’t know WHEN because when I was younger this “finger in your face” or invading personal space was not the inciting factor for huge brawls ? And today it is on any show. I wonder where it came from. So weird.

I would just walk the EFF away no matter how much in my face someone is. And I get being ‘heated’.
        This is all bad girls club and vh1 influence. Ratchet ratchet ratchet.

Yes Andy enjoyed it. Totally.
        I still think her hair was not coming out in clumps like Danielle showed us years ago the extensions clipped and woven in. But that’s just MHO. I think my body would go WITH my relaxed hair. And I’ve relaxed like KooKoo
        #dragons!

• Cristina (djprincessc) says:

Chismosa I agree she should be gone! I’ve actually been provoked very recently and I didn’t turn around bc I knew if I did, it would be over.

27. mariareads says:

I agree with you Rebecca. Andy is such a pig. Anything for ratings. Kenya should not have been allowed to have props. First we had cell phones, then files with emails and now props? BS. And I really think that what Kenya was doing was asking for it. She wanted this. She meant to get to Porsha and Porsha took the bait. It was the cheating on Kordell that did it. Kenya is a nasty piece of work but she brings the ratings for Andy Cohen. He’s a jerk and she’s so low down and dirty. I don’t believe anything she says about her personal life. Get a therapist Kenya. You need serious help.

I don’t see how cheating is the big deal when IMHO his being GAY should be the larger issue ????
      I LOL at the cheating. Who cares ? How about you were his beard – that should send her off. But it doesn’t take much to do so.

Kenya is no more “evil” or Machiavellian than the other a$$holes on this show. She just puts it out there and people are aghast ! 😱

They ALL need therapy.

• Amalfi says:

Chismy – Kenya knows what buttons to push which makes her sadistic, manipulative and just plain slimy. Porsha reacts to the button pushing (unlike Phaedra, Nene and any of the rest of them) which makes her stupid and uncontrolled. Both are bad, but I know who I would be more afraid of. Maybe for you the answer is different, but Kenya is WAY scarier to me.

Yeah they all react. Just not to her face.
          They all know eachother’s buttons.
          IMHO

New sheriff in town beyotches!

He’s not just a pig. He’s a lying pig. I checked out his Twitter feed and he’s saying he didn’t see the fight coming. He had no clue 2 women would go at it like that! No, no idea at all…..

Not surprisingly, he got ripped to shreds for his comments. Feeling the heat, tweeted this-

I also noticed that when Andy repeated what Kenya said about Porsha having cheated on Kordell, Andy was openly laughing.

• Amalfi says:

Yes he was. He is on Kenya’s side because to not be would mean he was also at fault.

• Leslie (SCGirl) says:

Kit9, I just posted the same exact thing in my comment down tread. So glad u mentioned this too. He is so disgusting, and him laughing like that right before the fight broke out makes him look really bad. Does he think we are all blind or stupid and didn’t see him do that? That was very telling.

28. Sus says:

Just watching this mess now. I promise you all one thing. When I come in blasting my blowhole bullhorn, I’ll have the darn batteries ready to go!!
    And, I’m not going to have my “OMG I embarrassed myself” until after the blog cameras are off! I’ll be all bad ass until the end!

29. Jan (TexasTart) says:

Porsha is 100% responsible for her actions – even if she says she “blacked out”

Andy should not encourage and allow the use of props.

Setting aside the use of the props, I do not view Kenya being much more antagonizing than some of the words Phaedra, Porsha and Nene threw out there. One of the numerous insults Porsha hurled at Kenya immediately prior to the attack included “Your vagina is so rotten no one will claim you.”

And when you watch this show, the visuals paint their own picture. The props. The violence. People RUSH to comfort Porsha. Porsha is screaming. A man carries Porsha two times. She is treated as if she was attacked!

THANK YOU!!!!! I’m not on mars !!!!!!

Rush to her, pick her up poor baby!!!!

So MANY things have been said to and at and about Kenya but she gets called out. Ridiculous !!!!

They’re all threatened by her – because she can stand on her own two feet and defend herself with her words !

BLAM that nene

• Sus says:

I agree completely!
      Andy seemed kind of disgusted when he was talking with Porsha. I thought his hug was insincere.

He was so disgusted. And she never apologized to him. Or they didn’t show that. I think he was surprised that she didn’t apologize.
        Her weave and make up was all freshly made up

• Amalfi says:

I am pretty sure out of all of them, Andy is the disgusting one.

They should all be responsible for their own actions – Porsha first, but Kenya just as much. and of course, the ultimate puppeteer himself, Andy.

30. Amalfi says:

OK Im outtie. See ya next week maybe. Remember, none of these people matter once you get back to your own rich full lives as I plan to do. Miss you when I am gone though. xoxo

Have a great week !
      I’m not sensitive to this I’m just a passionate person / writer. LOL.

I agree with your view on Andy 👍

Andy tweeted “It’s official – no more props at reunions.” So to me they are acknowledging that Porsha wasn’t the only problem in that fiasco.

Someone asked Andy if they can still bring evidence. Texts, printouts, voicemails. Andy said yes

33. Jan (TexasTart) says:
  34. meneseela says:

The only reason Porcha got tossed is because some Bravo lawyer thinks the network has legal exposure during reunions (as opposed to filming the women around in town).
    I think there is a lot of liquor served before hand too.

Didn’t I hear that Andy warned them before the show that they couldn’t touch each other … or “else”.

In other news; I frankly don’t care.

35. Leslie (SCGirl) says:

I already couldn’t stand Andy before last night, but now he’s reached scum level in my book. I have not seen a tweet or heard of Andy taking any responsibility for what happened between Porsha and Kenya last night, and in my opinion he should be taking responsibility for the whole thing. If I’m not mistaken, Andy is the one in charge during reunion shows. He lost complete control of his own show. I find it downright dispicable that he allowed Kenya to go on and on with her props the way that he did. In fact, Andy seemed to be getting a kick out of how Kenya was acting with her bullhorn and spector.
    I must have watched the lead up to, and the fight scene 10 times last night, and right before Porsha jumped up and snatched Kenya, we see Andy sitting in that chair laughing about Kenya saying Porsha cheated on Kordell. He kept agging Kenya on to repeat the comment about Porsha cheating on Kordell which lead into the fight. It was disgusting, and he looked so foolish behaving like that.
    I was so pissed off Andy’s behavior that I sent him a tweet asking him why he didnt feel like he was responsible for what took place, and that he looked very foolish losing control of his own show. He didn’t respond back to me. Howeve, I was happy to see that Andy took a beating on twitter last night. He trended all night long, and he was still trending earlier today.
    I think if Andy fires Porsha he will receive a lot of backlash from viewers. It sure would be nice to see Andy getting some bad press for allowing the whole mess to happen in the first place.